Forum Settings
Forums

English Titles Added to Desktop; Moving Towards a Romanized/English Toggle

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 13, 2020 4:18 AM

Apr 2016
1. I want to see only the romanized title, i don't care at all about eng titles

2. People outside NA know the anime by their romanized names. It will be confusing

Feb 13, 2020 5:13 AM

Feb 2020
1. I only want to see the Romanized title and I hope we will be able to turn the english title off soon, because as it is now it just looks out of place.
2. Should be left as the romanized title too.
Feb 13, 2020 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
1. No. Aesthetically, it looks a bit off and it can also get confusing if I'm in a hurry.
2. From EU, a strong and absolute no. I'm so used to the romanized titles I would find it very unpleasant, since I often do just check lists without logging in. Also English titles sound pretty silly or incomplete sometimes. I would say it's better for people to get as close to the original work as possible, which includes the romanized original title.
Feb 13, 2020 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
I have wished for the option to see My actual Anime List with the English titles for so long.

1 - The Headers look good as they currently are to me with the Romanized as the main header above the English if there is a difference. It really helps for those of us that mix between the two (Ie remembering Shingeki no Kyojin as Attack on Titan whilst remembering Higurashi as Higurashi and not When They Cry) to identify shows at a quicker glance.

2 - I think it should be the same as it is now for not logged in users, with both titles on the anime page's header and with the Romanized on lists so to not clutter those pages.

That being said I would implement two separate toggles if possible one solely for the Headers on anime pages between (Traditional, English, Both) and one for Recommendations, Anime/Manga Lists and throughout the rest of the site (Traditional, English) with other languages maybe added later if there is a demand for it. That way people can decide to use MAL as a service that works best for their own needs
Feb 13, 2020 9:22 AM

Jun 2009
i would prefer that the main title always be in romanised japanese - using hepburn romanisation - and never any other style.

the sub-title should always be the official english title. if there is no official english title, there should be no sub-title.

main title should always be in romanised japanese, no matter if the user is logged in or not. however, there should be an optional main title toggle for those that have accounts: japanese (kana/kanji), japanese (romaji) or english (official title). if either japanese option is selected, english would be the sub-title (unless there isn't one). if english is selected, a japanese option would be the sub-title, default romaji.

database admins (cyruz, kineta, luna) and their underlings should also get onto changing the titles of those anime which are still in english (unless the official name is in english) for consistency's sake. for example: fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi). it's been years since it was decided that anime and manga would have their names changed to their romanised form.
loghneckbeardFeb 13, 2020 9:38 AM
Feb 13, 2020 9:58 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Random pop-in, still need to read all the replies, but...

Tyestor said:
it's been years since it was decided that anime and manga would have their names changed to their romanised form.
I promised in some 20+ page Suggestions thread in like 2012(?) that we wouldn't change them until we got an English/Main title toggle :'D
Feb 13, 2020 9:58 AM

Jan 2019
1. Even after the toggle is implemented, would you prefer both titles in the h1/top header of Anime/Manga entries while being signed in?
I prefer either Romanized and/or Both, but would not use English only. If keeping both in one header is a must, I would maybe hope the English title would size down a bit as to show it translated but not make the header bulky. I feel like most users here use the Romanized version in discussion, so English might be more preferred as just a smaller subtitle/subtext to the main vernacular title.

2, For not signed in users, what are your thoughts on switching the main title displayed to English?
I'm in NA so I'm not really sure this applies to me, but when I'm not signed in, I still prefer seeing the Romanized name - I can still easily search in English and get the same result (without it being translated for me). But I suppose seeing both, with again the Romanized name more prominent should be fine???
Feb 13, 2020 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
Kineta said:
Random pop-in, still need to read all the replies, but...

Tyestor said:
it's been years since it was decided that anime and manga would have their names changed to their romanised form.
I promised in some 20+ page Suggestions thread in like 2012(?) that we wouldn't change them until we got an English/Main title toggle :'D

lol...i think i vaguely remember that.
Feb 13, 2020 10:36 AM
Nov 2015
1. Even after the toggle is implemented, would you prefer both titles in the h1/top header of Anime/Manga entries while being signed in?

