Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 7, 2021 11:15 AM
Apr 2020
Mo168 said:
It’s overpopularity (got real popular real quick, not that I have a problem), stark contrast between story / anime quality (it’s the biggest in recent history), Demon Slayer stans ik it’s hard to believe but a bucketload of them and their trash opinions exist. There’s lots of reasons to hate the anime, but don’t worry, Demon Slayer ain’t the only one.
no offense but hate is a strong word. While agree the show isn't perfect its still a good show and doesn't deserve the hate it gets. I feel like people hate the show because it's popular and some people's points are rather petty and doesn't give good arguments.
Apr 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Feb 2021
Reborntsuna25 said:
Mo168 said:
It’s overpopularity (got real popular real quick, not that I have a problem), stark contrast between story / anime quality (it’s the biggest in recent history), Demon Slayer stans ik it’s hard to believe but a bucketload of them and their trash opinions exist. There’s lots of reasons to hate the anime, but don’t worry, Demon Slayer ain’t the only one.
no offense but hate is a strong word. While agree the show isn't perfect its still a good show and doesn't deserve the hate it gets. I feel like people hate the show because it's popular and some people's points are rather petty and doesn't give good arguments.
My bad, hate is a strong word, and I forget to realise because it’s thrown about so much these days. In honesty, demon slayer is a 8-9/10 when there is a battle arc, but drops to about a 4-5 when it’s a story arc. It’s a but of a weird one as usually the source material outshines the adaptation, but in demon slayers case it’s the complete opposite.
Apr 7, 2021 11:32 AM

Apr 2020
Simple.

1. There are generally a lot of people who criticize popular things and just want to put them down.
2. Elithists who always want to see their pseudo-intellectual stuff on top and give extra negative reviews

3. The most important and most obvious ..

Demon Slayer is actually only a barely 6/10. I read the manga and no, it's not good. He's a badass average. I was generally surprised at how Ufotable saw the potential to cut back on so much budget and work. They pushed the emotions, music and animations to the limit and created a visual feat.

Yes, visually. As far as the content is concerned, nothing has improved. The characters are average without any significant development and the story barely exists.
Apr 7, 2021 12:05 PM
Apr 2018
KEEGAN966 said:
Mainly i've seen people saying it's overrated but then they fail to give a solid reason as why it's overrated, imo they are just salty that Demon Slayer is such a successful series
well the truth is that the toxic fanbases won't want demon slayer to cross their favourite anime on the leaderboard, ps it is overrated, the story isn't that special, it's just that the animation is breathtaking but tbh I've seen better anime, this anime is pretty far from being my favourite after watching over three hundred animes
Apr 7, 2021 12:14 PM
Apr 2018
IAmMyOwnGod said:
People like to hate on things that get popular and say things as if they understand the message or the whole concept of the show when in reality most of them are just really simpleminded and can't seem to comprehend the complexity of the anime. Also, people like to compare really really great anime with it which is stupid since thr author's goal isn't to make the best or perfect show it's just their imaginative art and ability to make a good story. It doesn't matter if it's complex ebough to be compared with one of the best anime out there. Because at the end of the day, their favorite anime wouldn't be as enjoyable if they had shit animation too. So it's all just shit talk from people who don't know what's they're saying. If you enjoy it, then it's good or whatever you wanna say. If you don't enjoy it then aight, it ain't your cup of tea. But the real problem lies when people hate the show for the dumbest reasons that make no sense. Also because of the people that hate it due to the show having "simple story" "bad characters" "bad concept" "no deep symbology" the list goes on with these outrages claims of understanding the show. People just think they're cool or somethin
sorry man we're just honest people who don't worship their celebrity overlord, what's the point of the rating system if you're incapable of being critical and think for yourself, you have a long path ahead of you, you'll learn your tastes as you explore the genres, you'll understand the value of intricate detail and come to accept that there are other people with different tastes, I wish you the best young one in your pursuit of the meaning of watching anime when you take it seriously.
Apr 7, 2021 12:21 PM
Feb 2020
ExodusParadigm said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:
People like to hate on things that get popular and say things as if they understand the message or the whole concept of the show when in reality most of them are just really simpleminded and can't seem to comprehend the complexity of the anime. Also, people like to compare really really great anime with it which is stupid since thr author's goal isn't to make the best or perfect show it's just their imaginative art and ability to make a good story. It doesn't matter if it's complex ebough to be compared with one of the best anime out there. Because at the end of the day, their favorite anime wouldn't be as enjoyable if they had shit animation too. So it's all just shit talk from people who don't know what's they're saying. If you enjoy it, then it's good or whatever you wanna say. If you don't enjoy it then aight, it ain't your cup of tea. But the real problem lies when people hate the show for the dumbest reasons that make no sense. Also because of the people that hate it due to the show having "simple story" "bad characters" "bad concept" "no deep symbology" the list goes on with these outrages claims of understanding the show. People just think they're cool or somethin
sorry man we're just honest people who don't worship their celebrity overlord, what's the point of the rating system if you're incapable of being critical and think for yourself, you have a long path ahead of you, you'll learn your tastes as you explore the genres, you'll understand the value of intricate detail and come to accept that there are other people with different tastes, I wish you the best young one in your pursuit of the meaning of watching anime when you take it seriously.

