Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (198) « First ... « 183 184 [185] 186 187 » ... Last »
Jan 15, 2020 9:34 AM

Aug 2012
Sethniisan said:
Hello I need help with earning income. Anyone PLEASE give me ways to earn income in the UK and online especially for someone who can't work.
If you're hot you can sell your nudes online. People pay big time for a good time. Just saying.
Jan 15, 2020 1:29 PM

Jul 2017
iAmAileenCom said:
deimos96 said:
Need advice, I think i'm experiencing Quarter Life Crisis. Warning: sorry if i sound naggy about life but i just felt like sharing and maybe if any others are experiencing something similar, we can share thoughts?

So i quit my job as an architect more than half a year ago. i didn't feel satisfied doing what i did. I felt like i didn't learn much about architecture in design during my 11 month tenure other than learning to cope with stress and deadlines, plus the pay sucked.

Now i'm making a living out of flipping items online lol, i actually started while i was still working as an energy-efficient side hustle but i've gotten good at it to the point i can stand on my own feet just flipping stuff and tbh i am actually making more than my previous job.

But the tough part is just living this kind of life, i feels so static. I'm not meeting new people. I mostly stay at home all the time just playing games, watching anime, youtube, and netflix. It sounds great but being like this for more than half a year isn't healthy (sorry fellow weebs, but being a NEET is bad). The only community i got is playing csgo online with my college or high school buddies. I probably go out just 1-2 times a month other than going out to the minimart. Heck i'm turning to dating apps which i used to hate so hopefully i can get a romantic life lmao, yea its a longshot.

I actually graduated from a pretty good college in my country, although my grades were just average, but i feel that society (especially my family) is pressuring me to continue my profession because of my background. But the working culture is just sooo bad and it'll take years before i am able to handle my own projects and I don't wanna waste so much time struggling in one industry when i know there are greener pastures, don't get me wrong tho its not like i hate designing or anything but the industry just sucks right now.

Yeah flipping items is doing good for me financially. I've even grown a passion for entrepreneurship while i'm at it, hopefully if i have enough savings i can open a business. Oh btw staying at home all the time can also save you so much money compared to living alone. But damnnnn its boring and depressing, especially when i feel like no one is supporting me, my family is the typical conservative type where pride and titles means a lot.

Ofc i don't wanna spend my life just flipping stuff, but i can't see myself back in architecture. Maybe i should get a job in another more general field like a bank or some startup... I know i'm not alone in this quarter life thingy but bruh this is so frustrating.

Sorry for the long rant MAL. i just felt like sharing and this is the most comfortable place for me lmao, thanks.

Ooh, I understand what you mean! We have similarities: I quit my job to work online because I hated the 9-to-5 grind and the whole toxic culture that surrounds it. I did web and graphic design at first — but then transitioned to online entrepreneurship and being an ~influencer~ (lol which I didn't even intend to do at first, it's just fun).

Anyway, at the start, I was like you. Since my job involved staying at home to work online, I didn't go out as much. No social life, etc. Things only started to make a turn for the better when I did the blogging thing because I got to travel and do projects etc. — but also because I found out some ways to expose me to more people. And this was where I realized that spreading out your network really helps.

First up: I suggest you sign up for some events or get-togethers in your area. I think the app 'meetup' is great for that so you can meet like-minded people. Through that way you can socialize and you can even bounce ideas too (eventually you might even find another kind of business that you will enjoy and that can bring you more financial security, like I did).

When you get to secure a more stable income, to answer the social problem part, I suggest signing up for a coworking space so that you're not always holed at home. Coworking spaces are so good for promoting productivity but also for meeting new people (and being in a similar setting like an office but without the toxicity lol).

Anyway, what I'm just saying is: hang in there bro. These are just bumps on the road (for now). You'll find a way to get through this!

Thank you for the insight! Yeah i will hang in there. I'll try and join some events that i've previously thought of joining but never really end up joining. It's a gathering of online entrepreneurs that my marketplace organizes and maybe find other events. Again, thank for the advice and inspiration:)

PS: never thought of talking to an influencer in this forum haha
Jan 16, 2020 5:33 PM

Jul 2014
Wiffur said:
I'm going down the hole again. I feel so lonely. I feel like I have no one to talk to, and it hurts so much.

