Forum Settings
Forums

I don’t hate women but I think women might hate me

New
Aug 15, 2020 11:52 PM
Jul 2018

Tylaen said:
Is AngryAkko angry that he is a misogynist? Tune in next thread to find out!

Which woman did I hate? Show me the woman that I called a bitch to her face? Which woman did I say that I hate? Which woman did I say I don’t want to be happy?
I’ve never done it. I have never had an issue with women having their own freedom, their own mind, their own identity, their own method, their own desires etc.

I have never had an issue with women in a position of authority or anything like that.

But I have seen a darker side to women and it has caused me to doubt that people tale their marriage vows seriously. It’s supposed to be until death do us part and for better or for worse. But it seems marriage is really only until there is a big bust up.

Men should be worried because the divorce courts are not fair to men. And men tend to not have any support network because often men become socially isolated in marriage. It’s already been happening to me. My fiancée forced me to cut off all of my female friends.

When I mention / voice my concerns about it people mistake this for hate. What I wish for is that the male and female gender can get along and work together instead of being against each other or fearful of each other.

But because people think I hate women it makes them begin to hate me and that hurts even more. Please try to understand.

Even a girl I was sexting on MAL has blocked me. I sent her a link to my post where I talked about how I got into meeting trans and how I had to cut off a trans to get back to my girl. When I sent the link I told her that I know that this may cause her to want nothing to do with me and that’s exactly what happened.

I didn’t ask to be atttacted to women and trans. That’s just what I am attracted to. Like a moth to a flame 🦋 🔥

But it seems people think that if I like trans that means I hate women. This is not the case. We all have good and bad in us. If I ask a question about one particular group that doesn’t mean that I don’t know that the same could be said about another group. It just means I’m not asking a question about that other group right now.

My mistrust of women really peaked when I was in my early 20s. I was considering proposing to my girlfriend from college days when we got back together. She literally got me to break up with another girl I just started seeing only to betray me in the worst way ever.

One day she left her phone in my car. She called me from her landline and asked me to check for the phone. Then as I was about to drop the call she said I could look through her phone if I want as she has nothing to hide. I thought that was an odd thing to say so I did indeed take a look.

I found that she was dating several guys. She had their contacts listed not as names but as job titles. And she had notes comparing them all to me. She just saw me as, “Alright.” And she was looking for guys with better looks and more money. I couldn’t believe it!

I was devastated. I called her and confronted her. Do you know what she did? She called the police and told them that I stole her phone!

I called the guys that she was dating too. Just to let them know I was her bf and to ask them if they knew about me. They didn’t know who I was talking about until I shared her phone number. They all had her down as a different fake name and none of them knew she was dating anybody else. 😢

There are other times I was cheated on but that was the worst experience. Can you guys understand me now why I am concerned that getting married was my childhood dream and is what my religion says I should do but it could all go so horribly wrong and society doesn’t give a shit about it?

I don’t hate women. I am only concerned.
First wave of replies

removed-userAug 18, 2020 1:29 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 16, 2020 12:20 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
why did you post a comment on my profile to tell me you made this thread

Aug 16, 2020 12:30 AM

Mar 2019
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

This is why I constantly advocate for a return to traditional society and norms. Because it is the only way we are going to restore balance to this absolutely fucked up gender dynamic that feminism has created. Men and women can't trust each other in today's society and really shouldn't trust one another because there's way too many shitheads out there who are exploiting systems that haven't kept up with the times and properly punish people for immoral behavior.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2020 12:42 AM

Jan 2009
are you sure your mistrust word there is the right word to use though because ye it can easily interpreted as hate or just prejudice which misogyny is about anyway

i think youre not ready for marriage dude because of your might be trauma if you really looking for answers or cannot cope up with this go seek professional help
Aug 16, 2020 12:45 AM
Feb 2017
I haven’t read a single one of your posts but goodness why are there 3 threads relating to one another.

Why are you in so many of these situations. Go watch anime or something and chill out with relationships.

KuuroAug 22, 2020 8:40 AM
Aug 16, 2020 12:46 AM

May 2016
Weren't you like cheating with tons of people? Lol
Aug 16, 2020 12:47 AM
Jul 2018
Manaban said:

I’m sorry. I did the same to dozens of people here. I sent a link to those of you that I thought might give enough of a shit to reply. I want to know your thoughts and opinions. If I ever send any of you a direct link that means it’s something very important to me and it comes from the heart. I’m not very good at expressing my emotions. This is the closest I get to saying, “I am sad about this issue. Please help me.”

Just delete the comment from your profile or block me or ignore me.
Aug 16, 2020 12:47 AM

Aug 2020
Ryuk9428 said:
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

This is why I constantly advocate for a return to traditional society and norms. Because it is the only way we are going to restore balance to this absolutely fucked up gender dynamic that feminism has created. Men and women can't trust each other in today's society and really shouldn't trust one another because there's way too many shitheads out there who are exploiting systems that haven't kept up with the times and properly punish people for immoral behavior.

sooooo we go back to ? women knowing their role in the kitchen and letting the men fight in hand to hand combat to the death to prove their virility for mating rights and social status?

