Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »
Dec 3, 2020 1:05 PM
Aug 2020
Hello, I've been seeing a weird thing with my recent history on anime+. where i would update my MAL list to add a episode at like 8:00 p.m and then i would update my anime+ and it would say i watched it at like 3:00 a.m the exit day. Is the server like in Europe? And It's using that time? It's not that big of a deal but i just wanted to know why its like 8 hours ahead.

https://myanimelist.net/history/Arizona_anime/anime

https://anime.plus/Arizona_anime/history,anime

Links for you to see what I'm talking about.
Dec 4, 2020 1:10 PM

Apr 2012
Hi!
I have a question about the " missing titles" pages. Some months ago when I use the button "hide this recommendation" the number in the hidden ones increased and the title "disappeared" but since some days ago I started to notice that the new ones I hide return to the list and the number don't increase. Is there a fix?
Thanks!

Dec 7, 2020 5:16 AM

Jan 2013
Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou https://myanimelist.net/anime/9874 is marked "Finished Airing" (ended in 2016) but the graph is giving a Mismatch saying it's still airing
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Dec 10, 2020 6:05 AM

Apr 2010
SHINOBI-03 said:
Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou https://myanimelist.net/anime/9874 is marked "Finished Airing" (ended in 2016) but the graph is giving a Mismatch saying it's still airing

Since it was changed on MAL very recently, it may take a week or so for this to fix itself on A+.
Dec 10, 2020 6:26 AM

Jan 2013
Jhiday said:
SHINOBI-03 said:

Since it was changed on MAL very recently, it may take a week or so for this to fix itself on A+.

It's fixed now.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Dec 15, 2020 4:50 AM

Oct 2019
Hey, I don't know if something weird happened, or I'm just a little slow, but...

I update my profile almost every day, so I'm used to seeing my achievements build up slowly, but a few minutes ago, I updated it, and I got (approx.) 10+ new achievements, having only added, let’s say, 6 titles. Where the databases updated or something? Or were my achievements locked and they suddenly un-bugged?
Dec 15, 2020 5:28 AM

May 2013
Benti_ said:
Hey, I don't know if something weird happened, or I'm just a little slow, but...

I update my profile almost every day, so I'm used to seeing my achievements build up slowly, but a few minutes ago, I updated it, and I got (approx.) 10+ new achievements, having only added, let’s say, 6 titles. Where the databases updated or something? Or were my achievements locked and they suddenly un-bugged?

Same here. I'm not complaining, just really confused?

EDIT: I also lost my Mahou Shoujo achievement ;-;
Dec 15, 2020 10:12 PM

Mar 2017
Benti_ said:

Yes it was updated

https://github.com/anime-plus/graph/commit/becf65714e5c2eb60decd8d2aebb8208cd9a4d2c

Max level went from 400 to 160 and many, many other changes.

Alcorin said:
Benti_ said:

Same here. I'm not complaining, just really confused?

EDIT: I also lost my Mahou Shoujo achievement ;-;

That's rough, seems like the levels to achieve them all went down, do not know how that happened.
Dec 17, 2020 10:46 AM

May 2015
What was the reason for lowering the achievements thresholds? I'm not complaining, just a little curious.
Dec 17, 2020 11:39 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
Dec 18, 2020 2:00 AM

Mar 2010
Achievement thresholds aside. Why is the games achievement, you know the one that has a Visual Novel on every level's image, not counting Visual Novels anymore? Is it a bug due to MAL changing something in the API, or is it intended? I don't see anything about it in git so I would assume it's the former, but if it's the latter... shouldn't a new set of icons be made that would make sense?
Dec 18, 2020 7:34 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@CyndNinja: The games achievement is still very much counting visual novels. The achievement draws the entries from a manually compiled list, so if there's some missing from there, please tell us, so we can add them.
Dec 18, 2020 4:49 PM

Apr 2012
Hi!
I have a question about the "missing titles" pages. Some months ago when I use the button "hide this recommendation" the number in the hidden ones increased and the title "disappeared" but since some days ago I started to notice that the new ones I hide return to the list and the number don't increase while some others incerease the count and I don't know why... Is there a fix?
Thanks!

Dec 20, 2020 4:49 PM

Mar 2010
Half_Bl00d said:
The achievement draws the entries from a manually compiled list, so if there's some missing from there, please tell us, so we can add them.