I don't want to post this here, but I feel like I have nowhere else to talk about my feelings. I don't want to burden anyone either.

go join a discord community based around something you enjoy, talk there a bit, make some friends and you'll have someone to talk to.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 16, 2020 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
how do i get a boyfriend that loves me
Jan 17, 2020 4:18 AM

Aug 2016
cluclu said:

I'm sure you'll be fine. It's easy

"(´• ω •)ノ devours pocky and left over cummies uwaaa~"

oh well, nevermind
Jan 17, 2020 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
midascruzer said:
cluclu said:

I'm sure you'll be fine. It's easy

"(´• ω •)ノ devours pocky and left over cummies uwaaa~"

oh well, nevermind

this is bullying and harassment i do not appreciate this treatment
Jan 18, 2020 11:28 PM

Jan 2017
holy frick. feeling sad.
i look into the abyss and the abyss looks back.
nietzche was right when he said this.

just when i thought i started to figure it all out, everything begins to fall apart.
the idea of being perfect/complete always eludes me.
p0ckyyJan 18, 2020 11:33 PM
Jan 20, 2020 10:24 AM

Jul 2007
I suppose it depends entirely upon the exact circumstances unique to your relationship.

You not 'being ready' could mean all sorts.
Jan 20, 2020 10:25 AM

Dec 2018
You should definitely talk things out with her. Find out why she thinks you’re not ready for a relationship and try to improve yourself so that you are ready for a relationship. If she has unrealistic demands or if you find that there isn’t much love between you maybe it’s time you breakup, you can still be friends and it will sting but if it’s a toxic relationship it will be better in the long run if you breakup. Either way definitely talk to her and figure out what you both want out of each other, how either of you can improve yourself for the other or if you should continue to pursue a romantic relationship together.
Jan 20, 2020 10:26 AM

May 2018
Mate, if she told you that it means she has already decided to break up imho
Jan 20, 2020 11:04 AM

May 2018
My advice was just to prepare yourself as usually when your partner tells you this kind of things he/she has already taken a decision
Jan 20, 2020 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
If she does break up with you, please do not chase after her; we women do not like that. I once had a guy stalk me for SIX MONTHS even though we only went on two dates. It was horrible. He would not leave me alone.

So please be a good guy and respect her decision, okay?

Jan 20, 2020 11:09 AM

May 2018
Chiibi said:
If she does break up with you, please do not chase after her; we women do not like that. I once had a guy stalk me for SIX MONTHS even though we only went on two dates. It was horrible. He would not leave me alone.

So please be a good guy and respect her decision, okay?

It's a crime, it isn't about women not liking that lol
Jan 20, 2020 11:10 AM

Oct 2018
She doesn't know what she's talking about if she hasn't seen your avatar here yet.
*Thinks of you and your gf as Touka*
Gomenasai.
1:05-1:44

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jan 20, 2020 11:14 AM

Feb 2015
She probably found your MAL profile and is displeased with your list
Jan 20, 2020 12:00 PM

Apr 2019
are you losing her or is she losing you?
stay strong champ

Jan 20, 2020 12:05 PM

Dec 2015
Tell her you don't care because she was "an ugly bitch" and her pussy smells like "egg fu yung"
Guaranteed to break down any girl's self esteem while giving you enough plausible deniability to not slit your wrists in a warm bath.
Jan 20, 2020 1:54 PM

Dec 2015
CodeBr0t said:
Bobby2Hands said:
Tell her you don't care because she was "an ugly bitch" and her pussy smells like "egg fu yung"
Guaranteed to break down any girl's self esteem while giving you enough plausible deniability to not slit your wrists in a warm bath.

are you speaking of expirience or what?

I don't like to call it experience but...yes.
Feb 8, 2020 3:34 AM

Sep 2019
What's the best site to look for anime fanarts, wallpapers or lockscreen?

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Feb 8, 2020 4:28 AM

Oct 2019
@white_hollow

have you tried pixiv?

deviantart and zerochan are also pretty good options for finding art.

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Feb 8, 2020 8:42 AM

Sep 2019
@excuses i've tried deviantart and zerochan but haven't tried searching on pixiv yet. Thanks for the advice ^^)

Feb 8, 2020 10:08 AM

Jan 2020
White_Hollow said:
@excuses i've tried deviantart and zerochan but haven't tried searching on pixiv yet. Thanks for the advice ^^)

Try alphacoders its where i look up specific wallpapers reso

Made by k3ti
Feb 8, 2020 10:23 AM

Sep 2019
-Lei said:
White_Hollow said:

It's only good if i'm looking for an hd resolution. But if i'm looking for a spesific series or characters it is more likely that i won't find many.

