Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 7, 2020 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Seeing how nice her family was made me sad.

The reaction of her old friends to seeing her as a nendroid was great. I wish we could have seen more of them.

Well, that's it then. It's far from being one of my favorites but it was quite enjoyable. I feel that the serious moments were not that well done or did not fit in so well with the rest but the Crimson Vow was a fun group to watch, I liked their interactions.

The best was without a doubt the OP, that "Waho Waha" is catchy af! Well, that and Pauline, Paulines best girl <3.

Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.
Oct 8, 2020 1:16 AM

Nov 2019
SkyLETV said:
Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.

It's not an adaptation. It's a separate work, just as each manga is.

Mixed media projects are purposely designed to get people to consume multiple forms of media rather than stick to just one to get the full picture.
Oct 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Mar 2013
Honestly I really enjoy the manga for this and would love for it to have a second season but it was given to the wrong studio. Project No. 9's other series are... questionable, to say the least, and I think that was detrimental to how they handled this show. In the hands of a decent studio this would have a second season by now imo.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 23, 2020 10:29 PM

Aug 2018
Somehow I got a "Shingeki no Kyojin's titan in wall discovery" in here, was that a missile? Maybe something huge will be exposed next but I doubt there will be 2nd season as this anime seems not popular :(
Mar 31, 2021 8:41 PM

Oct 2019
Fun watch, it's that fun that I watched whole 12 eps in a day. Also well wrapped 4 volumes of LN, I like how they made the encounter with the elder dragons as the show finale and skip all the troubles Mile train her friends off-screen so there's more contents to put on. Would be great if we can see S2 someday. 8/10
andrearionaMar 31, 2021 9:18 PM
Jun 3, 2021 1:42 AM

Feb 2020
Great ending, but the second season is a must in my opinion. I'm curious about those elder dragons.

Overall, this was a very good anime. The characters were cute and funny and their adventures were enjoyable to follow.

The combination of comedy, moe, action and some dark and serious themes blended very well together.

SerafosDec 10, 2023 9:49 AM
Jun 26, 2021 3:11 PM
May 2021
man what a bad episode she doesn't say that it's a reincarnated of anger this man could you make her say she's a reincarnated man
Jul 9, 2021 1:47 PM
Oct 2017
Never should've gimped herself but they always find some workaround...😑
Sep 15, 2021 2:43 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, That ending was so stupid until they followed her thankfully. You "can't" tell them about your reincarnation? Sooo stupid, there is nooo reason for her not to be able to tell them, they are her best friends and like her family. There is NO reason not to tell them and be honest about it, and having that burden is soo stupid, that would be like Subaru being ABLE to tell people about Return By Death and NOT doing it. I really do like OP protagonists and this show had it's charms so it was decent but I seriously don't understand why she doesn't tell her close friends the truth.
Jun 30, 2022 8:48 AM
Nov 2019
I can't believe, the only episode that faithfully carries light novel story material (almost) is only in this episode.
Jun 30, 2022 9:00 AM

Nov 2019
elsaintx said:
I can't believe, the only episode that faithfully carries light novel story material (almost) is only in this episode.

This is a mixed media project. All versions of the series are intentionally different, they are not adaptations.
Nov 7, 2022 9:38 PM
Nov 2022
Amei meu anime favorito
Nov 28, 2022 5:05 AM
Nov 2022
Good episode oyeah
Jan 14, 2023 9:51 AM
Aug 2022
Honestly, for low production value, and being a random suggestion on Crunchyroll, I really enjoyed this series a ton.
Mar 12, 2023 12:30 AM

Dec 2008
So here we once again have another example of the trend over the last couple years to have a show with a female protagonist, in a fantasy rpg isekai setting...and fail to do anything worthwhile, on time, or in a fulfilling sort of way.
Theres always been "Mary Sues", regardless of their gender, but this subgenre  of isekais with little real adventure or plot has not only gotten played out, the way so many are done with literal Mary Sues has been stale for a long time. Do something else besides the same tired joke about "Oh no! People noticed how overpowered I am, so must try to pretend they didnt notice waaaah". Again and again. 
And then instead of going on decent quests or have real development thats not shallow, the characters dawdle about, wasting their time with pointless filler for most episodes. At one point they delved into their backstories, and it was beginning to make me care as there was real loss and heartache and sorrow in their backstories....When SUDDENLY more nonsense ruins the vibe. Too much try hard cuteseyness. Why even bother going to an isekai world?  This felt like it all could have been in Tokyo witt super powers instead.
 The show was animated and styled decently. Nno problems with the look as I saw no CGI at all. Just was another wasted opportunity. 3.5/10 at best.
Jun 15, 2023 9:27 AM
Oct 2022
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jul 20, 2023 8:55 AM
May 2023
the story is great
character development is great
theres kinda a lot of chit chat but i never skip it because even the chit chat is very enjoyable (at least for me) because the mc (mila) is kinda stupid? idk the correct word for mila behavior (the answer always funny and not making any sense at all)

this anime would give you a mood swing very frequently. in one episode you can laugh. cry. happy a couple times.

is it worth to waste your time to watch this anime? my answer is yeah if you like typical isekai anime. specially if you r new to anime this anime would be perfect because the topic is easy and you dont have to focus the chit chat to understand what happened
Sep 26, 2023 9:47 PM
Jul 2020
Really quite good work.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

125 by Vosson12564_cool »»
Mar 4, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2019

89 by Old_Fart_61 »»
Jan 11, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2019

89 by Old_Fart_61 »»
Jan 11, 7:18 PM

» Where do I pick up the light novel after the anime?

neil - Dec 23, 2019

8 by abyss_will »»
Dec 12, 2023 11:22 AM

» will this ever get a second season?

go1d1eaf - May 22, 2021

17 by NiQ1 »»
Oct 4, 2023 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.