Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 6, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OH MAN, GROS IS PISSSSEDDDD!!!

Meanwhile. the Xenos' subjugation team under the Ganesha Familia is well underway to stop the remaining Xenos from trampling due to the torture from the Ikelos Familia, not even Bell can escape from the terror of Lyd and the rest turning their backs on him. IT'S TIME TO FACE REALITY, BELL CRANEL. Pretty sad that Ouranos's motive was an opportune one, but a far-fetched ideal.

The Dragon "pendant" key that links Fels and Bell towards Wiene (and simulataneously a trap towards Dix's hideout), pretty clear what the intent was for. The man-made dungeon Knossos made during Daedalus's legacy...looks like it has been prepared for this moment, especially for the Ikelos Familia to exact their evil and trump over the monsters. Good effort from the Xenos to reach Knossos, but Dix being a descendant of the scumbag freak of a predecessor and continuing the work, WELP that's a bitter legacy to swallow.

The main mission now: save the rest of the Xenos, and defeat Level 5 Dix "Hazer" Perdix. This will be a hard battle for Bell to whip in shape.
KANLen09Nov 7, 2020 5:19 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Bell is the persistent type of guy who would do anything to help out a friend, such as searching for Wiene.

Not a bad episode although I think Bell should really be careful who he faces from now on. Oh and it's kinda cool to see Ryuu back again this season.

Feb 2018
It turned out that those eyes were the key to the dungeon , just think of it like that, lol. I didn't think it would say Daedalus. Bell looks like he's going to have a hard fight, the monsters have gone psycho and the level is the most important thing.

The sleeping princess is now waiting for the prince to come.
Nov 6, 2020 8:41 AM

Apr 2010
Ganasha might seem like a weirdo but it does seem like he has some capable people in his guild seeing as one managed to spot someone in their ranks they didn't know.

Anyway the story is progressing nicely with all the things that are happening.
And Bell finding the bad guy is a good thing tho he is stronger that he expected.
Nov 6, 2020 9:01 AM

Oct 2017
Basically the whole bloodline was filled with piece of trash like this guy.
Nov 6, 2020 9:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Still a lot of tension between humans and monsters, I expect a good fight for Bell in the next episode, he has sure a lot of guts and is truly determined to save Wiene
Nov 6, 2020 9:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thats quite the damage that the xenos did to the town in their rage. But given what happened to their kin can you blame them though. Lyd's determination to snap the link between him and Bell though must be painful to him to him as well given the bond that he shares with Bell. Lili though sure picked the right scumbag to get illegal info from though. The Orario of the past sure had some rather shifty familia's. Its no wonder Ryuu lost her entire familia to them back then. To think that their hideout was an ancient alternative dungeon though. Against a lv5 though Bell will be in for quite the tough fight. But looks like reinforcements for Bell and the Xeno's are en route and from the most unlikely of sources as well. Overall an excellent ep that featured the perfect mix of combat, revelation and plot advancement. Curious to see how the fight to save the Xenos will go as it continues to escalate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2020 9:20 AM

Mar 2020
Well the opening for this show literally said it all so not very surprised on how this show came to be.

A battle between Xenos and humans has started, lighting a fire on both sides.

A curse manipulating monsters as well as Wiene being unconscious and badly beat, Good luck trying to stop the curse and saving Wiene, Bell.

Good episode :)
Nov 6, 2020 9:21 AM
Oct 2019
finally i get to see a glimpse of the last xenos , can't wait for next episode to show up and flex

ithyphallic60Nov 6, 2020 10:00 AM
Nov 6, 2020 9:38 AM

Apr 2014
All of this started because of Daedalus himself. Wow. This is why things gotten all out of control.
Nov 6, 2020 9:47 AM
Jul 2018
After seeing all the pieces fit into place from the previous episode, the opening gave me mad chills. Though it was pretty predictable.

So Dix is a descendant from Daedalus, they are selling the Xenos so they can fund the Knossos, but now are doing this purely for pleasure. This whole crew are some really sick fucks, even the people buying them.

So I doubt this is Bell's and Dix's only fight, but let's hope Bell can defeat him!!
Nov 6, 2020 10:10 AM

Feb 2019
So we’re reaching the climax of this arc, Bell’s got to take down Dix and stop the Xenos from rampaging. This is a crossroads for Bell and Danmachi as a whole. Bell’s going to have to step up and be his own man here to save the day. Can’t wait to see how this turns out in anime form. Another decent ep from JC.
Nov 6, 2020 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
Dix and his gang need to be taken down. It's going to be a tough fight for Bell since Dix is a level 5.

