Forum Settings
Forums

'Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Summer 2021 Airing

New
Nov 3, 2020 7:14 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
An official website for the television anime adaptation of Dozeumaru's Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki (How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom) light novel opened on Wednesday, revealing the main cast, staff, and a teaser visual (pictured). The anime is scheduled to premiere in July 2021.

Cast
Souma Kazuya: Yuusuke Kobayashi (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)
Liscia Elfrieden: Inori Minase (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)

Staff
Director: Takashi Watanabe (Heavy Object)
Script: Gou Zappa (Yuukoku no Moriarty), Hiroshi Oonogi (Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen)
Character Design: Mai Ootsuka (Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO)
Music: Akiyuki Tateyama (Sounan Desu ka?)
Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa (Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut)
Production: WOWMAX
Studio: J.C.Staff

Dozeumaru began writing the administrative fantasy novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in 2015 before switching to Pixiv the following year. Overlap published the first volume in May 2016, featuring illustrations by Fuyuyuki. The 13th volume shipped on September 25.

Satoshi Ueda began serializing a manga adaptation on the Comic Gardo website in July 2017. Overlap released the fifth volume on April 25.

Source: Moca News
DatRandomDudeNov 3, 2020 7:20 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 3, 2020 8:42 PM

Feb 2019
I guess this is the new original and innovative isekai (which is actually the same old thing) from next year? uh? jc staff, that means they will focus a lot on the harem.
Nov 3, 2020 9:37 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty strong Cast but nothing else other than that stands out to me, sadly.

Might as well just give it a shot when it'll air, it'll be Summer then so I ought to have some free time.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 3, 2020 11:02 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
*sees studio*

Oh dear, another title's gonna be butchered again. But since Minase Inori's gonna be voicing the Yuigamama look alike, well then, I'm in.
Nov 4, 2020 2:35 AM
Nov 2020
Pretty strong Cast AND HAPPY. It'll be Summer then so I ought to have some free time. https://allnewforindia.blogspot.com/
Nov 4, 2020 5:23 AM

Apr 2012
I clicked on this news quite by accident, but I literally can't believe my eyes, a first title with Subaru and Rem as a potential official couple? Usually these two rarely had contact even outside of romantic pairings on other shows, so this is definitely a bait for me.

RayReynolds said:
I guess this is the new original and innovative isekai (which is actually the same old thing) from next year? uh? jc staff, that means they will focus a lot on the harem.

Most isekai have a supportive harem in one way or another, so it's like saying that Doga Kobo focuses on cute girls. This is inherently true, but says nothing out of context. People have become so obsessed with harems because of the bias to this genre that if some show, at least in theory, can have it, then it becomes the only thing they can think about.
Nov 4, 2020 5:42 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
RobertBobert said:
I clicked on this news quite by accident, but I literally can't believe my eyes, a first title with Subaru and Rem as a potential official couple?

Me too. I can't believe it. My mouth hung agape when I read the names of the seiyuus for the main cast. I have been eagerly waiting for an anime where these two seiyuus would get paired up together. Never imagined it would be in this anime, but I am now super hyped to watch this and I can't wait!

Still might be too early for a PV although I'd love to watch at least one PV from it already. The art style from that key visual looks decent but I prefer the art from the LN (after checking out a few illustrations and character images). In fact, the art style from the LN looks a lot like from the Fate series.
Nov 4, 2020 5:48 AM

Sep 2009
RobertBobert said:
I clicked on this news quite by accident, but I literally can't believe my eyes, a first title with Subaru and Rem as a potential official couple? Usually these two rarely had contact even outside of romantic pairings on other shows, so this is definitely a bait for me..

Same, plot seems pretty generic and cliche to me but I'll watch for these two, not that i ship these two VA irl but

Oh and also I'd never say a no to an anime that includes Yukke as the main character role. Finally my dude gets a harem lol.
VargnattNov 4, 2020 5:51 AM

Nov 4, 2020 5:48 AM

Apr 2012
LunyRem said:
RobertBobert said:
I clicked on this news quite by accident, but I literally can't believe my eyes, a first title with Subaru and Rem as a potential official couple?

Me too. I can't believe it. My mouth hung agape when I read the names of the seiyuus for the main cast. I have been eagerly waiting for an anime where these two seiyuus would get paired up together. Never imagined it would be in this anime, but I am now super hyped to watch this and I can't wait!

