Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 10:59 AM

May 2018
Nobody5464 said:
Virusanity said:
Mods need to seriously lock the voting for IR now. Nux probably realized that votes were being cleaned out and decided to not only ask his fans once again to vote, but to have them make multiple accounts to vote as well. Any pause I had that this loser would actually have the decency to apologize is out the window. He has no regard for this community or the drama he already caused.

Lock IR voting and ban the multiple accounts Nux himself has asked for. They can even ban Nux's IP now for all I care, he clearly wants to brigade the score by any means necessary.
Votes haven’t been cleaned out other people have just been 1/10ing it in retaliation despite that making them massive hypocrites

The 1/10 will also be cleaned. Just wait for the update shall we?
Feb 8, 2020 10:59 AM
Jun 2016
I've been keeping track and Ishuzoku Reviewers is receiving way more 1 votes then 10 votes atm.
The people giving 1 votes out of spite are just as much a part of the problem and really shows the elitist gatekeeping this site is widely known for.
Feb 8, 2020 11:00 AM

May 2018
thefjords said:
Dieshouri said:

Yep although those arguments about how all the 10s were just peoples genuine opinions and Nux didn't say to go vote kinda fall apart with new video so I wonder what they'll say next. If people denied vote brigading before I'm not sure how they can now.

I'll join in to say their arguments were already falling apart, seeing how they constantly kept diverting topics left and right to avoid the core issue. This new video just reinforces what people here have been saying all along in a way that is much more evident.

Exactly , I hate how it changed from just a meme to movement against censorship in like what? Two days?
Feb 8, 2020 11:00 AM

Feb 2020
Nobody5464 said:
Virusanity said:
Mods need to seriously lock the voting for IR now. Nux probably realized that votes were being cleaned out and decided to not only ask his fans once again to vote, but to have them make multiple accounts to vote as well. Any pause I had that this loser would actually have the decency to apologize is out the window. He has no regard for this community or the drama he already caused.

Lock IR voting and ban the multiple accounts Nux himself has asked for. They can even ban Nux's IP now for all I care, he clearly wants to brigade the score by any means necessary.
Votes haven’t been cleaned out other people have just been 1/10ing it in retaliation despite that making them massive hypocrites

While I don't agree with vote manipulation of anykind, it's funny to see the Nux supporters get so angry about the artificial negative votes against IR when they themselves did the exact same thing, only with positive votes. Positive votes are just as bad as negative votes when it's blatant manipulation. If that's the only thing keeping IR from the top, then so be it. The results will be fixed regardless, at least this way it keeps Nux from getting what he wants.
Feb 8, 2020 11:01 AM

Jun 2019
Instrumental20 said:
I've been keeping track and Ishuzoku Reviewers is receiving way more 1 votes then 10 votes atm.
The people giving 1 votes out of spite are just as much a part of the problem and really shows the elitist gatekeeping this site is widely known for.

You have rated FMAB 1 and IR 10. Hypocrite much?
Feb 8, 2020 11:02 AM
Sep 2009
Instrumental20 said:

Hopefully the upcoming fix will address fake 1 votes just as much as fake 10 votes. If the top 10 has a drastic change because of it, that would be hilarious.
Feb 8, 2020 11:03 AM

Feb 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KewsHT9dETU

Just posting this video here letting you guys know a next wave is coming.

This time the conditions is a bit different though. The new 10s will just be working toward cancelling the bots. A trade blow for blow per say.

And no, I will not make a separate account to rate it a ten again, even if technically the botting deserves it as a counter, but whatever.

Even if you are upset with Nux due to what happened this video explains, almost even better than the first, why all of this is happening.
Jun 2016
_volt said:
Instrumental20 said:

You rated FMAB 1 and IR 10. Hypocrite much?

Sorry i did that out of reaction more then anything. Gave FMAB an 8 now.

