Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2020 6:34 PM

May 2013
I've been thinking is it worth taking the red pill?

I'm starting to think it isn't. I want to return to the days when I was blind, I was much happier then. I long for the days where I agreed with the mainstream. That worldview was less depressing. Sadly it is too late for me.

What do you think? Discuss below.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 29, 2020 6:45 PM

Jan 2017
There's going to be two people when this is over, those who saw it coming and prepared and those who had the floor dropped out underneath them and most likely no-longer exist by the end of it and if they still do exist they most likely are now at the very bottom of society, no matter what high-class life they had before.

The world is edging towards a complete economic fallout, very likelihood of extreme war in the next few decades and a very large amount of people being thrown to the brink due to foreclosures, loss of jobs and all manner of economic freefalls.

Those who saw that from a mile away, those who prepared for it and those who even managed to profit off of it will be the ones that remain above ground.

Now let me ask you, what would be the best "pill" to get to that point? The one of complete blindness? The one which results in refusal to educate yourself? The uncontrolled delusion of "surely that won't happen, I live in a 1st world country!"?

Or the one who goes out of their way to get ahead? looks at everything objectively and cold mindedly? only caring for the harsh reality of the truth?

The answer is obvious and while it may not be that obvious for a large amount of people as we stand in 2020 it will increasingly become obvious after what comes to pass and the aftermath of it all.
Nov 29, 2020 6:52 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
It is not too late, but the red pill you are talking about is often just a blue pill of a different hue that scammers are trying to sell to you for personal gain. My advice is first, get out of this hypnotic trance you are in, look yourself in the mirror, remember who you are and that your only reality is the walls around you and the ground beneath your feet. Then, realize that you are the only person who can help you and make you happy. That is the only "red pill" that is worth taking.
Nov 29, 2020 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
Red pill usually talked in the dating world for men . No you shouldn't you seem get relationships easily. Which is an Incel topic The other term just common knowledge really. We know the world full other truths.
Black pill worst pill anyone can take.
removed-userNov 29, 2020 6:57 PM
Nov 29, 2020 6:55 PM

Sep 2018
I took the blackpill and live a great life. I just accept relationships are not for me. I still have some great close friends and family. I still like hentai.
Nov 29, 2020 8:43 PM

May 2013
149597871 said:
It is not too late, but the red pill you are talking about is often just a blue pill of a different hue that scammers are trying to sell to you for personal gain. My advice is first, get out of this hypnotic trance you are in, look yourself in the mirror, remember who you are and that your only reality is the walls around you and the ground beneath your feet. Then, realize that you are the only person who can help you and make you happy. That is the only "red pill" that is worth taking.

True the biggest thing of value in life we can take is that we can make ourselves happy.

I just can't unsee and unknow what I do currently. That is the lynchpin in changing my worldview is that I can't just undo what is done.

@AmityBlight The black pill is a pretty awful one. A very hopeless pill. I know that feel though. Everything is feeling kinda catastrophic feeling.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 29, 2020 8:59 PM
Dec 2017
As someone who is addicted to being blackpilled i am completetly content with just being left alone to my own devices and focusing on my own hobbies and enjoying the peace and quiet and not worry about any internal stress or external stress mainly from Soyciety.

The best advice i can give you is really just invest in yourself and what reality you have is your own reality and how you make it is all up to you and also just because a fucking cancertard known as a polikore crybully makes you feel bad about yourself for having a certain viewpoint. They can all go fuck themselves because at the end of the day your views are your own and it doesn't make you any less of a bad person just for having them.

So yeah i would say its best to completetly stay away from current events and the mainstream media and just focus on self improvement because its all just complete cancer the media and everything on the internet is a r/thathappened story.

Nov 29, 2020 9:01 PM

Dec 2008
The fact that there are millions of people think the same way Nette thinks. An individual feels being so powerless against "The Establishment". He/She feels it's a lost cause. If you wanna be happy, the solution is there. It's simple. Swear allegiance. Sacrifice your freedom, you'll be granted security, but that sense of security is built to be secured from you. Not you being secured.

