Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 11, 2021 11:47 AM
May 2015
So I haven't watched attack on titan since the end of season 2. Got manga spoilers a while back and decided to drop it. With all the recent hype I want to give it a second chance. I remember the key plot lines , but I probably don't remember all the small details. So is it worth re watching from the begging or should I just resume at the start of season 3?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2021 11:53 AM

Jul 2017
XPyrrhaNikosX said:
So I haven't watched attack on titan since the end of season 2. Got manga spoilers a while back and decided to drop it. With all the recent hype I want to give it a second chance. I remember the key plot lines , but I probably don't remember all the small details. So is it worth re watching from the begging or should I just resume at the start of season 3?

I'd say knowing the small details feels more rewarding later on, but it's still enjoyable nonetheless. You can always watch the recap movies if you prefer a "quick" refresher
Feb 11, 2021 11:54 AM

Sep 2016
You can watch attack on titan chronicles. It's a movie covering everything before s3p2 and you can stop when you reach the point where you're at in the show. Or you can watch a youtube video to do the same.
Feb 11, 2021 12:04 PM
Nov 2018
Definitely watch it all since it can get confusing later.
Feb 11, 2021 1:41 PM
May 2020
There is like recap videos on YouTube until season 4 but you can stop after season 2 it’s really good and def worth a watch
Feb 11, 2021 3:07 PM

May 2016
Watch it all from the beginning if you have the time. Depending on how long ago you watched it you'd be surprised at how many small details are important and the foreshadowing is brilliant so it doesn't hurt to re-watch it from the start.
I sacrifice
Feb 11, 2021 6:08 PM
Nov 2019
Just watch the video “attack on Titan IN 9 MINUTES” from Gigguk. It’s a only covers season 1 though but it’s great.
Feb 11, 2021 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
Watch it from the beginning , every episode .
Feb 12, 2021 12:37 AM
Dec 2020
XPyrrhaNikosX said:

Instead of watching the whole thing again there is many recap videos this is a good one I watched not sure if you can click on link here but you can copy paste if not https://youtu.be/Lw3QgwHQfzA
Feb 12, 2021 12:49 AM

May 2020
blazer628 said:
Just watch the video “attack on Titan IN 9 MINUTES” from Gigguk. It’s a only covers season 1 though but it’s great.

There's always time for a JoJo's reference. - Eren Yeagar
Feb 12, 2021 2:00 AM

Jan 2017
XPyrrhaNikosX said:

Keep it dropped, don’t waste your time with garbage story telling and 10 year olds dominating the fanbase
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:10 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
XPyrrhaNikosX said:

Keep it dropped, don’t waste your time with garbage story telling and 10 year olds dominating the fanbase
Spoken like a true salty kid.
Feb 12, 2021 3:11 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

What are you saying? There’s nothing for me to be salty about. I just dislike the show and anime fans
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:18 AM
Apr 2019
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

What are you saying? There’s nothing for me to be salty about. I just dislike the show and anime fans
You can dislike a show and its fans without being salty tho
Feb 12, 2021 3:19 AM

Jan 2017
Bababazooka69 said:
SparkingVolt said:

But I’m not being salty at all?? All I did was tell someone not to waste their time on a show I think is bad are you okay
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:21 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

Your statement indiacted you've met some crazy kids on Twitter who claimed to be AoT fans and you concluded they make up AoT fandom, then you just decided to hate it along with the show.

The show itself is absolutely great and many love it, it has nothing to do with fans or their actions on social media.

There is no need to insult a community as a whole because some are toxic amongst them, least of all insult people for liking a show that you believe is garbage, that's totally subjective opinion.

Hold on, do you dislike anime fans in general?
Feb 12, 2021 3:26 AM
Apr 2019
SparkingVolt said:
Bababazooka69 said:

But I’m not being salty at all?? All I did was tell someone not to waste their time on a show I think is bad are you okay
Well why would he listen to your opinion on aot when many says its good/great?
Feb 12, 2021 3:27 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

Your statement indiacted you've met some crazy kids on Twitter who claimed to be AoT fans and you concluded they make up AoT fandom, then you just decided to hate it along with the show.

