Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2020 2:29 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013

Global streaming content platform Netflix announced four new anime series and additional info for five titles during its Anime Lineup Presentation on Tuesday.

Thermae Romae Novae
A new anime series based on Mari Yamazaki's Thermae Romae manga will debut on Netflix in 2021. The new anime, titled Thermae Romae Novae, is being produced by animation studio NAZ (Id:Invaded, Hamatora The Animation) and will feature new stories written by Yamazaki.

Synopsis
Lucius Modestus, an ancient Roman architect, finds himself job-hunting due to having trouble coming up with new ideas. As his demeanor and personality become dismal, his friends try taking him to a bathhouse for him to relax. Unable to unwind in the bustling and crowded bath, Lucius dips his head in the water. Down there, he finds a secret tunnel that transports him to a modern-day Japanese bathhouse, providing him the inspiration he needed to make a new creation.

Loaded with what seems to be knowledge way ahead of his time, Lucius does his best to try and recreate his findings, usually inferior in quality due to his circumstances. However, the sheer ingenuity may be just enough to gain the attention of the citizens and regain his reputation as an architect. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Yamazaki serialized the comedy historical manga in Comic Beam from January 2008 to March 2013. Enterbrain published the manga in six volumes between November 2009 and June 2013. DLE—in cooperation with Gonzo—produced a short television anime in Winter 2012.

Yen Press licensed the manga in English in April 2012 and published the it in two-in-one hardcover omnibuses from November 2012 to February 2014. The manga has also been published in multiple foreign languages.

Tenkuu Shinpan
Tsuina Miura (Ajin) and Takahiro Oba's Tenkuu Shinpan (High-rise Invasion) manga is getting an anime series, scheduled to stream on Netflix in February 2021. Avex Digital opened an official website for the anime, revealing staff, cast, two key visuals (pictured), and a teaser promo.

Synopsis
Upon witnessing a man's head cracked open with an axe, 16-year-old Yuri Honjou trembles in fear and confusion as she flees from the masked assailant, only to find out she's trapped in an abandoned building where every door is mysteriously locked. Desperately searching for a way out, Yuri runs to the rooftop, but a world with no signs of life stands before her, surrounded by high-rise buildings. Though filled with despair, once she learns that her brother is also in this strange place, Yuri is determined to find him and escape.

However, she soon finds that there are more masked murderers in the area, anxious to terrorize their newfound victims and satiate their sickest desires, leaving Yuri to question if they will be able to make it out alive. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Staff
Director: Masahiro Takata (Nil Admirari no Tenbin)
Series Composition: Touko Machida (Happy Sugar Life)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Youichi Ueda (Gangsta.)
Music: Tatsuo (Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! theme song arrangement), Youichi Sakai (Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?)
Studio: Zero-G

Cast
Yuri Honjou: Haruka Shiraishi (A.I.C.O.: Incarnation)
Mayuko Nise: Shiki Aoki (Cinderella Girls Gekijou)
Kuon Shinzaki: Akira Sekine (Princess Principal)
Rika Honjou: Junya Enoki (Jujutsu Kaisen (TV))
Sniper Kamen: Yuuichirou Umehara (Goblin Slayer)

Miura and Oba ran the action mystery manga in DeNA's Manga Box application between December 2013 and April 2019. The Tenkuu Shinpan Arrive sequel manga began in Kodansha's Magazine Pocket website last July. The fifth volume will ship on November 9.

Teaser PV

Official site: https://high-rise-invasion.com/
Official Twitter: @tenkuu_PR

Rilakkuma to Yuuenchi
A new stop-motion anime series starring stationery company San-X's Rilakkuma character will premiere on Netflix under the title Rilakkuma to Yuuenchi (Rilakkuma's Theme Park Adventure).

