Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2020 4:41 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
I personally like the selection of different genres in anime.
Though I never feel like there’s enough of them.

If you could have any new genre of anime, what genre would you pick?

There is always room for more anime and I personally feel like there are a lot of genres that haven’t been explored yet.
What’s your pick for next best anime genre!

For me it’s got to be war. From what I understand, it is difficult to animate but I feel like there is nothing nitty and gritty and realistic style kind of like war films out there right now. There is youjo senki which I love and a few other mentionable ones but I really feel that there is a lot more to offer.

What are your guys thoughts?
My opinion is the correct opinion!
Though I’ll listen to you for now I guess baka
Who thought that getting a job would be a good idea when I have anime to watch

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 12, 2020 4:46 AM

Jul 2016
VirtuShi said:

There is always room for more anime and I personally feel like there are a lot of genres that haven’t been explored yet.

For me it’s got to be war. From what I understand, it is difficult to animate but I feel like there is nothing nitty and gritty and realistic style kind of like war films out there right now. There is youjo senki which I love and a few other mentionable ones but I really feel that there is a lot more to offer.

Nah I don't think war would be something particularly interesting since I don't believe that anime is the best medium for portraying realistic, dark and gritty war stories.
Feb 12, 2020 4:49 AM

Jun 2016
I don't know if "short violent 80s/90s OVA with tits" is considered a genre but we need more of those
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Feb 12, 2020 4:50 AM

Jun 2012
More apocalyptic anime. Not necessarily zombies again but that's fine too.
Feb 12, 2020 4:50 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Missaliensan said:
VirtuShi said:

Nah I don't think war would be something particularly interesting since I don't believe that anime is the best medium for portraying realistic, dark and gritty war stories.

I understand that but I can just also picture the little details that can be depicted in such an environment not to mention that if it’s done well it could look amazing (though I guess that’s the same for any genre) the stories people gain through such times are some of my favourites. And there are some gritty anime, just not many outstanding ones.

What’s your pick?

Feb 12, 2020 4:51 AM
Jan 2012
Silent. We've gotten some silent anime shorts that are great like La Maison en Petits Cubes, and I want more artsy fartsy stuff with no dialogue, using pure visuals and the BGM to tell a story. And none of that "it's silent but there's text boxes" kind of shit, that defeats the purpose of silent and forcing you to use character expressions to tell the audience what the character's feeling.
Feb 12, 2020 4:52 AM

Oct 2010
Workplace genre, something like that working anime or even after the rain and wotakoi. Got tired of high school stuff and romance between 15 year olds
Feb 12, 2020 4:52 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Theo1899 said:
I don't know if "short violent 80s/90s OVA with tits" is considered a genre but we need more of those

I praise that idea too!! I’m pretty sure there should be a revolution of short violent ova’s with tits

Feb 12, 2020 4:53 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Catalano said:
Workplace genre, something like that working anime or even after the rain and wotakoi. Got tired of high school stuff and romance between 15 year olds

I’m actually rewatching working!! Right now how funny. But yeah I agree, though there are a few of you dig deep enough

Feb 12, 2020 4:55 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
OnionKnightRises said:
Silent. We've gotten some silent anime shorts that are great like La Maison en Petits Cubes, and I want more artsy fartsy stuff with no dialogue, using pure visuals and the BGM to tell a story. And none of that "it's silent but there's text boxes" kind of shit, that defeats the purpose of silent and forcing you to use character expressions to tell the audience what the character's feeling.

I never thought of that. My mates and I used to get round each others house and watch a silent film or two just because they give a completely different atmosphere than when your hand is held the whole time

Feb 12, 2020 5:06 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
More apocalyptic anime. Not necessarily zombies again but that's fine too.

Apocalyptic is my second favourite genre. It’s why I own the HSotD manga in colour. I really wish there was more varied types of it though.

