Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2020 6:34 AM
Apr 2019
I'm going blind here. I think its source material is manga, so maybe I'll try reading it sometime. The first episode is wholesome. They're really cute together <3
Oct 3, 2020 6:35 AM

Mar 2010
The fml and ml are pretty weird. How did the fml survive the crash? Since they kept talking about NASA and the moon. Is she a alien or something? Not sure if I am interested enough to keep watching
Oct 3, 2020 7:03 AM

May 2019
This seems like a unique but interesting anime. Can't wait to see where it goes.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Oct 3, 2020 7:26 AM
Nov 2019
For me this Anime will be increase the dignity of women. A women not become cheap. To all women if there is a man who wants you. Ask him to marry you. Don't let him touch you before marriage. So women will not be looked down upon. i so excited this Anime
Oct 3, 2020 7:39 AM
Sep 2016
Finally, the most wholesome romcom I've ever seen has finally released it's adaptation. I'm really glad that it's a 1:1 adaptation of the 1st four chapters. The art and voices are both great, I really adore the character designs.

Also, if you're still thinking this would have an NTR or any thing synonymous to that, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it won't have any. It's just a wholesome story of a married couple.
Oct 3, 2020 8:18 AM

Jan 2014
RinTohsaka_ said:
That was an adorable premise, havn't read the manga but I'm hyped for whats coming.
Georgiooo said:
Wtf was that what did i watch, this was one of the most stupidest episodes i have ever watched, just imagine life being so random and illogical, you are a 15 years old kid you see a girl you approach her then got hit by a truck you don’t die but rather got saved by a 15 years old girl from a truck a fucking truck for god’s sake, you thank her and after one minute of talking you be like i love, and she is like oke lets get married. Sorry what ....
1/10
Yeah your post makes a lot sense 1/10 for you comment.

Personally I found this episode/start to be pretty decent and didn't hate it, but he does make a point. It's pretty stupid that he would fall in "love" like that

I probably will stick around for a few more episodes before I most likely drop it. From what I'm reading from others and my own predictions, it's just gonna be a cute everyday slice of life of couple anime.

Definitely a meh anime so far tho
Oct 3, 2020 8:24 AM

Jul 2015
Very wholesome. Especially since it has the same character design as Tsurezure Children.
I have a feeling that Nasa went into coma after an accident and it is all just a dream

Oct 3, 2020 9:11 AM
Jan 2017
This anime is so sweet and cute, loved the op. I'm gonna have diabetes soon.
Oct 3, 2020 9:11 AM
Oct 2020
Why his name Hoshizora is pronounced Nasa, I know that Sky character is sometime pronounced like ku, ko, aku, taka but not the sa sound, and that Star character is pronounced like sho, sei but not Na sound.
Oct 3, 2020 9:23 AM
Jul 2019
Never expected an anime adaption, i've been waiting ever since i heard of it.
Oct 3, 2020 9:27 AM
Oct 2019
"A Simp's dream" the anime. Banger Op and great 1st episode.
Oct 3, 2020 9:47 AM
Oct 2018
Levels of cuteness are over the moon for this one. I can only say one thing about this chapter: Tonikaku Kawaii
Akkarin! Hai!
Oct 3, 2020 9:54 AM

Apr 2013
OP made by Yonomi, 10/10 song as expected.

Oct 3, 2020 10:29 AM
Apr 2020
Is it just me that the character looks a bit weird....
Oct 3, 2020 10:30 AM

Jul 2020
This shows a lot of promise. Manga readers thought on this?
Oct 3, 2020 10:40 AM
Jul 2019
I really liked this episode. I laughed a lot. I've just only watched my first new anime from this season but I think this could be a contender for best girl of the season.
Oct 3, 2020 11:18 AM
May 2018
will it have a happy ending. I mean i dont know but she might be princess kaguya and she might go back to moon. so in that case it could be sad
Oct 3, 2020 11:20 AM

May 2015
Can't say I'm all that impressed. Everything just happened and I'm sure there's a catch, right? I hope the next episode will make more sense.
Oct 3, 2020 12:03 PM

Oct 2018
Came for anime girl, stayed for information about NASA
Who needs signatures anyway?
Oct 3, 2020 12:13 PM
Jan 2019
Imagine smiling the entire episode lmao, this Season Anime is extremely promosing yet the adaptation is so damn good.

Too wholesome, i smiled the entire episode. And yet, i also confused what the hell happened...? Tonikaku, Kawaii!
Oct 3, 2020 12:15 PM
Jan 2019
For first impression, i think i'll give this first.

