Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2020 10:55 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
0.50 POINTS

CHALLENGE WILL RUN FROM NOV 14 TO DEC 29 ONLY! (UTC-4)

Suggested by SheyCroix, using a variant from SecretDinosaur's idea
     It is, once again, that time of the year. We are close to guarding our house of the red man 🎅, those little pointy things 🧝‍♂️ and those other animals 🦌. We are close to making our house soundproof, what with all that noise making during the last few days of the year 🎆. On a side note, last year limited edition event went fairly well, so why not do it again. It will last until December 29, 2020 (because we deserve free holidays). I hope everyone will enjoy these holidays together while having a fun~ 

GENERAL RULES / EXPLANATION

• The challenge will go as a Secret Santa event. You sign up to receive/give a small list of anime before due date, based on certain preferences.

• What kind of recommendation would you like? (Difficulties; for funsies)
    Nice List (Easy)
     — List with good titles based on your specified preferences.
    Mixed List (Medium)
     — A combination of Nice and Naughty (half the list is nice, while the other half is naughty)
    Naughty List (Hard)
     — List with not-so-good titles. (More info below)

• You won't be able to change your difficulty after signing up.

• What will count for the Naughty List?
     — Any anime that is opposite to the tastes/specification of your partner. Something to get them out of their comfort zone.

• Your setting for receiving privates messages must be set to everyone, since you will receive your partner there.

• Note that you can only turn-in on this thread (more info below).
    REQUIREMENTS for all the Santa lists:

• Total episodes must be between 20 to 40, of 22-24 minutes per. If your partner doesn't specify, it can be a combination of sorts.
    For example:
     — 5-8 movies of about 2 hours
     — 20-something movies of short duration
     — Two one-cour shows + specials/ovas
     — One series of 30-something episodes
     — One of those TV type shows that have over one hundred episodes, but each with 5 minutes per.
     — And so on, you can be creative (IF they don't specify)

• Going by duration, the list must be between 8 to 16 hours.

• No Hentai, Yaoi or Yuri should be recommended, unless otherwise stated by your partner.

• Anime must be available, at least, for streaming with English subs.

• Anime should try to adhere to the preferences/specifications of your partner, to the best of your abilities.

• Anime has to be something your partner hasn't started or watched.

• NOTE that to receive the points for completing the challenge, you will need to watch, at least, 8 hours worth of anime.
    HOW-TO PARTICIPATE / DEADLINES

• To be able to participate in this challenge, you need to post your sign up form before November 20.

• Between November 20-21, everyone will be paired and you will receive your partner. Please keep in mind to keep it a secret.

• After receiving your partner, you will have until November 27 to send your recommendation list for your partner.
     — You will send your list to me, via Private Message here on MAL. Use as PM subject the challenge name (Cheeky Santa LE '20 Challenge).
     — Make sure to send me the links, flavor text, etc., between code tags.

• On the first of December, the challenge will open and everyone's gifts will be posted on this thread. You will have till December 29 to watch them.

• Once the event is over, all secret santas will be revealed.

Late Sign-ups

• Late sign ups will be accepted till November 29.
     — It will be considered late if posted on or after November 20th.
     — There's a small chance to receive your gift on December 1st if 4 or more post before then.

• All late sign ups will be paired during the first week of December. Later, you will have till the second week to send your list. Each gift will be posted as received.
     — Keep in mind that this means you will have less time to watch the anime you receive.

Please make sure to fill all fields.

TURNING IN

SheyCroixDec 30, 2020 4:28 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2020 10:56 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

BADGES

SheyCroixDec 9, 2020 9:45 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 14, 2020 10:57 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Nice List Gifts
(pt.2 here | Search for your name)

SheyCroixNov 30, 2020 11:28 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Mixed List Gifts
(pt.2 here | Search for your name)

SheyCroixNov 30, 2020 11:31 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Naughty List Gifts
(Search for your name)

SheyCroixDec 1, 2020 10:47 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 14, 2020 10:59 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Secret Santas (pairs)

SheyCroixDec 30, 2020 4:39 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 14, 2020 11:00 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Users that Completed the Challenge Successfully

Thanks for participating!

SheyCroixFeb 5, 2021 7:45 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 14, 2020 11:00 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
❄️ Cheeky Santa LE '20 Challenge ❄️

❄️ Username: SheyCroix ❄️
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE 🎿
☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3,496 ☃️
☃️ Link to your anime list ☃️
🌨 Difficulty: Mixed List 🌨

🍘 My Likes:
 — I like almost all genres, but I'm in the mood for Romances (bittersweet or mellows), a good Reverse Harem, a-not-so-idiotic Male Idol show or a serious Drama.
 — As for themes, I'm craving an Isekai, but I have seen most. The other would be something mature or just carefree (I know they are a bit of opposites). Either make me think or don't make me think at all lol...
 — If there are pretty boys and good husbandos, I will most likely go for it.

🍰 My Dislikes:
 — I don't want something from the Top 300 (chances I know it / saw it are high).
 — I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying and/or high pitched voices.
 — An all female main cast, usually don't like those neither.
 — Yuri/GL in general (tho admittedly few ones are well done).
 — Excessive ecchi.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
 — I rather you use something I have yet to start from my on hold/watching list, since it's stuff that I "own".
  (On hold is those owned but no idea when to watch them; watching and not started are those that I have and want to watch soon).
 — If you have no other choice, then sure go with PTW stuff.

