Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2020 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
I have a severe orthorexia so I'm really fixed on eating healthy.

I've been doing intermittent fasting (16/8 on weekdays and 20/4 on weekends) for 2 years now. I've read a lot about advantages of IF and honestly - it's working for me, I feel really nice and active all the time. Can't imagine ever eating chaotically again.
I also count calories - I eat approx. 1600 cal/day not to lose any weight. It's actually really easy and I can always tell if I underate. So neat!

I eat clean in general, focusing more on unprocessed and organic food (especially if it's animal products).

I've also been recommended to try Keto and OMAD, but unfortunately they didn't work for me at all.

So, do you guys follow any specific diet? And if you do - have you noticed any health benefits yet?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 24, 2020 12:34 PM

Aug 2017
Yep, it's based on food with low quantities of carbohydrates and sugar. I also avoid industrialized or pre-made things.

I started it last year by recommendations of a endocrinologist and my nutritionist. Besides losing weight, my body feels a bit 'lighter' with my currently diet and I feel more disposed.
Mar 24, 2020 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
darven said:
Yep, it's based on food with low quantities of carbohydrates and sugar. I also avoid industrialized or pre-made things.

I started it last year by recommendations of a endocrinologist and my nutritionist. Besides losing weight, my body feels a bit 'lighter' with my currently diet and I feel more disposed.

I've tried lowering my carb intake but then realized my life means nothing without that bowl of white rice for breakfast or lunch. I'm trying my best not to eat any more carby foods though as I'm afraid of blood sugar spikes.
Mar 24, 2020 1:01 PM

May 2013
I wish I did lol.

I usually eat either way too much or not eat at all. My appetite is all over the place.

Same with what I eat. I try to eat healthy while saving money so I make multiple variations of rice. I just bought salad stuff so hopefully I can shift to snacking on it.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Mar 24, 2020 1:13 PM

Aug 2017
ysphyr said:
darven said:

I've tried lowering my carb intake but then realized my life means nothing without that bowl of white rice for breakfast or lunch. I'm trying my best not to eat any more carby foods though as I'm afraid of blood sugar spikes.

Have you tried brown rice? It's far from being the same taste, but it can do the trick. Although I was not a fan of white rice ever, so it was quite easy. Something that I still miss is white bread though.
Mar 24, 2020 1:24 PM

Jan 2017
fasting was the big key to my health and fitness
been experimenting with 24 and 48 hour fasts

not following a specific diet in particular. mainly eating rice, veggies, and meat.

would highly recommend fasting if you’re curious or if you feel that your fitness is at a plateau
Mar 24, 2020 1:35 PM

Sep 2012
Ideally, I avoid too many carbs and sugar, but I usually just eat what's given to me.
β˜• Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. β˜•
Mar 24, 2020 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
darven said:
ysphyr said:

Have you tried brown rice? It's far from being the same taste, but it can do the trick. Although I was not a fan of white rice ever, so it was quite easy. Something that I still miss is white bread though.

Sure, I've tried all types of rice. Brown rice is fine, but unfortunately it can't beat my favorite Akitakomachi rice.

Ah, white bread is one of my greatest weaknesses... Sometimes I dream of eating the whole baguette but I won't since I don't want to get into carb coma. I'll still eat a slice or two sometimes, but not too often. I'd rather have a rye thin (I think it's called crispbread or something) with some nice topping - it helps make the craving go away.

Alpha_Trannery said:
I wish I did lol.

I usually eat either way too much or not eat at all. My appetite is all over the place.

Same with what I eat. I try to eat healthy while saving money so I make multiple variations of rice. I just bought salad stuff so hopefully I can shift to snacking on it.

Hmm, maybe keeping a food diary will help? Maybe it will help you to find a pattern in your eating behavior and thus to take it under control. Of course, if you want to.