The show itself is absolutely great and many love it, it has nothing to do with fans or their actions on social media.

There is no need to insult a community as a whole because some are toxic amongst them, least of all insult people for liking a show that you believe is garbage, that's totally subjective opinion.

I haven’t seen anything on Twitter because I don’t use it. Nothing I said indicated anything why are you putting words into my mouth. I’ve hated this show since 2013 I do not dislike it because of the fans, I dislike it because I think it’s bad. Not once did I Insult the community nor did I insult anyone who likes this show, once again putting words into my mouth. I also never mentioned that the community is toxic I do not think it’s toxic it’s just like every other anime. All I said is that’s it’s full of 10 year olds, you’re seriously just saying random shit and claiming I believe it. Also I’m aware it’s an subjective opinion?? That’s why I said it, was just sharing my thoughts dont need you to tell me what my opinion is. “ The show itself is absolutely great” this is also a subjective opinion for you. And yes I do hate most anime fans in general
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:29 AM

Jan 2017
Bababazooka69 said:
SparkingVolt said:

It’s a forum post encouraging discussion, i do not care whether or not the op listens to my opinion. I’m just sharing my thoughts. Also there’s just as much people who dislike the show as there are people who like it
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:34 AM
Apr 2019
SparkingVolt said:
Bababazooka69 said:

It’s a forum post encouraging discussion, i do not care whether or not the op listens to my opinion. I’m just sharing my thoughts. Also there’s just as much people who dislike the show as there are people who like it
Some people dislike the show because how popular it is and the hype it gets idk about you but you could've said it its not that good in a polite way not just saying its garbage its just makes you being a salty person
Feb 12, 2021 3:39 AM

Jan 2017
Bababazooka69 said:
SparkingVolt said:

Some people dislike the show because how popular it is and the hype it gets idk about you but you could've said it its not that good in a polite way not just saying its garbage its just makes you being a salty person

It’s just an adjective I wasn’t being salty. It’s not my fault you think it isn’t polite, I personally don’t see anything wrong with it. Also that is not true at all people dislike the show because it’s not written well, it’s uninteresting to them, they hate the characters, etc or all 3. No one I know who hates attack on titan hates it because it’s popular, we all have our problems with it.
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:43 AM
Nov 2018
SparkingVolt said:
Bababazooka69 said:

It’s just an adjective I wasn’t being salty. It’s not my fault you think it isn’t polite, I personally don’t see anything wrong with it. Also that is not true at all people dislike the show because it’s not written well, it’s uninteresting to them, they hate the characters, etc or all 3. No one I know who hates attack on titan hates it because it’s popular, we all have our problems with it.
My bigest problem is when people saying that whole series is garbage after watching only 2seasons.
Feb 12, 2021 3:50 AM

Jan 2017
SavageAge said:
SparkingVolt said:

My bigest problem is when people saying that whole series is garbage after watching only 2seasons.

Are you dumb. 2 seasons is almost half of a decently long story, why would I spend time watching a show I hate especially after watching 30 episodes of it. I’ve read plenty about everything that happens after what I’ve seen and I think it goes in the worst direction possible and ruined the decent build up for no reason. I can say a show is bad after seeing 30 episodes of it, you’re ridiculous. And if you’re gonna say that then the same applies for saying the show is amazing. That’s like telling someone who had only seen season 1 that they can’t say it’s amazing yet because they haven’t seen all of it😹😹😹 what’s wrong with you
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 3:52 AM
Apr 2019
SparkingVolt said:
Bababazooka69 said:

"Its not my fault you think it isn't polite" well garbage word itself isn't polite word man and actually i hardly ever seen someone actually straight hating aot saying bad and all stuff those who genuinely hate aot just says "its mediocre not that good". Its mostly people who's fav anime isn't as popular and well recieved hates aot
Feb 12, 2021 4:02 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