⛄️ Other comments:
 — I rather you mix the recs well. Don't give me 20-something movies....
 — I don't have a preference for types (please mix TV shows, movies, short series, etc).
 — As for their duration, try that one entry doesn't have more than 24/26 eps so it's easier to watch.
SheyCroixNov 14, 2020 11:28 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 14, 2020 11:06 AM

May 2019

❄️ Username: tamochinnn
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 781
☃️ Link to your anime list: ✨✨✨

🎿 Difficulty: Nice / Naughty / Mixed List

🍘 My Likes:
    Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Thriller.
    Demographics: Josei, Seinen.
    Themes: Episodic (only if Comedy), Iyashikei, Post Apocalyptic;

🍰 My Dislikes:
    Genres: Ecchi, Harem/Reverse Harem, Mecha, Military, Musical, Police, Romance.
    Demographics: N/A.
    Themes: Battle Royale, CGI, Game, Isekai, Mahou Shoujo, Female/Male Idol;

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: (Yes or No)
    ― 100% Yes!
    ― I want to narrow down my PtW list.

⛄️ Other comments:
    ― If recommended only one (1) anime, it can only be 2-cour (22-24 eps) anime.
    ― If more than two (2) anime recommended, their total episode number could be 40.
    ― If only recommended movies, can recommend up to 10 movies.
    ― If anime is available on Netflix, mention it in your recommendation.
    Italicized words in my Likes are my favorites. Italicized words in my Dislikes are ones I pretty much hate.
    ― I really dislike romance-focused anime, a bit of romance is fine, but still prefer if there's none in series.
    The last resort: if cannot find anything, could recommend something you absolutely loved and/or hated & left a long-lasting impression on you. Also tell me what you loved/hated about it the most;

i feel like a kid who's having a sugar rush. i wanna enjoy christmas, but also suffer because 2020
tamochinnnNov 20, 2020 3:03 AM
Nov 14, 2020 11:06 AM
Twilight Lolita

Dec 2014

❄️ Username: -Ez_Bri_zy-
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1453
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-Ez_Bri_zy-

🌨 Difficulty: Naughty

🍘 My Likes: Mystery, Drama, Adult focused anime, Thriller, Horror, Psychological, well written female characters, zany crazy artsy concepts, Ecchi, 80/90s art style

🍰 My Dislikes: School, Mecha, CGDCT, Isekai, Iyashikei, Sports, stupid Comedy, Shoujo, Shounen, Slice of Life, toxic main characters, poorly written bad guys, one dimensional characters

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, but if I'm getting a naughty list it's probably better if they're not from my PTW

⛄️ Other comments: I'm so ready to step outside my box. Don't be afraid to choose closer to the 16 hour limit. I'd prefer TV series if possible over shorter anime and movies. Also, I am fine with receiving Rx recs. Just gib anime pls and ty. ^^
BriNov 17, 2020 1:26 PM
Nov 14, 2020 11:08 AM

Mar 2014

❄️ Username: Rinarin
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3572
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rinarin

🌨 Difficulty: Mixed List

🍘 My Likes: I like almost everything but tend to prefer shoujo/josei romance/dramas. Adventures, fantasy, interesting characters, intriguing stories, lovely settings, the fun stuff in general! I don't mind if it's modern, futuristic, historical or scifi, I like them all as long as they keep my interest!

🍰 My Dislikes: I don't particularly dislike stuff but I do tend to avoid ecchi and harems lately. Horror sometimes too, but this depends on the mood.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No. (unless you cannot find anything else)

⛄️ Other comments: I'd like to watch your favourite things so no matter what they are, if you really like them, just give me those!
RinarinNov 14, 2020 11:11 AM
Card Deliveries
Nov 14, 2020 11:10 AM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012

❄️ Username: Rage_Beat06
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2719
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rage_Beat06

🍘 My Likes: psychological, shounen-ai, fantasy, surreal, music, mecha, 90s and 00s

🍰 My Dislikes: generic stuff, slice of life, idc for much that is super popular (cause it gets spoiled), anything my drop list, flat characters. No cute girls doing cute things.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: yes, preferred, but can be something not on it

⛄️ Other comments: I won't watch anything from my drop list, reccpmemd me alot of you can to choose from.
Rage_Beat06Nov 23, 2020 8:00 PM
Nov 14, 2020 11:11 AM
The Pirate

Dec 2011

❄️ Username: MetalFalcon
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 685
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MetalFalcon

🌨 Difficulty: Nice

🍘 My Likes: I'm not picky at all, I like pretty much everything.

🍰 My Dislikes: I'm not particularly interested in watching Chinese/Korean anime so avoid those please.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes

⛄️ Other comments: I'm currently working through Series-Per-2Days and 52 Weeks so try to recommend at most 1-cour (11-13 eps) shows as I don't think I'd be able to finish anything longer than that.
MetalFalconNov 14, 2020 11:34 AM

Jan 2013

❄️ Username: Wyvern22
❄️ MESSAGE ME HERE
Number of completed anime on your list: 4959
Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wyvern22
❄️ My Likes: Martial Arts, Battle-Shounen, Chinese animation (but please not Quanzhi Gaoshou), Xianxia, Kids, CGI, tough women (if you have doubts with that just think in Balalaika or Olivier Mira Armstrong). Oldies specially from the 90's.

❄️ My Dislikes: Kyoto Animation, light or visual novels, excessive drama, teenagers, Romance, Isekai, Iyashikei, Shoujo, Sexism, Battle Royale, anything Game related, beautiful animation.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: NO, most of the things there probably will never be completely subbed.