It was interesting to learn about this Daedalus guy.

Nov 6, 2020 11:13 AM

Sep 2019
The next episode's fight is going to be good, it's not going to be easy for Bell, though.
Nov 6, 2020 11:17 AM
Jul 2019
So, them descendants of Daedalus, were condemn to keep building and renovating that tower and his business of selling monsters is to fund a project that he'll keep doing til the day he dies????
Nov 6, 2020 11:52 AM

Sep 2020
So the main villain is a direct descendant of a madman who's only thought was to build something grander than the dungeon? Makes sense, I guess. Now Dicks and his band of good-for-nothing's are gonna get it. At least the bad guy's got a handicap now thanks to using that curse, so Bell might have the upper hand here. It's gonna be tough, but if the fighting animation and choreography's gonna be anything like the one in the 1st season then I'll definitely enjoy the heck out of it. Also curious on what's gonna happen to the Xenos next, it'll be unfortunate if the main gang gets hurt or dies but we'll see.
Nov 6, 2020 12:14 PM

Jun 2015
Squeeee! I might be over thinking it, but this might be a pivotal point. Bells beat down a load of people but curse magic? That sounds like the type of shit you going to need to kill the caster to remove. And its clearly generations old wild powerful magic that one simply does not knock the opponent out to remove it...
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 6, 2020 12:57 PM
Nov 2016
It only took half the season, but finally the story is starting to pick up.
Nov 6, 2020 1:07 PM

Jan 2009
Bells enemy this time is level 5 huh lol maybe he can level up to level 5 himself while fighting
Nov 6, 2020 2:00 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Could someone be kind enough to spoil me (under some very big spoiler tags of course) if I can expect to have Dix as the antagonist for the remainder of the series? HIs smugness is just starting to be more than I can bear.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 6, 2020 2:51 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the Ganeha Familia have finally caught up to the Xenos to subdue the monsters. Bell decides to go after Lyd and Lyd tells Bell that Winne has been captured by poachers. Bell wants to help them, but Lyd tells him to stay away. Ryuu decides to intervene and Lyd took the opportunity to escape. Ryuu tell Bell that a dark familia might be involves so she gave Bell a few items to help him out. Bell followed Lyd to the eastern part of the floor and met up with Fels. The two of the them discovered a secret passage thanks to one of the items Ryuu gave to Bell.

Turns out that the secret passage is a man made Labyrinth created by Daedalus, the one who created dungeon and the tower on the surface. Daedalus was not able to finish the Labyrinth, so he passed the blueprints of the Labyrinth to his descendants which to leads Dix capturing monsters and selling the for easy money. I'm willing to bet that Winne is worth a lot of money since they went out of their way to capture her. Which leads to Bell fight Dix, who is ranked at level 5.

Nov 6, 2020 3:22 PM
Oct 2015
As an anime only viewer I am really excited to see how this all plays out.
Nov 6, 2020 3:59 PM

Mar 2013
Ashhk said:
Still a lot of tension between humans and monsters, I expect a good fight for Bell in the next episode, he has sure a lot of guts and is truly determined to save Wiene

Well Bell's ability, Liar's Freese, makes him more powerful the stronger his emotions are. So that should help him.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 6, 2020 4:02 PM

Apr 2015
Gotta appreciate that Ryuu action!

Finally the confrontation between the poachers and Bell. Bell is facing a level 5, that's gonna be quite the challenge. Finally getting somewhere and we're only half way of this season.
Nov 6, 2020 4:57 PM

Oct 2008
GO Bell!!! bring down that fvcker Dix!!!

Nov 6, 2020 5:35 PM

Jun 2017
So the mysterious Xenos really turned out to be a buffed minotaur after all. That must induce some ptsd for Bell later on. lol
Nov 6, 2020 6:00 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Marinate1016 said:
So we’re reaching the climax of this arc, Bell’s got to take down Dix and stop the Xenos from rampaging. This is a crossroads for Bell and Danmachi as a whole. Bell’s going to have to step up and be his own man here to save the day. Can’t wait to see how this turns out in anime form. Another decent ep from JC.

This is not the climax, it is far too early for that.
S3 is a sole arc, one story, the fun doesn't end anytime soon, you will reach a climax in like 2 episodes, but then it is not over, and there is still the grand finale to come., at the end.