Salads are the best! If you want a volume meal - try cucumbers, tomatoes and lots of greens of your liking (I personally prefer young cabbage, lots of it!). You can also add a protein of your liking - chicken, shrimps, cheese or even tofu - in case you're not eating meat/dairy. I've also been enjoying grilled cheese (halloumi) with salad on the side lately. It tastes divine and is really filling (and easy to make).
Mar 24, 2020 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
My daily dietary habits are horrible. I always skip breakfast, sometimes skip lunch, stuff my face for supper and a snack before bed. My only restriction is reduced sodium, I don't add any salt to any of my food. Which sometimes makes eating out gross with the ridiculous amount of salt people put on things. I love fruits and veggies but I also love junk food.
Mar 24, 2020 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Katagari said:
My daily dietary habits are horrible. I always skip breakfast, sometimes skip lunch, stuff my face for supper and a snack before bed. My only restriction is reduced sodium, I don't add any salt to any of my food. Which sometimes makes eating out gross with the ridiculous amount of salt people put on things. I love fruits and veggies but I also love junk food.

Salt is one of the things I'll never give up on. I tried low-sodium diet once - and nearly died at the end of the day. Had to buy an emergency pickle - it totally saved me!

Btw if you feel fine with your current eating habits - there's no need to change them. I think it's better to feel comfortable than force something onto yourself that will make you feel miserable in the end.

NamikazeHime said:
Yup. I'm always on some kind of diet. I have a feeling that I will die hungry and chubby.

How about counting calories? I'm doing it not to lose weight and it totally helps! My coworker tried it for weight loss - one week she only ate Big Macs for lunch and still lost weight. The magic of CICO!
Mar 24, 2020 2:53 PM

Jul 2019
ysphyr said:

NamikazeHime said:
Yup. I'm always on some kind of diet. I have a feeling that I will die hungry and chubby.

How about counting calories? I'm doing it not to lose weight and it totally helps! My coworker tried it for weight loss - one week she only ate Big Macs for lunch and still lost weight. The magic of CICO!

Tried that one too. I'll have those 7kg more my whole life. I should probably try with some training. But my college schedule makes it pretty hard for me to organize some activity.
Mar 24, 2020 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
NamikazeHime said:
ysphyr said:

Tried that one too. I'll have those 7kg more my whole life. I should probably try with some training. But my college schedule makes it pretty hard for me to organize some activity.

Well, you are pretty young, so maybe it's better to just enjoy your life and not to think about it? College is stressful enough plus you need energy to study

But it's always nice to workout a bit if you want to. You just need to find the workout routine that suits you - I usually run or go swimming. If you want something of a more calm nature - yoga is a good choice.
Mar 24, 2020 3:15 PM

May 2018
Im a vegetarian, on-off vegan and honestly I love it. Im not really all like "save the animals!!" (although it is nice to know I am) but I first went veggie to lose weight, before getting really into it. Its good because it means you have to think about what your eating, you cant just eat because your bored or anything like that. You have to think about what youre eating, check its veggie, check its cruelty free. Basically you dont just snack constantly anymore.

Other than that, im addicted to foods with caffeine- coke, sweets and energy drinks
Mar 24, 2020 3:15 PM

Jul 2019
ysphyr said:
NamikazeHime said:

Well, you are pretty young, so maybe it's better to just enjoy your life and not to think about it? College is stressful enough plus you need energy to study

But it's always nice to workout a bit if you want to. You just need to find the workout routine that suits you - I usually run or go swimming. If you want something of a more calm nature - yoga is a good choice.

I'm too lazy for running, but swimming sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the advice!
Mar 24, 2020 3:20 PM

Nov 2017
I follow a vegetarian diet. So lots of veggies, fruit, lean protein, water and nuts for me. Oh yeah, and protein shakes 'cause I work out daily
Mar 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Mar 2008
I eat what I want when I want. I am very inconsistent. I felt best when i attempted calorie counting and having four or five small meals a day but it's too much a hassle. I just eat a mix if junk food and health food. On the healthier side I eat things like spinach, brown rice, mushrooms, kale, quinona, apples, kalamansi, hemp hearts, chia seeds, flax seed, pumpkin seeds, ginger, turmeric, heiratige almonds..etc ...I also oddly eat a mix of animal products and byproducts and vegan food which I guess reduces my intake of those things

Unless you want to lose weight or have diabetes or schizophrenia or maybe bipolar disorder there isn't a reason to go on keto. A Mediterranean diet and the Macrobiotic diet I've read good things about and are more maintainable long term.
traedMar 24, 2020 4:03 PM
Mar 24, 2020 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
@Ysphyr Haha was an easy choice. A few years ago I was diagnosed with CHF. If I wanna live I have to give up the salt, no choice really...

