Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2020 7:32 AM

Sep 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We got introduced to 2 new nobles this episode. They transferred to Raizel’s school and they’re investigating the coffin. I feel sorry for the director, 5 people are living in his house right now.
Oct 14, 2020 7:38 AM
Oct 2019
I am surprised that Regis and Seira didn’t make the connection that Rai is the noblesse and he is the thing they are looking for.

Rai again only said a couple of things this episode, however, he gives off this godly presence. It would be imitating- you can’t really tell what he wants.

I am pity Frankenstein the chaos that is going to follow with 4 superpowered people live in his house and Regis and M-21 already seem to hate each other.
Oct 14, 2020 7:42 AM

Feb 2019
I hate how slept on this is man. The meatheads gassed ToG and GoH, but everyone’s sleep on Noblesse. The pacing and everything is really good so far. Crunchyroll barely even promoted this.

Anyway, really enjoyed M-21 and new dude’s interactions today. Genuinely hilarious. My boy Yu chan took on an entire gang by himself too. Goat.
Oct 14, 2020 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
What the hell man,entire episode wasted on nothing. No action No progress
Oct 14, 2020 7:44 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This episode definitely spent more time developing the characters, which is good, but I feel like the show so far lacks focus. I don't mind it that much really, I enjoyed this episode, both plot driven events and just some slice of life randomness, but the plot needs to be driven forward more quickly within the next couple of episodes.

M-21 continued to be the star for this episode. Not sure why he wants to be called that when it is a terrible name for a secret agent to have in public, and your friends should call you by your real name, not an alias.

Two new characters also got some spotlight this episode, and it was nice to see how they fit into the story. Even though the characters end up in a weird living situation towards the end, I hope more will be done with them plot-wise instead of just being used for gag moments, although those moments were pretty funny.

On that topic, Noblesse is pretty funny. It isn't the funniest anime by any means, but still landing most of the jokes they try to deliver.

The production design continues to be shockingly low for a Production I.G. project, but as long as it is enjoyable, that isn't the worst thing in the world.

I really want Raizel to have more screen-time soon, since I really liked him in the prequel OVA's, but he still hasn't done much yet in this installment.

Hopefully the anime continues to improve with every episode.
Oct 14, 2020 7:45 AM
Oct 2019
Literally took 20 minutes to introduce 2 characters. Nothing was accomplished. What was the point of another fight with those big guys?
Oct 14, 2020 7:46 AM

Oct 2017
Big oof for Frank, his house ain't his own anymore.
Oct 14, 2020 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
All Raizel wants is to eat ramen. He would make good friends with Naruto.

So the two new characters are nobles.

Oct 14, 2020 8:02 AM

Apr 2020
Regis & M-21 Fighting was hilarious,
But Rai wants to have Ramen was funny
Oct 14, 2020 8:13 AM

Mar 2016
First of all, I've seen slight improvement, but this improvement was at a cost of changing the plot entirely. Lmao. I like how they changed the entire moment with Regis and M21 and basically everything. There wasn't even a fight like that in the webtoon, if my memory is right.

Also, who tf is Tashiro-kun? Why are they calling him that when that's not his name at all? Does Shinwoo translate to Tashiro or something? Bruh

Though kinda glad they kept Shinwoo as a fighter, otherwise, they made him look like a midget in the previous episode.
Oct 14, 2020 8:41 AM

Jul 2015
well.. this anime is a lot more interesting than both TOG AND GOH..
kinda sed that people are not giving this one a chance.. just cuz of previous 2 clusterfks..
i always adore the guys character designs... i don't know why..
Also.. where is Yuna? i haven't read(red) the webtoon.. but i'm pretty sure that the human duo was a trio with Yuna in it.. which was present in the Awakening OVA..
she got removed? died? or something..
Oct 14, 2020 9:10 AM

Apr 2020
Two addition for the cast this week and they're also out looking for the missing coffin. Han can overpower a gang once he wants to, and that impressed Regis. Also nowhere to live, Regis and Seira reside with a crippling and already stressed Frankenstein.