May 2018
Virusanity said:
Nobody5464 said:

While I don't agree with vote manipulation of anykind, it's funny to see the Nux supporters get so angry about the artificial negative votes against IR when they themselves did the exact same thing, only with positive votes. Positive votes are just as bad as negative votes when it's blatant manipulation. If that's the only thing keeping IR from the top, then so be it. The results will be fixed regardless, at least this way it keeps Nux from getting what he wants.

This guy says not to harm Funimation , but shamelessly drags MAL into this. I seriously can't see how his "fambase" can come up with an proper argument after this video.
Feb 8, 2020 11:04 AM

Jan 2016
Nobody5464 said:
Virusanity said:

I'm not even a Nux fan and neither did I watch this show but he's honestly 99% in the right here. There is no rule here that says you can't tell people on Youtube to rate a show a 10/10, but I don't agree with the fact he told his viewers to make multiple accounts since a lot of his viewers could get ban for doing so. I honestly never took the Mal scores seriously the day I joined this site since like Noble said ,who I don't even like or I am subscribed to, that the MAL ratings aren't accurate. The fact devs have to result to deleting accounts and the creator of this site hasn't forbade them from doing so publicly just shows something doesn't it?
GreenClockFeb 8, 2020 11:07 AM
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Feb 8, 2020 11:05 AM

Apr 2018
DeathTheKid4 said:
I really want to see how all these fake accounts lurking here can say he didn't call for multiple accounts after he posted this video: https://youtu.be/KewsHT9dETU?t=1037

Oh man, can't wait for the purge.

Lol I was literally tired of those people who were actually defending him and they even said this is not vote manuplation the level of denial was so high now after this video I don't think there is any counter argument left
Feb 8, 2020 11:06 AM

May 2018
Iersvigi1881 said:
Whenever this anti-bot / spam account system drops, this will fall back to its place, below 6 or 5. Also don't be surprised if Fullmetal or Steins;gate lose a position or two, or eight...

before all this happened the score was 7.77
Feb 8, 2020 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
Instrumental20 said:

It didn't have that many 1 votes before the sudden influx of 10's, and it was steadily rising in rating. Could have easily reached 8+ by the end of the season and MAL staff had already been working on a fix to the "review bombing" problem for highly rated shows. But then this mess had to happen...
Feb 8, 2020 11:08 AM

May 2018
GreenClock said:
Nobody5464 said:
I'm not even a Nux fan and neither did I watch this show but he's honestly 99% in the right here. There is no rule here that says you can't tell people on Youtube to rate a show a 10/10, but I don't agree with the fact he told his viewers to make multiple accounts since a lot of his viewers could get ban for doing. I honestly never took the Mal scores seriously the day I joined this site since like Noble said ,who I don't even like or I am subscribed to. The fact devs have to result to deleting accounts and the creator of this site hasn't forbade them from doing so publicly just shows something doesn't it?

The guy with an influence tells people to rate a show 10/10 for luls.
His fanbase does this exact thing , and tampers the scores.
Doesn't stop there , starts trolling the fans of other anime.
Mods take this into account , and decide to remove their vote , for making the list more genuine.
Mods are somehow the bad people.
Logic??
Feb 8, 2020 11:08 AM

Feb 2020
Areesha33 said:
DeathTheKid4 said:
I really want to see how all these fake accounts lurking here can say he didn't call for multiple accounts after he posted this video: https://youtu.be/KewsHT9dETU?t=1037

Lol I was literally tired of those people who were actually defending him and they even said this is not vote manuplation the level of denial was so high now after this video I don't think there is any counter argument left
To be fair, until his latest video Nux never told anyone to make extra accounts, they just did it. Now he directly requested extra accounts made.

However, as I said in my latest post: Accounts made by legit people right now are just a counter to the bots and rage reviews.

