Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2021 9:19 AM

Dec 2020
WacoTaco said:
Midorichandesu said:
Hello! I'm an avid anime watcher and I really enjoy listening to JPop [Influenced by watching anime lol]. I also am a trained singer so I like to have solo anisong karaoke sessions for fun! [I don't speak Japanese tho] ;)

Tell me some jpop songs or artists you like. I like Jpop as well so I want to know some good songs

some jpop artists i like are LiSA, LilyPichu, Shayne Orok, Kirinji, Vaundy and Takayan. I really recommend Takayan, his songs' titles are funny too.
キラ β₯ 𝗂'𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝖿𝗅𝗒, π–»π—Žπ— 𝗆𝗒 π—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 π—Œπ—ˆ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖽
✩
Apr 2, 2021 9:21 AM

Feb 2021
haayloft said:
WacoTaco said:

Tell me some jpop songs or artists you like. I like Jpop as well so I want to know some good songs

some jpop artists i like are LiSA, LilyPichu, Shayne Orok, Kirinji, Vaundy and Takayan. I really recommend Takayan, his songs' titles are funny too.

Nice I’ll make sure to check it out. Also congratulations for the 100 th post!!!!!
Apr 2, 2021 9:35 AM
Jan 2021
Aight. I love anime obviously. I like doing fanart of anime that I've watched. my fave anime is my hero academia and im currently watching rising of the shield hero. i love the colour blue and i like playing soccer and video games. especially valorant (doe i quit) and osu
Apr 2, 2021 9:40 AM
Oct 2017
Hi my names lionel I’m from New Jersey in the untied states. I’ve been watch anime for some time now and just currently got into reading mangas. My favorite shows is Bleach and I’m excited that it will finally get finished after a long wait. I do have favorite genres but will watch anything if it’s interesting to me.I do also play games and love playing sports, even the ones I’m not good at lol.
Apr 2, 2021 9:55 AM

Mar 2021
BTEXX said:
Mistoppi said:
I only know how to either tell a lot or very very little but I try to hit the right spot rn.

I'm from Finland, I'm 24. I've watched anime when I was younger but not a lot, I'm getting back to it. I'm a film student and I like milkshakes, video games and writing.

what do you do in film?

I used to focus on cinematography and lighting but I'm specializing in screenwriting now.
Apr 2, 2021 10:03 AM
Aug 2020
Hi! I'm a junior in high school. Besides anime, I watch a lot of Youtube, some twitch, and occasionally play video games. I also run long distance at school because I have no hand-eye coordination to play any other sport
Apr 2, 2021 10:07 AM
Feb 2021
theweebduck said:
Hi! I'm a junior in high school. Besides anime, I watch a lot of Youtube, some twitch, and occasionally play video games. I also run long distance at school because I have no hand-eye coordination to play any other sport

whattt I'm also a junior and run distance, do you also run track?
Apr 2, 2021 10:10 AM
Aug 2020
3vaKiss said:
theweebduck said:

Yep, XC and spring track
Apr 2, 2021 10:15 AM
Feb 2021
Hiii Im Eva im a junior and I work at a dry clearners, the first anime I ever watched was RWBY back in 2015/2016 and I started really getting into anime on kissanime.to
I run XC and track but I'm not that good at sports tbh
my fav songs rn are Then we get nast(y) by Sybyr, under control by the strokes, and anything by Pizzicato five
Apr 2, 2021 10:15 AM
May 2020
hmm, my name is ash, i like to draw but i'm not good at it :( i live in brazil, my native language is portuguese but i have been studying english for eight years, i have four cats, five dogs, two cockatiels and a mouse, idk anymore, i'm not very interesting but that's it
edit: i forgot to say, i'm studying japanese and korean too :)
aizawas_catboyApr 2, 2021 10:24 AM
Apr 2, 2021 10:20 AM
Feb 2021
theweebduck said:
3vaKiss said:

Yep, XC and spring track

damn i hope the season doesn't get cancelled fr. im in michigan and our cases r still so high
Apr 2, 2021 11:13 AM
Mar 2021
My names Jeremy. from california, my favorite sports include running and basketball. Am an undergraduate studying for my associates in nursing. Been watching anime for 8 years with my favorite series being AoT. I also play some vn games in my spare time.
Apr 2, 2021 11:30 AM
Jul 2019
I am a simple random nobody with a big mouth and interest in almost everything. :)
Apr 2, 2021 11:34 AM
Jul 2020
I’m a Asian kid who likes anime
Apr 2, 2021 12:07 PM

