Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 5, 2020 2:24 PM

Sep 2011
Alex796 said:
It is my experience, and lots of other men's. That's the consensus in mens groups on the internet from the 40 year olds. Everyone tried being the gentleman at least once or twice, it just doesn't work like that IRL. As we say where I come from: "when one gives (away), you take. When one hits (you), you run. When one shoots, you duck."

My opinion is that the real scumbag is the one arrogant enough to think he knows what goes in other people's heads, deeming himself a gentleman for living up to values cherished only by himself.

We are dealing with teenagers(Even if they are already college students except Ruka, I can't see them as adults with their mindset). If only they were adults or thinking like adults, they can just do whatever they want as long as they are aware that you offered/grabbed the opportunity and you will not regret it. With their extreme teenage thinking, I doubt they could handle it as they worry too much things. And, as I said, Kazuya is trying to commit himself to Chizuru and he has no definite feelings for Ruka. I am not sure if he considered Ruka's feelings but props to him if he did. And despite he has high libido and worries too much on his virginity, he managed to control his lust which that made me amazed, given how shit he is.

Anyway, I do understand on your last statement but I believe Kazuya never thought of himself as a gentleman and he is really aware of his stupidity.

Sep 5, 2020 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Nylism said:
I bet the whole thing would have also ended if Kazuya admitted right there and then that he had actually fallen for Chizuru because by the looks of it, Chizuru seems to be harboring some feelings herself. Hell, iits a win-win situation. She doesnt have feelings? Then, she has all the reason to break it off even more since Kazuya has actually fallen for her and not just for business. If she does have feelings then she can just tell him as well so they can go on to become an actual couple. If anything, Id like to see more of Kazuya as someone with an actual girlfriend. Just to see if he actually mans up.

100% agree, especially that she definitely have feelings for him.
But in the same time this anime would end in this season and I need more ... I live for cringe like this show.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 5, 2020 2:40 PM

Dec 2016
krukrooo said:
After this episode, I'm starting to wonder
just how much (in total) has Kazuya spent on renting Mizuhara.

reddit have answer for everything. ;)

"If you're only here for the number (manga included):
372400 yen ( 3532.96 $)"
https://www.reddit.com/r/KanojoOkarishimasu/comments/ijlp7k/i_calculated_how_much_money_kazuya_spent_on/
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 5, 2020 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Ruka-chan is so good but man... i also want mizuhara...
Kazuya could tell her but that fag:vv
Sep 5, 2020 3:30 PM

Aug 2017
This is, I think, the first time, since I started watching Anime, that I found myself screaming at the computer. That girl, Ruka, is insane.
Sep 5, 2020 4:24 PM

Aug 2018
Bros ... bros I cannot anymore, I know we're saying this a lot but holy hell this motherfucker ... this absolute garbage of a human being, like there are villains I hate in fiction but even the worse villains of all time deserve less to be strangled to fucking agony than this dude, if you like this dude you're the most pathetic creature ever brought up to this universe.

I miss the old times, we had some Okazaki Tomoya, some Eikichi Onizuka, some Touma, I mean WHAT KIND OF SPINELESS PIECE OF INCEL VIRGIN WOULD ACT LIKE THIS ?! Kiss from my ex which actively insulted me and try to ruin my relationship like the manipulative bitch she is OF COURSE FUCK YEAH I KEEP WANKING ON HER IF YOU WANT ! BUT AT LEAST FAKE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS RIBBON WEARING TOMBOY CUTIE TO NOT DESTROY THE SITUATION I'M IN ? NOT IN FUCKING HELL MY DUDE I REJECT HER LIKE A DUMPSTER AND I DO NOT EVEN DARE TO GIVE HER THE D BUT THEN I KEEP COMPLAINING WHY AM I SUCH A DISGUSTING VIRGIN, ALSO I'M GONNA ADD ANOTHER LIE TO THE MOUNTAIN PILE OF LIES I'M ALREADY ON BECAUSE WHY NOT ?!

My only reason to watch this show was to hear Sora Anamiya and Rie Takahashi whispers in my ear but I'm still disappointed I can't even believe it, and they don't want to give us the Rie Takahashi, please make her appear to at least save this irredeemable piece of trash.
Sep 5, 2020 8:24 PM

Aug 2019
Ruka is persistent i'll give her that, maybe to an extremely over the top degree where i'm kinda just finding her more, annoying? Then anything? She's cut a lot of corners, and jumped to a lot of conclusion, and is going as far as asserting herself as Kazuya's "real" gf to the point where she's coming uninvited to family gatherings and just bugging the lot of them. I mean, you can tell Kazuya is not ok or feels uncomfortable with like 80% of her interactions with him (but to be fair Chizuru felt the same way towards him for like 4 episodes i swear lmao).
Still, find it weird how she refuses to give up trying to expose the truth and almost force him to acknowledge her as the gf?