❄️ Other comments: If it's too popular i won't touch it
Wyvern22Nov 20, 2020 5:31 PM

Oct 2017

❄️ Username: Bunille
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 813
☃️ Link to your anime list: Here~

🌨 Difficulty: Nice List

🍘 My Likes:
Genres: Shoujo-Ai, Adventure (actual adventuring), Psychological, Fantasy (not Isekai or any dungeon tropes), Mystery, Historical, Drama, Demons, Comedy (parody or gag only, no school or SoL)
Demographics: Seinen+, Josei
Themes/Styles: Steampunk, Donghua (Chinese anime), Cyberpunk, Tragedy, Idol, Post-apocalyptic, Mental illness, A little bit of folklore, Male tsunderes (doesn't need to be the trope, but should become cold/distant/irritable, and they'd better be soft in their regular moments), Female detectives, Victorian/historical or punk styles
Character Personalities: Snarky, Ambivalent, Flamboyant, Optimistic, Enigmatic, Kind-hearted, Strong-spirited (but not at cliche times)
Other: Unpopular gems, Atmospheric shows, Heartwarming and pure feels, White hair on one supporting character would be nice, Would be lovely to have a show with a similar protagonist and/or story to Kino no Tabi and Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Shows that are scored 8+ with <50k members.

🍰 My Dislikes:
Genres: Ecchi, Isekai, Reverse Harem and Harem, Yaoi (Shounen-Ai is fine as long as it's not sexual assault), Slice of life (unless it's exploring-related)
Demographics: Shoujo
Themes/Styles: Tropes, Stereotypes, Type-A tsundere
Character Personalities: Self-centered, Annoying, Snobby, Abusive (fine as long as they're not a main or supporting character), Haughty
Other: Anything with a score below 6 (6-7 range should be okay but not preferable: 7+ is preferred).

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No :) Yes (I'm not going to make you suffer, but see if you can find one thing I haven't got if you want to hehe)

⛄️ Other comments: A wide range of selection so pick whatever you've seen, but try to mix and match! Purple are my favourite/least favourite. My concentration is low so I'd prefer anime with not too many episodes for a monthly challenge, but recommend some through PM if you want to instead. 'Currently Watching', I haven't seen the ones with '-' completed episodes.
I need to be forced to watch good shows that I have put off for years so I'm looking forward to that.
BunilleNov 21, 2020 3:47 AM
Nov 14, 2020 11:13 AM
Wagahai

Feb 2013

❄️ Username: nozomemee
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 467
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nozomemee

🍘 My Likes: Reverse Harem, Sports, Drama, Shounen, Action, Mystery, etc.. feel free to include some Shounen Ai/Yaoi if you know any

🍰 My Dislikes: Slice of Life, not really a fan of fanservice heavy Harems (Ecchi), no Hentai, otherwise I'm pretty open minded (especially concerning popularity/scores)

⛄️ Other comments: excited for this~
nozomemeeNov 14, 2020 12:12 PM

forum set by
my dear secret santa
❊❊❊

Nov 14, 2020 11:15 AM

Oct 2013

❄️ Username: Trojangirl12
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 748
☃️ Link to your anime list: List

🍘 My Likes: I'm down for anything but Rx titles. I really like shoujo, psychological, magical boys, and anything with cuties.

🍰 My Dislikes: I do not want to watch anything that has a mean score lower than 7.

⛄️ Other comments: I am down for different stuff. I am just here to have a good time.
Nov 14, 2020 11:18 AM
King of Justice

Mar 2017

❄️ Username: bigdud24
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 717
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/bigdud24

🍘 My Likes: Action, mecha, martial arts, psychological/mystery/thriller, sports, pulpy seinen, battle shounen, anything with great sakuga, anything with people punching each other or trying to outwit each other, something I can appreciate for the staff credits

🍰 My Dislikes: ecchi/harem, anything with low production value, mid to low-tier Slice of Life, moe in surplus (but a little is fine)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, most of everything I've ever considered watching is on there, but feel free to rec something not on there

⛄️ Other comments: I've been sticking to a strict episode release order of the Gundam franchise, so try not to rec from there unless you're certain that what you're recommending comes next in my watch order. I'm also considering doing an OVA per day in December, so if something fits, feel free to rec it. No hentai.
bigdud24Nov 20, 2020 6:14 PM
Nov 14, 2020 11:20 AM

May 2016

❄️ Username: miaxnder
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 265
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/miaxnder

🍘 My Likes:
Genres: Mystery, Historical, Supernatural, School, Romance
Themes: Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic; Historical-style fantasy; Positive queer representation; Something philosophical, but that isn't going to make me depressed for weeks afterwards XD
Types: Preferably movies, OVAs or TV/ONAs under 15 eps
Note: Yaoi, Yuri and Hentai are totally fine with me, as long as I will enjoy the content of the rest of the show :)

🍰 My Dislikes:
Genres: Harem, Ecchi, Mecha, Game, Horror (I don't know why, since I'm a huge horror fan, but anime horror always feels a little boring to me)
Themes: Male-orientated fanservice (think ecchi style stuff, I don't mind a little naughty, but when it's really cringe boob-in-face stuff...no thanks); BL and GL with hyper-fetishized, unhealthy or inaccurate relationships; and, you know, incest, lolis etc. where it is NOT portrayed as psychological/horror/not good (e.g. comedy etc.)
Types: Anything over 20 eps XD

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Definitely Yes!

⛄️ Other comments: I know I picked mixed, but please be nice to me thanks XD I've never done this before so super excited!!
SheyCroixNov 20, 2020 6:39 PM

forum set by k3ti
Nov 14, 2020 11:22 AM

Sep 2014

❄️ Username: Papa_Dragon
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2,424
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Papa_Dragon

🍘 My Likes: Sci-Fi, Space, Seinen. Shoujo Ai, Ecchi, Isekai, obscure titles and unusual art styles. Oh and the 80's.

🍰 My Dislikes: Shounen to a point, heavily stereotyped and generic.

