Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (144) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 2021 6:52 PM
Apr 2018
Need some help finding an anime

The small clip I saw showed a girl in her room, she was on the phone talking with a friend of hers.

(I don't remember the exact dialogue)
The voice on the other end asked if they were okay, to which the girl said "Yes, I am fine"
Then, the friend suddenly entered the room, and girl #1 asked how they got inside - the front door was open.

She goes to her friend who is sitting on the floor, and hugs her - girl #1 says something along the lines of "I told you I was fine"
Then the friend replies with "I know" - and then girl #1 sheds a tear and hugs her friend even stronger

That's all I remember unfortunately, but hopefully it's enough
Thanks in advance
Jan 4, 2021 1:31 AM
Nov 2020
https://i.imgur.com/xgjeuSX.gif

Can someone please tell me the name of this anime
♫ 𝓒𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮,
𝓘'𝓶 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓼 ♫

Jan 4, 2021 1:38 AM

May 2019
LeHero2468 said:
https://i.imgur.com/xgjeuSX.gif

Can someone please tell me the name of this anime
Pretty sure that's Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. If not brotherhood, then the original FMA
Gintoki and Sugita's birthdays are 1 day apart.
Jan 4, 2021 6:45 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Saori_Shun said:

And who are the characters in this image?

They are characters from eroge visual novel Suzunone Seven

to be more precise, from left to right: Nino Nonomura, Yuzuri Takatori, Sumire Daikanyama and Minato Mitsumine.

And for how I know it, I searched for it on animecharactersdatabase.
KarinaraJan 4, 2021 6:48 AM
Jan 4, 2021 12:16 PM
Jun 2017
looking for 2 animes

1 i remember this scene of the MC sitting at his school desk and getting a boner, i think he has some sort of psy power

original source is manga but it got a live action adaptation aswell

anime image here on MAL has 3 characters standing on a rooftop

think it had a darker theme like vampire/demons or something like that
Jan 4, 2021 12:22 PM

Jan 2017
damiJESUS said:
looking for 2 animes

1 i remember this scene of the MC sitting at his school desk and getting a boner, i think he has some sort of psy power

#2 - Devil's Line ?
30 characters limits here too now ?
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 4, 2021 2:51 PM

May 2017
damiJESUS said:
looking for 2 animes

#1 i can only think of Hidan no Aria
i dont remember a live action of this tho
Jan 4, 2021 3:29 PM

Jul 2014
HUNjozsi said:

The small clip I saw showed a girl in her room, she was on the phone talking with a friend of hers.

The voice on the other end asked if they were okay, to which the girl said "Yes, I am fine"
Then, the friend suddenly entered the room, and girl #1 asked how they got inside - the front door was open.

She goes to her friend who is sitting on the floor, and hugs her - girl #1 says something along the lines of "I told you I was fine"
Then the friend replies with "I know" - and then girl #1 sheds a tear and hugs her friend even stronger

Thanks in advance

Sounds like Honobono Log episode 5.
Jan 4, 2021 3:59 PM
Apr 2018
Kahyo said:
HUNjozsi said:

Thanks in advance

Sounds like Honobono Log episode 5.

That's exactly it, thank you very much!
Jan 4, 2021 8:40 PM
Jan 2021
Does anyone know an anime with an alien boy that appeared in a guy’s apartment in an egg (I think) and then the boy asked the guy to let him live there with him and when the guy refused the boy started destroying everything so the guy ended up agreeing. Then the boy helps him out by getting rid of some people that where after the guy. I saw this clip on YouTube but I don’t remember the name of it :(
Jan 4, 2021 8:50 PM
Jan 2021
Does anyone know an anime with an alien boy that appeared in a guy’s apartment in an egg (I think) and then the boy asked the guy to let him live there with him and when the guy refused the boy started destroying everything so the guy ended up agreeing. Then the boy helps him out by getting rid of some people that where after the guy. I saw this clip on YouTube but I don’t remember the name of it :(
Jan 4, 2021 9:39 PM

May 2013
Elizabethxxx said:

That is Hinamatsuri

(just adding these sentence to reach 30 characters minimum for comment)

Jan 5, 2021 12:23 AM
Sep 2018
Jan 5, 2021 12:53 AM
Sep 2013
So I've been racking my brain about a show that I had watched a while ago and can't remember the title to recommend to someone. Hopefully there's someone that can help.

