Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 14, 2020 5:49 PM

Aug 2018

โ„๏ธใ€€Cheeky Santa LE '20 Challengeใ€€โ„๏ธ

โ„๏ธ Username: CheeseKnife
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 731
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CheeseKnife

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty: Mixed List

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Slice of Life, Action, Mystery, Thriller, cute girls doing cute things, Yuri, pretty art styles, Iyashikei, unconventional story telling, epic soundtrack (or just good), good OP and/or ED

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Overly OP MCs who are boring, Isekai (mostly)

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes
โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I'm pretty easy going with recommendations, would like to have something from the likes, but it doesn't have to be, always looking to check out new stuff.
CheeseKnifeNov 14, 2020 7:02 PM
Nov 14, 2020 6:13 PM

Jan 2012

โ„๏ธ Username: HDAsylum
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 100
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HDAsylum

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:

• I watch a lot of shounen and the biggest hits from recent years
  • I tend to gravitate towards action, adventure, and fantasy anime
  • I also enjoy a good drama or romance (anything that will end the drought in my dried up tear ducts), and I've started getting into horror lately
    • I've never watched one, but I'd be very open to shoujo ai or shounen ai as long as it doesn't become Rx

• I mostly like TV types, but I'm fine with any type

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:

• I strongly dislike ecchi and fan-service
  • I haven't watched a full-on harem anime, but I don't think I'd enjoy them that much
  • I have trouble staying engaged with anime from the '80s and older
  • Some genres I haven't watched at all: Ecchi, Harem, Josei, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai, Sports, Vampire
    • That's not to say I dislike these genres, just that I've never been interested enough to watch these genres in the 10ish years I've been watching anime

• I'm also not a big fan of Kids anime unless its something I'm nostalgiac for from my own childhood (Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh!) or is just overall excellent (Totoro)

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No, I'm pretty new to the club and my favorite thing so far is learning about all these anime I've never heard of. I feel like I have one of the smallest completed lists around, so I'd love to see what anime you can introduce me to. But if you think of something and it turns out it's also on my PTW, feel free to use it.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Good luck to the person I end up picking for! I may have to binge-watch some shows to give you good picks!
Nov 14, 2020 6:16 PM

Jan 2016

โ„๏ธ Username: konakona135
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 572
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: konakona135

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
- Seinen, josei, historical, thriller, and psychological shows with well-developed characters that enjoy scheming. I'll always enjoy gore >:)
- I like "guys wreak havoc and maybe get into a lot of trouble together" shows.
- Humor similar to Osomatsu and Konosuba, but not like Pop Team Epic or Hinamatsuri.
- Always looking for new diamonds like Violet Evergarden, Mo Dao Zu Shi, or Luo Xiao Hei Zhan Ji (Movie).

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
- No old-school romance, magical girls, mecha, or recent isekai. While I don't mind ecchi, I don't want it to be over-the-top or plot-centric. I don't usually like harem.
- Slice of life or all-girl casts (ex: Shirobako, Is Your Order a Rabbit, New Game!) unless there's a cute or unique twist to it.
- Poorly-written characters who don't have an opinion/are useless and a plot where nothing gets done.

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
Yes, but I'd prefer titles I'm not already familiar with ^^

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
- Give me one title that's one of your favorites and tell me why you like it!
- Please mix your recommendation types (ex: TV, movie, etc.) as much as possible. All ratings are fine. I like variety!
- Unless the title you're choosing is for the "mixed" part of the challenge, I'd prefer that the titles have a score equal to or higher than 7.
- I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :D
konakona135Nov 14, 2020 7:40 PM
Nov 14, 2020 6:18 PM
Dec 2018

โ„๏ธ Username: shado_rei
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 346
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/shado_rei

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Shounen, sports, martial arts, romance, sci-fi, magic, fantasy. Nothing in the top 1000.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Drama, slice of life, horror, mystery, psychological. Overdone fan service, or a show which revolves around it.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
- Huge binge watcher, provided I have time.
- Would prefer titles that are interesting without being cliché or painful just to be painful.
- I appreciate your hard work and effort to select shows I'd enjoy! Hope you enjoy your Secret Santa list as well.
shado_reiNov 14, 2020 8:58 PM
Nov 14, 2020 6:26 PM

Oct 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: Apple_Twinkle
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 186
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Apple_Twinkle

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: I like Fantasy, Sci-fi, Sports, Action and Adventure. I enjoy old and new anime, and anime for any demographic is good. I especially like anime that have fun and inventive animation.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: I dislike School, Harem and Idol. I don't mind romance but I don't like it much either. Moe anime are usually too boring.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I'm too scared to go looking in the depths of the internet for episodes! So recommendations need to be available on Crunchyroll or Youtube, I can also use Netflix and Amazon Video. Any type is fine, but again they must be easy for me to get.
Apple_TwinkleNov 15, 2020 3:30 PM
Nov 14, 2020 6:51 PM