Huh, now that's very weird - when I checked it before weekend it only gave me level 1 achievement, but it seems that now it is working correctly and showing all the visual novel adaptations (and giving me level 3 instead). Probably that was just some bug/lag when loading shows from my list and by sheer chance all the loaded shows were the ones adapted from games.
Dec 31, 2020 12:43 AM
Dec 2019
how to display my statistics of anime.plus in my profile
Jan 1, 2021 6:02 AM
Jun 2015
I have just noticed that the Novel counter for the manga achievements doesn't use all the Light Novels I have read 1+ volumes of. + says I have 12 LNs, but I was able to manually count 29 LNs with 1+ volumes read. Some of these missing titles are LNs like NGNL and Arifureta.
There is no signature
Jan 1, 2021 11:18 PM

Jun 2013

Fixed. But it will take a few days for all manga to update.
Jan 10, 2021 1:05 AM

Jan 2020
Hey just wondering if the favourite genres section are 100% accurate and do you count ptw in them?
https://anime.plus/Uncle_Shag/favorites,anime
link to see what im talking abt
Jan 11, 2021 4:43 AM
May 2020
I'm having trouble since yesterday that when I want to export my ratings and change theme and layout the code doesn't change. Is anyone else having this problem?
Feb 22, 2021 9:22 AM

Feb 2019
Is it possible that the site isn't tracking runtime for studios (and by extension possibly genre tags) reliably? I've made a screenshot from 8 days ago and in the meantime watched 2 episodes of NonNonBiyori Repeat only for the number to not rise at all. I've noticed this with CloverWorks not gaining after watching the latest Horimiya, TPN2 and Wonder Egg Priority episodes.
Feb 24, 2021 3:54 AM

Jan 2013
Uncle_Shag said:
Hey just wondering if the favourite genres section are 100% accurate and do you count ptw in them?
https://anime.plus/Uncle_Shag/favorites,anime
link to see what im talking abt

From my experience it's pretty accurate and no the PTW section doesn't count for favourites since you haven't actually finished them yet.
Mar 2, 2021 7:52 AM
Jun 2012
Noticed recently the "Favorite years" graph in the "Favorites" section (manga) has not been showing series for whom only the year was written in the db (as in, no day or month in its published slot - like this title for example). Not sure if this was an intentional change or not but assuming it was on your end and not MAL's it would be helpful if it was reverted to what it was like previously since a lot of older series don't have every camp filled in and it creates some pretty annoying gaps.
Apr 28, 2021 5:12 AM

May 2013
Hi, I noticed a strange discrepancy between the number of episodes watched between my MAL and GRAPH accounts. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing that?
Manga chapters are counted correctly.
Apr 28, 2021 5:18 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
Apr 28, 2021 5:21 AM

May 2013
Half_Bl00d said:
@Alcorin: Graph does not count rewatches.

So does it treat rewatches and re-reads differently? Because by that logic my re-read chapters count on Graph.
Apr 28, 2021 7:20 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@Alcorin: as far as I know it does not take rewatches and rereads into any account. Something may have changed in the meantime.
May 24, 2021 2:05 AM

Apr 2019
Hi, I've always wondered why there is a discrepancy of about 2 days between my:

- Total days in the MAL profile>Statistics section; and
- Total time on the MALgraph>Ratings page

I have no rewatches on the MAL profile and number of episodes watched is exactly the same on both.
Bleach is best consumed with your ears open and your eyes closed.
May 24, 2021 5:42 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@-rojazu- it could be that graph calculates times differently from MAL. I'm not sure on that, Deiv is the only one who knows for sure.
Jun 10, 2021 7:20 AM
Jul 2020
How do I display achievements on my profile?
Currently watching:
- One Piece (390/OG)
- Serial Experiments Lain (3/13)
Currently reading:
- One Piece (218/OG)
- Multiple WSJ/Jump+ series (UTD)
Jun 18, 2021 3:17 AM

Jun 2021
My ratings graph is not self updating. I have one on my profile and I waited for a minimum of 24 hrs for it to auto update. Every time I want to update it, I need to go to my profile settings and edit the 10 digit number in the graph url. This makes it as good as a manual update.

Am I doing something wrong?
Jun 18, 2021 3:31 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@Zaygo: MAL hosts all the images posted on it itself, and they take forever to update. You're not doing anything wrong, MAL is. Graph itself is updating properly.
Jun 18, 2021 4:21 AM

Jun 2021
@Half_Bl00d: So whats the longest I would have to wait for these images to auto update? At least in your experience?
Jun 18, 2021 4:32 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@Zaygo: umm I think the longest was close to a week... while in general I don't expect them to update in less than a day.
Aug 13, 2021 2:09 AM
Oct 2017
noticed that it thinks mini dragon is still airing but it is done
BeastyAnimefanAug 13, 2021 2:19 AM
Aug 13, 2021 2:14 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
Sep 11, 2021 11:40 AM

Apr 2017
Hi, I noticed a bug and filed a bug report about two weeks ago but nothing has happened since then. Any chance to get a fix or at least a reply on that matter? I'd love to get some actually good recommendations and not only the default recommendations that don't fit my taste at all.
Sep 11, 2021 12:34 PM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@RobbiRobb: first, I can't fathom where you got the idea to post the report there instead here in the club. Second, don't expect any fixes in any foreseeable future, Deiv's the only one who can actually edit the site, and his "fixes" are less frequent than once a year, and lately just ruin the site more than fix it. Third, that same "issue" (not an issue at all, that's really your personal problem of not liking stuff) was reported years ago, and there were absolutely no plans of changing anything in that regard.
Sep 11, 2021 12:54 PM

Apr 2017
Half_Bl00d said:
@RobbiRobb: first, I can't fathom where you got the idea to post the report there instead here in the club. Second, don't expect any fixes in any foreseeable future, Deiv's the only one who can actually edit the site, and his "fixes" are less frequent than once a year, and lately just ruin the site more than fix it. Third, that same "issue" (not an issue at all, that's really your personal problem of not liking stuff) was reported years ago, and there were absolutely no plans of changing anything in that regard.

