Forum Settings
Forums

CyberAgent, DMM Games Reveal 'Puraore! Pride of Orange' TV Anime

New
Dec 4, 2020 3:33 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

CyberAgent's CA Animation and DMM Games opened a teaser website for a mixed-media project titled Puraore! Pride of Orange on Friday, simultaneously announcing that it will receive a television anime adaptation in 2021. The project will follow girls playing ice hockey. More information, including the cast and staff, will be revealed on December 11 at 7:00 p.m on YouTube and Periscope.

Mayu Sagara (Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai) will be cast in the anime, but her role is yet to be announced.

Puraore! Pride of Orange will also include a game, which will be produced by DMM Games.

Official site: https://puraore.com/
Official Twitter: @puraore

Source: Dengeki Online

Puraore! Pride of Orange on MAL
DatRandomDudeDec 5, 2020 3:21 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 4, 2020 3:49 PM

Aug 2019
honestly very hyped for this, because afaik this is one of if not the only hockey anime I’ve ever seen
Dec 4, 2020 4:36 PM

Apr 2014
curling anime when
Dec 4, 2020 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
snowykevin said:
honestly very hyped for this, because afaik this is one of if not the only hockey anime I’ve ever seen

yeah this season too. the first sports climbing anime is a semi-cgdct. just why Japan. just why
Dec 4, 2020 6:18 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
ignatovs said:
i've been wanting a hockey anime for years and what i get is some cgdct? really now

Sadly gonna have to agree. I love CGDCT much as the next guy, I just wanted an intense hockey anime smh. Oh well, CDGCT sports can be intense
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2020 10:52 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
was wondering what the next all female sports anime was gonna be
Dec 4, 2020 11:11 PM

Oct 2017
Wow Hockey anime? Nice.
Dec 5, 2020 5:31 AM

May 2019
Ice hockey anime? Fuck, this might actually be the first sports anime I watch.
Dec 6, 2020 7:12 AM

Jul 2016
xamantra said:
yeah this season too. the first sports climbing anime is a semi-cgdct. just why Japan. just why

Actually this is quite accurate. There are a lot of girls who climb and often quite good looking. The tight fitting clothing is accurate but the large breasts, unfortunately, are not.

Dec 6, 2020 7:21 AM

Jul 2016
karmashizzle said:
curling anime when

I think curling would be more interesting for Japanese people and much more suitable for the cgdct formula. I mean there are very cute girls who curl (look up russian team) and 80% of the game is just chit-chat.

Hockey on the other hand, is the antithesis of cuteness. Other anti-cute sports include: american football, rugby, boxing, and sumo. But hockey equipment is especially unflattering to the feminine form.

Regardless, I am looking forward to how they attempt this, and I will definitely be watching.
Dec 6, 2020 8:20 AM

Oct 2018
This show not being animated by Studio Orange is such a wasted opportunity.
Dec 9, 2020 3:16 PM

Apr 2012
Am I getting it right that this could literally be the first hockey anime?

Hannatach said:
xamantra said:

Actually this is quite accurate. There are a lot of girls who climb and often quite good looking. The tight fitting clothing is accurate but the large breasts, unfortunately, are not.

That doesn't explain why literally the first hockey anime we got is an all-female moe. It's like a spring anime about a fishing club, which was very good, but extremely unrealistic due to the complete absence of boys in such a club. Even the SJW on ANN found this odd.

ignatovs said:
i've been wanting a hockey anime for years and what i get is some cgdct? really now

ChartTopper60 said:
ignatovs said:

Sadly gonna have to agree. I love CGDCT much as the next guy, I just wanted an intense hockey anime smh. Oh well, CDGCT sports can be intense

We all know perfectly well that such a format will greatly reduce the possibilities of screenwriters and the cast, as expected, will be designed to create waifu material, and not represent realistic hockey players. Even music titles are stepping on this rake, compare BECK, NANA or Kaikan Phrase to K-ON! and Bandori.
RobertBobertDec 9, 2020 3:22 PM
Dec 15, 2020 6:40 AM

Dec 2018
Wow that's really some hypocritical statements from some users

Complaining over "Its not realistic" when they on the other hand loves Isekai. Yes because a Isekai is very realistic now right? LOL

I am really looking forward to this anime . Only cute girls . girls sports are often very strong in the Yuri . And Machida, Touko have been involved with some awesome Yuri's in the past . I think this will be a very good cute girls plays hockey. And hopefully it will even have a lesbian kiss,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderDec 15, 2020 12:54 PM

More topics from this board

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
1 hour ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
5 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - 12 hours ago

3 by JehadKun »»
9 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
10 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
Today, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.