Nigga im older than you
Apr 7, 2021 12:26 PM
Feb 2021
A big reason it was hated was because some people were going around saying it was gonna be the best anime ever while AOT season 3 part 2 was airing and I’m guessing some AOT fans didn’t like that

That being said I got to say I didn’t really love the show. It has a really good MC with tanjiro but other than that the villains were forgettable and Zenitusu is a really bad cowardly character when compared to someone like ussoup, and I’m really confused why so much people loved him.
Apr 7, 2021 1:31 PM
Jun 2020
ShivanshTariyal said:
Short answer:Personally I don't like this because of the mid story and bad characters.
Long answer:
Tanjiro is the worst protagonist that I have ever seen(YES Ikari Shinji and Boruto are better as protagonists), mekazawa from chromartie high school(A robot) is more appealing than him, Ok I get that most of the jump character have the same traits of justice loving extrovert and all, but you can differentiate between Luffy ,Naruto , Goku, any JoJo etc. Like Tanjiro has those traits but doesn't have any character and god he is annoying .
Inosuke and that pig guy: Yeah they a boring
The only good written character that I found in this show was Shinobou i guess.
Secondly I don't know why but the story feel kinda boring.
Now some things that I found good: The Animation and The Sound Engineering.
I mean I have never in my life heard flowing water sound so good and overall the OST's are good.
The animation is crisp no complains here.
PS This was my opinion on the show ,if you disagree that's totally fine I mean this site is called "my"animelist.
I agree with most of this but imo shinji and boruto are on whole other levels of bad and to say tanjiro is worse than them is basically saying that almost all Shonen protagonist are as most of them act the same as tanjiro
Apr 7, 2021 1:40 PM
Oct 2019
IAmMyOwnGod said:
Dylosama said:
If you read the manga, every characters backstory basically results in their families being killed by demons while they weren’t home.

Also the narrative is super linear and peaked at Mugen train arc imo.

The final arc plays out like akame ga kill anime ending.

Also poison being used to kill like half the enemies is lame imo.

Overall demon slayer is carried by its flashy action and fun characters but the inconsistent tone, weak writing, and linear/cliche narrative make it pretty predictable and lacks thrill imo.

Why the fuck would you spoil the ending ya cunt fucking bastard?!?!?

I didn’t spoil the ending. The only thing I said is it plays out like akame ga kill anime ending which you’d only understand if you read the final arc.

Regardless, demon slayer is like MHA in the beginning where future deku narrates that he becomes the number 1 hero.
Demon slayer is no different in the typical linear shonen narrative of protagonist gets stronger and beats main villain.

At least with other shonen you get some twists and caveats but demon slayer has like 1 twist that’s barely a twist. Mugen train is the peak and the rest of the series plays out exactly like how you’d expect it to from season 1.

I don’t have to say Tanjiro beats Muzan for u to already know/guess how the end plays out.
Apr 7, 2021 1:46 PM
Feb 2020
Dylosama said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

Why the fuck would you spoil the ending ya cunt fucking bastard?!?!?

I didn’t spoil the ending. The only thing I said is it plays out like akame ga kill anime ending which you’d only understand if you read the final arc.

Regardless, demon slayer is like MHA in the beginning where future deku narrates that he becomes the number 1 hero.
Demon slayer is no different in the typical linear shonen narrative of protagonist gets stronger and beats main villain.

At least with other shonen you get some twists and caveats but demon slayer has like 1 twist that’s barely a twist. Mugen train is the peak and the rest of the series plays out exactly like how you’d expect it to from season 1.

