Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Is this fanbase made of trolls, botters, bullies and even possibly criminals? What do you think?
Feb 11, 2021 3:56 AM

Sep 2019
Why didn't internet security centres held emergency or so. I mean it's a big fanbase and mobs are hard to handle on a bigger scale so big authorities should have come. I am not sure but I think that you guys might know that how many people from this few millions sized fanbase participated in death threats scandal. Must have been thousands of them which caused such a reputation and also must have been hundreds of thousands to hate in other manner, for example saying that "I hate this shit".
Also they say that this shows' characters started gaining favorites when new season started and they say it's due to botting. I mean new people can't come and watch it because hype is not true anyway. People don't get into hypes anymore so it's impossible of new people coming in the hype train that's going on and start watching AOT. Scores are also increasing of all seasons but in reality every anime scores decrease after the shows stop airing like mob Psycho, kaguya sama, steins gate etc. but fans say new people coming are binge watching this series and watch it in hype but is that possible? How can so many new people can come and watch a popular but not so popular show. It's nowhere near popular games of thrones or other west shows. I think that they are trying to say that it's just old left portion of this big fanbase from season one which is that much toxic.

ABOVE PART IS WHAT PEOPLE SAY NOT ME. I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW THAT IS THIS REALLY THAT DANGEROUS?
PeetiFeb 11, 2021 4:24 AM
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 11, 2021 4:22 AM

Jan 2018
I hate Gabi, chapter 137 sucks, JJk masterpiece
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 11, 2021 4:27 AM

Apr 2017
Please provide some proof.

Twitterites always cry about getting death threats to shield themselves from any kind of criticism.
cunnysseur
Feb 11, 2021 4:29 AM
Feb 2018
Mob Psycho II didnt drop that much as far as i know lel
Feb 11, 2021 4:31 AM

Sep 2019
MappaPrefersJJK said:
shouldn't you be loving Gabi and 137 whereas hating Levi and 122? Anyway JJK masterpiece is the only thing right sounds like you. So, you get 33% marks.
Tasel said:

Twitterites always cry about getting death threats to shield themselves from any kind of criticism.
I am the one asking here.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 11, 2021 4:41 AM

Nov 2016
To be fair, the majority is pretty chill and at "worst" just a bit too excited.

It's just that there are so many and the toxic part is almost as big as other fanbases in it's entirety.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 11, 2021 4:42 AM

Aug 2020
Do you think JJK is not only the best current shonen, but the best shonen ever?
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Feb 11, 2021 4:50 AM

Mar 2019
Tasel said:

Wait.
So you're saying "I disagree" isn't a death threat?

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Feb 11, 2021 4:55 AM

Jan 2018
Leoradiuju2004 said:

Best shounen ever ? Hm I don't think so, this title is for FMA imo ( don't @ me).

Best current shounen ? Yes, totally.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Feb 11, 2021 5:41 AM
Dec 2018
MappaPrefersJJK said:
this title is for FMA

lmao what a delusional fellow
Feb 11, 2021 5:47 AM
Dec 2020
I really never heard of death threats, but did see a lot of trolls and people being quite disrespectful to the staff, like way too much. And of course, like in the very bottom section saw a few people who go overboard. Never saw death threats, but you get it. And of course, criminals and stuff like that is not a thing, but a guy with a masters can be an asshole too you know.

Edit: if you read a trolls part after criminals, it was a visual error
Harsha1314Feb 11, 2021 5:51 AM
Feb 11, 2021 5:51 AM

Apr 2014
Trolls exist everywhere on this planet. Learn to ignore them.
Feb 11, 2021 6:11 AM
Jan 2021
MappaPrefersJJK said:
Leoradiuju2004 said:

Best shounen ever ? Hm I don't think so, this title is for FMA imo ( don't @ me).

AOT 137 was masterpiece. You didn't like it cuz you are a cringy edge teen and ofc you haven't read a book in your life. (gonna bet on it).
And this is AOT:

https://ibb.co/xH6xYvg

1M+ TWEETS. RANK 1 GLOBAL TRENDING. JJK is good show, to fill the void during the week

Feb 11, 2021 6:15 AM

Jul 2020
Shouldn't this be common knowledge now?
And yes death threats are very dangerous to the staff or any other person in general because instead of ignoring them they feel depressed and have suicidal thoughts.Aot s4 ep 5 ost director is currently in depression because of death threats sent by the haters.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 11, 2021 6:16 AM

Jan 2018
imbAF said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

AOT 137 was masterpiece. You didn't like it cuz you are a cringy edge teen and ofc you haven't read a book in your life. (gonna bet on it).
And this is AOT:

1M+ TWEETS. RANK 1 GLOBAL TRENDING. JJK is good show, to fill the void during the week

I wrecked you so hard last time that you're still bitter towards me ? Lmao sorry about it, move on now.
Feb 11, 2021 6:17 AM
Jan 2021
MappaPrefersJJK said:
imbAF said:

And this is AOT:

I wrecked you so hard last time that you're still bitter towards me ? Lmao sorry about it, move on now.