Feb 12, 2020 5:08 AM

Jul 2016
I think there is already a bunch of anime like that but having a separate category for "magic realism" anime would be cool.
Feb 12, 2020 5:12 AM

Dec 2016
Magic realism or soft magic would be cool. I hate when magic is so good that make everything else looks like shit.
heh.
Feb 12, 2020 5:14 AM
Jul 2018
I actually thought you’re asking for ideas for the brand new genre that doesn’t exist yet. Wracked my brain thinking and came to realization everything’s already been made.

But since the task is not that hard - I wish there were some more anime with old characters, like Inuyashiki and Alice to Zouroku.
Feb 12, 2020 5:22 AM
Feb 2020
I love watching anime genres like isekai. but .... I love that anime mixes genres like war, science fiction, school ... when I think about it ... like an MC going to war world ... finishing a mission ... going somewhere like a fictional science world .... and this is an interesting story ... I wish there was an anime I liked ...
Feb 12, 2020 5:24 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
ysphyr said:
I actually thought you’re asking for ideas for the brand new genre that doesn’t exist yet. Wracked my brain thinking and came to realization everything’s already been made.

But since the task is not that hard - I wish there were some more anime with old characters, like Inuyashiki and Alice to Zouroku.

I mean I kind of was wanting people to give whole new anime genre ideas but I get that it’s EXTREMELY difficult without a long time of thinking. If you can think of one I’d love to here it though!

Though I have to agree there aren’t many more older characters in anime which take a main light. I quite enjoyed Inuyashiki

Feb 12, 2020 5:25 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Lil_hentai said:
Just more non-fantasy stuff with "realistic" settings with war/military/crime themes, but of course with the typical anime exagguration included.

Im referring to stuff like Samurai Champloo, Sword of the stranger, Vinland saga, Kingom, Black Lagoon, Vagabond, Jormungand.

I feel like theres so little of these types of shows.

Exactly!! I love more realistic shows each with their own twist! I personally love shows like that, I mean black lagoon is in my favourites.

Do you think there’s such thing as too realistic?

Feb 12, 2020 5:32 AM
Jul 2018
VirtuShi said:
ysphyr said:

I mean I kind of was wanting people to give whole new anime genre ideas but I get that it’s EXTREMELY difficult without a long time of thinking. If you can think of one I’d love to here it though!

Though I have to agree there aren’t many more older characters in anime which take a main light. I quite enjoyed Inuyashiki

I’ll certainly give it a try! I’ll need more time though as to create a brand new genre you need to come with some new story/setting/etc first.
Feb 12, 2020 5:34 AM

Oct 2019
animes with no speaking, similar to tom and jerry in an aspect. Not sure how they would pull it off but it would be an interesting thing to watch.
Feb 12, 2020 5:34 AM

Aug 2019
Sukeban!!!! There are some short old ova that are really old and some other characters in other series that HAVE sukeban characters but it’s not the main focus
Feb 12, 2020 5:35 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
ysphyr said:
VirtuShi said:

I’ll certainly give it a try! I’ll need more time though as to create a brand new genre you need to come with some new story/setting/etc first.

I mean my idea is based on that I want more connected worlds type anime. In a sense how Your Name did it, but I feel like it can be expanded to wider time periods and they aren’t directly connected but share opposite feelings and tells the story of both sides. I love shows which have two different stories which aren’t really related but have two opinions on the same themes and I want to have a show that does it on purpose.

I love thinking about it while I’m at work

Feb 12, 2020 5:37 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
fuckgendo said:
Sukeban!!!! There are some short old ova that are really old and some other characters in other series that HAVE sukeban characters but it’s not the main focus

Hmm. I see what you mean. The only characters like that I remember are all side characters

Feb 12, 2020 5:39 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Lil_hentai said:
VirtuShi said:

Exactly!! I love more realistic shows each with their own twist! I personally love shows like that, I mean black lagoon is in my favourites.

Do you think there’s such thing as too realistic?

Sure there are anime that are actually too realistic but for me personally it takes away the anime charm cause i love bullshit like Roberta shattering a sword with her teeth in the Black Lagoon OVA lol.