I don’t have to say Tanjiro beats Muzan for u to already know/guess how the end plays out.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me bro.... OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Bro you just spoiled the ending of demon slayer with more detail and mha?!?!?! Wtf is wrong with you?!?! How am i supposed to know if there are plot twist to the anime in the future?!?! And you just had to explain it. For fuck sake!!! How could someone be so mentally retarded?!?!?
Apr 7, 2021 1:51 PM
Feb 2020
Wusha_27 said:
A big reason it was hated was because some people were going around saying it was gonna be the best anime ever while AOT season 3 part 2 was airing and I’m guessing some AOT fans didn’t like that

That being said I got to say I didn’t really love the show. It has a really good MC with tanjiro but other than that the villains were forgettable and Zenitusu is a really bad cowardly character when compared to someone like ussoup, and I’m really confused why so much people loved him.

Ummmm, you do realize great animation with good ost and well made choreography for fights and good art style is enough to entertain someone, right?
Apr 7, 2021 3:11 PM

Dec 2016
It's a fucking 8.6 rated anime and one of the most popular anime to come out in the past decade, even becoming the most successful anime movie ever in Japan.

But then "it's a hated anime". No, it isn't. Stop creating realities.
Apr 7, 2021 3:25 PM
Mar 2021
(Keep in mind this is what i think others think)
Its generic
Episotic(well like the arc isnt an episode but you get what i mean)
It gets caeried by the studios animation
I do like the show, just not my favourite
Apr 7, 2021 3:32 PM
Apr 2018
IAmMyOwnGod said:
ExodusParadigm said:

Nigga im older than you

Nigga I watched more than you
Apr 7, 2021 3:54 PM
Sep 2017
Because the story is so basic and boring. The only redeeming quality it had was it's animation. Ufotable was wasted on it
Apr 7, 2021 4:00 PM
Feb 2020
ExodusParadigm said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

Nigga im older than you

Bro aint never gonna grow to be like yur stupid ass watching a lot of trash ass anime. Holy shit you watch a lot of those. And unlike you, i have a fucking life. And it literally doesn't even matter. If half the shows you've watched are trash then the amount of shows you've watched is equivalent to the amount of shows I've watched. I don't go "hey look an anime" every fucking time. I check if it's worth my time or not. And since i have way more experience in life than you do and have had my share in watching a lot of anime, i can say a lot. And the only reason you're belittling me is because you got mad of what i said about yall being a bunch of airheads. You have no real supporting argument except "aaaugghhhrrrr ive seen more anime than you" nigga shut the fuck up
Apr 7, 2021 4:00 PM

Aug 2020
Mei_Isa said:
Many people hate demon slayer some people love demon slayer.
Personally Demon Slayer is one of my favourite anime.

actually one of my favorite manga to read and which I've reread I think its cause some people think that Demon Slayer is overvalued cause its just another shonen with the similar formula but I sort of empathize their are a lot of shows I feel deserve more attention and love but what can you do really at the same time I'm glad it got so popular now a lot more money is being dumped into the industry cause of the cash from movies and merchandise

personally I understand some of them but overall who cares I think Mainstream anime is the necessary wheel that keeps the industry going you need the poster boy anime's to draw people in

who tf watches something Like Ergo Proxy or Eva to get into anime you need to start out with the basic mainstream stuff and then your tastes start evolving and becoming more intricate and personalized

but at the same time I'm not watching a 22 episode shonen anime anymore I'm binge reading the manga and looking up the cool scenes from the anime that have emotional weight cause if you think I want to spend 23-25 minutes on a SHONEN anime after all the shonen I've watched your outta your mind
KuroGFXApr 7, 2021 4:05 PM
Apr 7, 2021 4:01 PM
Mar 2021
I personally didn’t love it and it’s because it was mostly bland and carried by the animation the story was decent but not deserving the hype
Apr 7, 2021 4:03 PM
Feb 2020
shoelacewax said:
Cuz its overrated , duh
Have you been living under a rock ?

So your solution for overated anime is to underrated?
Apr 7, 2021 5:30 PM

Aug 2016
ExodusParadigm said:
KEEGAN966 said:
Mainly i've seen people saying it's overrated but then they fail to give a solid reason as why it's overrated, imo they are just salty that Demon Slayer is such a successful series
well the truth is that the toxic fanbases won't want demon slayer to cross their favourite anime on the leaderboard, ps it is overrated, the story isn't that special, it's just that the animation is breathtaking but tbh I've seen better anime, this anime is pretty far from being my favourite after watching over three hundred animes

After watching myself over 300 anime I found Demon Slayer to be one of the best i've watched in terms of enjoyment, while i agree that it has its problems (like every other show, there's no such thing as the perfect anime) and the story might not be the most unique, its far from being a bad show.
And i kinda disagree its overhated imk
Apr 7, 2021 5:36 PM
Nov 2016
This isn't a perfect anime, it's enjoyable and all but my only real hate about it is that fucking Zenitsu which ruined this anime for me.