Feb 8, 2020 10:54 AM

Jan 2020
White_Hollow said:
-Lei said:

It's only good if i'm looking for an hd resolution. But if i'm looking for a spesific series or characters it is more likely that i won't find many.
have you even try looking in it. Some of this site might help. If not best bet to lookup in pixiv

anime.reactor.cc
Wallhere

Made by k3ti
Feb 8, 2020 11:03 AM
Jan 2019
Silly question but important. How do you pronounce Academia from my hero academia?. My friend say it is aca-de-my. wich makes sense but I have only heard aca-dej-mina online
Feb 8, 2020 3:52 PM

Oct 2019
White_Hollow said:
glad I could introduce you to something new. Although I'm not too sure if you will find the character you want, you many need to do some long, hard searching.
Pixiv is different to deviantart and zerochan, there is mainly original art posted on it

@hugfal05

I always thought it was just 'a-kuh-day-me-uh'
but I know some people pronounce academia like 'a-kuh-dee-me-uh' so I think either one is fine.

ImmuneFeb 8, 2020 4:04 PM

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Feb 12, 2020 8:30 AM

Dec 2014
So hello everyone, I hope you are doing well

I know I am not stupid but I often do stupid things.... I still procrastinate alot... don't eat even if I am hungry and sometimes forget things from time to time.... I have time to study but still don't and have also failed exams two times,

I know I can do it ...but don't have the motivation to do so....

it feels I am losing control of my life... any suggestions what to do...

at times I just sit for hours wondering what I should do and then realize that I wasted my time and get depressed again, masturbation seems at times a solution but I know deep inside that it is not.

I think some thing is wrong with me.

It's like at times I don't have any motivation to actually try to live but then get depressed when I see others trying and achieving so much more.

any suggestions on how to keep on trying.... before I was good at hiding my emotions now I am getting those comments as to why are you like this right now

Any suggestions will help
Feb 12, 2020 7:16 PM
Jan 2012
Have you tried to have sex with female? If not, then do it many times.

Do you have job? If not, find one.

Do you have any goal in life? If not, thing of some.

Are you disappointed in some part of you which can be easily changed like haircut or being little too fat? If yes, change that.

As an disgusting thing deemed by moderation team, I am now purged from this place.
Feb 13, 2020 3:28 AM

Jul 2014
shirakawa_megumi said:
Have you tried to have sex with female? If not, then do it many times.

Do you have job? If not, find one.

Do you have any goal in life? If not, thing of some.

Are you disappointed in some part of you which can be easily changed like haircut or being little too fat? If yes, change that.

i don't think someone who lacks motivation has the drive to do those things, speakin from personal experience >.>

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 16, 2020 12:58 AM

Dec 2016
Hey, everyone, I'm new to this thread but had a quick question on cosplay. I am going to a convention soon and am too lazy to make my cosplay this year. Does anyone know of a good place to buy cosplay online other than EZ Cosplay? I would love any recommendations. Thanks!
Feb 20, 2020 2:06 PM

May 2013
How do you motivate yourself to do something?

I haven't left my bed all day and am trying to force myself to do anything really. I have been pretty fucked in the head recently and have been trying to entertain myself but can't bring myself to do anything.

How do you guys do it?

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Feb 21, 2020 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
CodeBr0t said:
what should I do, she says I am not ready for an relationship and I am gonna talk to her on Saturady (its an long distance relationship so i have to drive w/ the train to her..)

So what happened in the end?

Alpha_Trans said:

I haven't left my bed all day and am trying to force myself to do anything really. I have been pretty fucked in the head recently and have been trying to entertain myself but can't bring myself to do anything.

How do you guys do it?

You just got a new place so you deserve a break anyway.
You will be motivated again when there is a sense of urgency, excitement or anticipation.
Feb 21, 2020 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
CodeBr0t said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

You will be motivated again when there is a sense of urgency, excitement or anticipation.

She broke up but i think I am slowly getting over here so its all good i guess

You got another girl lined up? Also do you know why she broke up? Was it out of the blue or something that you though might happen? Do you think her reasons were sincere? Do you think she may have been messing around?
Feb 21, 2020 12:01 PM

May 2013
FlowersInTheRain said:
CodeBr0t said:
what should I do, she says I am not ready for an relationship and I am gonna talk to her on Saturady (its an long distance relationship so i have to drive w/ the train to her..)