Aug 16, 2020 12:50 AM
Feb 2017
AngryAkko said:
Manaban said:

I’m sorry. I did the same to dozens of people here. I sent a link to those of you that I thought might give enough of a shit to reply. I want to know your thoughts and opinions. If I ever send any of you a direct link that means it’s something very important to me and it comes from the heart. I’m not very good at expressing my emotions. This is the closest I get to saying, “I am sad about this issue. Please help me.”

You should take a break from relationships lol. It’s gone to your head and jumbled it up.

KuuroAug 22, 2020 8:40 AM
Aug 16, 2020 12:51 AM

Jan 2009
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

err ye that too he even said he was sexting someone here on MAL so shouldnt be your girlfriend be concerned with that too
Aug 16, 2020 12:52 AM

Aug 2020
AngryAkko said:

I don’t hate women. I am only concerned.

About the human race dying out because girls don't like you?

understandable, have a great day.

BlakexEkalb said:

Why are you so Angry Akko?

Maybe he's angry because of the injustice of halo infinite not being a launch title for the xbox?

i'm just guessing. i'm bad at guessing.
MegatronsmurfAug 16, 2020 12:56 AM

Aug 16, 2020 1:05 AM

Feb 2017
Women aren't a hive-mind. We're not all one in the same so it's not good to make generalizations, that's probably why people are calling you sexist. If you replace "women" with "black people" it kinda makes it jump out more how weird some of the stuff you're saying is. Like "I have seen a darker side to black people" "My mistrust of African Americans really peaked when I was in my early 20s." See how bad that sounds?

I don't think you're like maliciously sexist or anything but man you gotta get more tact in how you word and think about things lol. Just because you've had bad experiences with a group of people before doesn't mean you can judge other members of the same group because of it. Especially if it's a group that's only connected by something kinda inconsequential like gender or race.
Aug 16, 2020 1:17 AM

Mar 2019
Megatronsmurf said:
Ryuk9428 said:
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

sooooo we go back to ? women knowing their role in the kitchen and letting the men fight in hand to hand combat to the death to prove their virility for mating rights and social status?

Fight hand to hand combat for mating rights? What kind of crack are you smoking mate? I said traditional society not behave like fucking barbarians. Did you see anybody fighting hand to hand combat for mating rights in the 1950s? C'mon man use your brain. If anything we're more like that today than we were in the 1950s.

Women are happier and live longer when they stay in the home looking after children. In Japan where being a housewife isn't stigmatized, women's happiness ratings are primarily being driven up by full time housewives and women still rate themselves as happier than men are despite claiming that society favors men and men being more involved in the economy and politics.

https://note.com/sumomodane/n/n6b94ad04b0d4

The women who are happiest are "students," "full time housewives" and "retired."

Surprise surprise, having more free time and less stress makes you happier. Its amazing that human beings are so easily brainwashed by herd mentality that they've come to see relieving your wife of the burden of having a stressful job as "oppressive."

Its true that we men will take on more stress as a result and it will make us less happy but it will provide us with a happy and appreciative wife which makes it worth it. Do this, and you will see gender relations improve dramatically. Tell me, do the men in Japan seem anywhere near as angry at women as liberalized men in the west are?
Ryuk9428Aug 16, 2020 1:21 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2020 1:37 AM

Jan 2009
open relationship might be better for you dude lol
Aug 16, 2020 1:38 AM
Jul 2018
Are you freaking out because your wedding day is approaching or something?
I’d suggest you take a break, go on a hike or a mini trip - alone. Think about what you - not what your parents or gf expect you to do, not what your religion tells you to do - but what you personally want to do with your life. Think about the things that frustrate you and what you can do about them.
And don’t brush off advices to see a therapist.
I’d also recommend you to visit a legal consultant if you’re worried about losing your assets after you get married.
Aug 16, 2020 1:41 AM

Feb 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
Megatronsmurf said:

Fight hand to hand combat for mating rights? What kind of crack are you smoking mate? I said traditional society not behave like fucking barbarians. Did you see anybody fighting hand to hand combat for mating rights in the 1950s? C'mon man use your brain. If anything we're more like that today than we were in the 1950s.

Women are happier and live longer when they stay in the home looking after children. In Japan where being a housewife isn't stigmatized, women's happiness ratings are primarily being driven up by full time housewives and women still rate themselves as happier than men are despite claiming that society favors men and men being more involved in the economy and politics.

The women who are happiest are "students," "full time housewives" and "retired."

Surprise surprise, having more free time and less stress makes you happier. Its amazing that human beings are so easily brainwashed by herd mentality that they've come to see relieving your wife of the burden of having a stressful job as "oppressive."

Its true that we men will take on more stress as a result and it will make us less happy but it will provide us with a happy and appreciative wife which makes it worth it. Do this, and you will see gender relations improve dramatically. Tell me, do the men in Japan seem anywhere near as angry at women as liberalized men in the west are?

I don't get people with this point of view. If that's the kinda relationship dynamic you want then go for it, find someone who also wants the housewife male provider dynamic. Why say that we as a society should go back to it though? Why care about what the rest of society does in their relationships, ain't it better to focus on your own happiness?

I think people should go with whatever relationship dynamic they think works best for them. It's kinda weird to say for other people what they should do to be happy. It's sort of arrogant, like thinking you know better than them. Even if they would be happier one way or the other it isn't your choice or your business.
Aug 16, 2020 1:51 AM

Mar 2019
JKKH said:
Ryuk9428 said:

I don't get people with this point of view. If that's the kinda relationship dynamic you want then go for it, find someone who also wants the housewife male provider dynamic. Why say that we as a society should go back to it though? Why care about what the rest of society does in their relationships, ain't it better to focus on your own happiness?