Nov 29, 2020 10:25 PM

Feb 2020
Like religion, everybody has a different view of what redpilled means. Back in my high school, it meant trying to be an influencer by making shitty vines. Nowadays, it means voting for Trump because pretending to like beer is not getting guys laid.
Nov 29, 2020 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
is it really redpill if its QAnon, Deep State, Moon Landing is a hoax, etc or those are just another bluepill

redpill to me today is confirming your paranoia and that confirmation might be confirmation bias or fake news
Nov 29, 2020 10:50 PM
Dec 2010
Damn you imbecile who can't fucking use the right word, the truth. Redpill this, bluepill that, blackpill and purplepill. Talking like some fucking hobos who unfortunately got their brains fucked by the ridiculous nonsense of writing meme and incel terminology.

My take on the truth is that illusion/ideal and truth/reality are two sides of the same coin. Truth are only as good as if they serves a good-will purpose to your life. If not, you are better off changing reality to fit your needs, by actualizing your ideal/solution/illusion however you call it.

In the end, if fruitful result isn't attained, it is all fucking pointless. You can wallow in depression and self-pity or get angry about the whole damn world, however, you choose to play your thoughts in your mind, this is just one clown world which doesn't make any sense in the first place.

Try as you might be all the way to your death, whichever approaches and beliefs you take, the end of your existence pretty much concludes the very relief you need from the pains of life.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Nov 30, 2020 3:01 AM
Jul 2018
_Nette_ said:
I've been thinking is it worth taking the red pill?

I'm starting to think it isn't. I want to return to the days when I was blind, I was much happier then. I long for the days where I agreed with the mainstream. That worldview was less depressing. Sadly it is too late for me.

What do you think? Discuss below.

I agree with you on this, I hate the drama so I just stay out of all of it now. I rather do other shit with my time that doesn't upset me so much.
Nov 30, 2020 3:06 AM

Oct 2010
I don't know, my philosophy is to do what I consider best for me, I really don't care about the shape of the earth or if the system is out to get me, I respond to each problem with its own aproach, every problem is unique.
french say: je m'en fiche
Nov 30, 2020 3:36 AM

Apr 2010
I've taken all the pills. Blue, Black, Red. The truth is they are all bullshit. The problem with Red Pill, Black pill etc is that they are all based on a "one size fits all" and human beings are not something you can just confine to one predetermined mold. The individuals that subscribe to the Red Pill, Black Pill or even blue pill are often very narrow minded due to their "one track" belief system which can do more harm than good. A lot of shit in this world cannot be explained, anything can happen when it comes to the world and the people living in it. Best thing you can do is try to keep an open mind and navigate things the best you can. Now days it's very easy for a lot of issues to seem like they are constantly happening right around the corner every instant when in reality it really isn't. Social media has a way of making the minority seem like the majority, when in reality most people don't give a flying fuck about any of this shit going on or don't care enough to speak their opinion on it. I suggest disconnecting from all the bullshit for a while and to distance yourself from people who are apart of creating it or taking part in it. Mainstream opinion and belief is VERY intrusive and over bearing in this era of smart phones and social media. It's harder to get away from it than 10 years ago but it's still possible. I already find my mood improving slightly ever since I stopped bothering with all of this shit and letting it live in my head rent free.
ZeroflamezNov 30, 2020 3:44 AM
Nov 30, 2020 4:17 AM

Dec 2018
A redpill overdose patient here. The answer is no. It's not worth it to be redpilled as much as to be bluepilled. It is, however, worth it to be nothing. I wish I'm joking but frankly I don't think I am.
. . .
Nov 30, 2020 4:19 AM
Jul 2018
Given the wording of the question, I couldn't resist posting this Men in Black quote since I was just watching it last night, and I think this quote also applies to life in general:

"Is it worth it?"

"Oh yeah, it's worth it. If you're strong enough."

