Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2020 10:54 AM

Jan 2019
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol

I totally support this idea. xD
Nov 25, 2020 1:00 AM
Jun 2019
Karnox001 said:
keragamming said:
If we get a trailer 2 and it turns out the animation and art is gorgeous, I'm going to make a thread where all who doubted Mappa will write a 500 word essay apologizing to them on how wrong you were. lol

I totally support this idea. xD

Definitely! They are gonna get seriously trolled by me at least.. they can shit before even a ep airs based on their SOURCES then why can I not after...
Nov 25, 2020 10:09 AM

Oct 2010
for fvck's sake, snk fans never disappoint me with these lame threads, now a random low budget anime like boogiepop comes in the ring. boogiepop had different circumstances, it turned out like that for some lame reasons but op clearly doesn't know.
next threads will compare snk with immortal or arifueta, can't wait.
Nov 25, 2020 10:25 AM
Jun 2020
Catalano said:
for fvck's sake, snk fans never disappoint me with these lame threads, now a random low budget anime like boogiepop comes in the ring. boogiepop had different circumstances, it turned out like that for some lame reasons but op clearly doesn't know.

This thread is not uploaded from aot fandom some random guy posted it
Nov 25, 2020 10:40 AM

Jul 2019
Catalano said:
Oh are the circumstances different tho? I said many circumstances that happened to BOTH shows, and how they affect the production. You talk about budget, something that hardly matters in how good a show looks. So no, im not comparing completely different shows, im talking about production of animes how they do/could work out.

Skjilani said:
Catalano said:

That is correct, as i dont find aot the masterpiece a lot of people believe it is, just a very good show/manga, so im not really in the "fandom".
Nov 25, 2020 10:57 AM
Jun 2020
VP2003boi said:
Catalano said:
Oh are the circumstances different tho? I said many circumstances that happened to BOTH shows, and how they affect the production. You talk about budget, something that hardly matters in how good a show looks. So no, im not comparing completely different shows, im talking about production of animes how they do/could work out.

Skjilani said:

That is correct, as i dont find aot the masterpiece a lot of people believe it is, just a very good show/manga, so im not really in the "fandom".

We are telling not to create this type of threads because of chaos is causing in aot fandom because of recent leaks
Nov 25, 2020 11:22 AM

Jul 2019
Skjilani said:
VP2003boi said:

We are telling not to create this type of threads because of chaos is causing in aot fandom because of recent leaks
Im sorry as that wasnt my intention. My intention was just talking about anime productions something, like said a milion times before, i love to talk about
Nov 25, 2020 8:37 PM
Jun 2020
VP2003boi said:
Skjilani said:

Im sorry as that wasnt my intention. My intention was just talking about anime productions something, like said a milion times before, i love to talk about

Yes taking about production is good but you can see general leak thread exceed 1600+ comments every one are too worried about episode count
Nov 26, 2020 7:30 AM
Jan 2019
Even after MAPPA showed their skill animating Jujutsu Kaisen, i have no idea why your still worrying about Attack on Titan Season 4. Take a note, Wit Studios also send some of their staff to MAPPA just incase if your still worried about MAPPA.
Nov 26, 2020 7:55 AM
Jun 2020
Unoriginality said:
Even after MAPPA showed their skill animating Jujutsu Kaisen, i have no idea why your still worrying about Attack on Titan Season 4. Take a note, Wit Studios also send some of their staff to MAPPA just incase if your still worried about MAPPA.

No wit Didn't send any staff to mappa and we are worried because of bad schedule and episode count
Nov 26, 2020 10:08 AM

Jul 2019
Unoriginality said:
Thats sadly not how anime works, this team, although good, is not nearly as amazing as jujutsu kaisen. Schedule is also extremely important like skjilani said. For example madhouse in 2015, did OPM with amazing animation, but they also did overlord season 1, which although not as good as later seasons, was still very much lacking in animation and movement and had some bad to decent CG. Team is way more important than the actual studio in most circumstances
Nov 26, 2020 10:37 AM
Jan 2019
VP2003boi said:
Unoriginality said:
Thats sadly not how anime works, this team, although good, is not nearly as amazing as jujutsu kaisen. Schedule is also extremely important like skjilani said. For example madhouse in 2015, did OPM with amazing animation, but they also did overlord season 1, which although not as good as later seasons, was still very much lacking in animation and movement and had some bad to decent CG. Team is way more important than the actual studio in most circumstances

Then just delay the anime, the longer the better. Even when Mappa is animating God of Highschool, the animation in Jujutsu Kaisen did not even drop. There's no way MAPPA is enought to adapt 3 anime in 3 season. But looking the fact that there is 200 employees in MAPPA studio, i think it's posibble. But still, i remember seeing some news that Wit Studio helped Mappa animating AOT S4, but not too much.

Wit Studio is sure a good studio, but it's over-appreciated, or it's just AOT fans being AOT fans? AOT fans rated Great Pretender 1/10 because they dropped Attack on Titan and leaving it on Mappa. Come on, just give it a trust.
Nov 26, 2020 10:39 AM
Jun 2020
Unoriginality said:
VP2003boi said:

Then just delay the anime, the longer the better. Even when Mappa is animating God of Highschool, the animation in Jujutsu Kaisen did not even drop. There's no way MAPPA is enought to adapt 3 anime in 3 season. But looking the fact that there is 200 employees in MAPPA studio, i think it's posibble. But still, i remember seeing some news that Wit Studio helped Mappa animating AOT S4, but not too much.

