Forum Settings
Forums

'Fumetsu no Anata e' Unveils Voice Cast, Character Visuals

New
Jul 12, 2020 9:38 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the television anime adaptation of Yoshitoki Ooima's Fumetsu no Anata e (To Your Eternity) manga revealed six cast members and character visuals on Monday. The anime series will air in 20 episodes on Mondays at 10:50 p.m. on NHK-E beginning this October.

Fushi: Reiji Kawashima (Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.)

March: Rie Hikisaka (Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode)

Parona: Aya Uchida (Release the Spyce)

Pyoran: Rikako Aikawa (Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan)

Hayase: Mitsuki Saiga (Drifters)

Kansatsusha: Kenjirou Tsuda (ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka)

Masahiko Murata (Baby Steps, Tsukumogami Kashimasu) is helming the television anime at Brain's Base (Natsume Yuujinchou, Kyokou Suiri). Shinzou Fujita (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii) is handling the series composition. Koji Yabuno (Uchuu Kyoudai, 91 Days animation director) is designing the characters. NHK and its subdivision NHK Enterprises are credited for production.

Ooima began drawing the supernatural fantasy manga in Weekly Shounen Magazine in November 2016. Kodansha published the 12th volume on January 17, with the 13th volume scheduled for release on Friday.

Kodansha Comics licensed the manga in English in 2017 and simulpublishes new chapters with the Japanese release. The 11th volume shipped on December 17 last year, and the 12th volume will go on sale on September 1.

Source: Comic Natalie
VindstotFeb 26, 2021 8:14 PM

Jul 12, 2020 11:18 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Yay! I'm really looking forward to this adaptation. Reiji Kawashima seems fairly new to the industry, but based on the voice samples that are on his agency page, I think he's going to be a great fit for Fushi.

I think Mitsuki Saiga as Hayase and Kenjirou Tsuda as Black Hood are also super fitting.

The only thing is that I'm not feeling the character designs for Parona...
Here are the manga's designs for reference:
p r o f i l e 👀
Jul 12, 2020 11:45 PM
Nov 2013
I'm excited they finally announced the cast! I've been waiting for this because I was curious and nervous who they would pick for Fushi since I always pictured him having a more "softer" voice but listening to Reiji Kawashima's voice samples I think he'll do a good job! He sounds like a weird mixture of like Daiki Yamashita but also Hiro Shimono at some points. I do really like Mitsuki Saiga as a seiyuu but I feel like her voice is to deep for Hayase. I'm really excited for this to air! Definitely the most anticipated of the fall for me!
Jul 13, 2020 12:18 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I've been meaning to read this for the past year or two. Yonji and Kotori VAs on board? Sounds good to me!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2020 12:47 AM

Nov 2007
An anime everyone, I mean literally everyone, is gonna heart it!

I am so excited! Look at my March! She is gonna come in like a Lion! :')
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 13, 2020 2:30 AM

Jan 2015
Oh my god March and Parona, can’t wait to see them. The first arc is so good
Jul 13, 2020 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Naruleach said:
Yay! I'm really looking forward to this adaptation. Reiji Kawashima seems fairly new to the industry, but based on the voice samples that are on his agency page, I think he's going to be a great fit for Fushi.

I think Mitsuki Saiga as Hayase and Kenjirou Tsuda as Black Hood are also super fitting.

I haven't read the manga but based on those comparisons especially the one on the right look literally almost identical. It looks like they just simplified her a tiny bit to probably make animating a lot easier.
Jul 13, 2020 8:57 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
A new voice actor for Fushi?! This definitely got me excited. I really hope he does well.
But that got me questioning something:

I also really like the character designs. They are quite unique.
PhloupJul 13, 2020 12:53 PM
Jul 13, 2020 12:50 PM

Nov 2019
Calal-Chan said:
Naruleach said:

I haven't read the manga but based on those comparisons especially the one on the right look literally almost identical. It looks like they just simplified her a tiny bit to probably make animating a lot easier.

They made her look older in the anime, she looks young in the manga
Jul 13, 2020 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Tsuuuuuuuda! Interested in this new guy too, hope he does well.
Jul 14, 2020 7:33 AM

Feb 2015
Yes, yes !! Tsuda Kenjiro *-* I'm looking forward to watch this.
Jul 20, 2020 4:59 AM

Oct 2017
This is very cool, I started reading the manga a couple years ago and though I don't remember much of the story ( which is fine since I'm going to rediscover it in the anime), I remember really loving it.

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
1 hour ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

4 by Azuchi »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.