Forum Settings
Forums

Are there some good examples when you just wanted to take a rock from the floor, and smash it in some character's face?

New
Feb 12, 2020 8:53 PM
May 2018
For me personally, it was when that whore Kuroyukihime from Accel World tried to sacrifice herself for that Porky Pig guy, even though she barely knew him.

I was, like, dumb slut, am I supposed to be touched by that?
If you were real, I'd smash a big rock all over your shitty face.
Die.

Or that catgirl nerd from Monogatari...
Wtf, start talking like normal people, for fucks sake, also what's the deal with the whole Black Hanekawa thing?
Shouldn't it be White Hanekawa, since, I don't know, color isn't black, but white.
You stupid filth...

Don't even get me started with Homura Akemi - I spent 2010s on my hatred towards her.

You guys have someone like that too?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2020 8:58 PM

Aug 2017
Yes. Mika Shimotsuki from Psycho Pass S2. I don't just want to smash the rock in her face, I want to beat her to death with it. She's so irritating as a character, she brought the anime down for me and is the reason I still haven't watched season 3 yet. She's whiny, cowardly, sniveling and a two-faced rat. I want her to get shot in the face with a dominator. I don't think I hate anyone more than her in the history of anime, not even Renge from Air Master. Eat rock, whore.
Feb 12, 2020 8:59 PM

Mar 2018
Shinji Matou from the Fate/Stay Night series! He Knows What He Did.
Feb 12, 2020 9:01 PM

Sep 2018
The final episode of Isekai wa Smartphone was like this for me.
I did not care for that type of ending, and the mc irritated me a bit.
Feb 12, 2020 9:07 PM

Jan 2018
I'm waiting for the slew of comments mentioning School Days mc
What a beautiful Duwang
Feb 12, 2020 9:20 PM

Oct 2010
Lots but most recent is Sugawara-shi from araburu, because she betrayed her best friend, what girl chooses to hit on her friend's boyfriend? And it wasn't like she was a loser, she could've got any boy in japan, but no! She wants that loser train otaku.

I won't bother explaining to you why black hanekawa is called like that, she's great. Watch it again to understand it.
Feb 12, 2020 9:57 PM
takodachi

Jan 2020
Legendary title. Protagonist of Gundam Unicorn

π’«π‘œπ“… 𝒢 𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 π’Ύπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‰π’Άπ“π’Ύπ“π‘’π’Ή
π’―π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰ π“…π“‡π‘œπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“‡π“‡π’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’
π’«π“Šπ“‡π’Ύπ’»π“Ž π“‚π“Ž π“…π‘œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π’Ή 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹

Feb 12, 2020 9:57 PM

Nov 2008
I'd like to do that to Mineta; especially the dubbed version. xD lord, that stupid lisp is ANNOYING.

Feb 12, 2020 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
Must be the albino kid from Occultic;Nine. I’ve never had an urge to kill that strong, not to say that it’ll be one of the very few times I would actually inflict pain on a child.

Catalano said:
Lots but most recent is Sugawara-shi from araburu, because she betrayed her best friend, what girl chooses to hit on her friend's boyfriend? And it wasn't like she was a loser, she could've got any boy in japan, but no! She wants that loser train otaku.

I won't bother explaining to you why black hanekawa is called like that, she's great. Watch it again to understand it.

I actually wanted to watch this anime exclusively for Niina, I liked her design so much, such a beautiful girl. I feel kinda betrayed now(
Feb 12, 2020 10:00 PM
Jun 2019
Injenss said:
Yes. Mika Shimotsuki from Psycho Pass S2. I don't just want to smash the rock in her face, I want to beat her to death with it. She's so irritating as a character, she brought the anime down for me and is the reason I still haven't watched season 3 yet. She's whiny, cowardly, sniveling and a two-faced rat. I want her to get shot in the face with a dominator. I don't think I hate anyone more than her in the history of anime, not even Renge from Air Master. Eat rock, whore.
FUCKING SAME.Though I finally got used to her bullshit and she's starting to doubt the system too I still wont forget the amount of assfuckery she did in season 2
Feb 12, 2020 10:04 PM

Oct 2010
ysphyr said:
Catalano said:

I actually wanted to watch this anime exclusively for Niina, I liked her design so much, such a beautiful girl. I feel kinda betrayed now(

Damn! Sorry for spoiling you, it's not a big one though. But if you wanna watch it don't expect a good anime romance, it's more like a parody, nothing makes sense in the world of araburu.
Feb 12, 2020 10:27 PM
Jul 2018
Catalano said:
ysphyr said:

Damn! Sorry for spoiling you, it's not a big one though. But if you wanna watch it don't expect a good anime romance, it's more like a parody, nothing makes sense in the world of araburu.