I personally would prefer both titles in the header, I like how it looks!

Does this affect any of the requirements in the 2020 Anime Watching Challenge or do we still just use the "main" title?
Feb 13, 2020 11:21 AM

Jun 2008
Oh finally, is the day when I'll actually be able to read my list approaching?

1. Ideally, on anime pages, I'd like to be able to see both titles but choose which one is on top. I prefer the official English titles almost universally, but it's nice to easily be able to see both since some are better identified by one or the other.

2. Well, I would like this (and I live in NA), but I'm also not the main audience of sub-only weebs that MAL is primarily home to.

3. Keep up the good work, Kineta and MAL team!
Feb 13, 2020 1:13 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Schlopsi said:
@Kineta How would the toggle actually work? If user A uses the toggle for english titles, but user B doesn't - how will it be shown in manga lists?
Totally not asking because of the Manga Reading Challenge, which could end up in chaos in regards of checking forms and such if user A uses a different name than user B, etc...
The title in the <a> link would be displayed in your title of choice everywhere on the site (including other user's lists).

Schlopsi said:
2. I don't see any reason why this change should be made at all tbh. [...] As a database that gets accessed by people all over the world, a change like that wouldn't benefit all imo.
The mod staff has always felt like you, that romanized titles are more internationally friendly. But streaming has changed dynamics and CR simulcasts many titles on multiple continents with English titles (I believe?) And while we still appear near the top for most Google search results, for overpowered shounen titles, somehow we often sink... Once the toggle is in place, we can theoretically test to see which works best, but it's always interesting to hear live people's opinions and not just statistics.
Feb 13, 2020 6:32 PM

Aug 2016
1. I definitely prefer the romanized title being there as that's the one I always use, but I think I'm okay with the English title (if any) being underneath since I may sometimes reference the English title for people who don't really watch anime, for example. I'm also a bit uncertain about whether it's even good to put the English title up there, because don't some anime have more than one possible English title? That would then make it confusing since there might be debate over which is the proper one... In any case, an option might be good.
2. I'm not from North America and I think it would be better to keep the default as the romanized title. But I do know that a lot of casual watchers who may or may not look at MAL without making an account may know the English title better...so perhaps making it clearer (somewhere more easy for them to see, under the picture is not that obvious in my opinion) would be better?
Feb 13, 2020 8:32 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013

This could be an optional feature yah? Defaulted to both

Kineta said:
Schlopsi said:
2. I don't see any reason why this change should be made at all tbh. [...] As a database that gets accessed by people all over the world, a change like that wouldn't benefit all imo.
The mod staff has always felt like you, that romanized titles are more internationally friendly. But streaming has changed dynamics and CR simulcasts many titles on multiple continents with English titles (I believe?) And while we still appear near the top for most Google search results, for overpowered shounen titles, somehow we often sink... Once the toggle is in place, we can theoretically test to see which works best, but it's always interesting to hear live people's opinions and not just statistics.

On CR/netflix/streaming platforms making anime as english title, would it not matter for MAL since search engine results comes up as both?

eg fire force

Also, considering how googles algorithm works, there wouldn't be a change in search rank placement due to no change in keyword frequency (excluding both the Romanization+English name now showing in the header) right? Unless there's a plan that when a non-signed users is on the site, the title is changed to English on every reference of the title name.

I guess you can test anyway but pretty sure there will be no difference from search engine results in the main title being English or Romanized.
Feb 13, 2020 8:40 PM
Sep 2008
Hmm, this is a confusion answer for me...but I'll first say this on the headers:

Personally, I think both headers look nice on mobile, and a single header works better on a desktop browser. Although, I realize this is likely contrary to accomplishment in your first paragraph.