I think people should go with whatever relationship dynamic they think works best for them. It's kinda weird to say for other people what they should do to be happy. It's sort of arrogant, like thinking you know better than them. Even if they would be happier one way or the other it isn't your choice or your business.

The traditional breadwinner and housewife dynamic is part of it but not the whole package.

Another part of the package is chivalry, gentlemanly behavior, early marriages, a focus on romantic, serially monogamous relationships and not on hookups and cheating on each other.

What has broken down is that both men and women don't value each other and are not trying to create a fair deal for one another anymore but rather trying to exploit one another which is creating the toxic environment we see today.

Yeah you can try pursuing your own idea of a relationship. But it doesn't change the fact that you are surrounded by people who cheat on one another, who divorce one another and then proceed to try and use the court system to ruin their exes life. Being surrounded by all this immoral behavior has a degenerative effect on people and it makes them more prone to that behavior themselves.
Aug 16, 2020 1:58 AM

Nov 2013
Ryuk9428 said:
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

It's true that feminism made things difficult in many places, but it's all a matter of choosing the right person. You don't need to distrust everyone. Of course, if you ask out a bitch with many tattoos and piercings who says that she already had many relationships, with both men and women, you're basically asking for trouble. Decent, and way more attractive, girls can still be found in conservative groups.

“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Aug 16, 2020 2:01 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:

I'd be careful about painting the housewife life in such a rosy light. Firstly, not having a paid job and living off of your husband's job comes with a price - dependency. This dependency creates an unequal relationship favoring her husband, as he can be financially secure without her but she can't be financially secure without him. It may be harder for her to leave if the relationship becomes abusive or, at the very least, toxic. Studies have shown that a woman is more likely to return to an abuser and more likely to experience more severe abuse the more economically dependent she is on her partner.

Additionally, being a housewife doesn't just mean sitting at home watching TV all day. They have lots of work to do, whether it be taking care of children, cooking, cleaning, or running errands. Oxfam estimated the global value of unpaid women's work to be "at least $10.8 trillion annually, over three times the size of the world’s tech industry". Additionally, Oxfam estimated that "When unpaid and paid care work is taken together, globally women do the equivalent of six weeks a year of full-time work more than men. It is not that women do not work, it is that they work too much, and the majority of their work is unpaid, unrecognized and invisible".
Aug 16, 2020 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
Thats not going to work for her. She is as traditional as they come like @ryuk9428

Kayle_x_Morgana said:

It really ramped up after this incident with the girl who called the police on me. I figured if I am wtih someone and they are cheating on me I might not feel as bad if I find out because I've cheated on them too.

I even cheated yesterday and the day before. And I was going to meet someone today but I've cancelled.

The last few weeks and months my girl has been on furlough so I haven't had many chances to go and see someone. Now whenever I see someone I like to get high with them and just forget about everything and focus on pleasure for once. All the things that used to give me joy and pleasure in the world don't seem to do it for me anymore. Playing the piano, making music, video games etc. *sigh* now the only real pleasure I get is through sex. In church they always preached that sexual sin was the worst sin too.
Aug 16, 2020 2:14 AM

Feb 2017
Ryuk9428 said:

The traditional breadwinner and housewife dynamic is part of it but not the whole package.

Another part of the package is chivalry, gentlemanly behavior, early marriages, a focus on romantic, serially monogamous relationships and not on hookups and cheating on each other.

What has broken down is that both men and women don't value each other and are not trying to create a fair deal for one another anymore but rather trying to exploit one another which is creating the toxic environment we see today.

Yeah you can try pursuing your own idea of a relationship. But it doesn't change the fact that you are surrounded by people who cheat on one another, who divorce one another and then proceed to try and use the court system to ruin their exes life. Being surrounded by all this immoral behavior has a degenerative effect on people and it makes them more prone to that behavior themselves.

Even if everything you said is true, which I don't know so I'm not gonna debate those matters as they're hard to prove, I still value individual choice over all that. People shouldn't feel pressured to fit into certain relationship norms for society's sake. It isn't peoples' responsibility to be good examples for others. Even if hearing about a person you know having an affair makes you somehow more susceptible to having an affair yourself, that choice falls on you. You weren't brainwashed into making it, you have free will.

And it's not like not fulfilling standard relationship norms necessarily leads to toxic behaviors. People might have happy perfectly fine relationships outside of those standards.

It's like saying that people shouldn't make their own relationship choices because those choices may lead to toxicity and that toxicity may lead to other people doing the same bad behaviors. I think it'd be a whole lot easier to allow everyone to live how they want and just hold people accountable for their own actions
Aug 16, 2020 2:17 AM

Mar 2019
Mummykun said:
Ryuk9428 said:
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

It's true that feminism made things difficult in many places, but it's all a matter of choosing the right person. You don't need to distrust everyone. Of course, if you ask out a bitch with many tattoos and piercings who says that she already had many relationships, with both men and women, you're basically asking for trouble. Decent, and way more attractive, girls can still be found in conservative groups.

I agree that I am much more able to trust a traditional, conservative woman than a liberal woman.

