Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 8, 2020 12:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Camie and that Todoroki transformation is gold lol

Episode is kinda cute with Todoroki and the kids. Classroom humor came back thanks to Yuga. The scenes at night with Deku freaking out was absolutely priceless. Yuga provided that quality comedy this episode :D
Feb 8, 2020 2:13 AM

Mar 2008
I want to see more Camie. She is hilarious.

I'm glad Aoyama and Deku became friends although it came about in a weird way. lol

Also, Endeavor is still low life scum. Nothing he does will change that.
Feb 8, 2020 2:15 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Wow I finally feel paid back after all the ugly cuts of Bakugou I’ve had to witness this season. And the added ikemen effect for him killed me (thank you Sakura-san)

God this episode had the best directing and best storyboarding since s2; actually feels like life was breathed into this anime again and all the shots are creatively flourished from the manga and given extra polish to them. Gosh I love it. Now I’m actually excited for the second half aka one of the best arcs so far LETS GO!

Also also giving extra attention to Shouto and Endeavors relationship was a good touch, it def needed to be strongly stated here for later events.
Feb 8, 2020 2:24 AM

Sep 2017
the combination of their quirks to make an amusement park was so good, and that gay bait from aoyama tho lmao.

cant wait for youtuber + lolicon villain next episode
Feb 8, 2020 2:37 AM

Feb 2019
Katsuki's plan worked with the kids. The guy always steals the spotlight whenever he's on the screen.

Really nice moment with endeavor there but I still can't like that guy. Well he atleast did something dad like for once.

I thought aoyama was gay for midoriya for a second there. It was hilarious for sure.
Feb 8, 2020 2:40 AM

Nov 2014
Aoyama was more scary than any villain...
Feb 8, 2020 3:02 AM
Jun 2017
Wow!!! Even BNHA will feature a school festival. Well lets see regarding this one
Feb 8, 2020 3:21 AM

May 2014
Well the second half was very bizarre. Looking forward to festival stuff. I stopped reading the manga around that time, not because i didn't like it though.
Feb 8, 2020 3:21 AM

Jul 2012
Endeavor saving another episode of bnha... He is such a chad. Also i wish they didnt finish Aoyama mini arc in one episode.. It was fun to read theories about how "Aoyama is the traitor" for 2 weeks when it happened in manga lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2020 3:24 AM

Apr 2018
Ok, that naval laser guy is weird af. Man must not have learned how to socialize properly if he thinks being creepy is how to make friends with someone, lol...

Also most of the episode felt like filler. I'm hoping the next one is better than this. I just want them to hurry up and start the next arc!
Feb 8, 2020 3:24 AM
Aug 2019
This was a better-paced episode than last week. I like that it gave a little spotlight to Endeavor and Shouto relationship, I want to get to the Endeavor arc already.
TellatezFeb 8, 2020 3:32 AM

Feb 8, 2020 3:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cool to see more Yuga, he always makes me laugh.
Feb 8, 2020 4:10 AM

Oct 2017
Lol Ayoyama was kinda creepy with his misleading behaviour but it was funny.
Feb 8, 2020 4:19 AM

May 2019
Aoyama is an angel. I hope he learns to control his quirk.

Even Endeavor is getting character development. Damn.

By the way, these episodes are much more fun to watch than the previous arc. Looking forward to the school festival. Students gotta act like students and leave the villains to the pros sometimes.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Feb 8, 2020 4:32 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
At first I thought Aoyama was stalking Deku, but I'm glad they became friends even though it was kinda weird at first. Next episode is going to be the start of the high school festival arc and I can't wait to see it.
Feb 8, 2020 4:47 AM
Feb 2020
I really liked the preformace of the heros using their quirks for something other than just in the field of battle.
Feb 8, 2020 4:53 AM
Nov 2017
Does anyone know what the words Aoyama engraved into the stone (around 19:33) means? Seems to be french but it is hard to make out the letters
Feb 8, 2020 4:57 AM

Jan 2009
there it is the Quirk Singularity theory and lol Aoyama is suspicious until the end he mentions the doctor so he might have a connection to All For One there

and Bakugo learning from his own behavior?