Jan 2018

โ„๏ธ Username: AoiNeko13
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 148
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AoiNeko13

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Romance, interesting art styles, Action, Yaoi/BL, Psychological, and when the op is a bop

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Sci-Fi, some CGI stuff, Isekai, Horror, CGDCT

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Please don't make it all movies, 1-2 is ok but I'd like some variety ty! I'm hype for this challenge ^.^
AoiNeko13Nov 14, 2020 7:16 PM
Nov 14, 2020 7:38 PM

Jul 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: ketsueki22
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 232
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ketsueki22

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Sports (love), comedy, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy, shounen / Super Hero,

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Mecha (hate), Horror / CGI, Korean & Chinese, Steampunk, Isekai,

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: yes

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: - I'm really struggling with Korean & Chinese voice, so please if you choice an Korean or Chinese anime let it be a short anime (~12 episode)
- I'm French so some anime are not translate, please choose an anime with +10k member minimum
- I would never watch SnK & SAO, so please choose other anime
ketsueki22Nov 17, 2020 9:12 AM
Nov 14, 2020 10:29 PM

May 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: Rellni944
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,454
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/rellni944

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty: Nice

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
GENRES: Drama, Game, Josei, Mystery, Psychological, Shoujo, Shounen Ai, Thriller

THEMES: Angst, Battle Royale, Cyberpunk, Male Idol, Post-Apocalyptic, Tragedy

OTHER: I really like stuff with a slower pacing and a melancholic atmosphere. I also like things that are thought-provoking.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
GENRES: Action, Ecchi, Harem, Historical, Shounen, Sports, Super Power

THEMES: CGI, GAR, Gourmet, Isekai, Stereotypes

OTHER: I don't care how pretty the show is, if it has bad writing I'm not going to like it. Also please don't recommend shows with lolicon, shotacon, or incest.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Dub is a plus, but not a requirement. I know my tastes are pretty eclectic, so if you're ever in doubt, check my PTW list.
SheyCroixNov 20, 2020 6:43 PM
Nov 14, 2020 11:25 PM

Jun 2008

โ„๏ธ Username: animegeek4life
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,227
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/animegeek4life

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty: Nice List

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Honestly... I like pretty much all genres of anime... I guess if I had to pick my absolute favorites, I love psychological thrillers, romance (of all types), sports, mystery, anything darker (but not edgy just to be edgy), and drama (melodrama is fine if isn’t aggravating to watch). I love anime that can make me cry and/or feel strong emotions towards. If there is a show that will have me questioning and pondering things, that is a bonus. I also have been trying to find a truly excellent Shoujo Ai anime that portrays a healthy relationship too. On the completely opposite side of the spectrum, I also am always looking for anime with any type of toxic relationship. That is a guilty pleasure type of anime for me. Haha. Truly though, if you know any anime that you think is excellent and touched you personally, I would love to watch it!! Quick edit before it is too late, but I also extremely love coming to age stories and always want to discover more. I also love anything that explores the human psyche (extremely dark twisted ones are appreciated).

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Hmmmmm.... I guess I would prefer to avoid shows with no substance (unless it is a fun and pretty well executed one like Yuru Yuri) and typically I don’t like anime targeted towards very young children. I am not picky and that is why I went with the “nice” option. It takes a lot for me to not be interested in a type of anime. I will watch essentially anything, but I want the show to engage my mind, even just a bit and especially right now. I don’t want my favorite escape to feel like a mindless and tedious chore.

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No, but only because my PTW list on MAL is future seasons, OVAS, specials, etc of shows I already watched.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Life is currently chaotic, my PTW list is already outrageous, and I am unspeakably behind on every show, so I really don’t want to start another long commitment anime. If it has a future season or two, that is perfectly fine. I am just not prepared for JoJo or anything like that yet. Lol.
animegeek4lifeNov 17, 2020 11:15 AM
Nov 15, 2020 3:59 AM

Nov 2015

โ„๏ธ Username: Otaku_baka_dsk
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 804
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Otaku_baka_dsk

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:

-I'm not very picky with the genres (other than the ones mentioned in the dislikes)
-It's better if the anime is aired before 2015 (it can be after 2015 too but I prefer anime from those times)
-You can give Yaoi or Yuri too ิ…(โ™ก๏นƒโ™กิ…)
-I like Comedy, Psychological, Mystery the most so try to give your best in those genre
Themes: Historical Period, Mythology, Episodic, Ghosts, Detectives

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:

-Absolutely avoid harem (or reverse-harem) and ecchi (I beg you please!)
-If possible don't add romance unless it is a BL or GL
-No Incest (even if it's between secondary characters)
-I am also not in the mood for Idol or Mahou shoujo Anime
-Chinese or Korean ONA
-Isekai, Mecha, Dementia, Military, Musical
Themes: Cyberpunk, Robots, Deities, Love Triangles