True there is a charm in anime of being able to twist reality even if it’s small amounts to make things look badass. I have that OVA on my shelf I might have to give it a rewatch now

Feb 12, 2020 6:04 AM

Aug 2018
Ok so there's this normal guy in our world who suddenly gets transported to a fantasy world similar to most rpg games, where they now need to live and thrive there, maybe they'll save the world or just try to go back home, I call it isekai which means another world in japanese

On a serious note tho the amount of steampunk themed animes is criminally low, I know it's more of an aesthetic than a genre but its still one of my favourites in all of media
yotiFeb 12, 2020 6:10 AM
Feb 12, 2020 6:17 AM
Dec 2019
I feel like especially the anime you can't put in a specific genre are "perfect" and there should be more of them. So I wouldn't like to see specific genres more but other shows "compared to" as in my example Attack on Titan.

Let me explain: I take Isekai here. Shows like Konosuba, Re:Zero or SAO. They all have a huge fanbase and are praised a lot. I personally enjoyed all of them, but they are somewhat stereotypes. You unconsciously put them into a genre and I feel like this automatically lowers the standards. And that doesn't make it unique for me.

I would love to see more shows like Attack on Titan. Not similar to the Titan stuff as a genre.
AOT is something unique, the story has a complexity I never saw before (I can't even believe that the author didn't planned the whole story from beginning to ending), plot twists, characters and their motives, that seem kind of familiar, but again: As you can't put it in a category really, it's different and I love it. I can't go into detail, my explanation would be too long :D

So again, I would love to see more shows like AOT, not in a genre that AOT might fits in, (because it doesn't fit in any), but with a similar structure of storytelling, character and plot development.

I hope this counts as an answer here hehehe
Feb 12, 2020 6:20 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
yotamdin said:
Ok so there's this normal guy in our world who suddenly gets transported to a fantasy world similar to most rpg games, where they now need to live and thrive there, maybe they'll save the world or just try to go back home, I call it isekai which means another world in japanese

On a serious note tho the amount of steampunk themed animes is criminally low, I know it's more of an aesthetic than a genre but its still one of my favourites in all of media

Wow what a revolutionary idea!! ISEKAI is something I’ve never heard of, I’m sure it’ll take the anime community by storm. Though surely it’ll only be a few shows!!

Though for real sometimes I do feel like a steampunk show. Can be quite nice to sink in to so seeing more anime like that is welcomed by me

Feb 12, 2020 6:23 AM

Jul 2019
Catalano said:

Agree with you on that one. Workplace Slice of Life > Highschool Slice of Life.
Feb 12, 2020 6:23 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
RazR32 said:
I feel like especially the anime you can't put in a specific genre are "perfect" and there should be more of them. So I wouldn't like to see specific genres more but other shows "compared to" as in my example Attack on Titan.

Let me explain: I take Isekai here. Shows like Konosuba, Re:Zero or SAO. They all have a huge fanbase and are praised a lot. I personally enjoyed all of them, but they are somewhat stereotypes. You unconsciously put them into a genre and I feel like this automatically lowers the standards. And that doesn't make it unique for me.

I would love to see more shows like Attack on Titan. Not similar to the Titan stuff as a genre.
AOT is something unique, the story has a complexity I never saw before (I can't even believe that the author didn't planned the whole story from beginning to ending), plot twists, characters and their motives, that seem kind of familiar, but again: As you can't put it in a category really, it's different and I love it. I can't go into detail, my explanation would be too long :D

So again, I would love to see more shows like AOT, not in a genre that AOT might fits in, (because it doesn't fit in any), but with a similar structure of storytelling, character and plot development.

Any answer is welcome!! Though I do want to finish AOT, I got through a lot of it but just put it on hold when I went away. I’ve only heard good things about it and it seems like it constantly evolves!

So anime with no defining genre and instead has its own identity? I never thought of that so instead of genres you’d like to focus on how anime develop their themes and show similar shows in that sense?

Feb 12, 2020 6:46 AM
Dec 2019
VirtuShi said:
RazR32 said:

Any answer is welcome!! Though I do want to finish AOT, I got through a lot of it but just put it on hold when I went away. I’ve only heard good things about it and it seems like it constantly evolves!

So anime with no defining genre and instead has its own identity? I never thought of that so instead of genres you’d like to focus on how anime develop their themes and show similar shows in that sense?

