Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 7, 2021 5:12 AM
Nov 2019
I could only remember a little bit, of this anime.
The only scene I can remember is that of a boy with blonde or/ white hair, the main character. Wakes up in a room/ bed. With a window open and it's a sunny day with a slight breeze as the curtains are waving. Then 3 kids come in and an older girl like a sister or caretaker of the littlest child that came in the room.
I don't think it's from the same scene but then they appear to have angel wings or angel halos above their head and they are trying to help the blonde/ or white hair kid to get his.
Maybe it's an anime. Please help.
Jan 7, 2021 5:20 AM

May 2018
Skywalker1331 said:
The only scene I can remember is that of a boy with blonde or/ white hair, the main character. Wakes up in a room/ bed. With a window open and it's a sunny day with a slight breeze as the curtains are waving. Then 3 kids come in and an older girl like a sister or caretaker of the littlest child that came in the room.
I don't think it's from the same scene but then they appear to have angel wings or angel halos above their head and they are trying to help the blonde/ or white hair kid to get his.

Haibane Renmei is about kids with halos and wings

Jan 7, 2021 5:21 AM

Oct 2015
Skywalker1331 said:

It kind of sounds like Haibane Renmei
Jan 7, 2021 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
SauceNao won't work for me for some reason. Thanks
removed-userJan 7, 2021 9:25 AM
Jan 7, 2021 9:27 AM

Apr 2019
Hey, please id this anime:

Bogard087Jan 7, 2021 9:31 AM
Jan 7, 2021 9:35 AM

Aug 2020
Bogard087 said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1879/Midnight_Eye__Gokuu

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.
- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Jan 7, 2021 9:35 AM

Jan 2017
SuicideMaster said:

Seihou Bukyou Outlaw Star (SauceNao works for me , but resizing/cropping the picture can help.)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 7, 2021 9:36 AM

Aug 2020
SuicideMaster said:

are you looking for that character? if so
https://myanimelist.net/character/1016/Aisha_Clanclan

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.
- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Jan 7, 2021 10:11 AM

Apr 2019
Jan 7, 2021 6:45 PM
Apr 2020
ok so im sleepy and desperate cuz i need to find those 2
one is an anime that takes place either in an island (most likely) or a very rural or archaic place, you know? aesthetic wise kinda like hawaii, might as well take place in it,, its a kids show, and there was a single school for everyone, in the ending they went to the mainland or some place like that with alot of rich people, i think the main kid (a boy) bullied the rich girl, it was an EXTREMELY trippy experience

that was the hard one the other is easier, it starts really similar to noragami, god that is poor and needs money, but it isnt noragami, from what i recall the protag was red haired (not sure), and im sure, 100% sure, at the end of one of the first episodes, he and the girl he was with were teleported to a soul realm, and talked to a ghost or 9 tail fox spirit of some kind
Jan 7, 2021 6:48 PM
Apr 2020
forgot to mention, the kids show is most likely from the 2000's or the end of the 90's, the god show is certainly from the start of the 2010's as i didnt watch much more of it cuz, it simply didnt had any more episodes for me to watch, it just released
if you want to be more specific, it was released around the same time as jojo part 3, i remember seeing a thumbnail for it and thinking it was a gore anime (well, i was right, jojo is gory)
Jan 7, 2021 8:30 PM

Aug 2014
HusKingo said:
that was the hard one the other is easier, it starts really similar to noragami, god that is poor and needs money, but it isnt noragami, from what i recall the protag was red haired (not sure), and im sure, 100% sure, at the end of one of the first episodes, he and the girl he was with were teleported to a soul realm, and talked to a ghost or 9 tail fox spirit of some kind

For the second show, my guess would be RIN-NE
Jan 7, 2021 8:58 PM
Jan 7, 2021 9:14 PM

Nov 2013
IrrelevantGuy said:
Where are they from?

The second picture is Kiruya Momochi from Princess Connect Re:Dive, I think.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 7, 2021 9:16 PM

Apr 2020
IrrelevantGuy said:
Where are they from?

The first one is Sakura Miko, she is a VTuber from Holo Live company
Jan 7, 2021 9:53 PM

Jan 2020
TheBigGuy said:
The second picture is Kiruya Momochi from Princess Connect Re:Dive, I think.