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, it's better if most of them are from my list.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:

-Try to add all the types (TV, movies, short TV, OVA, etc).
-Please try to avoid long series, better if they are less than 26 episodes (even if they are shorts).
Example: 5 Movies, 2 or 3 20-something short(less than 10 min) TV/ONA/OVA , 3 or 4 one-cour Anime (reg. length), 1 or 2 2-cour anime, etc

-I don't really mind a low rating anime (I actually think many of them are better than some of the top and overrated anime). So feel free to give me any anime of any rating if you think they are good enough!

@Otaku_baka_dsk you forgot to state the completed anime
SheyCroixNov 20, 2020 6:19 PM

Nov 15, 2020 5:29 AM

Jun 2016

โ„๏ธ Username: TheEdgelord
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 696
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheEdgelord

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
- 90's all the way!!
- stories of deep bonds and friendship (good friendshipstory will always make me cry)
- shounen & shounen battles
- sports
- GAR
- psychological & mystery
- deep plot that will twist my mind (I really like the pieces which shred my heart to tiny bits)
- male idols
- card battles (yeah, nakama and kizuna)
- games
- Gundam franchise
- awesome villans (yeah, I have a thing for villains)

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
- Isekai (I beg you)
- Harem and Ecchi (I can handle some amount of harem, but cheap ecchi is a big no no: panties shots, bouncing boobs...)
- annoying characters, screaming and high-pitched voices
- anime with full female main cast in general, CGDCT
- Mahou shoujo
- romance in general is my least favorite genre
- mecha
- dementia
- parody
- stupid characters doing stupid choices
- immortal heroes who will always win no matter what and always get stronger etc.
- idiotic and unreasonable female characters
- unhealthy relationship, rape, incest, pedo
- cruelty, torture and twisted perverted characters
- bad Chinese animation
- gore and unreasonable violence, senseless fountains of bloods and flying limbs
- stereotypes and cliche stories
- poorly written villain characters (I'm always in for awesome villain characters, nothing is worse than horrible villain)

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Please try to balance my options a bit. I don't mind watching movies, but don't add only the movies. Also, please no anime with more than 30 episodes. I don't mind OVA, ONA at all.
TheEdgelordNov 15, 2020 5:49 AM
Nov 15, 2020 7:52 AM

Oct 2020

โ„๏ธ Username: Shadow992
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 33
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shadow992

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Action, Magical, Supernatural, Adventure, with a little bit of Romance, actually I'm not too picky, it can be anything except the things I dislike.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Harem, Reverse Harem, Yaoi as main focus, Yuri as main focus, Horror, Hentai

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, also you can use outside sources, if you want more ideas, enter here

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: You can recommend me anything, but please, if it's a series, between 10 - 26 episodes.
Shadow992Nov 15, 2020 3:03 PM
Nov 15, 2020 11:18 AM

Jan 2009

โ„๏ธ Username: lubryka
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,649
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lubryka

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty: Naughty list

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: 80s OVAs, ridiculous ecchi; I'll watch anything as long as it's not boring.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: shoujo, shoujo ai, romance, harem

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Recently, I've developed a strange aversion to movies and series longer than 13 episodes. Also, no idol shows, PLEASE.
Nov 15, 2020 12:36 PM

Jun 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: AyuMItsuki
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 207
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AyuMItsuki

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Psychological, Thriller, Mystery, Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure, Parody, Police, Shoujo Ai&Shounen Ai, Drama, characters that have a lot of depth, anime with fewer characters so you care about them, time travel, plot twists, villains that are relatable and have a reason

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: most Shounen&Shoujo, Slice of Life, Ecchi, Bad Comedy, cheesy School+Romance, Harem&Reverse Harem, Mecha, Cars, Music, Sports, whiny protagonists, female characters whose only purpose is to be saved, villains who are evil just for the sake of being evil

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I'm up for watching anything as long as you like it or think it's good ^^ (which is why I'm asking for mixed); I'd prefer 2 x 12-episode anime if at all possible. Thank you for your effort and hope you enjoy the gift you will receive! Happy holidays!! โค๏ธŽ

โ˜ฝ Anime List ใ€‡ Manga List ใ€‡ Challenges โ˜พ
Nov 15, 2020 12:57 PM
Newtype

Oct 2014

โ„๏ธ Username: cornflakegod
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 344
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cornflakegod

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty: Naughty

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Old anime, creative animation, sci-fi, weird themes

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Recent anime, most shounen

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: :3 I'd love to watch just about anything, and would like to be pushed out of my comfort zone. Feel free to recommend me whatever you want!
cornflakegodNov 18, 2020 5:58 PM
Nov 15, 2020 1:47 PM

