Forum Settings
Forums

Main Cast and Staff Announced for 'Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan' TV Anime

New
Feb 26, 2020 4:59 AM

Jan 2017
The official website for the TV anime adaptation of Daisuke Hiyama's ecchi fantasy manga Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan (Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time) revealed its main cast and staff on Tuesday. The anime is set to broadcast on Tokyo MX this July.

Cast
Peter Grill: Hiro Shimono (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
Tim Robinson: Kentarou Asami (Long Way North Japanese dub)
Luvelia Sanctos: Yui Ninomiya (Aikatsu Friends!)
Mimi Alpacas: Ayana Taketatsu (Citrus)
Lisa Alpacas: Hibiku Yamamura (Dance with Devils)
Vegan Eldriel: Akari Uehara (Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?)
Piglette Pancetta: Sayaka Senbongi (Beastars)

Staff
Director: Tatsumi
Script: Nora Mohri (Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki)
Character Design: Rui Ishige
Studio: Wolfsbane

Hiyama began serialization of the ecchi comedy manga in Futabasha's Monthly Action in August 2017, and the fifth compiled volume was published on January 10. Seven Seas Entertainment will publish the English version of the first volume on June 1.

Official site: http://petergrill-anime.jp/
Official Twitter: @petergrillanime

Source: Comic Natalie
Kingsman117Jun 12, 2020 4:04 AM
Feb 26, 2020 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
Oh, look! Another sh-tshow for degenerates!
Feb 26, 2020 5:44 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Easy pass for me, thank you, sorry and goodbye.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 26, 2020 5:51 AM

Jun 2014
Who the fuck is studio Wolfsbane. God, I swear it's getting ridiculous how many of these new super shitty studios are popping up left and right. Not like I wanna watch this anyway.

http://wolfsbane.co.jp/
:3
Feb 26, 2020 8:04 AM
Apr 2016
No one in that "cast and staff" list will receive my approval. Amateurs and vultures.
Re:formed
Feb 26, 2020 8:51 AM

Jan 2017
tsubasalover said:

Thank you for pointing this out, I have fixed the link. Please let me know if you are still having problems.
Feb 26, 2020 9:13 AM
Feb 2020
ysphyr said:
Oh, look! I found a degenerate. How do you do ?

Just because it has genre that you don't like, it does not mean people who watch this are degenerate. For all I care, you could be a bigger degenerate than those who watch this anime. So don't judge people with your naive self-made standards.
Feb 26, 2020 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
Natsume98 said:
ysphyr said:

Just because it has genre that you don't like, it does not mean people who watch this are degenerate. For all I care, you could be a bigger degenerate than those who watch this anime. So don't judge people with your naive self-made standards.

Don't be salty, at least embrace being a degenerate. Ganbare!

UPD

Did you just made an account to tell me all that? Lol, the gods are weeping
removed-userFeb 26, 2020 9:29 AM
Feb 26, 2020 2:14 PM

Jun 2019
_MushiRock11_ said:
Easy pass for me, thank you, sorry and goodbye.

Exactly my thoughts. This one looks dumb.
Feb 26, 2020 2:18 PM
Apr 2016
ysphyr said:
Natsume98 said:

UPD

Japanese descendants of the apes are creating accounts to support government's decisions (read: complete lack of competence by the living fossils) in regards to the coronavirus. Literally trying to whitewash deplorable and inept government. The only thing they do on these accounts. The same is happening every second on Russian news websites, billions and billions of fake accounts maintained by a little army of goblins on Kremlin's payroll.
Why do you think someone else, of the same mental infortitude cannot defend something as deplorable and questionable for free? Do not employ blasphemy in your sarcastic messages.
Re:formed
Feb 26, 2020 5:14 PM

Mar 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
No one in that "cast and staff" list will receive my approval. Amateurs and vultures.

That key visual says something else. Professional artists and men of culture.
poop
Feb 26, 2020 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:
ysphyr said:

UPD

Japanese descendants of the apes are creating accounts to support government's decisions (read: complete lack of competence by the living fossils) in regards to the coronavirus. Literally trying to whitewash deplorable and inept government. The only thing they do on these accounts. The same is happening every second on Russian news websites, billions and billions of fake accounts maintained by a little army of goblins on Kremlin's payroll.
Why do you think someone else, of the same mental infortitude cannot defend something as deplorable and questionable for free? Do not employ blasphemy in your sarcastic messages.

Father Dan, the gods are forgiving. I’m safe to blaspheme for the greater good.
Feb 27, 2020 8:21 AM

Mar 2014
Studio Wolfsbane... mmm... here we go again.
Feb 27, 2020 8:40 AM

Sep 2017
oh this looks like some straight up garbage.....
Feb 27, 2020 10:15 AM

Jun 2019
I read some of the manga to be fair and it comes off a lot worse than what the synopsis said. The guy is raped multiple times and it's played off for laughs. Oh hahaha, he's cheating on his fiance who is so pure that she thinks babies come from storks. He's sexually frustrated and he can't help himself.

Meanwhile, he constantly says no and the thirsty women still force him to have sex with them...
Feb 27, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know why but I am not really keen nor interested in this.

And no it's not because it looks bad, I'm legit just not interested.

With that said it's a new studio so I don't wanna shoot immediately before making a conclusion. That's just not my thing to judge newcomers.
Feb 28, 2020 9:11 AM

Oct 2015
Not too sure about this series. Sort of gives me slime vibes. Though might have to check it out. Casting seems interesting enough.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

May 12, 2020 6:48 PM
Apr 2020
Nice cast, not so nice anime.
Glad to see Hiro Shimono in but I might not enjoy his work this time.
And with the Ecchi genre, my problems with Ayana continues. Either gettign a borderline hentai or imouto isn't good.
I've never heard of sayaka senbogi voice before, look forward to it.
Same goes to Akari Uehara, Hibiku Yamabura, Kentarou asami and yui ninomiya.
Jun 6, 2020 5:03 AM
Jul 2018
At least give the studio a chance before you guys trash talk it. Just because it's a new anime studio doesn't give you the right to be mean to them
Jun 16, 2020 10:41 PM
Apr 2020
itsRin_ said:
At least give the studio a chance before you guys trash talk it. Just because it's a new anime studio doesn't give you the right to be mean to them

Let's watch it closely then I can judge ok.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - 60 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
60 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Today

21 by VanishingKira »»
5 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

95 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.