Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 28, 2020 1:53 PM

Sep 2014
I know the manga is the same but damn Mikasa and Armin are so ugly.

The rest is fine I guess. Eren looks like an edge lord but its fine because thats basically his new persona.

I just hope it looks better in motion.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 28, 2020 1:58 PM
Aug 2020
Fax001s said:
JuicyDragonCat said:
Damn Mikasa's character design is fucking amazing. Really shows that no one at MAPPA has a hard on for her unlike the people at WIT who drew her with giant hourglass features, close ups of her butt, make up and made her way too thin despite her being so strong.
To all of you upset that you can't jack off to her anymore, theres plenty of anime out there literally dedicated to female fanservice, AOT is not one of them

Bruh, chill with the roasting lmao

heheh sorry might have gone a bit far. All good humor. The part about WIT having a hard on for mikasa might actually be true y'know, theres literally an episode that has an end card which is a close up shot of her ass. I love WIT and appreciate their hard work for aot but geez * go to horny jail, bonk *
Nov 28, 2020 2:04 PM

Jul 2017
I guess some fans will focus more on the plot than usual reading some of these replies lol

Comander-07 said:
Eren looks like an edge lord but its fine because thats basically his new persona.

Are you going by those 2 seconds we got of him in the PV? xD

Nov 28, 2020 2:08 PM

Jan 2019
JuicyDragonCat said:
Fax001s said:

heheh sorry might have gone a bit far. All good humor. The part about WIT having a hard on for mikasa might actually be true y'know, theres literally an episode that has an end card which is a close up shot of her ass. I love WIT and appreciate their hard work for aot but geez * go to horny jail, bonk *

You clearly did not see Fairy Tail xD
Nov 28, 2020 2:23 PM

Sep 2014
Attackonfiller said:
I guess some fans will focus more on the plot than usual reading some of these replies lol

Comander-07 said:
Eren looks like an edge lord but its fine because thats basically his new persona.

Not necessarily, but yeah the few PV shots and some overall pictures of him after s3.
S3P2 had already a clear developement towards the edge. Bare chest, jacket flying in the wind, kinda long black hair, the eyes of sad and sleepy. The overall presence of someone who wanted to go to a summer festival and live out their youth but it got cancelled for Covid and he is now in quarantine and just watched GoT season 8.

Thats his design isnt it?

I dont hate it, I actually got used to it and kinda like it. His developement into burnout and depression just fit it so well.

any more edge and he would use a Tokyo Ghoul profile picture on youtube.
Nov 28, 2020 2:34 PM

Jul 2017
Comander-07 said:
Attackonfiller said:

Not necessarily, but yeah the few PV shots and some overall pictures of him after s3.
S3P2 had already a clear developement towards the edge. Bare chest, jacket flying in the wind, kinda long black hair, the eyes of sad and sleepy. The overall presence of someone who wanted to go to a summer festival and live out their youth but it got cancelled for Covid and he is now in quarantine and just watched GoT season 8.

I dont hate it, I actually got used to it and kinda like it. His developement into burnout and depression just fit it so well.

They're actually hiding his design going into the next arc, as it's a COMPLETELY different look, the one you saw is just for that scene. His personality goes through its stages next season, but "depression" and "burnout" is quite far from the Eren you'll be getting used to. It's amusing that these are some of the impressions that some seem to be getting. I honestly can't blame you tho xD

Nov 28, 2020 2:40 PM

Sep 2014
Attackonfiller said:
Comander-07 said:

They're actually hiding his design going into the next arc, as it's a COMPLETELY different look, the one you saw is just for that scene. His personality goes through its stages next season, but "depression" and "burnout" is quite far from the Eren you'll be getting used to. It's amusing that these are some of the impressions that some seem to be getting. I honestly can't blame you tho xD
huh thats curious. Can they hide his design that much considering the manga has it or do you mean for the last few chapters?
Nov 28, 2020 2:45 PM

Jul 2017
Comander-07 said:
huh thats curious. Can they hide his design that much considering the manga has it or do you mean for the last few chapters?

