Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 16, 2020 2:17 AM

Sep 2019
The wedding wasn't a dream, I repeat it wasn't a dream. I don't know why people are dumb enough to think that. Fuutarou just mentioned that there was a time in the past where all five of them pointed out at the same time and then a scene is shown where he wakes up in the past. The pointing out doesn't happen untill after he woke up in the past. So if the wedding was a dream then he wouldn't have known that the pointing out happened in the past too.

In the last few panels the past and present (after the wedding) was shown alongside. Fuutarou was just remembering the past.
Feb 16, 2020 2:40 AM

Oct 2012
Eon00 said:
The wedding wasn't a dream, I repeat it wasn't a dream. I don't know why people are dumb enough to think that. Fuutarou just mentioned that there was a time in the past where all five of them pointed out at the same time and then a scene is shown where he wakes up in the past. The pointing out doesn't happen untill after he woke up in the past. So if the wedding was a dream then he wouldn't have known that the pointing out happened in the past too.

In the last few panels the past and present (after the wedding) was shown alongside. Fuutarou was just remembering the past.

Its up to the readers interpretation.
Feb 16, 2020 3:17 AM

May 2015
Eon00 said:

Yeah that makes sense. I like to think he's remembering good times of teaching them and what happens just before they graduate. Guess its also just to try and calm the other shippers to an extent by ending it on the original teaching part where all the girls are there.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2020 3:38 AM

Nov 2019
ss4chris said:
Eon00 said:

it isn't, you see other character's pov, like raiha having a flashback during the wedding, it's not a dream.
Feb 16, 2020 4:11 AM

May 2015
noelX said:
ss4chris said:

it isn't, you see other character's pov, like raiha having a flashback during the wedding, it's not a dream.

I think he purposely ended it that way so everyone could interpret their own way of ending to it but I dont think it really works since you know who the author chose and there was a large chunk where he had chosen Yotsuba. So its like a quick repair measure he tried to give the other ships a happy ending as he said he wanted an ending where "everyone was happy".

This is the translators thoughts on it on the page I read it from which I think sums it up nicely.
Feb 16, 2020 4:31 AM

Aug 2014
DarknessReality said:
noelX said:

I think he purposely ended it that way so everyone could interpret their own way of ending to it but I dont think it really works since you know who the author chose and there was a large chunk where he had chosen Yotsuba. So its like a quick repair measure he tried to give the other ships a happy ending as he said he wanted an ending where "everyone was happy".

This is the translators thoughts on it on the page I read it from which I think sums it up nicely.

I am just going to wait for a certain author to make a doujin where they all have an orgy and a true harem ending just like Nisekoi.
Feb 16, 2020 4:41 AM

May 2015
Xaelath said:
I am just going to wait for a certain author to make a doujin where they all have an orgy and a true harem ending just like Nisekoi.

Emmmmm, ok. XD. You do you lmao.
Feb 16, 2020 5:45 AM

Nov 2019
DarknessReality said:
noelX said:

uhm no that seems unlikely, i don't see any room for interpretation
Feb 16, 2020 11:35 AM
May 2018
Xaelath said:
DarknessReality said:

there already are some of them
Feb 16, 2020 11:39 AM
May 2018
Open ending is the worst thing i could imagine for this series

Hopefully it will gain some sequels
Im even fine with the nino's, itsuki's,ichika's,miku's and yotsuba's version of the ending.

I wont accept something like open-ed or allsisters-ed i Just cant stand it
Feb 16, 2020 9:46 PM

Oct 2012
noelX said:
ss4chris said:

it is a dream though.

and it is up to the reader's interpretation
Feb 17, 2020 3:16 AM
Feb 2018
Eon00 said:

Of course it was a dream. In the last page of the chapter Fuutarou said "what happened to the wedding?". It doesn't make sense if it was a flashback.
Feb 19, 2020 3:57 AM
Jan 2018
ss4chris said:
noelX said:

it is a dream though.

its not a dream you can see that its just a flashback then the present joins up

Mattinator95Feb 19, 2020 4:29 AM
Feb 19, 2020 4:10 PM

Oct 2012
Mattinator95 said:
ss4chris said:

it is a dream though.

so its a dream.

you proving my point
Feb 20, 2020 12:24 AM
Jan 2018
ss4chris said:
Mattinator95 said:

so its a dream.

you proving my point

no the wedding was real ,

as soon as he says "havent we had this same problem before' it goes into the flashback

where he has a dream about a wedding at the point in time about the event of the quints on picking where to go and 'THATS RIGHT I THOUGHT THE SAME THING THAT TIME TOO'

you can clearly see the double panel of past and present quints then follows with another one with Fuutarou
Feb 20, 2020 1:11 AM

Oct 2012
Mattinator95 said:
ss4chris said:

so its a dream.

you proving my point

no the wedding was real ,

as soon as he says "havent we had this same problem before' it goes into the flashback

where he has a dream about a wedding at the point in time about the event of the quints on picking where to go and 'THATS RIGHT I THOUGHT THE SAME THING THAT TIME TOO'

you can clearly see the double panel of past and present quints then follows with another one with Fuutarou

yes its a dream within a dream.
Feb 26, 2020 1:16 PM

Jan 2019
Now I'm starting doubting a little about it😅
But I'm sure it was not a dream(It would be very sad if it's so... it' a little sad anyway)
Mar 11, 2020 5:10 PM

Dec 2019
Yeap it wasn't a dream since if you see his clothes while talking to Yotsuba after the wedding and the clothes in the time he wakes up from a dream and after he said "Quintuplets are such a trouble " you can see that it comes back to the present after remembering that time where he woke up from a dream and the sisters did the same thing as they did for how to decide the honeymoon.
                                                         🖤   

Mar 14, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2019
Is it a dream? Well yes and no.
It's a dream, Negi did that for the fans who didn't like the Yotsuba ending.
It's not a dream it's a flashback.
Welp depends on you if you want it to be a dream or not.
But even if you want it to be a dream, You can't deny and change the fact that Yotsuba still won 100%.
Apr 23, 2021 11:43 AM

Jan 2020
They are suffering from what we call "copium"

Apr 23, 2021 1:39 PM

Feb 2021
ManWild said:
+1 on this. People just can’t handle the fact that the best girl won.
May 4, 2021 8:33 PM

Nov 2020
ManWild said:

The sad, sad truth.
May 11, 2021 12:56 AM
May 2021
Well lets just say that the ending we really need is (Futaro marry yotsuba but futaro has some kind of relationship with the others like love affair) and yotsuba is ok with that....

Well because of many oppions outhere that the quintuplets is bride of futaro some says that the wedding is just a dream or that......

Then why dont we wait for the author of the anime to speak? So that everything will be cleare

((((I have a bad feeling that now the author see the fans of the anime was fighting over what the really ending is...the author might preffer to let it be and see who has the biggest concpiracy theories😂)))

But what if Negi announce that the ending of the anime and the manga will gonna be different....

Im sure it will bring a chaos on the anime world (Social Media)

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.