Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 15, 2020 3:00 PM

Aug 2009
So like what is the possibility of Rin being the mom? I mean its pretty likely, but like ethically its kinda weird cause Sesshy like raised her. Idk are their any other candidates? I mean we'll probably find out when it airs, but like idk I guess just speculate?

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 16, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2015
enjoy the shitshow of who did sesshoumaru fuck bingo.
if rin isnt the mother.
Sep 16, 2020 7:08 PM

Oct 2010
The fact that they did a "best Sesshoumaru and Rin episode" survey basically confirmed to me the mother is Rin and it's not an issue. The difference between their ages is much less than the age between InuYasha's parents and barely worse than InuYasha and Kagome
Sep 17, 2020 9:57 PM

Oct 2010
I will say "eh, alright then" and go on with my life.
Sep 18, 2020 3:29 PM

Jun 2019
Ethically? Sesshomaru is a daiyoukai. As if youkai adhere to any human notions of morality and ethics or ideologies - Least of all modern ones from 500 years into the future from when the show is set. He never has before, so I don't see why he would cater to any such sensibilities now.

The only thing that's bizarre for me is the idea of Sesshomaru having any display of romantic or sexual love or feelings with anyone since as a daiyoukai and pure-blooded youkai with such an aristocratic demeanor and sense of self he feels extremely alien from humanity and human concepts of romance or love. Platonic feelings of love and loyalty? Or familial ones? Yes. As he had for Rin, Jaken, and even a begrudging sense of care and respect for Inuyasha by the series' end. But anything else seems inconsistent with the way he was portrayed in the show.

So this new sequel series in my mind has a heavy burden to carry to successfully portray with some nuance how those feelings and new outlook developed and how they arrived at the present state of things. It will hopefully attempt to justify it and portray it with some depth and sensitivity than just throwaway material.
Sep 19, 2020 7:32 AM

Nov 2012
Well, when I watched Inuyasha, I thought Sesshy cared for her like a parent. You know, like it was totally platonic.

If she is the mother, it will ruin their relationship for me.

But, I see that the majority of the fanbase love this ship and I believe I had listened a drama CD in which Sesshomaru had somehow proposed to Rin.
So Rin will propably be the mother. And that makes me kind of sad.
SofiaviBritanniaSep 19, 2020 7:54 AM
Sep 19, 2020 11:42 PM
Sep 2008
well it was never said that sesshu reaised her or treated her like his child. its the fans who misinterperted their relationship.

simply becuz he found rin to be an interesting human and she followed him, he did came to care for her as human but never like a daughter, also he didnt raise her... she was adopted by kikiyo's younger sister, kaede raised her. (she only travelled 3 years with sesshu and raised by kaede for the rest)
MOST IMPORTANTLY, RIN NEVER SAW SESSHUMARU AS A FATHER FIGURE, NOT EVEN A BROTHER.
plus he could have fell inlove with her much later when she became an adult, as he kepy visiting her from time to time at kaede's, so theres no ethical problem here.

i hate the youtube comments are so filled with them saying that sesshu groomed her or whatever, becuz its literaly not true, espicilly since shes the one who followed him around, and he never showed any grooming signs since he never showed any romantic thought for her when she was a child.
another point is: demon and human from an ancient time where the rules are different (ppl literaly cant apply modern morals to fuedel era). rin also changed his way of thinking about humans.
so theres nothing wrong if he develooped feelings for her later on when she was already a grown up ( if it turns out that shes the mother of his kids).
its like irl some of u have parents who are 10 to 20 years old age differances (no one of u would say that it had ethical problems cuz they fell for eachother when they already were both adults).

i find it funny how ppl only complained about sesshu but never mentioned miroko and sango, she was underage when they met and he also always grooped her & they both humans unlike sesshu and rin (who was revived,so she doesnt rly ount as full human anymore).

narutosisterSep 20, 2020 12:07 AM
Sep 19, 2020 11:44 PM
Sep 2008
SofiaviBritannia said:
Well, when I watched Inuyasha, I thought Sesshy cared for her like a parent. You know, like it was totally platonic.