May 2009

โ„๏ธ Username: SunflowerDaisho
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,073
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SunflowerDaisho

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
โ€• Adventure, Supernatural, Slice of Life, Mystery, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
โ€• Episodic, Iyashikei, Rom-Com

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
โ€• Psychological, Dementia, Horror
โ€• Power Fantasy, Isekai, Idol, mediocre Harem/Ecchi

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes. However, the majority of my Plan to Watch is "Not Yet Aired" so it might be a dead end.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
I really like easy to watch, feel-good shows whether they're slice of life (i.e. Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge) or episodic (i.e. Mushishi). I tend to avoid series that are overly plot heavy and/or that have a serious or depressing tone. I'm okay with anime from any decade. Also, please give me a variety of types including a TV series under 27 episodes.

At the end of the day, I'm open to anything. There's always a gem among any genre, so just give me anything you think I would enjoy based off my list/ratings. Thank you!
Nov 15, 2020 3:54 PM

Sep 2018

โ„๏ธ Username: kandi_gloss
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 757
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
- Mystery, Investigation, thriller, Iyashikei, slice of life, sci-f, cyberpunk, historical, supernatural (though I'm not adverse to most other genres, this is just the stuff that came to the top of my head),
- Ecchi (mostly 80s/early90s style, but I'm open to more modern Ecchi if it's well done and not the razor thin plot with boobs being thrown in your face all the time stuff)
- vampires, demons/spirits/yokai, samurai anime, ancient/"medieval" japan settings, 80s style over the top stuff, Yuru Camp style CGDCT
- positive transgender/queer representation

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
- glorified rapey/abusive relationships, rape as humor, focus on molester sibling/teacher/boss tropes regardless of gender (Trying to read the manga version of K-On! recenty made me realize how much I hate this)
- anime that outwardly tries to be as depressing/disturbing/soul crushing as humanly possible (ie. Alien 9, Blood-C, Ichi The Killer: Episode 0)
- high levels of transphobic/homophobic content (I realize a small amount is sometimes unavoidable due to the culture of Japan but nothing where that is the focus of the show or a heavy recurring theme)
- Saw style death games (I know there is a name for that genre but I can't think of it)
- Battle Shonen, Super fast in your face comedy, Azumanga style CGDCT, Harem anime, Isekai

(a lot of it is just reminders to add unfinished anime from before I started logging the anime I watch once I figure out how many episodes I've watched, and reminders to watch sequels to shows I liked)

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
- Yaoi/Shonen-ai or Yuri/Shoujo-ai is fine.
- I wanted to include hentia too but I have a lot of caveats that might be hard to get right, so I'll only allow story based or "not really hentai" stuff (ie. Mezzo Forte, Luv Wave, Belladonna of Sadness)
- Also my droped list might be a good place to get an idea of what I don't like since I try to provide reasons for everything I drop in the "tags" section.
KristiwazhereNov 20, 2020 11:33 PM
Nov 15, 2020 6:02 PM

May 2010

โ„๏ธ Username: SolidBlade
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 302
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SolidBlade

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
Genres: Action, Adventure, Demons, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Magic, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Super Power, Supernatural, Thriller
Themes/Sub-Genres: Battle Shounens, Countryside, Dark Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, Fantasy Worlds in general, Youkai
— Shows with good world building and likable/interesting characters tend to be my favorites.
— A deep plot with a good ending is definitely a plus. Open ended endings are ok for unfinished stories.
— Shows with simple stories that have lots of heart and/or hype are good too (Battle Shounens are my comfort genre)

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
Genres: Cars, Ecchi, Harem, Kids, Music, Sports, Vampire
Themes/Sub-Genres: Generic Isekai, Generic Romance, Idols, Love Triangles, Magical Girl, Slapstick Humor
— Characters that are overly tropey, whiny, oblivious, or just generally unlikable
— Shows with a nonsensical, nihilistic, or especially shallow plot
— 'So bad it's good' stuff. To me bad is just bad

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
Yes

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
— I would prefer to receive mostly shows with normal episode length that are one-cour or two-cour. I don't mind watching a bunch of episodes if the show is good!
— A Movie/OVA/Special or two is fine, but I don't want to watch a bunch of short stuff
SolidBladeNov 17, 2020 6:33 AM
Nov 15, 2020 7:46 PM

Feb 2018

โ„๏ธ Username: TheFlyingOrange
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 902
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheFlyingOrange

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty: Naughty

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Good characters and writing are most important to me; a more relaxed or intense tone doesn't matter that much to me, but I almost never go wrong with comedy, slice of life, music, or cgdct anime; I enjoy most genres and am not too particular with what I like.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Tropes that I dislike are: heavy melodrama can feel super unnatural to me; a shallow story presented in an overly convoluted way; characters that are annoying; and boring stories. I have been fine with them before because of the way they were done, so feel free to recommend anime that include those.
With genres, popularity and scores I'm pretty open to anything. There are, however, genres, demographics and content ratings that I do not have very much exposure to all, which includes samurai, sports, shounen ai, martial arts, cars, josei, kids, harem (including reverse harem), and G or PG tv anime. I wouldn't say I dislike them necessarily, but I do tend to avoid watching them compared to other genres, so recommendations with these would definitely be outside my comfort zone. Additionally, I'm not crazy about dementia, ecchi, parody, horror, and super power.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I want to get out of my comfort zone, so please recommend me something that you think is worth watching (for better or for worse lol).
TheFlyingOrangeNov 19, 2020 12:42 PM
Nov 16, 2020 6:42 AM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009

โ„๏ธ Username: tbeans10
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1288
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tbeans10

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Drama, Seinen, Supernatural, Mystery, my guilty pleasures are edgelord stuff. I'm not particularly picky, but I really get into shows with endearing characters, but I'll also enjoy shows that hurt me. Basically give me super lovable characters, then put them through hell, hehe. If you can pick out any good Shounen Ai or Yaoi that I haven't already seen that would be amazing.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Cars, Historical, Kids, or Dementia. I don't like older shows or stuff that's trying really hard to be funny, but really isn't. I prefer to watch TV types over anything else, so i'd prefer not to get a bunch of OVA/Special/Movies, but I am requesting mixed so...

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, even I don't really remember all the stuff that's in there, so it might still surprise me XD

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I'd love to make a super in depth list of likes and dislikes, but I'm not good at understanding my own likes and dislikes, so can't be helped, gimme your best shot.
Nov 16, 2020 7:50 AM

Jun 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: pranaynighukar
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1236
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/pranaynighukar

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
Genre- Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Parody , School, Slice of Life, Supernatural
Themes- Episodic, Isekai, Iyashikei, Gourmet

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Dementia, Horror, Psychological, Shounen Ai, Thriller

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: One-cour anime will be appreciated. I prefer post 2000's anime .
PNR_13Nov 16, 2020 8:02 AM
Nov 16, 2020 12:50 PM
Feb 2020

โ„๏ธ Username: Mr_Duke_
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 391
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mr_Duke_

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
- I don't mind watching any genre, but a few of my favorites are Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Historical, Magic, Psychological, Supernatural, and Thriller.
- I've also been trying to get into Chinese/Korean anime lately.
- For the demographics, I pretty much like them all.
- The only theme I can think of that I like is Dark Fantasy.
- I tend to lean towards newer anime, but I'm not against older ones either.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
- I'm not that much of a fan of Cars, Dementia, Ecchi, Game, Harem, Kids, Music, Romance, or Sports anime.
- I don't think I would like Idol series or Magical Girl series, but you can pick one though, see if I care haha.

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No because there's nothing on there.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
- You can go for closer to the 16 hour mark if you'd like, I don't mind at all.
- I'd like it if you could mix it up well between the types too. (TV series, OVAs, Movies, etc...)
- I'd rather the TV series not go over 2 cours length also, but you're the one choosing, not me!

Mr_Duke_Nov 16, 2020 12:55 PM
Nov 17, 2020 5:21 AM

Jan 2019

โ„๏ธ Username: daredevilmason
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 207
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/daredevilmason

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Genres: Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Psychological
Demographics: Seinen,shoujo,Josei
Themes: Historical, Sci-Fi, Any time period.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Mecha, Slice of Life, slow paced shows, Isekai's and I think the more children type shows.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I'd like it if the show has a female tsundere but isn't a requirement and I just want something slightly unknown if possible.
SheyCroixNov 30, 2020 3:03 PM
Nov 17, 2020 4:33 PM

Apr 2011

โ„๏ธ Username: Lestat-
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 772
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lestat-

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Titles from the 80's and 90's are very much appreciated, early 2000's may be included as well. Boisterous action, horror, sci-fi, space, all those things are great. Scores I do not care about at all as those are subjective to individuals anyway.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Cute stuff, SoL, sappy romance, idol, anime with a large female cast, harem, you get my drift. No Rx please.

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I would appreciate it if nothing from my Shiritori challenge would be picked, as I do not want this compromised.
Lestat-Nov 19, 2020 9:17 AM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

โโโโโ

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Nov 17, 2020 7:12 PM

Jan 2016

โ„๏ธ Username: hunter226037
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list:60
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/hunter226037

๐ŸŒจ Difficulty:Nice

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: I like basically anything. I'm not super picky about what I watch because I give pretty much anything a go.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: If I had to give a dislike it would probably be an excessive amount of ecchi fan service.

