Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2020 8:07 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The October 2020 issue of Manga Time Kirara Carat announced a second season for the Machikado Mazoku (The Demon Girl Next Door) television anime on Friday. The official website also revealed an announcement promo and a commemorative visual (pictured).

Synopsis
After a strange dream of a mysterious ancestor, high school student Yuuko Yoshida wakes to see that she has grown demonic horns and a tail. Dazed and confused, her mother reveals to her a dark family secret: her family is descended from a Dark Clan that was banished to live powerless and destitute by their mortal enemies, the magical girls of the Light Clan. The only way to lift their ancestry's curse is for Yuuko to find a magical girl, murder her, and splatter her blood all over her ancestor's Demon God statue.

Fortunately for "Shadow Mistress Yuuko," a magical girl saves her from being run over by an oncoming truck. Unfortunately, Momo Chiyoda happens to be Yuuko's classmate at Sakuragaoka High and is much stronger than her in both strength and endurance. Taking pity on her wimpy assailant, the magical girl agrees to train Yuuko and help her unlock her dormant powers. Now, Yuuko must rise up and defeat her generous frenemy to save her family from the terrible grip of poverty. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

The anime series adapts Izumi Ito's 4-koma comedy slice of life manga, which debuted as a guest series in Manga Time Kirara Carat's August and September 2014 issues before beginning regular serialization in the November issue of that year. Houbunsha published the fifth volume last June.

J.C.Staff produced the 12-episode television anime in Summer 2019, roughly adapting the first two volumes. Sentai Filmworks licensed the anime series in North America and simulcast it through HIDIVE. The company will release the show on home video on September 1, which also includes the Machikado Mazoku Mini (The Demon Girl Next Door Minis) short specials.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English this July and plans to ship the first volume on January 26, 2021.

Announcement

Source: Comic Natalie

Machikado Mazoku 2nd Season on MAL
VindstotAug 27, 2020 5:56 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2020 8:17 AM

Oct 2017
This was a big surprise, didn't think this would get a season 2.
Aug 27, 2020 8:19 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I know we've come to that stage where many successful shows get a well-deserved continuation but this was one I definitely wasn't expecting at all! Easily made my day, this news, as such.

Loved the first season and from the looks of the Announcement PV, we're got in store more of the same greatness. Cho-looking forward to this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 27, 2020 8:20 AM

Oct 2017
Ganbare Shamiko!!!!
Aug 27, 2020 8:36 AM
May 2015
Ok, I do not mind at all 😁😁..I'm surprised though, I thought this show was going to be one and done

Aug 27, 2020 8:54 AM

Dec 2018
I love this Yuri anime and so glad it getting a second season . Those lesbians are so cute

Hang in there Shamiko. Soon that magical girl will be all yours ,,YEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderAug 27, 2020 9:18 AM
Aug 27, 2020 8:54 AM

Apr 2010
Not that surpring as it did sell really well.

But still I'm happy to see it so soon.
Aug 27, 2020 8:58 AM

Apr 2015
Wait what?! This is literally the best news of the week!! So unexpected but very much desired! More Shamiko is always welcome!

Man I can't wait already, this made my week! Ganbare Shamiko!!!!
Aug 27, 2020 8:58 AM

May 2014
Yes! So excited for this, loved the first season.
Aug 27, 2020 9:04 AM

Feb 2014
Ganbare, Shamiko!

This series was better than I thought it would be when I watched it, so it's great news that there will be a second season in the future. =)
Aug 27, 2020 9:07 AM
Jun 2017
Yes sequel for one of my favourite Yuri anime!
Aug 27, 2020 9:13 AM

Jul 2015
Great fucking news !
Aug 27, 2020 9:16 AM

Jul 2014
The manga gets even better after where season 1 left off, so I'm really excited for this.
Aug 27, 2020 9:30 AM

Nov 2016
The fact that I didn't had this on my radar at all makes it so much sweeter.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 27, 2020 9:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Honestly didn't expect this to get a sequel but I'm all for it
Aug 27, 2020 9:53 AM
Ribbit

May 2015
I absolutely loved this, so I'm very happy to see it getting a second season. Totally unexpected!
Aug 27, 2020 10:26 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
2020 just keeps on delivering crazy surprises, I seriously didn't think my favorite seasonal from last year would ever get another season.
and now... *ahem*
Ganbare, Shamiko! Here's hoping you get more seasons without J.C. Staff's cheap production in the future!