Though, in regard to my own response to the "redpill" question, that quote only has a small bit of relevance; this relevance regards being emotionally strong enough to still be a reasonably happy and amicable person even after knowing how dark the world is. For me, the harshest portion of the realities of the world don't have to do with all the global stuff (news media, corrupt government, etc.), but have more to do with knowing the true suffering that people go through -- their stories of sexual assault, parents beating their kids and being terrible parents, people beating their wives, verbally and emotionally abusive teachers, and on and on and on. I have definitely -- of independent causes -- become a somewhat fragile person over the last several years; but despite the fact that that happened randomly of its own accord, I do feel like it would at least be a little easier for me to be happy if I didn't know how cruel and miserable the world is. I have heard a lot of stories over the years, of miserable real-life experiences that I just did not have any intimate understanding of in college or younger.

The concerns about news media, corrupt government, etc., don't really faze me much, at least not from a standpoint of mental health, emotional health, and my day-to-day behaviors, attitudes, and condition. I'll do what very little I can to try to fight against it, but it doesn't really concern me very much. I'm too busy managing my emotions and attempting to understand my relationships with other people.

But those terrible stories of abusive parents, etc., really do bother me.

Anyway, speaking of red pills and blue pills, I'll leave with one of my favorite quotes from the Matrix:

"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
removed-userNov 30, 2020 4:25 AM
Nov 30, 2020 4:29 AM
Jul 2020
Redpill literally means seeing through lies, and eventually finding the truth. It had no political ties behind it, until a bunch people decided to hijack the term and turn it into a buzzword for their political incentives. Anyone can be "redpilled", regardless of political stance. A left-winger can be "redpilled" on certain topics, and a right-winger can be "redpilled" on certain issues. A woman can also be "redpilled" when comes to dating males, very much similar to how a male can be "redpilled" regarding those issues.

As for your question: yeah be red-pilled. It's always best to see through the lies you've been sold, and eventually come to the truth, regardless of how it makes you feel. Just remember, redpilled mean seeing through the lies and coming to truth. It's up to you to decide whether you want to swallow it or not.
Nov 30, 2020 5:50 AM

Oct 2017
Redpill is the best pill to take, so long as what you think is the truth, is actually the truth. I'm pretty sure there will be opinions out there and by those people's false definitions, all it means is that they agree with it. I've only seen the pill terms used by extremists.

I'd much prefer to be a person true to myself and my beliefs and feel shit rather than a person who's a fake sheeple to get fake friends and then feel shit because of that.
Nov 30, 2020 6:07 AM

Sep 2018
In terms of my take on the pills most of the info from them are common sense.
Redpill=gender dynamics vary
Male and female love differs (love as a object vs love as a service)
Nice guys finish last (truth is morality has nothing to do with reproductive success, and introverted behavior on the males part will not start any relationship)

Blackpill aka common sense pill
Looks matter (chad)
Side note: males also follow this trope
Money matters (beta bux)
Males usually ignore factors of money with exceotions
Social circle matters

Obviously not all women are thots, but for the most part this is what I consider to be truth. I think accepting it and moving on is a good thing.
Nov 30, 2020 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
Is it worth to value and seek the truth? And what for? Or should we appreciate our ignorance?

The truth is the sole thing in this world that gives me happiness.
Although it is the most impractical, unvalued, unappreciated and worthless commodity in existence.

I could literally produce more value by taking a shit or collecting grains of sand than by acting according to or telling someone the truth.

The truth is much like technological progress, in that it makes you believe you are advancing forward because you see the costs that you can reduce (e.g. the suffering you can amend, the time you can save etc.) with it. This euphoria makes you lose sight of the fact that neither is anything ever truly free, nor can problems ever be solved, they can only be transformed.

You can look at a problem and decide that it needs to be transformed. But when you do so, be aware that you often don't know what awaits on the other side of the terra incognita where it has been solved. Your suffering will neither disappear nor be reduced, no matter which way you go. As it is a necessary part of life. Merely the taste of one suffering can be less to your liking than another.

As such, the question can be reduced to "Is it worth tasting new food?"

I personally like to experiment around with different kinds of food. Especially meats, fish and plants. Sometimes it's nice for me to just stick to one kind of food for a while though.
Nov 30, 2020 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
I will choose what Neo chose and learn kung-fu.

Nov 30, 2020 10:05 AM

Jun 2008
I took the Alex Pill.