I almost dropped this anime because of that shitty character which got me cringing everytime he got screen time.
Apr 7, 2021 5:48 PM
Feb 2021
People wanna look cool and contrarian
Apr 7, 2021 6:22 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ufotable is what carries demon slayer. If you're not in for the the visual masterpiece it is, there really isn't much left and you're probably going to like it. On the other hand, if the animation succeeds in dropping your jaw to the floor, it's an amazing watch. Any hate pretty much stems from not getting on the hype that is mostly generated by ufotable's stellar production values

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 7, 2021 6:46 PM

Mar 2021
IAmMyOwnGod said:
shoelacewax said:
Cuz its overrated , duh
Have you been living under a rock ?

I don't understand what you're saying . Can you say that again more clearly ?
Apr 7, 2021 6:48 PM
Feb 2020
shoelacewax said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

So your solution to overrated anime is to underrate it?
Apr 7, 2021 6:50 PM

Mar 2021
IAmMyOwnGod said:
shoelacewax said:

No , there is no " solution " . People are gonna overhype this but I can't really do anything about it .
Apr 7, 2021 6:54 PM
Feb 2020
shoelacewax said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

No , there is no " solution " . People are gonna overhype this but I can't really do anything about it .

What's so wrong in "overhyping" an anime series if you're not going to watch it?
Apr 7, 2021 6:57 PM

Mar 2021
IAmMyOwnGod said:
shoelacewax said:

What's so wrong in "overhyping" an anime series if you're not going to watch it?
There's nothing wrong with overhyping , it's different opinions after all . When did I say I'm not gonna watch it ?
Apr 7, 2021 6:59 PM

Jan 2020
Maybe story isn't it's strongest point compared to other anime that are well praised

Apr 7, 2021 7:09 PM
Feb 2020
shoelacewax said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

There's nothing wrong with overhyping , it's different opinions after all . When did I say I'm not gonna watch it ?
you seemed annoyed by it being overrated
Apr 7, 2021 7:52 PM
Feb 2021
I know some people that hate on this show just because it is popular,and they say its "to mainstream."
Apr 7, 2021 7:53 PM

Nov 2017
People mad their fav anime didn't get the hype Ig
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Apr 7, 2021 8:09 PM
Mar 2021
The amount of hype and popularity it received in such a short time. Also I think Twitter got mad that season 2 has music made by a certain group of people but I can’t remember well.
Apr 7, 2021 8:22 PM
Apr 2018
KEEGAN966 said:
ExodusParadigm said:

After watching myself over 300 anime I found Demon Slayer to be one of the best i've watched in terms of enjoyment, while i agree that it has its problems (like every other show, there's no such thing as the perfect anime) and the story might not be the most unique, its far from being a bad show.
And i kinda disagree its overhated imk
you really think it's overhated , there's the Twitter woke mob that works illogically for clout points over their trashy opinion based on what figure heads have said, demon slayer is by no means a bad anime, what I can say for sure is that it was unnecessarily overhyped, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the haters came from the Twitter woke mob who only watched demon slayer, yes demon slayer is not perfect that is why it's an 8 and not a 10, it's not perfect enough, that's how the rating system works, if you can't deal with that then don't use it, an anime doesn't have to be "a perfect anime" anyways, as you said there's no such thing as a perfect anime, it's about how close is it to an ideal anime in you opinion.
Apr 7, 2021 8:41 PM
Apr 2018
IAmMyOwnGod said:
ExodusParadigm said:

Bro aint never gonna grow to be like yur stupid ass watching a lot of trash ass anime. Holy shit you watch a lot of those. And unlike you, i have a fucking life. And it literally doesn't even matter. If half the shows you've watched are trash then the amount of shows you've watched is equivalent to the amount of shows I've watched. I don't go "hey look an anime" every fucking time. I check if it's worth my time or not. And since i have way more experience in life than you do and have had my share in watching a lot of anime, i can say a lot. And the only reason you're belittling me is because you got mad of what i said about yall being a bunch of airheads. You have no real supporting argument except "aaaugghhhrrrr ive seen more anime than you" nigga shut the fuck up
Bruh sound effect, I'm not exactly belittling you, you chose to see it that way and it's not my fault, I'm just saying that there are many ways that demon slayer could have been better that's all, I'm not saying your dumb, if anything it's that you're inexperienced, I watched a wide variety of shows, so I can just tell when an anime lacks something, I can justify that why demon slayer is a hard 8, while there are some that just give shows 10s just because y'know, if you can't deal with other opinions other than yours then don't and you have a valid justification to oppose someone else's opinion then just don't, don't make a fool of yourself, just plainly saying ooh this guy gave my favourite anime a bad rating, I'll hate em as much as I can for litterlly over a rating, if you can't deal with other peoples' opinions, just shut up n mind your business, their rating has nothing to do with whatever the hell you think, it's not your place to ask people to force an opinion onto others using petty attacks against those that write long reviews and are passionate about what they, lol they no time for people like you, I'm not one of them but I do endorse their reasoning, unlike debunking it for stupid reasons just because they're "trying to look cool". They're reviews are far more valuable than a stupid rant put up on a random forum by a rando who's not having a good day and tryna fuck with everybody else's day.
Rexitor_DeltaApr 7, 2021 8:45 PM
Apr 7, 2021 9:49 PM
Oct 2019
IAmMyOwnGod said:
Dylosama said:

You've gotta be fucking kidding me bro.... OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Bro you just spoiled the ending of demon slayer with more detail and mha?!?!?! Wtf is wrong with you?!?! How am i supposed to know if there are plot twist to the anime in the future?!?! And you just had to explain it. For fuck sake!!! How could someone be so mentally retarded?!?!?

Lmao im not spoiling it bc what else would happen... Muzan beats Tanjiro?
All I pointed out was the typical shonen narrative of protagonist gets strong to beat main villain.
The way the story is setup in the first season is all you need to know for the story. I’m not going to go into more detail than that bc there is obviously much more and I’m not going to actually spoil it.

My point is, there’s only one thing that was gonna happen and that was Tanjiro beating Muzan bc he wanted to after finding out that he killed his family and turned Nezuko into a demon.
You only need to watch the first season to guess that’s the end cause the goal and target was made explicit from the beginning.

It’s similar but not completely like MHA, Black Clover, Naruto, and One Piece because in each of those shonen, the MC wants to be the #1 hero, Wizard king, Hokage, and Pirate King respectively. That means that the story and all the great writing comes from the journey to get to that point.

Black clover is on hiatus rn but I can still guess that Asta becomes Wizard King.

Tanjiro isn’t trying to be the best so there is not much of a journey. The series forefront is the action and dw my nigga there’s much you can still look forward to if you like this flashy show.

Also even if I mention of a “twist,” you’re only going to understand the twist when it happens but u won’t expect it even while going in bc there’s barely any foreshadowing. I could tell u ur girl was twisting on this dick but u wouldn’t know where or when so same shit applies nigga
Apr 7, 2021 9:56 PM
May 2018
Mei_Isa said:
Many people hate demon slayer some people love demon slayer.
Personally Demon Slayer is one of my favourite anime.

Crap community and lack of complexity or nuance in it’s story. I liked it—thought it really nailed the basics tbh—but it is undeniably overrated, which people with a lot of shows under their belt prob het mad about because it makes them think of all the criminally underrated shows they wished were in the spotlight instead of this one.
Apr 7, 2021 9:56 PM
Feb 2020
ExodusParadigm said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

Bruh sound effect, I'm not exactly belittling you, you chose to see it that way and it's not my fault, I'm just saying that there are many ways that demon slayer could have been better that's all, I'm not saying your dumb, if anything it's that you're inexperienced, I watched a wide variety of shows, so I can just tell when an anime lacks something, I can justify that why demon slayer is a hard 8, while there are some that just give shows 10s just because y'know, if you can't deal with other opinions other than yours then don't and you have a valid justification to oppose someone else's opinion then just don't, don't make a fool of yourself, just plainly saying ooh this guy gave my favourite anime a bad rating, I'll hate em as much as I can for litterlly over a rating, if you can't deal with other peoples' opinions, just shut up n mind your business, their rating has nothing to do with whatever the hell you think, it's not your place to ask people to force an opinion onto others using petty attacks against those that write long reviews and are passionate about what they, lol they no time for people like you, I'm not one of them but I do endorse their reasoning, unlike debunking it for stupid reasons just because they're "trying to look cool". They're reviews are far more valuable than a stupid rant put up on a random forum by a rando who's not having a good day and tryna fuck with everybody else's day.
that's belittling you imbecile
Apr 7, 2021 9:59 PM
Feb 2020
Dylosama said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

Lmao im not spoiling it bc what else would happen... Muzan beats Tanjiro?
All I pointed out was the typical shonen narrative of protagonist gets strong to beat main villain.
The way the story is setup in the first season is all you need to know for the story. I’m not going to go into more detail than that bc there is obviously much more and I’m not going to actually spoil it.