Aug 27, 2020 11:13 AM

Aug 2012
Nice, i rly liked the first season!
Aug 27, 2020 11:58 AM

Feb 2019
Ganbare Shamiko!

Kore te katta to omou na, mahou shoujo!

Did not expect this to get a second season.
Aug 27, 2020 1:20 PM

Feb 2015
Aug 27, 2020 3:31 PM

Apr 2018
Ganbare Shamiko!!!
Aug 27, 2020 4:16 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
The time hath come...

“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Aug 27, 2020 5:07 PM

Mar 2020

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!
Aug 27, 2020 5:08 PM

Jul 2017
"Don't think this means you've won!" - Shamiko

Honestly a shocking surprise that this is getting a Season 2, considering that Season 1 was a relative success and a blast to watch amidst J.C.Staff's crunch to claim their former glory.

Let's hope that this will be an even more wackier session! Ganbare Shamiko, you've got this!~
Aug 27, 2020 5:11 PM

Apr 2012
KANLen09 said:
"DON'T THINK YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS, SHAMIKO!"

Honestly a shocking surprise that this is getting a Season 2, considering that Season 1 was a relative success and a blast to watch amidst J.C.Staff's crunch to claim their former glory.

Let's hope that this will be an even more wackier session! Ganbare Shamiko, you've got this!~

I'm not going to watch this show as I'm not a huge fan of CGDCT and mahou shoujo in general, but I think the second season of the popular show is better than adapting generic titles that started just a couple of days ago than Kirara has overused in past seasons.
Aug 27, 2020 5:43 PM

May 2013
So Our Cute yet THICC Demon Girl is having a second season Nice
Aug 27, 2020 6:02 PM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:
"DON'T THINK YOU'RE DONE WITH THIS, SHAMIKO!"

I'm not going to watch this show as I'm not a huge fan of CGDCT and mahou shoujo in general, but I think the second season of the popular show is better than adapting generic titles that started just a couple of days ago than Kirara has overused in past seasons.
Well, there were quite a few shows adapted from Manga Time Kirara's publications of various source materials, but only to mixed success, again, depending only on how good is the source material.

If I'm not wrong, the reach of Kirara isn't as broad as like say the big guns (Weekly Shonen Jump, Shonen Jump SQ+), but it's nice to have them for a diversity of stuff as compared to overstuffing used genres quite often with seasonals.
Aug 27, 2020 6:16 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Ganbare Shamiko, hopefully your anime remains great.
Aug 27, 2020 6:17 PM
Apr 2019
@Gaiar: Boubunsha please give alot of money for J.C.staff make anime season 2.

good word good sale good money. you know!

gambare shamiko!
Aug 27, 2020 6:51 PM
Jun 2020
I was thinking about how Machikado Mazoku really needed a second season, and here it is! i enjoyed the first season a lot and it got me into mahou shiujo, lets GOOOO
Aug 27, 2020 8:15 PM

Nov 2016
Sugoi desu~

moar Shamiko uwu
Aug 27, 2020 9:23 PM

Oct 2010
Great news, the final episodes were awesome and it seems this 2nd season will have better stuff. PTW
Aug 27, 2020 9:50 PM

Mar 2018
Why are people surprised? I saw this from miles away after reading the manga. It gets even better after where anime left off. More interesting characters, plot twists, mysteries and revelations, world-building... anything, while still maintaining 4-koma format and cute yuri comedy as always without becoming heavy. It has better writing than your average shounen battle and animation-fest like Demon Slayer. Definitely one of the best shows/manga from Kirara. Let it be a faithful adaptation and I can see it becoming a best-of-all-time CGDCT show.