Like, if Chizuru and Kazuya are happy with what they are doing, why can't you just leave them be? You really think that going all that way to expose the truth ,that will obviously hurt him, will make him fall for you?
Sep 5, 2020 8:34 PM

Jul 2020
don’t think most of us expected anything special from this show but it’s becoming more ridiculous with complication over complication for everyone. MC was rlly pathetic in this episode
Sep 5, 2020 8:36 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Ruka is way too nice for that MC. And she's hot, anyone in their right mind would go for her.

Is he going to be a wimp for the entire show?
He reminds me of the MC of Kanokon. I loved Kanokon but it was hard to endure that MC and it feels the same for this show.
Even Rito from To Love-Ru is a fucking alpha male compared to this pussy.

Alex796 said:

Not that I'm trying to portray myself as an alpha-Chad or whatever, but I have some first-hand life experience with this. When I was younger, I too tried to be all "noble & respectable" about it to the point I turned away on opportunities. But in retrospect, there is nothing to be gained in these situations by being the so-called "mature and not perverted" chump. She's going to get hurt no matter what and a real life Kazuya would just look back at it and facepalm at the missed opportunity.

As I already said, when you can smash - you smash. No ifs and buts. No matter her/your feelings (for someone else). Unless of course you're committed to someone else, which Kazuya clearly isn't.

Definitely. Surprised there's some people who disagree. I thought this was obvious for people who had sex before, but maybe that's just me.
There's also a difference between trying to treat women nicely and being a huge ass pussy like the MC of this show.
MeriuSep 5, 2020 8:50 PM
Sep 5, 2020 9:06 PM

Jul 2020
Nieznajomy43 said:
krukrooo said:
After this episode, I'm starting to wonder
just how much (in total) has Kazuya spent on renting Mizuhara.

reddit have answer for everything. ;)

"If you're only here for the number (manga included):
372400 yen ( 3532.96 $)"

wow thats a lot of money btw thank you for sharing this! :)

I accept random friend requests!
Sep 5, 2020 11:20 PM

Jun 2020
i get that ruka is here to push the narrative but if kazuya is resisting her so hard & clearly she's so fucking annoying & giving him hella problems then why can't he just reject her or just end things with her. i've been trying to like him as i get that he's a flawed character, but he's been so stupid & has no backbone at all. and he wonders why he is not good enough for chizuru. he's enabling ruka, i don't even blame her any more for being so fucking rude & annoying, he's letting her.

you know what. kazuya and ruka deserve to be together. chizuru's too good for him.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 6, 2020 12:38 AM

Aug 2017
MC is still a wimp but I like both girls. Ruka pulling some hot moves. Man any normal guy would have pounded her immediately in that love hotel, no excuses.

Alex796 said:
Yeah, that's one of the lamest things I ever saw in anime. He should've scored with Ruka regardless of his feelings to Chizuru.
When a girl offers herself to you and you're not committed to anyone else, you never refuse! Even if you have it for someone else. You smash, and move along.
That's anime for you. IRL he 100% should have laid the pipe and impregnated her regardless of commitments.

CarbonMDSep 6, 2020 12:44 AM
Sep 6, 2020 1:14 AM

Feb 2020
Meriu said:
Ruka is way too nice for that MC. And she's hot, anyone in their right mind would go for her.

Is he going to be a wimp for the entire show?
He reminds me of the MC of Kanokon. I loved Kanokon but it was hard to endure that MC and it feels the same for this show.
Even Rito from To Love-Ru is a fucking alpha male compared to this pussy.

Yeah, Ruka actually left a very good impression on me this episode, for the first time in the show. It's a shame MC is the way he is... even though that would've ended the show, they should've made him "see the light" when she revealed her cards in that hotel and just wrap up the show with the rest of it being a cleanup of MC's lies.
Meriu said:
Alex796 said:

Not that I'm trying to portray myself as an alpha-Chad or whatever, but I have some first-hand life experience with this. When I was younger, I too tried to be all "noble & respectable" about it to the point I turned away on opportunities. But in retrospect, there is nothing to be gained in these situations by being the so-called "mature and not perverted" chump. She's going to get hurt no matter what and a real life Kazuya would just look back at it and facepalm at the missed opportunity.