Synopsis
Grab your tickets and get in line for a new series of stop-motion adventures with Rilakkuma and Kaoru! Join Rilakkuma, Korilakkuma, Kiiroitori, and Kaoru as they explore an amusement park in its closing hours when Rilakkuma's Theme Park Adventure arrives next year. (Source: Netflix)

Masahito Kobayashi (Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san) is returning to direct the new anime at TYO and dwarf. Takashi Sumita (Sumikko Gurashi) and Makoto Ueda (Penguin Highway) are co-writing the script. San-X is credited for production. Actress Mikako Tabe (Kimi ni Todoke live-action film) is reprising her role as Kaoru.

Created by illustrator Aki Kondo, San-X launched the Rilakkuma character in 2003. The 13-episode Rilakkuma to Kaoru-san (Rilakkuma and Kaoru) stop-motion anime produced by dwarf streamed on Netflix last April.

Gokushufudou
An anime adaptation of Kousuke Oono's Gokushufudou (The Way of the Househusband) manga will debut on Netflix in 2021. Voice actor Kenjirou Tsuda (Mugen no Juunin: Immortal) is starring as the protagonist Tatsu.

Synopsis
"Immortal Tatsu," the legendary yakuza who single-handedly defeated a rival gang with a lead pipe, is a name known to strike fear in both hardened police officers and vicious criminals. Soon after his sudden disappearance, he resurfaces with a slight change in profession. Now equipped with an apron, Tatsu has given up violence and is trying to make an honest living as a house husband.

While adapting to mundane household tasks, Tatsu finds that being a house husband has its own challenges, from the battlefield known as supermarket sales to failures in the kitchen. Despite living peacefully, misunderstandings seem to follow him left and right. Gokushufudou follows the daily life of the comically serious ex-yakuza as he leaves behind his dangerous previous life to become a stay-at-home husband. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Chiaki Kon (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Nodame Cantabile: Paris-hen) is directing the anime series at J.C.Staff (Prison School, Amanchu!). Susumu Yamakawa (Back Street Girls: Gokudolls) is credited for the series composition.

Oono launched the comedy slice of life manga in Kurage Bunch in February 2018. Shinchosha will publish the seventh volume on November 9. A live-action drama adaptation of the manga premiered in Japan on October 11 and will air for ten episodes.

Vampire in the Garden
The previously announced Vampire in the Garden original anime series by Wit Studio will premiere on Netflix worldwide in 2021. The presentation also revealed new staff.

Synopsis
Once, vampires and humans lived in harmony. Now, a young girl and a vampire queen will search for that Paradise once again. In the divided world of the future, two girls want to do the forbidden: the human wants to play the violin, and the vampire wants to see a wider world. (Source: Netflix, edited)

Staff
Director: Ryoutarou Makihara (Shisha no Teikoku, Hal)
Assistant Director: Hiroyuki Tanaka (Claymore director, Guilty Crown)
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Tetsuya Nishio (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG, Jin-Rou)
Art Director: Shunichirou Yoshihara (Koi wa Ameagari no You ni)

Godzilla: S.P
The presentation revealed additional staff members, a key visual (pictured), and promotional video for the Godzilla: S.P (Godzilla: Singular Point) anime series. The anime will air on Tokyo MX and stream worldwide exclusively on Netflix in Spring 2021, beginning first with Japan.

Synopsis
This series features an original story, which depicts the young geniuses Mei Kamino, a female researcher, and Yun Arikawa, a male engineer, as they take on an unprecedented threat with their companions. When danger comes up from the depths, only young geniuses Mei, Yun, and their team can face the threat in Godzilla Singular Point! (Source: Netflix)

Staff
Character Design: Satoshi Ishino (Captain Earth)
CG Director: Ryuuichi Ikeuchi (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 3DCG animation), Yuuji Koshida (Dimension W), Masashi Suzuki (Accel World)
Visual Effects Director: Kensuke Yamamoto (Houseki no Kuni (TV) visual effects art director)
Military Research: Keigo Koyanagi (Hisone to Maso-tan)
Art Design: Akihiro Hirasawa (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri: Unato Kessen)
Art Director: Norihiko Yokomatsu (Killing Bites)
Color Design: Asuza Sasaki (Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited)
Director of Photography: Yuu Wakabayashi (Princess Principal)
Editing: Rie Matsubara (Grancrest Senki)
Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi (Mob Psycho 100)

Atsushi Takahashi (Ao no Exorcist Movie, Kemonozume assistant director) is helming the anime at Bones and Orange. Toh EnJoe (Shisha no Teikoku original creator) is penning the script, and Kazue Katou (Ao no Exorcist original creator) is designing the characters.