Shirase-san said:
The first one is Sakura Miko, she is a VTuber from Holo Live company

Thank you!
Jan 8, 2021 4:46 AM
Apr 2020
YEROCKY said:
HusKingo said:

For the second show, my guess would be RIN-NE
thats right! thank you! ive been trying to find for a while now
Jan 8, 2021 10:30 AM
Mar 2014
There's an anime theme song I've been trying to remember for years. I distinctly remember it panning over a field as a female voice sings "yu me aru" or "yuu me aru". Please if you know it show me.
Jan 8, 2021 12:19 PM

Jun 2012
LinkandShiek said:
There's an anime theme song I've been trying to remember for years. I distinctly remember it panning over a field as a female voice sings "yu me aru" or "yuu me aru". Please if you know it show me.

That sounds a lot like the Dreamcast game "Tales of Destiny" intro sequence.
Jan 8, 2021 1:28 PM
Mar 2014
Glordit said:
LinkandShiek said:

That sounds a lot like the Dreamcast game "Tales of Destiny" intro sequence.

Thanks, but that's not it. There was more emphasis on the "aru". Also, it was definitely a woman singing.
Jan 8, 2021 1:44 PM
Jan 8, 2021 4:37 PM
May 2016
Can anyone tell me who are these two characters circled in red?
Jan 8, 2021 8:14 PM

Feb 2019
amarcioz said:
Can anyone tell me who are these two characters circled in red?

I don't know the characters name but i think they are from "Les jumeaux du bout du monde"
Jan 8, 2021 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
I don't know the characters name but i think they are from "Les jumeaux du bout du monde"

It's truly the ''The Twins of Destiny'',
their names should be Jules Tournier and Julie Tournier.
(You wont find this on MAL, just sayin.)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 9, 2021 1:33 AM

Jul 2014
Can someone tell me this girl's name, please? >_<

(Pic is SFW!)
Jan 9, 2021 2:17 AM

Sep 2015
uselessgoddess said:
Can someone tell me this girl's name, please? >_<

(Pic is SFW!)

She's from https://myanimelist.net/anime/14967/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_Next

Edit:
I think girl is https://myanimelist.net/character/38942/Rika_Shiguma

AdmiralTJan 9, 2021 2:28 AM
Jan 9, 2021 2:34 AM

Jul 2014
AdmiralT said:
She's from https://myanimelist.net/anime/14967/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_Next

I think that scene is from episode 10 but don't remember her name.

omg tysm! lifesaver!
Jan 9, 2021 2:38 AM

Sep 2015
uselessgoddess said:
AdmiralT said:

I think that scene is from episode 10 but don't remember her name.

omg tysm! lifesaver!

You are welcome!
But as I wrote in the edit in previous comment her name is Rika Shiguma. Also, I'm not really sure if it was episode 10 though.
Jan 9, 2021 5:04 AM
Jan 2021
Hello. I am looking for the name of an anime where the main character dies or almost dies in the first episode. He is then contracted with a girl and because of this contract the girl gets a huge weapon she uses to destroy the monster that almost kills the guy. After that they are bound together and then later in the series their HQ gets attacked. Does anyone know the name of this anime? I can't remember the name but it was so good!
Jan 9, 2021 5:38 AM

Apr 2019

Jan 9, 2021 6:04 AM

Jun 2012
Bogard087 said:

Kimagure Orange Road. Episode 27. Location 23:31.
Jan 9, 2021 7:04 AM

Apr 2019
Glordit said:
Bogard087 said:

Kimagure Orange Road. Episode 27. Location 23:31.

Thanks alot Glordit.
Jan 9, 2021 9:12 AM

Jan 2020
Lnksword said:
Hello. I am looking for the name of an anime where the main character dies or almost dies in the first episode. He is then contracted with a girl and because of this contract the girl gets a huge weapon she uses to destroy the monster that almost kills the guy. After that they are bound together and then later in the series their HQ gets attacked. Does anyone know the name of this anime? I can't remember the name but it was so good!