We will never know the exact number of people who watched the series, but I am happy that everything going on makes people think about the series and what funimation has done.
Feb 8, 2020 11:09 AM

Jun 2019
GreenClock said:
Nobody5464 said:
I'm not even a Nux fan and neither did I watch this show but he's honestly 99% in the right here. There is no rule here that says you can't tell people on Youtube to rate a show a 10/10, but I don't agree with the fact he told his viewers to make multiple accounts since a lot of his viewers could get ban for doing so. I honestly never took the Mal scores seriously the day I joined this site since like Noble said ,who I don't even like or I am subscribed to. The fact devs have to result to deleting accounts and the creator of this site hasn't forbade them from doing so publicly just shows something doesn't it?

Vote brigading is wrong, not only here, but everywhere where you can rate something. Don't act like this is fine. If Gigguk would make a video to rate this show 1/10, that would be OK too?
Feb 8, 2020 11:10 AM

Jan 2016
DomineLkira said:
GreenClock said:
I'm not even a Nux fan and neither did I watch this show but he's honestly 99% in the right here. There is no rule here that says you can't tell people on Youtube to rate a show a 10/10, but I don't agree with the fact he told his viewers to make multiple accounts since a lot of his viewers could get ban for doing. I honestly never took the Mal scores seriously the day I joined this site since like Noble said ,who I don't even like or I am subscribed to. The fact devs have to result to deleting accounts and the creator of this site hasn't forbade them from doing so publicly just shows something doesn't it?

Mods take this into account , and decide to remove their vote , for making the list more genuine.
Logic??
Like I said there isn't a rule that says you can't do that. That's like me welcoming someone into my house then getting mad at him for entering my house.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.
Feb 8, 2020 11:11 AM

Feb 2020
Someone should download Nux's video, specifically for the part where he asks viewers to make additional accounts, just in case he deletes it later and denies ever saying it. I'd do it myself but I'm not home at the moment.

Jul 2011
ChaoticHaru said:
Areesha33 said:

To be fair, until his latest video Nux never told anyone to make extra accounts, they just did it. Now he directly requested extra accounts made.

However, as I said in my latest post: Accounts made by legit people right now are just a counter to the bots and rage reviews.

We will never know the exact number of people who watched the series, but I am happy that everything going on makes people think about the series and what funimation has done.

There were already fake accounts before that video.
And honestly, it's pretty pointless to attack a third party website because he can't do anything to Funimation.

If anything, I'm pretty sure there are now more people supporting the cancellation than there were before that stunt. And not out of any arguments, just because they are pissed at Nux and his fans.
Aug 2019
_volt said:
GreenClock said:
I'm not even a Nux fan and neither did I watch this show but he's honestly 99% in the right here. There is no rule here that says you can't tell people on Youtube to rate a show a 10/10, but I don't agree with the fact he told his viewers to make multiple accounts since a lot of his viewers could get ban for doing so. I honestly never took the Mal scores seriously the day I joined this site since like Noble said ,who I don't even like or I am subscribed to. The fact devs have to result to deleting accounts and the creator of this site hasn't forbade them from doing so publicly just shows something doesn't it?

Vote brigading is wrong, not only here, but everywhere where you can rate something. Don't act like this is fine. If Gigguk would make a video to rate this show 1/10, that would be OK too?

LOL I asked this same question here is the response

"Invalid example. Voting 1/10 is actually an undeserved attack. Though, if anyone made a call to people to vote 10/10 on Kimetsu no Yaiba, or whatever series, I'd be entirely ok with that. Depending on the series, I'd probably laugh at it, but that's pretty much it.

