Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

I really looked forward to this, and then... They announce that Inori Minase will join cast...

New
Feb 19, 2020 5:34 AM
May 2018
Does she really needs to be everywhere nowadays?
Just put her in some one role for long running series, and don't let her anywhere else.

Too bad, this anime seems like reverse harem/isekai, and protagonist girl looks very fun and refreshing, so I thought it is great that another possibly good anime will be available to us so soon in this decade.

Such a shame that I will have to ignore it because of damn Minase.

Feb 19, 2020 6:48 PM

Sep 2017
Psajdak said:
Just put her in some one role for long running series, and don't let her anywhere else.

Too bad, this anime seems like reverse harem/isekai, and protagonist girl looks very fun and refreshing, so I thought it is great that another possibly good anime will be available to us so soon in this decade.

lol why the hate? is she that bad? her voice is fine tho
Feb 20, 2020 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
Psajdak said:

You just make retarded posts. It's amazing.
Feb 20, 2020 4:45 AM
May 2018
Fun fact: It was me who added Minase to MAL database around 2010.
Feb 21, 2020 2:38 PM

Sep 2016
The more the better, she has a good voice.

Also, I just skimmed through list of roles and it's surprisingly short compared to a lot of other voice actresses, so it's not even right saying that she has an overwhelming presence in voice acting roles...
bruh
Feb 26, 2020 7:31 PM

Jul 2017
LMAO!

I was going to tell you to get over it, but then I remembered I have the exact same thing with Kugimiya Rie and her tsundere roles finding there way into what should have been potentially good romance anime lol

Feb 27, 2020 7:06 PM
Dec 2017
I LOVE REM!!!! GGFGGSAAHAHFJSJHAHHASHFHASHNDFNASDNFkrfjkvgkoldsf!!1
Also, I read a bit of the manga and I found it surprisingly refreshing to read. Katarina is both a true dense harem protagonist and best girl.
Mar 10, 2020 8:07 AM
Jun 2014
Attackonfiller said:
LMAO!

I was going to tell you to get over it, but then I remembered I have the exact same thing with Kugimiya Rie and her tsundere roles finding there way into what should have been potentially good romance anime lol

Yep, typical hypocrisy we see on the internet. Good on you being 1 step above the normal idiocy
Mar 10, 2020 1:47 PM

Jul 2017
Stormen said:
Attackonfiller said:
LMAO!

Yep, typical hypocrisy we see on the internet. Good on you being 1 step above the normal idiocy

Well, I don't know who pissed in your cereal, but thank you very much lol

Mar 10, 2020 2:28 PM

Jul 2017
imagine not wanting to watch a show because a specific VA plays a supporting role
Mar 17, 2020 11:53 AM
May 2018
Psajdak said:

what the hell? She's a great voice actor.... and she isn't in as much compared to some other VAs lol
Mar 18, 2020 2:33 PM
Jul 2015
What is it about her you don't like?
Mar 19, 2020 7:33 AM
Jan 2018
It doesn't seem it's pretty clear its a reverse harem , and the MC is as dence as a Black hole
Mar 29, 2020 3:40 AM
Jul 2016
Just get over it lol
Mar 29, 2020 3:48 PM

Nov 2010
So as someone who has read the manga up to the latest chapter, I feel like Rem's VA is a descent fit for Sophia's character. If she can produce a variation on that role it should be pretty alright.
The character she is playing is suppose to be a proper cute and shy noble girl so it fits with her cutsy type cast. The only thing,I hope is that they don't make her be over the top cute or way to stern either (like Rem).

You should read the manga,very fun and entertaining and like someone said MC is best girl.
Apr 2, 2020 9:45 PM
May 2015
While I agree that a voice actor shouldn't be in every single anime because it ruins immersion; At the same time, I love Inore Minase's voice and I think her acting is one of the best out there. That's why I don't mind her getting cast a lot.

Apr 3, 2020 11:12 AM

Nov 2010
This video was on the topic below. I feel like she is doing a good job. It's the girl with the white hair.

https://youtu.be/71Y2yQnJUK8
Apr 3, 2020 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
Short_Circut said:
imagine not wanting to watch a show because a specific VA plays a supporting role

I know, right? This is the dumbest topic I ever saw on this site
removed-userJun 28, 2020 7:16 PM
Apr 3, 2020 11:14 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I'm suprised I'm not the only one.
Apr 4, 2020 1:43 AM

Aug 2015
Hating someone is your own choice, so i won't interfere with that..

But too bad you wouldn't watch the show because of it... How about watching a few episode before the character she voiced appear?? Just to enjoy the story a bit.. owo

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 4, 2020 5:04 AM

Oct 2017
How about dropping anime as a media, because there is that tiny VA that works on some shows?

:P
Apr 4, 2020 8:57 AM

Dec 2017
Psajdak said:

Literal whonase? Never heard of this person.
Apr 4, 2020 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
Why do people even care about what seiyuu is in what anime? I've watched hundreds of animes and I don't know the name of a single one of the seiyuus in them. Whatever voice a character has I think of it as his voice, I don't think about the person behind it.
Apr 4, 2020 3:08 PM

Mar 2017
Yeah wtf Minase, stop being popular in the anime industry. Stop being mean to this a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶k̶e̶r̶ poor dude!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2020 3:30 PM
Aug 2018
Does white people really have nothing better to do with their life
Apr 4, 2020 4:44 PM

Sep 2011
It sucks hearing the same voice actor or actress all over the place. I can really empathize with that. I can't tell you how many VAs, male especially, are all over the place and they are awful. They have no range and sound the same in every role they play.

That said, we should be thankful she is a decent voice actress. Her range is a bit limited, yes, but at least her voice isn't grating on the ears.
Apr 4, 2020 5:12 PM
Nov 2019
she got many roles because she's really good at it.
that's how industry and career works, what's wrong with that?
Apr 4, 2020 9:28 PM

May 2015
Psajdak said:

But you'll miss out the protagonist's seiyuu. I haven't seen her name before, but I've watched the first episode and let me tell you she was really good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

163 by bt7244 »»
Apr 8, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

135 by tunaworks »»
Mar 27, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

192 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 3, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

124 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 3, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2020

129 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 3, 3:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.