Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 24, 2021 7:53 AM
Aug 2017
Zackack99 said:
Madlaad said:

I meant 6 my bad haven't even watched ep10

Oh I see, well in my opinion I thought that MAPPA did the Eren getting angry at Hange scene pretty good

For the full scene:

But that's just my opinion

Yes this was very well done.
Mar 24, 2021 7:56 AM
Oct 2018
Xsadersadd said:
the animation was okay, season is still great. I'm honestly more hyped for JJK movie than AoT s4 p2. The problem is how will they do Chainsaw Man at this rate unless it is done in 2023 or something.

Lol. Aot shits on jjk. Even with top tier animation it doesn't even come remotely close to aot. Judging by the ratings you have given, you have garbage taste and only care about animation and fights. More hyped for Mid kaisen than aot lmao
Mar 24, 2021 7:56 AM
Dec 2020
Kami-sama-- said:
yaegerist-15 said:
no I didn’t expect it to be this bad. They announced that the Titan shifters will be cgi and I made my peace with that. Then I got disappointed with scouts in cgi in liberio. Levi was 2d and I thought they would do the forest fight justice just to get more disappointed. What a waste of the source material, could be so good. And you can’t compare it with berserk. We had 3 seasons of good quality just to get this shitpile of a adaption in the last season

I wanted to argue with you, but I checked your previous comments at the start of the season and it seems like you went from genuinely hopeful to disappointed.

So your criticisms are understandable, since you weren't some pessimist who hated everything from the beginning.
no tbh till season 13 I was fine with everything because I thought they would nail the forest scene. Then I got angry lmao. Some people here think I’m a troll who just hates the season for stupid reasons but just a few remember how I defended this back then
Attack on Titan ended with chapter 123 and 130/131 is the epilogue
Mar 24, 2021 8:01 AM

Jul 2020
Attack on titan:The final season sub forum:It's free real estate.
Bruh why did you had to post this here?You just sparked a war.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 24, 2021 8:01 AM

Jul 2020
yaegerist-15 said:
Kami-sama-- said:

I wanted to argue with you, but I checked your previous comments at the start of the season and it seems like you went from genuinely hopeful to disappointed.

So your criticisms are understandable, since you weren't some pessimist who hated everything from the beginning.
no tbh till season 13 I was fine with everything because I thought they would nail the forest scene. Then I got angry lmao. Some people here think I’m a troll who just hates the season for stupid reasons but just a few remember how I defended this back then

Wait did you mean to say episode 13 and not season 13? Cause I thought you were talking about season 3 or episode 13
Mar 24, 2021 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
Nik03178 said:
Xsadersadd said:
the animation was okay, season is still great. I'm honestly more hyped for JJK movie than AoT s4 p2. The problem is how will they do Chainsaw Man at this rate unless it is done in 2023 or something.

Lol. Aot shits on jjk. Even with top tier animation it doesn't even come remotely close to aot. Judging by the ratings you have given, you have garbage taste and only care about animation and fights. More hyped for Mid kaisen than aot lmao
The opinions of people who like Code Geass R2 aren't valid.
Mar 24, 2021 8:03 AM
Dec 2020
Zackack99 said:
yaegerist-15 said:

Wait did you mean to say episode 13 and not season 13? Cause I thought you were talking about season 3 or episode 13
haha nah sorry I was talking about episode 13
Mar 24, 2021 8:12 AM
Nov 2020
Yeah so ??? What does this question have to do with this forum ???
Mar 24, 2021 8:18 AM

Aug 2020
random person: AOT movie please

eslam ( a leaker like spytrue):Is it the fastest way to finish the series?

random:Nope..it will require 3 movies to finish all left in manga

eslam:Guess what, production committee + MAPPA want to finish it asap

https://mobile.twitter.com/eslam_bouz/status/1374584634860843008

also all great freelancers would probably work on JJK & CSM. so yes don't blow up your expectations for P2
Mar 24, 2021 8:24 AM
Dec 2020
Sad7727 said:

also all great freelancers would probably work on JJK & CSM. so yes don't blow up your expectations for P2
I would gladly take one bad and rushed movie just to see the priceless faces of mappa fans who are spamming thankyoumappa for mediocrity. I wonder what they’ll do with their live after defending them with their live just to get this 😂😂💀
Mar 24, 2021 8:27 AM

Jul 2020
Sad7727 said:

This literally proves Part 2 will have the same quality as part 1.No improvements+shit schedule.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 24, 2021 8:30 AM

Aug 2020
Scordolo said:
Sad7727 said:

This literally proves Part 2 will have the same quality as part 1.No improvements+shit schedule.