As I already said, when you can smash - you smash. No ifs and buts. No matter her/your feelings (for someone else). Unless of course you're committed to someone else, which Kazuya clearly isn't.

Definitely. Surprised there's some people who disagree. I thought this was obvious for people who had sex before, but maybe that's just me.
There's also a difference between trying to treat women nicely and being a huge ass pussy like the MC of this show.

Well, I didn't want to state it explicitly as you did, but yeah... can't expect any better of an anime forum. xD
You can never assume people's experience by their age, here. For they very well may be aspiring wizards, lol...
TrumpMD said:
Alex796 said:
Yeah, that's one of the lamest things I ever saw in anime. He should've scored with Ruka regardless of his feelings to Chizuru.
When a girl offers herself to you and you're not committed to anyone else, you never refuse! Even if you have it for someone else. You smash, and move along.
That's anime for you. IRL he 100% should have laid the pipe and impregnated her regardless of commitments.

It's one of the things I hate most in anime. Unlike in western shows, for some reason these Japanese really like long and painful edging, beating around the bush, going circles...
Alex796Sep 6, 2020 1:24 AM
Sep 6, 2020 1:43 AM
Dec 2019
1. Ruka blackmails Kazuya into a relationship *he doesn't want*

2. Ruka 'kidnaps' him to a love hotel and forces him to explain his personal issues.

3. Ruka *invades his privacy* by reading a message on his phone.

4. Ruka shows up uninvited and claims to be his girlfriend, creating a negative experience for Kazuya, Chizuru, and his entire family.

Please tell me more how Ruka is a better person than Chizuru. Ruka is impulsive and treats Kazuya *worse* than Mami did. She has no respect for him, his privacy, his personal space, and has 0 respect for Chizuru too and looks down on her because she's a rental GF. The situation with the grandmas is for *Kazuya and Chizuru* to work out, NOT Ruka's.

Yet somehow Kazuya's still the badguy in all this...

Ruka is the worst girl of all seasons. Its fucking amazing how a cute design for a character will make everyone ignore what the character actually does lol
Sep 6, 2020 1:50 AM

Mar 2020
i cant help but see Ruka's point and understand her frame of mind , but on the other hand this attitude pissed me tf off , JESUS CHRIST RUKA STOP OVERSTEPING , maybe time for Mizuhara to start droppping the act and start thinking about THAT question ? all in all a pretty annoying ep but also had its moments
Sep 6, 2020 2:01 AM

Jul 2017
Kazuya...you're being TOO OPEN for Chizuru to realize that you like her, but there's ONE MORE issue to suppress: Ruka's clingy and possessive personality. From a date straight to a love hotel to answer for his actions, I'm quite baffled by Kazuya's spineless and receptive actions. Answer it like a man, can't ya...

And man, Ruka showing up at the secret meeting of both Kazuya and Chizuru's grandmothers, quite the opportunistic moments for the elderly. But Kazuya facing the throes of his grandma's wrath, coupled with Ruka's persistence and misunderstanding of the entire complicated fiasco of the former girlfriend, what was the entirety of that to take in?

Ruka breaking the news personally to Kazuya's grandma, that is a BIG threat to both their livelihoods if the word went out. But like any parent, their concern is for their overall lives, and Ruka, I really hope that's the final word for you.

WELP, as if we're done with her, she's now working at Kazuya's workplace? WHAT...

Just want to finish this the best way could.
Sep 6, 2020 2:11 AM
Dec 2017
rsc-pl said:
I feel sorry for Ruka, that really scummy how she was treated. But she was a part of the problem. She forced herself on thier shrine visit. In the other hand Kazuya had a perfect opportunity to say the truth. But he don't really want to. And Chizuru don't know what she want too.

Theres no perfect time for kazuya because he doesnt actually want to go out with Ruka because he likes Chizuru. If he didnt like Chizuru then it would be way simpler but because he does he is basically playing the long game to try and win her under the pretense of not wanting to disappoint his grandma.
Sep 6, 2020 2:35 AM
Apr 2020
Ruka is so precocious! lmao. She's kinda selfish and immature tho. She's indeed Kazuya's current girlfriend, but she agreed to their situation so she must understand and not interfere to that extent. At least, it's clear to her that Kazuya's grandma really likes Chizuru. And Chizuru is starting to realize her true feelings for Kazuya because of that encounter. Trials have expiration! Poor Ruka.