ProfessionalNEET said:
Ryuk9428 said:

I'd be careful about painting the housewife life in such a rosy light. Firstly, not having a paid job and living off of your husband's job comes with a price - dependency. This dependency creates an unequal relationship favoring her husband, as he can be financially secure without her but she can't be financially secure without him. It may be harder for her to leave if the relationship becomes abusive or, at the very least, toxic. Studies have shown that a woman is more likely to return to an abuser and more likely to experience more severe abuse the more economically dependent she is on her partner.

Additionally, being a housewife doesn't just mean sitting at home watching TV all day. They have lots of work to do, whether it be taking care of children, cooking, cleaning, or running errands. Oxfam estimated the global value of unpaid women's work to be "at least $10.8 trillion annually, over three times the size of the world’s tech industry". Additionally, Oxfam estimated that "When unpaid and paid care work is taken together, globally women do the equivalent of six weeks a year of full-time work more than men. It is not that women do not work, it is that they work too much, and the majority of their work is unpaid, unrecognized and invisible".

That study is utter bullshit. I one time asked a full time housewife I know how many hours she worked a week specifically because somebody here on MAL tried to claim exactly what you are claiming and she said it was 10 hours a week.

And the house is pretty big too so its not because its small. The house is very clean too. Most of the work involved with being a housewife can be done very quickly.

Abusive men is where the law and order part comes in. Throw these men in prison and set an example. If a woman's husband was found to be abusive then we can put her on welfare benefits, but only in the event that her husband is proven to have behaved criminally. Women who just divorce their husband would not be entitled to the same benefits.

The fact is that men are largely emotionally dependent on women. This isn't a matter of women only having a dependency on men for something and men being entirely independent. In the same study, unmarried men in Japan are the least happy. The fact is that men are largely dependent on women for emotional satisfaction. Women are better at achieving this satisfaction through without men so really both genders need the other for something its just different things. The best way to make sure the genders get along with one another is to create a co-dependency so that they both are more appreciative of what the other person contributes to their life.

JKKH said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Even if everything you said is true, which I don't know so I'm not gonna debate those matters as they're hard to prove, I still value individual choice over all that. People shouldn't feel pressured to fit into certain relationship norms for society's sake. It isn't peoples' responsibility to be good examples for others. Even if hearing about a person you know having an affair makes you somehow more susceptible to having an affair yourself, that choice falls on you. You weren't brainwashed into making it, you have free will.

And it's not like not fulfilling standard relationship norms necessarily leads to toxic behaviors. People might have happy perfectly fine relationships outside of those standards.

It's like saying that people shouldn't make their own relationship choices because those choices may lead to toxicity and that toxicity may lead to other people doing the same bad behaviors. I think it'd be a whole lot easier to allow everyone to live how they want and just hold people accountable for their own actions

Well that is why I consider myself further to the right than mainstream conservatives is because I don't actually think individualism is that good of an idea. Especially not rugged individualism. I believe in more of a healthy balance between collectivism and individual choice but leaning more towards collectivism. The problem with individualism is that people become too selfish and it leads to a low trust society because we expect people to be selfish instead of thinking in a collective manner.

One of the biggest things I admire about Japanese society is the high trust they have in one another which is something I find utterly absent in American society because we honestly are too individualistic.
Ryuk9428Aug 16, 2020 2:29 AM
Aug 16, 2020 2:32 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I see where you are coming from. Honestly, I don't know what to say except say that I'm sorry that crazy shit had to happen.

I've said this in another thread. Basically, because of some crazy shit that has happened in my past, I've spent a good amount of my childhood and majority, if not the entirety of my teenage years improving my emotional intelligence and regulation so that I can find my worth, find people like me, make friends. After turning seventeen, boy, did it pay off. At this point I have countless thousands of friends. So, here's what I can say about friendship, relationships and whatnot.

I won't get too personal. In short, she was dating, then was married to my father for over a decade. This was from the 80s to 2000s. He, at that time, did quite awful things, for himself, for the people around him and his eventual future around said time. He would be involved in very bad activities (tl;dr #ThugLyfe), cheated dozens of times on my mother despite her staying committed to him and trying to forgive him each time. Let's just say many crazy experiences happened during this period in time, that lead to their eventual divorce. That's not to say they were very close prior to that, as he wasn't around much.

She (my mother) came out of that relationship emotionally hurt, of course. She then entered another decade-long relationship that was a very similar situation as the last, which she, instead of regretting, became grateful for, because instead of being emotionally hurt, she was left emotionally strong. She wasn't going to repeat the past, she wouldn't hold on anymore.

The easy way out is to say that all X group is bad (which you are not). The fair way out is to be strong and say that some or quite a few are bad, although you are willing to reason, and talk about the group. My way out is to charge each individual as a single person, no matter how many of them come. There will be a lot of people that hurt you in life, but a lot that come in great ways. And to be fair, it took me a lot of emotional trauma to come to my own conclusion. I've been through both a ton of awful women and awful men to decide that. While I do want to say that those people contributed to my emotional downfall, that is not the responsible thing for me to do for myself. As I see many others do, I want to say I chose to fall down because of it. I'm not gonna let it stop me from getting back up.