Nah, I’m ok with spoilers! I feel betrayed by Niina, she looked so sweet and innocent, why would she do me like that(

I really like the female cast design in general but I was hesitant to watch it from the start tbh. Then I saw the wanking scene and... well, I’m cursed now. And I was told the girl still likes the boy after that...

Niina was the only one I’d still watch the show for, now that’s gone too( why, Niina, why...
Feb 12, 2020 10:36 PM

Oct 2010
ysphyr said:
Catalano said:

Nah, I’m ok with spoilers! I feel betrayed by Niina, she looked so sweet and innocent, why would she do me like that(

I really like the female cast design in general but I was hesitant to watch it from the start tbh. Then I saw the wanking scene and... well, I’m cursed now. And I was told the girl still likes the boy after that...

Niina was the only one I’d still watch the show for, now that’s gone too( why, Niina, why...

You can watch it for Sonezaki-senpai, she was the best imo and gets threw a great transformation. Just watch the 1st episode and you'll get the general idea of the characters. Niina sweet and innocent? lol, can't stop smiling.
Feb 12, 2020 11:33 PM

May 2018
"Are there some good examples when you just wanted to take a rock from the floor, and smash it in some character's face?"

What?
But...but usually there aren't any rocks on my floor.

Where the OP lives? In a cave or something?
alshuFeb 13, 2020 3:03 AM
Feb 12, 2020 11:38 PM

Nov 2018
Lots of them.Yukki,School Days MC,Domestic GF MC, etc...
I hate everyone equally
Feb 12, 2020 11:52 PM

Sep 2019
For male character, that'd be Yukiteru from MN. I always wanted to smack a brick on yukiteru's face and tell him to become a man. Not a frickin coward who depends on a yandere girl.

For female character, perhaps Aoi from Coppelion. She is too damn useless, i really can't stand her.

Even aqua is better than her...

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Feb 12, 2020 11:57 PM

Mar 2018
Iok Kujan, this guy breathes and it pisses me off.
Feb 12, 2020 11:58 PM

Jul 2016
Yuki Amano and Yuno Gasai from Mirrai Nikki. For every second they were on screen I wanted them gone, which is sadly, 99% of the show
Feb 13, 2020 2:41 AM

Feb 2017
They are many. Like half of Code Geass cast, Oghi, Nina, Suzaku. Reccoa Londo from Zeta Gundam (one of the worst characters I've ever seen), Katejina from Victory Gundam, Five from Terror in Resonance (singehandedly ruined an otherwise good show for me), etc.

But never have I hated a character more than I did Mikaru from Mermaid Melody. Hatred I had for her can't be described in words.
Feb 13, 2020 3:07 AM
Jul 2019
Main characters of School Days. Maybe Ichika from Infinite Stratos. And Shinji from Fate. No one likes Shinji.
Feb 13, 2020 4:40 AM

Sep 2017
nah Makoto Itou is overrated lol

my picks :

- Iok Kujan

- Yuno Gasai

- Ichika Orimura

AND THIS GUY

Feb 13, 2020 9:31 AM

Jul 2016
Me @ Rikako Muto from Ocean Waves

Feb 13, 2020 9:34 AM
Apr 2017
What kind of place do you live in that has rocks on the floor mate?

Also don't touch Tsubasa, you degenerate.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Feb 13, 2020 9:45 AM

Jul 2019
Myne from Rising of The Shield Hero. i hated that bitch with a passion
Feb 13, 2020 9:51 AM

Jun 2012
Satan from Railgun whenever the "Uiharu skirt gag" happens.
Shoot first, think never.
Feb 13, 2020 10:03 AM

May 2018
Warning, Spoilers for Darling in the Franxx

While there are many characters this is the first thing that popped into my head. I remember watching this scene, I was home alone and when she kissed him I literally paused my laptop and screamed. I have never been more angry. It was just such a selfish thing for Ichigo to do, she wasn't thinking about the consequence for Hiro or Zero two or anyone else, she literally was only thinking about herself. I dont understand how anybody defend what she did here. Bitch.

rohan121 said:
The final episode of Isekai wa Smartphone was like this for me.
I did not care for that type of ending, and the mc irritated me a bit.

That's what you get for watching Isekai Smartphone in the first place lol
SeijatachiiiiFeb 15, 2020 11:16 AM
Feb 13, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
Catalano said:
ysphyr said:

You can watch it for Sonezaki-senpai, she was the best imo and gets threw a great transformation. Just watch the 1st episode and you'll get the general idea of the characters. Niina sweet and innocent? lol, can't stop smiling.