EleGiggle xD, you did that...yeah
Feb 11, 2021 6:18 AM
Jan 2021
MappaPrefersJJK said:
imbAF said:

And this is AOT:

Feb 11, 2021 6:19 AM
Aug 2020
imbAF said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

And this is AOT:

Attack on titan vs Jujutsu kaisen, who wins 😳?
Feb 11, 2021 6:21 AM
Jan 2021
Ofcool2947 said:
imbAF said:

And this is AOT:

In what ? story? OST? voice acting? popularity ? animation?
Feb 11, 2021 6:21 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Why didn't internet security centres held emergency or so. I mean it's a big fanbase and mobs are hard to handle on a bigger scale so big authorities should have come. I am not sure but I think that you guys might know that how many people from this few millions sized fanbase participated in death threats scandal. Must have been thousands of them which caused such a reputation and also must have been hundreds of thousands to hate in other manner, for example saying that "I hate this shit".
Also they say that this shows' characters started gaining favorites when new season started and they say it's due to botting. I mean new people can't come and watch it because hype is not true anyway. People don't get into hypes anymore so it's impossible of new people coming in the hype train that's going on and start watching AOT. Scores are also increasing of all seasons but in reality every anime scores decrease after the shows stop airing like mob Psycho, kaguya sama, steins gate etc. but fans say new people coming are binge watching this series and watch it in hype but is that possible? How can so many new people can come and watch a popular but not so popular show. It's nowhere near popular games of thrones or other west shows. I think that they are trying to say that it's just old left portion of this big fanbase from season one which is that much toxic.

ABOVE PART IS WHAT PEOPLE SAY NOT ME. I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW THAT IS THIS REALLY THAT DANGEROUS?
why do you hate aot it is a good anime you should have to watch it atleast one time then you will understand is good more than anything trust me and one more question which is your favorite anime
Feb 11, 2021 6:23 AM
Aug 2020
imbAF said:
Ofcool2947 said:

Story, OST, popularity, and VA.
Feb 11, 2021 6:24 AM

Aug 2019
Ofcool2947 said:
imbAF said:

And this is AOT:

Jujutsu Kaisen anime is good but basic so far, it competes more with MHA than AoT so far.

Let's see how it evolves in the future.
Feb 11, 2021 6:25 AM
Jan 2021
Ofcool2947 said:
imbAF said:

Story, OST, popularity, and VA.

AOT ofc. Though i like JJK for its slice of life depiction and the fact that it shows current japan.
Feb 11, 2021 6:27 AM

Aug 2019
In terms of quality so far JJK reminds me of the beginning of Bleach.
Feb 11, 2021 6:27 AM

Feb 2021
Every fandom has its share of the worst, you shouldn't reduce the whole community to those who commit toxic or criminal acts.
Feb 11, 2021 6:28 AM
Jan 2021
cAbaddon said:

facts! itadori resembles Ichigo (more funny) and Gojou is discount Urahara
Feb 11, 2021 6:34 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:

why do you hate aot it is a good anime you should have to watch it atleast one time then you will understand is good more than anything trust me and one more question which is your favorite anime
I know aot is a good anime but I like bad anime. Though sure I gave season 3 part 1 a 7 score which literally means good.
Feb 11, 2021 6:40 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
I know aot is a good anime but I like bad anime. Though sure I gave season 3 part 1 a 7 score which literally means good.
why you like bad anime is beyond science s3part1 deserve 7 and Pluto is the planet
Feb 11, 2021 6:43 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:
why you like bad anime is beyond science s3part1 deserve 7 and Pluto is the planet
Pluto is my friend's home place. I love Pluto. Aliens there are smart and rich.
Feb 11, 2021 6:54 AM

Dec 2020
salarx said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:
this title is for FMA

seems like saying that to a popular opinion when you didn't even watch FA is now included in humanity
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

Feb 11, 2021 8:41 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:

i always thought how the world is going to end is that a world war or pandemic i can't found the answer and i will never going to find it but i believe that one day the peeti will say that world is going to end because of aot its all aot fault people are dying because of aot lol🤣🤣
Feb 11, 2021 8:53 AM
Dec 2020
MappaPrefersJJK said:
what are jjk fans doing here what they got from bitching it won't changes the fact that aot is most popular
Feb 11, 2021 8:57 AM
Dec 2020
MappaPrefersJJK said:
don't take this man seriously he hasn't any identity this profile is made for crying about jjk is best and mappa sucks in aot
Feb 11, 2021 8:57 AM

Sep 2016
Tasel said:

Your signature is hilarious. Gave me a good laugh, pal.
Feb 11, 2021 8:59 AM

Jan 2018
@Suryanshkarchuli I hate gabi, chapter 137 sucks, JJK masterpiece
Feb 11, 2021 9:02 AM
Dec 2018
MilkShakeT said:
salarx said:

seems like saying that to a popular opinion when you didn't even watch FA is now included in humanity