But, I see that the majority of the fanbase love this ship and I believe I had listened a drama CD in which Sesshomaru had somehow proposed to Rin.

well he didnt, never showed parenting like feelings XD (manga is more canon than the anime where theydidnt rly showed everything) plus kaede is the one that raised rin, not sesshu
Sep 19, 2020 11:48 PM
Sep 2008
WatchTillTandava said:
Ethically? Sesshomaru is a daiyoukai. As if youkai adhere to any human notions of morality and ethics or ideologies - Least of all modern ones from 500 years into the future from when the show is set. He never has before, so I don't see why he would cater to any such sensibilities now.

The only thing that's bizarre for me is the idea of Sesshomaru having any display of romantic or sexual love or feelings with anyone since as a daiyoukai and pure-blooded youkai with such an aristocratic demeanor and sense of self he feels extremely alien from humanity and human concepts of romance or love. Platonic feelings of love and loyalty? Or familial ones? Yes. As he had for Rin, Jaken, and even a begrudging sense of care and respect for Inuyasha by the series' end. But anything else seems inconsistent with the way he was portrayed in the show.

So this new sequel series in my mind has a heavy burden to carry to successfully portray with some nuance how those feelings and new outlook developed and how they arrived at the present state of things. It will hopefully attempt to justify it and portray it with some depth and sensitivity than just throwaway material.

yeah it is a little bit bizzare but.. throughout the series (mostly manga cuz anime left a lot of things out) rin, kagome and inuyasha kinda changed sesshu view on humans and other things...he could have fallen for rin later on when she was already grown up becuz he visited her from time to time as it was said in the manga.
theres also no ethical problem becuz he never viewed her as anything but a weak human that he just happen to come to platonicly care for becuz he started to change his view on humans..
Sep 20, 2020 12:16 AM
Sep 2008
OHH ANOTHER THOUGHT CAMe TO MIND AFTER SOME RESEARCH
it also can be kagura or someone else, as they had some sort of a thing in the 2nd act...
AND yashahime plot is 10 years after the end of inuyasha (according to the creator)
(the kids are 14-15) so it means that he had those daughters before the end of inuyasha
(as there was a 3 years time skip after the fight with naraku)
and rin was 11 by the end: which makes it impposible for her to be the mother XDDD unless the timeline of the 10 year reffering to something else...

also towa has similiar eyes to kagura XD
anyway... as i stated in my previous comment: if rin is the mother then sesshu fell for heryears later
Sep 21, 2020 5:04 PM

Aug 2009
narutosister said:
it also can be kagura or someone else, as they had some sort of a thing in the 2nd act...
AND yashahime plot is 10 years after the end of inuyasha (according to the creator)
(the kids are 14-15) so it means that he had those daughters before the end of inuyasha
and rin was 11 by the end: which makes it impposible for her to be the mother XDDD unless the timeline of the 10 year reffering to something else...

anyway... as i stated in my previous comment: if rin is the mother then sesshu fell for heryears later

Honestly I REALLY liked SesshyxKagura... but Kagura kinda died :(
I really see the similarity though, with the red eyes and also the red streak through Towa's white hair looks like the red streak through Kagura's fan (Her kimono is also red and white). Setsuna also uses a wind elemental move in the trailer and Kagura was a wind user...

I just don't see how they would bring back Kagura from the dead though... I think Kagura would be awesome though.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 24, 2020 4:26 AM
Aug 2020
Ot drives me crazy when people say he's a father to her or that he raised her. Sesshomaru did NOT raise Rin. They traveled together for MAX 1 year then she stayed with Kaede. Fans usually get confused with the timeline since we grew up with the show, but she did not grow up with him. He never provided her food or shelter nor did he guide her through life or teach her anything. She did whatever she wanted, even joining them on the journey was HER choice. All he did was protect her. They did not have romantic feelings for each other during their journey, that would've been weird, BUT they do love each other. They are the most important being to one another. He literally doesn't care about anyone but her (or at least not nearly the same amount) and she has great respect for him.