⛄️ Other comments: Hentai is fine, Yuri more so and no Yaoi
Nov 14, 2020 11:22 AM
Dec 2018

❄️ Username: superherowarrior
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 194
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/superherowarrior

🍘 My Likes: Adventure, Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Shonen

🍰 My Dislikes: Mecha, Psychological

⛄️ Other comments:
superherowarriorNov 14, 2020 11:27 AM
Nov 14, 2020 11:33 AM

Nov 2018

❄️ Username: Eleanora1315
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 256
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eleanora1315

🍘 My Likes:
Genres & Themes: Horror, BL/Yaoi, Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Reverse Harem, Post-Apocalyptic, Surnatural, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Super Powers, etc.
Demographics: Everything except Kids and Shojo

🍰 My Dislikes:
- High pitched voice female main characters
- All female main cast or harem
- Yuri/GL, Mecha focused anime, Cars, Sports (usually, but there are some exceptions), Slice of Life, Musical, Romance (except for BL/Yaoi), Mahou Shojo & Idol shows
- More than 30 episodes (for a season)
- Hentai (that's a big no no)
- Episodic

Of course! 😊
You can also check in my watching or on hold lists. Sometimes I put stuff there I plan to watch soon. So if you see an interesting title to suggest there and it isn't started, don't be shy! 😁

⛄️ Other comments: I like to see everything that is related to an anime when I watch it. So if you suggest me an anime with 12 or less episodes, plz add the specials, OVA's, etc. or the sequel if it is possible.
I'm trying to finish the shonen ai/yaoi challenge and the vampire challenge, so anything in those are a ++, but if it isn't, it's fine too! I like new things! 😃
Finally, if possible don't go over 10 hours plz. Finals and Christmas parties are going to destroy me for most of the challenge time. 😅
Eleanora1315Nov 20, 2020 11:05 PM
Nov 14, 2020 11:37 AM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013
❄️ Username: Yuki-Chan276
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1081
☃️ Link to your anime list: Anime list

🍘 My Likes:
    - Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Mystery, Psychological, Action, Magic, Military, Music, Fantasy, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai (fluffy), Vampire, Supernatural, Slice of Life;
    - Demographics: Shounen and Seinen;
    - Themes: CGDCT, Iyashikei, rom-coms, literature-related, coming-of-age;
    - Cast: mainly/all female cast, tsunderes, lolis, supernatural beings, geniuses;
    - Types: movies or 1-cour TV types or if longer, short eps;
    - Studios: KyoAni, A-1 Pictures

🍰 My Dislikes:
    - Genres: Space, Mecha, Sports, Horror;
    - Demographics: Kids;
    - Themes: Superhero stories;
    - Cast: annoying narcissistic/think-i-know-better characters;
    - General: ANY long-running shounen shows (especially those in the big three) and those with multiple seasons that have recently aired;
    - Excessive Ecchi

⛄️ Other comments:
    - I don't care about scores/popularity as long as it is good. I don't tend to be that picky.
    - Please keep the length of a particular recommendation to a maximum of a two-cour (I prefer shorter ones as much as possible, you may rec me 40+ eps if they are under 10 minutes per episode).
    - No Hentai, Yaoi or Yuri, please.
    - Please give me a nice long list!
Yuki-Nov 15, 2020 3:00 AM
Nov 14, 2020 11:39 AM

Apr 2010

❄️ Username: Jhiday
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3,423
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jhiday

🍘 My Likes: Magical girls, Mystery (crime/detective) shows, Psychological/Thriller/complex plots, Slice of life with girls, Yuri

🍰 My Dislikes: BL, Battle Shounens, Light novel adaptations about magic schools, Harems, Ecchi shows where the fanservice is the main point, Male idols

⛄️ Other comments:
- Please recommend a few TV series rather than tons of movies/short stuff (although a few of the latter are okay)
- Anything post-2010 is probably already on my list (completed or dropped), so it's probably better to suggest stuff from previous decades.
Nov 14, 2020 11:43 AM
Apr 2015

❄️ Username: HappyD
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 852
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HappyD

🍘 My Likes: Mecha, Dementia, Historical, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Space, Police, Cars (genres, demographics, themes, types, etc)

🍰 My Dislikes: Romance, school, Harem, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai (genres, popularity, scores, etc)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: (Yes)

⛄️ Other comments: I would appreciate things from my PTW, but do what you want.
HappyDNov 14, 2020 11:47 AM
Nov 14, 2020 12:03 PM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007

❄️ Username: lostnyanko
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2715
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lostnyanko

🍘 My Likes: Drama, Supernatural, Mystery, Romance, Sci-Fi, Thriller... I have a very broad taste of things I'm into, to be honest. I have a hard time listing genres I like because there are series I love from a ton of different types. I like anime that emotionally engages me... and I guess atmospheric things?

🍰 My Dislikes: Honestly, I don't really have anything that I straight out hate. Harem/Ecchi gets pretty boring, in general, but I'm not against it.

⛄️ Other comments: Feel free to include Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai on the recs to me as I'm not against watching things of that nature. Either way, just have fun with the list! I don't mind trying out anything and I'd love to see what you're really into (or have fun torturing me a bit).
Nov 14, 2020 12:08 PM

Dec 2015
    ❄️ Username: Gwathgor
    🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 822
    ☃️ Link to your anime list: Link

🍘 My Likes:

• Well executed military/political plots
    • Sports
    • Any kind of battles/competitions/etc. requiring characters to think about strategies to win
    • Anime from 80s or earlier
    • Anime from 2019-2020
    • Space opera
    • Magical girls
    • Mecha
    • Good, non-rapey shounen-ai/shoujo-ai (or yaoi/yuri)
    • Cgdct, as long as the focus is less on "girls being cute" and more on "girls doing things" or comedy
    • Also I'd prefer the total duration of the recs closer to 16 hours than 8

🍰 My Dislikes:

• Melodrama
    • Doormat main female characters
    • Overly cutesy child characters
    • Excessive fanservice in series that aren't ecchi
    • Violent tsunderes
    • Overused power of friendship
    • Overly dark, grim and/or edgy series
    • Cyberpunk

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, but I'd prefer to get at least some stuff not from there

⛄️ Other comments: Please don't give me anything from Gundam franchise or Leijiverse, I already have plans for them.
    When it comes to franchises in general, I usually like to watch things in the order they aired, so I'd prefer not to get a more recent series when I haven't seen the older one(s).
GwathgorNov 18, 2020 7:21 PM
Nov 14, 2020 12:08 PM
Captain

Jun 2014

❄️ Username: __Saku ❄️
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE 🎿
☃️ Number of completed anime on my list (as of 15/11/20): 965 ☃️
☃️ Link to my anime list ☃️
🌨 Difficulty: Mixed List 🌨

🍘 My Likes:
 — I like to watch 'hidden gems' of anime, so start from there: which series do you think is a hidden gem?