And counting calories works if you do it right and don't cheat. I see a lot of people "Oh I tried that, doesn't work" and they don't count/weigh everything they put in their mouths.
Mar 24, 2020 4:00 PM

May 2014
traed said:
I eat what I want when I want.

Yeah this is me as well.

I've never had an issue with my weight, so i've never had to diet. Not being able to stuff myself with whatever i like would be difficult for me lol. If anything i could stand to gain some weight since i'm on the thin side, but my BMI is in the green zone still so i guess i'm just fine how i am at the moment.
Mar 24, 2020 4:33 PM
Jul 2018

I swear every time you reply to one of my comments you link something! And then I'm obligated to read it, stop it! Except the techno chart, that was actually lovely, thank you.
Hmm I wouldn't say I overly rely on counting calories. There are different methods of weight loss that work for people and calorie counting has been proven effective. Personally, measuring everything and logging helps keep me accountable for what I eat.
Mar 24, 2020 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
i tend to avoid high sodium foods since my blood pressure is quite volatile

but besides that, my habits are quite nasty. it's surprising that i'm able to maintain my weight at this point
Mar 24, 2020 4:43 PM

Nov 2019
My pattern is I don't eat until my blood sugar is low enough to almost take me out, then I eat another meal about six hours later and snack the rest of the night. Typically noon and 18 - 2000.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Mar 24, 2020 4:44 PM

Jul 2014
>Keto
Not even once. It's a meme diet.
I don't eat any specific diet. I guess I eat a high protein high carb diet. Gives me the best performance when liftin. I mostly eat whole foods. In the future I would like to switch to a vegetarian diet (at the very least).
Mar 24, 2020 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
Katagari said:

I swear every time you reply to one of my comments you link something! And then I'm obligated to read it, stop it! Except the techno chart, that was actually lovely, thank you.
Hmm I wouldn't say I overly rely on counting calories. There are different methods of weight loss that work for people and calorie counting has been proven effective. Personally, measuring everything and logging helps keep me accountable for what I eat.

Well you can always skim read. Most info in articles is in the beginning middle and end paragraphs. Technically don't have to read anything unless it's a debate. I just like backing up things I say.

Yeah I tried doing the counting thing and it just made things harder for me. I just go by rough estimates where if I eat a lot one day I eat less the next and just hope everything balances out. My weight fluctuates by about 5 pounds either direction.
Mar 24, 2020 4:53 PM

Nov 2019
i don't really follow an eating pattern, i mean, i don't really gain weight too easily, unlike some other members of my family, so i don't really have to worry about weight problems, though rn i'm trying to eat a bit healthier, I've been eating lots of fruit, esp mango, i'd also do some exercises sometimes, really just treadmill running since i have one at home for around 20 minutes, it helps quite a bit tbh
misato > asuka > rei
Mar 24, 2020 5:15 PM

May 2016
When I noticed I started to gain weight(getting OLD) I keep my caliroes at or under 2000. It seems to be working
Mar 24, 2020 5:30 PM
Jul 2018
lunch meats, soups, salads and cereal. i try to stay as healthy as possible and maintain my figure.
Mar 24, 2020 5:34 PM

Jan 2014
don't have a super healthy relationship with food but i go through phases where i count calories and keep track of macros. i also have little rules in my head i follow (non-dairy milk only, no soda, avoid pasta, stick to seafood/chicken). try to eat healthy but sometimes stress gets to me and i say fck it. having a routine/eating the same thing every day helps though
Mar 24, 2020 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
vivi-chan_ said:
i skip lunch and breakfast, and only eat dinner

Is it working fine for you? You’re still growing, I’m a bit concerned if you get all the nutrition you need
Mar 24, 2020 10:16 PM

Dec 2016
No. I basically only eat once a day. I will eat whatever I am in the mood for until I feel full when I do.

I have a bunch of badges and medallions from this shit from elementary to middle school since I had to bring my demographic up to get $$$ for my district.

https://www.hhs.gov/fitness/programs-and-awards/presidents-challenge/index.html

I do twenty dead weight pull-ups as a joke lol.