It makes perfect sense that they would eventually end up together. Sesshomaru despised humans before Rin and even after everything he still didn't really like them. If he married some other random human it would make no sense with his character. And demons age differently than humans so the "age gap" is really a nonissue. If you have an issue with Sesshomaru and Rin then yall better have an issue with Inuyasha and Kagome because Inuyasha is technically wayyy older than Kagome.

With that being said tho I do hope they include some kind of prologue of the development of their relationship. I can't imagine Sesshomaru being in love but I'd love to see it lol.
Sep 24, 2020 6:16 PM
Jul 2016
Rin is the most obvious option since she is the only human Sesshoumaru really cares about. Some people misinterpreted their relationship as a "father and daughter" one but it was never like that. And honestly it impresses me how some people think that Kagura is the girls' mother when we already know that they are both half-human/half-youkai (not to mention that Kagura is also goddamn dead).
Sep 28, 2020 2:54 AM
Jun 2020
I want anyone but Rin. Hell, I hope Sesshoumaru fucked himself.
Sep 30, 2020 5:51 AM

Jul 2008
Most likely it is Rin, no other candidate other than her honestly. But I never like her pairing with Sesshoumaru because I have always prefer him to be with Kagura.
Oct 2, 2020 4:34 PM

Nov 2009
Then Rin is the mom. No big deal.
Oct 3, 2020 12:14 AM
Jun 2020
I will LOVE it if Rin is the mother, omg
Oct 3, 2020 6:17 AM
Aug 2018
If Rin is the mother, it wouldn't be surprising to me. I always thought that after Rin became a adult she would choose to travel with Sesshomaru again and be with him.
Rin being the mom isn't going to ruin the show for me. I know a lot of people have said they would drop the show if Rin was the mom, but that's not my case.

As long as the plot is good, then I'll enjoy the show 😊
Oct 3, 2020 7:17 AM
Jun 2014
Sesshoumaru didn't raise her. She spent about a year with him and Jaken, who served more as a father figure to her than Sesshoumaru.

All the signs are pointing to her. It's pretty obvious if you watched the live videos where the seiyuus commented the new series. Just wait and see.
Oct 3, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah like someone put in here already, Rin can't logically be the mother of Sesshy's kiddo. It's gotta be someone else especially when you take into account the timeline of events in this episode alone.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 4, 2020 7:47 PM

Oct 2013
It would be pretty disgusting and would definitely ruin Sesshomaru's coolness factor for a lot of people. I can't believe there are actually people trying to justify it. Sesshomaru has always been a guardian figure to her no matter how you look at it. Considering ALL of their interactions is when Rin a literal toddler the fact people say there was a romantic love growing between a child and an adult... it's pretty disgusting and blows my mind how many people try to downplay it. Like... Rin was way too young and innocent to view him that way and there is no way Sesshomaru felt any attraction towards her.

People say Rin can only be the mother because she was the only female character that was in his group for a duration of the manga, pretty weak ass argument. If I remember correctly, the author was deeply uncomfortable by people projecting romance onto their relationship and as far as I remember she disapproved of that weird ass drama CD the anime team tried to push.

The way I see it the anime writers have tried to push this pedo relationship purely to please fangirls self-inserting as Rin... completely glossing over that Rin is a CHILD. Meanwhile the actual author was pretty adamant about it being more of a guardian/kid platonic relationship.

But IF it were to be confirmed then Sesshomaru's character is dead to me, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.
Oct 4, 2020 8:35 PM

Jul 2010
no one is going to mention that the twins both have red lashes on their hair? how that would be? i know setsuna has dark hair but she does have the lashes and it makes me wonder their mom would be an entire new character...