Animation: 8
Artstyle:8
OP: 8
Well, it's 8.
Oct 3, 2020 12:17 PM
Aug 2020
Well loved the first episode. What was most I intriguing to me was that this is a fresh take on romance anime rather than the usual clichés. Would absolutely recommend this.
Oct 3, 2020 12:25 PM
May 2016
Am I the only one thinking that this anime is just weird shit??
C'mon, a random guy, that has no apeal at all, just fall in love with some random cute girl and get married after a couple of years without even seeing each other.
This is really random and I don't like it
If the author wanna tell a story about a recent married couple, he could just do as " I cant understand what my husband is saying", that starts the anime with the couple already married, and doesn't push some random shitty reason to them get married
Oct 3, 2020 12:38 PM
Mar 2020
The op was something else.. it caught me off guard.
I thought now truck kun's gonna do it's job but well it's not isekai.
Pretty good pace given this stories about.
Again the op caught me off guard.
Oct 3, 2020 2:16 PM
Apr 2020
Omg a straight to the point romance
Oct 3, 2020 2:18 PM

May 2020
This was an incredible start! Really interested on how this is going to turn out! It seems quite unique, I haven't seen stories with married couples, this looks like it's gonna be quite the experience.
Banger OP, it's quite catchy imo.
Looking foward for the next episode!

Oct 3, 2020 3:15 PM
Feb 2014
Opening song is Fire I’m already like this first episode. Can’t wait to watch more
Oct 3, 2020 3:24 PM

Jul 2020
Nice one! This went as fast as Mbappe running down the wing, but promises a lot. Let´s see what happens next, but I bet this will be Top 3 Season anime
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Oct 3, 2020 3:57 PM

Dec 2016
MegamiRem said:
So non manga readers get ready for an awesome ride of wholesomeness.

As non manga reader I have a question

also it will be one season anime or there is room for multiple seasons?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 3, 2020 4:37 PM

Sep 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
MegamiRem said:

There is enough material for more seasons.
Oct 3, 2020 4:39 PM
May 2015
I loved Hayate no Gotoku but this was trash. The events unfolding are happening way to fast, how is this cute? Will give it a few more eps before deciding whether to continue or drop
Oct 3, 2020 4:42 PM

Oct 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
MegamiRem said:

There's currently 127 chapters in the manga. So if they adapt 2 chapter per episode like the first episode then we can get about 60 episodes atleast.
Oct 3, 2020 4:45 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
I really liked the story of the first episode. It was charming. I really don't like the character designs though, especially of Nasa. I hope I get used to it because it's a bit distracting for me atm. Mind you, a good story can carry a bad art style so it's not a massive problem. The OP is catchy too.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Oct 3, 2020 5:08 PM

Apr 2020
Thank god it's finally here!!! Animation was so gorgeous I'm surprised they made this after Arte from last Spring. The voices for Nasa and Tsukasa was ideal enough. And that OP....it is so fast I didn't expect its the direction they are taking for the anime's theme.

Overall, it was a very good adaptation. I've read the manga 2 months in advance and let me tell you it is gonna be-
Oct 3, 2020 5:13 PM

May 2018
He was hit by a huge truck she saved him and both walked or even ran?? Wtf. That was kinda stupid ngl. But seems like a wholesome show. I'll give it some more episodes it feels like this is more hyped than the highly anticipated jujutsu. That surprised me. (I didn't know both of these shows)

►"The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines." ◄
►"As you live you lose reasons and hope. But as you keep on going, you pick up new reasons and hope."◄
►"If I don’t stand up here… If I don’t reach higher here… When am I ever going to do it?"◄
Oct 3, 2020 5:15 PM

May 2009
Shame that animation and artstyle are subpar.
Oct 3, 2020 5:19 PM

May 2020
I found the Intro rather very catchy. The episode, well it was good and I did smile at a few moments.

In my Middle and High School Days, back when I couldn't pluck courage to ask the girl I liked out. I, instead, had an imaginary relationship with her (Creepy, yes but that was the type of coward I was). This is exactly what this show reminds me of.
Ethan348Oct 3, 2020 10:47 PM
Oct 3, 2020 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
Bruh that OP is a banger! I haven't watched the episode yet!
Oct 3, 2020 6:14 PM
Mar 2018
Hope that at the end of the season the anime will surpass 8.0 rating. For now there are quite a lot of boomers can’t invest into any new anime nowadays without some edgelords as characters.

Decent adaptation so far, VA is different from what I expected when reading the manga but it’s still ok. NASA’s chad power is so strong that not even Truck-kun can isekai him.
Oct 3, 2020 6:40 PM

Nov 2014
"TONIKAKU KAWAIII !!!" Yuzuki Nasa,2020 -

Nasa, the boy who accidentally got the same name as well-known American Space Org a.k.a NASA and has kanji meaning of Sky of Stars. Getting teased because of name throughout his life he decided to work and study harder to become better than the NASA itself.

