Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 26, 2020 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
Probably something within the realm of horror, because I adore the horrific side of the imagination quite a lot. But then an Isekai or Space or martial arts/ROM-COM anime would be interesting, too.
Mar 26, 2020 10:06 PM

Jan 2020
Mc of an Overpower character in a fantasy realm and just feel my dominance of every enemies i encounter.
While i venture the world

Made by k3ti
Mar 26, 2020 11:59 PM

Apr 2019
I'd live my live as an immortal person who can have any wishes granted so long as I follow a simple rule. And yes. I can also wish to die.
Mar 27, 2020 2:29 AM

Mar 2019
Are we saying what our anime would look like in reality or are we actually choosing to be the MC of an anime?

Cause if we are choosing... I'm definitely choosing an ecchi, harem, romance, slice of life, school, comedy. My personality would be somewhere between Juunichi from Amagami SS and Issei from High School DxD.

If we are talking about reality though. Slice of life, ecchi, comedy, school.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2020 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:
Are we saying what our anime would look like in reality or are we actually choosing to be the MC of an anime?

Cause if we are choosing... I'm definitely choosing an ecchi, harem, romance, slice of life, school, comedy. My personality would be somewhere between Juunichi from Amagami SS and Issei from High School DxD.

If YOU were the MC in a new anime tv show?

So, You are the MC of a new anime series, and my question is what type of anime would you want it to be? and would you want it to be mirrored to your real life, or would it be more like the writers grabbed you from your real life and dropped you in.
What types of powers would you want to have, or would you want your intellect to be your power? Would you be a spotlight main character, or would you be to the side and you want other people to actually have most of the screen time?
Mar 27, 2020 2:38 AM

Mar 2019
KatekyoGirl76 said:
Ryuk9428 said:

If YOU were the MC in a new anime tv show?

So, You are the MC of a new anime series, and my question is what type of anime would you want it to be? and would you want it to be mirrored to your real life, or would it be more like the writers grabbed you from your real life and dropped you in.
What types of powers would you want to have, or would you want your intellect to be your power? Would you be a spotlight main character, or would you be to the side and you want other people to actually have most of the screen time?

I'd like the writers to grab me from my real life and drop me in πŸ˜‚. I wouldn't mind a little plot armor in my life. I guess I'd like it to be sort of similar to my real life, but with a lot more luck and drama that turns out alright in the end.

I'm not sure if I actually want any powers. I would want to be a spotlight main character though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2020 3:35 AM

Jul 2015
yeah i mean i could just be like "make me the unstoppable 200iq master swordsman who had a rough upbringing and then ascended growing up" but i'd rather be more realistic and just make my anime a slice of life about a neet
anime enjoyer
Mar 27, 2020 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
zetsubousama said:
yeah i mean i could just be like "make me the unstoppable 200iq master swordsman who had a rough upbringing and then ascended growing up" but i'd rather be more realistic and just make my anime a slice of life about a neet

Would you want to be in a specific time in life, like NEET 1920's ? Where life would have been drastically different, or now? Would it be psychological? Paranormal? Do you have an art style in mind of how you would be drawn?
Mar 27, 2020 3:48 AM

Jul 2015
KatekyoGirl76 said:
zetsubousama said:

Would you want to be in a specific time in life, like NEET 1920's ? Where life would have been drastically different, or now? Would it be psychological? Paranormal? Do you have an art style in mind of how you would be drawn?

NEET in current time, psychological anime that delves deep into the meaning of normal everyday interactions between people, me being the MC searching for a purpose in my life. Drawn similarly to Shaft studio's art style
anime enjoyer
Mar 27, 2020 3:54 AM

Mar 2019
If could be anyone I would be Josuke Higashikata from part 4 of Jojo
Mar 27, 2020 3:56 AM
Jul 2018
zetsubousama said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

NEET in current time, psychological anime that delves deep into the meaning of normal everyday interactions between people, me being the MC searching for a purpose in my life. Drawn similarly to Shaft studio's art style

I think a Time traveling NEET anime sounds cool, where someone from now just keeps being dropped into different times, and is stuck there until he or she grows into a better or worse person through interactions and conversations.
Mar 27, 2020 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
SynthwaveCrusade said:

Mmm, It would be you as the main character of a new anime series. You could take aspects of that character and build them into your character, but what type of anime would you want yours to be? What style? What kind of character would you be?
Mar 27, 2020 4:01 AM

Mar 2019
KatekyoGirl76 said:
SynthwaveCrusade said:

Mmm, It would be you as the main character of a new anime series. You could take aspects of that character and build them into your character, but what type of anime would you want yours to be? What style? What kind of character would you be?