Alpha_Trans said:

How do you guys do it?

True, I just got very very depressed for like a week. Got out of that funk honestly faster than I thought. Just ended up having alot going on so quickly overwhelmed me.

Thanks for this reply though, it does help.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Feb 23, 2020 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
does anyone know whether you can be forced to stay in a psychiatric hospital against your will? if so, what are the conditions and what is the maximum duration you will be kept there?
Feb 23, 2020 10:35 AM

Apr 2017
Korishi said:
does anyone know whether you can be forced to stay in a psychiatric hospital against your will? if so, what are the conditions and what is the maximum duration you will be kept there?
I can only think of 3 situations in which that would happen, In America I'm not so sure about the laws elsewhere.
1. A court mandated stay
2. Being a minor
3. Being under a conservatorship

But I'm no legal expert and you should probably consult with one if this is happening to you or someone you know
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Feb 24, 2020 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
@Wakai- thanks for the info. my country's legislation seems unclear/vague on what conditions would allow a court to rule this
Feb 27, 2020 4:43 AM
Feb 2020
I have completely forgotten how to make friends. Like what does one even say to random people? Most people already seem to have their own groups I wouldn't even know how to spontaneously jump into their convo. Most of the time I'm not even particularly interested in what is being said to add anything. I find it hard connecting with others because most people don't have remotely the same interests as I do.
I know I've made a series of embarrassing threads as of late I am just under a lot of anxiety, sexual frustration, and bitterness I feel really helpless and don't have anyone to talk to.
Feb 27, 2020 5:06 AM

Mar 2019
let me help you, dont make friends 2D anime Waifus are all you will ever need
Feb 27, 2020 5:25 AM

Jun 2019
I wouldn't consider myself a master at conversation but oh man, I'm starting to feel quite sorry for you, man. Especially because you seem to be expressing yourself okay on your posts.

Getting in a group conversation is hard if like it's at like the University Canteen. If your uni has any credentials or certificates you can go get/apply to they're really the best place to make friends. One is forced to make conversation in an environment like an improv classes, public speaking, digital marketing or movie appreciation certificate course (lol) the class is generally small too (barely 25 people in my film club-thing) and you'll have a consistent crew of people to work with. You're bound to get to know someone there. You'll find similar activities outside of University - Dance classes or places for like Jiving is a great place to meet people and they'll be of a different set of age groups so some will be quite patient too.

If you have none of those options. Get on a dating app and explicitly state you'd like to make some friends on your profile. My sister says it works.

I don't know how bad you are but you could practice some conversation starters on MAL. Go comment on someone's profile, someone nice or responsive. If you're nervous about that explicitly state you're practicing maybe.

If you meet a "Talker" just keep asking questions. Listen and respond appropriately, I guess. Be observant. If something catches your interest and it's not too personal ask someone about it.

Feel free to add me and practice with me even. I can dissapear from MAL sometimes and get caught up with work but I'll be glad to help.

HappyPicnicFeb 27, 2020 5:29 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2020 6:25 AM

Sep 2019
Ehh... idk. Mostly i just talk with them. If they like it, we become friends and if they don't.... well... maybe we will but it takes time. Sharing the same interests or topic is one of the best way to make friends. If you have an interest that's different from others... well i can only say, good luck! And best regards.

Sometimes you need to go out of your own box if you want to blend in society. Not a hard thing nor the bad thing to do. But, just... scary and uncertain. But you know... that's just how life is. Taking one step to change wouldn't be so bad... find out what they like and don't just watch from afar and eavesdropping.

SynthwaveCrusade said:
let me help you, dont make friends 2D anime Waifus are all you will ever need

Feb 27, 2020 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
I don’t make irl friends anymore for the reasons that you stated. Especially at work. I used to but it only led to me being frustrated with them every time. People are always trying to make friends with me but they aren’t into what I’m into, they never talk about anything interesting and the activities that they like are not my thing so I keep everyone at arms length.

For sexual gratification though you really do have to reach out to people. You will be surprised that as you start to sleep with diffferent people you will meet people that have so much in common with you that you are pretty much soul mates.