I haven’t seen anything on Twitter because I don’t use it. Nothing I said indicated anything why are you putting words into my mouth. I’ve hated this show since 2013 I do not dislike it because of the fans, I dislike it because I think it’s bad. Not once did I Insult the community nor did I insult anyone who likes this show, once again putting words into my mouth. I also never mentioned that the community is toxic I do not think it’s toxic it’s just like every other anime. All I said is that’s it’s full of 10 year olds, you’re seriously just saying random shit and claiming I believe it. Also I’m aware it’s an subjective opinion?? That’s why I said it, was just sharing my thoughts dont need you to tell me what my opinion is. “ The show itself is absolutely great” this is also a subjective opinion for you. And yes I do hate most anime fans in general

I didn't state it, that's why I wrote it "indicated", in other words possibly happened. I give you a good point for not using Twitter.

I see you are having trouble grasping the situation, so let me give you a simpler but still applicable example.

You decide to go out and drink (like normal people), and you walk into a pub that is fanbase for a football team. Then you sit down ask for a pint of lager, then turn around and shout: 'Your team is garbage, and you are all 10 year old toxic kids!' (realistically you'd be beaten to a pulp and thrown out of the pub, but this is the internet, so you can do things like that, that's why you did what you did)

I suppose you are starting get an idea at this point, but let's carry on with it.

Then then football fans jump at you and say: 'Hey, that's not fair we just like this team and only some of us are toxic, besides most people agree with us, that the team is great.'

Then you would reply: I don't insult anybody or anything, It's just an opinion, jeez, calm down. Then you keep drinking your beer.

Do you see? Words, opinion, the all matter because they all carry a weight. If you go to AoT forum and say the show is shit and the fandom is made of 10 yr olds, then you are insulting. The typical "I just did this or that" and the "just my opinion" won't make it any different. You WERE insulting, and you done it by purpose.
Feb 12, 2021 4:03 AM

Nov 2020
Just refresh season 1 2 and go for third season

Feb 12, 2021 4:06 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

I didn't state it, that's why I wrote it "indicated", in other words possibly happened. I give you a good point for not using Twitter.

I see you are having trouble grasping the situation, so let me give you a simpler but still applicable example.

You decide to go out and drink (like normal people), and you walk into a pub that is fanbase for a football team. Then you sit down ask for a pint of lager, then turn around and shout: 'Your team is garbage, and you are all 10 year old toxic kids!' (realistically you'd be beaten to a pulp and thrown out of the pup, but this is the internet, so you can do things like that, that's why you did what you did)

I suppose you are starting get an idea at this point, but let's carry on with it.

Then then football fans jump at you and say: 'Hey, that's not fair we just like this team and only some of us are toxic, besides most people agree with us, that the team is great.'

Then you would reply: I don't insult anybody or anything, It's just an opinion, jeez, calm down. Then you keep drinking your beer.

Do you see? Words, opinion, the all matter because they all carry a weight. If you go to AoT forum and say the show is shit and the fandom is made of 10 yr olds, then you are insulting. The typical "I just did this or that" and the "just my opinion" won't make it any different. You WERE insulting, and you done it by purpose.

No you are just completely misinterpreting what I’m saying. I never said the word toxic and I just said I don’t think the fans are toxic at all. I’m saying actual 10 year olds dominate the fanbase, not toxic 10 year olds but just children. I wasn’t saying the fans that are teenagers and adults act like 10 year olds, i do not know where you got that from. I didn’t insult the fans, I insulted the show. Your analogy doesn’t make sense whatsoever because it isn’t what happened, I was only talking to one person. Also I’m not a pussy I talk to people irl about how I dislike attack on titan, i do not only share my opinion on the internet. If I went out drinking with a friend and he brought up attack on titan I would say the same thing.
SparkingVoltFeb 12, 2021 4:14 AM
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 4:09 AM
Nov 2018
SparkingVolt said:
SavageAge said:

Are you dumb. 2 seasons is almost half of a decently long story, why would I spend time watching a show I hate especially after watching 30 episodes of it. I’ve read plenty about everything that happens after what I’ve seen and I think it goes in the worst direction possible and ruined the decent build up for no reason. I can say a show is bad after seeing 30 episodes of it, you’re ridiculous. And if you’re gonna say that then the same applies for saying the show is amazing. That’s like telling someone who had only seen season 1 that they can’t say it’s amazing yet because they haven’t seen all of it😹😹😹 what’s wrong with you
i just saying that you need to tell that 1/2 seasons are garbage cuz you only watched them.
Feb 12, 2021 4:11 AM

Jan 2017
SavageAge said:
SparkingVolt said:

i just saying that you need to tell that 1/2 seasons are garbage cuz you only watched them.