But, wtf?! Kazuya's friend rented Chizuru! lol. Another problem! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next episode!

Sep 6, 2020 3:25 AM

Jan 2020
I actually think that this episode is better than the previous ones. Although Kazuya's idiocy and selfishness still bothers me a lot, I laughed quite a few times during the entire episode.
Sep 6, 2020 4:27 AM

Apr 2015
Ruka deserves so much better! All I can say is, I fucking love her ribbon and what the animators did with it this episode. To see it pull Kazuya's ear was so good!

Kazuya's sex fantasy was pretty funny and actually something I have to agree on for once! The ribbon stays!!

Ruka is bold as fuck though and honestly I can't blame her at all. She made this episode highly entertaining! Ruka best girl? At this rate she will be!
Sep 6, 2020 7:08 AM

Aug 2018
Every week I grow to hate Kazuya more. He doesn’t deserve either one of the two girls. I love Ruka and think she should knee Kazuya in the groin, hard, and then go and find a guy worthy of her.
Sep 6, 2020 7:24 AM

Aug 2014
so Sumi will show next episode or not? It seems Mami is totally gone from the show.
I think I don't like what Chizuru will do in next episode ;/ I hate waiting for new ep ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 6, 2020 8:30 AM
Feb 2018
I hate the MC, I hate Chizuru. The best thing in this show is Ruka, actually the only reason I'm still watching this.
Sep 6, 2020 9:10 AM

Oct 2017
Kazuya got no brain, still after Mizuhara even thou a girl far better than her is after him.
Sep 6, 2020 12:11 PM
Oct 2012
I must be getting old... I have started to find this type of series annoying... While at first I sided with the MC for being a loser given his backstory (it was kinda understandable, being dumped by a gf and being unable to forget her, at some point I passed through that and it was hell), BUT... I have noticed I'm getting annoyed by him more and more than ever before. I thought I would see a change in his attitude or at least see him grow up or deal with the issue in a more mature way... but this is getting out of control.

I mean, the MC is blatantly abusing Ruka. It's awful. Other harem type anime aren't THAT awful. You can smoothly follow MC sailing the waves between one "girl" and another until the MC lands at an island with resolution or at least keeps a nice balance, but this...ughhh!

One thing is an MC being a loser wihle caring about the girls or a badass and caring for no one, but another is being a loser, abusive and f**king cringey as hell.
Sep 6, 2020 2:21 PM

Apr 2018
Ruka is so aggressive this episode but i can see why she is that way. This act is getting way too complicated now.
Sep 6, 2020 2:23 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This was basically a full 20 minutes of Ruka spitting facts about basically everything that's wrong with this show. Pretty much everything she said was absolutely correct and the way Kazuya acts in return is simply pathetic

His fake relationship with Chizuru has absolutely no future and the fact that they insist on maintaining this farce no matter what is so non-sensical, and while her reasons for liking him are pretty questionable, it is undeniably true that he would be much better off simply dating Ruka like normal and let that be it given his current situation. This web of lies and pretense doesn't benefit anyone. Just annoying to watch

That said I don't see why she'd be feeling bad about being unable to reveal the truth to Kazuya's grandmother. Obviously that's not her responsibility. Kazuya needs to just man up and admit the truth and move on
Sep 6, 2020 3:00 PM

Aug 2018
Bold move but I understand Ruka's point : the fake relationship between Kazuya & Chizuru just gets bigger & bigger and that cannot be a great thing (especially for Kazuya's bank account !)

However I'm really afraid/curious about the next episode eh, what could Chizuru be doing next ?

Sep 6, 2020 3:20 PM

Sep 2015
Less screen time for Ruka pls
Sep 6, 2020 5:02 PM
Feb 2017
I've come to the conclusion that this show isn't and willn't be good.

Maybe it's because Mami's my best girl and honestly the most interesting part of the show. (I probably won't like her when she gets a redemption arc).

Maybe it's because I got through Nisekoi, the best Harem (I'll play it safe and say one of the best) anime out there.

But boy, I think anyone can agree this show got a lot less interesting after the whole beach thing with last week's episode bwing the worst.
It's Aiko!!!!
Sep 6, 2020 5:13 PM
Sep 2020
C'mon MC (Show ur guts and be a MAN)

Don't be a p%ssy.. be honest to your family (grandma), to chizuru and ruka.