Well, usually bug fixes in code that is available on github goes through github itself, so naturally I reported it there. But that is sad to hear, while I would be willing to wait for the fix, I think it's a bit of a shame that you are not willing to fix this. Because as explained in the issue linked it is not as much about a personal issue (I'm just an extreme case of the problem) but more of a semantical error in the generation of the recommendations for a user.
Generating a list of recommendations from the users score, then cutting out everything after the first 100 and mixing in the default recommendations seems like a good idea on paper, but the code is set up in a way that the recommendations from the user scores overwrite the default recommendations, which obviously can't happen if they are already cut out from the code. So I don't really know what's wrong with fixing that, especially given that default recommendations should be exactly that - default if there is nothing better to recommend. And not recommendations that came back after they were initially sorted out.
But okay, then there is not a lot to do. I'll leave the bug report open, maybe Deiv will respond by the end of the year and implement a fix, until then I'll just have to calculate my recommendations myself. Thanks for your answer.
Sep 11, 2021 3:22 PM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@RobbiRobb: it's not like I'm not willing to do it. I can't. Deiv is the only one who can edit the github.
Sep 11, 2021 3:44 PM

Apr 2017
Half_Bl00d said:
@RobbiRobb: it's not like I'm not willing to do it. I can't. Deiv is the only one who can edit the github.

Oh, okay. It sounded like you wouldn't want to fix it because you thought it wasn't an error. Well, we'll see what the future brings, maybe we'll see a fix.
Sep 15, 2021 4:39 AM
Aug 2020
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but the last three times I've used this (over a period of 2-4months I think?) the first page listed 0 for every component (eg. completed, episodes, franchise etc. for both anime and managa). All the other tabs (like the ones about genre and time and achievements and stuff) display my correct info but that first overview one just keeps acting like my profile is totally blank.
Sep 24, 2021 7:26 AM
Oct 2017
They've taken away magic. How are you meant to add to the magic girl achievement?
Sep 24, 2021 8:02 AM
CSS Wizard

Jul 2009
@BeastyAnimefan: Magical Girl achievement is sourced from a custom-maintained list anyway. It has nothing to do with this site's genres in the first place.
Half_Bl00dSep 24, 2021 8:42 AM
Oct 2, 2021 9:06 PM
Mar 2014
SSSS.Gridman used to be under mecha on my achievements, but that's no longer the case anymore. Dynazenon and other similar entries are still on there.
Oct 3, 2021 11:14 PM

Feb 2011
Went back on the site for the first time in like a year, refreshed my stats, and it looks like both of the no-drop achievements are bugged. I've dropped both anime and manga, but it says I have the no-drop achievements for both regardless... 😅
Oct 30, 2021 8:38 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013

Says Te wo Tsunaide, Sora wo has 13 chapters but when I go to the manga page it is 6 chapters

Te wo Tsunaide, Sora wo

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Dec 19, 2021 11:10 PM

May 2012
in History>Completion by month it doesnt show any completed shows anymore

Dec 20, 2021 5:22 AM

Jun 2013
@moeslasher add start/finish dates
Dec 20, 2021 2:54 PM

Apr 2020
My anime-plus isn't updating. I've refreshed it multiple times over the past couple of months, but it isn't registering the anime I've seen. I'm really interested in seeing all of the different achievements so this is a little disappointing. My list is set to public. Any advice?
Dec 21, 2021 5:39 PM

May 2012
Deividas said:
@moeslasher add start/finish dates

I looked into it
for some reason MAL doesnt add start and finish dates when you begin/finish shows for some reason anymore

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Custom List Maintenance

Half_Bl00d - Feb 28, 2017

11 by TheM4ngaMan »»
Feb 3, 4:32 AM

Sticky: » Suggestions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Deividas - Apr 20, 2015

1374 by soreat26 »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:28 AM

» List of Series Used for the Achievement Badges

Half_Bl00d - May 13, 2020

0 by Half_Bl00d »»
May 13, 2020 6:37 AM

Sticky: » Custom Lists [READ BEFORE POSTING IN CUSTOM LIST MAINTENANCE THREAD]

Half_Bl00d - Mar 1, 2017

4 by Half_Bl00d »»
Mar 1, 2017 2:32 AM

Sticky: » ♦ LIST OF SUGGESTIONS [ READ BEFORE POSTING IN THE SUGGESTIONS THREAD ]

Half_Bl00d - Feb 22, 2017

2 by Half_Bl00d »»
Feb 22, 2017 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.