I actually just watched the last episode, just to be sure it ends in the satisfying way. I have mixed feelings tbh. On one hand - I like there’s no beef between the girls in the end. All of them sitting in the empty classroom together - such an amazing scene. Now, to the worst part - the brows girl does end up with the wanking dude. That’s the most unsatisfying ending ever(

I’ll still probably watch the whole show later, when I’m less salty.

alshu said:
"Are there some good examples when you just wanted to take a rock from the floor, and smash it in some character's face?"

What?
But...but usually there aren't any rocks on my floor.

Where the OP lives? In a cave or something?

You mean, you don’t live in the cave? Pathetic.

zalapeno said:

AND THIS GUY

Let me join you here, he’s virtually asking for it.
Feb 13, 2020 10:13 AM

Sep 2018
Eclipse in Berserk. Griffith. Great and understandable character, but oh boi.
Feb 13, 2020 10:16 AM

Oct 2017
It happens all the time man, here we go.

This *censored, I just need to see her face.

another pink-haired one,in addition, this anime sucks. God this whole Shio omg let me take care of you *sights.

I just don't wish to just throw a rock. Whenever this dumb *PG13 censored reflects, how useless she is throughout the series.

''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Feb 13, 2020 10:25 AM

Jun 2017
five from zankyou no terror i hated her too much lol
Feb 13, 2020 10:26 AM

May 2018
ysphyr said:

You mean, you don’t live in the cave? Pathetic.

Yeah I know, but I have irrational fear of bats and distaste of guano.
Feb 13, 2020 10:30 AM
Dec 2019
shirou from fate, rem from rezero and alice from sao, every second when they were on the screen i felt this feeling of smashing them with a huge rock or metal bar
there are quite a few more characters like this (erza, sakura, sarada) but the first 3 are the worst
Feb 13, 2020 10:30 AM

Jul 2016
Fate_Saber88 said:

another pink-haired one,in addition, this anime sucks. God this whole Shio omg let me take care of you *sights.

οΌ‹1 for mentioning Satou.And it´s worse when you see how desperately her little brother is looking for her while she´s just chilling with Shio like it´s none of her business.That´s not to mention her murderous streaks.
Feb 13, 2020 10:33 AM
Jul 2019
Pretty much everyone in Code Geass, but especially Lelouch.

Midousuji in Yowamushi Pedal.

The worthless main boys in The Pet Girl of Sakurasou who couldn't stand seeing the girls they liked be more talented and successful than them.

Zenitsu.
Feb 13, 2020 10:38 AM

Jun 2019
Main girls from Orange and Kimi Ni Todoke.

God, I hate the dense high school chick archetype

Feb 13, 2020 10:42 AM

Jun 2019
_Ridley_ said:

The worthless main boys in The Pet Girl of Sakurasou who couldn't stand seeing the girls they liked be more talented and successful than them.

?

Only the MC was struggling with this, and only because he himself couldn't get anything done. The way you're phrasing it sounds like it was some kind of sexist thing, which it wasn't.

Feb 13, 2020 10:55 AM
Jul 2019
NickRedMachine said:
Only the MC was struggling with this, and only because he himself couldn't get anything done. The way you're phrasing it sounds like it was some kind of sexist thing, which it wasn't.

The older boy was hung up on it too. He wouldn't return her feelings because of the gap in their talent.

The entire conflict rested on them feeling less manly because they weren't prodigies like the girls. Successful guys are generally seen as a good catch for girls, but successful women are threatening to men, and that's just basic sexism.
Feb 13, 2020 11:01 AM

Jun 2019
_Ridley_ said:
NickRedMachine said:

The older boy was hung up on it too. He wouldn't return her feelings because of the gap in their talent.

The entire conflict rested on them feeling less manly because they weren't prodigies like the girls. Successful guys are generally seen as a good catch for girls, but successful women are threatening to men, and that's just basic sexism.

I'll respectfully disagree. The older one was really clever throughout the entire thing, and seemed to just want to put career first for the 2 of them before getting together. I could see the argument made for the MC, but I still think it was more something internal than about the girl, and that he felt that way about EVERYONE around him getting more stuff done than him.

Feb 13, 2020 11:15 AM

Nov 2019
To see that no one has said Sugou from SAO. Whenever he appeared, I wanted to throw my phone out of the window.
NamikazeHime said:
Danzō Shimura - whenever I saw that guy's face on the screen I had an urge to smash my phone against the wall.