Whatever you say. I still think I’ve seen enough to know the whole thing would be garbage imo
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 4:17 AM
Nov 2018
SparkingVolt said:
SavageAge said:

Whatever you say. I still think I’ve seen enough to know the whole thing would be garbage imo
example: i watched 50+ episodes of hxh and was thinking why it is so popular and so high rated its nothing special max 6/10, but after completeng the series i rated it 10/10. so my point is that you never know whats gonna happen in the story.
Feb 12, 2021 4:18 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

You decide to go out and drink (like normal people), and you walk into a pub that is fanbase for a football team. Then you sit down ask for a pint of lager, then turn around and shout: 'Your team is garbage, and you are all 10 year old toxic kids!' (realistically you'd be beaten to a pulp and thrown out of the pup, but this is the internet, so you can do things like that, that's why you did what you did)

No you are just completely misinterpreting what I’m saying. I never said the word toxic and I just said I don’t think the fans are toxic at all. I’m saying actual 10 year olds dominate the fanbase, not toxic 10 year olds but just children. I wasn’t saying the fans that are teenagers and adults act like 10 year olds, i do not know where you got that from. I didn’t insult the fans, I insulted the show. Your analogy doesn’t make sense whatsoever because it isn’t what happened. Also I’m not a pussy I talk to people irl about how I dislike attack on titan, i do not only share my opinion on the internet. If I went out drinking with a friend and he brought up attack on titan I would say the same thing.

You came to AoT forum.

You selected a thread and posted:
SparkingVolt said:

Then you say it's not an insult? Even if you buckle and say 'Alright, I just said they are dominated by people who act like 10 yr olds, that's all', it's still going be be an insult to the community. I don't understand why you think it wouldn't be. Maybe you are trying to make it seem like a lesser of an insult.

Also, when you insult the show itself. Why on Earth would you think that's not an insult to those who like the show? Especially to the fans? Obviously it is, an indirect insult.

My example is almost a perfect analogy, except the fact that you'd be beaten to a state unrecondnisable to your parent, but yea, over the internet you can just go to forums, and say what you want, because it's just an opinion, who cares right?

It doesn't matter where you go, on any forums, where you insult the show or fandom, you will get a reaction. People will not like getting their favourite anime or themselves getting insulted, even if you try to hide your intentions behind "just my opinion" excuse.
Feb 12, 2021 4:19 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

You decide to go out and drink (like normal people), and you walk into a pub that is fanbase for a football team. Then you sit down ask for a pint of lager, then turn around and shout: 'Your team is garbage, and you are all 10 year old toxic kids!' (realistically you'd be beaten to a pulp and thrown out of the pub, but this is the internet, so you can do things like that, that's why you did what you did)

I’ll give you an analogy that makes sense. I go out to drink and I’m having good day. I overhear someone talking about a football team, after I order my drink I say to them. “That team is garbage, their plays never make sense and they can’t play their sport correctly and they have children fans” no one would beat me up after that, I didn’t insult anyone, just the team.
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 4:22 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

No you are just completely misinterpreting what I’m saying. I never said the word toxic and I just said I don’t think the fans are toxic at all. I’m saying actual 10 year olds dominate the fanbase, not toxic 10 year olds but just children. I wasn’t saying the fans that are teenagers and adults act like 10 year olds, i do not know where you got that from. I didn’t insult the fans, I insulted the show. Your analogy doesn’t make sense whatsoever because it isn’t what happened. Also I’m not a pussy I talk to people irl about how I dislike attack on titan, i do not only share my opinion on the internet. If I went out drinking with a friend and he brought up attack on titan I would say the same thing.