Aug 27, 2020 9:52 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Renkini said:
Why are people surprised?

Cuz this was one of the least watched (and least talked about) anime from that season... nobody (not even the show's own fans like myself) expected it to be popular enough to warrant more anime being made lol
Aug 27, 2020 9:57 PM

Mar 2018
Fario-P said:
Renkini said:

Cuz this was one of the least watched (and least talked about) anime from that season... nobody (not even the show's own fans like myself) expected it to be popular enough to warrant more anime being made lol
Underrated much? Or maybe I should say 'underwatched' cuz I see some justice in its score (7.71).

To all, I highly recommend to read the manga if you love the first season. You can clearly see what I was talking about.

Aug 27, 2020 9:58 PM

Aug 2017
The time has come. Toki ha kita
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2020 10:12 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Renkini said:
Fario-P said:

Underrated much? Or maybe I should say 'underwatched' cuz I see some justice in its score (7.71).

To all, I highly recommend to read the manga if you love the first season. You can clearly see what I was talking about.

Definitely underrated in my opinion, though "underwatched" is definitely more truthful to say if I wanna be more objectively honest here. And oh yeah, I read a little bit of the manga when it started airing, I definitely need to keep up with it since the art in it is so good.
Aug 27, 2020 10:32 PM
Oct 2014
I loved this show. POGGERS.
Aug 28, 2020 1:36 AM

Jul 2014

Thanks for the recommendation, @Fario-P
Aug 28, 2020 1:59 AM

Jun 2014
Renkini said:
Why are people surprised? I saw this from miles away after reading the manga. It gets even better after where anime left off. More interesting characters, plot twists, mysteries and revelations, world-building... anything, while still maintaining 4-koma format and cute yuri comedy as always without becoming heavy. It has better writing than your average shounen battle and animation-fest like Demon Slayer. Definitely one of the best shows/manga from Kirara. Let it be a faithful adaptation and I can see it becoming a best-of-all-time CGDCT show.

For me at least, it's because of the kirara line. There's this fine line where a kirara show never get a second season if it's below a certain number of BD sales and Machikado Mazoku fit exactly in the rift between the ones who got a second season and the one who doesn't.
It also didn't help that it's been a full year without announcement(before now).

Also just putting it there...but just because the source material become better doesn't necessarily means an anime continuation. If anything most anime actually end before we get to the good part because of the 1 cour format we keep getting.
Aug 28, 2020 2:45 AM

Apr 2012
Renkini said:

Yuri comedy ... better written than average shonen - I have a feeling that the CGDCT audience is so obsessed with watching their favorite genre that they have lost any knowledge of other genres.

KANLen09 said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, there were quite a few shows adapted from Manga Time Kirara's publications of various source materials, but only to mixed success, again, depending only on how good is the source material.

If I'm not wrong, the reach of Kirara isn't as broad as like say the big guns (Weekly Shonen Jump, Shonen Jump SQ+), but it's nice to have them for a diversity of stuff as compared to overstuffing used genres quite often with seasonals.

Isn't CGDCT already an overused genre in and of itself? Especially in the Manga Time Kirara format. I understand that fans will enjoy and praise any show (which is quite ironic in the context of moe fans' hate for isekai and harems), but I have little trust in shows that receive adaptations primarily due to the fact that the season needs anime of their genre.

So, I'd rather see the second season of a popular show that hasn't lost its hype than another "fun and cute anime" that people will forget about a couple of months after watching.

Fario-P said:
Renkini said:

Seriously? I remember the whole YouTube was filled with memes with this show or how some fans tried to claim that this anime has a queer representation at the Bloom into you level. Yes, hype in Japan and hype in the US are different things, but to say that this show was not very popular at least among Americans is just funny.
RobertBobertAug 28, 2020 2:53 AM
Aug 28, 2020 3:11 AM

Mar 2018
Thai777 said:
For me at least, it's because of the kirara line. There's this fine line where a kirara show never get a second season if it's below a certain number of BD sales and Machikado Mazoku fit exactly in the rift between the ones who got a second season and the one who doesn't.
It also didn't help that it's been a full year without announcement(before now).