EDIT: And coming to think of it, I wouldn't care about an staged attack of 1/10s, either..."
Feb 8, 2020 11:12 AM

Nov 2010
GreenClock said:
There is no rule here that says you can't tell people on Youtube to rate a show a 10/10

Well judging by the reaction this is clearly not something that MAL staff wants to allow, and they are going to set up some measures to prevent it in the future.
Feb 8, 2020 11:14 AM

Jan 2016
_volt said:
GreenClock said:

If Gigguk made a whole video attacking each of my favorites and telling people to downvote them would be okay since they're isn't any rule that says you're not allowed to do that. Unless the devs decide to add a new rule, Iam with 99% Nux and Pause on this one even if the majority of MAL users won't agree with me.
Feb 8, 2020 11:15 AM
Feb 2020
For those calling out Nux’s latest video, we of the Fambase have the 200 IQ needed to realize that that video was written and recorded before the first call to action went out and have not been acting on the call for multiple accounts. If we had, the show would be up to number 1 by now. We might have CHAKRA FEET but we also have restraint. Got what we wanted in the form of the extremely brief but recorded #1 spot, and are now backing off.
Feb 8, 2020 11:16 AM

Jul 2011
GreenClock said:
_volt said:

If Gigguk made a whole video attacking each of my favorites and telling people to downvote them would be okay since they're isn't any rule that says you're not allowed to do that. Unless the devs decide to add a new rule, Iam with 99% Nux and Pause on this one even if the majority of MAL users won't agree with me.

Rules aren't everything
When we signed in on MAL, we sold ours souls, agreed they could delete ours accounts at any time, for any reason.
So, basically, they can do anything they want.

The Company may in its sole discretion for any or no reason, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 13, terminate your account or profile, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service).
Feb 8, 2020 11:17 AM
Jun 2016
Kinfin123 said:
For those calling out Nux’s latest video, we of the Fambase have the 200 IQ needed to realize that that video was written and recorded before the first call to action went out and have not been acting on the call for multiple accounts. If we had, the show would be up to number 1 by now. We might have CHAKRA FEET but we also have restraint. Got what we wanted in the form of the extremely brief but recorded #1 spot, and are now backing off.

It hit number 1?
I only saw rank 2.
You got a screenshot?
Feb 8, 2020 11:17 AM

Sep 2018
AbrahamOmosun said:
_volt said:

LOL I asked this same question here is the response

"Invalid example. Voting 1/10 is actually an undeserved attack. Though, if anyone made a call to people to vote 10/10 on Kimetsu no Yaiba, or whatever series, I'd be entirely ok with that. Depending on the series, I'd probably laugh at it, but that's pretty much it.

EDIT: And coming to think of it, I wouldn't care about an staged attack of 1/10s, either..."

Well, this is a nice example how illogical their logic is.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 8, 2020 11:18 AM

Feb 2020
Instrumental20 said:
MaL takes itself more seriously then it thinks it really is. Anybody that genuinely thinks that the scores on here matter are delusional.

Then why have a score board at all? If people are going to flagrantly fudge the numbers so their favorite anime is #1, MAL loses all credibility and companies like FUNimation will have no reason to consider those rankings legitimate. And wasn't Nux's whole point to stick it to FUNi by making IR #1?
Feb 8, 2020 11:18 AM

May 2018
GreenClock said:
DomineLkira said:

Logic??
Like I said there isn't a rule that says you can't do that. That's like me welcoming someone into my house then getting mad at him for entering my house.

What if the person started breaking everything in your house and started shitting on the floor?
Will he still be welcome?
Feb 8, 2020 11:19 AM

Jun 2019
Kinfin123 said:

except it never was #1

Instrumental20 said:
Kinfin123 said:

It hit number 1?
I only saw rank 2.
You got a screenshot?

It never hit 1, max score was 9.20
Feb 8, 2020 11:20 AM

Jan 2016
Eyth said:
GreenClock said:

Rules aren't everything
When we signed in on MAL, we sold ours souls, agreed they could delete ours accounts at any time, for any reason.
So, basically, they can do anything they want.

The Company may in its sole discretion for any or no reason, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 13, terminate your account or profile, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service).
That still doesn't change the fact that if the devs want us to follow a rule they should have made it on the rule list. Let's say you get ban tomorrow from entering USA because Trump doesn't like you although you didn't do anything illegal. Would that be fair or not honestly answer me ?
Feb 8, 2020 11:21 AM

May 2018
GreenClock said:
_volt said:

Yup many people won't agree with you because vote brigading is bad no matter who does it.
Feb 8, 2020 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
Nobody5464 said:
Virusanity said:

Some people are willing to take that hit to prevent you from reaching your end goal, which is put that show in absolute first place.