Yea exactly! I feel like AOT is the first of it's kind and will be the only one.There should be more shows out of the norm (hmm maybe this is a genre itself "out of the norm" hehe) I can add you and talk a bit more about this in the future, but for now I will keep it short.
It's not even about the genre, it starts even before.. with the topic!

Example again: If there is a show where characters, receive their abilities through there eyes (and even have a specific pattern) a lot of people would think of it like it's a copy from naruto (byakugan, sharingan etc.) But if you change the topic a bit --> they have these eyes with the pattern, but it's not about the power the receive thorugh it (like the sharingan). If it's, for example, about the looks of it, the topic changes from maybe fighting --> fashion. It's a new topic, a new idea. "These eyes" were there before but if you change a simple detail, it doesn't fit into the "naruto genre" anymore and it becomes it's own, unique one, until someone takes this idea. AOT in this case, is perfect! You can change it maybe, but the main topic is the titans. And if you would have titans in another show you think like "Ahh an AOT copy".

Maybe the example is a bit too superficial, but that's the first thing that came in mind lol
Feb 12, 2020 7:02 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
RazR32 said:
VirtuShi said:

Yea exactly! I feel like AOT is the first of it's kind and will be the only one.There should be more shows out of the norm (hmm maybe this is a genre itself "out of the norm" hehe) I can add you and talk a bit more about this in the future, but for now I will keep it short.
It's not even about the genre, it starts even before.. with the topic!

Example again: If there is a show where characters, receive their abilities through there eyes (and even have a specific pattern) a lot of people would think of it like it's a copy from naruto (byakugan, sharingan etc.) But if you change the topic a bit --> they have these eyes with the pattern, but it's not about the power the receive thorugh it (like the sharingan). If it's, for example, about the looks of it, the topic changes from maybe fighting --> fashion. It's a new topic, a new idea. "These eyes" were there before but if you change a simple detail, it doesn't fit into the "naruto genre" anymore and it becomes it's own, unique one, until someone takes this idea. AOT in this case, is perfect! You can change it maybe, but the main topic is the titans. And if you would have titans in another show you think like "Ahh an AOT copy".

Maybe the example is a bit too superficial, but that's the first thing that came in mind lol

I completely get that! You could get into real detail about what makes up the show and not give it overarching tags and try to force it into a genre. Like when people who’ve never seen AOT before they would see an action tag and think it’s some normal action show with no depth. But with those topic and types you can really show what the shows about.

I personally think every show, no matter how bad, deserves to be recognised for the show it’s trying to be and bundling it in a genre can make it feel like it’s one of the same with every other show.

Feb 12, 2020 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
VirtuShi said:
ysphyr said:

I mean my idea is based on that I want more connected worlds type anime. In a sense how Your Name did it, but I feel like it can be expanded to wider time periods and they aren’t directly connected but share opposite feelings and tells the story of both sides. I love shows which have two different stories which aren’t really related but have two opinions on the same themes and I want to have a show that does it on purpose.

Ok, the best I came up with in an hour is a SoL modification but a main character is a tree. Hahah, that’s what you get walking in the park. Btw I’m 1000% sure this already exists, if anyone can link me to the said work, I’ll be eternally grateful.

As for your desired plot motive - I’m not sure I got it right since I haven’t watched Your Name yet. Do you want like two characters maybe living in different timelines/worlds and the same (but unrelated) thing happens to both of them and they reflect on it in a different way? And maybe they connect at some point of the story?
Feb 12, 2020 7:28 AM

Mar 2012
Catalano said:

Yep even in university. We have Grand Blue (even tho we don't care about the university) and Golden Times but it's pretty uncommon.

So working/university could be cool. I'm tired of all those high schoolers.
Feb 12, 2020 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Guys, I just posted in moe thread and I need to post here too! Moe anime but with boys! CBDCT! I know there are something like that out there but I haven’t seen boys being really cute and doing cute things. So it can be a story of 5 boys of Gardening Club and all they do is grow flowers and maybe veggies too. Let them hold hands (in non-romantic way!), hug each other and be close to each other.