no,it will be shitter (if you read the manga you'll know)

i hope these #thankyoucrappa enjoy it though

i just hope CSM will get top tier staff

although if im mappa its pretty logical, CSM and JJK are still continuing and it makes sense to prioritize them over a manga that's literally ending 2 weeks from last episode
Mar 24, 2021 8:37 AM
Apr 2019
Scordolo said:
Sad7727 said:

I think there is some fault in the staff too like compared to wit staff mappa staff are a little downgrade. Still mappa staff did a good job to complete the episodes despite the schedule being fucked up

I have doubts about the next part tho
Mar 24, 2021 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
Sad7727 said:

I have been with mappa all this time but it would be very scummy if they rush part 2 . They have no reason for this .
Mar 24, 2021 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
Sad7727 said:

Part 2 is gonna be CGI fest, it's gonna have much more CGI then P1. If it's same schedule, then CGI will be worse. I was expecting eye candies considering how many fights it has. But yeah it's reasonable new series make much more money than a series in its 5th season.
removed-userMar 24, 2021 9:00 AM
Mar 24, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2020
Fiveskies said:
Scordolo said:

I have been with mappa all this time but it would be very scummy if they rush part 2 . They have no reason for this .

They if they mess up part 2 they literally have no reason for this.As for part 1 I understand because it was covid and all the lockdown stuff but they don't have any excuse if they mess up part 2 now that the Japan is open and all.Hope that they don't mess up Chainsaw man

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 24, 2021 9:03 AM
Dec 2020
Borshta said:
Scordolo said:

Part 2 is gonna be CGI fest, it's gonna have much more CGI then P1. If it's same schedule, then CGI will be worse. I was expecting eye candies considering how many fights it has. But yeah it's reasonable new series make much more money than a series in its 5th season.
they’ll get the hate their deserve
Mar 24, 2021 9:04 AM
Dec 2020
Scordolo said:
Fiveskies said:

They if they mess up part 2 they literally have no reason for this.As for part 1 I understand because it was covid and all the lockdown stuff but they don't have any excuse if they mess up part 2 now that the Japan is open and all.Hope that they don't mess up Chainsaw man
I really want them to do a worse product than this part just to see the excuses of the bootlickers who defended them
Mar 24, 2021 9:07 AM
Dec 2020
If anyone is a MAPPA 'bootlicker', trust me, they'll still defend MAPPA by saying stuff like 'Hey, at least it ain't as bad as Berserk' or something like that.
Mar 24, 2021 9:09 AM

Aug 2020
Awesomeness_1307 said:
If anyone is a MAPPA 'bootlicker', trust me, they'll still defend MAPPA by saying stuff like 'Hey, at least it ain't as bad as Berserk' or something like that.

"What are you saying? did you see Ex-arm? be grateful its not Ex-arm!"
Mar 24, 2021 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Damn salt in this thread is at all time high.
Mar 24, 2021 9:10 AM
Apr 2019
Awesomeness_1307 said:
Objectively speaking it ain't as bad as berserk but it ain't as good as wit's work too
Mar 24, 2021 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Sad7727 said:
Awesomeness_1307 said:

Forget ex-arm, it will be "Be grateful you ungrateful pigs, if it wasn't for MAPPA we wouldn't be getting AoT anymore, just drop the anime you damn toxic hater", #Mappasaved2020 .
Mar 24, 2021 9:21 AM
Mar 2021
people who are expecting kimetsu no yaiba levels of quality for part 2 can cry me a river when itll release this fall.
Mar 24, 2021 9:25 AM
Apr 2019
alexa_78 said:
people who are expecting kimetsu no yaiba levels of quality for part 2 can cry me a river when itll release this fall.
not KNY levels of quality but standard aot quality wit and its staff gave us like good - great - amazing. So far mappa and its staff gave us quality of average and above average
Mar 24, 2021 9:25 AM

Jul 2020
Sad7727 said:
Awesomeness_1307 said:

Here we are only talking about Aot and are not comparing other anime cgi,Heck Comparing other anime is a sign of toxicity.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 24, 2021 9:31 AM
Apr 2017
Sage_Path_Asahi said:
Yazan_Aot said:
Mappa is killing their staff and anime franchise, and some people still defending them and keep saying "Thank you Mappa"

they should say "Thank you Mappa for killing your staff"
where were ur concerns when wit did the same, y'all didn't care coz y'all care abt animation not animators

when did wit work on lots of project like Mappa?
i will always be against overwork, but you are one of Mappa fans and you dont care about the staff
and bad animation came from overworked
Mar 24, 2021 9:34 AM

Aug 2020
Borshta said:
Sad7727 said:

Forget ex-arm, it will be "Be grateful you ungrateful pigs, if it wasn't for MAPPA we wouldn't be getting AoT anymore, just drop the anime you damn toxic hater", #Mappasaved2020 .