Somehow in his 3rd year of Junior High School, He almost got hit by a truck because he blowned away by the cuteness of a girl who look like Princess Kaguya in his eyes and got love at first sight. He ended up saved by that person even though he got hurt too because of the accident... and ended with the promise of marriage before she went away and he got hospitalized.

finally in his legally marriage age, after dropping from school and work everyday she came with marriage letter to be signed at the marriage office XD....and here the story of fluffy and adorable young marriage couple begin....

well the story and the meeting of them was quite represented the Tales of Princess Kaguya and Taketori. still... after 100++ chapter IIRC Tsukasa backstory still mysterious and unknown whether she really came from or who she really was. Well...whatever, the most kmportant thing we could see their everyday fluffy marriage life with many kind of experienced that they through.

The OP was really catchy and really fun, already become my favorite OP for this season, DJ Yunomi feat Tsukasa a.k.a Kitou Akari tho... :D. Dat rap by Kitou-san was really good.

Finally, My favorite manga from Hata Kenjiro-Sensei got adapted..., this surely is one of my fav Romcom/romance manga the everyday fluffyness and cuteness from both Nasa and Tsukasa as young married couple is really wholesome :D

can't wait to run along this journey of 12/24 ( i hope 24 >_<) episode of this fluffy NasaTsukasa XD.

Oct 3, 2020 7:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally had a time to watched this damn sweetness.

Yeah, this is just full of a cute moment. Eventhough i don't even like Nasa for my first impression. But left aside him, to just focused about Tsukasa. She was TONIKAKU KAWAII!
Thats it no other comment. No need more development to progressed because their focus started out from their marriage, where they just left their pure young live into a straight happiness as an official, and legal couple. Such a nice advertisement for the Japanese citizens to just married your damn girlfriends and made your descendant as soon as possible. Because Japanese really need to increased their damn birth rate and a marriage rate. Well, not sure about these one had a fast-forward birth of a babies or not. At least one point already fulfilled. XD

Yeah, such a unique storyline, and its really simple. No need the damn drama. No need a difficult way to confessed your damn feeling. Just directly said that damn words, and feeling at the same time: "will you marry me?" I am pretty sure for liking this shit a lot.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 3, 2020 7:27 PM

May 2020
Oh man this is wonderful. First of all, the OP is amazing, loved both song and sequence.

Then, characters look great (specially Tsukasa, she is beautiful). Animation looks nice.

They're already married so is gonna be different from other animes. But im afraid of all that thing with the comparision with th tale of Kaguya, maybe she isn't human...

Tsukasa best girl of the season so far.
Oct 3, 2020 7:37 PM

Dec 2019
Truck- kun be like
Mission failed, we'll get em next time
Oct 3, 2020 8:37 PM

Oct 2011
This was so cute despite how unrealistic it is. It's going to be a lot different being married from the start and having their relationship develop from there. I'm curious about who Tsukasa really is, and if she's genuinely attracted to Nasa. Either way, gonna enjoy the ride for now.
Oct 3, 2020 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
I'm conflicted, because it was fun but at the same time its weird how fast everything happened.

Tsukasa is top waifu material tho.
Oct 3, 2020 10:18 PM

Apr 2015
I hated Hayate but this was nice.

It tickles that little fantasy you had in your teens really well. Despite the super unrealistic premise neither of the MCs come off as overly obnoxious or cloud cuckoo lander, and it's brushing through all the potentially cringey bits nicely. The title concerns Tsukasa but this was one of the very few shows where I immediately thought the male MC was really cute too. (...maybe I'm getting a bit older)

Akarin uses her usual voice here and it's more comforting and adorable than I thought it would be.
Oct 3, 2020 10:27 PM
Jul 2020
man that OP and ending are good...overall a good episode so far and wow the confession in the first episode itself...looks like its fast paced
Oct 3, 2020 11:38 PM

Sep 2019
DoctorWasabi said:
RinTohsaka_ said:
That was an adorable premise, havn't read the manga but I'm hyped for whats coming.
Yeah your post makes a lot sense 1/10 for you comment.

Personally I found this episode/start to be pretty decent and didn't hate it, but he does make a point. It's pretty stupid that he would fall in "love" like that

I probably will stick around for a few more episodes before I most likely drop it. From what I'm reading from others and my own predictions, it's just gonna be a cute everyday slice of life of couple anime.

Definitely a meh anime so far tho
Ever heard of love at first sight bruh? Yes love at first sight does happen in reality too. So I don't know you can't get why he felt in love with her in first sight.
Oct 4, 2020 12:14 AM

Jun 2020
I really like this so far, I can't wait for the further episodes.

7.8/10 so far or just 8/10

A very good first episode.

Oct 4, 2020 12:18 AM
Jun 2020
Never heard of Tonikawa until I saw coming up this season. Also this will be the first series I will watch as it aires from ep 1. Gotta say I really like what I see so far. I like the VAs and the art style. I think this show has a lot of promise!
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

225 by ShinigamiReichi »»
Apr 16, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 6, 2020

121 by Monzzhu »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.