You came to AoT forum.

SparkingVolt said:

Then you say it's not an insult? Even if you buckle and say 'Alright, I just said they are dominated by people who act like 10 yr olds, that's all', it's still going be be an insult to the community. I don't understand why you think it wouldn't be. Maybe you are trying to make it seem like a lesser of an insult.

Also, when you insult the show itself. Why on Earth would you think that's not an insult to those who like the show? Especially to the fans? Obviously it is, an indirect insult.

My example is almost a perfect analogy, except the fact that you'd be beaten to a state unrecondnisable to your parent, but yea, over the internet you can just go to forums, and say what you want, because it's just an opinion, who cares right?

It doesn't matter where you go, on any forums, where you insult the show or fandom, you will get a reaction. People will not like getting their favourite anime or themselves getting insulted, even if you try to hide your intentions behind "just my opinion" excuse.

HOLY SHIT I never said the fans acted like 10 year olds I legit just said the opposite. KIDS LIKE ATTACK ON TITAN. Middle schoolers are almost the majority of the fandom that was my point. I did not say the older fans act like 10 year olds... I said the actual 10 year olds are fans of it.
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 4:23 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

I’ll give you an analogy that makes sense. I go out to drink and I’m having good day. I overhear someone talking about a football team, after I order my drink I say to them. “That team is garbage, their plays never make sense and they can’t play their sport correctly and they have children fans” no one would beat me up after that, I didn’t insult anyone, just the team.

You still don't get it do you? Insulting theair team = indirect insult to them, and you would surely end up in the emergency waitroom at night, with a broken and bleeding nose.
Feb 12, 2021 4:29 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

You came to AoT forum.

HOLY SHIT I never said the fans acted like 10 year olds I legit just said the opposite. KIDS LIKE ATTACK ON TITAN. Middle schoolers are almost the majority of the fandom that was my point. I did not say the older fans act like 10 year olds... I said the actual 10 year olds are fans of it.

Of course, you only said 10 year olds dominate the fanbase, then you can go into semantics after a few posts to make it mean what you want to bend it to your defense. Grow some spine and stop covering your shitty statement by covardly hiding behind semantics.

You said, now stand by your words and explain, why do you think you can just come to a AoT forums and throw insults without a reaction?
Feb 12, 2021 4:32 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

You still don't get it do you? Insulting theair team = indirect insult to them, and you would surely end up in the emergency waitroom at night, with a broken and bleeding nose.

You’re dumb as hell like actually. Saying you don’t like someone’s interests is not insulting them. I have no hatred towards attack on titan fans whatsoever. If you’re a sensitive fuck who can’t handle someone sharing their opinion I can see violence getting involved but certainly not any pub I’ve been to. Hate to break it to you but not everyone who goes out drinking are like people in movies or people who go to pubs downtown in huge cities. You won’t find people getting beat up for sharing a different opinion even if I was insulting them in my coty unless they are a freak. All you’ve done is take everything I’ve said and turned it around and adding words to fit your own narrative, you argue like shitty politicians. If people take my opinion as an insult they need to get over it because overreacting and getting physical with anyone over a show or a sports team is ridiculous
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 4:37 AM

Jul 2020
I literally feel sorry for all those who are currently missing out the hype.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 12, 2021 4:41 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

You’re dumb as hell like actually. Saying you don’t like someone’s interests is not insulting them. I have no hatred towards attack on titan fans whatsoever. If you’re a sensitive fuck who can’t handle someone sharing their opinion I can see violence getting involved but certainly not any pub I’ve been to. Hate to break it to you but not everyone who goes out drinking are like people in movies or people who go to pubs downtown in huge cities. You won’t find people getting beat up for sharing a different opinion even if I was insulting them in my coty unless they are a freak. All you’ve done is take everything I’ve said and turned it around and adding words to fit your own narrative, you argue like shitty politicians. If people take my opinion as an insult they need to get over it because overreacting and getting physical with anyone over a show or a sports team is ridiculous

That's because you've only visited pubs that operate as cafe during daytime. I very much doubt you'd have the guts to critisize a team in front of a bunch of fans, considering the internet warrior you are.