But IF it were to be confirmed then Sesshomaru's character is dead to me, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

same lol people dont seem to understand that with a CHILD, someone who has less than 10 years old, and seeing her grow and the f*ck her is entirely different than already meeting a grown woman and doing that, for those comparing sesshoumaru and rin to inuyasha's parents. and inuyasha literally has the mind of a teenager when he met both kagome and kikyo, his inmaturity is something everyone who watched the series are familiar with, while sesshoumaru is someone who was always portrayed like an adult, so rin being the mom would be weird and gross no matter how you all try to justify it
Oct 4, 2020 9:36 PM

Sep 2018
I'm curious too, who's the mother of Sesshoumaru's kids. If it's Rin, why they didn't reveal it? why need to make it anonymous?
Oct 6, 2020 2:49 AM

Mar 2009
I think the mom is Kaede.
Oct 6, 2020 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
Mormegil said:

She must have used sacred power to make herself fertile again.

A very plausible theory

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 6, 2020 1:11 PM

Dec 2010
starrybee said:
It would be pretty disgusting and would definitely ruin Sesshomaru's coolness factor for a lot of people. I can't believe there are actually people trying to justify it. Sesshomaru has always been a guardian figure to her no matter how you look at it. Considering ALL of their interactions is when Rin a literal toddler the fact people say there was a romantic love growing between a child and an adult... it's pretty disgusting and blows my mind how many people try to downplay it. Like... Rin was way too young and innocent to view him that way and there is no way Sesshomaru felt any attraction towards her.

People say Rin can only be the mother because she was the only female character that was in his group for a duration of the manga, pretty weak ass argument. If I remember correctly, the author was deeply uncomfortable by people projecting romance onto their relationship and as far as I remember she disapproved of that weird ass drama CD the anime team tried to push.

The way I see it the anime writers have tried to push this pedo relationship purely to please fangirls self-inserting as Rin... completely glossing over that Rin is a CHILD. Meanwhile the actual author was pretty adamant about it being more of a guardian/kid platonic relationship.

No he did not raise Rin so their relationship changing would not be bad at all she only spent a year with him and Rin is the only plausible mother for Setsuna and Towa.
Oct 7, 2020 6:29 AM
Jun 2016
starrybee said:

From the moment we know that Sesshomaru has Hannyou daughters, he has already taken the coldness factor from him.
Or do you think Sesshoumaru is capable of having sex with any human woman? That would be an insult to the character.

That you find a relationship between Sesshomaru and Rin disgusting is your opinion of course, but it seems to me that you should take into account two very important factors: Rin has grown. And the other is that it takes place in feudal times, where before it was very normal to marry at thirteen or fourteen.

And by the way, the fact that Rin is the mother is not because she was the only female member in the group, but rather that she (IN MANGA AND ANIME) has changed into Sesshomaru. Thanks to her, Sesshomaru began to have a compassionate heart. Thanks to her, Sesshomaru stopped being a killing machine. Or have you forgotten what it was like before meeting Rin and how if it weren't for Tetsaiga, Kagome would have died in chapter 7?
Of course, I'm not saying that since she was a child, Rin already loved him or that Sesshoumaru was seeing her as a couple. Their relationship has been growing, like Rin who has been growing as well. Because she won't be a girl forever.

About the drama cd, you are very wrong. It's just the opposite, Rumiko approved. He had even said, that he wouldn't have cared that Sesshoumaru and Rin had stayed together.

Not liking it is one thing, but what happened in the manga / anime is too obvious to a lot of people.
Oct 9, 2020 3:36 AM
Sep 2008
Rin is definetly the mother but let me tell you Setsuna looks more like the daughter of Sesshomaru and Sango, but thinking that would lead into more perturbing questions
Oct 10, 2020 11:34 AM

Aug 2019
After the second episode I'm actually not really convinced anymore that Rin is the mother. Before I was pretty much certain on it since she is the only known character that makes sense in my mind.