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes Absolutely! I would like to knock out some on my list.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
-As I said before I will give anything a go so be sure to give me a nice, large list. Don't be afraid to go around the 16 hour mark.
-I would really prefer if everything comes from my Plan to Watch list.
SheyCroixNov 25, 2020 2:37 PM
Nov 18, 2020 10:13 PM

Jun 2014

โ„๏ธ Username: JackRippon
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 661
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JackRippon

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: I love Medieval and Samurai or Ninja settings involving warfare and sword fighting. I also like Martial Arts and really anything that involves action, set during any period,especially if its gritty and realistic. I quite like action involving gangsters like Mafia or Yakuza or other crime syndicates. I like Fantasy settings as well, things set in a medieval rpg kind of world for example. Ecchi, fanservice and smut is something i welcome and openly enjoy, including Hentai and i'm always watching things with a bunch of nudity or provocative themes.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: I tend to dislike slow moving plots with a lot of drama or slice of lice aspects unless they are done exceptionally well. Mecha is also very hit or miss, some i love, more often i dislike them. I dislike watching things with heavy yuri/yaoi and shounen/shoujo ai overtones. I'm aslo starting to tire of the school setting, especially if its the same old tropes.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Feel free to give any combination of recomendations, like movies, series, ova etc. The more options the better. Thanks :)
Nov 18, 2020 10:21 PM

Mar 2011

โ„๏ธ Username: MochiMagus
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,074
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MochiMagus

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes:
- Genres: action, game, sports
- Demographics: any is fine, including kids
- Themes: card battles, detectives, idols (any gender), tournaments

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes:
- Genres: dementia, harem/reverse harem, horror, slice of life (it's okay if there's an interesting plot around it), romance
- Themes: gore, isekai, yandere

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Something uplifting or hot-blooded would be nice~ I don't mind if the recommendations are part of a franchise of something I've watched (that I rated with an average score of 6 or above).
Nov 19, 2020 9:51 AM

Apr 2015

โ„๏ธ Username: Postergate
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,009
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Postergate

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: (Cyberpunk, Sports, Space, Mystery, Music, Seinen)

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: (Shounen-ai, Ecchi, Horror, Mahou shoujo style anime)

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: (No)

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Good luck and in advance Merry Christmas
Nov 20, 2020 12:14 AM

Apr 2018

โ„๏ธ Username: aichaun
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 29
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/aichaun

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Magic, School, Demons, Comedy

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Slice of Life, Horror, Thriller, anything that has a lot of gore or a lot of unnecessary deaths.

๐Ÿ— Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, but preferably new stuff of course!

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Preferably episodes (ranged between 10 and 25) and movies. I don't mind ova/ona but if I haven't seen the actual anime, it could be confusing.

Happy holidays!
Nov 20, 2020 7:31 AM

Apr 2016

โ„๏ธ Username: Helvian494743
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 747
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Helvian494743

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: Mostly open to anything. I do have a preference for availability on crunchyroll but it's not required.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Probably should avoid anything below a 7. My lowest rated genres according to MALgraph are Supernatural, Vampire, Dementia, Kids, and Horror.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Excited to participate for my first time!
Helvian494743Nov 20, 2020 7:34 AM
Nov 20, 2020 3:41 PM

Dec 2013

โ„๏ธ Username: Canaan
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 682
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Canaan

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: (genres, demographics, themes, types, etc)
- Shoujo Ai/Yuri/GL
- Female Lead
- Story Depth (Not just driven by randomness but has a story)
- Anime about games (SAO, WIXOSS etc)
- anime thats exciting
- crime/investigation

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: (genres, popularity, scores, etc)

- Male Leads
- Damsel in Dsitress
- Harem anime
- Buff Males (loads of muscles - ew xD)
- overpowered antagonists that beat people in one go.
- mecha

โ›„๏ธ Other comments:
12 eps preffered, but will accept 1 or 2 longer anime, thanks :)
Happy holidays, stay safe and a have a wonderful christmas! ^^

"By Depending on others and letting them
Depend on you, people can Exceed what
they can do as Individuals." - Mikoto Misaka

"Rokkon Shojo!"
Nov 20, 2020 6:30 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011

...:: LATE SIGN UPS AFTER THIS POST ::...

Pairing started

แƒฆ HiScore แƒฆ LoScore แƒฆ Auction

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 20, 2020 7:48 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
@superherowarrior change your private message settings so it allows you to receive from everyone. This was asked on the rules.

https://myanimelist.net/editprofile.php

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 20, 2020 9:13 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
Everyone that posted has been contacted and given their partner.
(Except the user above mentioned)
SheyCroixNov 21, 2020 3:45 AM

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 25, 2020 3:18 AM

Jan 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: Ylienna
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 526
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ylienna

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: drama, romance, slice of life, comedy, horror, thriller, psychological, josei, seinen, shoujo

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: vampire, shoujo ai, yuri, yaoi, hentai, ecchi combined with harem, male and female idol anime

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: I would like to watch a sequel of something I have already seen, if possible
Nov 25, 2020 7:32 AM

Sep 2017

โ„๏ธ Username: Technotron
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,084
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Technotron

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: I do really like drama and action/adventure anime, usually if it's 2 cours with a complete(ish) story line I'm more likely to enjoy it. I also usually enjoy Josei shows.