What I truly want to say is that you should always cut out shitty people when you see the signs. I've emotionally regulated myself enough to know who that would be. I think the most common are people who don't respect my time and expect me to be at their beck and call every last second as if I'm not busy with myself and others. So what if I can't talk all the time? I even have friends who I talk with every few months, who are fine with that because we both have our own lives and things going on, especially during quarantine.
There are also emotionally manipulative people (which is your batshit crazy ex, LOL) who protect their ego so hard that they hurt many others in the process to protect themselves. Yeah, true, it is a dog-eat-dog world, and I had to learn that the hard way. So I'd say to always be several steps ahead. Never stop being on your feet.

You'll always attract people that are like you, and sometimes, people that aren't worth your time. After all the emotional and physical abuse I've been through, way much more hurt that I've done towards myself, and slowly ensuing the path of regulating my emotions, I've just happened to become sharp as a knife when it comes to people. Even when they are the closest to me, I trust all, yet at the same time, I trust none. The only person you can truly ever depend on is you.

Once again, that was absolutely fucked up that this happened to you. Something similar happened to me, as well. Despite this entire post coming off from my experiences, I honestly don't think I can directly answer this post as I've stated from the beginning.

As for me... I tend to feel like guys hate me way more easily, while girls like me a lot more often. So I often leaned towards women. After all, I owe me as a person now to dozens of powerful women, so honestly, I could never say anything about them as a group myself. I don't have it in me. I guess that's what they call being pussy whipped though, lol.
Aug 16, 2020 2:36 AM

Dec 2018
The girl you mentioned sounded awful. But I wouldn’t let your experience with her ruin how you perceive women and dating. In every group of people there are going to be amazing folks and shitty folks. If you find that you can’t trust someone in your life then maybe take a break from them or dating for a while, if you can’t trust someone then how are you going to be happy. I guarantee that most people in life are actually fairly trustworthy, at least most people I’ve interacted with. I do think cheating to lighten the blow is also a very bad thing to do, it could easily make you more paranoid and mistrustful. If you yourself are betraying their loyalty then of course it’s easy to be mistrustful. It’s almost inherently creating a repetitive cycle of misery. Overall it sounds like you’re unhappy and stressed atm, if you are indeed stressed then taking a break from a relationship isn’t a bad thing. Just don’t generalise people because of shitty things that have happened to you in the past.
Aug 16, 2020 2:38 AM

Mar 2019
beatha said:
Ryuk9428 said:
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

gender roles are made up by humans and by no means they actually work. theres a reason why conservatism is dying

Conservatism is dying because we teach every generation to be arrogant, think that because they are the newer generation that they know better and not to listen to the wisdom of their elders so the lessons they've learned slowly become forgotten as people take them less and less seriously.

The truth is that its a mixed bag. New isn't always better. New can lead to a kind of regression that people didn't anticipate. Sticking to every idea people had in the past however leads to people continuing behaving in a way that may have been practical for people of one time but is no longer practical.

For example, there is no need to continue the tradition of corporal punishment for children. All it does is teach children that violence is how you solve problems and those children grow up to behave aggressively towards their peers. But people look at the fact that some old fashioned ideas are bad or don't make sense and extrapolate that all of them are bad and every idea that is new or trendy is a good idea.

But a lot of new and trendy ideas are bad too. Trends more often than not die out specifically because they were a bad idea and people look back on them with embarrassment that they ever thought it was cool to do that.

Where the hell did you get this idea that traditional society means your husband dying at the age of 20 in a war?
Ryuk9428Aug 16, 2020 2:41 AM
Aug 16, 2020 2:43 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:

That study is utter bullshit. I one time asked a full time housewife I know how many hours she worked a week specifically because somebody here on MAL tried to claim exactly what you are claiming and she said it was 10 hours a week.

Yes 1 piece of anecdotal evidence trumps the meticulous work of a team of researchers.

Abusive men is where the law and order part comes in. Throw these men in prison and set an example. If a woman's husband was found to be abusive then we can put her on welfare benefits, but only in the event that her husband is proven to have behaved criminally. Women who just divorce their husband would not be entitled to the same benefits.

The problem here is that the arrangement you're proposing would almost certainly give more power to men than to women. Such a lopsided power arrangement would likely make laws (or the enforcement of such laws) tend to favor men over women, including in domestic violence cases. Studies have found that gender bias in the courts is quite common. Additionally, studies have found the police to bad at dealing with violence against women, particularly rape. Also, many police officers are known to be domestic abusers, so I'm not sure to what extent we can trust them to handle domestic violence.
The fact is that men are largely emotionally dependent on women.

This is often true, I won't argue with that. However, I'm not sure I'd put emotional dependence on the same level as economic dependence.
Aug 16, 2020 2:45 AM

Feb 2019
Listen, Akko, I get your cry for help. Women are hard, so let's solve this problem this way: subscribe to my OnlyFans and enter a totally healthy parasocial relationship with me.

As long as you send me money, I'll love you with all my heart, so you can plan ahead and be sure of which months I'm going to unconditionally love you or not. I'd rather love you every month, but don't worry, all the times I get a notification of our transaction, I'll go right back to loving you, no matter how many months I've hated you. Depending on your contribution, I'll even let you tell your parents and friends you're dating someone, but they live in another country for now - as proof, I'll pamper up and send them custom videos. I promise you'll be my first and my only one.
KosmonautAug 16, 2020 2:48 AM
Aug 16, 2020 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
AngryAkko said:
deg said:
Thats not going to work for her. She is as traditional as they come like @ryuk9428

if that is the case then ye your dream marriage is bound to fail since you keep cheating anyway since she will find out sooner or later especially in the internet and social media age

so just look for another woman that wants open relationship with you

your a player and master of hook ups from the looks of it so you can find someone who is fine with open relationship
Aug 16, 2020 2:46 AM

Mar 2019
@angryakko

I am treating this post as unrelated to the OP, but the only solution to the problems you mentioned is to just find the self-discipline to stop cheating on your wife.