Still might be too early for a PV although I'd love to watch at least one PV from it already. The art style from that key visual looks decent but I prefer the art from the LN (after checking out a few illustrations and character images). In fact, the art style from the LN looks a lot like from the Fate series.

I agree! If shonen-ish or LN-ish MC are pretty typical of Yuusuke, I'm still wondering how Inorin would handle a typical LN female lead. I've seen a lot of her non-lolis characters, but they were mostly more moe-ish.

Vargnatt said:
RobertBobert said:
I clicked on this news quite by accident, but I literally can't believe my eyes, a first title with Subaru and Rem as a potential official couple? Usually these two rarely had contact even outside of romantic pairings on other shows, so this is definitely a bait for me..

Same, plot seems pretty generic and cliche to me but I'll watch for these two, not that i ship these two VA irl but

Well, I wouldn't call it "never happens." Besides the trheesome subtext we already have in the anime, LN has a few definite points for doing this, but that would be big spoilers. Although the second season has already managed to make a few ardent SubaRem teasing from LN rather subtle. For example, in the novel, the witch directly implies in dialogue with him that Rem was the closest person to him, while the anime made this very ambiguous.
RobertBobertNov 4, 2020 5:52 AM
Nov 4, 2020 6:01 AM

Sep 2009
RobertBobert said:
Well, I wouldn't call it "never happens." Besides the trheesome subtext we already have in the anime, LN has a few definite points for doing this, but that would be big spoilers. Although the second season has already managed to make a few ardent SubaRem teasing from LN rather subtle. For example, in the novel, the witch directly implies in dialogue with him that Rem was the closest person to him, while the anime made this very ambiguous.

Well i know how Rem is important for Subaru but what i'm saying that is they're not lovey dovey like he does with Emilia, he treats Rem like a caring friend nothing more, also I'm not reading LN idk. Anyway sorry for the off topic comment lol

Nov 4, 2020 6:04 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
RobertBobert said:
I agree! If shonen-ish or LN-ish MC are pretty typical of Yuusuke, I'm still wondering how Inorin would handle a typical LN female lead. I've seen a lot of her non-lolis characters, but they were mostly more moe-ish.

I have seen Yuusuke earn numerous roles as protagonists in shounen or LN while Inorin rarely gets a LN female lead (Hestia is one of them at least). Now I'm imagining Rem as the Princess of a kingdom. ;) And then this Princess eventually gets a romantic interest with our Realist protagonist Subaru. Hm~
Nov 4, 2020 6:13 AM

Apr 2012
Vargnatt said:
RobertBobert said:

Well i know how Rem is important for Subaru but what i'm saying that is they're not lovey dovey like he does with Emilia, he treats Rem like a caring friend nothing more, also I'm not reading LN idk. Anyway sorry for the off topic comment lol

No problem at all. Just SubaRem is kind of a religion to me lol.

LunyRem said:
RobertBobert said:

I have seen Yuusuke earn numerous roles as protagonists in shounen or LN while Inorin rarely gets a LN female lead (Hestia is one of them at least). Now I'm imagining Rem as the Princess of a kingdom. ;) And then this Princess eventually gets a romantic interest with our Realist protagonist Subaru. Hm~

Well, Inorin has a very catchy moe voice, so usually she is either given lolis or characters for the CGDCT. In this case, the audience and genres are completely opposite :). Unsurprisingly, her closest colleagues in the industry ended up being Ayaneru and Oonishi.

When I heard about the adaptation of my beloved Go-Toubun, I also hoped that Inorin would once again become the main female lead in the harem, but ... well, I won't spoil it, although the ending of this manga has become infamous.
Nov 4, 2020 8:09 AM

Feb 2019
HAHAHA!!! you are really aiming for the bottom of barrel. Seriuosly they are only interested in the ship of the protagonist and his slave wife simply because of their seiyuus... Subaru and Rem
Miserable

Nov 4, 2020 9:53 AM

Jul 2019
Big names are working on this anime ... I'm happy.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Nov 4, 2020 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
am i the only one who saw asuna and kirito
Nov 4, 2020 8:04 PM
Oct 2020
Subaru x rem (again)

I wonder about the rest of casts after subaru and rem, maybe tsugu-tsugu (because of his relationship with both), kayanon, hayamin, ayaneru, onishi or something else who have same influence that i said above

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.