Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de' Gets TV Anime

New
Apr 5, 2021 8:06 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
This year's May issue of Monthly Shounen Magazine announced a television anime adaptation of Noda Hiroshi and Takahiro Wakamatsu's Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de (Love After World Domination) manga on Tuesday. Kodansha also opened an official website, revealing a teaser visual (pictured).

Synopsis
In the eyes of the public, Fudou Aikawa and Desumi Magahara are sworn enemies who have nothing in common. Fudou, also known as "Red Gelato," is the leader of the hero squadron "Gelato 5," whose mission is to bring about world peace. On the other hand, Desumi is the minion leader of "Gecko," a villainous organization seeking world domination. However, despite these differences, their relationship is not quite what it seems. When they are not making a show of being at each other's throats, Desumi and Fudou continue to pursue a forbidden love.

Going on dates, baking sweets for one another, and meeting up as often as they can despite their hectic schedules, the two inexperienced lovebirds pave the way for their own unique relationship. Though their public lives are worlds apart, Fudou and Desumi will stop at nothing to make their seemingly impossible romance work. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Hiroshi and Wakamatsu began serializing the action romantic comedy manga in Monthly Shounen Magazine in October 2019. Kodansha published the second volume on November 17 last year, with the third volume shipping on Thursday.

Official site: https://koiseka-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @koiseka_anime

Source: Comic Natalie

Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de on MAL
VindstotApr 5, 2021 3:32 PM

Apr 5, 2021 8:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
her outfit is very promising
Apr 5, 2021 8:48 AM

Feb 2014
Heroine with skimpy outfit, ok, you got my attention.
Apr 5, 2021 9:06 AM

Oct 2017
Was surprised when I saw the news posted by ANN early this morning and tbh the key visual doesn't look impressive at all. Looks like this'll be a low budget half length anime. Hope I'm wrong thou.
Apr 5, 2021 9:22 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
MegamiRem said:
Was surprised when I saw the news posted by ANN early this morning and tbh the key visual doesn't look impressive at all. Looks like this'll be a low budget half length anime. Hope I'm wrong thou.
Its a visual drawn by Wakamatsu to celebrate the announcement so of course its not gonna look exactly like that.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 5, 2021 9:33 AM

Oct 2017
DatRandomDude said:
MegamiRem said:
Its a visual drawn by Wakamatsu to celebrate the announcement so of course its not gonna look exactly like that.
Ah lol my bad then. Thou this'll proly be half length episodes since there isn't enough content yet. Unless the anime comes months later that is.
Apr 5, 2021 10:10 AM

Apr 2012
Romeo and Juliet a new trend in anime? This is the third or fourth such anime in the last 2-3 years.
Apr 5, 2021 12:24 PM

Jul 2017
This seems like a really cute concept, I hope it translates well to an anime format!
Apr 5, 2021 12:43 PM
May 2016
sounds potentially adorable, I'm in
Apr 5, 2021 12:44 PM
May 2016
MegamiRem said:
DatRandomDude said:
Ah lol my bad then. Thou this'll proly be half length episodes since there isn't enough content yet. Unless the anime comes months later that is.

well release dates do vary, Seven Knights was announced mere months before the anime, while Bleach's newest series seems like it was announced years ago and its still not out yet
Apr 5, 2021 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
This sounds right up my alley, may even read the manga ahead of time cause I could use some fluff.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 5, 2021 2:44 PM

Feb 2014
need Yuusha to Maou no Romcom to get an adaptation now pls

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Apr 5, 2021 6:57 PM

May 2019
Wait, really? It was cute but it kinda got boring quick so I ended up dropping it after a few chapters. I'll give it a shot to see if I enjoy the anime more but I ain't holding out hope for that.
Apr 5, 2021 7:01 PM

Oct 2017
NG_Chloe said:
MegamiRem said:

well release dates do vary, Seven Knights was announced mere months before the anime, while Bleach's newest series seems like it was announced years ago and its still not out yet
Yes and I'm hoping thats the case.
Apr 5, 2021 7:23 PM

Aug 2010
I was jussst planning to read this, guess I'll wait for the anime instead
Apr 6, 2021 5:12 PM

Sep 2016
Interesting, I like those Romeo and Juliet style stories...hoping it won't be like the one that aired on fall 2020 that ended having no actual romance at all.

Genocyber said:
need Yuusha to Maou no Romcom to get an adaptation now pls

100% agreed
bruh
Apr 6, 2021 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
RobertBobert said:
Romeo and Juliet a new trend in anime? This is the third or fourth such anime in the last 2-3 years.

Fated Rivals turned Lovers is a very old trope. It works well, be it a romantic tragedy or a romantic comedy.

Anime has been doing it since...forever, but the oldest I can remember is Kannazuki no Miko and Romeu X Juliet. Both from mid 2000's.

FullyCharged said:
Interesting, I like those Romeo and Juliet style stories...hoping it won't be like the one that aired on fall 2020 that ended having no actual romance at all.

Which one?
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Apr 6, 2021 5:18 PM

Apr 2012
Fabris said:
RobertBobert said:

Fated Rivals turned Lovers is a very old trope. It works well, be it a romantic tragedy or a romantic comedy.

Anime has been doing it since...forever, but the oldest I can remember is Kannazuki no Miko and Romeu X Juliet. Both from mid 2000's.

FullyCharged said:

Which one?

Does Kannazuki no Miko use such a plot? In my opinion, this is a pretty classic "fateful lovers".
Apr 6, 2021 11:59 PM

Apr 2013
An ecchi anime with a unique and interesting sounding synopsis? Count me in.
Apr 7, 2021 9:50 AM

Sep 2016
Fabris said:

Which one?

This one
It barely makes a prologue of what the anime claimed to be.
bruh

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 6 hours ago

12 by Hoppy »»
31 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
6 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
6 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
9 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.