You may have an excessive need for novelty. You may want to give hypnotherapy a try. What we are looking at here is a fundamental rewiring of the brain that is necessary which hypnotherapy might be able to help you with.
Aug 16, 2020 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
I mean...when you publically announce on a forum about how you cheat on your fiance/wife, and PM me about doing so, and are really really proud of it, then yeah, I don't think I need to know much more about your personnel life to figure out that you are not a good person, and it probably shows in your interactions with women. I hope you realize you are not helping your reputation by making threads and posts about your personnel issues. I've warned you before: doing this only leaves you open to being mocked.
Aug 16, 2020 2:58 AM

Mar 2019
@ProfessionalNEET

Yes it does, because the amount of work doesn't really change unless the size of the household changes.

By the time kids are 5 years old, they are sent to public school from about 8:30 to 4:30 in the afternoon. By the time the kids are back home, the mother only has to spend about an hour or two watching them until the husband will be back. That means she has a nearly 8 hour block of time to do whatever she wants and I'm telling you, cleaning a house really doesn't take that much time when you compare it to office work.

And the older kids get, the more independent they become and the less maintenance they are. A housewife's job is hard when kids are babies and small children and quickly becomes a lot easier after the age of 5. There's a reason why housewives are known for spending a lot of time on social media and why "soap operas" in the late morning and early-mid afternoon hours became such a big thing.
Aug 16, 2020 3:21 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
AngryAkko said:
Manaban said:

But you literally just said that you're sad about this issue and asked for help in this post, though. If you're being this forthcoming about your intent right now, I doubt that it's something you can't express healthily and normally like you said here. If you have trouble communicating your intent to that extremity, you don't really, y'know, directly communicate your intent right off of the bat like that.

Certainly means you can just stop making ridiculous threads like this one day in and day out.

Dunno what the fuck's been going on with you lately, but yeah, there's fucked people out there and feminism has a ton of people on the ground floor that are intensely hateful, self-victimizing, and radicalized. There are also very valid things like fears about things like divorce that keep me from wanting to get married as well.

Blasting out asanine and outright misogynistic threads isn't going to help anything, it'll just alienate people unless they themselves are also prone to acting in ways that are sniveling and pathetic. Handling it this way is doing yourself more harm by making people who aren't batshit insane get fed up with your threads while also failing to address any problems you seem eager to want addressed.

Just ease up. It's not so bad. No need to live in crippling fear just because there are fucked up people out there.
ManabanAug 16, 2020 3:27 AM

Aug 16, 2020 3:48 AM

Aug 2017
I'm going to be real Akko.

You shouldn't get married to your fiancee for two reasons:

1. You don't love her enough to be loyal and you're not even married yet. You're already cheating on her by sexting another chick. And she's not going to be cool with it, because she's the type to tell you to cut off your female friends. Either because she's a control freak (Future divorce) or because she can tell you're a cheater and doesn't trust you. (Future divorce.). If you cheat now, you're going to cheat when you're married. And don't tell me sexting isn't cheating. You know it is, because you'd never show your fiancee your chats. If there's no trust now, there will be no trust in the marriage. And she shouldn't trust you, anyway. Because you're cheating on her with some stranger on MAL. Not even someone who you can actually get in a real relationship with, or get some kind of benefit from. If you get caught, that means you're willing to throw your relationship away over an avatar and text. That's ridiculous, man. That ain't the love, loyalty or integrity needed to walk into a lifetime commitment with. Sort YOURSELF out, before you start talking about the dark side of females.

2. It's already so stressful for you, that you're hitting up a bunch of us on our PMs to ask us to talk to you about your relationship and females. You're already talking about divorce courts when you haven't even hit the altar yet. I don't even know what kind of stress a woman would have to put me under to come on MAL and say all this, but I do know I would probably dump her before it got to that point. Whatever you're going through with your fiancee, you need to sort it face to face so that you don't even come on chatboards talking about women from your past, and your girl telling you to isolate yourself from women. Get it together and talk out what you're going through with your chick. And stop cheating on her. You were hurt because your ex had other dudes she was grading in her phone next to you. And here you were virtual banging another chick on your computer before she found out you also wanted to bang trannys. That's weak, bro. Tighten up.

But, don't get married. You're not anywhere near ready for a commitment of that magnitude. This chick probably isn't even right for you based on what you said. You're right to worry about divorce already, because it's almost certainly going to happen. Not based on any "dark side" she has (Because I don't know her), but based on what you're telling us about your own. I'm being rude, but I don't play being soft with dudes. (And I hate disloyalty.) Man to man, you have bigger problems than worrying about if strangers on an anonymous forum think you hate women. You need to sort yourself and do right by the person you say you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Aug 16, 2020 3:51 AM

Jul 2016
I mean Yeah I agree that women can be emotionally manipulative like that,and society does let them get away with more because of double standards I guess.
I suggest you watch this video to get more insight into that.

