Forum Settings
Forums

'Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song' Unveils Cast, Production Staff, First Promo

New
Feb 27, 2021 4:06 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song original anime series unveiled main cast, production staff, and the first key visual (pictured) on Saturday. Production company Aniplex also posted the first promotional video.

The 13-episode television anime by Wit Studio will begin airing Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, and BS 11 on April 3 at 11:30 p.m., followed by Hokkaido Broadcasting, RKB Mainichi Broadcasting, Nagoya Broadcasting Network (Me-Tele), and Mainichi Broadcasting System (MBS).

Voice actress Atsumi Tanezaki (Mahoutsukai no Yome) is starring as the titular character Vivy, the first autonomous humanoid A.I in history whose mission is to make everyone happy with songs as a diva. Jun Fukuyama (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) is voicing Matsumoto, an A.I that comes to Vivy from 100 years into the future with the mission to prevent a war between A.I and humanity, and partners with her to destroy A.I in process.

Synopsis
Nierland—an A.I complex theme park where dreams, hopes, and science intermingle. Created as the first-ever autonomous humanoid A.I, Vivy acts as an A.I cast for the establishment. To fulfill her mission of making everyone happy through songs, she continues to take the stage and perform with all her heart. However, the theme park was still lacking in popularity.

One day, an A.I named Matsumoto appears before Vivy and explains that he has travelled from 100 years into the future, with the mission to correct history with Vivy and prevent the war between A.I and humanity that is set to take place 100 years later.

What sort of future will the encounter of two A.I with different missions redraw? This is the story of A.I destroying A.I. A.I diva Vivy's 100-year journey begins.

Staff
Director: Shinpei Ezaki (Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas, Hanebado!)
Assistant Director: Yuusuke Kubo (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Hyouketsu no Kizuna, JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze episode director)
Original Character Design: loundraw (Flat Studio) (Tsuki ga Kirei, Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai)
Character Design: Yuuichi Takahashi (Hoshiai no Sora, Tsuritama)
Sub-character Design: Miki Toshiaki (Granblue Fantasy The Animation animation director)
Mechanical Design: Takuma Ebisu (Guilty Crown, Robotics;Notes)
Chief Animation Director: Yuuichi Takahashi, Takuma Ebisu
Art Director: Yuusuke Takeda (Bamboo) (Vinland Saga, Great Pretender)
Art Setting: Kazushige Kanehira (Kabukichou Sherlock, Release the Spyce)
Color Design: Kunio Tsujita (Sarazanmai, Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.)
3D Director: Hiromasa Horie (Love Rollercoaster)
Director of Photography: Keisuke Nozawa (Graphinica) (Plunderer, Date A Bullet: Dead or Bullet)
Editing: Akari Saitou (Mishima Editing Room) (Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)
Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa (Re:Creators, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)
Music: Satoru Kousaki (MONACA) (Beastars, Fate/Extra: Last Encore)

Tappei Nagatsuki, the original creator of the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu franchise, and scriptwriter Eiji Umehara (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, ChäoS;Child) are handling the series composition and script. Vivy Score is credited for the original story. YouTube cover singer Kairi Yagi is performing the opening theme "Sing My Pleasure" as the titular character Vivy.

Mag Garden will publish a novel titled Vivy prototype by Nagatsuki and Umehara on April 30, featuring illustrations by loundraw (sample pictured right).

PV

Source: PR Times
VindstotFeb 27, 2021 11:47 AM

Feb 27, 2021 4:22 AM
May 2015
This anime has solid staff. As always WiT. I like it. I’ll watch it. 😀
gokcenxFeb 27, 2021 5:47 AM
Feb 27, 2021 4:40 AM
Councilor

Apr 2017
This looks great! Can't wait to watch it.
Feb 27, 2021 4:43 AM

Jan 2015
Yeah... I don’t know. Will probably be a mess, still will check it out. Hopefully I’ll be proven wrong
Feb 27, 2021 5:07 AM
May 2020
Looks promising so far. I'm hyped, for an anime original I don't know yet whether I would like it or not.
Feb 27, 2021 6:12 AM
Sep 2020
already had 0 expectations because rezero author, but wouldve checked it out if it's fantasy,, but this shitty sci-fi Ai theme, easy skip
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Feb 27, 2021 7:08 AM