I, however, am not. And I definitely don't want to burden the staff even further.
So I do not condone it, but I understand the inevitability of it.

Also, I will watch IR when it's convenient for me, and believe it or not, I will rate it accordingly. For all I know, I could very well end up giving it a 9 (the highest I'll go).
You guys did this anime a huge disservice, to be honest. It seems fun.
Feb 8, 2020 11:22 AM

Jan 2016
DomineLkira said:
GreenClock said:

What if the person started breaking everything in your house and started shitting on the floor?
Will he still be welcome?
No because that's called harassment and it's illegal mate.
Feb 8, 2020 11:22 AM

Sep 2018
Kinfin123 said:

Right. And this video was also on an automatic timer to upload and he couldn't stop it from happening. I honestly don't get the guy, seems to me it's just another bully using his influence to mess things up for his own entertainment.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 8, 2020 11:23 AM
Jun 2016
Virusanity said:
Instrumental20 said:
MaL takes itself more seriously then it thinks it really is. Anybody that genuinely thinks that the scores on here matter are delusional.

Then why have a score board at all? If people are going to flagrantly fudge the numbers so their favorite anime is #1, MAL loses all credibility and companies like FUNimation will have no reason to consider those rankings legitimate. And wasn't Nux's whole point to stick it to FUNi by making IR #1?

You say all this like it hasn't happened before.
From what i understand this has happened before with FMAB vs SNK. You can't lose credibility that is already gone.
Feb 8, 2020 11:25 AM

Oct 2014
Kinfin123 said:

Did you just low-key admit that this was intentional braiding...?
LegendaryRQAFeb 8, 2020 11:39 AM
Message me for Fate/ information
Feb 8, 2020 11:26 AM

May 2018
Instrumental20 said:
Virusanity said:

From what i understand this has happened before with FMAB vs SNK. You can't lose credibility that is already gone.

If something has happened before doesn't make doing it again okay , does it?
Feb 8, 2020 11:28 AM

Jul 2011
Instrumental20 said:
Virusanity said:

Yeah there has already been plenty of dubious happening with FMAB or bots sabotaging/boostings various animes. I don't think the rating are especially meaningful, especially when you get into the Top 10 (or even Top 100).

But this is probably the most obvious instance of it (inceasing by +1.5 points in less than 1 days).
Also even if a tube is leaking, it's no reason to pierce another hole into it.

Feb 8, 2020 11:29 AM
Feb 2020
Rules aren't everything
When we signed in on MAL, we sold ours soul, agreed they could delete ours accounts at any time, for any reason.
So, basically, they can do anything they want.[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head, but this is 2020 and VPN's are a thing. The ONLY way they can ever realistically stop this is to have only their own staff rate anime and remove the ability to vote on them. Or make votes a paywall feature. Any online voting system can and will be manipulated by those with the will to do so.

The threats by the mods to "ban" accounts that you yourselves admitted were throwaway in the first place is hardly going to be effective. A new account is only an IP change away.

It will have quite the opposite effect intended, and likely many legitimate long time users of this site will get caught in the banhammer crossfire.
Feb 8, 2020 11:30 AM

Feb 2020
Instrumental20 said:
Virusanity said:

So what, that condones vote manipulation and sock puppet accounts? Any sliver of credibility Nux's movement had went out the window the moment he had to ask for spam votes. You know what that tells me? Nux wasn't happy at how MAL responded to his plan, and so, he had to make second video about his "master plan" and essentially beg for additional votes just so he can have this unrealistic victory. All because he has a raging hate boner for FUNimation and decided to force MAL along for the ride because a simple Twitter poll wouldn't cut it for him.
Feb 8, 2020 11:30 AM

Sep 2018
Instrumental20 said:
Virusanity said:

This vote briganding is also similar to the rise of Pingu ratings.
Feb 8, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2015
ChaoticHaru said:

This time the conditions is a bit different though. The new 10s will just be working toward cancelling the bots. A trade blow for blow per say.