It allows me to not give a single fuck about all of this Shit and come to my own conclusions based on common sense and facts.

I suggest you take the Alex Pill.
Nov 30, 2020 10:29 AM
Aug 2020
I'd take the red pilled i would rather see and confront the truth then hide away from the truth that i would never know about.
Nov 30, 2020 11:05 AM

Jul 2020
It's good to be informed and know the truth. I don't see a reason to be ignorant and accepting lies.
Nov 30, 2020 11:10 AM

Jul 2016
shotz said:
no allowing yourrself to be gradually brainwashed by an anonymous cult of incel losers is not worth it. tf kind of question is this? there are much better cults out there where at least the followers arent incels.

Not every "redpilled" person is an incel, redpill generally means somebody who doesn't believe in the modern Western Liberal narrative. Many leftists are incels.
Nov 30, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2013
@Crow_Black Yeah, if there is anything I am taking from this thread it's that self investment is the way to go.

@ArabianLuffy That is very defeatist but it makes rational sense. There really is no winning and the inevitability of the horrible future is not going to change.

@Zeroflamez Yeah it is hard to escape it all. Maybe I should take a sabbatical from social media and just do my own thing for awhile.

@--ALEX-- The Alex Jones pill, got it I will give it a try XD

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 30, 2020 11:55 AM

Apr 2020
Yes its great
Things after getting red pilled seemed to make sense

Nov 30, 2020 12:11 PM

Dec 2008
_Nette_ said:
There really is no winning and the inevitability of the horrible future is not going to change.

Maybe. Maybe there is no winning. I guess I can summarize people in 3 categories:

1. The Obedient: One who believes the authority. Blindly does what being told and accepts his/her fate. Also to be expendable for others' sake/agenda. He/She sacrifices freedom for security. The easiest way of living. Like a sheep.

2. The Rebellious: One who seeks to be free to live the way he/she wants. Unaffiliated to any group. Decide his/her own fate. Living for his/her own purpose. He/She fights for both freedom and security. The hardest way of living. Like a lion, a wolf.

3. The Cunning: One who plays by the rules of "The Establishment", use what he/she can find in the system for his/her own advantage. He/She sacrifices freedom for security, but soon to retrieve freedom back when the time and place are right. The smart way of living. Like a fox.

So what are you, Nette? A sheep? A wolf? Or a fox?
Nov 30, 2020 12:27 PM

May 2013
ArabianLuffy said:
_Nette_ said:
There really is no winning and the inevitability of the horrible future is not going to change.

Maybe. Maybe there is no winning. I guess I can summarize people in 3 categories:

1. The Obedient: One who believes the authority. Blindly does what being told and accepts his/her fate. Also to be expendable for others' sake/agenda. He/She sacrifices freedom for security. The easiest way of living. Like a sheep.

2. The Rebellious: One who seeks to be free to live the way he/she wants. Unaffiliated to any group. Decide his/her own fate. Living for his/her own purpose. He/She fights for both freedom and security. The hardest way of living. Like a lion, a wolf.

3. The Cunning: One who plays by the rules of "The Establishment", use what he/she can find in the system for his/her own advantage. He/She sacrifices freedom for security, but soon to retrieve freedom back when the time and place are right. The smart way of living. Like a fox.

So what are you, Nette? A sheep? A wolf? Or a fox?

I think I naturally fall under the rebellious. It's just hard to rebel in a world like this. I rebel in my own ways though which almost always certainly backfire on me. Lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 30, 2020 12:36 PM

Nov 2019
the whole concept of it is laughable to me, the type of people to call themselves "redpilled" are just incels who want to seem like their favorite edgy characters or something.
Nov 30, 2020 12:40 PM

Dec 2008
_Nette_ said:
I think I naturally fall under the rebellious. It's just hard to rebel in a world like this. I rebel in my own ways though which almost always certainly backfire on me. Lol.

