New
Pages (68) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2020 9:47 PM

Sep 2018
The Mercy of the Wind (Millions eyes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX6QHjx_RYw
Dec 14, 2020 10:53 PM

Oct 2020
i have a fuck all slowed reverb music going on. but the last decent one i listened to is the opening of fire force.
Dec 14, 2020 11:21 PM

Jan 2019
Chet Baker, But not for me
Dec 15, 2020 1:55 AM

Sep 2012
The speedy crusty type of punk...
Dec 15, 2020 2:56 PM

Dec 2019
Haitian Divorce by Steely Dan
Dec 15, 2020 7:00 PM

Jul 2020
Yuki Satellites - Rymdlego

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Dec 18, 2020 9:09 AM

Jun 2015
The Police - Roxanne

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Dec 18, 2020 10:44 AM

Dec 2020
Camellia anyone?

Cas7raDec 18, 2020 3:00 PM
Dec 18, 2020 11:34 AM

Nov 2020
"Mya-nee 10 hours" on youtube. I'm gonna listen it through to the end.
Dec 18, 2020 12:07 PM

Oct 2017
Cas7ra said:
You should only put the random letters at the end in between the [yt] code: BE05mKyjehg.

It's my favourite album of his. Camellia deserves more reputation because his music really has a lot of effort put into them. So many random noises added for the fun or for memes that just work, lol I like it.

OT:
Dec 18, 2020 2:19 PM

Sep 2019
"Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'" by Charley Pride. It's a pretty good song. I like it's chorus.
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Dec 20, 2020 4:40 PM
Feb 2020
I basically listen to Tollywood songs,

Tollywood is an Indian film industry for Telugu people.
https://www.tollywoodbuzz.com/
Dec 21, 2020 3:35 AM

Jul 2011
Good old Devils Never Cry.

Dec 21, 2020 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
The Scanty and Knee Socks Theme
Dec 21, 2020 6:38 AM

Apr 2020
Haikyuu ED 2

Gave me nostalgia
Dec 21, 2020 8:37 AM

Jul 2020
Erase your social by thou little uzi vert
<3
Dec 23, 2020 10:24 AM
Jul 2018
Skillet - Hero

Dec 23, 2020 12:18 PM

Jul 2011

It's all about the intro.

Dec 23, 2020 12:58 PM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
I put Curious Old Shanghai Tile (Rinnosuke's theme from the Touhou fangame Unreal Mahjong) on in the background while I finished reading Curiosities of Lotus Asia.
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Dec 23, 2020 12:58 PM

Feb 2019
Cry For Me by TWICE was the song I found myself listening to a whole lot today. I'm just so addicted to the song bc it portrays them in such a different light that what we have been experiencing before and I just absolutely love it. I believe that they fit the sound and concept of the new release sooo much. I'm so in love with the lyrics and I feel that it lets us in on a side of TWICE that we've only been hinted on, and I again just feel like this is something they fit extremely well after all those years having a more cute and carefree image as artists.

It's kinda hard to find examples or other songs or artists that can give off the same feeling like this song, bc the reason as to why I like it so much is bc of the artists and their discography.
Dec 23, 2020 2:42 PM

Oct 2019
Emotive_Spirit said:
I've been getting into Jmetal today and learning about it tbh and I love this band. LOVE 'EM!!! :D @cipheron Much thanks for telling me about them ^^

I highly recommend Lovebites if you havent heard them. Other bands you may enjoy are Destrose, Band-Maid and Fate Gear.

right now:

Dec 23, 2020 4:06 PM
Dec 23, 2020 4:29 PM

Aug 2020

Have always liked the piano intro, relatable lyrics.
Dec 24, 2020 5:25 AM
Jul 2018

ElectroRush said:
Emotive_Spirit said:
I've been getting into Jmetal today and learning about it tbh and I love this band. LOVE 'EM!!! :D @cipheron Much thanks for telling me about them ^^

I highly recommend Lovebites if you havent heard them. Other bands you may enjoy are Destrose, Band-Maid and Fate Gear.

right now:

I've heard of Lovebites and I like their sound too. Love Destrose and just heard some Fear Gate about half an hour ago after reading that. I still need to be in the mood for it though but I'm still getting back into it so the mainstay is still English vocals for the time being but I haven't listened to any Jmusic in years until this month I think. I'll still like English music too though apparently. lol Speaking of:

This is the last thing I've listened to:

tsubasa_ said:
Good old Devils Never Cry.