1) single title. 99.9% of my MAL usage is on a desktop, 80% of that is on a big 4k monitor so I can see a lot as it is.

2) Short answer: english titles...?

This is tricky...because I've always felt some titles the right answer is totally english, but then for others it's Japanese. For example --and this is my personal opinion -- Howl's Moving Castle (as well as all the ghibli movies) has always felt the best title for me, as well as Spice and Wolf.

Sure, there many instances where the japanese title "feels" better to me, but the ease of convenience, conversation, searching, and navigation of in english win out over that feeling. Even then, looking at my titles, I dont feel very much lost using english titles.

The only issue I take is with Hajime no Ippo <=> Fighting Spirit ...

previously mentioned, a native JP title would be a neat option to toggle.

(edit: changed my mind to display english titles for non-logged in users)
MarseilleFeb 20, 2020 7:05 PM
Feb 13, 2020 10:03 PM

May 2019
1. Yes, I'd absolutely prefer both the titles to be displayed even after toggle, having both
titles would be really helpful.

2. I'm not from America, and I would support having the main titles in English because
searching the titles in English is more easier and remembering the romanized titles are
relatively more hard for some anime. (For example, everyone only knows it as Ghost in
the Shell and not as "Koukaku Kidoutai").

Thanks for bringing this change.
Feb 13, 2020 10:51 PM
Mar 2014
I'm looking forward to the toggle.
Feb 14, 2020 1:34 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
I only really use/refer to romanized titles, unless the Japanese title is ridiculously long (looking at you, Special Investigation Crime Unit). So even if the toggle is implemented, I don't really want both titles displayed.

Same for the English title when not signed in. Especially when I'm out and about and suddenly logged out of my devices, I still want to be able to view the romanized titles as usual.

Maybe make the toggle available for both signed and not signed in users? Or as a supplement to toggle, you can try implementing a hover instead (no idea what the official term for that is). Like, hovering above the title of an anime/manga displays their romanized/English title, depending on what you have set as default.

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Feb 14, 2020 5:40 AM

Mar 2016
Ok, lemme answer this as "Indonesians representative."

Q1. Even after the toggle is implemented, would you prefer both titles in the h1/top header of Anime/Manga entries while being signed in?
A1. Well, I don't think so. Because oftenly, I don't use English title to referencing the anime. Instead, I'll use the synonym nor the "official abbreviation" of the shows. IF there's also any toggle to change Romaji (default) titles into Native titles, I'd love that feature as I also learning on how to read the word of it.

Q2. For not signed in users, what are your thoughts on switching the main title displayed to English?
A2. For Indonesian itself, it was a no-no. Lot of us references the titles of the shows BASED on official romaji title, not English. Even on the official streaming sites for anime in Indonesia use a lot of English titles for it, we still use romaji LOL.
Seriously, if MAL decided to change ALL the series titles to English on their DB, we'll screaming a lot because we lacks of experiences on English :v

Signature layout designed by myself,
using Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Paint.NET
Feb 14, 2020 8:41 AM

May 2018
Im very happy with this change so far, it resolves a lot of issues and I dont see any problems that can arise from it. Although it might take a while to get used to... also im from Europe, but since English is my first language it doesn't bother me and wouldn't make sense for me to be the one who answer your second question (Im in the UK)
SeijatachiiiiFeb 14, 2020 8:47 AM
Feb 14, 2020 8:57 AM

Mar 2017
Some entries currently have only an English title and a Kanji Japanese title. Will we be adding Romanized Japanese titles to these entries?
A møøse once bit my sister...
Feb 14, 2020 9:10 AM

Oct 2014
1. I would only want to see romanized titles. (I might like seeing both titles if it didn't look bad like it does right now.)

2. (I'm outside of NA) I don't care either way, but I can imagine the change being controversial.
Feb 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Aug 2013
I like this idea. I think showing both at the top is fine. If you chose to only show one, I'd prefer you keep the romanized title. Some English titles aren't faithful to the original at all, so I prefer to see the romanized version. The idea to give people the option to toggle to their preference if they are signed in is a great idea that should leave everyone satisfied.
Feb 15, 2020 10:10 AM

Jul 2012
I really liked this change.