Also just putting it there...but just because the source material become better doesn't necessarily means an anime continuation. If anything most anime actually end before we get to the good part because of the 1 cour format we keep getting.
Hmm, I see. I do remember scanlators mentioning this Kirara Line in one chapter of manga guessing whether MachiMazo will get a S2 or not.

Anyway, while I foresaw this, I'm still happy like everyone else to see a confirmation. It's good to see well-worthy shows are getting sequels instead of mediocre-looking new shows. I can't remember when I last saw an adaptation announcement of a gakuen battle harem. (Isekai shows are still going strong tho.)

_Ako_ said:
didnt know Senko-san would betray me liek this!
Senko-san manga is in endgame right now with great development. You can hope for a new season when it's finished.

RobertBobert said:
Yuri comedy ... better written than average shonen - I have a feeling that the CGDCT audience is so obsessed with watching their favorite genre that they have lost any knowledge of other genres.
That's why I used words like "average" and "one of the best". I didn't imply any CGDCT show is better than any shounen battle. Have you watched/read Machikado Mazoku? Are you sure you're not the one who's dissing CGDCT just because it's not your favorite genre?
RenkiniAug 28, 2020 3:21 AM

Aug 28, 2020 3:36 AM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:

Isn't CGDCT already an overused genre in and of itself? Especially in the Manga Time Kirara format. I understand that fans will enjoy and praise any show (which is quite ironic in the context of moe fans' hate for isekai and harems), but I have little trust in shows that receive adaptations primarily due to the fact that the season needs anime of their genre.

So, I'd rather see the second season of a popular show that hasn't lost its hype than another "fun and cute anime" that people will forget about a couple of months after watching.
I mean, to be fair, always give Season 1s the benefit of the doubt before trying Season 2, becoz it'd be pointless to go into it without the context of the prequel. And not to diss you also, you don't seem like a CGDCT fan (of which I'm fine with, we have our own tastes), but many people (including myself) are fine with what the over-saturated genre is now.

Take for example, Spring's Houkago Teibou Nisshi (of which it resumed airing in Summer). Try that with the 3 episode rule and see whether it appeals to you, because the enjoyment factor is quite mixed from different sources, y'know, considering the CGDCT genre.
Aug 28, 2020 3:39 AM

Apr 2012
@Renkini Of course I despise CGDCT because it's not my favorite genre. This is why I love and highly rate shows like Gabriel DropOut, GakkouGurashi and even YuruYuri, which elitists like me usually dislike, yes. Obviously, anyone who disagrees with my idealistic view of the genre is biased haters.

I don't understand what you mean by "average"? Nowadays, "generic shonen" is much less common than high-budget, over-hyped adaptations of titles like MHA, Kimetsu, or Dr. Stone. MM can be a good adventure, but it's far from these cash cows. Not to mention yuri when MM doesn't even have an official romance. Well, maybe other than in the head of shippers.

I don’t want to look like an arrogant asshole who sticks to people just to raise his ego (well, except that its was true), but I get tired of watching people limit their experience to one or two genres, and then glorify a local show as "one of the best of all time."

KANLen09 said:
RobertBobert said:

I mean, to be fair, always give Season 1s the benefit of the doubt before trying Season 2, becoz it'd be pointless to go into it without the context of the prequel. And not to diss you also, you don't seem like a CGDCT fan (of which I'm fine with, we have our own tastes), but many people (including myself) are fine with what the over-saturated genre is now.

Take for example, Spring's Houkago Teibou Nisshi (of which it resumed airing in Summer). Try that with the 3 episode rule and see whether it appeals to you, because the enjoyment factor is quite mixed from different sources, y'know, considering the CGDCT genre.

This show has been in my plans for a long time, as I am always ready to watch a good CGDCT without excessive fan service like yuri bait, moe overdose and abuse of girl types.