Bonus: Almighty Rai lives for the RAMEN!
Oct 14, 2020 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
Like expected regis and seira get in before DA5 does and im soo hope great ep cant wait for more

KevinRa24 said:
Literally took 20 minutes to introduce 2 characters. Nothing was accomplished. What was the point of another fight with those big guys?

first all say its soo rushedand now you complaine that they take time soo the viewers learn about the new charas

come on

FateXBlood said:
First of all, I've seen slight improvement, but this improvement was at a cost of changing the plot entirely. Lmao. I like how they changed the entire moment with Regis and M21 and basically everything. There wasn't even a fight like that in the webtoon, if my memory is right.

Also, who tf is Tashiro-kun? Why are they calling him that when that's not his name at all? Does Shinwoo translate to Tashiro or something? Bruh

Though kinda glad they kept Shinwoo as a fighter, otherwise, they made him look like a midget in the previous episode.

their was a fight with regis and seira where he saw them working froim the roof its changed a lil yeah thats thrue but i guess taht is due time troubles and if the important scenes and outcomes are the same it isnt so bad.
give Noblesse a chance bevor you complain over every lil thing that is different

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeOct 14, 2020 9:40 AM
Oct 14, 2020 9:26 AM

Nov 2014
I have to admit, this episode was way better than first one. I actually liked this and now want to see more. Hopefully Rai gets chance to shine soon.
Oct 14, 2020 9:41 AM
Aug 2020
Damn if it wasn’t for GOH’s atrocious pacing, this anime wouldn’t be slept on, damn you crunchyroll and GOH
Oct 14, 2020 10:01 AM
Aug 2019
We get introduced to two nobles Regis and Seira.
M-21 and Regis interactions are funny.
Poor Frankenstein his house is full of guests
Raizel sure loves his ramen a lot he hasn't said much much but he has an aura of someone who's very powerful.

Oct 14, 2020 10:02 AM

May 2015
It's not that the show is bad, it just feels so past its time. Or maybe if I still was 16 I would have enjoyed it better.
Oct 14, 2020 10:05 AM
Feb 2018
the comedy is so good. i love every character in this show.
i'll turn my brain off and enjoy this anime every week :D
Oct 14, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
Now that people cant complain about pacing they just grab whatever they can to criticise the show lol. Its not even bad .
Oct 14, 2020 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
The MC basically hardly saying anything is just hilarious to me.
Oct 14, 2020 10:39 AM

Jun 2009
anime-prime said:

M-21 continued to be the star for this episode. Not sure why he wants to be called that when it is a terrible name for a secret agent to have in public, and your friends should call you by your real name, not an alias.

thats the thing he dont knows his name anymore and will aways be M-21 in the webtoon hes mostly called Adjussi what is like Mr.
Oct 14, 2020 10:45 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Kannei said:
anime-prime said:

thats the thing he dont knows his name anymore and will aways be M-21 in the webtoon hes mostly called Adjussi what is like Mr.

Yeah, I get that. I just find it funny since it seems like he is trying to hide from the Union, but he's still is being publicly called by his Union name, M-21. Seems like a great way for his identity and location to be leaked. At least come up with a realistic fake name for people to call you. It isn't a huge deal. I just think that it's slightly odd.
anime-primeOct 14, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Mar 2017
Second episode in and there still doesn't even seem to be a hint of a plot so far... I guess the pacing is giving us a chance to get to know the characters, but I worried that this is gonna be 13 eps and end up going no where. I hope something happens next week cause so far I'm quite disappointed.
Oct 14, 2020 12:37 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I'm starting to like this adaptation more than GoH and ToG and I hope they keep the pacing the way it is without rushing it. So, two more nobles show up at Ye Ran High School and they take refuge in Frankenstein's room along with M-21. They don't seem to realize that Raizel is a noble just like them despite his god like aura and being a silent protagonist.

The ED is a very nice touch.
Oct 14, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2019
I really like Regis. And I have a feeling that glasses guy likes him too for some reasons. x)
Life is a despicable endurance race
Oct 14, 2020 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
Two more nobles to Frankie's house, why not haha.
Oct 14, 2020 1:16 PM

Jun 2020
Ngl this was better than the first ep
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 14, 2020 1:21 PM

Nov 2019
Two episodes in and Tashiro is already annoying the hell out of me..