Kind of sounds like High School DxD, excluding that HQ part.
Jan 9, 2021 9:15 AM
May 2018
Lnksword said:
might be beatless
Jan 9, 2021 9:23 AM

Jan 2020
VioloDslayer said:
what anime is thoes from

They are from the manga called Oshi no Ko.
Jan 9, 2021 11:43 AM
Jan 2021
Darth_InVader said:
Lnksword said:
might be beatless

Looked at this one but that's too new I watched this anime about 10 years ago.
Jan 9, 2021 11:45 AM
Jan 2021
IrrelevantGuy said:
Lnksword said:

Although High school DxD is awesome that is not it. They seal the contract with a kiss if that helps. The girl is super shy and she goes to the same school as the guy too.
Jan 9, 2021 12:00 PM

Feb 2014
Lnksword said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

Although High school DxD is awesome that is not it. They seal the contract with a kiss if that helps. The girl is super shy and she goes to the same school as the guy too.

https://chuatekming.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/anime-contract-kiss/
Try lookin it up, I hope it helps.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 9, 2021 12:41 PM
Jan 2021
machy871 said:
Lnksword said:

https://chuatekming.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/anime-contract-kiss/
Try lookin it up, I hope it helps.

Unfortunately not. I was super hopeful just by the title but unfortunately that did not have the one I was thinking of.
Jan 9, 2021 2:40 PM
Jan 2021
Hello good people, did any of you can help me identifing an mecha anime of the 2000's?

It's about a pair of pilots than fight robots in his plane, suddenly other pilots start to dissapear and it is revealed later in the series than the pilots where program files, and the laser's are viruses.

A friendo of mine is looking for it, he doesn't speak english, but if you have questions i can ask him directly

Jan 9, 2021 7:48 PM

Aug 2014
The anime I'm looking for is a Gundam show I believe. I saw it close to two decades ago on Toonami. I think the main character was outer space trying to save this girl with long blonde hair I believe inside of a machine in a ball of light or a ball of water nude. Sorry I can't remember much.
Jan 9, 2021 8:22 PM
May 2018
Any story where the girl/boy is a delinquent/drug addict/orphan and the other partner is a well off but has family problems and they fall in love. And both of them try to resolve each other's problem.

Just asking I don't know if such anime exist or not.
Jan 9, 2021 9:50 PM

Sep 2014
Darth_InVader said:
Any story where the girl/boy is a delinquent/drug addict/orphan and the other partner is a well off but has family problems and they fall in love. And both of them try to resolve each other's problem.

Just asking I don't know if such anime exist or not.

School Rumble
My Little Monster
Jan 9, 2021 9:53 PM

Oct 2017
MangaKing said:
The anime I'm looking for is a Gundam show I believe. I saw it close to two decades ago on Toonami. I think the main character was outer space trying to save this girl with long blonde hair I believe inside of a machine in a ball of light or a ball of water nude. Sorry I can't remember much.
This one I think. https://myanimelist.net/anime/81/Mobile_Suit_Gundam__The_08th_MS_Team?q=gundam%208&cat=anime
Jan 9, 2021 9:56 PM

Oct 2017
Kradsbo said:
Hello good people, did any of you can help me identifing an mecha anime of the 2000's?

It's about a pair of pilots than fight robots in his plane, suddenly other pilots start to dissapear and it is revealed later in the series than the pilots where program files, and the laser's are viruses.

A friendo of mine is looking for it, he doesn't speak english, but if you have questions i can ask him directly

Eureka Seven? https://myanimelist.net/anime/237/Koukyoushihen_Eureka_Seven
Jan 9, 2021 9:57 PM

Oct 2017
IrrelevantGuy said:
VioloDslayer said:
what anime is thoes from

Thoe are my forum signature and forum pic XD. He could have asked me directly lol.
Jan 9, 2021 10:13 PM

Jan 2020
MegamiRem said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

Thoe are my forum signature and forum pic XD. He could have asked me directly lol.

Exactly my thoughts
Pages (144) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 6 hours ago

15 by billybub »»
5 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime? ( 1 2 )

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 19

73 by Abomination_suah »»
13 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 8 hours ago

15 by juanlqr »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

27 by juanlqr »»
20 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

91 by LeonhartAugust »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.