It was a romance story about an unpopular girl falling for a popular guy that didn't feel the same way. When she returned home from school one day, I believe her apartment had burned(?) and a friend of her father's offered to let her and her father stay with his family, only to find out their oldest son was who she had a crush on. For the majority of her living with them, he sees her only as a nuisance and a hindrance to his studies. After a while, he changes his mind after she has left their house and saves his younger brother, triggering thoughts that she is more important to him than he wants to admit.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Jan 5, 2021 1:08 AM

Aug 2014
BladeZero21 said:
So I've been racking my brain about a show that I had watched a while ago and can't remember the title to recommend to someone. Hopefully there's someone that can help.

It was a romance story about an unpopular girl falling for a popular guy that didn't feel the same way. When she returned home from school one day, I believe her apartment had burned(?) and a friend of her father's offered to let her and her father stay with his family, only to find out their oldest son was who she had a crush on. For the majority of her living with them, he sees her only as a nuisance and a hindrance to his studies. After a while, he changes his mind after she has left their house and saves his younger brother, triggering thoughts that she is more important to him than he wants to admit.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

I believe it's Itazura na Kiss

(30 characters)
Jan 5, 2021 1:26 AM
Jan 5, 2021 3:09 AM

Aug 2018

But who's the character in the top left corner of this image?

And who is the blonde girl in the front cosplaying? I checked the Valkyrie Profile wiki and it's not Freya:

And who are these girls cosplaying?

And what is the name of this character?

Saori_ShunJan 5, 2021 4:00 AM
Jan 5, 2021 6:17 AM

Nov 2007
Saori_Shun said:

But who's the character in the top left corner of this image?

https://myanimelist.net/character/8263/Doronjo
Jan 5, 2021 6:49 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Saori_Shun said:

I'm pretty sure that's GLaDOS from the game Portal as an anime character, so not a real character.
Jan 5, 2021 6:59 AM

Aug 2018
Karinara said:
Saori_Shun said:

I'm pretty sure that's GLaDOS from the game Portal as an anime character, so not a real character.

Thank you! And does anyone know the name of this character? I reverse image searched him and found nothing:

Jan 5, 2021 7:15 AM

Feb 2019
Saori_Shun said:
Karinara said:

Thank you! And does anyone know the name of this character? I reverse image searched him and found nothing:

https://naruto-world-rp.fandom.com/wiki/Rikimaru_Uchiha?hcb=1
Jan 5, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2020
Saori_Shun said:

And who are these girls cosplaying?

The person on the far left is Love Momozono.https://myanimelist.net/character/18683/Love_Momozono

who was in the middle was Hibiki Houjou
https://myanimelist.net/character/38564/Hibiki_Houjou

on the far right is Chibiusa, not quite sure, but the ribbon is similar to that used by Chibiusa
https://myanimelist.net/character/2827/Chibiusa
Jan 5, 2021 11:07 AM

Jul 2014
Help knowing where this is from? ;-; Thx in advance ❤️

(GIF of an anime mermaid, SFW)
Jan 5, 2021 12:06 PM

Feb 2012
uselessgoddess said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23975/Fukuyama_Gekijou__Natsu_no_Himitsu
Around 7:40

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jan 5, 2021 2:28 PM

Apr 2020
[
Saori_Shun said:

And who is the blonde girl in the front cosplaying? I checked the Valkyrie Profile wiki and it's not Freya:

Ion Fortuna from Trinity Blood (I'm pretty sure, based on the vest/necklace/fangs: https://64.media.tumblr.com/7b6f321b0678258821894b6d244d96e9/tumblr_n590ubmtPF1t1k30ko1_1280.jpg )
Jan 5, 2021 4:03 PM
Feb 2018
Hi,
So I've been looking for this anime girl that has kind of super scream powers but she can't control them at first, but when she does a rainbow thing (I'd say its a kind of a bird) emerges out of her mouth causing a sonic wave or so.
I'd believe that it is a secondary character but not very sure
Jan 5, 2021 4:46 PM

Jul 2014
anthi-light said:
uselessgoddess said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/23975/Fukuyama_Gekijou__Natsu_no_Himitsu
Around 7:40

oh!! thank you so much! youre epic :-)
Jan 5, 2021 5:25 PM

Sep 2015
Skxne said:
Hi,
So I've been looking for this anime girl that has kind of super scream powers but she can't control them at first, but when she does a rainbow thing (I'd say its a kind of a bird) emerges out of her mouth causing a sonic wave or so.
I'd believe that it is a secondary character but not very sure

The only one I can think of that fits your description is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjp-oZjpHU

If so then she is https://myanimelist.net/character/149881/Namida_Suzumeno

Jan 5, 2021 8:20 PM

Jan 2020

Where is she from? I used reverse image search but couldn't find anything.
Jan 5, 2021 8:37 PM

Sep 2014
IrrelevantGuy said:

Seems to be a creation from Final Fantasy XIV?
Original post on pixiv
Don't know much about the game so don't quote me on this, but all the picture is tagged as is the game and Miqo'te which is one of the races from the game, so I'm guessing it's a character the artist created???