Shawn McPherson did some epic singing for the DMC3 and 4 soundtracks. I'm not sure if he did any in the 5th one though. Still love his contributions to 3 and 4 either way though. You've definitely got some excellent taste.
Dec 24, 2020 8:03 PM

Aug 2019
Probably amore mio aiutotami. I can’t quite articulate how it makes me feel but it evokes this very whimsical, magical feeling that l love very much!! (*'▽'*)
Dec 24, 2020 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
This is the last song I listened to, just recently hearing about Starset from looking for AMVs.
Carnivore by Starset
Dec 27, 2020 3:21 AM

May 2017
G59
S - U - I - C - I - D - E
Dec 27, 2020 3:44 AM

Nov 2013
This just popped up in my spotify and i lvoe it to bits

This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Dec 27, 2020 3:47 AM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
Glass Hear Chevalier, the extra boss theme from the Touhou fangame Hollow Song of Birds.
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Dec 27, 2020 3:48 AM

Nov 2013
Emotive_Spirit said:

I really recommend you listen to Unlucky Morpheus! They have a similar feel to the song you mentioned i feel like(thou maybe a bit more "metal") . You might enjoy them, hope you do :)
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Dec 27, 2020 4:44 AM

Jul 2011
@Emotive_Spirit
How come I haven't seen your post? Unfortunately they didn't bring Shawn for DMC5 but thank you! I like your taste as well.

Dec 27, 2020 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
tsubasa_ said:
@Emotive_Spirit
How come I haven't seen your post? Unfortunately they didn't bring Shawn for DMC5 but thank you! I like your taste as well.

That's kind of disappointing that they didn't use him again, such a singing style that was really a perfect match for DMC 3 and 4. Would've loved to hear more songs with Shootie HG's voice. :( Who doesn't love the soundtracks to those games though? Got to love it when someone else appreciates it too! :D And thanks! :)
SoulReeps said:
Emotive_Spirit said:

I really recommend you listen to Unlucky Morpheus! They have a similar feel to the song you mentioned i feel like(thou maybe a bit more "metal") . You might enjoy them, hope you do :)

I've actually listened to them too as another suggestion and their music is pretty epic too. I didn't know Aldious changed their lead singer in 2019 but I assume more than I'd like to admit with a lot of things. I still need to try to listen to Aldious's older stuff before this new singer to see if I'd like those songs but I really love Unlucky Morpheus. Destrose is pretty awesome too. There's more english words in Jmetal bands than I would've expected too. And tbh I've never really got this much into Jmusic. Used to be I thought they only did openings and endings for anime which was obviously a dim view I'm not at all proud of having at any point, that's for sure. Love Unlucky Morpheus too!! :D
Dec 27, 2020 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
Sarcofago said:

tbh one of the most boring D-beat bands i ever saw live.

M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Dec 27, 2020 3:24 PM

Feb 2020
Well, Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead JUST ended, so it might as well be that. Although now POINT OF NO RETURN by DADAROMA is on, so perhaps it's that one. Who knows :P
Dec 27, 2020 7:14 PM

Sep 2012
gizter13 said:
Sarcofago said:

DAMN, that's unfortunate... At least they don't sound boring in recordings lmao. It's okay though, Slayer was boring as hell when I saw them, literally one of the most disappointing moments in my life lmao.

Dec 27, 2020 10:14 PM

May 2018

Its a very sad song. Bittersweet. I was crying to it to be honest, like I do to most songs by Alex G.
Dec 27, 2020 11:28 PM
Jul 2018
This is a song that a lot of people should listen to if their style is one that you like. The lyrics in it are pretty uplifting.
Dec 28, 2020 1:43 AM

Jul 2011
Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:
@Emotive_Spirit

That's kind of disappointing that they didn't use him again, such a singing style that was really a perfect match for DMC 3 and 4. Would've loved to hear more songs with Shootie HG's voice. :( Who doesn't love the soundtracks to those games though? Got to love it when someone else appreciates it too! :D And thanks! :)

True, I've rarely seen anyone complaining about the DMC 3 & 4 tracks, on the contrary people are more likely to whine about Dante's theme "Subhuman" in DMC5 lol. Same here and no worries :D

Edit: I forgot to add a song lol.

tsubasa_Dec 28, 2020 4:11 AM

Dec 28, 2020 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
tsubasa_ said:
Emotive_Spirit said:

True, I've rarely seen anyone complaining about the DMC 3 & 4 tracks, on the contrary people are more likely to whine about Dante's theme "Subhuman" in DMC5 lol. Same here and no worries :D

The soundtrack of 5 kind of grew on me, even Vergil's song "Devil" by Late Night Savior. Still not the best song choices imo though for 5. >.< Which I still need to finish. lol I got about halfway through the game so far.
Dec 28, 2020 11:18 AM

Jul 2011
Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:

The soundtrack of 5 kind of grew on me, even Vergil's song "Devil" by Late Night Savior. Still not the best song choices imo though for 5. >.< Which I still need to finish. lol I got about halfway through the game so far.