Also I was in some kind of reading program where I had to read X number of books and I got a free Pizza Hutt pizza from the school. I read a lot of Goosebumbs and CYOAs. Gib free shit naow!
SoverignMar 24, 2020 10:23 PM
Mar 24, 2020 10:49 PM

Apr 2019
I do 16/8 when I train boxing (about 2x a week) and 20/4 when I'm resting, doing it for about 2 years now, I also have a bottle which I carry everywhere to make sure I drink a gallon a day.

Diet consists of Mung beans, Chickens and veggies (High Protein/Carbs ) -- everyday. My health was always good so I didn't notice any difference, but I could see a good difference with my skin (glowing) ever since eating lots of veggies and drinking a gallon of water a day.

Mar 24, 2020 10:51 PM

Sep 2018
I tried OMAD and keto combined for a few weeks but it disrupted sleep way too much making me hyper when I needed rest. I think it's because I ate way too little quality fats... I would love to try this again once I can afford to buy steak, avacados, and high fat foods, every day lmao, but I don't have that luxury atm... also I exercise moderately and I think its better for me to eat more and grow considering my age. I'll probably try again when I'm in 25 or 30.

These days I just avoid processed carbs as much as possible(sometimes like once a week/month i'll eat a pack of ramen noodles though), but mainly I just eat natural greens and cheap meat. I skip breakfast and only eat lunch or dinner.

I've fasted for 5 entire days consuming nothing but salt water(you will get cramps if you don't) to see what all the hype was about, of running on ketones, and it was amazing. You feel so free, light and euphoric.. its indescribably awesome. It almost has me convinced that ketones are the better fuel source for the brain. I used to read a lot into nutrition but the amount of variables and advice is so conflicting... should you give yourself a free pass on high fiber foods? essential electrolytes and vitamins? In general I think timing is more important above all.
jesteriMar 24, 2020 11:01 PM
Mar 24, 2020 10:55 PM

Jan 2009
none other than i eat less sugar content as much as possible for a year now

i tried 12:12 intermittent fasting at times though but my memory sucks so sometimes i forgot to follow it
Mar 24, 2020 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
I'm eternally skinny, so I eat as much as I possibly can without repercussion.
Mar 24, 2020 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
jesteri said:
I've fasted for 5 entire days consuming nothing but salt water(you will get cramps if you don't) to see what all the hype was about, of running on ketones, and it was amazing. You feel so free, light and euphoric.. its indescribably awesome. It almost has me convinced that ketones are the better fuel source for the brain. I used to read a lot into nutrition but the amount of variables and advice is so conflicting... should you give yourself a free pass on high fiber foods? essential electrolytes and vitamins? In general I think timing is more important above all.

Wow, that's impressive! I'm a bit reluctant to fast for that long as I'm really afraid I'll lose weight. It'd be a disaster.

deg said:

i tried 12:12 intermittent fasting at times though but my memory sucks so sometimes i forgot to follow it

There's an app for that - it's called Zero. It helps me a lot. And they also have tons of articles to read.
https://www.zerofasting.com/
Mar 25, 2020 12:04 AM

Jan 2009
ysphyr said:

deg said:

There's an app for that - it's called Zero. It helps me a lot. And they also have tons of articles to read.
https://www.zerofasting.com/

cool i might try that if i ever got a smartphone, im more of a dumbphone user
Mar 25, 2020 12:10 AM

Apr 2015
I try to, at the very least. Main thing I need to do is stop drinking so many soda's, I got better on that (used to drink 2-3 every day) but for food, breakfast is usually plain pancakes or bran cereal, lunch is usually sandwiches or these microwavable meals with veggies / healthy meats, and dinner is usually soups or stews. For snacks, I try to eat healthy stuff, like fruit cups or low sodium trail mix or cranberries. Overall, I try to avoid salty stuff or stuff with too much sugar.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 25, 2020 9:12 AM

Sep 2018
ysphyr said:
jesteri said:

Wow, that's impressive! I'm a bit reluctant to fast for that long as I'm really afraid I'll lose weight. It'd be a disaster.

are you already super underweight? Kids and people with health problems should definitely not do this lol.
Mar 25, 2020 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
If I'm being honest, it depends on my mood. For a short period of time, say 2 or 3 months, I'll be on strict fasting of 20:4, consuming as less sugar and carbs as possible. The moment I overindulge/cheat onone meal, it's over.. which means instant ramen for lunch along with constant snacking and regular consumption of sweetened beverages. I'm currently on unhealthy mode. It's difficult for me to control myself, heh.
Mar 25, 2020 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
jesteri said:
ysphyr said:

are you already super underweight? Kids and people with health problems should definitely not do this lol.