If something like this exists, let me know, please, I beg you, I need this.
Feb 12, 2020 8:08 AM

Oct 2017
A personal opinion, but we need more shows about politics, not talking about ideological discussions nor communist subtext, but rather about normal things that politicians do, parliamentary commisions, debates, electoral campaigning, closed doors meetings, doing TV spots, interviews, foreign relations, etc.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Feb 12, 2020 8:11 AM

Aug 2018
With all the transported to another world anime they need to make a tag for isekai, most sites don't have an isekai tag
Feb 12, 2020 8:11 AM

May 2018
Theo1899 said:

100% this. We need this so badly. Good old crazy VHS anime with overdose of uncensored violence and uncensored erotics. Usually bland and silly but always beautiful and super entertaining. Even though many of them were really bad that experience was something

Feb 12, 2020 8:21 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
ysphyr said:
VirtuShi said:

Ok, the best I came up with in an hour is a SoL modification but a main character is a tree. Hahah, that’s what you get walking in the park. Btw I’m 1000% sure this already exists, if anyone can link me to the said work, I’ll be eternally grateful.

As for your desired plot motive - I’m not sure I got it right since I haven’t watched Your Name yet. Do you want like two characters maybe living in different timelines/worlds and the same (but unrelated) thing happens to both of them and they reflect on it in a different way? And maybe they connect at some point of the story?

My plot motive is very much like you watch one show and it has no direct reference to the other but even though it shows them as in completely different scenarios, the characters wish for what the other has. For example, a war show about a man in a battle field wishing for peace, an action thriller show maybe but they wish for and constantly show the thoughts of being in a peaceful office, on the flip side, there’s an office man who has a peaceful mundane life who wishes for an action. I’d want there to be that link and no obvious other links, different studios would make it less obvious but if you found it out i think that would be really cool.

That sounds super relaxing there’s so many times I just wanna have a chill show to watch

Feb 12, 2020 8:23 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
tlato_but said:
A personal opinion, but we need more shows about politics, not talking about ideological discussions nor communist subtext, but rather about normal things that politicians do, parliamentary commisions, debates, electoral campaigning, closed doors meetings, doing TV spots, interviews, foreign relations, etc.

I was debating about saying this as my suggestion. It was like my third drafted idea. I love seeing how people put politics into media and I love it when they incorporate it well. Reminds me of playing persona 5 and watching parasyte. I loved them so much

Feb 12, 2020 8:36 AM

Oct 2017
VirtuShi said:
I was debating about saying this as my suggestion. It was like my third drafted idea. I love seeing how people put politics into media and I love it when they incorporate it well. Reminds me of playing persona 5 and watching parasyte. I loved them so much

Well, my idea was more centred on the actual politics stuff, let's say doing a campaign on the desert, doing a press conference to talk about the new health care law, debating on the constitution comitee, stuff like that.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Feb 12, 2020 8:42 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
tlato_but said:
VirtuShi said:

Well, my idea was more centred on the actual politics stuff, let's say doing a campaign on the desert, doing a press conference to talk about the new health care law, debating on the constitution comitee, stuff like that.

Oh I see. I never thought about a show going in that direction. I suppose that would be pretty cool. You ever thought about expanding on the idea?

Feb 12, 2020 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
VirtuShi said:
ysphyr said:

My plot motive is very much like you watch one show and it has no direct reference to the other but even though it shows them as in completely different scenarios, the characters wish for what the other has. For example, a war show about a man in a battle field wishing for peace, an action thriller show maybe but they wish for and constantly show the thoughts of being in a peaceful office, on the flip side, there’s an office man who has a peaceful mundane life who wishes for an action. I’d want there to be that link and no obvious other links, different studios would make it less obvious but if you found it out i think that would be really cool.

That sounds super relaxing there’s so many times I just wanna have a chill show to watch

Hmm, actually one of the stories I'm working on has the remote wisihing for action/for peace motive, but it's focused on one character in sort of different timelines. It's not the main idea though, so that's definetly not what you want.