The "very best" scenes have yet to show up.

About the episode itself, not much happened that I do feel like commenting, I m saving it for when that shit happens.
I have mixed feelings because for one, I like they are building things properly, but I also quite nervous, wanting to see them reaching what I hope we may get at the end of the next episode, if they do it well, I will cry for sure.

There is no question this arc is too good for something like JCStaff to handle, as a studio, they have been doing mostly trash these couple of years, it is a waste such an amazing arc on that, but they have the license to do it, so thus far, that is the only solution, and within this only way, we can have Danmachi Xenos arc animated, they are at least treating it with more care than anything I have seen recently from them, so I m happy that this at least is not a disappointment, but I still doubt they will perfectly capture the feels moving forward, and I do dare to dream how much better a studio with better connections, would have handled it.

It is quite fun to see people trying to project how this season is going to unfold, like this villain, yet missing by a large margin because this arc is all but predictable.
Sadly, fucking OP spoils too much.
PlaycoolNov 7, 2020 4:37 PM
Nov 6, 2020 7:23 PM
May 2020
lol She just called him Momonga, he should be thankfull.

The history of Daedalus is very cool, 1000 years building a massive fucking labyrinth and nobody noticed until now, and it is not even finished.

That ending tho, I think that's the stronger Xenos, actually fucking raid boss is coming but we have to wait to see it, fuck.
Nov 6, 2020 9:36 PM

Oct 2016
Damn, Daedalus went insane and also spawned some batshit crazy descendants. It's cool to see Ryu always looking out for Bell. Where'd the Hermes familia get that eye key thing though.

Dix looks way better though without the goggles, way more menacing and badass. Well I guess it's to hide his eyes, so people won't find out that he's a descendant of Daedalus.

Anyway, that was a good episode and I am really looking forward for the Bell and Dix fight. And of course that dude that's the strongest of the Xenos.
Nov 6, 2020 10:00 PM

Jan 2013
This whole situation is so crazy, so those guys' main goal was to build a tunnel that would cross the whole babel? Damn! That's pretty tough.

Now all the monsters went crazy, and that guy is lvl 5! That will be a tough battle for Bell, maybe if he defeated him he will be able to climb to lvl 5? Would be so epic!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 6, 2020 10:52 PM

Dec 2014
what's Bell's current level in the anime? i forget, is it level 4?
Nov 7, 2020 3:23 AM
Oct 2020
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
So, them descendants of Daedalus, were condemn to keep building and renovating that tower and his business of selling monsters is to fund a project that he'll keep doing til the day he dies????

Yes, the descendants of Daedalus are born with the instincts to finish the project, regardless they want to do it or not (i.e. it's a curse Daedalus did onto all his descendants who share the same blood as him).

Marinate1016 said:

Farabeuf said:
Could someone be kind enough to spoil me (under some very big spoiler tags of course) if I can expect to have Dix as the antagonist for the remainder of the series? HIs smugness is just starting to be more than I can bear.

KuroNavi said:

Level 3.
Nov 7, 2020 3:35 AM
Nov 2020
Is that a Minotaur? So the stronger newbie
Lyd was talking about was the Minotaur Bell defeated then got reincarnated.
This will be fun.
Nov 7, 2020 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
Meh bell is about to fight a level 5 i was expecting him to be like level 8 o somethin lol
Nov 7, 2020 5:09 AM

Feb 2014
The tension has really gotten thick now with what we now know about Dix (the dickhead) and his crew of scumbags. Dix himself is a descendant of Daedalus, who not only was a genius craftsman, but a complete psycho who was hell-bent on finishing his grand project within the dungeon. Because of his age. he ended up passing down his powers to his future descendants to finish his project.

Before, the smuggling of the monsters was needed to fund the project, but now its simply done for Dix's own pleasure. Bell's going to have a tough time fighting him, since Dix is a level 5 compared to Bell's current level of 3. Still, the level deficit, and the powerful curse that Dix can use, won't stop Bell from giving it his all in his goal of rescuing poor Wiene.

The final scene has peeking my interest, though. One of the Xenos was able to recruit a minotaur of all things, so I expected them to gate-crash Bell and Dix's fight at some point. Looking forward to seeing that happen, hopefully. =P
Nov 7, 2020 5:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Interesting.