But based on your original post, you came like a desperate person begging for good changes. We all do too. If it's hard to fight the power, mingle them. Think like corporate shells. Not like a consumer. It's OK to try being cunning for once if being rebellious doesn't change a status that much. :)
Nov 30, 2020 12:44 PM

Jul 2016
ArabianLuffy said:

So the cunning are neets? As they are benefiting from the system.
Nov 30, 2020 12:54 PM

Dec 2008
RuneImperialist said:
So the cunning are neets? As they are benefiting from the system.

Neet(s)? A person who is jobless? Depends on a country's system (whatever country are we talking about), does the system give a sort of pension to an unemployed individual? Even if we said yes, a neet isn't a cunning person, because there is no way to define his/her needs. Food and shelter sound good, but not all people would be fine with just that.
Nov 30, 2020 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
I do not do drugs; The Matrix is average at best.
Nov 30, 2020 3:20 PM

Jun 2019
If that means looking for the truth and waving goodbyes to all limiting ideologies such as solipsism, scepticism, stoicism, etc, then, yes. Truth is nothing else than life itself, and this why Kant will always win against Benjamin Constant.

deg said:
is it really redpill if its QAnon, Deep State, Moon Landing is a hoax, etc or those are just another bluepill

redpill to me today is confirming your paranoia and that confirmation might be confirmation bias or fake news

Also, that. If this is stupid anti-science, this is the blue-pill of stupidity that does not lead to the creation en passant of anime.
Nov 30, 2020 4:25 PM

Dec 2016
Only if you get indoctrinated by Alex Jones
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Nov 30, 2020 6:58 PM

Apr 2010
@_nette_ I think you're confusing red pill for black pill as is every other person posting in this thread. Red pillers are not nihilistic like Black pillers are. Red pillers believe in self improvement and trying to improve their life by doing so. Black Pillers believe any effort is futile and nothing you do will end in success because you don't have the looks, genetics or whatever else.
Nov 30, 2020 9:14 PM

May 2013
Zeroflamez said:
@_nette_ I think you're confusing red pill for black pill as is every other person posting in this thread. Red pillers are not nihilistic like Black pillers are. Red pillers believe in self improvement and trying to improve their life by doing so. Black Pillers believe any effort is futile and nothing you do will end in success because you don't have the looks, genetics or whatever else.

Well I find the truth to be inherently hopeless and depressing. Atleast in my head the red and black pills are one and the same since the world is such a bleak and fucked place.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Dec 1, 2020 3:23 AM

Jan 2016
Zeroflamez said:
I've taken all the pills. Blue, Black, Red. The truth is they are all bullshit. The problem with Red Pill, Black pill etc is that they are all based on a "one size fits all" and human beings are not something you can just confine to one predetermined mold. The individuals that subscribe to the Red Pill, Black Pill or even blue pill are often very narrow minded due to their "one track" belief system which can do more harm than good. A lot of shit in this world cannot be explained, anything can happen when it comes to the world and the people living in it. Best thing you can do is try to keep an open mind and navigate things the best you can. Now days it's very easy for a lot of issues to seem like they are constantly happening right around the corner every instant when in reality it really isn't. Social media has a way of making the minority seem like the majority, when in reality most people don't give a flying fuck about any of this shit going on or don't care enough to speak their opinion on it. I suggest disconnecting from all the bullshit for a while and to distance yourself from people who are apart of creating it or taking part in it. Mainstream opinion and belief is VERY intrusive and over bearing in this era of smart phones and social media. It's harder to get away from it than 10 years ago but it's still possible. I already find my mood improving slightly ever since I stopped bothering with all of this shit and letting it live in my head rent free.

You can still be redpilled or bluepilled that is not based on one size fits all. I dont know if we are talking about the political version of the redpill or the incel red pill but in politics some people might consider someone pushing Fascist transhumanism in Europe as a redpilled person or just someone perserving Shintoism in Japan as redpilled. It can be relative to the person's cultural environment.
Dec 1, 2020 4:02 AM

Feb 2015
Redpills are usually social inept rejects who have no lives and lurk on reddit all day but you can still seek the truth and be cool

be cool!
Dec 1, 2020 5:47 AM

Jul 2016
@shotz
lol wtf is "modern western liberal narrative." sounds like a dog whistle to me,

It's a shit ideology is what it is.

maybe for people that are unhappy and angry and so basically blame their insecurities on everyone else?