— In addition to that, I would like to say that I like when an anime has the complete story adapted from the original source, like Shinsekai Yori, Bakuman, Yesterday wo Utatte, etc. As you can imagine, this does not apply to 'original' anime, like Darling in the FranXX or Evangelion.

— Anime aired between 2010-2020.

— Anime which is rated more than 6.74 on MAL.

— Genres: Romance, Comedy, School, Shoujo-ai, Action, Ecchi, Harem, Sci-Fi, Supernatural

🍰 My Dislikes:
 — Unnecesary gore.

— Not exactly dislikes, but kids, music, sports, horror, psycological, historical, super power, martial arts, samurai, shoujo or terror anime, or G or PG-rated anime.

— I don't mind.

⛄️ Other comments:
 — I'd prefer the total duration of the recs closer to 16 hours.

— Variety is better: please recommend TV shows, movies and short series (avoid recommending tons of movies/short stuff).

— I know that I'm going with Mixed difficulty, but please DO NOT recommend anything longer than 2-cours, aired before 1980 nor dementia, shounen-ai or Chinese/Korean anime.

Thanks in advance for your recs, and happy holidays.
KuroijiNov 19, 2020 6:10 PM
Nov 14, 2020 12:11 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017

❄️ Username: Ranacchi
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 594
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ranacchi

🍘 My Likes: Action Adventure, Ecchi Harem Comedy, Idol, Magical Girl, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Supernatural/Superpower, all sorts of Mythical creatures from Elves to Dragons, Catgirls and similar characters with Animal themed appearance

🍰 My Dislikes: Classics, Dementia, Josei, Mecha, Parody, Police, Romance, Shoujo, Shounen-Ai, Sports

⛄️ Other comments:
  • No Yaoi, Yuri or Hentai please
  • I'd prefer if rape, childbirth and similar hard-to-watch subjects are kept to a minimum or are entirely absent
  • Can be from any time period.
  • More options are always good.
  • I don't mind longer shows.
  • Time-wise I'd prefer a combined duration closer to 16 hours.
  • Mainstream is OK.
  • Sequels are OK.
  • Blood is OK. MC deaths are OK.
  • Adaptations are OK.

• If you find yourself struggling to find something; pick something you really enjoyed yourself. Since it's a Mixed List request there's a high chance you have something on your Completed that fits the bill.
RanacchiNov 17, 2020 4:45 AM
Nov 14, 2020 12:16 PM

Apr 2015

❄️ Username: KuraikoDesu
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 830
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuraikoDesu

🍘 My Likes: I feel like I'm still missing some major mainstream anime so I wouldn't mind those. Additionally, any hidden gems in shoujo/josei demographic, something with pretty boys (or pretty girls) or just generally really nice art with at least some semblance of a story. Magical girls are a plus and I don't mind if it's intended for children as long as it's not super one-dimensional.

🍰 My Dislikes: Harem/Ecchi with a male protagonist

⛄️ Other comments: Would prefer post-2010
KuraikoDesuNov 14, 2020 1:45 PM

Nov 14, 2020 12:26 PM

Mar 2016

❄️ Username: YayakoChii
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,532
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YayakoChii

🍘 My Likes:

- I like almost every genre, except the disliked ones.
- My favs are sports, fantasy, shounen, romance, slice of life, seinen (and really, almost everything else).
- I like cute animes, cute babies are the bests.
- I like well-known and not so well-known animes too.
- Airing date doesnt matter.
- I like short animes, especially if its a comedy.
- I like those animes which have a leveling system or a dungeon, so yeah, most of the isekais, tho I know that there are many trash animes in this category. X'D

🍰 My Dislikes:

- I'm not willing to watch horror, hate them like hell.
- I dont like dementia, but if must I can watch it.
- Military genre doesnt really my thing, and I like only the good and light thrillers. Same with the mechas.
- Dont like narcisstic characters and those who think they are gods while they are just idiots (like Lulu, Kira... XD)
- Dont like those comedies, which want to be funny but in fact just trashes especially their mcs (like KonoSuba XD)
- Dont really like movies which are longer than 1 hrs 40 mins.
- Dont like unnecessary dramas.
- Dont like main character deaths.

⛄️ Other comments:
- My Dropped list is my second Plan to Watch list, I never started them. Same with my On-Hold list. XD
- Type doesnt matter.
- Mixed list is preferable.
- If you will give me anime series, i wish you would choose from the 2nd, 3rd, 4th anniversaries fixed lists... i feel like i will never finish these challenges otherwise...