What do you think of Bury the Light tho? That's Vergil's official theme! Oh I see haha. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game :D

Dec 28, 2020 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
tsubasa_ said:
Emotive_Spirit said:

What do you think of Bury the Light tho? That's Vergil's official theme! Oh I see haha. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game :D

Should I check it out on YouTube or would I see some spoilers if I did that and should instead wait until I get to the Vergil fight in 5? I hate spoilers is why I'm asking before even trying to look for it. lol
Dec 28, 2020 11:45 AM

Apr 2016
The new best pokémon opening

Dec 28, 2020 11:56 AM

Jul 2011
Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:

Should I check it out on YouTube or would I see some spoilers if I did that and should instead wait until I get to the Vergil fight in 5? I hate spoilers is why I'm asking before even trying to look for it. lol

Nope, you might as well check it out. He got this theme for the SE! It dropped somewhere in September iirc, so even before the SE got released. You won't hear it anywhere if you play vanilla DMC5. I got you, personally I hate spoilers too but I still couldn't resist lol.

Dec 28, 2020 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
tsubasa_ said:

Nope, you might as well check it out. He got this theme for the SE! It dropped somewhere in September iirc, so even before the SE got released. You won't hear it anywhere if you play vanilla DMC5. I got you, personally I hate spoilers too but I still couldn't resist lol.

Ohh, I like this one. They did a sweet job with Vergil's DMC5 SE battle theme. Makes me wish I had a PS5. lol Found one where it's just a pic instead of gameplay so it wouldn't spoil anything. Love this song!! Still glad I asked you before I looked though. lol Would've killed me to see the ending or something as a video clip for the song. Kind of sucks it's only on the Special Edition though. D: Thankfully Vergil is still DLC on the PS4 version but I don't think there's scenes or anything. Don't hold me to that last part, but I do know he'll be if he isn't already DLC for the original DMC5.
Dec 28, 2020 12:26 PM

Mar 2014
Sarcofago said:
gizter13 said:

DAMN, that's unfortunate... At least they don't sound boring in recordings lmao. It's okay though, Slayer was boring as hell when I saw them, literally one of the most disappointing moments in my life lmao.

to be fair i dont like them on record ether, so you might like em live. its the drums. they bore me out. and when i saw them the drums where so high in the mix too, almost all i could hear. got unbearable.
its too slow and barely any drum rolls and shit. so you really just spend entire minutes of not the entire set listening to the same beat without any breaks or changes ever.

Framtid is a good example of how to do drums right for me.
i think i got quite picky with punk bands after seeing so many really good bands. its become really hit or miss. and i will not settle for mediocre anymore.
people hate me for not liking wolfbrigade and Maryrdod aswell. and i've seen both of them twice.

i saw Disfear in the same lineup as Infest, Unholy Grave, Massgrave, Harm Done and Sex Prisoner. sure those are not D-beat, but man i like those a lot more.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Dec 28, 2020 1:09 PM
Dec 2020
50 Cent - This is the candy shop la la la xD
Dec 28, 2020 1:23 PM

Mar 2014

probably the best punk record of this year. was lucky to see them live before the whole lockdown. i hadnt even heard of them before i saw them. glad i did.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Dec 28, 2020 1:24 PM

Jul 2011
Emotive_Spirit said:
tsubasa_ said:

Ohh, I like this one. They did a sweet job with Vergil's DMC5 SE battle theme. Makes me wish I had a PS5. lol Found one where it's just a pic instead of gameplay so it wouldn't spoil anything. Love this song!! Still glad I asked you before I looked though. lol Would've killed me to see the ending or something as a video clip for the song. Kind of sucks it's only on the Special Edition though. D: Thankfully Vergil is still DLC on the PS4 version but I don't think there's scenes or anything. Don't hold me to that last part, but I do know he'll be if he isn't already DLC for the original DMC5.

Ikr? It suits the lyrics suit him so well, it's like one is diving into his memories. You know you can buy the Vergil DLC also for PS4 right? You don't necessarily need to get a PS5 for it, I only bought the PS5 game for my collection lol. They included new scenes for him so there's that. I'm glad you like the song, I've been listening to it mostly everyday since it dropped haha.

Dec 28, 2020 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
Fucking legend.

themanualreader@proton.me
Pages (68) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7571 by tsukareru »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Avatar: The Way of Water or Dune: Part Two

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

6 by alex889 »»
7 hours ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - Apr 18

6 by Enderobot »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

10 by not-perfect »»
Yesterday, 2:06 AM

» cardi b fans unite

batslimeman - Apr 18

2 by batslimeman »»
Yesterday, 2:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.