I didn't really add word to anything, you simply put your own insultive statement into semantics so you could stay neutral, 'a guy who just shared his opinion', sure, you just insulted a show and the fans (well not the fans according to your semantics, you statement says otherwise though), how dare I react to it in a negative manner, that's totally wrong. Others beside me already indicated that's what you are doing with "just my opinion" bs, so it's not just me.
Feb 12, 2021 4:49 AM
Sep 2020
XPyrrhaNikosX said:

Definitely worth rewatching ,it is actually way better when you rewatch it again
Feb 12, 2021 4:56 AM

Jan 2017
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

That's because you've only visited pubs that operate as cafe during daytime. I very much doubt you'd have the guts to critisize a team in front of a bunch of fans, considering the internet warrior you are.

I didn't really add word to anything, you simply put your own insultive statement into semantics so you could stay neutral, 'a guy who just shared his opinion', sure, you just insulted a show and the fans (well not the fans according to your semantics, you statement says otherwise though), how dare I react to it in a negative manner, that's totally wrong. Others beside me already indicated that's what you are doing with "just my opinion" bs, so it's not just me.

If anyone takes that as an insult after I’ve explained it wasn’t meant to be, that’s on them. “Didn’t add word to anything” you literally just did in that post. You claim I’ve never been to pubs that operate at night, i have a lot more than I do in daytime. So please shut the fuck up and for the last time stop putting words into my mouth and you also claimed I said the adults in the community act like children after i specifically said I was referring to the actual 10 year olds, not anyone older, claimed I meant something an insult when I didn’t, sure you can take it as one but don’t you dare tell me what my intentions were just because you got offended. Claimed I was purposely trying to provoke people (that’s how you painted me in your dumbass analogy”, when I replied to a specific post only meant for them to see, not my fault you felt the need to jump into our conversation. I was talking to one person only just because you saw the post doesn’t mean I was addressing you. You’re analogy would have made more sense if you said I was talking to someone and the football team overheard me sharing my opinion. But I certainly wasn’t yelling things at a group of people. An insult is only an insult if it’s intended to be one. Just because some might take it as an insult does not make it one at all. Once you understand that you’re good to go. If I was purposely trying to indirectly insult the fans I would have said a lot more. And before you call that bs logic I’ll give an example. I meet a man who happens to be black. I say “Oh you look exactly like my friend Kairo” then the man says “You’re only saying that because of black...” and takes it as a racial insult because of the stereotype that “all black people look the same” I would simply explain that wasn’t what I meant then explain why they look similar other than their skin tone. See? Not an insult because it wasn’t intended to be even though someone could take it as one
SparkingVoltFeb 12, 2021 5:01 AM
you're cool
Feb 12, 2021 4:56 AM
Sep 2020
Gofigure said:
SparkingVolt said:

There are some shows that have normal story telling,which can be a masterpiece ,but upon rewatching ,it might not be that rewarding ,but AOT is different ,it's a whole different and unique way of story telling ,that if you rewatch it ,it is more rewarding ,I've watched the uprising arc like 6 times ,and yet nothing is clicking ,but it surely is rewarding ,it's like isayama put the pieces in random order
Which keep you interested untill the end of the manga and anime ,which means a masterpiece isn't complete without all piece being placed

Some storytelling will keep you satisfied
Consistently,but it may not be that rewarding ,think about it,

Keeping you in the dark untill the end can be really rewarding,and if isayama pulls off a stunning ending ,

No doubt this will be. A masterpiece of our generation
Feb 12, 2021 4:58 AM
Sep 2020
Bababazooka69 said:
SparkingVolt said:

You can dislike the fans ,because some of them are really bad ,from the AOT fanbase ,while some are decent
Feb 12, 2021 4:59 AM
Sep 2020
SavageAge said:
SparkingVolt said:

example: i watched 50+ episodes of hxh and was thinking why it is so popular and so high rated its nothing special max 6/10, but after completeng the series i rated it 10/10. so my point is that you never know whats gonna happen in the story.