I would close my eyes to the fact that fans of the genre have always positively perceived any local show, if moe fans, in turn, did not try to arrogantly criticize isekai or harems, pretending that CGDCT is not an over-hyped genre, whose shows should be in every season. However, the root cause of this conflict is on a completely different plane.

Ultimately, I don't care about the genre if I like the show itself, or at least find it good. I just don't understand why such an over-hyped show is considered unpopular and underestimated. One can argue for a long time about its pros or cons, but MM is undeniably a hit with a noticeable fanbase.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeAug 28, 2020 4:19 AM
Aug 28, 2020 3:54 AM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:

This show has been in my plans for a long time, as I am always ready to watch a good CGDCT without excessive fan service like yuri bait, moe overdose and abuse of girl types.

I would close my eyes to the fact that fans of the genre have always positively perceived any local show, if moe fans, in turn, did not try to arrogantly criticize isekai or harems, pretending that CGDCT is not an over-hyped genre, whose shows should be in every season. However, the root cause of this conflict is on a completely different plane.
Well, the answer to that has been community reception a.k.a CGDCT + some overused trope to "make it special" and stand out from the rest of the pack (of which I'm quite tired to fight against since seasonal aeons past).

Ultimately, I don't care about the genre if I like the show itself, or at least find it good. I just don't understand why such an over-hyped show is considered unpopular and underestimated. One can argue for a long time about its pros or cons, but MM is undeniably a hit with a noticeable fanbase.

That's quite understandable, and one good example I can give you is Symphogear, which literally had a cult following since its inception for the people who love the show to biasness, and this series is largely IMO more of the same, just deflected off to the other spectrum of unpopularity. I too love CGDCT anime (stan Endro!), but there's a certain limit that it wanes on the enjoyment value a.k.a MAL score (that is NOT the be-all, end-all value).
KANLen09Aug 28, 2020 3:58 AM
Aug 28, 2020 4:18 AM

Apr 2012
KANLen09 said:
RobertBobert said:

Well, the answer to that has been community reception a.k.a CGDCT + some overused trope to "make it special" and stand out from the rest of the pack (of which I'm quite tired to fight against since seasonal aeons past).

That's quite understandable, and one good example I can give you is Symphogear, which literally had a cult following since its inception for the people who love the show to biasness, and this series is largely IMO more of the same, just deflected off to the other spectrum of unpopularity. I too love CGDCT anime (stan Endro!), but there's a certain limit that it wanes on the enjoyment value a.k.a MAL score (that is NOT the be-all, end-all value).

In my eyes, CGDCT has the same problems as harems. Both genres have a set of obligatory situations, both genres suffer from obligatory character types and over-used cliché MCs, both genres will always be in the season because every season needs an anime like that. The problem is that harems and similar rom-coms traditionally have a very bad reputation and even many fans are forced to love them as a guilty pleasure, while CGDCT is considered manna from heaven and even generic shows like Slow Start receive rave reviews. Yes, the reasons for this confrontation are much more complex and older than just genre vs genre, but I think it's pretty lame anyway.

Oh symphogear. I remember how my ass burned after someone tried to argue that the importance and influence of this franchise as "mahou shoujo" is similar to PreCure and Sailor Moon. I don't know how popular it was outside of cultural people, but the existence of five seasons and an all-star cast speaks a lot.

Well, maybe I've watched so many different shows that I just stopped understanding the difference between mainstream and well-informed. But I've seen so many references to MM over the past year that it's hard for me to imagine that this show could have been unpopular, or at least not known to the majority.
Aug 28, 2020 4:55 AM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
Yes my favorite meme source is coming back, eheheh~!>:3 >:D
Aug 28, 2020 5:30 AM

Mar 2018
RobertBobert said:
Of course I despise CGDCT because it's not my favorite genre. This is why I love and highly rate shows like Gabriel DropOut, GakkouGurashi and even YuruYuri, which elitists like me usually dislike, yes. Obviously, anyone who disagrees with my idealistic view of the genre is biased haters.