TELL THE TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE CHIZURU U A%SHOLE... BE A MAN
Sep 6, 2020 7:21 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
In this episode the MC is supposed to be some sort of clumsy white knight who won't violate his one sided imaginary puritanical relationship with Chizuru. On the other hand he has stalked her repeatedly, absolutely trashed her in front of friends and ex girl friend, and lied to her face about his "love" for her. Love which includes the things in the previous sentance. He feels so pure at heart for crying on the bathroom floor of the hotel instead of just talking the truth to Ruka about his feelings for Chizuru. Just give him more Kleenex and turn out the lights.
Sep 6, 2020 8:59 PM
May 2020
The episode started with chapter 32 and the second half was a messed up alternative version of chapter 83. That makes a difference of 51 chapters and they let out major plot points about the relationship between Chizuru and Kazuya and everything that includes Sumi.
They destroyed the whole character development of the show in 1 episode
Sep 6, 2020 11:42 PM
Jun 2020
Alex796 said:
Mimi_123 said:
sorry but I'll have to strongly disagree. Ruka was dead serious and she truly believes she's in love with him and if he had had sex with her that would hurt her even more in the long run okay its not all about smashing a hot girl, if he doesn't like her then he shouldn't be doing that because that would be super unfair to her. He stopped thinking with his dick for once and actually listened to his head I honestly really respected him for that.

Tennouji said:

True. It seems there are several people here who are thinking with their dicks so at least +1 respect for Kazuya.

Although, it is true that Kazuya is still shit for piling up the lies and that lie should be really painful on emotional level for Ruka when supposedly she is the legit girlfriend and she truly loves him.

No, you're both wrong on it.

the thing is its not all about smashing someone you have to think of the consequences that come after that.. Which in this case will probably be ruka getting seriously hurt he shouldn't be having sex with someone who he isn't committed to either you can have your views on what you want but I'm just saying what he did wasn't wrong and short term you might think it was a missed opportunity which it could be but long term it probably saved him a lot of trouble. Kazuya was just trying to respect her. He was trying to think rationally and like I said above he was thinking with his head not his dick.
Sep 7, 2020 1:53 AM
Feb 2017
You guy would have sex with a girl just because she has big boobs and booty shorts? You don't even know her pussy hygiene bro
It's Aiko!!!!
Sep 7, 2020 4:16 AM

Nov 2013
This was crap-bait episode, at least at the beginning. Why drag a blindfolded virgin dude in a freaking love hotel? for a simple CHAT? She talked much, but didn't seem to want to go ALL the way with him, at least for now, so what gives???

This indecisiveness from both MC's is getting retarded. Will it take 30 more episodes for them both to finally agree on whether they LOVE each other or not???

Also, Ruka's obsessive "love" is annoying as hell. She literally met the guy once and fell for him instantly... The author drags the plot and the show goes deeper in the pile of shit...
Sigmar-UnberogenSep 7, 2020 4:19 AM
Sep 7, 2020 5:39 AM
Jun 2017
LIES, LIES AND LIES...

I FEEL BAD FOR KAZUYA'S GRANDMOM, as she has been a victim of all these lies that Ruka, Kazuya and Chizuru are doing/ saying with...

i feel bad for ruka too... to be honest i dont like people hurting themselves (like YUi from SNAFU)-- what i mean is that they know that the guy they like loves another one but they are continuing to push themselves even though it will end up in a sad one... for me you must LEARN TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF TOO...
Sep 7, 2020 7:32 AM

Sep 2019
This whole story is based on a big lie, I just can't understand why they just don't tell there grandma's the truth! I know it'll end the story but I don't care if that happens. "My grandma would be sad" , "my grandma would have a heart attack" , fuck his grandma.
Sep 7, 2020 7:38 AM

Sep 2019
LeSponge said:
LIES, LIES AND LIES...

I FEEL BAD FOR KAZUYA'S GRANDMOM, as she has been a victim of all these lies that Ruka, Kazuya and Chizuru are doing/ saying with...

i feel bad for ruka too... to be honest i dont like people hurting themselves (like YUi from SNAFU)-- what i mean is that they know that the guy they like loves another one but they are continuing to push themselves even though it will end up in a sad one... for me you must LEARN TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOURSELF TOO...
This guy knows his stuff.
Sep 7, 2020 8:23 AM

Jul 2020
Ruka is like Chelsea. Blue colours, great heart, perseverant but is going to be robbed by the big club like Barcelona just because she has more fans and just one common and basic good thing (Messi). Still going to support her even though she is predestined to heartbreakingly lose. Let´s go, blues!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Sep 7, 2020 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
Ruka is just too clingy especially in this ep. That love hotel scene tho.