And no, I will not make a separate account to rate it a ten again, even if technically the botting deserves it as a counter, but whatever.

Even if you are upset with Nux due to what happened this video explains, almost even better than the first, why all of this is happening.

Why are you still trying when you yourself will get deleted soon?
Fortune favours the bold!

Aug 2019
Instrumental20 said:
Virusanity said:

Does funimation even care about MAL? I have not found any connection between funi licenses and MAL rankings. If they were serious about sticking it to funimation, this is a very useless way of doing it.
AbrahamOmosunFeb 8, 2020 11:42 AM

May 2018
DeathTheKid4 said:

Ah , the purge. The 3rd week of February can't come soon enough.
Feb 8, 2020 11:34 AM

Mar 2018
ChaoticHaru said:

What does this idiot think he is doing? He is constantly painting Funimation as the big bad corporation that is out to destroy the anime fandom. And why does he then need to sent all his fans to MAL? What will that even proof?
Feb 8, 2020 11:35 AM

Jul 2011
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

You hit the nail on the head, but this is 2020 and VPN's are a thing. The ONLY way they can ever realistically stop this is to have only their own staff rate anime and remove the ability to vote on them. Or make votes a paywall feature. Any online voting system can and will be manipulated by those with the will to do so.

The threats by the mods to "ban" accounts that you yourselves admitted were throwaway in the first place is hardly going to be effective. A new account is only an IP change away.

It will have quite the opposite effect intended, and likely many legitimate long time users of this site will get caught in the banhammer crossfire.

Like I said, if it get really too obnoxious, they can just disable this anime or toughen up registration for one month and this will solve the issue. (Actually, I doubt interest in this situation will even last that long).

Because brigading is so obvious, it's "easy" to deal with, just weather the storm, reset or block it.

If anything, someone patient is far more difficult to deal with. Would anyone ever notice if a few 8 9 and 10 were smuggled every day towards one specific anime ? Probably not.
Feb 8, 2020 11:35 AM
Feb 2020
Eyth said:
Instrumental20 said:

Yeah there has already been plenty of dubious happening with FMAB or bots sabotaging/boostings various animes. I don't think the rating are especially meaningful, especially when you get into the Top 10 (or even Top 100).

But this is probably the most obvious instance of it (inceasing by +1.5 points in less than 1 days).
Also even if a tube is leaking, it's no reason to pierce another hole into it.

There's that "bot" accusation again. Look, you can't write the code for a robust botnet in one day or even a few days. If bots were involved this anime would have had well over a million votes. (Kinda like the current top 3)

Trust me, when bots get involved there will be no doubt about it. You would see the total vote count double in a matter of hours.
Feb 8, 2020 11:37 AM
Jun 2016
This is all just proving what i said.
MaL has no credibility to it whatsoever.
Whether that be people mass 10 voting Ishuzoku Reviewers,Pingu and FMAB or with people mass 1 bombing Ishuzoku,Chihayafuru,SNK or anything else. This site as far as "reviews" are concerned is a laughingstock.
Feb 8, 2020 11:37 AM

Aug 2019
thefjords said:

Well, this is a nice example how illogical their logic is.

I believe it's called cognitive dissonance.

They don't understand that their own reasoning when defending 'legitimate' 10/10 scores can also be used against them when 1/10 scores appear on the same anime.

Feb 8, 2020 11:38 AM
Dec 2016
Virusanity said:
Nobody5464 said:

Why are you so salty. Firstly no negative votes do are much worse they do a lot more damage to a show than an equivalent number of good votes do. And second what nux wanted out of this was memes and hilarity. Yes he’ll be even happier if it actually gets to 1 but he already got everything he wanted just from the shit show everyone reacted with
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.