Wit Studio is sure a good studio, but it's over-appreciated, or it's just AOT fans being AOT fans? AOT fans rated Great Pretender 1/10 because they dropped Attack on Titan and leaving it on Mappa. Come on, just give it a trust.

Production committee decides release date not studio and all 200 employees are not animators
Nov 26, 2020 10:44 AM

Jul 2020
Unoriginality said:
VP2003boi said:

Seriously?Aot fans rated Great pretender a 1 just because Wit studio dropped Aot and moved on to Great pretender?It''s HxH fandom all over again.I'm a fan of aot as well but I would never downrate an anime without seeing it.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 26, 2020 10:48 AM
Jan 2019
Scordolo said:
Unoriginality said:

Seriously?Aot fans rated Great pretender a 1 just because Wit studio dropped Aot and moved on to Great pretender?It''s HxH fandom all over again.I'm a fan of aot as well but I would never downrate an anime without seeing it.

Yes, they DID rated Great Pretender 1/10 because Wit Studio dropped the series into MAPPA. You know? There are "GOOD" and "BAD" fans so don't be suprised. You can see how many forums were created in this anime. Is that too shocking for you? What's the connecting between AOT and HxH? Why are you bringing HxH into this?
Nov 26, 2020 10:50 AM
Jun 2020
Unoriginality said:
Scordolo said:

Yes, they DID rated Great Pretender 1/10 because Wit Studio dropped the series into MAPPA. You know? There are "GOOD" and "BAD" fans so don't be suprised. You can see how many threat

We have created this thread to discuss about production of aot not to rate other animes 1/10
Nov 26, 2020 10:52 AM
Jan 2019
Skjilani said:
Unoriginality said:

Yes, they DID rated Great Pretender 1/10 because Wit Studio dropped the series into MAPPA. You know? There are "GOOD" and "BAD" fans so don't be suprised. You can see how many threat

We have created this thread to discuss about production of aot not to rate other animes 1/10

We have created this theread to discuss about production of aot not to bring HxH into a random conversation.
Nov 26, 2020 10:54 AM
Jun 2020
Unoriginality said:
Skjilani said:

We have created this theread to discuss about production of aot not to bring HxH into a random conversation.

So why did you replied about aot fans giving 1/10 to great pretender many hxh have rated many animes low I am too a HunterxHunter fan
Nov 26, 2020 11:00 AM
Jan 2019
Why are you bringing HxH into this? You're way too far from the topic, what we discuss is about Wit Studio dropped AOT S4 into Mappa and how fandom react to it by rating Great Pretender (Wit Studio latest anime) 1/10.

W H Y A R E Y O U B R I N G I N G H X H
INTO THIS? I've never heard of rumours HxH fans rated all Top Anime in MyAnimeList 1/10 because all of them are over-rated?
Nov 26, 2020 12:21 PM

Jul 2019
Scordolo said:
Unoriginality said:

Yep sadly true, i believe when the first couple of episode of great pretender came out the mal score was around a 6.9 iirc and it was just because of the way too hardcore aot fans
Unoriginality said:
Why are you bringing HxH into this? You're way too far from the topic, what we discuss is about Wit Studio dropped AOT S4 into Mappa and how fandom react to it by rating Great Pretender (Wit Studio latest anime) 1/10.

INTO THIS? I've never heard of rumours HxH fans rated all Top Anime in MyAnimeList 1/10 because all of them are over-rated?
relax dude, i also dont know any type story from hxh but being so offended by the claim mostly just helps their argument.
Nov 30, 2020 1:16 AM

Jul 2020
VP2003boi said:
Scordolo said:

Yep sadly true, i believe when the first couple of episode of great pretender came out the mal score was around a 6.9 iirc and it was just because of the way too hardcore aot fans
Unoriginality said:

relax dude, i also dont know any type story from hxh but being so offended by the claim mostly just helps their argument.

HxH fans were downrating Gintama a 1 because Gintama topped Hunter x Hunter.That's why I was comparing HxH fans to Aot fans.If you ask me both fans are a lot more similar in terms of toxicity.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 30, 2020 1:42 AM

Oct 2015
Scordolo said:
VP2003boi said:

HxH fans were downrating Gintama a 1 because Gintama topped Hunter x Hunter.That's why I was comparing HxH fans to Aot fans.If you ask me both fans are a lot more similar in terms of toxicity.
All fandoms have toxic people in them. Some are just more vocal and noticeable than others.
Nov 30, 2020 7:47 AM
Apr 2020
Whatever result will came out, you should respect all the staffs of Attack on titan final season

They really working hard, with their talent and soul
Nov 30, 2020 9:06 AM

Jul 2019
Gunjan0biswas said:
Whatever result will came out, you should respect all the staffs of Attack on titan final season

They really working hard, with their talent and soul
I certainly will, the schedule problems always come from the producers and the higher ups in the certain studio, in this case, mappa. But i very much know the staff did their best considering the conditions
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabi…

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.