Sad7727Mar 24, 2021 9:39 AM
Mar 24, 2021 9:39 AM
Mar 2021
all the crappa dickriders can now remain silent till the end of time, when part 2 air's this fall
Mar 24, 2021 9:41 AM

Aug 2020
Spytrue confirms no movie

https://twitter.com/_Dominating/status/1374735760935550977

Rip

so now hopes lie in mid 2022 or later release,Animejapan will tell us i guess (or leakers?)
Mar 24, 2021 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
Yazan_Aot said:
Sage_Path_Asahi said:
where were ur concerns when wit did the same, y'all didn't care coz y'all care abt animation not animators

i will always be against overwork, but you are one of Mappa fans and you dont care about the staff

Wit did get overworked, you can say working conditions in most studios are harsh. Releasing 3 high production seasons during 2017-2019 period. Also WIT is a considerably smaller studio than Mappa, even a single big project can be a tough task for them, but they do deliver.

Mar 24, 2021 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Sad7727 said:

Rip

so now hopes lie in mid 2022 or later release,Animejapan will tell us i guess (or leakers?)

Wait that seems like he is confirming movie?
Mar 24, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
i hope CRAPPA will prioritize chainsawman more just to see the fanboys and bootlickers cry ;)
Mar 24, 2021 9:49 AM

Aug 2020
Borshta said:
Sad7727 said:

Rip

i took as it "unfortunately" as in unfortunately aot is not a movie,if he was alone then i'd be sligthly confused like you but eslam cleared it up. no movie
Mar 24, 2021 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
Sad7727 said:
Borshta said:

i took as it "unfortunately" as in unfortunately aot is not a movie,if he was alone then i'd be sligthly confused like you but eslam cleared it up. no movie

Ah, so that's the case. And it looks like WIT is working on vinland saga S2.
Mar 24, 2021 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
My guy really posted this under a SNK forum lmao

Mar 24, 2021 10:06 AM
Apr 2017
Borshta said:
Yazan_Aot said:

Wit did get overworked, you can say working conditions in most studios are harsh. Releasing 3 high production seasons during 2017-2019 period. Also WIT is a considerably smaller studio than Mappa, even a single big project can be a tough task for them, but they do deliver.

3 high production in 3 years, not 4 or more high production in 1 year
and WIT use lots of freelancer

and as you said "working conditions in most studios are harsh" and am with you 100% but some studios are worst than others
Mar 24, 2021 10:20 AM
Dec 2020
Kami-sama-- said:
The amount of dooming in this thread is impressive.

I love looking at the anime discussions on reddit (r/anime and r/shingekinokyojin, not r/titanfolk "shudders") where it is all happy and everyone is enjoying the anime, saying things like "Mappa did a great job on this", "Thank you MAPPA", even some people making appreciation artwork for both studios.

Then I come to MAL and everyone is just red-pilled as fuck, saying things like "#ThanksCrappa", "Can't wait to laugh at the garbage that is the new season", "crappa dickriders will keep defending this show", all while the show is sitting at a 9.15.

Ah, such is the Duality of Man.
the score is thanks to the story and the Build up from all previous seasons and the quality. Normal consumers won’t realize the quality. I was against doomers too at the beginning but we’ll they were right for the most part and the signs aren’t looking good for the sequel sooo I think it’s kinda, you know, justified?
Mar 24, 2021 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
Kami-sama-- said:
The amount of dooming in this thread is impressive.

I love looking at the anime discussions on reddit (r/anime and r/shingekinokyojin, not r/titanfolk "shudders") where it is all happy and everyone is enjoying the anime, saying things like "Mappa did a great job on this", "Thank you MAPPA", even some people making appreciation artwork for both studios.

Then I come to MAL and everyone is just red-pilled as fuck, saying things like "#ThanksCrappa", "Can't wait to laugh at the garbage that is the new season", "crappa dickriders will keep defending this show", all while the show is sitting at a 9.15.

Ah, such is the Duality of Man.

Reddit is an echo chamber where any criticism or point containing disagreement with general users get downvoted , its different here. Get used to it if you are planning to stay.
Mar 24, 2021 10:26 AM
Jul 2019
Reddit is great but it's not a place for discussion. I use it to hang around with the fans of whatever media I like asking for help, suggestions or just saying quick opinions, not to discuss with others because any unpopular opinion will get downvoted or even moderated to hell.