Nov 14, 2020 12:34 PM

Jun 2009

❄️ Username: Aur0ra
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE
☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,467
☃️ Link to your anime list: 🎆
🍘 My Likes:
- Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Thriller
- Josei
- noitaminA
- Supernatural beings
- Episodic, Iyashikei, Post-apocalyptic

----🎅----

🍰 My Dislikes:
- Ecchi, Harems
- Idols
- CGI
- R+ anime
- Dumb (annoying) female MC
- Anything with a score below 6
🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, but I'd prefer something not on it ^^
⛄️ Other comments:
- No BL, GL or Hentai please.
- No Magical girls
- Late 80s, 90s and early 2000's are OK.
- Sequels are OK.
- I'd like a mix of TV and movies. (Don't make it all movies).
Aur0raNov 15, 2020 7:20 AM

Lovely set by EC Secret Snowman ⛄️ Thank you! 💗
Nov 14, 2020 12:44 PM

Dec 2016

❄️ Username: ScarletCelestial
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1589
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ScarletCelestial

🍘 My Likes:
- Pre 2000s TV anime
- Top 100, Top 100 Movies, NHK Top 100, Critics and Connoisseurs, MAL Staff Favourites
- Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Comedy, Psychological
- OVAs and Specials
- CLAMP, Ghibli, noitaminA
- Battle Royale, Post-Apocalyptic, Episodic, Time Travel
- Staff Collections Including mine (cough) (cough)

🍰 My Dislikes:
- Dementia, Ecchi, Horror
- GAR, heavy CGI, post-2000 Isekai
- JC Staff, Pierrot
- Movies
- TV and ONAs shorter than 11 eps

⛄️ Other comments: If in doubt, challenges.
Nov 14, 2020 12:45 PM

Apr 2020

❄️ Username: Yorokobi50
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 111
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/yorokobi50

🍘 My Likes: Right now I enjoy battle shounen (my favorite!), slice of life, comedy & drama, mystery, school, sports, and romance (BL too). My favorite stories are ones in which the MC has to strive to reach a goal or overcome an obstacle. In slice of life and romance, I love the "found family" concept, and the slow burn of a romance. I like conflict and secrets. I am in LOVE with Junichi Suwabe's voice, so I will give any anime he is in a chance.

🍰 My Dislikes: I don't like boring anime. Something has to be happening! I've discovered I'm not a fan of musical type anime (though I have yet to watch a "true" idol anime.) A little ecchi goes a long way. Harems have been hit or miss for me so far. I'm picky about Isekai, so don't recommend me any, please.

⛄️ Other comments: I'd like a mix of TV and movies. I'm working through a ton of challenges, so anything will work. Even if I didn't mention a specific genre/theme and it is part of your all-time favorite anime, please recommend it.
Yorokobi50Nov 15, 2020 10:10 AM
Nov 14, 2020 1:07 PM

Nov 2018

❄️ Username: ShockZz
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1120
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShockZz

🍘 My Likes:
- Action, Horror, Seinen, Shounen, Supernatural, Super Power

🍰 My Dislikes:
- Shoujo, Josei

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No

⛄️ Other comments: I don't want to make it overcomplicated so as long as the anime has one of the genres I enjoy I'm fine with it. I'd appreciate it if 1 or 2 of the recommendations were 11-14 episodes in length, other than that I don't really care too much.
Nov 14, 2020 1:08 PM

May 2012

❄️ Username: AngelShiva
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3,706
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AngelShiva

🍘 My Likes: I like pretty much all genres. I like story-driven series with plot twists. A preference for adult-oriented animes (Josei/Seinen) and TV series. From what I enjoyed recently, I'd say something similar to Yakusoku no Neverland, if possible. I don't have a favorite lenght, but I think 12 or 24 episodes is ideal. I'd rather not having too long series to watch since I'm also trying to finish my on hold list, but if you think I'll really enjoy it, then go for it :) If you have no idea what to suggest, you can also suggest related series I haven't watched yet (specials, OVAs, movies, sequels, etc.) as I'm a completitionist. You can also suggest me animes that need to be watched to complete the collections. I also don't mind Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri if it helps me finish my hentai challenge or is extremely funny. I like male characters that are analytical, sadist or tsundere.

🍰 My Dislikes: I dislike slow-paced series. I'm not a fan of the mix episodic/comedy. I'd rather not having a sport anime in the list. Not that I dislike the genre but I'm waiting 2021 before watching the anime missing for my challenge. I hate annoying characters like Suzumiya Haruhi and dislike snaggleteeth (usually because the character also has a high-pitch voice and is extremly annoying). I also dislike female tsundere and lolis. I don't mind funny ecchi but dislike it if unrelated to the storyline. Kids (PG) and G rated stuff are boring (even if it's Studio Ghibli) and I avoid them. I'm not into dementia and I don't like when the anime tries to bullshit some badly written deep story out of nowhere. No dubs. Also, no 2h+ movies or TV series with less than 500 members as I'm keeping them for the official AWC, please!

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Don't even bother to check my PtW list. It's a mess and I know it. It can be either on it or not.

⛄️ Other comments: I'll be happy with pretty much anything you'll give me :) Especially if it helps me to finish challenges! I am currently trying to complete various collections (series, creators, customs like staff) and studio challenges (Bones will soon be finished so next on the line will be brain's base and after that, Deen -> working them in order on HoF).
AngelShivaNov 22, 2020 6:35 AM
Nov 14, 2020 1:24 PM

Mar 2020

❄️ Username: lostbcyz
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 125
☃️ Link to your anime list: here

🍘 My Likes:

- i absolutely love anything to do with romance! that being said, i enjoy well written/good developed romances if that makes sense xD
- other genres i enjoy include: sports, slice of life, sci-fi, action, school, shounen, and drama
- i haven't seen much yet, but i am also interested in watching oldies from like the late 80s, 90s and early 2000's
- i prefer short anime's (12 episodes) but a mixture of 12-25 episodes is fine with me if the anime is good.
- i like a good mixture of male and female characters

🍰 My Dislikes:

- i don't really want to watch movies, but i won't be upset if you include some as long as they're good i guess.
- genres i'm not really interested in: horror, demons, & sometimes mecha
- no hentai, yaoi, or yuri pls!
- i'm not really picky, but i dislike poorly developed stories and characters. i prefer to not wait x amount of episodes for an anime to get interesting yk?
- please no anime's that are over 26 episodes

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes!