Feb 2019
Same as with the last batch of info - everything looks great, aside from the author of Re:Zero being involved. Shame.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Feb 27, 2021 7:33 AM
May 2016
Solid staff, a fine concept, and I'm always willing to give the author of re;zero a chance, since Re;zero is just such a good work
Feb 27, 2021 9:22 AM

Apr 2012
This is Tappei's second non-rezero project over the past year, is he really serious about getting involved in creating original shows? And it again has a female protagonist.

Thigh_Tide said:
Same as with the last batch of info - everything looks great, aside from the author of Re:Zero being involved. Shame.

Your gratuitous hate against Rezero's might have looked more serious if you weren't a Symphogay and Konosuba fan, lol.

Feb 27, 2021 11:25 AM

Feb 2017
The premise and plot sounds interesting, the show looks good and the staff is overall quite solid, just not really sure about the director as I haven't heard good things about Hanebado. Anyway, looking forward to this!
Feb 27, 2021 12:00 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Hanebado looked really good but man was it bad. Not totally convinced by the director.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 27, 2021 12:26 PM

Apr 2012
DatRandomDude said:
Hanebado looked really good but man was it bad. Not totally convinced by the director.

Tsarko said:
The premise and plot sounds interesting, the show looks good and the staff is overall quite solid, just not really sure about the director as I haven't heard good things about Hanebado. Anyway, looking forward to this!

Hanebado was a pretty good sports show, the main problem was controversial decisions for adaptation due to the fact that the manga drastically changed its style at some point.
Feb 27, 2021 1:18 PM

Aug 2015
The plot sounds like a mess, but let´s wait and hope. I don´t really care about Wit being the studio, but at least the animation looks more on their good side.
Feb 27, 2021 2:30 PM

May 2015
I don't know... these type of sci-fi series usually end up being a disappointment.

Production wise, it looks alright (just fine, not outstanding). Character designs (for animation) look meh though.
zero-rFeb 27, 2021 4:12 PM

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Feb 27, 2021 5:18 PM
Jan 2021
Looks so freaking good. An original tv anime series is always welcome in my watch list (So manga nerds can't spoil anything). Dummies :(
Feb 27, 2021 11:56 PM
Nov 2020
One of the series that I look forward to the most in April and more because Wit studio and the creator of Re: zero are part of the Staff.

This will undoubtedly be one of the anime of the year .... or so I hope, I have high hopes for him.
Feb 28, 2021 2:52 AM

Jan 2009
im gonna watch this one then since its only 1 cour
Feb 28, 2021 3:08 AM

Oct 2017
Another anime by Wit, that's great.
Feb 28, 2021 11:53 PM

Dec 2016
I'm not really a fan of these type of anime but will check it out since it's by Wit.
Mar 1, 2021 6:09 PM
Jul 2018
Wit and Tappei? I'll watch it, but a one-cour sci-fi anime original never ends up being good. Was hoping for a 24 episode season :(
Mar 3, 2021 6:33 AM
Oct 2020
ALL HAIL BRITANIAN LEULOCH
Mar 5, 2021 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
now that we've gotten a PV and more of a synopsis, I'm a little more cautiously optimistic about it. It could be great, or it could be a hot mess with it's sci-fi plot and only being 13 episodes.

can trust that the production quality will be good w/ WIT at the helm, but if the writing and story isn't good, then that won't matter.

I thought this was gonna be another Netflix jailed anime, but Netflix isn't mentioned in the article...
Jun 20, 2021 6:04 AM
May 2020
Playay said:
Looks promising so far. I'm hyped, for an anime original I don't know yet whether I would like it or not.
Yorokobe, my past self. You will enjoy this anime, hype yourself up.

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 6 hours ago

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

62 by _MushiRock11_ »»
8 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.