If I want to discuss something I'll go to a forum that doesn't have like/unlike system. Reddit is great for what it's, but not for this.
Mar 24, 2021 10:31 AM

Aug 2020
Borshta said:
Sad7727 said:

there's the possibility it will be 1 movie,it fits with the other interpretation of spytrue+eslam tweets

but there isn't a domain registered like JJK is

as for vinland i don't think the studio confirmed yet,regardless we'll know everything in like 2-3 days
Mar 24, 2021 10:32 AM
Jan 2019
Sad7727 said:
Borshta said:

Eslam doesn't know shit about Aot, he's just a fake leaker. Remmeber when he said there's a super animator working on part 1 ? lol
Mar 24, 2021 10:34 AM

Aug 2020
Blackkatsu001 said:
Sad7727 said:

Eslam doesn't know shit about Aot, he's just a fake leaker. Remmeber when he said there's a super animator working on part 1 ? lol

all of the leakers get it from weibo/chinese leakers,there's a set of them who publish stuff (AOT chapter leaks are found there too)

as i said we should just wait and see at animejapan,there's few days left.
Mar 24, 2021 10:37 AM
Dec 2020
Blackkatsu001 said:

Well, I don't know if he's a super animator, but Satoshi Sakai is amazing. He has been carrying this season for me in terms of animation. He's handling all the effects and explosion work this season, and he's honestly stunning. I don't think smoke in AoT has ever looked as good as this season. The entire slow mo and explosion in the end of episode 15 is also mostly him.
Mar 24, 2021 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Sad7727 said:
Borshta said:

there's the possibility it will be 1 movie,it fits with the other interpretation of spytrue+eslam tweets

as for vinland i don't think the studio confirmed yet,regardless we'll know everything in like 2-3 days

Yeah animejapan will make it clear, AoT got last slot on 2nd day. And that movie option for 117-122 looks good, atleast the best part will have best production.
Still I would want WIT to atleast continue with vinland saga.
Mar 24, 2021 11:58 AM
Dec 2020
Borshta said:
Sad7727 said:

Yeah animejapan will make it clear, AoT got last slot on 2nd day. And that movie option for 117-122 looks good, atleast the best part will have best production.
Still I would want WIT to atleast continue with vinland saga.
117-123 would be even better
Mar 24, 2021 12:13 PM

Jan 2008
Is the animation quality that bad or is it just not up to the standards certain SnK fans want for their favourite show?

From what I've seen of the current season (youtube clips ect) it doesn't look terrible to me. Surely the plot is the most important even with just fairly decent Animation?
Mar 24, 2021 12:35 PM
Jul 2019
retard_sean said:
alexa_78 said:
casuals will eat anything that is thrown at them,they dont give a crap about the well being of the staff.

I feel like if anyone doesnt care about the wellbeing of the animators, its people like you. Instead of sucking it up and enjoying the show for what it is you ridicule every little thing the animators do wrong. You act so high and mighty as if you care about the animators and yet you only seem to care about your own benefit and personal enjoyment. You do realise animators put all their hard work into shows like these and to be told straight up that their work is dog shit isnt what I consider "caring for the wellbeing of the staff". Especially when its not their fault they had such a shitty schedule. A perfect example is the director for episode 6. A man who cared about the show and wanted it to do well, forced into depression because he was told over and over again that it was terrible. Its not far fetched to assume animators feel the same way especially since they are paid even less, but they aren't seen by the public eye like the director was on an interview. Who wants to wake up and go work a badly paying job just to be told their work is shit yet another week?? Not to mention, no one seemed to care when WIT did the exact same thing to their aninmators for years. I wonder why that is? Because people got the animation they wanted. Funny how everyone only cares about the overworked animators when they dont get the animation they want and bully the studio for it. Don't act so high and mighty thinking you actually give a damn when all you care about is yourself.

Anyone who works in any sort of media or entertainment be it movies, shows, anime, games or whatever must be prepared to see harsh words and insults from casual fans. I'm not saying this is right, but this is how world works and if anyone can't deal with this he shouldn't choose anyone of these a profession from the start.
Mar 24, 2021 12:39 PM

Aug 2018
I could be a compilation film. These things are fairly common
_______I like rocks__
Mar 24, 2021 12:42 PM
Mar 2021
UberBat said:
Is the animation quality that bad or is it just not up to the standards certain SnK fans want for their favourite show?

From what I've seen of the current season (youtube clips ect) it doesn't look terrible to me. Surely the plot is the most important even with just fairly decent Animation?
It would have been ok but stupid Animes like Boruto are getting better animation then Aot deserves better .

Aot is a great show which has combination of everything From action to story and you cannot just take away a part from it and expect it not to be criticised .

I just want Aot to have great animation just like Jujutsu kaisen and Demon slayer . Aot deserves this . Wit has done it Mappa should do it as well . Since there is nothing as such as a time constraints or Manga ending for next part so next part should get it's justice .
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.