They are seriously just completely hiding his design lol

Nov 28, 2020 2:54 PM

Oct 2020
Comander-07 said:
Attackonfiller said:

He has at least 4 distinct looks post timeskip lol.
Nov 28, 2020 3:07 PM

Sep 2014
Attackonfiller said:
Comander-07 said:

Thats as useful as hiding IKEA furniture when everyone can get one right? Sure they are hiding the anime design but its going to be based on the manga.
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Comander-07 said:

Ah I guess that explains it. Isnt that kinda much though? There arent that many chapters left
Nov 28, 2020 3:11 PM

Mar 2016
If I had no knowledge of the announcements and never watched the trailers, and you told me these are the new character designs for the final season of AoT, I would’ve throw huge fits all over the place for them wrecking my man Levi.

Thankfully I knew about the deplorableness of these designs beforehand, and I already know this is gonna be the worst AOT season, visually, spiritually, and story/character quality-wise.
Nov 28, 2020 3:14 PM

Oct 2020
Comander-07 said:
Attackonfiller said:

Thats as useful as hiding IKEA furniture when everyone can get one right? Sure they are hiding the anime design but its going to be based on the manga.
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Ah I guess that explains it. Isnt that kinda much though? There arent that many chapters left
I know it sounds bad but it'll make sense once you watch it. :)
Nov 28, 2020 3:15 PM

Jul 2017
Comander-07 said:
Attackonfiller said:

There is a perfectly good reason for it. I'm pretty sure almost every manga reader can get behind the decision lol

Nov 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Jan 2019
Ryuseishun said:
If I had no knowledge of the announcements and never watched the trailers, and you told me these are the new character designs for the final season of AoT, I would’ve throw huge fits all over the place for them wrecking my man Levi.

Thankfully I knew about the deplorableness of these designs beforehand, and I already know this is gonna be the worst AOT season, visually, spiritually, and story/character quality-wise.

Dude... just stop talking please...
Nov 28, 2020 3:27 PM

Jul 2020
Oml I am getting hyped for this. ITS A WEEK FROM NOW FUUUUU
Nov 28, 2020 3:34 PM

Sep 2020
Ryuseishun said:

Extremely poor bait. I would delete.
Nov 28, 2020 3:41 PM

Sep 2014
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Comander-07 said:
I know it sounds bad but it'll make sense once you watch it. :)
I guess it will. Unrelated but I hope we see a mustache version. Just think about it. Mustache attack titan. Ever since I saw that one bearded titan I never stopped thinking about it. Titan barbers. Titans have a lot of time and not much to do when the scouts arent out. They grow mustaches and groom it.
Attackonfiller said:
Comander-07 said:

There is a perfectly good reason for it. I'm pretty sure almost every manga reader can get behind the decision lol
Im sure there is good reason but like the first thing you see when you google eren attack on titan is his manga design. Many articles promoting season 4 do it with manga panels.
Nov 28, 2020 4:26 PM
Nov 2020

There is also this.

Here is a link if the image doesn't show https://i.imgur.com/SC8ulxa.jpeg
It's Reiner.
Nov 28, 2020 5:07 PM

Aug 2019
Fax001s said:
JuicyDragonCat said:
Damn Mikasa's character design is fucking amazing. Really shows that no one at MAPPA has a hard on for her unlike the people at WIT who drew her with giant hourglass features, close ups of her butt, make up and made her way too thin despite her being so strong.
To all of you upset that you can't jack off to her anymore, theres plenty of anime out there literally dedicated to female fanservice, AOT is not one of them

Probably a fan of traps.
Nov 28, 2020 6:31 PM

Oct 2013
Comander-07 said:

The rest is fine I guess. Eren looks like an edge lord but its fine because thats basically his new persona.