⛄️ Other comments: i strongly encourage that you use my plan to watch list. a lot of anime i've been wanting to start but haven't had the time to are all listed there. however, feel free to surprise me if you have better suggestions! thank you!

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

Nov 14, 2020 1:31 PM

Aug 2013

❄️ Username: Yterbium
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1579
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yterbium

🍘 My Likes: Dark Fantasy, Seinen, Horror, Mystery, I can also appreciate some Iyashikei

🍰 My Dislikes: Dementia, Harem, Ecchi, Shoujo, CGDCT

⛄️ Other comments: I love hating on bad shows as long as they're not boring. I'd prefer no multiple cour anime, I'd like more things to watch instead of long shows.
YterbiumNov 17, 2020 5:29 AM
Nov 14, 2020 1:37 PM

Nov 2016

❄️ Username: Mikaytama13
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 394
☃️ Link to your anime list: Here

🍘 My Likes: For genres it can be Adventure, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comedy. Preferred theme: Steampunk. Demography: PG-13 to R-rated. Type: TV, OVA, ONA or movies.

🍰 My Dislikes: Hmm... I have to think about this one.. (genres, popularity, scores, etc)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes please!

⛄️ Other comments:

@Mikaytama13 you forgot to state the completed anime
Mikaytama13Nov 21, 2020 1:15 AM
Nov 14, 2020 3:20 PM

Jun 2015

❄️ Username: nightfury10
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 365
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/nightfury10

🍘 My Likes:
- if possible, I'd prefer a college theme or college-ages characters. I've been watching anime that's middle/high-schoolers and it's...not really relatable anymore. That being said, I don't mind high schoolers at times, it depends on the genere
- shojo/shounen ai that's not fetishizing the fact they're a same-sex romance
- pretty boys, vampires, comedy/parody, idols (but male idols perfered)

🍰 My Dislikes: (genres, popularity, scores, etc)
- majority ecchi-based. I'm not fond of that, but it's ok if there's a little
- Isekai. There's some interesting ones out there, but I'm generally bored of the genre
- Blood and gore, horror, mech
-more than 20+ episodes
-hentai (big no for me)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Sure! I'm so sorry for how big it is though. Some stuff is for future AWCs, but most of it is anime that looks interesting

⛄️ Other comments: I'm looking forward to what I get!
SheyCroixNov 20, 2020 6:07 PM
Nov 14, 2020 3:20 PM
Jan 2019

❄️ Username: KuriPuri
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1947
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuriPuri

🍘 My Likes: Horror, Mystery, Thriller, Psychological, Historical, Comedy, Parody, Drama, Supernatural, Super Power, Harem, Magic, Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Iyashikei, CGDCT, unique story or unique way of how to tell some cliché story.. something that sparkles differently (if that helps :D), can be even some really dark story, bad endings also welcomed, mysterious pasts and also well-handled "villains" that you can't help but love (but can be even psychopaths :D #villainsrule)

🍰 My Dislikes: Too much Fanservice, Dementia, Ecchi or Hentai (but the 'funny ecchi' as in Shokugeki no Souma is fine). I'm also not a huge fan of Space genre (apperently.. at least according to anime.plus.. didn't know that lol), Mecha (but working my way on to understand that genre a bit :D) or CGI. I don't care much about the ratings or popularity, but I guess anything under 5.00 rating is a small 'no' from my mind - but I still watch it lol (#NoDropGang #MakeMeSufferMore).

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes! Definetly YES! (If possible, try to choose only from my PTW as I'm hoping to lower it as much as possible before the year ends, lol.)

⛄️ Other comments: If you can, give me lots of 20+ eps anime from my PTW :D I need to get rid of those because I keep postponning too many things... can be even longer ones, but I would prefer many 20-40 eps ones than 1x 100 eps one. :) I can't wait to try this event out!
KuriPuriNov 20, 2020 6:48 AM
Nov 14, 2020 3:26 PM

Oct 2019

❄️ Username: Benti_
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 557
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Benti_

🍘 My Likes: any mature plot is of my liking, but I also can appreciate the peacefulness of slice of life and the mindless joy of most shōnen.

🍰 My Dislikes: long-running shows that don't know how to reach a satisfying ending, nonsensical fan service (of any kind) and self insert fantasy.

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes (but it would be nice if it wasn't, and the same goes for any show scored above 8)

⛄️ Other comments: I would prefer to have some variety (at least two different shows), but if I haven't seen something essential, feel free to recommend me a longer show. I love movies, but I'm VERY picky.
SheyCroixNov 20, 2020 6:42 PM
Nov 14, 2020 3:53 PM

Aug 2017

❄️ Username: ImagineBrkr
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1948
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ImagineBrkr

🍘 My Likes: Psychological, random comedy, slice of life, action, shounen, smart protagonist, politics, seinen, gambling, iyashikei, 2010-, parody, unique.

🍰 My Dislikes: Romance, drama, hyperactive characters, pervert protagonist, soft hentai, game adaptations, gore.

⛄️ Other comments: -
ImagineBrkrNov 18, 2020 12:13 AM
Nov 14, 2020 3:58 PM
Jul 2020

❄️ Username: SinonEstmeinBish
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 358 (to this date)
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SinonEstmeinBish

🍘 My Likes: Action, Sci-Fi, Harem, Ecchi, Romance, Super Power, Supernatural, anime from 1990-2010, can be even older ones, from demohraphics: Shounen, Shoujo, Josei, Seinen

🍰 My Dislikes: "Dumb and naive" female MC, "OP and arrogant" male MC, child MC, too much fanservice, anime craving for my feelings but doing it badly (most of the high-rating anime that everyone keeps praising but those do not work fine with me), from demographics: Kids (Kodomo)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No, since i don't use it. But you can choose from my "On-Hold" or "Dropped" list. Or anything out here on MAL, i won't mind.