But Setsuna and Towa seem to be close in age to Hisui (Sango and Miroku's youngest (that we know of)) and that would make it really hard for Rin to be their mother just thinking about biology alone. So yeah, not so sure about that anymore. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Oct 10, 2020 12:14 PM
Jul 2016
TasseKaffee said:
After the second episode I'm actually not really convinced anymore that Rin is the mother. Before I was pretty much certain on it since she is the only known character that makes sense in my mind.

But Setsuna and Towa seem to be close in age to Hisui (Sango and Miroku's youngest (that we know of)) and that would make it really hard for Rin to be their mother just thinking about biology alone. So yeah, not so sure about that anymore. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hisui's age hasn't even been mentioned yet. Just look at his uncle Kohaku. If we go by looks alone, then Kohaku could've been the same age as everyone since he looks pretty young for his age.
Oct 10, 2020 12:29 PM

Aug 2019
IzumiNoa said:
TasseKaffee said:

Hisui's age hasn't even been mentioned yet. Just look at his uncle Kohaku. If we go by looks alone, then Kohaku could've been the same age as everyone since he looks pretty young for his age.

Hmm, you think? I mean, Kohaku was pretty young during the main series, I don't remember his exact age but he can't be much older than 30 in this one and I do think he looks the part. But I guess it comes down to subjective perception.
So I'm not saying Rin absolutely can't be the mother. To be honest, I still hope she is because Sesshomaru ending up with some random human woman just feels weird to me. I'm just not as convinced as before because the timeline just feels off to me.
Oct 10, 2020 5:06 PM
Feb 2008
I would be mad, if she isn't the mother...
Oct 10, 2020 5:57 PM

Oct 2012
does anyone know whos the mother is yet?
Oct 10, 2020 6:41 PM
Oct 2019
Honestly, I don't care if she is or not any more except right now it's too obvious. As the plot is to get Setsuna's memories back and also discover their pasts or parents I suppose. I think if it is Rin the plot would just fall a bit flat to me cause it'd be like "Suprise! Rin's the babies momma!" >.> NOT, it's not a surprise to most viewers because she's the obvious choice. Which I suppose is why it'd annoy me.

I'm probably one of those few who'd prefer someone we don't know or that is just unexpected because then we may get a special episode of how Sesshomaru met "her" or at least get to know her. Sure the series is about the three girls but Inuyasha was about Inuyasha and Kagome but we had episodes that didn't always revolve around them.

Plus, I feel like the Rin/Sess ship is being forced due to the fandom so it seems lackluster. All yall just need to sit back and enjoy the fact Inuyasha has been resurrected in a way! :3 That includes you non-Rin/Sess shippers XD Anyway, just my opinion, in a nutshell, I know I'll at least be one of those old fans of Inuyasha who won't care either way just cause I love this series so much! <3 As I hope you all do as well.
Oct 10, 2020 6:57 PM
Dec 2018
I thought it was most likely to be Rin before the show premiered, but after watching the second episode and seeing how old Rin was when she was left with Kaede...I'm kinda feeling skeptical.

Because if the girls are about four years old when they got separated then how old would Rin be exactly if she gave birth to them? I'm not sure of her exact age, but it makes me feel like she's not the mom. Idk that's just me.
Oct 15, 2020 12:00 PM
Oct 2020
I don't have a source for this, but I've heard the series is set roughly 20 years after the end of TFA (they probably won't exactly date it, so they can play around a bit), so Rin would have been around 17 when she had the twins (if she's the mother). I'm not the biggest fan of that pairing, but I honestly can't see whom else they'd pair Sesshomaru with, and it'd put Rin at the same age as Sango was when she started having kids, so it is what it is.