Why do I get the feeling you are mixing up Hanji with Eren in the new visual? XD there isn't no key visual of Eren so it must be Hanji you are mixing up with.
Nov 28, 2020 7:06 PM
Aug 2020
Ryuseishun said:

Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong
Nov 28, 2020 7:09 PM

Sep 2020
JuicyDragonCat said:
Ryuseishun said:

Bro you just fell for the obvious bait rip
Nov 28, 2020 7:11 PM
Aug 2020
Zprotu said:
JuicyDragonCat said:

Bro you just fell for the obvious bait rip

I know its a bait bro, i just wanted to reply to it with a meme
Nov 28, 2020 7:35 PM
Jul 2018
Bro coming to this thread is like getting exposed to the coronavirus
Nov 28, 2020 7:54 PM

Oct 2020
chiearlymorning said:
Oh I'd rather have coronavirus, believe me.
Nov 28, 2020 9:33 PM
Nov 2020
chiearlymorning said:

More like a drug to me, toxic but addicting 😂
Nov 28, 2020 9:38 PM

Dec 2019
hinako49 said:
chiearlymorning said:

Ah yes, AoT final season threads are officially classified as addictive drugs.
Nov 29, 2020 2:01 AM
Oct 2020
hinako49 said:
chiearlymorning said:

The perfect description of the AOT threads
Nov 29, 2020 3:24 AM

Nov 2020
OMG JEAN JUST- THAT HAIR IS A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL
Nov 29, 2020 4:52 AM

Nov 2020
AOT S4 new illustration by MAPPA (Manabu Akita)
Nov 29, 2020 6:17 AM

Oct 2013
Crimsunreaper said:
My greatest issue with Mappa has always been that I felt they were an unmotivated studio always striving to achieve the absolute minimum to attain acceptable status. These designs just prove my point, they basically copy and pasted manga designs with no improvement upon the author's work or refinement towards the current formula. Mappa is well-known for this kind of stuff. They gave granblue fantasy the same treatment where they butchered and sucked all the life out of it in their sequel after its license was referred from A-1 pictures to Mappa. These designs just reaffirmed my concerns and I'm not in the least bit surprised or impressed.

Not trying to start an argument, but I think you need to see this, and to at least understand the dilemma that Mappa was in, in regards to the character design.

bout character designs,
Kodansha has proposed to us that we can create our own character design, but we have considered a lot in whether we should approach this in our own style or continue the previous studio style which fans have already used to, and the manga artstyle is quite different from the previous anime seasons, so we hesitated too if we should follow the manga drawings entirely. After a few tryouts, we decided to keep some of the WIT features like Mr.Asano unique shading style while also trying to be as close as possible to the manga character drawings. So, after the PV is released, we are very happy to hear comments of ‘the characters designs are close to manga artstyle’. As we are making the PV, we’ve been only focusing on the original drawings but seeing the final products in color we realized this new design(wit + manga) work well, so we proceed with our following drawings using this design.

I'm not showing you this or expect your opinion to change, but I'm just showing you that those decision wasn't as simple as you think and that sometimes you have to put your foot in their shoes. I personally believe they made the right decision a bit of wit style and more closer to the manga this way they don't alienate the fans too much.

Perhaps they should have make it based off their own design but again this is a big risk and fans may not have liked it as much, not everyone would be please no matter what decision they make, but based off the overall reaction. I would say they made the right decision.
keragammingNov 29, 2020 6:46 AM
Nov 29, 2020 6:39 AM

Jan 2019
keragamming said:
Crimsunreaper said:
My greatest issue with Mappa has always been that I felt they were an unmotivated studio always striving to achieve the absolute minimum to attain acceptable status. These designs just prove my point, they basically copy and pasted manga designs with no improvement upon the author's work or refinement towards the current formula. Mappa is well-known for this kind of stuff. They gave granblue fantasy the same treatment where they butchered and sucked all the life out of it in their sequel after its license was referred from A-1 pictures to Mappa. These designs just reaffirmed my concerns and I'm not in the least bit surprised or impressed.

Not trying to start an argument, but I think you need to see this, and to at least understand the dilemma that Mappa was in, in regards to the character design.

bout character designs,
Kodansha has proposed to us that we can create our own character design, but we have considered a lot in whether we should approach this in our own style or continue the previous studio style which fans have already used to, and the manga artstyle is quite different from the previous anime seasons, so we hesitated too if we should follow the manga drawings entirely. After a few tryouts, we decided to keep some of the WIT features like Mr.Asano unique shading style while also trying to be as close as possible to the manga character drawings. So, after the PV is released, we are very happy to hear comments of ‘the characters designs are close to manga artstyle’. As we are making the PV, we’ve been only focusing on the original drawings but seeing the final products in color we realized this new design(wit + manga) work well, so we proceed with our following drawings using this design.