Jan 5, 2021 8:47 PM

Jan 2020
ownitlikeaboss said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

Seems to be a creation from Final Fantasy XIV?
Original post on pixiv
Don't know much about the game so don't quote me on this, but all the picture is tagged as is the game and Miqo'te which is one of the races from the game, so I'm guessing it's a character the artist created???

I thought she was an anime character, but thanks for your help anyway!
Jan 5, 2021 9:52 PM
Jun 2019
This anime is educational for kids and probably 3d. It's about a boy and a girl who travel back in time in a submarine to gather information on prehistoric animals living in whater. They live on a space station with what I presume is the rest of humanity. They live there because earth is destroyed by what I presume is global warming. And the two main kids live with what I presume is there grandfather. The theme of this anime is probably claimet awareness. I watched it on swedish tv if that helps.
Jan 6, 2021 12:21 AM

Apr 2010
What anime is this one? https://i.imgur.com/tBuiIAG.jpg
Jan 6, 2021 12:27 AM

Feb 2014

Looks like: Gegege no Kitarou

(this would be the 2018 version)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 6, 2021 1:35 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Moon_man2 said:
This anime is educational for kids and probably 3d. It's about a boy and a girl who travel back in time in a submarine to gather information on prehistoric animals living in whater. They live on a space station with what I presume is the rest of humanity. They live there because earth is destroyed by what I presume is global warming. And the two main kids live with what I presume is there grandfather. The theme of this anime is probably claimet awareness. I watched it on swedish tv if that helps.

It really sounds like one of the French animation series called Once Upon a Time... , maybe Once Upon a Time... Planet Earth or Once Upon a Time... Space? Neither are in 3D though, but I'm sure they have been on Swedish tv many times.
Jan 6, 2021 4:50 AM
Jun 2019
Karinara said:
Moon_man2 said:

It really sounds like one of the French animation series called Once Upon a Time... , maybe Once Upon a Time... Planet Earth or Once Upon a Time... Space? Neither are in 3D though, but I'm sure they have been on Swedish tv many times.
Jan 6, 2021 4:53 AM
Jun 2019
Moon_man2 said:
Karinara said:

I actually found it it's called Pikaia! But it's not 3d and they are not pysicaly being transported back in. They do it in mechs. Anyways thanks for the help.
Jan 6, 2021 5:31 AM
Jul 2019
Help me find this anime in this video at 8:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wSMSkruax4 can't find it anywhere. Please help!
Jan 6, 2021 5:42 AM

Jan 2017
asdasdasd2121 said:
Help me find this anime in this video at 8:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wSMSkruax4 can't find it anywhere. Please help!

Kill Bill (Movie)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 7, 2021 3:11 AM
Jan 7, 2021 3:17 AM
Jun 2020
Who is this?
Jan 7, 2021 3:19 AM

Feb 2019
IrrelevantGuy said:
Where is she from?

Kanako Mimura(Musical artist)
Kanako Mimura (三村かな子 Mimura Kanako) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. She is voiced by Yuka Ohtsubo (大坪由佳 Ohtsubo Yuka)

https://myanimelist.net/character/75006/Kanako_Mimura
Sakuta002766Jan 7, 2021 3:22 AM
Jan 7, 2021 3:19 AM

Feb 2014
IrrelevantGuy said:
Where is she from?

looks like Kanako Mimura (iDOLM@ASTER)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 7, 2021 3:31 AM

Feb 2019

I think she is from space dandy
But i don't know who is she
Jan 7, 2021 3:44 AM

Jan 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
IrrelevantGuy said:
Where is she from?

Kanako Mimura(Musical artist)
Kanako Mimura (三村かな子 Mimura Kanako) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. She is voiced by Yuka Ohtsubo (大坪由佳 Ohtsubo Yuka)

https://myanimelist.net/character/75006/Kanako_Mimura

Thank you!
Jan 7, 2021 3:45 AM
Jun 2020
Sakuta002766 said:

I think she is from space dandy
But i don't know who is she

Thanks!! She is Honey from Space Dandy
Pages (144) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 18 minutes ago

4 by LIVI___ »»
2 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

43 by Sorachin »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 8 hours ago

36 by CheesyJen »»
11 minutes ago

» Would your husbando wash your dirty feet?

Catalano - 11 minutes ago

0 by Catalano »»
11 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

63 by DigiCat »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.