But a question I'm asking myself for a while, what about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's name? Shouldn't it be Fullmetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2009) following the protocol?

Sorry if this one is a FAQ of some sort, I really didn't bother searching for the answer in the forums.
Feb 15, 2020 9:51 PM
Dec 2018
1. I would prefer both the titles to appear. It makes things easier if when I remember only the English title.
2. Yes switching the main title to English would be nice for non signed in users as when I had first visited MAL, I mostly only knew the English titles so I faced a lot trouble with searching for the titles.[Also am from outside of NA]
My Candies:
Feb 15, 2020 11:52 PM

Sep 2016
I actually like having both Romanized and English titles at the top of the pages.
This way I don't have to scroll down the page just to check the other version to see if it's a show I recognize/have seen.

Having toggles for one, the other, or both seems like a good way to approach this for a world-wide user base.
We can choose which versions of the titles we want to see, and toggle off the rest.

If the future brings the ability to also toggle the title in a user's native language, great.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Feb 17, 2020 2:24 PM
Jan 2012
1. Only romanized title.
2. I'm outside of the NA and I don't use English title anyway. So I'd prefer romanized title
Feb 18, 2020 6:08 AM

Mar 2017
(I've asked this twice already and haven't gotten a response. Third time's the charm?...)

There are some titles in the database that don't currently have a romanized title, only English and Kanji titles. Are there plans to add romanized titles for these?
Feb 18, 2020 5:57 PM

Jul 2010
1. I only use japanese romanized titles and every atempt at forcing english one on top would be additional bother that pushes me away from this site (and it already forces me to use other site and update this periodicaly due to lack of functional API). Don't mind if switching this will be fully optional.

2. That should be answer to question if you want to be international service or english speaking one. International should obviously use oryginal romanized.
Feb 19, 2020 12:33 AM

Dec 2013
1) I think only one is better for clearness.
2) I'm a South American and I think it's a bad Idea because the anime culture itself is based in the Japanese language so the Japanese language (romanized) should be the default choice.
Feb 19, 2020 7:47 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Yes, please! It makes not want to go to an anime page, tbh. Next thing, add a toggle to remove all the alternative names/nicknames of a character from the header. Anyway:
1. Nooo, romanized only.
2. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Really, though, as a once logged out user, I still preferred the romanized titles. I get the logic, but I'm not sure if English titles only on the header would accomplish actually accomplish anything.
Feb 19, 2020 8:52 PM
Sep 2008
I've been meaning to ask this, how is the english title for an anime selected? Is it based on whatever the official DVD/Bluray released it as? If currently airing, what the licensed streaming service is titling it?

Reviewing my list, there are a number of titles with only romanization but are also very simple. Will existing entries have english titles added to them? In the case of no official title existing (how is "official" defined?) , will it be remain omitted or will a best-effort-translation be offered up?

Many are simple enough to translate, but this is where things would get controversial. Where does the onus fall on then, for selection and decision of a possibly subjective unofficial title lie -- I imagine this is a terrible can of worms to not open.

I ask all this because - if the globally displayed title for an entry is english...it seems very important to know exactly how and why this is title. Having definitive evidence for that decision is key for any potential conflict or confusion down the road.
Feb 20, 2020 2:10 AM
Aug 2015
1. For signed in users, I would definitely like to see a toggle between romanized/English/both, but there's no doubt I will be sticking with the romanized titles.

2. Far more difficult to say, I'd reckon romanized/both (romanized followed by English) for clarity, but there could be an option toggle in the site cookies or sth.

<-- Non-native English speaker
Feb 20, 2020 3:32 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
mwalimu said:
(I've asked this twice already and haven't gotten a response. Third time's the charm?...)

There are some titles in the database that don't currently have a romanized title, only English and Kanji titles. Are there plans to add romanized titles for these?

