Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Dec 21, 2020 1:06 AM

Mar 2018
This thread is for identifying anime and anime characters. Post pictures or describe what you remember from vague memories; try to describe as much as possible so people can help you identify it.

As with the last thread, please only post to help. This is not a game, and spam posts will not be appreciated.

If you want to have manga or manga characters identified, please post here.

These image search engines can help you find the source of your image:
Google (click the camera symbol to paste/upload images)
IQDB
SauceNAO
WAIT: What Anime Is This? (Screenshot Search)
Doujinshi Search

Old threads:
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Version 4
Version 5
Version 6
Version 7
Version 8
Version 9

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Pages (144) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2020 1:43 AM

Sep 2020
Find me this character, he is blue haired and kills a black and white colored dragon in one magic attack.
staerwerSep 25, 2021 8:01 PM
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Dec 21, 2020 2:02 AM
Sep 2019
Help identify her, can't remember much

Link: https://ibb.co/hLLCxVP
Dec 21, 2020 2:33 AM

Apr 2020
Naofi said:

hmmmm, maybe this girl? Mariko Shinobu
Dec 21, 2020 2:47 AM
Sep 2019
Shirase-san said:
Naofi said:

hmmmm, maybe this girl? Mariko Shinobu
hmm i don't think so, well thanks but can't rmb
Dec 21, 2020 2:51 AM

Jul 2019
Naofi said:

if you reverse search it, you get this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4c3rHIZgA&ab_channel=WLK

seems like it may be original art.
Dec 21, 2020 3:00 AM
Sep 2019
NextUniverse said:
Naofi said:

if you reverse search it, you get this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U4c3rHIZgA&ab_channel=WLK

seems like it may be original art.
isee.. so it's original art thanks mate
Dec 21, 2020 3:01 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Naofi said:

Looks like Ranka from the Vampire Princess Miyu OVA to me.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Dec 21, 2020 3:05 AM
Sep 2019
Haptism93 said:
Naofi said:

Looks like Ranka from the Vampire Princess Miyu OVA to me.

ohhh okay, i think this one fit thanks mate!
Dec 21, 2020 3:09 AM
May 2020
Seaglaine said:
This is the first reply...

So anyway find me this character, he is blue haired and kills a black and white colored dragon in one magic attack.
Sounds like Tempest Rimuru from Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken
Dec 21, 2020 5:45 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
zedtronic said:
(Just gonna repost this here from the previous thread.)

I'm hoping this isn't some kind of fucked-up fever dream I had because I genuinely need to find this anime after it's been haunting my thoughts for years.

When I was 10 or 11, I found this dumb compilation video on YouTube of anime girls farting (pinnacle of my juvenile taste in comedy) and there was one particular clip that stuck with me. What I clearly remember is the girl wrestling some kind of huge fucking reptile, then for whatever reason she stuck a balloon shaped like Santa Claus' head up her ass and started farting to blow it up. Also, I'm pretty sure she kept yelling "Jesus" throughout it. I can't remember seeing the girl's face, and I don't think the clip even showed it, but the colour scheme of the whole scene was pretty dark in general. I've tried looking for the video but I can't find it anymore.

I could never tell exactly when the anime was made, but given a lot of the other anime in the compilation was old-ish (90s to early 2000s) I'm willing to bet the anime was from around that time period as well. If anyone knows what the fuck this shitshow could be, my curiousity is begging for enlightment.

Was it this?

If so: Ippatsu Kiki Musume

You had no mercy for me
Love me mercilessly
Dec 21, 2020 7:18 AM
Dec 2020
Hi

I am trying to figure out what the name of this one anime i saw as kid was. i remember borrowing a transformers VHS tape but although the cover said it was transformers it wasn't transformers, but something else.

the premise from what i remember is a female is sick and dying, so these two people , 1 female and 1 male get shrunk down along with a ship or some vehicles and fly inside of her. they find inside a civilization that's kind of medieval/fantasy, some are friendly some are not. they split up and search, then towards the end of the film they combine there vehicles to form a mecha and fight something.

i remember watching this in either 99 or 2000, i would say it was made in the 90s or 80s. i've been trying to figure it out for years.

any help is appreciated. thank you
Dec 21, 2020 7:40 AM

May 2013
Seaglaine said:

So anyway find me this character, he is blue haired and kills a black and white colored dragon in one magic attack.