PV

B: The Beginning Succession
The presentation revealed new staff and reprising cast members for the second season of B: The Beginning. The new season, titled B: The Beginning Succession, will debut on Netflix in Spring 2021.

Itsurou Kawasaki (Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki) is directing the second season at Production I.G, replacing Yoshiki Yamakawa. Akane Yano (Ryuuou no Oshigoto!) and Hideoki Kusuma (Grand Blue) are joining the staff as character designers alongside the original creator Kazuto Nakazawa. Nakazawa is also returning as the chief director and chief animation director, and once again penning the season with Katsuya Ishida.

Voice actors Yuki Kaji, Hiroaki Hirata, Asami Seto, and Satomi Satou are reprising their roles as Kokuu, Keith Kazuma Flick, Lily Hoshina and Yuna, respectively.

Eden
The main cast and an updated teaser promo for the four-episode original anime series Eden were revealed at the presentation. The anime, originally slated for Fall 2020, is now set to premiere on Netflix in May 2021.

Synopsis
The sci-fi fantasy series Eden is set thousands of years in the future, where a city known as "Eden 3" is inhabited solely by robots whose former masters vanished a long time ago. On a routine assignment, two farming robots accidentally awaken a human baby girl from stasis questioning all they were taught to believe—that humans were nothing more than a forbidden ancient myth. Together, the two robots secretly raise the child in a safe haven outside Eden. (Source: Netflix, edited)

Cast
Sarah: Marika Kouno (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.)
E92: Kentarou Itou (Golden Kamuy)
A37: Kyouko Hikami (Witch Hunter Robin)
Zero: Kouichi Yamadera (Lupin III: Part 5)

The anime is being helmed by director Yasuhiro Irie (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) at CGCG Studio, with Kimiko Ueno (Carole & Tuesday) penning the script. Toshihiro Kawamoto (Kekkai Sensen) is credited for the character designs. Kevin Penkin (Made in Abyss) is composing the music.

PV

Yasuke
Netflix announced that the anime series Yasuke, which was announced in 2018, is scheduled to stream on Netflix in Spring 2021. The main character, Yasuke, will be voiced by actor Lakeith Stanfield (Uncut Gems).

Synopsis
In a war-torn feudal Japan filled with mechs and magic, the greatest ronin never known, Yasuke, struggles to maintain a peaceful existence after a past life of violence. But when a local village becomes the center of social upheaval between warring daimyo, Yasuke must take up his sword and transport a mysterious child who is the target of dark forces and bloodthirsty warlords. The story of Yasuke, the first African samurai who actually served the legendary Oda Nobunaga, will be released to the world. (Source: Netflix)

LeSean Thomas (Cannon Buster) is directing the anime at MAPPA, and is also credited as the creator and executive producer. Takeshi Koike (Lupin the IIIrd: Mine Fujiko no Uso) is serving as the character designer. Flying Lotus (Blade Runner: Black Out 2022) is composing the music and is also an executive producer along with Thomas.

The anime will be based on the story of Yasuke, the first African to become a samurai and bodyguard for Oda Nobunaga during the Sengoku period.

Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai
Netflix revealed that the anime adaptation of Hirohiko Araki's Kishibi Rohan wa Ugokanai (Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan) spin-off manga will stream worldwide in Spring 2021. The fourth and latest episode of the original video anime was released on home media in Japan on March 25.