Honestly, my biggest problem with Rin is that it's sort of a slap in the face to InuYasha & Kagome's relationship, because they want all the kids to be the same age. That means the main characters of the last series, whose relationship was the core pillar of that series, sat around twiddling their thumbs for the better part of a decade for no other reason than to wait around for Sesshomaru/Rin to happen. Granted, at this point Moroha could still have an older sibling running around who's not part of the main cast for whatever reason, but I'm not holding my breath.
Oct 16, 2020 10:31 AM

May 2017
Mormegil said:

Rhis post made my day 😂😂
Oct 17, 2020 4:20 PM

Mar 2012
SofiaviBritannia said:

I thought her relationship with him was as a vassal, no? I definitely don't feel like he raised her just to marry her, of course. I just took it more as him looking after her and then when she got older his feelings became more romantic.
Oct 17, 2020 5:27 PM
Oct 2017
It all depends on how many years have passed since Inuyasha.

Let's say 20 years have passed. The girls are about 14 years old, as revealed by episode 3. Rin was said to be 11 at the end of Inuyasha and was living under Kaede's guidance. That men's the she would have been at least 16 when she and Sesshomaru, you know, "did it".

According to some research, "In 15th-century Florence, girls usually married between the ages of 15 and 19, and their childbearing peaked between the ages of 20 and 24." And in fact, even today we still see mothers with 16 or 17 years occasionally.

So yeah, kinda early, but at the same time completely plausible, especially coming from a Half-Yokai. Saying that it "kills the character" is not understanding the era and situation. In fact, what would kill the character is making a HALF-YOKAI FROM THE FEUDAL AGE FOLLOW MODERN HUMAN VIEWS. The fact that Kaede is still alive is much weirder in my opinion.
KakoriGOct 17, 2020 5:31 PM
Oct 17, 2020 6:22 PM
Jun 2020
rin cant be the mother or do you guys wanna tell me a 12 year old child gave birth to twins that would be a riot
Oct 18, 2020 8:11 PM
May 2017
Hmm someone did a timeline chart that of rin is the mother she would have given birth at 18 kagome was born 1981 or 82 and she is 38 .
Since rin is 7 years younger then that is when run gave birth 14 years ago . I dont like the though if rin got pregnant at 14 that be to young 😫
Oct 18, 2020 9:37 PM

Apr 2014
SofiaviBritannia said:

Wait? Proposed? What? I need to find this.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Oct 18, 2020 9:37 PM

Apr 2014
SofiaviBritannia said:

Wait? Proposed? What? I need to find this.
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Oct 18, 2020 11:07 PM

May 2010
Have u ever considered that Sesshomaru just adopted the twins? like how did with Rin?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 19, 2020 2:53 AM

Nov 2018
risaruart said:

Since rin is 7 years younger then that is when run gave birth 14 years ago . I dont like the though if rin got pregnant at 14 that be to young 😫

Back then in that era, being a mom at the age of 13 or so years was normal.
Oct 19, 2020 12:30 PM
May 2017
BenRyan said:
risaruart said:

Back then in that era, being a mom at the age of 13 or so years was normal.

Yeah but I think Since the timeline is 2019 that means kagome is 38. So rin could
Have been 17 if she gave birth . 🤔
Nov 1, 2020 7:27 AM

Aug 2011
wape said:

LMAO!

Once it's confirmed, I'll definitely stop watching.
Nov 1, 2020 3:35 PM

Nov 2012
narutosister said:

Exactly. They would have been born before Inuyasha ended. And Sesshomaru probably wouldn't have told anyone. I thought their mother was Kagura until I realized they are half demon sisters. They wouldn't be half demons with Kagura as a mother. However, there was a human woman who tried to become a demon or something to prove her love to Sesshomaru. I can not remember the character's name or any real specifics. Anyway, Sesshomaru did not kill her as he normally would have. So I was thinking it may be her.
Nov 1, 2020 3:46 PM

Nov 2012
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
wape said:

LMAO!

Once it's confirmed, I'll definitely stop watching.

If it's Rin, so will I.
Nov 1, 2020 4:04 PM

Oct 2013
man is still funny people mad Rin could get Sesshoumaru to get physical with her when she old enough to have kids down the line when she older
But they cool with Inuyasha x Kagome when he like 200 years old and she 18 only after time skip
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.