Right now I can’t do those sexual adventures anymore because I’ll soon be married. I do feel that life is a bit unfair though because I could have a harem of people that love me and share my interests but society and my religion say I must do that with only my future wife.
removed-userFeb 27, 2020 7:40 AM
Feb 27, 2020 8:50 AM
Feb 2020
FlowersInTheRain said:
I don’t make irl friends anymore for the reasons that you stated. Especially at work. I used to but it only led to me being frustrated with them every time. People are always trying to make friends with me but they aren’t into what I’m into, they never talk about anything interesting and the activities that they like are not my thing so I keep everyone at arms length.

For sexual gratification though you really do have to reach out to people. You will be surprised that as you start to sleep with diffferent people you will meet people that have so much in common with you that you are pretty much soul mates.

Right now I can’t do those sexual adventures anymore because I’ll soon be married. I do feel that life is a bit unfair though because I could have a harem of people that love me and share my interests but society and my religion say I must do that with only my future wife.

How do you go off on sexual escapades when you have trouble with irl friends? What do you mean by reach out?
And congrats on your marriage I guess.
Feb 27, 2020 9:26 AM

Oct 2019
Feb 27, 2020 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
firstly, be weary of advice online. secondly, friendship is fleeting – it's not often these days that you make lifelong friends, especially online.

if you're comfortable enough, perhaps try something in your local community such as charity groups, church activities if you're religious, start a club in your area and advertise around?

honestly none of those suggestions would work for me but they may work for you, who knows. anyways, the fact you're interacting online is a good first step.
Feb 27, 2020 12:32 PM

Jul 2011
You don't just go out and make friends. All you need are supplies from which you are getting attention from. Such people are easy to find and replaceable if needed.

Feb 27, 2020 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
xxBenisxx said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

How do you go off on sexual escapades when you have trouble with irl friends? What do you mean by reach out?
And congrats on your marriage I guess.

Never said I have trouble with irl friends. I said I get annoyed with them. I’m not like them I am an individual who is self driven and capable of independent thought. I get on best with people that I sleep with. Going on a sexual escapades is easy. You need only to reach out. What do I mean by reach out?

Online - use apps and sites for dating / hooking up. Even porn sites have dating sections or social options for registered members. Don’t spend any money though whatever you do. Absolutely no need to.

Offline - old fashioned way, y’all to the people who happen to cross your path. Wherever that may be.
It’s okay to be nervous sometimes. But if you never take action then your situation will never change.
Feb 27, 2020 4:52 PM
Jun 2019
If you realized your alone...reach out...nobody's gonna do it first for you especially if your reclusive...Do you think a person will help you first if you dont reach out to them???
Of course not...thats the sole reason why your making a thread here 1st...

& what i mean about "reach out", For starters, why dont you start talking or commenting to other mal users here and start conversations...i know it is hard & sometimes even pointless but you need to do it in order to get away from your situation.

IRL same idea, talk to people...who probably youll meet in your everyday life...i do understand your nervous but you really dont have choices...
Feb 27, 2020 5:05 PM

Mar 2018
A lot of really solid advice on here. I'm in the same boat where talking to people that don't share the same interests as me are super hard to talk to. Try to find an environment where people have the same interests as you. When I'm at a skatepark or at the local game store I find it so easy to talk to people, throw me in some bar and I have no idea what to say. Even if that environment is on forums like these that's fine, I have met people online that I'd go as far to say they are family to me.
Feb 27, 2020 5:41 PM
Feb 2020
Peepin said:
A lot of really solid advice on here. I'm in the same boat where talking to people that don't share the same interests as me are super hard to talk to. Try to find an environment where people have the same interests as you. When I'm at a skatepark or at the local game store I find it so easy to talk to people, throw me in some bar and I have no idea what to say. Even if that environment is on forums like these that's fine, I have met people online that I'd go as far to say they are family to me.

Yeah I already know this stuff but I don't know where I would find people I could connect with around me. I live in a dead suburb where you need a car to get to places. I am still working on getting my license but when i get it i still won't be able to afford a car I am a poorfag. If i had a license and car or if public transportation was good and worth a shit where I am I can get to the city ezpz and do shit but I am stuck with a soulless suburb.

AssinghamFeb 27, 2020 5:47 PM
Pages (198) « First ... « 183 184 [185] 186 187 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

13 by 0arche »»
22 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

8 by traed »»
59 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

14 by Kikugi »»
1 hour ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

25 by Kikugi »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 2 hours ago

2 by Sad »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.