I tried, dropped it after 8 episodes. So comparing it to a typical 13 episode show... yeah not the best according to me. Still won't rate it since never watched it complete... but yeah for being boring for first episodes, I take the crown of best from it.
Feb 11, 2021 9:03 AM
Dec 2020
MappaPrefersJJK said:
you are making me to hate jjk it is actually good show but you sucks every time this is aot foram not jjk i may say think yourself you are not always right
Feb 11, 2021 9:05 AM

Jan 2018
Suryanshkarchuli said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:
you are making me to hate jjk it is actually good show but you sucks every time this is aot foram not jjk i may say think yourself you are not always right

I hate Gabi, chapter 137 sucks, JJK masterpiece
Feb 11, 2021 9:12 AM
Dec 2020
MappaPrefersJJK said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:

i am going to sleep you can continue bitching with other people you can also try to suck yourself or take a bite of a bread mixed with curd and honey goodbye go to hell lol
Feb 11, 2021 9:13 AM
Aug 2017
Chapter 137 is trash jjk is clear
Feb 11, 2021 9:16 AM
Jul 2019
imbAF said:
cAbaddon said:

facts! itadori resembles Ichigo (more funny) and Gojou is discount Urahara

gojo is urahara + kakashi haha
Feb 11, 2021 9:17 AM
Jul 2019
Madlaad said:

**2 more chapters**
Feb 11, 2021 10:45 AM
Aug 2017
Taifu_15 said:
Madlaad said:

**2 more chapters**

Will they make chapter 135,136 and 137 any better, i don't think so. Nothing makes sense anymore. 2 chapters are too short to redeem this disaster. I'm 100 percent sure spoiler's victory at this point is impossible.
These chapter made the whole series a garbage below the level of even the likes of fairy tail. Jjk is clear and I'm sure it'll not dissapoint me.
Feb 11, 2021 12:20 PM
Jul 2019
Madlaad said:
Taifu_15 said:

**2 more chapters**

Will they make chapter 135,136 and 137 any better, i don't think so. Nothing makes sense anymore. 2 chapters are too short to redeem this disaster. I'm 100 percent sure spoiler's victory at this point is impossible.
These chapter made the whole series a garbage below the level of even the likes of fairy tail. Jjk is clear and I'm sure it'll not dissapoint me.

sheesh dooming much? and below fairy tale? my guy forgot chapter 80-122, 130, 131 , 134. JJK is a solid series but its too early to judge and it just recently got its best arc while aot got better arcs in general.
and please do not underestimate yams writing dude probably got some insane plot twist next chapter
Feb 11, 2021 12:27 PM

Dec 2018
MappaPrefersJJK said:
Leoradiuju2004 said:

I lost all the hype for JJK sadly, its typical Shounen in every aspect like Boku no Hero academia for example, atleast for now, tournament arc sucks so much:D I hope its better later, but you can have your own trash unpopular opinion. I am not even sure why I try talk normally with troll, wasted.
ReegrezSNKFeb 11, 2021 12:31 PM
Feb 11, 2021 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
MappaPrefersJJK said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:

Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Feb 11, 2021 12:32 PM

Oct 2013
MappaPrefersJJK said:

I'm going to guess, this jjk>>>>>snk character is all temporary/a meme and once snk ends you will change your name and become a normal user again?

Because that would be cringe if this will be who you are on this website permanently. I think its actually a complement that you would dedicate so much effort and time on snk.

Its like you have a love-hate relationship with the series.

Feb 11, 2021 12:34 PM
Jul 2019
keragamming said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

I'm going to guess, this jjk>>>>>snk character is all temporary/a meme and once snk ends you will change your name and become a normal user again?

Because that would be cringe if this will be who you are on this website permanently. I think its actually a complement that you would dedicate so much effort and time on snk.

Its like you have a love/hate relationship with the series.

i swear to god these people really think they did something 💀💀💀
Feb 11, 2021 12:55 PM

Jan 2018
ReegrezSNK said:
MappaPrefersJJK said:

I lost all the hype for JJK sadly, its typical Shounen in every aspect like Boku no Hero academia for example, atleast for now, tournament arc sucks so much:D I hope its better later, but you can have your own trash unpopular opinion. I am not even sure why I try talk normally with troll, wasted.

Sorry but did I ask you something ???????????????? Wasted
SoukaTheRealFeb 11, 2021 12:58 PM
Feb 11, 2021 1:05 PM
Aug 2017
Taifu_15 said:
Madlaad said:

sheesh dooming much? and below fairy tale? my guy forgot chapter 80-122, 130, 131 , 134. JJK is a solid series but its too early to judge and it just recently got its best arc while aot got better arcs in general.
and please do not underestimate yams writing dude probably got some insane plot twist next chapter

Chapter 1-122 + 130 and 131 are peak fiction. But sorry chief imma be real with you. The recent chapters are utter garbage and mark my words we'll have even more garbage in the next 2 chapters. And if it has garbage ending ruining so many characters then those peak fiction chapters will loose their charm. I was trolling when i said jjk is clear. Jjk will never in a thousand year reach the level of aot (chapter 1-122) in terms of writing
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.