So the place where Dix and the rest of Ikellos familia members locked up the kidnapped Xenos called Knossos. Daedalus masterpieces, a massive handmade labyrinth as his desire to replicated Dungeon and its mystery. Surprisingly, Dix was his descendant, had a Daedalus symbol on his eyes, together with its blueprints. His goal? Was that really to finish the labyrinth? Its looked like its not just stop into that matter only. Because over 1000 years, every descendant try hard to finished Daedalus's masterpiece, only to realized that its extremelly difficult. Dix finally realized his own wishes beside the development of Knossos.

Yeah, its change, when he met Xenos while trying to accomplished the wish of his ancestors. Everything became completely complex, and using that place as their hideout were pretty much understandable. Well, one thing already clear with Wiene as a trigger. Poor her, locked at the cage, and no one knew if she was still alive or not. Lol.

Its not just Xenos, but Knossos too. Surely, the Dungeon still had a mystery beyond its depth. Even a bunch of peoples like them, had their own secrets beyond the splendor of Dungeon. Also, Hermes family did a great job there, bringing another company to supported Bell. And yeah, its pretty much helped them a lot by giving up that 'key' Well, Bell kun, what should you do? Ofc defeating that Dix guy. But, was that enough to calmed down Xenos? What about that Minotaur at the end? And what could the rest of Hestia familia do at the surface? Okay. Hold on, and lest see the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 7, 2020 5:23 AM

May 2018
Does Bell stand any chance against the Daedalus eyed guy? I doubt it
Nov 7, 2020 5:59 AM
Oct 2019
KuroNavi said:

for now in the anime LV 3
Nov 7, 2020 8:50 AM
Sep 2016
yuruka said:
Meh bell is about to fight a level 5 i was expecting him to be like level 8 o somethin lol

Ottar, the strongest in Orario is only Level 7. Other strong people like Ais, Finn or Allen are Level 6. There are currently no Level 8s in Danmachi. Also, Bell is only Level 3 and one level difference is a lot already.
Nov 7, 2020 9:21 AM

Mar 2020
apparently we are reaching the end of the arc, but it will not be easy for Bell to defeat a level 5 hunter.
Not to mention that if they discover that Bell is helping the Xenos, he will suffer consequences as well as the Hestia Family.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 7, 2020 12:14 PM

Mar 2017
I don't really understand why the whole Daedulus's descendants thing was a big reveal but I do understand that next week's ep is gonna be amazing cause Bell is going one on one with a level 5 and the Xenos are bringing a fucking minotaur to the fight haha
Nov 7, 2020 2:00 PM

Mar 2019
Where's my Shakti Fighting scene???

PS: Still waiting for Asuka appearance...

PS2: Still waiting for Meryl Tear appearance...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 7, 2020 4:29 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty good episode, lot of well-needed infodupmp and the ending when Eiyuu Ganbou started playing was epic (cliffhanger, sadly)

The only thing that was bit convenient was that Ryuu gave the eye to Bell and also convenient Fels appearance.

I mean, Ryuu kinda had the reason to have the eye as she dealt with Evilus before but this would mean she knew about the secret entrance to the Dungeon for a long time (granted noone from Loki familia asked her during Sword Oratoria). Also, kinda strange Fels didn't know about the entrance either when it was Ouranos who made Daedalus his child before but I guess those things may as well as answered later too (Fels wouldn't be unknowingly Daedalus himself, right?). And Freya would know too, as it was her family members going to Daedalus street undergrounds too.

Still enjoyed this a lot, it's getting very intriguing.
Nov 7, 2020 4:38 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
KuroNavi said:

After this arc he becomes level 4, so that should give you an idea of the fuckery he would have to experience to in such a short time, level up again... moving forward, it is gonna become quite chaotic.

Reminding you, he just leveled up from lvl2 after the fight against Apollo (ep5 of S2).
This is NOT normal for most people, it will usually take at least 5-10 years for many to cross that gap of reaching lvl4.

katie_potaty said:
I don't really understand why the whole Daedulus's descendants thing was a big reveal but I do understand that next week's ep is gonna be amazing cause Bell is going one on one with a level 5 and the Xenos are bringing a fucking minotaur to the fight haha

On the LN you are told way more details, by this point in the LN, it was already said that Daedulus helped to build the Orario Tower, which was a huge feat, what you are being told now, is what happened to this same man after.

He felt into madness and wanted to create something even better, at any cost, to the point he cursed his whole bloodline, to keep his mad desire alive, until it would be completed, that is how much psycho this dude was.
This maze is a pretty huge deal, its existence means there are now 2 points of entry into the Dungeon all along, one of them, the Guild has no power over, and thus far was used to commit crimes against the city itself.