It looks to me like he is a youngdefiant clone
Feb 12, 2021 5:08 AM

Feb 2021
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

If anyone takes that as an insult after I’ve explained it wasn’t meant to be, that’s on them. “Didn’t add word to anything” claimed I said the adults in the community act like children after i specifically said I was referring to the actual 10 year olds, not anyone older, claimed I meant something an insult when I didn’t, sure you can take it as one but don’t you dare tell me what my intentions were just because you got offended. Claimed I was purposely trying to provoke people (that’s how you painted me in your dumbass analogy”, when I replied to a specific post only meant for them to see, not my fault you felt the need to jump into our conversation. I was talking to one person only just because you saw the post doesn’t mean I was addressing you. You’re analogy would have made more sense if you said I was talking to someone and the football team overheard me sharing my opinion. But I certainly wasn’t yelling things at a group of people. An insult is only an insult if it’s intended to be one. Just because some might take it as an insult does not make it one at all. Once you understand that you’re good to go. If I was purposely trying to indirectly insult the fans I would have said a lot more. And before you call that bs logic I’ll give an example. I meet a man who happens to be black. I say “Oh you look exactly like my friend Kairo” then the man says “You’re only saying that because of black...” and takes it as a racial insult because of the stereotype that “all black people look the same” I would simply explain that wasn’t what I meant then explain why they look similar other than their skin tone. See? Not an insult because it wasn’t intended to be even though someone could take it as one

There is no such thing on public forums as talking to one person while other may overhear, that's not how it works, and you know that. Everything you say is public an accessible to everybody. Threads are direct discussiosn for the subject (AoT) and whatever you reply will be down to debate and everyone will see it. This is another weak attempt to pull yourself out of the argument and a total bs. "You just overheard me talking to somebody else" whilst you are writing on a public forum. ROFL!

Well, I am sure nobody from AoT would classify your initial statement as non-insultive, not as serious but definitely insultive. Anyways, you are full of shit. So let's conclude we just don't agree about the subject and be done with this before we lock poor OP's thread with our pointless debate.
Feb 12, 2021 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

let's have a debate . Tell me why you dislike Attack on Titan and what is actually good to you . I would consider you a troll if you don't reply .
Feb 12, 2021 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
SparkingVolt said:
Gofigure said:

Bro Instead of having a proper talk you have just talked shit about Aot here without actually giving a reason . And don't bring that taste is different bullshit here. Taste can make you not like something . But calling something trash requires solid reasons. Let's see what is your reasoning about not liking it
Feb 12, 2021 6:56 AM

Nov 2016
OP regrets asking xD

As for your question. Yes it's worth to rewatch earlier seasons. First to refresh your memories. Not just the potenially crucial stuff you completely forgot about. Since you've already watched them and essentially know what's going on you will probably also be able to pick up more details and get an better overall understanding. This can multiply your enjoyment later, this goes especially for a story like this. Not to mention that it's just entertaining. Rewatched S1 a few times and never got tired of it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 12, 2021 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
SHUBHAM019 said:
SparkingVolt said:

Bro Instead of having a proper talk you have just talked shit about Aot here without actually giving a reason . And don't bring that taste is different bullshit here. Taste can make you not like something . But calling something trash requires solid reasons. Let's see what is your reasoning about not liking it
Great now he is not even replying
Feb 12, 2021 9:36 AM
Jan 2021
You should watch it since the story is getting better but also getting darker, and since there’s all this heat you might need to see it quickly since there’s going to be a lot of spoilers
Feb 12, 2021 11:05 AM
Aug 2016
SparkingVolt said:
SavageAge said:

lol you're so funny, you must be a kid aren't you? i have an advice for you try to watch the show again when you're above 20 then you'll understand how great the show is. the show is too complex for kid's brain
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - 9 hours ago

13 by Yosakusan »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.