That's ironic.

no one can take an honest look at redpill and tell me its not a rabbit shithole for extremist beliefs, mainly incelism.

The redpill is just realising how ruined society. Incelism get mocked by everyone.

all these dumb fucks ive argued with over the years, it always comes down to women being sluts and jews controlling everything.

I guess that is wrong because it is actually the evil WASP cis "white" men majority controlling everything.

like i dont know why you guys still bother trying to be coy about it anymore with that bullshit language like modern western liberal narrative. just admit what your really thinking.

The West was much better decades ago, that is what I am thinking.
Dec 1, 2020 6:25 AM

Oct 2012
Ignorance is bliss. I have learned not seeing or knowing certain things will keep my inner peace, better than knowing about all the horrible things out there, so more often than ever do I avoid watching the news or getting any kind of information that might be bad for my brain and mental wellbeing. It might be seen as dumb by some people but that's a consequence I'm willing to take.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Dec 1, 2020 7:28 AM

May 2019
No idea. All I know is that the Matrix movies bore me. But if I were Neo, I'd have taken it just because Trinity is hot. Myself? I'll just keep taking my multivitamins.
Dec 1, 2020 7:35 AM
Aug 2018
Well there's no way I could've avoided taking the red pill because I was constantly made fun of because of my looks in school. Going through school opened my eyes to the cruelty of the world. If I could've avoided it though I still would've chosen to take the red pill because knowing the truth is important to me.

Dec 1, 2020 7:48 AM

Sep 2018
The blackpill usually rejects politics as they realize the futility of trying to change things. Redpill is usually the more conservative side.
Dec 1, 2020 9:26 AM

May 2016
RuneImperialist said:

like i dont know why you guys still bother trying to be coy about it anymore with that bullshit language like modern western liberal narrative. just admit what your really thinking.

The West was much better decades ago, that is what I am thinking.

So a Tradcon. Yep, sound about right.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Dec 1, 2020 1:17 PM

Apr 2010
Dhaarok said:
Zeroflamez said:

You can still be redpilled or bluepilled that is not based on one size fits all. I dont know if we are talking about the political version of the redpill or the incel red pill but in politics some people might consider someone pushing Fascist transhumanism in Europe as a redpilled person or just someone perserving Shintoism in Japan as redpilled. It can be relative to the person's cultural environment.

I'm referring to the social version of Red Pill, Black Pill, Blue Pill. Saying the "incel" version of the Red Pill doesn't even make much sense because the Red Pill has existed longer than the Incel community. However both have existed even longer, just under different names and extremes in ideologies. Former members of PUA that were finding no success went off to create groups like "PUA hate"(that turned into Slut hate and then Lookism) and Love shy that would become TFL then soon after Incel. Over the years all these groups developed the Black Pill and Red Pill philosophy's that we know today. History lesson is over.

_Nette_ said:
Zeroflamez said:

Well I find the truth to be inherently hopeless and depressing. Atleast in my head the red and black pills are one and the same since the world is such a bleak and fucked place.

The world has always has the capacity to be a fucked up place. It was even more hundreds of years ago. It's significantly less now but it just seems like it's REALLY bad now because of the internet and social media making it so you can see all the bad shit happening at once globally. Like I said dude, disconnect from the bullshit. Due to the internet and everything now days it's super easy for people to build narratives in their heads and claim it to be the truth using other people's anecdotal proof as evidence. I was bullied most of my life and had a lot of family problems going on. Despite this I still managed to make friends and have happy times. If I were crying on internet forums back then to reinforce my already shitty state of mind opposed to just soldering on and trying to keep my head up I'd never have any friends or happy times. Cause my head would be too far up my ass to see or acknowledge any of the good shit happening to me in order to take advantage. Too many communities online now to circle jerk with others about how shitty your life is and being victims together.
ZeroflamezDec 1, 2020 1:38 PM

More topics from this board

» Would you ever be interested in going on a blind date?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

11 by LoveYourEyes »»
12 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 7 hours ago

6 by Nemo_Niemand »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Yesterday

20 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 8 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.