Spriggan
A new promotional video was revealed for David Production's new anime adaptation of Hiroshi Takashige and Ryouji Minagawa's Spriggan manga. The anime will begin streaming worldwide on Netflix in 2021.

Spriggan will make use of both traditional 2D and 3DCG animation. Hiroshi Kobayashi (Kiznaiver) is directing the series, featuring character designs by Shuuhei Handa (Little Witch Academia (TV), Uchuu Patrol Luluco chief animation director). Hiroshi Seko (Dorohedoro, Jujutsu Kaisen (TV)) is in charge of the series composition.

Synopsis
The legacy of an outstanding civilization that once existed on this planet is said to still be hidden in various parts of the world. The military of major powers has intervened in the excavation and research of this mysterious and powerful heritage, and has begun battling over it. At the same time, an organization called "Spriggan" is working to seal up this ancient civilization. This is a high speed action series featuring battles over ancient relics! (Source: Netflix)

PV

Source: AV Watch, Deadline

Thermae Romae Novae, Tenkuu Shinpan, Rilakkuma to Yuuenchi, and Gokushufudou on MAL
VindstotDec 24, 2023 11:36 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 27, 2020 2:31 AM

Jan 2016
Honestly, I'm really only interested in Gokushufudou and Spriggan right now, but that may change later on.
Oct 27, 2020 2:40 AM

Mar 2017
Still can't believe Gokushufudou is getting an anime. Very hyped! More B: The Beginning is appreciated, and we finally get to see Godzilla PV. Tenkuu Shinpan is really unexpected though.

Overall, can't wait to watch the ones im interested in, and atleast try to watch the ones im not familiar with.
Oct 27, 2020 2:45 AM
Jan 2016
looking forward to way of the househusband I heard it's good and spriggan also surprised to see high rise invasion getting an adaptation I picked up the omnibus of volumes 1-3 at a booksamillion because I have an obsession with masks but never read it my dad read it out of boredom and said it was stupid but he's a literature snob so yeah
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Oct 27, 2020 2:50 AM

Jul 2009
I only knew about 'The Way of the Househusband' live action adaptation, but didn't know it's getting anime. HYPE
Also curious about Tenkuu Shinpan.
Oct 27, 2020 2:52 AM

Apr 2015
Hmm, i will probably only watch Thermae Romae S2 out all of them.

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Oct 27, 2020 2:52 AM

Mar 2015
WAY OF THE HOUSEHUSBAND OH MY GOOOOOOD I'm so hyped

And they go the perfect VA for Tatsu as well. He was so good in the live action short.

Also nice to see that B:The Beginning sequel wasn't cancelled.
Oct 27, 2020 2:54 AM

Jun 2016
Screw those other shows we're getting new roman bath action hell yeah!
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 27, 2020 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
Two low-budget CG anime, two westernized "anime", one anime made by Back Street Girls staff and another one about Roman baths... Netflix being Netflix.

The only decent stuff I see there is Godzilla and Tenkuu Shinpan.
removed-userOct 27, 2020 3:12 AM
Oct 27, 2020 3:17 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Still hyped for Gokushufudou despite the questionable staff, Yasuke looks interesting too I've watch my fair share of Oda Nobunaga themed shows but never thought that he had an African retainer.
Oct 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Jun 2014
A bunch of yuck and Gokushufudou.
:3
Oct 27, 2020 4:13 AM
Aug 2016
How does Netflix has this high number of CGI anime per capita? do they not know that it sucks? didn't the success of Devilman Crybaby and Castlevania teach them anything?
Oct 27, 2020 4:22 AM

Nov 2008
Excited for Tenkuu Shinpan. I remember the first half of it being a nicely executed, tense thriller with decent amount of fanservice and yuri bait. Unfortunately, the latter half devolves into mediocre at best shounen stuff but hopefully the adaptation won't go that far.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Oct 27, 2020 4:47 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Talk about a loaded lineup! Netflix ain’t holding back, that’s for sure.