But hopefully it doesn’t cloud your perception of all women.
I think like others said,it’s best to take a break from relationships for now.
Aug 16, 2020 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
Okay, at first, maybe stop making dozens of those topics?
Second, we discussed all of that in the other topics, why do you need this one then?
Aug 16, 2020 4:32 AM
Jul 2018
A misogynistic thread a day keeps the women away.

After trying your utmost to make every woman dislike you with all these threads, you cannot claim to be a victim now. Stop before you dig yourself in further and educate yourself on misogyny by reading up on it. (Not watching YouTube videos.)

Edit: just read the complete OP and it's strange that you're complaining about a cheating gf when you like to cheat too.
removed-userAug 16, 2020 6:20 AM
Aug 16, 2020 4:43 AM

Aug 2020
beatha said:
Megatronsmurf said:

ah yes i cant wait for my husband to die at the age of 20 in war. me and my 7 kids totally gonna survive, i might not have any education, bc thats not a thing for women after all, but i gotta trust god. i never had any ambitions set for myself, so i guess ill just remarry to somne random 50yo man ive never met :(

exactly. or you can just live on the fringes of society an outcast spinster. like women traditionally did in the before time.

im glad you understand.

also women should only wear skirts they're happier in them. and no trowser pants. in fact men should chose a ladys fashion. just like in the traditional beforefore time.

Aug 16, 2020 4:47 AM

Jul 2015
I suggest you put all these efforts into your upcoming marriage instead because it seems you still have stuff to sort/figure out.

@operationvalkyri We gun be out of eggs before this boi learns gender equality
Aug 16, 2020 5:17 AM
Jul 2018
I don't think you can limit that to women.
Aug 16, 2020 6:53 AM

Jun 2019
Came here after the message you left me.

Man, entering a long term relationship thinking about when it is going to end hurts you more than you notice. People can see this as armchair psychology and it kinda is so feel free to ignore... but I think you are scared of being alone and you keep looking for peoples validation and you convinced that the easiest method to be needed is by being wanted for sex. That is why you are going for a safe choice of not being alone by marrying but your fear is still there because it is not as safe as you hope for while still seeking validation in hookups. You are not afraid of losing stuff in the divorce, you are afraid of being left alone because you lost your relationship and hookups just want to hook up. You need to work with a professional the root of your issues because people online will not be as open minded and prepared as them. Not gonna tell you to just fess up to your fiance but you need to work it with someone you can trust.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Aug 16, 2020 6:55 AM

May 2016
AngryAkko said:
But I have seen a darker side to women and it has caused me to doubt that people tale their marriage vows seriously.

Weren't you cheating on your wife?

AngryAkko said:
Men should be worried because the divorce courts are not fair to men.

Why worry if marriage is pointless anyway? Only a fool needs shackles to stay with their significant other.

AngryAkko said:
And men tend to not have any support network because often men become socially isolated in marriage. It’s already been happening to me. My fiancée forced me to cut off all of my female friends.

(...)

My mistrust of women really peaked when I was in my early 20s. I was considering proposing to my girlfriend from college days when we got back together. She literally got me to break up with another girl I just started seeing only to betray me in the worst way ever.

One day she left her phone in my car. She called me from her landline and asked me to check for the phone. Then as I was about to drop the call she said I could look through her phone if I want as she has nothing to hide. I thought that was an odd thing to say so I did indeed take a look.

I found that she was dating several guys. She had their contacts listed not as names but as job titles. And she had notes comparing them all to me. She just saw me as, “Alright.” And she was looking for guys with better looks and more money. I couldn’t believe it!

I was devastated. I called her and confronted her. Do you know what she did? She called the police and told them that I stole her phone!

I called the guys that she was dating too. Just to let them know I was her bf and to ask them if they knew about me. They didn’t know who I was talking about until I shared her phone number. They all had her down as a different fake name and none of them knew she was dating anybody else. 😢

I've been thinking that I can find a good girl, but maybe it's not that easy, I don't know.

AngryAkko said:
is what my religion says I should do

oh...
Aug 16, 2020 7:09 AM
Apr 2019
Injenss said:
I'm going to be real Akko.

You shouldn't get married to your fiancee for two reasons:

1. You don't love her enough to be loyal and you're not even married yet. You're already cheating on her by sexting another chick. And she's not going to be cool with it, because she's the type to tell you to cut off your female friends. Either because she's a control freak (Future divorce) or because she can tell you're a cheater and doesn't trust you. (Future divorce.). If you cheat now, you're going to cheat when you're married. And don't tell me sexting isn't cheating. You know it is, because you'd never show your fiancee your chats. If there's no trust now, there will be no trust in the marriage. And she shouldn't trust you, anyway. Because you're cheating on her with some stranger on MAL. Not even someone who you can actually get in a real relationship with, or get some kind of benefit from. If you get caught, that means you're willing to throw your relationship away over an avatar and text. That's ridiculous, man. That ain't the love, loyalty or integrity needed to walk into a lifetime commitment with. Sort YOURSELF out, before you start talking about the dark side of females.

