Jun 18, 2020 6:37 AM
Jun 2020
My thoughts on summer line up

Fire force- hyped for season 2
Rent-a-Girlfriend- it look good? Not sure if I’ll watch all of it
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!- read most of the manga hope it’s animated well
Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan- read the first vol it could be good
Dokyuu Hentai HxEros- i hope they don’t uncensore it
Monster Girl Doctor- monster musume with Monster girl but more on the medical Side?
Ex arm- got delayed until next season
Jun 18, 2020 8:29 AM

Mar 2020
yeah i guess

mostly for deca dence and nihon chinbotsu 2020
yum riceballs

i just want a baccano! season 2
Jun 18, 2020 8:36 AM

Jul 2019
From all that I have seen: meh. But since there are a ton of shows I have already sunk a lot of time into, I am gonna watch too much anyway.
Jun 18, 2020 11:38 AM

Feb 2017
Only two anime that I am really interested in. So I am not hyped about it that much.
I am looking forward to Deca Dance because its original show with great staff so it has a lot of potential, and Japan Sinks because Yuasa. I will also watch God of High School but I indifferent toward it at the moment. I might also watch Re:zero season 2.
Jun 18, 2020 11:41 AM

Dec 2017
Dude great question re:zero, snafu, sao and fire force.
man this is gonna be epic
Don't fuck up the present, it's connected to your future!
Jun 18, 2020 12:05 PM

Aug 2018
Im looking forward for Fall 2020 more, however I guess Re:Zero s2 is what Ill watch for this season

Jun 18, 2020 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
I'm really hyped for some animes! it looks like the season won't have many animes to begin with.. but im excited for re:zero, fire force and rent-a-girlfriend.. i really want to watch snafu too and catch up since i didn't watch the first two seasons yet
Jun 18, 2020 12:16 PM

Aug 2019
Not really, but I will watch some of them
Jun 18, 2020 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
It's still nice to have new shows coming given the circumstances and the staff to all these shows are safe. There are couple of Anime series that I'll be checking out, regardless, and might choose ones that might be a hidden gem in between.

So far:

The God of High School
Gibiate
Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Ikebukuro West Gate Park

...are going to be the shows that I'll be checking and might add another if it interested me enough.
Jun 18, 2020 1:10 PM

Dec 2019
Nope not at all it's gonna be just as boring as spring
Jun 18, 2020 2:01 PM

Jun 2019
I'm looking forward to Re:Zero S2 and Oregairu S3, but that's it...

I'll probably check out Monster Musume no Oishasan, but I'm more curious about it than hyped.
Jun 18, 2020 2:15 PM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
Honestly not really. Compared to last summer — when I was watching about half of the things that aired — it seems weak, there's no new series that would catch my attention either by synopsis or just overall hype. Pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to now is Deca-Dence, since Great Pretender already started airing during spring season (and it's amazing).
Jun 18, 2020 2:19 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THERE'S FOUR ECCHI SERIES, SO FUCK YES!!
Jun 18, 2020 4:16 PM

Nov 2017
I'm excited that Appare Ranman will continue to air this summer. I'm also mildly excited about Re:Zero season 2 and Fire Force season 2. Might check out Great Pretender too. Other then that, the summer season seems pretty lame.
Jun 18, 2020 8:32 PM

Jun 2008
No.

Anything with the number 20 (double) is triggering me into a seizure.

I want this year to be over so badly!
Jun 18, 2020 8:56 PM

Aug 2018
I'm not really hyped for anything. GoH and Deca-Dence seem kind of interesting. I also might watch No Guns Life s2 just because.
Jun 18, 2020 9:17 PM

Aug 2013
I'm looking forward to the next season of Fire Force.
Jun 19, 2020 12:19 AM
Jun 2020
EcchiGodMamster said:

Would of been 5 if ex arm wasn’t delayed until the fall season
Jun 19, 2020 1:44 AM

Jan 2020
Besides the season 3 of OreGairu, I'm not really hyped for any other anime of Summer 2020 season
Jun 19, 2020 2:42 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Animefan9696 said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

oh shit, i didn't even realize it was delayed, shit was looking like Summer 2015 again

oh well, thats just another ecchi for fall though

man, fuck these threads though, its ALWAYS the negative ppl who want to comment, where are my fellow fanservice fans?
Jun 19, 2020 2:51 AM

Jul 2011
No, none of them seem to be to my liking, so I will have to pass here.