I want to be in an action adventure slice of life thriller anime with crazy bizarre abilities naming conventions and insane antagonists with weird kinks and be a bad ass 1990's street punk with some wack as fuck abilities
Mar 27, 2020 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
SynthwaveCrusade said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

I want to be in an action adventure slice of life thriller anime with crazy bizarre abilities naming conventions and insane antagonists with weird kinks and be a bad ass 1990's street punk with some wack as fuck abilities

Sounds pretty exciting. Everything you mentioned sounds like you would have bunches of fans for your show. I do think it would be funny if one of the *plot twists* is if he has incredibly low stamina. LOL!!!
Mar 27, 2020 4:44 AM

Jun 2019
Mine would be a sol, rom-com, harem where I run my own business after graduation and all my employees are girls from my school that coincidentally are all in love with me and act like they are friends and act civil when I'm around but are constantly fighting and having competitions over who gets me behind my back.
They would probably end up being the main characters in the show with me just around during fan-service moments and to advance the story with the girls.
diablo050189Mar 27, 2020 5:00 AM
Mar 27, 2020 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
diablo050189 said:
Mine would be a sol, rom-com, harem where I run my own business after graduation and all my employees are girls from my school that coincidentally are all in love with me and act like they are friends and act civil when I'm around but are constantly fighting and having competitions over who gets me behind my back.
They would probably end up being the main characters in the show with me just around during fan-service moments and to advance the story with the girls.

It would be messed up if it started just like you are saying and then all the girls decided they would pair up themselves and leave you out, and then you had to fight to get their attention back.
Mar 27, 2020 8:37 AM

Jul 2013
A lone wolf hero. He starts out as a well.. A lone wolf teen who can't open up to others when in reality it's actually due to his inferiority complex. In the shadows he known as a shadow hero with the hero "Darkness". Think of batman pretty much with no powers just the technology and martial arts to defeat criminals.

Despite his inferiority complex he manages to make a friend since childhood who is pretty much the comic relief. Talking with his best friend is the only time he's not shown with his complex.

Edit: I kinda want the MC to be more or less related to me.

Self-Insert wise tho

I would be reincarnated as a shota explorer. Curious of the whole world I'm currently in with no way of returning since... well I'm dead. I somehow meet a woman who turns out to be a succubus. She sacrifices herself to save me of a random goblin while exploring. She gave me her powers and suddenly I can make girls fall in love with me with one gaze. I prefer girls with big tits tho.

GalacticMagnaMar 27, 2020 8:41 AM

Mar 27, 2020 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
GalacticMagna said:
A lone wolf hero. He starts out as a well.. A lone wolf teen who can't open up to others when in reality it's actually due to his inferiority complex. In the shadows he known as a shadow hero with the hero "Darkness". Think of batman pretty much with no powers just the technology and martial arts to defeat criminals.

Despite his inferiority complex he manages to make a friend since childhood who is pretty much the comic relief. Talking with his best friend is the only time he's not shown with his complex.

At some point in your series will he/you grow and be more confident... kinda as a blueprint for the people that watch your show, so they can learn to be more confident in themselves? Almost sounds like a self help anime? You would grow as a person, yeah? Your strengths would increase through time? Your inferiority would at some point be replaced with courage and sometimes even domineering traits? I would think as the show goes on, and your fans increase in numbers that you would grow a certain confidence?
Mar 27, 2020 8:47 AM

Dec 2018
I would obviously put myself in a harem anime full of beautiful catgirls and lolis that want me.