⛄️ Other comments: Since the year 2020 is "naughty" enough already, i would appreciate to watch something nice. Choose something that you personally enjoyed. Maybe try to avoid "the best scored anime is the best for everyone" rule, since this doesn't apply to me that much sometimes. I don't care much about the type - movie, TV-Type, OVA, ONA - hit me up with whatever you think is good. Also i hope i got everything right here since it's my first time participating and this looks interesting xD
Nov 14, 2020 4:12 PM

Feb 2014

❄️ Username: Punkero
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2,934
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Punkero

🍘 My Likes: Ecchi, Mystery, Seinen, Shounen, Drama, Comedy, Police, Romance, anything that helps further complete collections from the club.

🍰 My Dislikes: Dementia, Josei, score lower than 6.23, Iyashikei, CGDCT, Shounen Ai

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, they are there for a reason.

⛄️ Other comments: -
Nov 14, 2020 4:22 PM
Sep 2020

❄️ Username: Narinasa
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 164
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Narinasa

🍘 My Likes: Demons, Romance, Historical, Horror, Thrillers, Samurai, reverse Harem, Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Shounen-ai, Shoujo-ai, Isekai, Iyashikei, CGDCT, anime that is "so bad it's good" (genres, demographics, themes, types, etc)

🍰 My Dislikes: Ecchi, Sports, Harem, Hentai, Vampire, Game Source, anime from before 1990 (but I would like to watch some of that era too, just never got enough time - or reason - to watch them)

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes (but can be outside of it too, since there is too much anime to watch that I want to watch later on too, as well)

⛄️ Other comments: Since I watch everything and never drop an anime and also I'm still a begginner in anime world, please recommend me whatever you feel like. ^^ Movies, TV-types, ONAs, OVAs... anything is welcome! It can be your worst fears or experiences or the best part of your anime-watching-years! ^^
Nov 14, 2020 4:47 PM

Jan 2017

❄️ Username: Imyreld
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2469
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Imyreld

🍘 My Likes: Psychological/Thriller/Mystery/Drama/Supernatural, TV Types (or similar length series), unique/colorful art styles, adult cast or Seinen, complicated characters

🍰 My Dislikes: Ecchi/Harem/Kids/Generic HS SoL and Generic HS Romance, Isekai, Idols, violent tsunderes, stereotypical characters, fanservice, moe girls, cute girls doing cute things, sexual assault, bishounen shows with no plot

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No

⛄️ Other comments: I'd prefer 1 cour series (~12 episodes), but I wouldn't mind something longer if it's worth watching. Don't be afraid to recommend something pre-2010... or even pre 2000s. I don't care if its popular / highly scored or not.
ImyreldNov 23, 2020 7:26 AM
Nov 14, 2020 5:07 PM

Oct 2012

❄️ Username: MegaManBK7
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 964
☃️ Link to your anime list: Over here

🍘 My Likes:
- Psychological / Thriller are good genres, and I'm a fan of either fantasy or sci-fi settings
- Cooking shows are also fun
- Well choreographed fight scenes
- Anytime anyone from the following list is in my shows: Satomi Arai, Hiroshi Kamiya, Cristina Vee, and/or Patrick Seitz

🍰 My Dislikes:
- Main character power trip fantasies are a plague upon good writing
- All male casts tend to put me to sleep
- Mecha / Sports have a few decent shows, but overall are not my type
- Excessive gore / fanservice suck

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Sure, but I'm not sure how much stuff I won't like will be there. There's probably some shows that I listed years ago that I could regret watching now.

⛄️ Other comments:
- Any type of show is fine, and Rx rated shows are also viable
- If you're really stuck my malgraph favorites can quickly show you what genres and studios work worst for me.
Nov 14, 2020 5:15 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015

❄️ Username: dierubikdie
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1171
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dierubikdie

🍘 My Likes: Slice of Life, Iyashikei, comfy stuff that makes you feel good! I'm a big fan of English dubs, so if you see English VA's listed on the Characters and Staff page, that's a plus; but I'm not picky. If the anime is good, then sub/dub doesn't matter 😊

🍰 My Dislikes: Heavy drama, depressing stuff; stuff with a lot of politics (like Log Horizon, Overlord, etc); most older stuff (2000 and older)

⛄️ Other comments: TV and/or Movies only, please! And please don't include Chihayafuru 3 (oddly specific, I know, but I'm holding out for a dub)
rubikNov 15, 2020 5:48 AM

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Nov 14, 2020 5:30 PM

Mar 2010

❄️ Username: Stardew
🎿 MESSAGE ME HERE

☃️ Number of completed anime on your list: 549
☃️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Stardew

🍘 My Likes: Romance, Shoujo, BL, Shounen, Comedy, Investigation (Genres not under dislikes)

🍰 My Dislikes: Mecha,Tragedy, Harem, Horror, Any disturbing plot, no popular series under 200, bad ending

🍗 Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No and please don't recommend me anything from this list.

⛄️ Other comments: Episodes: 12-25 Episodes or any movie/ona/ova etc
Thanks, happy holidays everyone.
StardewNov 15, 2020 1:00 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 🟤 Anime Auction House「 Round 06: MAR 19 | Sign Up R.06 CLOSED | Everyone until APR 19 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 23, 2020

1533 by AutumnBug »»
3 hours ago

» Music-Per-Day Challenge ( 1 2 )

SheyCroix - Sep 30, 2023

98 by Papa_Dragon »»
3 hours ago

» Scavenger Hunt #10 [Ferry Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Dec 8, 2016

327 by silveraaki »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8826 by Papa_Dragon »»
3 hours ago

» #01 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jan 11, 2017

445 by AliceHanano »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.