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: I don't really care for Yuri/Yaoi, Mecha, or Kids anime. I also don't super care for if an anime is short and meaningless, but I do like shorts that feel like they have a message of sorts.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Thanks for doing this!
TechnotronNov 25, 2020 12:27 PM
Nov 27, 2020 11:21 AM

Feb 2018

โ„๏ธ Username: boredrandomguy
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 1636
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/boredrandomguy

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: good OST and voice acting, Seinen, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance and Adventure genres, I don't mind Yuri either

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: Dementia, Shounen Ai, Kids demographic, most game adaptations, shitty CG, 4°C and most of Trigger's stuff, Chinese, Korean etc. stuff, Movie type, bad shows taking themselves seriously (copied from last year's :3), Battle Shounen with much shouting, Meccha, Idol and Cars shows

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Please dont give me a 40 episodes show. ^^
Nov 28, 2020 9:39 AM

Aug 2010

โ„๏ธ Username: Rno081
๐ŸŽฟ MESSAGE ME HERE

โ˜ƒ๏ธ Number of completed anime on your list: 475
โ˜ƒ๏ธ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rno081

๐Ÿ˜ My Likes: I need great characters and story. Fast-paced.
I am into fantasy/magic/historical things. So I prefer something that has its own vibes and draws me in its world. You can go with something heavy such as horror and psychological, I love these so much too!
Food written Shounen -not typical-: yes. Dark magical girls: YES!! - Fantasy Iyashikei: YES! Sequels: YES!

๐Ÿฐ My Dislikes: School SoL episodic anime. Daily-normal life Iyashikei. Shounen Ai. I'm not in the mood for heavy cyberpunk.

โ›„๏ธ Other comments: Please don't give me all movies. You can do 30-something episodes as long as it is good show :)
Nov 29, 2020 4:56 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011
LATE SIGN UPS CLOSED

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 30, 2020 11:26 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011

GIFTS REVEAL!!!
(check each post)

Some of you got really lucky,
while others not so much...
and a few attempted being naughty!
But deep down everyone is good.

If you need to make a post to work on your recs, you can do so.
Just don't edit your sign up!

After this, it's watching and posting the turn-in later on. Up to you if you want to post what you are watching~

Under 1-10

@pranaynighukar @Imyreld @KuriPuri @Helvian494743 @Yterbium
@hunter226037 @SinonEstmeinBish @dierubikdie @animegeek4life @SolidBlade

Under 11-20

@MochiMagus @Stardew @Shadow992 @KuraikoDesu @MetalFalcon
@Eleanora1315 @Bunille @Benti_ @Rellni944 @AngelShiva

Under Second Part, 21-30

@JackRippon @ScarletCelestial @ShockZz @nozomemee @SunflowerDaisho
@Yuki-Chan276 @kandi_gloss @bigdud24 @daredevilmason @Lestat-

Under Second Part, 31-36

@lostbcyz @Wyvern22 @boredrandomguy @Ylienna @Jhiday @Rno081

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

Don't forget to turn-in on time~
and STILL KEEP IT A SECRET!
(Santa Reveal once the event is over)

SheyCroixDec 1, 2020 4:22 AM

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 30, 2020 11:27 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011

Nice List Gifts pt. 2
(pt.1 here | Search for your name)

SheyCroixDec 1, 2020 4:23 AM

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 30, 2020 11:29 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011

GIFTS REVEAL!!!
(check each post)

After this, it's watching and posting the turn-in later on. Up to you if you want to post what you are watching~

Under 1-10

@Gwathgor @Postergate @AyuMItsuki @__Saku @ketsueki22
@HappyD @lostnyanko @Trojangirl12 @CheeseKnife @tamochinnn

Under 11-20

@tbeans10 @aichaun @miaxnder @superherowarrior @shado_rei
@Yorokobi50 @TheEdgelord @nightfury10 @Rinarin @YayakoChii

Under Second Part, 21-30

@Otaku_baka_dsk @Papa_Dragon @Punkero @Aur0ra @Ranacchi
@Mikaytama13 @Apple_Twinkle @AoiNeko13 @Canaan @Mr_Duke_

Under Second Part, 31-36

@HDAsylum @ImagineBrkr @Narinasa @Technotron SheyCroix

@konakona135 You got a Naughty Santa. They never sent a list for you =/
To compensate, you will be allowed to watch anything from the other recs,
so please check them and post stating what you will watch and from which List.