My point is, there’s only one thing that was gonna happen and that was Tanjiro beating Muzan bc he wanted to after finding out that he killed his family and turned Nezuko into a demon.
You only need to watch the first season to guess that’s the end cause the goal and target was made explicit from the beginning.

It’s similar but not completely like MHA, Black Clover, Naruto, and One Piece because in each of those shonen, the MC wants to be the #1 hero, Wizard king, Hokage, and Pirate King respectively. That means that the story and all the great writing comes from the journey to get to that point.

Black clover is on hiatus rn but I can still guess that Asta becomes Wizard King.

Tanjiro isn’t trying to be the best so there is not much of a journey. The series forefront is the action and dw my nigga there’s much you can still look forward to if you like this flashy show.

Also even if I mention of a “twist,” you’re only going to understand the twist when it happens but u won’t expect it even while going in bc there’s barely any foreshadowing. I could tell u ur girl was twisting on this dick but u wouldn’t know where or when so same shit applies nigga
aight im done with the internet for today. Please, don't reply back ever again. Thank you
Apr 7, 2021 10:01 PM
Feb 2020
ExodusParadigm said:
IAmMyOwnGod said:

also, your argument now is so inconsistent with your previous argument. All you try to do is to sound as right as possible. Please, do me a favor and don't waste my time
Apr 8, 2021 1:12 AM

Jan 2021
Glacier010 said:
Ufotable was wasted on it

Lol Ufotable are at the top of their game and earning loads due to the movie and the anime popularity and you are saying ufotable are wasted on it pfffffftt.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 8, 2021 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
I think because of its popularity and fanbase.
Apr 8, 2021 3:44 AM

Sep 2020
Well,I think people mostly hate demon slayer because of the fandom. Apparently its toxic but I'm assuming

Cause it happens a lot that people hate certain shows cause of fandoms for example: Bnha
Weeb
Apr 8, 2021 4:29 AM
Mar 2021
People like hating on popular stuff
Apr 8, 2021 5:14 AM

May 2020
Mainly people think it is overrated. I am one of them because this series has pretty below par characters who are one dimensional, sub par story plot etc. You are welcome to think that this is the show that you love, but not for me.
Apr 8, 2021 5:41 AM

Feb 2021
It's a shonen with great fucking art stile so if you don't like it (for reasons that are not "it's overrated") then shonen is probably just not for you
Eat ass and spew sass!

Apr 8, 2021 6:56 AM
Sep 2017
FZREMAKE said:
Glacier010 said:
Ufotable was wasted on it

Lol Ufotable are at the top of their game and earning loads due to the movie and the anime popularity and you are saying ufotable are wasted on it pfffffftt.

They would make a lot of money no matter what series they adapted. It's just cos their animation and art is the best we've ever had. What I meant is that they could've spent their time on a series with a better story and created a better anime overall 🤷‍♂️
Apr 8, 2021 7:58 AM

Jan 2021
Glacier010 said:

They would make a lot of money no matter what series they adapted. It's just cos their animation and art is the best we've ever had. What I meant is that they could've spent their time on a series with a better story and created a better anime overall 🤷‍♂️

They have adapted fate series and even though the heavens feel movies were brilliant, they still did not earn as much as kny mostly because of appeal to a more mature audience ( and people being confused with the fate order ) but kny's popularity suggest that people actually loved it and ufotable werent wrong to adapt this by far.
I wont force my opinions onto you, feel free to like or dislike anything but people usually hate any series due to a personal grudge or something.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 8, 2021 8:21 AM

Aug 2020
Its basic and bland AS FUK (imo) but its still pretty fun to watch with the whole cool demon slaying stuff. I don't think its meant to be taken that seriously.
Apr 8, 2021 8:29 AM

Sep 2020
SwellSpinel said:
People wanna look cool and contrarian

If you don't like something that's popular than now your just a hipster ig right?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

16 by FZREMAKE »»
Yesterday, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

301 by pyrophilia »»
Yesterday, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1094 by pyrophilia »»
Yesterday, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Shinobou or Mitsuri?

Reckless_weeb - Mar 25, 2022

42 by Qui-gon »»
Apr 10, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

528 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 8, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.