Kidding, I hate lolicon scum.

For real though, I don't think I would want to live in an anime, or at the very least I can't think of an anime premise that I would want to live in. I guess I'm kind of boring and mundane.

I would definitely want there to be a lot of beautiful backdrops though, so I would at least of some great scenery to look at.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Mar 27, 2020 8:50 AM

Dec 2018
KatekyoGirl76 said:
GalacticMagna said:

At some point in your series will he/you grow and be more confident... kinda as a blueprint for the people that watch your show, so they can learn to be more confident in themselves? Almost sounds like a self help anime? You would grow as a person, yeah? Your strengths would increase through time? Your inferiority would at some point be replaced with courage and sometimes even domineering traits? I would think as the show goes on, and your fans increase in numbers that you would grow a certain confidence?

I could be mistaken here im kind of drawing between the lines, but when he is reincarnated as a Shota and given fairy powers he probs overcame all his issues and became the perfect being.
Lolicons are scum.
Mar 27, 2020 8:53 AM

Jul 2013
KatekyoGirl76 said:
GalacticMagna said:

You could say that. I mean he grows more as a relatable character. I was pretty much aiming for that. Like dealing with relationships and making better friends as time goes on. Not to mention his hero status people the more he gets praise and gets more people talking about him, he gets more courage to be a public hero.

Mar 27, 2020 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
GalacticMagna said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

You could say that. I mean he grows more as a relatable character. I was pretty much aiming for that. Like dealing with relationships and making better friends as time goes on. Not to mention his hero status people the more he gets praise and gets more people talking about him, he gets more courage to be a public hero.

One of my favorite parts of the anime that I watch is how encouraging the characters are. I choose to watch that type because I feel life is full of enough trash, that when I am home, I just want to be happy. I think you would have a lot of people watch your show =)
Mar 27, 2020 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
Hokage_Jason said:
I would obviously put myself in a harem anime full of beautiful catgirls and lolis that want me.

For real though, I don't think I would want to live in an anime, or at the very least I can't think of an anime premise that I would want to live in. I guess I'm kind of boring and mundane.

I would definitely want there to be a lot of beautiful backdrops though, so I would at least of some great scenery to look at.

Sounds like you would be a lost explorer? Searching for the most beautiful landscapes? Would you be on Earth? or would you travel beyond?
Mar 27, 2020 9:07 AM

Dec 2018
KatekyoGirl76 said:
Hokage_Jason said:

Sounds like you would be a lost explorer? Searching for the most beautiful landscapes? Would you be on Earth? or would you travel beyond?

Well heck, I guess you know me better than myself, you found my premise.

I'd be in an anime where I explore the most beautiful parts of the world with my dog.
Lolicons are scum.
Mar 27, 2020 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Hokage_Jason said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

I'd be in an anime where I explore the most beautiful parts of the world with my dog.

I know nothing. I am a student of humanity.
But I love dogs =)

I would explore with my dog, but she doesn't like people... and the whole anime would be me having panic attacks while trying to calm my dog down, which would end up being a vicious cycle of insanity.
Mar 27, 2020 9:21 AM

Dec 2018
KatekyoGirl76 said:
Hokage_Jason said:

But I love dogs =)

I would explore with my dog, but she doesn't like people... and the whole anime would be me having panic attacks while trying to calm my dog down, which would end up being a vicious cycle of insanity.

Haha dogs are the best.
Sorry to hear your dog doesn't like people, I kind of have a similar issue with taking my dog in public but from an inverse cause, my dog absolutely loves everything, to the point when he sees another person or dog he gets a little to excited and stops listening until he calms down :c

So sadly he's a leash dog while were outside lol.

In this hypothetical anime I would have the same dog, but maybe a couple years older or at the very least a little more calm =p
Lolicons are scum.
Mar 27, 2020 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
Hokage_Jason said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

But I love dogs =)

Haha dogs are the best.
Sorry to hear your dog doesn't like people, I kind of have a similar issue with taking my dog in public but from an inverse cause, my dog absolutely loves everything, to the point when he sees another person or dog he gets a little to excited and stops listening until he calms down :c

In this hypothetical anime I would have the same dog, but maybe a couple years older or at the very least a little more calm =p
Hokage_Jason said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

But I love dogs =)

Haha dogs are the best.