I was laughing hysterically when he died. And to feel that the anime tried to make us sympathize with him. Nah man, you guys sympathized on us by killing him.
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Feb 13, 2020 11:22 AM

May 2018
Probably Porsche from One Piece. I forgot what her name was so I had to look it up. She's a real bitch.

SPRING

Feb 13, 2020 11:24 AM

Jul 2016
lxauren said:
Probably Porsche from One Piece. I forgot what her name was so I had to look it up. She's a real bitch.

Yeah but seriously though I can´t bring myself to hate any of the pirates when the Celestial dragons exist.The Celestial dragons definitely have the most puncheable face and are the most despicable kind of people in the world of one piece.No character can be worst or outmatch them in terms of horribleness considering their actions.
Feb 13, 2020 11:31 AM

Sep 2018
Missaliensan said:
lxauren said:

Yeah but seriously though I can´t bring myself to hate any of the pirates when the Celestial dragons exist.The Celestial dragons definitely have the most puncheable face and are the most despicable kind of people in the world of one piece.No character can be worst or outmatch them in terms of horribleness considering their actions.

I'd say Akainu is a close candidate because of you-know-what. But I'll easily go with smashing the bubble of any celestial dragon that ever showed up, with the exception of maybe one or two.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 13, 2020 11:37 AM

May 2018
Missaliensan said:
lxauren said:

I agree! They are some of the worst people in One Piece if not the worst. One of the most satisfying moments in One Piece was when
I've rewatched that scene so many times.

I just said Porsche cause she's a forgotten character from one of the worst arcs and when I watched that arc I hated every second she was on screen. I just wanted to put a spotlight on lesser known hated character. Celestial Dragon are the most hated characters in the series so far I think.

SPRING

Feb 13, 2020 11:38 AM

Jul 2016
thefjords said:
Missaliensan said:

I'd say Akainu is a close candidate because of you-know-what. But I'll easily go with smashing the bubble of any celestial dragon that ever showed up, with the exception of maybe one or two.

Yeah but at least Akainu seems to have some sort of morals with the whole justice thing.The Celestical dragons have none,they are placed on such a high pedestal that they aren’t even aware of other people’s suffering and seem to completely lack empathy.Well Mjosgard at least seemed to be grateful after the incident with Otohime so I guess he’s one the only decent ones.The guy with the snot dripping out of his nose totally deserved to be punched tho.
Feb 13, 2020 11:39 AM

Oct 2018
Schneizel from code geass. Need I say more?
If you're reading this and you haven't watched Mob Psycho 100, go watch it and then continue with what you were doing.

Also, for the record, JoJo is great, it's fans are not.
Feb 13, 2020 11:42 AM

Jul 2016
lxauren said:
Missaliensan said:

I agree! They are some of the worst people in One Piece if not the worst. One of the most satisfying moments in One Piece was when
I've rewatched that scene so many times.

I just said Porsche cause she's a forgotten character from one of the worst arcs and when I watched that arc I hated every second she was on screen. I just wanted to put a spotlight on lesser known hated character. Celestial Dragon are the most hated characters in the series so far I think.

Yeah but I feel like there is worst characters.Porsche is a fine run on the mill villain sidekick,and I was kind of endeared by their loyalty to Foxy at times,so yeah.Not the most unlikeable character by a long shot.
Feb 13, 2020 11:52 AM

May 2016
We can start with Rapey McRapeface here....

...and then move right along to these two asshats...

...and finish by shoving the stone so far down this douche's gullet that no amount of science will ever be able to remove it and we'll never have to hear his obnoxious outbursts ever again!
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Feb 13, 2020 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
Like, everyone from Eromanga-sensei.

That main chick from 11eyes. I literally don't remember anything about the show other than how annoying she was.

Yuya from Yugioh Arc-V. Go spread your smile propaganda somewhere else.
Feb 13, 2020 12:04 PM

Sep 2018
Missaliensan said:
thefjords said:

Yeah but at least Akainu seems to have some sort of morals with the whole justice thing.The Celestical dragons have none,they are placed on such a high pedestal that they aren’t even aware of other people’s suffering and seem to completely lack empathy.Well Mjosgard at least seemed to be grateful after the incident with Otohime so I guess he’s one the only decent ones.The guy with the snot dripping out of his nose totally deserved to be punched tho.
True. I find that when looking back most of the ones that annoyed me on some level got what they deserved (or were somehow redeemed, or both), but there can never be enough of that with the Celestial Dragons. They are just that awful.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

31 by Meusnier »»
11 seconds ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 8 hours ago

39 by Nurguburu »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

92 by dayooooon »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

35 by phantom346 »»
12 minutes ago

» How often do you rewatch anime?

Destinesia - 7 hours ago

17 by BirdyTheMighty »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.