I'm 158/41 (as of this morning) which is considered underweight I guess if we are talking about BMI. But I'm healthy and I don't look sick, so I'd say it's my normal weight (I still want to gain one more kilo, it'd be just perfect). But I guess fasting for that long is not for me after all... Wish I could do it though, I want to feel free and euphoric
Mar 25, 2020 5:24 PM

Jan 2017
some vegan vids that made me lol

so much bananas in this one wtf

vegan mom feeds baby grass
p0ckyyMar 25, 2020 6:49 PM
Mar 25, 2020 5:57 PM

Dec 2014
I try to do inherent fasting, even tho I fail 90% of the time.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 25, 2020 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
darven said:

I don't try to reduce carbs, because seriously I love carbs, I'm just not eating them all day long.
I'm not eating too much a day anyway, because I always had the habit to stop when I'm full and I didn't let people force me to finish the plate. So I guess, I got a good gut feeling (pun intended tbh) of what a healthy portion should look like for me, and small meals are much better for me.
Plus, I drink a lot of tea and water and only coke or other stuff in a restaurant or cinema. I don't like it too much anyway.

Besides that, I literally can't eat most pre-made things. I get stomachache from hell, if I do. ESPECIALLY these instant noodles that look like a quite disgusting cube of noodles and smell like ... I'm not kidding, one time I smelled instant noodles, there was an underlying smell in the air that reminded me of the sort of cat litter I use for my cats. I don't know what kind of deadly chemicals they are dumping in this, but it literally smells like shit.
Once I tried them and I got the worst stomachache of my life.
But I also get sick and I'm feeling very uncomfortable, if I eat too greasy or too spicey and salty food. Sometimes when I eat too sugarly, I'm not feeling well either.
My body always literally fought against me, when I ate at McDonalds etc., which I did rarely anyway because of this. That was the best way to keep me away from this shit, because my body punishes me for eating it lol.

Also, I'm rarely eating meat, like once or twice a month.
And I'm drinking way less coffee now and eating less exotic fruits and chocolate, because environmental and ethical stuff and so on; about how it is produced (there is a lot of child labor for the coffee production and also rainforest gets lost a lot) and transported. Ofc I'm still drinking coffee, just like three to five cups a week. Back then it was three to five cups a day. I'm also not eating everyday bananas etc anymore.

In high school I was counting calories for half a year, because I did way more sports than I do now, since I was on a pretty weird sport and healthiness trip.
Now, if I'l feeling well and if I have my average BMI, I'm okay with that.
Still miss the sight of having a little bit of abs like I got back then from the martial arts course and gym. πŸ˜…

ysphyr said:
NamikazeHime said:

Well, you are pretty young, so maybe it's better to just enjoy your life and not to think about it? College is stressful enough plus you need energy to study.

That's kinda not true. You are able to focus more on your studies after doing sports, because you got your circulation in motion and blood running throw your brain more. Just don't overdo it, then it has the opposite effect. Circa 15 minutes everyday are the best, also for focusing, and way better than doing nothing.
removed-userMar 25, 2020 6:31 PM
Mar 25, 2020 9:11 PM

Jan 2020
Before everyone went into panic buying mode here, my dietician gave me a pamphlet to try to start the Mediterranean diet and I told myself that I was going to get what was recommended and at least try the foods that were on that.

But for now? At least I'm eating more than just one meal a day, so there's progress!

"No letter that could be sent deserves to go undelivered." - Violet Evergarden
signature and forum avatar made by Memor!
Mar 25, 2020 9:11 PM

Aug 2017
Maneki-Mew said:
darven said:

I don't try to reduce carbs, because seriously I love carbs, I'm just not eating them all day long.
I'm not eating too much a day anyway, because I always had the habit to stop when I'm full and I didn't let people force me to finish the plate. So I guess, I got a good gut feeling (pun intended tbh) of what a healthy portion should look like for me, and small meals are much better for me.
Plus, I drink a lot of tea and water and only coke or other stuff in a restaurant or cinema. I don't like it too much anyway.