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 30, 2020 11:30 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011

Mixed List Gifts pt. 2
(pt.1 here | Search for your name)

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Nov 30, 2020 11:31 PM
a lil bean โœจ

Feb 2011

GIFTS REVEAL!!!
(check each post)

@-Ez_Bri_zy- @Rage_Beat06 @cornflakegod @MegaManBK7 @TheFlyingOrange @lubryka

แƒฆ Turn-Ins แƒฆ AWCc

แ“šแ˜แ—ข

Dec 1, 2020 1:12 AM

Jan 2017
A post to work on my recommendations:
YliennaDec 26, 2020 12:22 AM
Dec 1, 2020 2:58 AM

Jun 2009
To: Aur0ra
Aur0raDec 9, 2020 3:16 PM

Lovely set by EC Secret Snowman โ›„๏ธ Thank you! ๐Ÿ’—
Dec 1, 2020 5:16 AM

Aug 2010
To: Rno081
Hello, fellow late sign-up. It's a pity that we were confined to 16 hours, since there are a lots of enjoyable anime that fit your criteria. Still, I hope you have fun with the following recs.

Kenpuu Denki Berserk (25x25mins = 10 hrs 25 mins) โœ“
Great dark fantasy anime with an excellent soundtrack and good writing (vastly superior version compared to the movies).

Berserk is i high 8 -near to 9- for me..
I’m definitely going to buy the manga and read it in 2021! Love it so much. Thanks for recommending me this series.

Baccano! (13 x 24 mins 40 sec = 5 hrs 20 mins 40 secs)
Hard to judge if it's fast-paced given how convoluted it is, but has an abundance of interesting and fun characters (accompanied by a good dub matching them, even more so since it's mostly set in early 1930s' USA.)

Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy Baccano! Guess now I know that I don't love gangs stories that much :)
Thanks for the recommendation tho.

Rno081Dec 28, 2020 5:24 AM
Dec 1, 2020 5:19 AM

Oct 2020
Just keeping in mind what I need to work on

Shadow992Dec 10, 2020 1:56 PM
Dec 1, 2020 6:14 AM

Apr 2011
To: Lestat-
Lestat-Dec 17, 2020 3:13 PM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

โโโโโ

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Dec 1, 2020 8:30 AM

Jan 2013
To: Wyvern22

Oh dear, oh dear — upon spotting the name of Wyvern, Santa trembled in fear!
Hundreds and hundreds of anime watched, what more could we offer this viewer robust?
Some Chinese words here, some older tales there, ol' Claus has a few little tricks of which Wyvern's unaware!
Selected with care and delivered with glee, the bearded man left these all under your tree!

ใ€Œ Ling Long: Incarnation ใ€ (3 hrs)
Gorgeous experience with a theme not often tackled in the medium. Gave me Final Fantasy-like vibes in worldbuilding.

ใ€Œ Joker: Marginal City ใ€ (36 mins)
Not too shabby of an OVA; shape-shifting, bio-engineered superhuman is deployed by a special task force to assassinate baddies.

ใ€Œ Inferious Wakusei Senshi Gaiden Condition Green ใ€ (2:30 hrs)
Jovial group of mercenaries goes up against a gigantic sentient alien warship. Executed a lot better than some of its peers released in the same time period.

ใ€Œ Iria: Zeiram The Animation ใ€ (2:42 hrs)
Iria is a tough bounty hunter who goes up against the most powerful and perfect being in the universe. Lots of action and badassery from this woman.

ใ€Œ Shadow Skill ใ€ (51 mins)
Magic martial arts meets battle-shounen. This is simply an incredible display of cel-shaded animation that works perfectly well with the artstyle.

ใ€Œ Terra Formars ใ€ (5:12 hrs)
The ultimate gorefest. The leading female character is perhaps the toughest you'll ever meet. Nothing about this is pretty (except for pretty awesome).

ใ€Œ Kurayami Santa ใ€ (39 mins)
A crude look on society. Makes you think whether we actually lived a blessed life on earth or if it is actually comparable to hell.

Wyvern22Dec 5, 2020 4:00 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» โš”๏ธ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( ใ†-ยด)ใฅ๏ธปโ•ฆฬตฬตฬฟโ•คโ”€โ”€ \(หšโ˜หšโ€)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

182 by KatjieKat »»
2 hours ago

» ๐ŸŒธApril 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

225 by Eyth »»
4 hours ago

» Sequel Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Imyreld - Oct 20, 2020

323 by CsillaLoli »»
7 hours ago

Sticky: » ๐Ÿ† Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8846 by Jaikeis »»
Yesterday, 10:44 PM

» Content Rating Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jun 21, 2017

456 by is_peque »»
Yesterday, 11:47 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.