I'm not showing you this or expect your opinion to change, but I'm just showing you that those decision wasn't as simple as you think and that sometimes you have to put your foot in their shows. I personally believe they made the right decision a bit of wit style and more closer to the manga this way they don't alienate the fans too much.

Perhaps they should have make it based off their own design but again this is a big risk and fans may not have liked it as much, not everyone would be please no matter what decision they make, but based off the overall reaction. I would say they made the right decision.

I totally agree with you.
Nov 29, 2020 8:03 AM

Mar 2020
xenosys said:
Fax001s said:

Probably a fan of traps.
He is kinda right tho
check out odd taxi
Nov 29, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
Karnox001 said:
keragamming said:

bout character designs,

I'm not showing you this or expect your opinion to change, but I'm just showing you that those decision wasn't as simple as you think and that sometimes you have to put your foot in their shows. I personally believe they made the right decision a bit of wit style and more closer to the manga this way they don't alienate the fans too much.

To me, this comes off as a cop-out and an attempt to contain the anger of people who may have had more than a thing or two to say about the trailer. I mean this is really as close as you can get to a manga in an anime. They didn't maintain a good balance at all. The new designs just don't have the same flare or pop out effect as wit's. They just fall flat and look underwhelming. They don't evoke within me the same emotions. I'm sorry, but I just can't accept what they have to say here as a valid reason. I guess it all comes down to how it all comes together in the anime.
Nov 29, 2020 10:03 AM
Jun 2020
Crimsunreaper said:
Karnox001 said:

To me, this comes off as a cop-out and an attempt to contain the anger of people who may have had more than a thing or two to say about the trailer. I mean this is really as close as you can get to a manga in an anime. They didn't maintain a good balance at all. The new designs just don't have the same flare or pop out effect as wit's. They just fall flat and look underwhelming. They don't evoke within me the same emotions. I'm sorry, but I just can't accept what they have to say here as a valid reason. I guess it all comes down to how it all comes together in the anime.

Character designs are absolutely better than wit to me Levi looks too matured all are looking really good
Nov 29, 2020 12:22 PM

May 2016
damn, armin with the hot nazi yelena look
Nov 29, 2020 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
keragamming said:
Comander-07 said:

Why do I get the feeling you are mixing up Hanji with Eren in the new visual? XD there isn't no key visual of Eren so it must be Hanji you are mixing up with.
No how would you even do that? Eren doesnt even wear glasses lol

Eren isnt in the pv here but its not like the anime is an original, the manga exists
Nov 29, 2020 1:36 PM

Oct 2013
Crimsunreaper said:
Karnox001 said:

You do you, Would you be pleased if they had use their own unique style? Woujld you still use the same narrative against them simple because it isn't how you wanted it to be? There is many way this could have gone, ot could have gone your way, or the other multiple ways as well, so I don't see it as a excuse.

this comes off as a cop-out and an attempt to contain the anger of people who may have had more than a thing or two to say about the trailer.

Majority of the comments were pleased with the trailer and plenty of it was how it looks closer to the manga design, they even said it themself, or are you saying that is a lie? You can literally go on twitter find all those comments.

Of course there were complaints I'm not denying that, but it was in the minority. Also keep in mind what you saw in the trailer isn't how the season will look, Yabuta that directed it says its just testing of designs etc.

Did you see this?

This is how the series will actually look.

I'm just making sure you are aware of all this, but if you don't like it. You have 2 options stick with the series and get use to the new designs like everyone else or go read the manga.

Wit is gone and you need to accept it, you can continue to suck on wits dick but they are done with this series.

So you can jerk off to the previous seasons and don't watch this season if you have already made up your mind without even watching first episode.

Its a different character designer working on the series, even if they had done it how you wanted it, you probably still wouldn't like it, because each artist has their own unique style even if they tried to copy wit style 100% you would had probably call it a poor copy to the original.