Is it this one? Seiken Tsukai no World Break
The MC defeated a black white dragon at the last episode with one magic attack.
Dec 21, 2020 11:28 AM

Sep 2020
Dr_Iss said:
Seaglaine said:

Is it this one? Seiken Tsukai no World Break
The MC defeated a black white dragon at the last episode with one magic attack.

Nope the guy I am talking about is blue haired.And its not Rimuru either
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Dec 21, 2020 1:06 PM

Jun 2020
It feels like I knew this character but can't remember. Anyone?

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー
Dec 21, 2020 1:11 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
MochizukiTomoya said:

This is Krul Tepes from Owari no Seraph.

You had no mercy for me
Love me mercilessly
Dec 21, 2020 1:17 PM

Dec 2018
MochizukiTomoya said:

That one vampire from Owari no Sareph (I forgot her name sorry :p)

Edit: it’s Krul Tepes
CotawebDec 21, 2020 3:59 PM

Dec 21, 2020 3:54 PM

Jun 2020
Haptism93 said:
This is Krul Tepes from Owari no Seraph.

Cotaweb said:
That one vampire form Owari no Sareph (I forgot her name sorry :p)

Edit: it’s Krul Tepes

Now it makes sense why I can't remember cuz I really haven't watched the show haha. Thanks a lot!

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
ー キノの旅 ー
Dec 21, 2020 4:06 PM

Apr 2016
Seaglaine said:

Is there a chance it is Yuu Mononobe ?

Dec 21, 2020 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
i need help finding an anime character or the anime that they were from. i only remember what the character looked like, pretty androgynous, had long white hair blue eyes and red outline around their eyes. the scene looked like some samurai anime and they were wearing some armor and was fighting a fully armoured samurai on a rooftop. the art style also looked pretty old. if anyone knows please let me know
Dec 21, 2020 6:11 PM

Nov 2017
2077 said:
i need help finding an anime character or the anime that they were from. i only remember what the character looked like, pretty androgynous, had long white hair blue eyes and red outline around their eyes. the scene looked like some samurai anime and they were wearing some armor and was fighting a fully armoured samurai on a rooftop. the art style also looked pretty old. if anyone knows please let me know

Fight Scene YouTube Vid

Is it this scene ^ from The Animatrix Program ova?
LevkuDec 21, 2020 6:18 PM

SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY AEGIS IS MY WIFE SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO
Dec 21, 2020 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
_Kofu said:
2077 said:

Fight Scene YouTube Vid

Is it this scene ^ from The Animatrix Program ova?

yes it is! thats the one i've been looking for, thank you
Dec 21, 2020 7:16 PM

Sep 2020
Ohmena said:
Seaglaine said:

Is there a chance it is Yuu Mononobe ?

Finally, yes this is the one, thanks again.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Dec 21, 2020 10:07 PM
Dec 2020
Hi all, I kinda make an account only to find this specific anime...

I only remember some context of this anime, the main character is a witch in training in some kind of magic boarding school and she got some friends with her (generic much?). Their daily activities are hunting and capturing monsters which are then turned to stones or something? They literally turn to stone statues, or was it the witches that turn to stone when they fail? Can't remember clearly

There seems to be a rivalry between the witches and the wizards (men vs women) and I can't really remember much... Seems like some kind of a fever dream

I remember watching it when I was in elementary and have to get up real early in the morning before school to watch it air on some random TV station at around 2010~ or so

Help! Curiosity is killing me...
Dec 21, 2020 10:29 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Oogleye said:

I only remember some context of this anime, the main character is a witch in training in some kind of magic boarding school and she got some friends with her (generic much?). Their daily activities are hunting and capturing monsters which are then turned to stones or something? They literally turn to stone statues, or was it the witches that turn to stone when they fail? Can't remember clearly

There seems to be a rivalry between the witches and the wizards (men vs women) and I can't really remember much... Seems like some kind of a fever dream

I remember watching it when I was in elementary and have to get up real early in the morning before school to watch it air on some random TV station at around 2010~ or so

Could it be this?
Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu

You had no mercy for me
Love me mercilessly
Dec 21, 2020 10:56 PM
May 2020
From what anime is this? I couldn't find the title online, anyone knows?

url
Dec 21, 2020 11:30 PM
Dec 2020
Haptism93 said:
Oogleye said:

Could it be this?
Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu

Yes!!!
I think it's the one. Thank you kind stranger!
Dec 22, 2020 12:01 AM

Apr 2020
Playay said:

url
it must be this anime
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11491/Recorder_to_Randoseru_Do
Dec 22, 2020 12:23 AM
May 2020
Shirase-san said:
Playay said:

url
it must be this anime
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11491/Recorder_to_Randoseru_Do

Ah, you're right, thanks a lot!!! :D
Dec 22, 2020 5:23 AM

Apr 2016
What's this gif from? :3

;-] ;-] ;-] 8--()

Dec 22, 2020 7:49 AM
Dec 2020
Hi,

I bought these anime sketches in Tokyo about 6 years ago when I was back packing as a memento (think they cost me about £40) , the guys in the shop (Mandarake) spoke no english so I was never able to find out the characters/name of the anime.

Wife just got them framed as a birthday present so thought I'd try and find out what they are.

Can anyone help identify these please? Cheers, Guy

Dec 22, 2020 8:21 AM
Feb 2018
Hi!
I'm looking for an anime, I remember this:
Medieval settings
A lot of talk about nobles/lands/ranks
Nobles have gems with their power, and the more powerful the gem the higher rank you are, and you can make other people submit their gem power to you.
The MC is working from the bottom up to become a noble/higher ranking noble.
Can anyone help me find this anime? Many thanks!
Dec 22, 2020 8:25 AM
May 2018
It was an old anime mecha. Almost all the characters is pre-teen? Not highschooler for sure. The setting is modern but mc and his friends got teleported to another world or space? And his mecha has time power. The airing time probably before 2009. oh, it's not bokurano
Dec 22, 2020 8:25 AM

May 2017
qwr1000 said:
Hi!
Medieval settings
Nobles have gems with their power, and the more powerful the gem the higher rank you are, and you can make other people submit their gem power to you.

Grancrest Senki maybe? i dont remember gems on that show but the rest sounds exactly like the show
Dec 22, 2020 8:28 AM
Feb 2018
Tune_Punch said:
qwr1000 said:
Hi!
Medieval settings

Grancrest Senki maybe? i dont remember gems on that show but the rest sounds exactly like the show

YES! Thank you, I've been searching this for a few days now :)
Dec 22, 2020 9:00 AM

Aug 2018
Poncow5 said:
It was an old anime mecha. Almost all the characters is pre-teen? Not highschooler for sure. The setting is modern but mc and his friends got teleported to another world or space? And his mecha has time power. The airing time probably before 2009. oh, it's not bokurano

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28377/Choujikuu_Robo_Meguru?q=Choujikuu%20Robo%20Meguru&cat=anime
Dec 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Nov 2008
GTaylor said:
Hi,

I bought these anime sketches in Tokyo about 6 years ago when I was back packing as a memento (think they cost me about £40) , the guys in the shop (Mandarake) spoke no english so I was never able to find out the characters/name of the anime.

Wife just got them framed as a birthday present so thought I'd try and find out what they are.

Can anyone help identify these please? Cheers, Guy

I KNOW THESE!!

They're from Saiyuki, the first series. xD

https://myanimelist.net/character/9267/Lirin
https://myanimelist.net/character/9269/Yaone

They look a lot different in the anime so here's a pic to confirm:

It's a fun show.

Dec 22, 2020 11:55 AM
Dec 2020
So um hello! I watched an anime like at the beginning of july somewhere, I don't recall too much of it but i'll try to describe it as best as I can. I can't remember the title so if you recognize it please help me xp.

The things I can recall is a boy who's apparently in a dream like state/world and is being taunted by a witch and witches in that anime are people who are in control of that perticular dream. I think owo. So as the anime goes on his goal is to try and calm every "witch" since some off them go in to others their dream to take revenge and stuff.

I hope someone recognizes it. :)
Dec 22, 2020 12:05 PM

Dec 2013
RuruIsMySenpai said:
So um hello! I watched an anime like at the beginning of july somewhere, I don't recall too much of it but i'll try to describe it as best as I can. I can't remember the title so if you recognize it please help me xp.