Oct 14, 2020 2:08 PM

Oct 2019
Fair enough episode? introduces new characters that later on we got an explaination on who they were so that's a +1 and we didn't get any unnecessary back stories so already better compared to "God of Highschool"

Animation was really "eh" sad to be honest although i also don't see this anime having too much potential..
Oct 14, 2020 2:27 PM

Mar 2020
i really like this anime. i don't understand why the rating is so low already.. but i also have never read the web toon before, so i guess i can't fully understand regardless.

still, i enjoy all of the characters so far and i also love the few comedic moments too. i'm excited to continue the series.. hopefully others feel the same way

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

Oct 14, 2020 2:29 PM
Aug 2020
Very disappointed with the first 2 ep. It's offensively boring. I'd rather shit than watch this anime. Seriously, man, I was expecting much more. If the next ep doesn't have better quality then I'm dropping this shit.
Oct 14, 2020 2:55 PM

Mar 2020
In my opinion I feel like the opening and the ending are more notable than the actual show.

Cadis has a weird obsession with ramen lol. We were introduced two new characters Loyard and Landegre who will probably be key ingredients to sweeten the plot. But other than these two new characters nothing else really happened, I'm hoping this anime will start to go in a good direction.

Ok episode :)
Oct 14, 2020 3:11 PM

Jul 2020
Enjoyable episode. Fight scene was a bit stiff, but that after credits scene was great.
This show is actually becoming quite solid. If it continues at this rate it could possibly become the best webtoon adaptation, which isn't saying much but it's still pretty good
Oct 14, 2020 3:40 PM
Dec 2018
Marinate1016 said:
I hate how slept on this is man. The meatheads gassed ToG and GoH, but everyone’s sleep on Noblesse. The pacing and everything is really good so far. Crunchyroll barely even promoted this.

Anyway, really enjoyed M-21 and new dude’s interactions today. Genuinely hilarious. My boy Yu chan took on an entire gang by himself too. Goat.
I mean when both the adaptations for ToG & GoH were butchered I don’t blame people if they don’t want to watch the webtoon adaptations anymore
Oct 14, 2020 4:20 PM

Dec 2016
This show is literally being used as a punching bag by all the disenchanted ones with either ToG, GoH or both. I don't see any reason as to why it would deserve a score below 7.
Oct 14, 2020 4:26 PM
Oct 2020
I loved this episode a lot. The constant threats and bickering between Regis and M-21 was the funniest part.

I wonder what will happen once the Union finds up they are up against not one, but four superpowered people?
Oct 14, 2020 4:32 PM

Feb 2017
So 2 new vampires has entered the stage, let's see how it goes. RIP Franken, he had some hard times to survive hehe. I hope we get some nice action next week, I like Rais overpoweredness, tho makes sense since he's basically the vampire king
"The Noblesse"
Oct 14, 2020 4:34 PM

Mar 2010
Ah those two are a great pair, a hot busty babe and a chibi hot head, Can't get any better.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 14, 2020 4:48 PM
Jan 2011
I'm liking M21 a lot. Also Frankie. This is shaping up pretty good. Too bad this arc is like the weakest, I sincerely hope Shark will not consume too much screen time, because in the webtoon he drove me mad.

Seira, damn, show some emotion. Someone melt her heart asap!

Where is Yuna?

Ferien said:
This show is literally being used as a punching bag by all the disenchanted ones with either ToG, GoH or both. I don't see any reason as to why it would deserve a score below 7.

Indeed. It is very sad how the hype/fad mechanics work. There is a delay, or inertia if you will, to it. That's why shitty 2nd season will always top (in rating) good 1st season. That's why milking everything is a thing. Apparently, hypes (or the opposite of) even transfer from show to show nowadays... Well, not surprising, it even has a name: stereotype/stigma.
Oct 14, 2020 4:51 PM
Jan 2011
Rasco said:
Ah those two are a great pair, a hot busty babe and a chibi hot head, Can't get any better.

Yeah

DrLarsen said:
RIP Franken

I like how theres like 3 (or 4) OP guys in his house and he is still more of a kindergarten teacher than anything else.