Quote from mappa them self, regardless if it is mappa or other studio taking over, most will likely be criticized for unable to continue the spirit of wit And they are right no matter how well Mappa did, some folks will never accept it, simple because its different.

Thankfully you are in the minority, but when the first episode airs we will see how many complaints we get vs how many praise this season gets.

Comander-07 said:
keragamming said:

Eren isnt in the pv here but its not like the anime is an original, the manga exists

Oh, Some persons actually thought Hanji is Eren, even from the key visual lol so I was wondering if it was the same for you.
keragammingNov 29, 2020 1:44 PM
Nov 29, 2020 2:03 PM

Sep 2014
keragamming said:
Crimsunreaper said:

You do you, Would you be pleased if they had use their own unique style? Woujld you still use the same narrative against them simple because it isn't how you wanted it to be? There is many way this could have gone, ot could have gone your way, or the other multiple ways as well, so I don't see it as a excuse.

this comes off as a cop-out and an attempt to contain the anger of people who may have had more than a thing or two to say about the trailer.

Majority of the comments were pleased with the trailer and plenty of it was how it looks closer to the manga design, they even said it themself, or are you saying that is a lie? You can literally go on twitter find all those comments.

Of course there were complaints I'm not denying that, but it was in the minority. Also keep in mind what you saw in the trailer isn't how the season will look, Yabuta that directed it says its just testing of designs etc.

Did you see this?

I'm just making sure you are aware of all this, but if you don't like it. You have 2 options stick with the series and get use to the new designs like everyone else or go read the manga.

Wit is gone and you need to accept it, you can continue to suck on wits dick but they are done with this series.

So you can jerk off to the previous seasons and don't watch this season if you have already made up your mind without even watching first episode.

Its a different character designer working on the series, even if they had done it how you wanted it, you probably still wouldn't like it, because each artist has their own unique style even if they tried to copy wit style 100% you would had probably call it a poor copy to the original.

Quote from mappa them self, regardless if it is mappa or other studio taking over, most will likely be criticized for unable to continue the spirit of wit And they are right no matter how well Mappa did, some folks will never accept it, simple because its different.

Thankfully you are in the minority, but when the first episode airs we will see how many complaints we get vs how many praise this season gets.

Comander-07 said:

Oh, Some persons actually thought Hanji is Eren, even from the key visual lol so I was wondering if it was the same for you.
I could see confusing him with idk Mikasa actually. Or jean lol. But how would you confuse him with Hanji??
Nov 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Jul 2017
keragamming said:
Crimsunreaper said:

Did you see this?

Comander-07 said:

>Majority of the comments were pleased with the trailer and plenty of it was how it looks closer to the manga design, they even said it themself, or are you saying that is a lie? You can literally go on twitter find all those comments.

Fans on twitter and mal are a vocal minority and they aren't representative and shouldn't be a metric to determine the overall proclivity of the fanbase. Of course, I'm not saying that most fans are against the design changes either. We don't know for sure, but it's exceedingly insincere to say the majority likes it when you know it's been a controversial topic ever since the trailer dropped.

>This is how the series will actually look.

Why are you so sure this is how it looks? I mean you go on a tangent to insult and attack me for simply having a different opinion and for being wit fanboy, but as far I'm concerned you're the one sucking Mappa's dick, by assuming quality from an anime frame will be the same across the board. You go to far lengths to defend Mappa, just from one lousy trailer, that you people tried to defend, by saying it was pre-rendered and it wasn't the final product and a small sample of visuals that aren't enough to form a concrete assessment on how the actual anime will look and somehow I am the fanboy. Pot calling the kettle black much? You need to chill, because first of all, I didn't say I wasn't gonna watch the anime, just because I'm not fond of the designs, I still enjoy the story and I've read the manga and I'm excited to see how the anime will adapt it regardless.
CrimsunreaperNov 29, 2020 4:12 PM
Nov 29, 2020 5:09 PM

Nov 2008
Crimsunreaper said:
The new designs just don't have the same flare or pop out effect as wit's. They just fall flat and look underwhelming.

We haven’t seen the episodes yet. Nobody knows what the close-ups will look like. The Reiner close-up from the PV as well as the Falco/Gabi face-off look as intense as some of WIT Studio’s work on Attack on Titan, and Hayashi has proven himself to be skillful at supervising some of the most intense character close-ups I’ve seen in contemporary anime.