The things I can recall is a boy who's apparently in a dream like state/world and is being taunted by a witch and witches in that anime are people who are in control of that perticular dream. I think owo. So as the anime goes on his goal is to try and calm every "witch" since some off them go in to others their dream to take revenge and stuff.

sounds like 18if
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35248
Dec 22, 2020 12:11 PM
Dec 2020
Xenovia said:
RuruIsMySenpai said:

sounds like 18if
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35248

yes! that's the one thank you :) I was looking so long for the title you saved me lol
Dec 22, 2020 12:14 PM
Oct 2017
I remember an anime movie I watched a long time ago about the end of the planet
Where a child is traveling with a robot or something
I don't remember the details except that the robot disappears in the middle of the flight
The boy has black hair and the robot resembles humans: / That's all I remember
Dec 22, 2020 6:12 PM
Dec 2020
gday trying to find a anime where the anime starts off with the MC having a normal day then monsters attack the village I don't know if he's the last one to survive then a mysterious old man shows up then thay fight and then later down the track the character becomes a anti-hero or a dark hero in the anime to try and stop the chaos I don't know if this also helps but the character also goes into what looks be a training program or a school and they learn and home their skills in fighting but because they're Demons or whatever they don't know anything about Teamwork but the MC is a human I don't know and decides to save all the classmates PS my memory is rusty and it's been awhile since I've seen or heard from this anime so I'm trying to find it again
Dec 22, 2020 7:20 PM
Dec 2020
Since it kinda got nuked by the thread reaching its' cap, I'll try again:

I've been looking for the source of this image for awhile; I pulled it off a twitter post that neglected to mention its' origins, & I'm in need of some context for the scene.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/374873931594858496/790188407023992842/CfNXXMXVIAAQpZk.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
Dec 22, 2020 9:24 PM

Feb 2020
Seems interesting. I don't know this, but if you do find it then notify me too.
Dec 23, 2020 2:03 AM
Dec 2020
Gday my memory is rusty and it's been awhile since I've seen or heard from this anime so I'm trying to find it again, So to start off the what I can recall is the character from maybe the first or second episode the character in a fight with demonic monsters and after he might have killed some or defeats them all a mysterious man appears and the man is mocking i think at the kid and long story short they fought and the old man doesn't die to the kid just dies to his wounds and the old man gives the kid his sword and some words of wisdom to go look for the man's servant which was a demon or something on those lines and down the track he needed to prove himself to the servant to make sure he just didn't steal his master's sword then I can't remember past that but I do remember I'm hoping this is the same anime but the character also saved some of his classmates in a training / Triumph exercise and everyone is surprised that they were saved by someone in the class because of maybe their religion makes them seem like they're weak
Dec 23, 2020 9:21 PM

Nov 2008
VikingNinja570 said:
Gday my memory is rusty and it's been awhile since I've seen or heard from this anime so I'm trying to find it again, So to start off the what I can recall is the character from maybe the first or second episode the character in a fight with demonic monsters and after he might have killed some or defeats them all a mysterious man appears and the man is mocking i think at the kid and long story short they fought and the old man doesn't die to the kid just dies to his wounds and the old man gives the kid his sword and some words of wisdom to go look for the man's servant which was a demon or something on those lines and down the track he needed to prove himself to the servant to make sure he just didn't steal his master's sword then I can't remember past that but I do remember I'm hoping this is the same anime but the character also saved some of his classmates in a training / Triumph exercise and everyone is surprised that they were saved by someone in the class because of maybe their religion makes them seem like they're weak

That kinda sounds like this:

https://www.livechart.me/anime/8676

But I could be wrong...though that exact thing happens in the first episode.

Dec 23, 2020 9:24 PM
May 2018
H_Castaigne said:
Poncow5 said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/28377/Choujikuu_Robo_Meguru?q=Choujikuu%20Robo%20Meguru&cat=anime

Sorry, not that. I don't think it's an ova
Dec 23, 2020 11:23 PM
Dec 2020
Chiibi said:
VikingNinja570 said:

That kinda sounds like this:

https://www.livechart.me/anime/8676

But I could be wrong...though that exact thing happens in the first episode.
wow thanks I didn't expect anyone understand or even get what I was saying considering I can't read or spell
Dec 23, 2020 11:24 PM
Dec 2020
Cannynj88 said:
Seems interesting. I don't know this, but if you do find it then notify me too.
someone find it Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle
Dec 23, 2020 11:32 PM

Nov 2008
@VikingNinja570

Not a problem. xD I understood you just fine, really :D

Pages (144) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime you only knowledges about is from the memes

Spunkert - 2 minutes ago

1 by deg »»
52 seconds ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 10 hours ago

26 by Dauphine »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 9 hours ago

36 by TheFlyingSoda »»
7 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

73 by iftsistrnn »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

79 by nyugvo6 »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.