3 eps. left and I still haven't seen that sumi girl.
removed-userSep 7, 2020 9:07 AM
Sep 7, 2020 9:41 AM
Jul 2019
Ok, I get that kazuya likes chizuru, so why is he being such a whimp. It doesn't make any sense anymore for him to keep paying to have chizuru pretend to be his girl especially since he has a girlfriend on ruka (maybe I'm missing something but she could do a lot better than kazuya, right?) I was really hoping as time goes kazuya will gradually grow a pair and be a good MC but it feels like he's enjoying this situation that he's intentionally complicating. For God sake he's making his gran out to be some fragile chinaware that can't handle the truth. Until I see some growth from kazuya, I've now jumped on the kazuya hate train. Thank you for reading this.
Sep 7, 2020 9:41 AM

Feb 2020
fachaulia said:

Ruka simply the best girl in this series
Even though with the presence of ruka it is very possible for Kazuya to be honest, and tells his grandmother that he has nothing with Chizuru. instead Kazuya became more more acted like an asshole, just like his grandmother and his family. an asshole family

Only If he had some Sense... ಠ╭╮ಠ
But let's not forget that Chizuru is also starting to like Kazuya........And Kazuya already likes Chizuru (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

fachaulia said:

Poor Ruka
I began to understand why many people hate this anime
1/5

Same!! ( ⚆ _ ⚆ ) I use to defend Kazuya from all the Hate he is getting........but, as more and more episode passes by...I understood that their Hate towards MC was maybe not Wrong.
Archfiend836Sep 7, 2020 9:46 AM
Sep 7, 2020 12:48 PM

Feb 2008
Ruka is the most honest one of the bunch, yet Kazuya still managed to come up with such a crappy lie. Being a virgin is the least of his issues.

Regardless, I guess I will have the image of Ruka removing her stockings in the back of my mind for a while.
Sep 7, 2020 7:17 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode! I'm starting to like Ruka more and more.
And it seems like Mizuhara is losing ground, either she really is interested in him if not, simply let him go.
Ruka is doing absolutely everything possible to step up the game, and she's doing great.

Curious to see about further developments, especially after watching that preview. Kazuya's friend probably found out about Chizuru...oh boy!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 7, 2020 8:31 PM

Jan 2018
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Naabii- said:
How beta could you be to refuse a 10/10 girl offering her *things*.
The series would just end here, omg the MC is pathetic af.

Wow you're so alpha bro, taking advantage of the feelings of a virgin girl and fucking her despite not having any feelings for her neither the intention of correspond her love, what a real man you are ;)
you must be a "nice guy". good for you ig. keep it up.
Sep 7, 2020 8:33 PM

Jan 2018
spectrojan said:
Naabii- said:
How beta could you be to refuse a 10/10 girl offering her *things*.
The series would just end here, omg the MC is pathetic af.

Probably the most stupid post I've seen on the forum.
right back at you.
Sep 7, 2020 11:47 PM

Jun 2020
Naabii- said:
spectrojan said:

Probably the most stupid post I've seen on the forum.
right back at you.

Shit you got me there not gonna lie

Just saying buddy, not wanting to f*ck every girl in the world that is offering her *things* to you doesn't make someone pathetic. Ofc if you're joking then I have no qualms. Hell even if you're serious I have no qualms lol I'm a chill dude hope you accept the friend request I will send right after finishing this post because I've heard you eat male ass
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 7, 2020 11:51 PM
Mar 2020
Is anyone else getting annoyed by Ruka's persistent. It seems like she just trying to force herself into a situation that she knows is complicated, but just hope it works out. Every time she says/ does something, she digs into the hole that Mizuhara and Kazuya are already in. Then they have to cover for her by telling more lies, making the hole even deeper.
Sep 8, 2020 4:54 AM

Jun 2013
My jaw actually dropped when the MC literally character assassinated that girl to his whole family to cover up his own pathological lying. What a guy
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2020

311 by zainaAlizzy »»
Apr 10, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RegulusX - Jul 17, 2020

294 by afromarco005 »»
Apr 9, 9:32 AM

Poll: » overhated, overlooked, and genuinely a real depiction of romance. ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

79 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 26, 9:05 AM

» What if Rent a girlfriend had Good story, Good romance and Good character development ( 1 2 )

Reckless_weeb - Mar 6

54 by kurayamiberkay »»
Mar 22, 10:06 AM

» Do Japanese men are really like this?

mufarari - Mar 8

13 by KayKimii »»
Mar 19, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.