It remains yet to be seen if the level of detail in MAPPA’s close-ups will looks as good as, for example, Erwin’s character design from S3P1, but we still haven’t seen their approach to CD’s in animated form anyway. It’s surely going to be more creative than what you’re suggesting, we literally haven’t seen shit.
Dec 1, 2020 12:00 PM

Aug 2015
Crimsunreaper said:
keragamming said:

Did you see this?

>Majority of the comments were pleased with the trailer and plenty of it was how it looks closer to the manga design, they even said it themself, or are you saying that is a lie? You can literally go on twitter find all those comments.

Fans on twitter and mal are a vocal minority and they aren't representative and shouldn't be a metric to determine the overall proclivity of the fanbase. Of course, I'm not saying that most fans are against the design changes either. We don't know for sure, but it's exceedingly insincere to say the majority likes it when you know it's been a controversial topic ever since the trailer dropped.

Why are you so sure this is how it looks? I mean you go on a tangent to insult and attack me for simply having a different opinion and for being wit fanboy, but as far I'm concerned you're the one sucking Mappa's dick, by assuming quality from an anime frame will be the same across the board. You go to far lengths to defend Mappa, just from one lousy trailer, that you people tried to defend, by saying it was pre-rendered and it wasn't the final product and a small sample of visuals that aren't enough to form a concrete assessment on how the actual anime will look and somehow I am the fanboy. Pot calling the kettle black much? You need to chill, because first of all, I didn't say I wasn't gonna watch the anime, just because I'm not fond of the designs, I still enjoy the story and I've read the manga and I'm excited to see how the anime will adapt it regardless.

How about that?

https://i.imgur.com/5jRRQRS.jpg

That's regarding CDs not the final product oc
DARRIUSDec 1, 2020 12:12 PM
Dec 1, 2020 12:08 PM

Oct 2013
DARRIUS said:
Crimsunreaper said:

How about that?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hytOFLZ" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/hytOFLZ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not seeing it. Also that is not how you post image here.
Dec 2, 2020 1:52 AM

Aug 2015
keragamming said:
DARRIUS said:

How about that?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/hytOFLZ" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/hytOFLZ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It was edited the minute it was posted. They say that this pic is taken from the first few episodes. Check it out: https://i.imgur.com/5jRRQRS.jpg
Dec 2, 2020 5:35 AM

Oct 2013
DARRIUS said:
keragamming said:

It was edited the minute it was posted. They say that this pic is taken from the first few episodes. Check it out: https://i.imgur.com/5jRRQRS.jpg

Oh yes, it is.

I have seen it.
Dec 3, 2020 4:38 PM
Aug 2019
Episode 61: Midnight Train

Rashad81Dec 3, 2020 4:54 PM
Dec 3, 2020 4:56 PM
Nov 2020
Rashad81 said:

It looks shit wit is so much better season 3 wit is the proof like the art style and the beautiful vivid colors wit is better and mappa trash
Dec 3, 2020 5:16 PM

Apr 2011
Rashad81 said:

Looking good so far :o

Dec 3, 2020 6:25 PM

Sep 2020
Noatak-Amon said:
Rashad81 said:

It looks shit wit is so much better season 3 wit is the proof like the art style and the beautiful vivid colors wit is better and mappa trash

Literally everyone disagrees with you.
Also, it does not look shit, it looks absolutely amazing, and it nails the theme of this season really well. Why the hell are you blabbering on and on about Season 4 art style and colors being worse than Season 3 because they are not as vibrant in every single post? I'll have you know that vibrancy does not necessarily equal good looking images. If anything, vibrant colours would feel downright weird in this season. This is not proof of anything either, since the image quality of this is very poor due to Twitter's compression for all images. Again, nothing looks bad here. The character design looks very detailed and good. The backgrounds are top-notch, and Zeke actually looks like a proper War-Chief with his intimidating look.

So according to you, this image of Zeke is actually better? (and its from season 3 btw): (Spoilers: No way in hell it is)

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

16 by ILIA36 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.