Gokushufudou, Spriggan, Yasuke & Godzilla: SP should be interesting. And Wit Studio’s project might be worth looking forward to thanks just to the Studio as well. Hopefully, it won’t turn out to be a mess like Shisha no Teikoku though.

Certainly made my day brighter, thank you Netflix Anime.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 27, 2020 5:08 AM

Feb 2017
Some cool stuff announced here. Been looking forward to new B The Beginning season since then, happy to see some news about it. Also I was excited for that Wit's vampire show ever since it got announced because of Tetsuya Nishio working on it.

Godzilla, that husband anime and the Roman one look like they should be interesting. Will definitely check them out.
Oct 27, 2020 5:13 AM

Aug 2018
Looking forward to B: The Beginning Succession and Gokushufudou.
I might start watching Thermae Romae.
Oct 27, 2020 5:26 AM

Jan 2009
Resident Evil and Trese seems interesting too but even as a peenoise im not a fan of horror though
Oct 27, 2020 5:51 AM
Jun 2020
Can't wait for B: The Beginning succession.
Oct 27, 2020 6:00 AM
Oct 2020
One episode in the week pleace
Oct 27, 2020 6:07 AM

May 2009
Zaeen said:
One episode in the week pleace

Zero chances, netflix crowd is too spoiled.
Oct 27, 2020 6:10 AM

Oct 2017
Wow that's a lot of titles.
Oct 27, 2020 6:14 AM

Jul 2015
Nothing really got my attention. Maybe I will try Wit's original because the studio is quite good.
Oct 27, 2020 6:26 AM

Jan 2011
Nice to see Gokushufudou getting an anime.
Oct 27, 2020 7:09 AM

Oct 2010
only tenkuu shinpan is interesting for me, hope it'll be a bit like hotd
Oct 27, 2020 7:29 AM

Sep 2016
Only tenkuu shinpan, house husband, b the beginning and spriggan looks good others are meh.
Oct 27, 2020 7:29 AM

Jul 2012
Never really expected Tenkuu Shinpan to get animated and while i like the manga the trailer really didn't hit, i'll jsut keep my expectations low...

Curious to see whhat they'll do with B this season

Anyway, thtt's a LOT of titles
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Oct 27, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
For once I can say for Netflix: Your selection for 2021 anime AIN'T SO BAD!

21 titles...that's like probably 4-5 shows per season (if counting on seasonal aggregate). That's a buttload of it.

Of course, gonna skip those horrendous 3DCG anime (that Netflix STILL can't get it right), and look out for the more promising ones to come.
Oct 27, 2020 8:16 AM
Jul 2019
Man, I really hope they kill it with the Gokushufudou adaptation cuz imma be really disappointed if they don't.
Oct 27, 2020 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Seems nice lineup. I got interested Godzilla: S.P, Gokushufudou, Tenkuu Shinpan, Vampire in the Garden, and Spriggan.
removed-userOct 27, 2020 8:42 AM
Oct 27, 2020 8:40 AM

May 2019
Nothing new on kengan ashura, that's unfortunate
Cogito Ergo Sum
Oct 27, 2020 8:56 AM

Oct 2019
They’re releasing the Rohan OVA, nice! I’m probably going to watch it illegally by then though. Anyways cool, I’ve heard for a while now it was hard to find online so it’s good they addressed it.

I wanted to watch Vampire in the Garden because it’s Wit, excited for that.
There are a lot of CG anime but I’m hoping I can look past that and appreciate the story and artstyle as well. Ajin was CG’d but it had a great story, and I loved it. So I’m hoping these will convince me as well.

Godzilla seems cool, will add that to my list.
Oct 27, 2020 8:58 AM
Jul 2018
Oct 27, 2020 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
I found most of the synopsises really interesting.

Thermae Romae Novae - feels like it will be relaxing kinda like Arte, never watched architect related anime.

Tenkuu Shinpan - looks interesting, the teaser pv is mostly screams which is kinda annoying...