Besides that, I literally can't eat most pre-made things. I get stomachache from hell, if I do. ESPECIALLY these instant noodles that look like a quite disgusting cube of noodles and smell like ... I'm not kidding, one time I smelled instant noodles, there was an underlying smell in the air that reminded me of the sort of cat litter I use for my cats. I don't know what kind of deadly chemicals they are dumping in this, but it literally smells like shit.
Once I tried them and I got the worst stomachache of my life.
But I also get sick and I'm feeling very uncomfortable, if I eat too greasy or too spicey and salty food. Sometimes when I eat too sugarly, I'm not feeling well either.
My body always literally fought against me, when I ate at McDonalds etc., which I did rarely anyway because of this. That was the best way to keep me away from this shit, because my body punishes me for eating it lol.

Also, I'm rarely eating meat, like once or twice a month.
And I'm drinking way less coffee now and eating less exotic fruits and chocolate, because environmental and ethical stuff and so on; about how it is produced (there is a lot of child labor for the coffee production and also rainforest gets lost a lot) and transported. Ofc I'm still drinking coffee, just like three to five cups a week. Back then it was three to five cups a day. I'm also not eating everyday bananas etc anymore.

In high school I was counting calories for half a year, because I did way more sports than I do now, since I was on a pretty weird sport and healthiness trip.
Now, if I'l feeling well and if I have my average BMI, I'm okay with that.
Still miss the sight of having a little bit of abs like I got back then from the martial arts course and gym. πŸ˜…

One of the hardest things to me was to reduce the consumition of coffee (caffeine restriction as well), I was allowed to drink decaffeinated coffee, but the taste isn't the same. I reduced from a daily basis (1-3 per day) to 1-2 cups per week.

Reducing the carbs wasn't an option, I have to consume low quantities to have a normal life, as I could say. If I get back to eat normally I'd gain 20kg in less than 6 months probably. I thought it easier to accept and get used to this life once I realised I kind of have no other options.

The medicine I'm taking makes my stomach very sensible, that's one of the whys I have to avoid pre-made or industrialized things. Sometimes you feel what's coming while you still eating something you shouldn't heh. I wanted to stop eating meat, but that's something hard and unviable right now.
Mar 25, 2020 9:14 PM

Aug 2018
I don't but I sure wish I did.

I just eat whatever is there and it's baaad.

Mar 25, 2020 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
Maneki-Mew said:
ysphyr said:

Well, you are pretty young, so maybe it's better to just enjoy your life and not to think about it? College is stressful enough plus you need energy to study.

That's kinda not true. You are able to focus more on your studies after doing sports, because you got your circulation in motion and blood running throw your brain more. Just don't overdo it, then it has the opposite effect. Circa 15 minutes everyday are the best, also for focusing, and way better than doing nothing.

You misread my post. I was talking about dieting in the first passage, not about working out.
Mar 26, 2020 5:18 AM

Mar 2008
vivi-chan_ said:
ysphyr said:

Is it working fine for you? You’re still growing, I’m a bit concerned if you get all the nutrition you need
i dont really have a reason for it. since school was closed indefinitely ive been sleeping till 4, which means i wake up right before supper time. even when i did have school i ignored breakfast, and was too scared to eat lunch in the cafeteria.

That's about how my sleep and eating habit is atm. Did you not include other meals such as snacks and deserts?

jesteri said:

I went nearly 7 days with just tea and an occasional saltine oyster cracker but wasn't for some fad Late on I started having clearer thinking for a breif time.

You can get ketones from dietary sources. You dont have to put your body through ketosis. It doesn't last long that way though I've read.
Mar 26, 2020 6:15 AM

Apr 2013
I do intermittent fasting as well: 16/8. Not really obsessed with what goes in my mouth so I don't really watch what I eat. I do make my own meals and I eat homemade meals all the time.

Forum set by: DeadlyBasan
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 5 hours ago

10 by DesuMaiden »»
3 seconds ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 8 hours ago

16 by Rinrinka »»
30 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

52 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
43 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

24 by bevarnow »»
58 minutes ago

» I'm currently on a keto diet.

scarydragon - 6 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.