Could you link me some of these entries please?

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 20, 2020 5:32 AM

Mar 2017
Jicetus said:
mwalimu said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/437/Perfect_Blue
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3667/Strike_Witches
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24/School_Rumble
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37407/Penguin_Highway
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19369/Outbreak_Company
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30276/One_Punch_Man
https://myanimelist.net/anime/19815/No_Game_No_Life
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31953/New_Game
https://myanimelist.net/anime/875/Mind_Game
https://myanimelist.net/anime/134/Gunslinger_Girl
https://myanimelist.net/anime/71/Full_Metal_Panic
https://myanimelist.net/anime/68/Black_Cat
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8142/Colorful_Movie
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6547/Angel_Beats
https://myanimelist.net/anime/202/Wolfs_Rain

While looking for entries, I also found some where the main title is English, the romanized title appears among the extra titles but isn't used in the header which simply displays the English title twice.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3455/To_LOVE-Ru
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30240/Prison_School
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8074/Highschool_of_the_Dead

Some have a romanized title but not the proper one (per Wikipedia):
https://myanimelist.net/anime/27775/Plastic_Memories
Feb 20, 2020 12:06 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
mwalimu said:
Jicetus said:

All of those titles are written in katakana, they're loanwords. Following MAL's standard and our guidelines shall all loanwords from other languages be spelled in the original language, where possible. Although a selected few has some readings in kanji (e.g. Prison School and Highschool of the Dead) but they also include a katakana reading, indicating that the author wants the title to be commercialized and known by its katakana reading. Most of those titles also have their intended spellings in the cover photo (e.g. Perfect Blue, Gunslinger Girl, etc.).

I understand what you're saying, you want e.g. Perfect Blue to be written as Paafekuto Buruu, since the Japanese title is パーフェクトブルー. But we've decided that we will spell all loanwords in it's original language, so all of those titles are correct, following MAL's standard.

I hope that that makes sense.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 20, 2020 12:44 PM

Jul 2012
Jicetus said:
mwalimu said:

All of those titles are written in katakana, they're loanwords. Following MAL's standard and our guidelines shall all loanwords from other languages be spelled in the original language, where possible. Although a selected few has some readings in kanji (e.g. Prison School and Highschool of the Dead) but they also include a katakana reading, indicating that the author wants the title to be commercialized and known by its katakana reading. Most of those titles also have their intended spellings in the cover photo (e.g. Perfect Blue, Gunslinger Girl, etc.).

I understand what you're saying, you want e.g. Perfect Blue to be written as Paafekuto Buruu, since the Japanese title is パーフェクトブルー. But we've decided that we will spell all loanwords in it's original language, so all of those titles are correct, following MAL's standard.

I hope that that makes sense.

What about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's name? Shouldn't it be Fullmetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2009) following the protocol? I'm pretty sure that first name is west exclusive localization name and has no place at all in the Japanese lands. Are you planning on changing that one as well? That's kinda the only inconsistency I could find thus far.
Feb 20, 2020 1:04 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Danpmss said:
What about Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood's name? Shouldn't it be Fullmetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (2009) following the protocol? I'm pretty sure that first name is west exclusive localization name and has no place at all in the Japanese lands. Are you planning on changing that one as well? That's kinda the only inconsistency I could find thus far.

Fullmetal Alchemist is an historic English title in the database, and it will eventually be changed to its romanized counterpart. However, we will wait for a global JP/EN toggle before modifying it. The reason we haven't changed it is because if we did it now it'll just create confusion since it's been like that since the dawn of time. But yes you are correct, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi is what FMA's title should be. There are other titles that's just as FMA, but I'm drawing a blank, can't think of them... But the same applies for those as well, it will be changed later on.