"With great power come great personality issues"
Source: Me.
Oct 14, 2020 5:21 PM

Aug 2020
Just found out Frankenstein and Makoto from School Days have the same VA and I couldn't stop thinking about it this entire episode lmao

Oct 14, 2020 5:31 PM

Oct 2018
I like the banter jokes between M-21 and Regis.

Also can't wait to see Seira's emotional development!
Gonna be so sweet to see.
Oct 14, 2020 5:51 PM

Apr 2015
I actually like the pacing so far, hope it doesn't disappoint in the future episodes. The fight scenes/animation still looks kinda weird, hope it improves on that front. That said, best girl Seira appears along with Regis. I never realized how tall Seira is compared to him lol. Nothing much happened besides some fun character interactions and bonding.The humor was funnier when I read it and they did cut a lot of scenes out ofc, but Rai's obsession with ramen never fails to amuse me. Next episode should have more action.

Cleostar said:
I like the banter jokes between M-21 and Regis.

Also can't wait to see Seira's emotional development!
Gonna be so sweet to see.

Same, that's why she's best girl for me. Can't wait to see it as well :)

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Oct 14, 2020 6:01 PM

Dec 2014
I like the slow pace for this, this doesn't really feel like a story that needs to get kickstarted within an episode or two and escalate to whatever proportion. On the other hand it's nice to get to know the world, setting and the characters. I wish Tower of God had been paced like this, on the slower side but flesh out the setting, kinda similar to the manhwa.

To the manhwa readers, how good of an adaptation is this so far? Skipped chapters?
Oct 14, 2020 6:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hah, its too easy to understand these episode. They were simply a comedian. I mean, the end scene should be enough to clear my words xD.

Another introduction to the cast. Kayano Ai joined the casts as Seira was a bit surprised to me. But, so far, her contribution kinda underwhelmed. So, surprisingly, its more lighter than before. But also connected well with the previous one, even though i might feel the storyline has a rushing pace, these one showed everything handle in a good direction. For me, their interaction was natural enough, and the plot to the problematic situations was nice. Overall, its satisfied me enough.

Seira and Regis, joined the school randomly and without knewing where one of them was obviously in the same race, i found it to be quiet weird. I really need an extra explanations of why they couldn't even figured out Rai identity. Was that really hard to them? So far, even though their title was so high, whats funny when their personality were not too far from the most of teenage. Maybe because of their naivety? Lol. What an intrigueing additional casts. They were so funny. Noblesse should add comedy into their genre. Well, it might be promising some nice action again between human and the noblesse. However, the real trouble was not even closed, yeah. They could potentially help each others to fight the real enemy. A new point of view that could changed the relations between them. Lets see the next.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 14, 2020 6:26 PM
Jan 2017
Better than the last episode
Oct 14, 2020 10:39 PM

May 2019
I'm invested in this, now. I think this will turn out better than either GoH or ToG

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 15, 2020 2:01 AM

Jun 2013
The animation is pretty bad in some parts like when Seira and Regis were walking towards the school, they looked so damn stiff lol! I love Noblesse, it's one of my favorite manhwa/webtoons but goddamn lol

When I first read the webtoon of Noblesse I thought that Regis sort of resembled Hitsugaya Toshirou from Bleach and I think they changed his appearance a bit here, he looks slightly taller. Also Seira's boobs are bigger in this adaptation too. She's still gorgeous though, she was my favorite female character in the series and is still my fave. Loved how she just away when M-21 and Regis started arguing like, "I'm done with this shit." LOL

RAMEN!
臭い-
Oct 15, 2020 3:49 AM
Apr 2020
Why are the ratings pretty low? I thought this would he at least above 7
Oct 15, 2020 4:49 AM

Oct 2016
That was a pretty good episode, I think so far out of the three webtoon adaptation this is the best so far, pacing feels really nice and characters are pretty good. They are really taking their time introducing the characters first and getting to know them.

As for the episode, it was great M-21 still being boss and Frankenstein's suffering continues. Plus Regis and M-21's arguments are funny. And of course we got Seira onee-san. Rai only said one thing this episode lmao.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.