My doggo is a 1 year old GSD and she is a spoiled brat according to the few people that know her, and she is bound to be a professional wrestler at some point in her life. She is my protector, and she takes her job seriously. She protects me from loud plastic bags, ants, strange noises the refrigerator makes, sad animes... all kinds of stuff.

In that she might make an awesome character in an anime.

Yours sounds delightful and will make a great best friend in your travels.

Mar 27, 2020 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Weird >.<
Weird >.<
Weird >.<
Weird >.<
Weird >.<
Weird >.<
Mar 27, 2020 9:31 AM

Oct 2017
It would be great if I was an MC for a Slice of Life anime.
You're just kinda chilling most of the time. That's the damn life I say.
Mar 27, 2020 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
nerd_64 said:

So, like the first "reality tv" anime show?

For some reason the first thing that popped in my mind is Jay and Silent Bob haha
Mar 27, 2020 9:46 AM

Oct 2017
KatekyoGirl76 said:
nerd_64 said:

For some reason the first thing that popped in my mind is Jay and Silent Bob haha

My idea is more like a quiet and calming anime haha, just like Yuru Camp.

Reality tv anime shows normally have some actions here and there right? I'll prefer it better if there was lesser action and more peace. -^-

Also I gotta thank you for mentioning Jay and Silent Bob there LOL. I got really curious, so I decided to watch a trailer and damn well I really like it and I would love to watch it soon lol. Managed to recognise some comedic actors I know xD.
Mar 27, 2020 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
nerd_64 said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

My idea is more like a quiet and calming anime haha, just like Yuru Camp.

Reality tv anime shows normally have some actions here and there right? I'll prefer it better if there was lesser action and more peace. -^-

Also I gotta thank you for mentioning Jay and Silent Bob there LOL. I got really curious, so I decided to watch a trailer and damn well I really like it and I would love to watch it soon lol. Managed to recognise some comedic actors I know xD.

The original movie is a classic, I have not seen the reboot, I would imagine it is in the same vein as the original though =)
Mar 27, 2020 10:10 AM

Dec 2018
LOL Jay and Silent bob movies are absolute master pieces, they are also in Clerks and Clerks 2, also worth the watch.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYKLuSKW4ao
Hokage_JasonMar 27, 2020 10:16 AM
Lolicons are scum.
Mar 27, 2020 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
Hokage_Jason said:
LOL Jay and Silent bob movies are absolute master pieces, they are also in Clerks and Clerks 2, also worth the watch.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYKLuSKW4ao

It amazes me when people have not seen Jay and Silent Bob.
I am in amazement.
Mar 27, 2020 6:23 PM

Aug 2018
Genres: Slice of Life/Supernatural/Romance/Drama

It would probably be called, A Girl Named Melancholy.

Works in retail as a deli worker, daydreaming of being anywhere else rather than being stuck behind a counter for the rest of her days. Outside of the workplace, she comes home to a home that is full of tension, due to divorce.

Most days, she comes home, and lays on the couch, awaiting the next day.

As a means to escape her existential conflict, she skeptically delves into the occult as a coping mechanism to quench her loneliness - despite having a boyfriend, a job, and more than her fair share of acquaintances.

As she goes through life battling depression, and the every day bouts of life's wonders, the girl begins to learn more about herself each step of the way on her journey towards a more satisfying life that isn't spent sulking in front of a computer.

As for character design - possibly the same, though I'm a big fan of pastel colors. lol

I would like to escape, and be something incredibly different. Alas - I am but me, an average joe who daydreams her life down the drain. Oh well.
sincerelyacatMar 27, 2020 6:26 PM
╔════════════════ • ❊ • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• • ❊ • ════════════════╝
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

22 by Piromysl »»
9 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 12 hours ago

47 by Piromysl »»
17 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

44 by Azuchi »»
19 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

177 by Adnash »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

37 by Ex-Aid »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.