It is a significant deal, and this is as far as you will get, considering the studios, they did at least a decent job with the info dump.

That Minotaur is a Xenos... now let the concept of what a Xenos is, and let your imagination run wild.
Also yes, the next episode may be fire, but not why you expected it to be, and I m certainly hopping it will mess up many people, for the right reasons, if I m shaken half as much as I did with the LN, I will be very happy~~
PlaycoolNov 7, 2020 4:50 PM
Nov 8, 2020 6:25 AM
Sep 2016
Mich666 said:
Pretty good episode, lot of well-needed infodupmp and the ending when Eiyuu Ganbou started playing was epic (cliffhanger, sadly)

The only thing that was bit convenient was that Ryuu gave the eye to Bell and also convenient Fels appearance.

I mean, Ryuu kinda had the reason to have the eye as she dealt with Evilus before but this would mean she knew about the secret entrance to the Dungeon for a long time (granted noone from Loki familia asked her during Sword Oratoria). Also, kinda strange Fels didn't know about the entrance either when it was Ouranos who made Daedalus his child before but I guess those things may as well as answered later too (Fels wouldn't be unknowingly Daedalus himself, right?). And Freya would know too, as it was her family members going to Daedalus street undergrounds too.

Still enjoyed this a lot, it's getting very intriguing.

Ryuu gets the eye in Sword Oratoria, but SO anime is dead so we wont see that moment animated. Daedalus never told Ouranos so the God doesnt know. Freya doesnt know either.
Nov 8, 2020 6:42 AM
Jul 2020
Gosh my favourite fight scenes are coming, let's just hope they don't skip much. On top of all that the hype & excitement really killing me here.
Nov 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Mar 2010
Finally some fucking closure!!! now we know wtf is going on,, it was fucking suffocating staying in the dark for such a fucking long time... and bell just kept pussy footing around all the situations which made him so fucking beta again I almost wanted to drop this shit. But finally... that man made dungeon is cool asf, the monsters can take it over as their stronghold once they defeat the bad guy. seems so right and about time bell fights and stops hiding away in some fucking corner hoping things will get right on their own.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 8, 2020 11:23 AM

Mar 2017
Playcool said:
KuroNavi said:

After this arc he becomes level 4, so that should give you an idea of the fuckery he would have to experience to in such a short time, level up again... moving forward, it is gonna become quite chaotic.

Reminding you, he just leveled up from lvl2 after the fight against Apollo (ep5 of S2).
This is NOT normal for most people, it will usually take at least 5-10 years for many to cross that gap of reaching lvl4.

katie_potaty said:

On the LN you are told way more details, by this point in the LN, it was already said that Daedulus helped to build the Orario Tower, which was a huge feat, what you are being told now, is what happened to this same man after.

He felt into madness and wanted to create something even better, at any cost, to the point he cursed his whole bloodline, to keep his mad desire alive, until it would be completed, that is how much psycho this dude was.
This maze is a pretty huge deal, its existence means there are now 2 points of entry into the Dungeon all along, one of them, the Guild has no power over, and thus far was used to commit crimes against the city itself.

It is a significant deal, and this is as far as you will get, considering the studios, they did at least a decent job with the info dump.

That Minotaur is a Xenos... now let the concept of what a Xenos is, and let your imagination run wild.
Also yes, the next episode may be fire, but not why you expected it to be, and I m certainly hopping it will mess up many people, for the right reasons, if I m shaken half as much as I did with the LN, I will be very happy~~

Thank you for explaining that! Yeah, I feel like all that didn't translate well to the screen cause I had no idea it was such a big deal. I'm guessing the Minotaur was the one that Bell killed in Season 1
Nov 9, 2020 3:28 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
katie_potaty said:

Now now, calm down there, don't be such a naughty boy spoiling the fun for others... really, people would have a MUCH better experience with III, if the OP didn't spoil anything, the tension for Xenos Arc works way better when you don't know what is going on and slowly discover, not when you have a fucking OP showing Bell and Xenos together, right on the fucking second episode!

Why studios do this? MORONS.
Nov 9, 2020 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
I don't know how, I don't know exactly why, but Bell just fucking annoys the shit out of me. It's not like I disagree with what he's doing but there's just something about him that I can't stand. Lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

181 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 28, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

220 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

120 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

71 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

90 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 8:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.