And I'd honestly would watch something like what you've suggested, but it seems really hard to make imo.
Feb 12, 2020 8:48 AM
Dec 2018
I would actually like some more social anime, trying to explain the culture and ways of life in Japan. There are many topics to be spoken of; the capital sentence (why, oh why Japan?!), hikikiomori, the suicide rates and so on and so forth..Pretty boring, but I would think of it as very interesting, actually.
Feb 12, 2020 8:52 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
ysphyr said:
VirtuShi said:

Hmm, actually one of the stories I'm working on has the remote wisihing for action/for peace motive, but it's focused on one character in sort of different timelines. It's not the main idea though, so that's definetly not what you want.

And I'd honestly would watch something like what you've suggested, but it seems really hard to make imo.

Oh no I’d definitely be interested in that kind of story!! I love it when things are distant but close in that sort of way.

Yeah I know my wish is quite high up in the whole technical anime budget list but I feel it would make for an awesome show.

Feb 12, 2020 8:53 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
filifjonkan said:
I would actually like some more social anime, trying to explain the culture and ways of life in Japan. There are many topics to be spoken of; the capital sentence (why, oh why Japan?!), hikikiomori, the suicide rates and so on and so forth..Pretty boring, but I would think of it as very interesting, actually.

You say boring but maybe you’d be surprised on how much people would probably be interested to see that, especially when coupled with the form of an anime. I mean there’s a few Visual Novels that play on exploring Japan, it’s cultures and more so why not an anime!

Feb 12, 2020 8:54 AM

Jul 2012
I don't have any new ideas.

I just want to watch more speculative fiction like Shinsekai Yori. That is one of the ONLY anime that is considered that genre.
Feb 12, 2020 8:59 AM
Dec 2018
@VirtuShi

Thanks for your respond. I do think many people, not just weebs, would find such an anime interesting, I know I would. There are many "real" clips on for example YT (That Japanese man Yuta and Nobita from Japan) trying to explain different phenomenas in Japan, but I would really like to see it transfered into anime, I do not mind people saying that the cartoon format is only for children. We all know that is not true.
Feb 12, 2020 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
VirtuShi said:
ysphyr said:

Oh no I’d definitely be interested in that kind of story!! I love it when things are distant but close in that sort of way.

Yeah I know my wish is quite high up in the whole technical anime budget list but I feel it would make for an awesome show.

The budget is one thing, but what's actually a hard task here is to construct the plot with almost mathematical precision. If you miss even a minor detail, the whole story can be ruined (that's the thing with something that complex). So the person working on a script should be extremely invested in the whole thing. That's why I think it's hard to make.
Feb 12, 2020 9:03 AM
Sep 2019
I think certain fantasy book series like Dragon Lance or Forgotten Realms could be worked into a great anime.
Feb 12, 2020 9:06 AM

Oct 2017
VirtuShi said:
Oh I see. I never thought about a show going in that direction. I suppose that would be pretty cool. You ever thought about expanding on the idea?

Let's say that 3-5 young girls are entering politics, and they are from different parties (socialist, liberals, conservatives, nationalists, regionalists, etc), and they find that campaigning, going door-to-door to get votes, debating, and holding rallies are more difficult than said.

Some of them enter the parliament and others not. Next, it's doing the actual parliamentary work, comittees, floor debate, media interviews, trying to mantain party discipline, doing constituency work, etc.

Since in Chile, there's a presidential system, they can also make the campaign of the candidates for president, but for Japan, the first is the most accurate since there's a constitutional monarchy based of parliamentarism.
Feb 12, 2020 9:42 AM
Forever Alone

Apr 2016
Mayuka said:
I don't have any new ideas.

I just want to watch more speculative fiction like Shinsekai Yori. That is one of the ONLY anime that is considered that genre.

Wow it’s been a while since I’ve watched shinsekai yori!! Though I do like the supernatural.
Though when I think back to that anime I constantly get reminded of the awesomeness of natsume yuujinchou. I know they’re nothing a like though which is even weirder.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 hours ago

31 by Wolfyrinn »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

92 by Skuletor »»
22 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
58 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.