I don't understand what you mean by "average"? Nowadays, "generic shonen" is much less common than high-budget, over-hyped adaptations of titles like MHA, Kimetsu, or Dr. Stone. MM can be a good adventure, but it's far from these cash cows. Not to mention yuri when MM doesn't even have an official romance. Well, maybe other than in the head of shippers.

I don’t want to look like an arrogant asshole who sticks to people just to raise his ego (well, except that its was true), but I get tired of watching people limit their experience to one or two genres, and then glorify a local show as "one of the best of all time."
Well yeah, I also hate battle shounen shows to death so that's why I have FMAB 10/10, The Law of Ueki 9/10 and still reading Boruto and Fairy Tail. And I dropped many CGDCT shows like Urara Meirochou, Slow Start, Anne Happy and Koisuru Asteroid. Oh wow, how much I love CGDCT and biased towards them! Right?

Can't really see where you want to disagree with me tbh. You wanna say MM isn't that good? (Despite you haven't watched/read it?) You wanna say all shounen shows are always better than any CGDCT wherever and whenever? (Then let's just disagree.) Or you just triggered cuz I said MM is better than DS? (If then, I apologize.)

And by "average", I mean shows that are overhyped and highly praised just because they're mainstream but actually aren't that good. Yes, exactly the shows you used example of; MHA, DS, Dr.Stone, etc. I've watched them all and enjoyed them to some degree but they're nowhere near masterpieces. You said "MM can be a good adventure, but it's far from these cash cows." Far from what? Based on what? Production values? That, I agree but other factors like characters, comedy and enjoyment? Just nope, at least in my opinion.

Anyway, you haven't watched MM yet and I see you're planning to watch it so go ahead. If you still think it isn't that good even after watching it, then your arguments might hold some weight. And then we can just agree to disagree. Now you're basically coming to a thread of one anime you haven't watched it and saying this show won't be that good and can't be better than the show I gave 9/10, which is also biased in its own right. At least lemme hype the show I love in its own thread. Imagine me going to Demon Slayer hype thread and saying "Hey, this show isn't as good as the yuri-bait show I love, y'know? I haven't watched it yet but I just know it." This is what you're doing right now.

Of course I can just ignore your negative comment but I thought I can persuade one more reasonable-looking person into watching one of my favorite shows. I see you've posted a comment on my profile so this'll be my last reply to you here since I usually avoid spamming too many posts in a single thread to not be an eyesore. Later and see you on your profile.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to comment on this after re-reading your post:
I get tired of watching people limit their experience to one or two genres, and then glorify a local show as "one of the best of all time."
Do I really seem to you as a fan who only watches one or two genres? And not "one of the best of all time". I said it has the potential to be "one of the best CGDCT of all time". Big difference. Local show? Recommend me a CGDCT show better than MM that I haven't watched yet. Then we can talk.
RenkiniAug 28, 2020 5:39 AM

Aug 28, 2020 5:57 AM

Apr 2012
@Renkini You are trying to accuse me of being prejudiced against MM even though I have not watched it, but at the same time, you persistently ask me to refer to your opinion as confirmation of your opinion that MM is one of the best CGDCT shows. LOL.

You're right. It's not for me to judge the merits and cons of MM, since I haven't watched the show. But at the same time, I find it very ironic when people watch predominantly one or two of their favorite genres and then declare their favorite show to be one of the best and better than mainstream shows in other hyped genres.

In fact, fighting shonens and CGDCT are so different genres in their essence and audience that trying to figure out which is better, Kimetsu or MM, is one of the most absurd ideas I've heard. With the same logic, we could compare Fruits Basket and Goblin Slayer, lol. One show may have better production values ​​than another, or it may be a better representative of its genre, but it's basically like arguing about tastes in food.

Aug 28, 2020 6:13 AM
Apr 2019
Great news! people, dont ruin the moment by arguing about which gender or demographic is better, although I hope that one day everyone will appreciate how good and special is the CGDCT, shoujo ai and the yuri.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
47 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 10 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.