Edit: Fixed typos.
JicetusFeb 20, 2020 1:41 PM

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 22, 2020 12:21 AM
Jan 2020
1. Yeah I would. Some titles I know in romaji but I've struggled to find/recognise some anime where I only know the English title.
2. I'm outside NA but English is still my first language. Even so, I'm not really on board with that idea. Current system seems to work fine, plus, what about users who speak only a little English? They may be able to recognise the romanised title better
Feb 22, 2020 6:04 AM
May 2016
1. No. This is not needed, you can always look up the other title in detailed info.
2. I don’t care, as I rarely use MAL not logged in :)
Feb 23, 2020 7:12 AM

Mar 2018
Useless and not helpful. I seldom use the English titles And I am frankly not interested in them.
Feb 24, 2020 12:27 AM

Mar 2008
That's nice. Useful for some people and certain titles that are better known in English than Japanese title due to the English title being the original title in some cases.
Feb 24, 2020 5:39 AM

Jan 2018
1. Yes
2. Agreed with post #50 - showing both names with the romanized at top because it's the 'original' one
3. I'm fine thank you.
Feb 24, 2020 9:58 AM

Aug 2018
9 out of 10 times you'll see people use the English titles anyway, if you're not Japanese you're not gonna remember what Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is, you're gonna remember it's called your lie in april because it doesn't sound like complete gibberish to you

But so far mal is the only place where I see people almost exclusively use romanized titles so it might be better for the mal user base to keep it like that by default, but its still gonna be confusing to those who usually don't use the site

Non English native btw
Feb 26, 2020 12:43 AM

Mar 2016
I normally use English titles makes Conversation flow easier in group discussions. Easier to introduce a friend to Attack on Titan than SnK. We also use heavily Bastardized names for anime too calling an anime Slime anime instead of the full name.
The Pickled Cactus Himself.
Feb 29, 2020 7:45 PM
Feb 2010
It’s arguably even more important that official English titles can be seen in search results. I’ve done searches and if I didn’t know the Japanese title and/or recognized characters visible in the thumbnail I wouldn’t have been able to find the show page.
Mar 2, 2020 4:18 PM

Jun 2011
1. As someone who is always looking for manga... knowing the licensed English name is of the upmost importance. Seeing both titles is important to me. It is shocking to me how many favorites I didn’t know were licensed do to failure of many websites to document the English title.

2. I am USA. I feel not logged in showing both names would be important.... :/ romanized title prob more important to the international audience,
The anime community in a nutshell.
Mar 23, 2020 8:33 AM

Aug 2015
That's good news, seems like a good interface update, tbh.
Apr 7, 2020 1:49 AM

Mar 2009

1. I prefer both titles and I really like being able to see both.
  2. Non-NA user here. I think it's best to use English titles since it helps people who are searching for an anime online (via google, duckduckgo) see how the results of wiki articles and other websites match MAL's results.

For example, searching for "the promised neverland" will yield the following results on google, with MAL being on page 2 of the results. This is bad if you how search engines work as 75% of users never click past the first page of search results.:

Even if we do partially match the other results, we still end up at the bottom of the page and 60% of users never scroll past the top 3 results. For example, googling "attack on titan"

We need to be realistic here, MAL will always need new users. Most new users will come from search engines, and for that to work we need the default non-signed-in titles to be in English.

Even as a user of MAL and an avid anime watcher (since childhood btw). I find myself remembering the English titles much more easily than the Japanese/romanized ones. This is especially true after a few years have passed since I've last watched the anime. I still say attack on titan, I still say foodgasm food wars and I say demon slayer. Tbh, I don't even know what Fullmetal Alchemist is called in Japanese ¯\_( ❛ ͜ʖ ❛ )_/¯
grave_robberApr 7, 2020 1:59 AM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Apr 16, 2020 6:44 AM
Aug 2018
Just make a toggle so everybody can use what they want. Personally, I would prefer only English title or may be both, romanized titles often were a bit confusing for me.
Apr 30, 2020 12:18 AM

Jul 2010
Having both Japanese and English titles is definitely the best option.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

207 by Shin_016 »»
Yesterday, 7:32 PM

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Yesterday, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3331 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.