Jun 19, 2020 3:33 AM
Oct 2018
Again for me its going to be a 7/10 a mix bag of stuff but most likely only 8 shows that are looking decent enough to watch
Jun 19, 2020 3:37 AM

Jul 2016
Hyped for SAO WoU. Looks like a boring season for me, with sequels carrying this season. The new ones are generic asf nothing unique.

Jun 19, 2020 3:41 AM
May 2019
i am expecting re:zero season 2 to carry the entire summer season
Jun 19, 2020 3:51 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
EcchiGodMamster said:
Animefan9696 said:

oh shit, i didn't even realize it was delayed, shit was looking like Summer 2015 again

man, fuck these threads though, its ALWAYS the negative ppl who want to comment, where are my fellow fanservice fans?
I'm here but that doesn't mean I mindlessly enjoy every ecchi series. Delivery is just as important in an ecchi as any other genre and for me Monster Musume no Oishasan is the only ecchi this season that gives me the impression of being worthwhile.
Jun 19, 2020 8:24 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Roevhaal said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

I'm here but that doesn't mean I mindlessly enjoy every ecchi series. Delivery is just as important in an ecchi as any other genre and for me Monster Musume no Oishasan is the only ecchi this season that gives me the impression of being worthwhile.

where are my boys and girls that can watch any ecchi show and not gaf?
Jun 19, 2020 7:32 PM
Feb 2014
Actually, no, not really. There isn't much that interests me, what with Ikebukuro West Gate Park getting pushed to fall, the anime that interests me the most in summer is definitely Deca-Dence.

Wait, *checks seasonal chart* Oh.....The newly announced Ninja Collection, airs in summer too, i'm pretty interested in that one as well.

Also going to watch Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou(hope there's not as much cringy ecchi this time) and Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE.

People also mention Great Pretender, but, it's in the spring seasonal chart, i'm confused, is it a spring or summer seasonal then?

If it counts as a summer seasonal, then yeah, i'm pretty hyped about that one too.

My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jul 16, 2020 12:58 AM

Dec 2015
Well ... spring was weak. Summer looked a bit better at first glance -with stuff from spring getting delayed to there.

At first I was a bit more hyped. But with Great Pretendre airing in batches (arcs fully released at once) and Ikebukuro West Gate Park ... there isn't much good stuff to watch weekly.

SAO, Oregairu, Souma are sequels (and I don't like Oregairu that much anymore and I watch SAO only for discussoins, Souma still good) - they are okay.

2 things I watch are droppable (might drop both or fully watch both ... aiming for 1 though): HxEros and Peter Grill lol. For the comedy and/or or Ecchi and the nostalgia feel. (HxEros similar to Daimidaler that made some Ecchi+Mecha + oldschool music OP here uses PowerRangers style, comba suit style vibes with ero stuff.)

So basically the Billionare Detective (Fugou Keiji), Deca-dene and Gibiate let. I like Gibiate cause I like samurai. But might not be the best plot. :P Hoping for Deca-dence to get a bit deeper with the plot. High hopes there. They might also ruin it totally though. :D Could be hit or miss - we might only know it near the end. (Plot twists before the end aren't uncommon in such types of anime.)

Billionare detective might be stable and cool entertainment with the cool chars. Most safest one where I can say that I probably won't score it lower than 8. (All others might fail and leaving this the best one.)

I just hope Souma and Fugou Keijo won't get delayed again.
Jul 16, 2020 1:30 AM

Sep 2013
based on the previous seasons Oregairu is definitely a big hype for me other than that Re:Zero and God of Highschool i guess? but that's just based on what i'm hearing

other than the 3 they're all just meh? Deca-Dance already flopped for me, and is pushing me to drop it due to episode 2, SAO Alicization war is probably gonna get the the drop territory with how its progressing(Asuna and the Harem entering the stage)

decent amount of i have nothing to do turn my brain off, and watch casually anime like the usual ecchi, and isekai that i'm definitely gonna watch, but i wouldn't say i'm hyped for that.

yeah, Oregiaru's the only show that i'm really hyped for
death604Jul 16, 2020 1:40 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» In Isekai anime, why are some fans so fond of "Truck-kun?"

Trivia-man-Frank - 1 hour ago

4 by Trivia-man-Frank »»
55 seconds ago

» Are open-ended ending just lazy writing?

Dragevard - 2 hours ago

7 by Catalano »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampires

Shizuna - 4 hours ago

17 by Serafos »»
7 minutes ago

» Who is the most attractive anime character?

Rally- - 29 minutes ago

5 by rohan121 »»
7 minutes ago

» If you could have 1 anime get licenced what would pick?

RareAnimeHunter - Yesterday

12 by RareAnimeHunter »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.