2. It's already so stressful for you, that you're hitting up a bunch of us on our PMs to ask us to talk to you about your relationship and females. You're already talking about divorce courts when you haven't even hit the altar yet. I don't even know what kind of stress a woman would have to put me under to come on MAL and say all this, but I do know I would probably dump her before it got to that point. Whatever you're going through with your fiancee, you need to sort it face to face so that you don't even come on chatboards talking about women from your past, and your girl telling you to isolate yourself from women. Get it together and talk out what you're going through with your chick. And stop cheating on her. You were hurt because your ex had other dudes she was grading in her phone next to you. And here you were virtual banging another chick on your computer before she found out you also wanted to bang trannys. That's weak, bro. Tighten up.

But, don't get married. You're not anywhere near ready for a commitment of that magnitude. This chick probably isn't even right for you based on what you said. You're right to worry about divorce already, because it's almost certainly going to happen. Not based on any "dark side" she has (Because I don't know her), but based on what you're telling us about your own. I'm being rude, but I don't play being soft with dudes. (And I hate disloyalty.) Man to man, you have bigger problems than worrying about if strangers on an anonymous forum think you hate women. You need to sort yourself and do right by the person you say you want to spend the rest of your life with.

THIS! That summarizes my thoughts on this thread
Aug 16, 2020 7:53 AM
Aug 2018
I understand where you’re coming from. I’ve had a lot of negative experiences when dating girls, and that kinda makes me cautious enough to avoid forming/going after another relationship. I just feel like there’s a chance of being betrayed and used like in the past, and I’m just not risking it. I don’t think all women are manipulative jerks though, but this society enables the jerks so that they somehow think they’re doing nothing wrong when emotionally manipulating others.

Aug 16, 2020 7:55 AM

Aug 2012
operationvalkyri said:

After trying your utmost to make every woman dislike you with all these threads, you cannot claim to be a victim now. Stop before you dig yourself in further and educate yourself on misogyny by reading up on it. (Not watching YouTube videos.)

Edit: just read the complete OP and it's strange that you're complaining about a cheating gf when you like to cheat too.

Remember man logic. "It's okay If I cheat but she better not"
Aug 16, 2020 8:05 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Ryuk9428 said:
@AngryAkko

I feel your pain man.

The current gender dynamic wasn't a result of Feminism, but a necessary change in the system that was required due to the inexorable technological progress. Feminism is just a result rather than a cause here.

That being said, I cannot say I subscribe to the idea either. I hate seeing both men and women working themselves to death for the sake of infinite growth and then putting all the blame on misogyny or feminism. Same with the BLM movement, the system is now using the frustration of minorities to enforce another set of changes so we can have an even wider variety of slaves, and all the backlash will be directed at their stupid movement rather than the thing that is responsible for these changes in the first place.

operationvalkyri said:

misogynistic is the new literally I guess

Remember kids, thinking is bad. We all understand what misogyny means and if someone labels the thread as misogynistic then we can just use that preformed understanding of the word instead of actually trying to listen to what the person has to say.

Let me get my pitchfork, he's so cancelled.

Reminds me of the French Revolution and the revolutionary tribunal.
149597871Aug 16, 2020 8:20 AM
Aug 16, 2020 8:17 AM

Jul 2011
Why do you keep making basically the same thread over and over again in Casual Discussion? Write this down in your blog; it's getting really tiresome.
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
Aug 16, 2020 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
ysphyr said:
Are you freaking out because your wedding day is approaching or something?
I’d suggest you take a break, go on a hike or a mini trip - alone. Think about what you - not what your parents or gf expect you to do, not what your religion tells you to do - but what you personally want to do with your life. Think about the things that frustrate you and what you can do about them.
And don’t brush off advices to see a therapist.
I’d also recommend you to visit a legal consultant if you’re worried about losing your assets after you get married.

She seems to be the sanest... most sane?? ... person here. Listen to her.

Aug 16, 2020 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
Btw in other cases I'd say it's toxic for your financee to forbid to contact your female friends, but since you are that dishonest to her and she seems to know it...
It's still kinda toxic of her, but I can understand it as well.
removed-userAug 16, 2020 9:07 AM
Aug 16, 2020 9:42 AM

Feb 2018
Sorry for going armchair psychology here, but I think you should stay away from sex in general. It's clouding your judgment to the point of destroying your other hobbies, as well as your dating life. It's hard to feel sympathy for this bad traumatic event if you're trying to use this to justify your current shitty behaviour towards your significant other and women in general. You can point fingers all you want, but at the end of the day, you're the only one enabling this behaviour right now.

If it's that bad, like @ysphyr said, take a hike, a vacation from civilization to focus on yourself. Meditate on your actions. Meditate on your past,present, and future. Think how you're moving forward, would you like a significant other who is treating you the same way you treat them? Would you like someone else? Do you think you can be honest if that someone else knew everything about you?

As well, look into spirituality, not religion. Religion enables and disables behaviours because of a greater being and their interpretations. Spirituality follows behaviour through your own moral compass, some of which can be influenced by others, but is ultimately your interpretations of these ideas. Do you like what you're seeing? Do you want to change?
Aug 16, 2020 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
I need some time before I can read through and respond to your replies. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this discussion so far.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

40 by Zayvex »»
7 minutes ago

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

7 by xthewarwithinx »»
23 minutes ago

» How many B Vitamin pills can one take a day ?

scarydragon - 4 hours ago

8 by logopolis »»
30 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 10 hours ago

15 by traed »»
31 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 6 hours ago

19 by xthewarwithinx »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.