Gokushufudou - looking forward to this since long ago.

Vampire in the Garden - another one from Wit, gonna give it a watch.

Godzilla: S.P - looks interesting, that blue haired guy looks like Gintoki.

Eden - it's different, kinda gives off Wall e vibes...

Yasuke - MAPPA again...

Spriggan - looks interesting and I like the music.
Oct 27, 2020 9:44 AM

Jan 2019
Gokushufudou - YES!!! I'll be interested in seeing how they do this!
Be happy with what you have to be happy with
Oct 27, 2020 10:27 AM

Jan 2020
Oh no, I was actually pretty excited for Yasuke for a second there...

“In a war-torn feudal Japan filled with mechs and magic

It’ll also probably be only dubbed like Afro Samurai. Like, didn’t the actual dude himself speak fluent Japanese? Guess this won’t have a shred of historical accuracy. Still, it’s made by Mappa so it’s worth checking out.
Oct 27, 2020 10:28 AM
Aug 2018
Lots of titles, hope Netflix does a good job
Oct 27, 2020 10:58 AM

Feb 2015
Netflix-san, that's a lot of anime to be do... are you sure about this?
Oct 27, 2020 11:00 AM
May 2015
Wow, I actually forgot about B: The Beginning. I knew a 2nd Season was confirmed but they said nothing about the show during 2019 and 2020 so I just thought they silently cancelled it. Glad to know the 2nd Season is still happening.

Anyways, I'm interested in:

- B: The Beginning 2nd Season
- Vampire in the Garden (This explains why Wit Studio couldn't take on AoT anymore lmao)
- High-Rise Invasion (Looks like a stupid ecchi bullshit show but ngl, I'm somewhat interested)
- Godzilla: SP

Oct 27, 2020 11:05 AM
May 2016
Glad to see the way of the househusband getting adapted, can't wait to check that out
Oct 27, 2020 11:19 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Looking forward to seeing Yasuke, Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai, Spriggan, and Gokushufudou.
Oct 27, 2020 11:29 AM
May 2016
ClickBaitBuster said:
How does Netflix has this high number of CGI anime per capita? do they not know that it sucks? didn't the success of Devilman Crybaby and Castlevania teach them anything?

well CGI has been improving over the years, and I'm gonna guess that people are watching it, otherwise they wouldn't be doing so much CG
Oct 27, 2020 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
Hyped for Gokushufudou due to Tsuda Kenjirou and Yasuke because of Takeshi Koike's involvement. I was hyped about Godzilla but with My Hero S5 in the same season and the CG looking like absolute dogshit for a studio Orange production, doesn't really looking strong. The rest is just......
Oct 27, 2020 11:30 AM

Jul 2019
Great Netflix ads, looking forward to seeing some.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Oct 27, 2020 11:47 AM

May 2009
Does that mean that we are not getting a second season of Dorohedoro anytime soon? :(
Oct 27, 2020 1:31 PM

May 2015
I like how people are saying that there's nothing interesting here, yet Gokushufudou is a thing. 😂

Oct 27, 2020 1:49 PM

Jul 2015
looking forward Gokushufudou

but im pretty sure the romance tag is a mistake
the manga is a sol/comedy
Oct 27, 2020 2:36 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
I'll definitely watch The Way of the Househusband and I'll most likely watch Vampire in the Garden too~^^
Oct 27, 2020 3:27 PM

Dec 2017
Spriggan looks decent, also i'm curious about the Godzilla series but i'm guessing it's mainly CGI considering Orange is involved, also the staff all seem pretty unknown
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Oct 27, 2020 4:08 PM

Mar 2019
Godzilla looks cool

Where's the second half of Ghost in the shell SAC_2045 though? Or, a new season of Kakegurui?
Oct 27, 2020 5:22 PM

Aug 2017
funny how i started reading Gokushufudou yesterday and today i see this
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 6 hours ago

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

62 by _MushiRock11_ »»
18 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.