Feb 2021
My name is Simge and i'm from Turkey. My name means symbol so my nickname means symbol in japanese. I started watching anime 1 year ago. And my life isn't the same since then... It's BETTER! I can say i'm an introvert person at first but with time i can break my shell. Maybe.
Apr 2, 2021 3:19 PM
Feb 2021
Unkolevi said:
I’m a Asian kid who likes anime

good job :)
Apr 2, 2021 3:21 PM
Feb 2021
3vaKiss said:
theweebduck said:

I sprint, it's pretty epic that we both do track. :)
Apr 2, 2021 3:21 PM
Feb 2021
well all 3 of us my bad XD
Apr 2, 2021 3:22 PM
Feb 2021
but I'm a sophomore.
Apr 2, 2021 4:19 PM

Dec 2020
i just started watching anime a few months ago and im catching up with the famous animes. i like short animes but i dont mind long ones and im currently watching hxh! i wish to make some friends in this community so hmu! :)
no more forum pic. that's it.
Apr 2, 2021 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
y_eager said:
hey guys, i'm rohan, i'm 19. i'm a second year chemical engineering student.
i started watching anime in like 7th or 8th grade on animax, i didnt know anime was even a thing until then.
my first anime was naruto i used to watch it in hindi in 1st grade lol.
my personal favs at the moment are neon genesis(because of the movie, actually, including the movie it's one of the best shows i have ever watched in my life), steins;gate and AOT.

Chemical engineering, nice! Also you have good taste if you have Steins;Gate AND AoT in your favorites :)
Apr 2, 2021 9:20 PM
Apr 2021
hey uhh i play vball and run, i like anime, grunge/rock, coffee, and i have an obsession with plants and cats :)
Apr 2, 2021 10:04 PM

Sep 2020
@BTEXX

hello

Apr 2, 2021 10:14 PM
Jul 2018
I like anime and games. Nothing else to say I guess.
Apr 3, 2021 2:43 AM
Mar 2021
Well, I have a lot of hobbies; knitting, baking, spinning (yes, I know I sound like a grandmother), reading manga, watching anime, drawing (which includes making my own comics), singing (which I usually do every week in front of people, I get stage fight easily though, so I have to at least be singing with another person), playing piano (yes, I know how to play plenty of anime songs), playing video games. There’s more stuff I do, but those are the main things. Let’s see, we’ll, I have 6 brothers, two of which are older than me, and 2 younger sisters, so I’m very much a Tom-boy and basically all my friends are guys because of that. Extremely shy when I don’t know or barely know you. I’ve taken a few college classes , but I’m still in high school. I think I might have written a more than “a little bit”, but whatever.
Apr 3, 2021 2:47 AM
Jan 2021
Hello i watch anime :)
Apr 3, 2021 6:28 AM
Aug 2017
ShadowS4ar said:
TheNobleStag said:
Hello!!! I'm 22 and about to graduate college. I'm a big research nerd, love to play the piano, watching anime and smoking have become a daily ritual for me.

I love music so if anyone wants to follow me on Spotify, I make some bomb playlists.

What do you like to research?

I research how emotions and cognition affect each other, broadly speaking at least. Right now I am looking specifically at different classifications of anger, and whether they elevate or take away from puzzle-solving skills! Thank you for asking, I like this sort of stuff hahaha
Apr 3, 2021 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
JadeenTheGerman said:
y_eager said:
i started watching anime in like 7th or 8th grade on animax, i didnt know anime was even a thing until then.
my personal favs at the moment are neon genesis(because of the movie, actually, including the movie it's one of the best shows i have ever watched in my life), steins;gate and AOT.

Chemical engineering, nice! Also you have good taste if you have Steins;Gate AND AoT in your favorites :)
i swear to god it is so fucking hard to resist reading the aot manga! i just can't wait for the final part
also, what are your favourites
Apr 3, 2021 8:32 AM

Oct 2016
y_eager said:

Hey! Fellow engineer! I majored in computer engineering :)
Apr 3, 2021 8:42 AM
Feb 2021
Apr 3, 2021 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
silveraaki said:
y_eager said:

hey! where did you graduate from
Apr 3, 2021 10:26 AM

Oct 2016
y_eager said:
silveraaki said:

I went to University of Texas in Austin. Where are you studying?
Apr 3, 2021 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
silveraaki said:
y_eager said:

I went to University of Texas in Austin. Where are you studying?
Apr 3, 2021 11:19 AM
Feb 2021
BTEXX said:
3vaKiss said:

I sprint, it's pretty epic that we both do track. :)

cool cool
Apr 3, 2021 9:28 PM
Dec 2019
when i was a kid i would roll up my pants and go outside to pick flowers, and put them in the cuffs of my pants. it got to a point where whenever i would go into class and i had flowers sticking out of my cuffs my teacher would say something along the lines of 'flower pants again?'.
Apr 4, 2021 6:29 AM

Mar 2020
I dont know how to describe myself but I guess I love anime most after consuming all the mediums one by one. I am pretty serious and i dont like video games frankly. But I do love thought provoking concepts. I love novels and manga as well not neccesarily light novels but almost all the books i read. Charles diskens happens to be my favourite writer. However what anime provided me was un parreled so thats it I suppose.
Apr 4, 2021 6:09 PM
Feb 2021
lunchbreak said:
when i was a kid i would roll up my pants and go outside to pick flowers, and put them in the cuffs of my pants. it got to a point where whenever i would go into class and i had flowers sticking out of my cuffs my teacher would say something along the lines of 'flower pants again?'.

LOL XD
Apr 6, 2021 12:01 PM
Feb 2021
I like anime, reading manga, and I just like to enjoy life.
Apr 6, 2021 5:01 PM
Feb 2021
For me is , i dont really like to watch a film/movie or what else, bcause what? I dnt know my soul is easy to boring. But i should wtch an anime to change my soul
Apr 7, 2021 12:28 PM
Feb 2021
I like anime, music and books. I like to draw too, but my drawings aren't that good. I'm a girl, but I like shoujo-ai for some reason(I know its a little bit weird). I hope I could make friends here. English isn't my mothertounge, so I'm sorry for the grammer mistakes
Apr 7, 2021 1:19 PM

Feb 2021
Kiyofan18 said:
I like anime, music and books. I like to draw too, but my drawings aren't that good. I'm a girl, but I like shoujo-ai for some reason(I know its a little bit weird). I hope I could make friends here. English isn't my mothertounge, so I'm sorry for the grammer mistakes

What’s your first language?
Apr 7, 2021 1:29 PM
Feb 2021
WacoTaco said:
Kiyofan18 said:

Hungarian
Apr 7, 2021 1:36 PM

Feb 2021
Kiyofan18 said:
WacoTaco said:

Hungarian

Damn that’s cool. I was asking because if it was Japanese I was going to ask where to buy Japanese manga
Apr 7, 2021 1:44 PM
Feb 2021
WacoTaco said:
Kiyofan18 said:

Hungarian

Damn that’s cool. I was asking because if it was Japanese I was going to ask where to buy Japanese manga

Oh, I see. I don't know where to buy Japanese manga sorry.
Apr 7, 2021 1:50 PM

Feb 2021
Kiyofan18 said:
WacoTaco said:

Naw your good
Apr 7, 2021 1:55 PM
Feb 2021
WacoTaco said:
Kiyofan18 said:

Naw your good
Apr 7, 2021 2:01 PM
Aug 2020
Heyy, college student who is a weeb {of course} also love gaming, looking to meet new people and share the love xox
Apr 7, 2021 8:49 PM
Jan 2021
I'm an eighth grader who like watching psychological/dark/traumatic anime My favourite anime is neon genesis evangelion I also watch a lot of tv shows my favourite tv shows are game of thrones and sex education ,I also love music this is my playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/22hep16QgjdEGEeU3dPJFZ?si=YEdqGNmpR5a87f2UZju3Qg

Thats all about me I guess I said too much but still...
Apr 7, 2021 8:50 PM
Jan 2021
haayloft said:
WacoTaco said:

YOASOBI is great too
Apr 7, 2021 9:52 PM

Dec 2020
abnormalguy4347 said:
haayloft said:

YOASOBI is great too

they're really new, i actually don't know them but i'm going to listen to their music!
キラ β₯ 𝗂'𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 π—π—ˆ 𝖿𝗅𝗒, π–»π—Žπ— 𝗆𝗒 π—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 π—Œπ—ˆ 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖽
✩
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» One Piece

removed-user - Mar 28, 2021

17 by moldycheeseweeb »»
May 29, 2023 6:22 PM

» Recommended anime

BTEXX - Mar 15, 2021

35 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
May 29, 2022 4:29 AM

» Your top 5 anime ( 1 2 3 )

BTEXX - Apr 2, 2021

113 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:57 AM

» Monogatari Series

WacoTaco - Apr 3, 2021

44 by WacoTaco »»
Oct 2, 2021 1:10 AM

» The Promised Neverland

BTEXX - Mar 1, 2021

34 by Calebperez »»
Sep 17, 2021 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.