Feb 8, 2020 5:03 AM

Oct 2015
deg said:
there it is the Quirk Singularity theory and lol Aoyama is suspicious until the end he mentions the doctor so he might have a connection to All For One there

This will be the only time this is ever relevant.
Feb 8, 2020 5:10 AM

Jan 2013
Trash episode. I feel like this show is becoming less and less interesting every episode.
Feb 8, 2020 5:57 AM
Sep 2015
I always love slice of life episodes like this, I hate violence. The kids part is good.

But I'm disappointed by the fact that HeroAca doesn't take gay character seriously. Unlike another recent controversy, I'm 100% sure that this time the writer has an intention to avoid going deep into LGBT theme, maybe he think that this is 'not kind of that genre' but if he read western superheroes comic he'll know that it is a trend right now to face the sexual orientation head on.

Oh! and I'm wondering if Endeavor is single right now, is he divorce with his wife yet? I'd love to date him!
Feb 8, 2020 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
Nice character growth and progress for both Bakugo and Todoroki: former highlighting his ability to inspire in an authentic yet constructive fashion and the latter becoming a tad closer to his father.

Aooyama was being so silly and hilarious during this episode lmao. For a moment there I thought he was crushing on Midoriya or something.

Shadzzo said:
Also i wish they didnt finish Aoyama mini arc in one episode.. It was fun to read theories about how "Aoyama is the traitor" for 2 weeks when it happened in manga lol

Haha sounds like a party I missed out on. I love Manga moments of this kind precisely due to the crazy theorizing.
removed-userFeb 8, 2020 6:01 AM
Feb 8, 2020 5:58 AM
Aug 2019
Raisplayin said:
Does anyone know what the words Aoyama engraved into the stone (around 19:33) means? Seems to be french but it is hard to make out the letters

I think he wrote "Il n'est pire eau que l'eau qui dort" it's a saying meaning nothing worse than sleeping water.
I may be wrong french isn't my language.

Feb 8, 2020 6:03 AM
Jun 2015
So they built the kids an amusement park. Yeah that's nice, but the didnt learn anything. And the teacher continues to apologize because she's a useless failure, and I'm pretty sure once they go back to class, they'll hate on her because she doesn't have cool powers like all the cool heroes.Basic nepotism bullshit. Seriously, big waste of time. And the second half was just....gay and creepy. Plus it's pretty stupid to compare quirks in this episode. Seriously. Deku gets broken bones, and the other guy ends up with diarrhea.Btw the security in this show is a big joke. I'm sure all the kids are scheduled to be in their rooms at a specific time while the have cameras watching the entire school.But I guess a guy who gets stomach cramps can breach the shitty security? Go figure. Nothing happened in this episode, the kids learned nothing, Lazer guys a creepy sexual predator, and Eri wakes up after Night Eyes funeral. 10/10
Feb 8, 2020 6:05 AM

Nov 2016
ThatsNotGaming said:
Ok, that naval laser guy is weird af. Man must not have learned how to socialize properly if he thinks being creepy is how to make friends with someone, lol...

Also most of the episode felt like filler. I'm hoping the next one is better than this. I just want them to hurry up and start the next arc!
The next arc isn't about fighting tho, this arc is going to be a chill arc.
Feb 8, 2020 6:06 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Aoyama the stomach laser guy...isn't he suppose to be in a different class? He seem useless. He should have been B or C class.
Feb 8, 2020 6:24 AM

Mar 2016
I'm pleased to see how the wrapped up the provisional hero license arc, and the Aoyama stuff... Yikes! As creepy as the manga, and I would liked to see at least one episode of this, not half episode. And yep, up next comes the worst arc of MHA.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 8, 2020 6:31 AM

Sep 2014
I wanna comfort the teacher. She looks so down.

Wait is this all the character developement Endeavour needs to turn "nice" wtf.

Also wtf is this episode with Aoyama.

Next episodes look already boring. Meh.

Nearly all shows become worse over time, seems like BnHA is no exception.
Comander-07Feb 8, 2020 6:35 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 8, 2020 6:40 AM

Apr 2018
Lulz Aoyama with the ultra creep, but cool to see how it planned out. Fun episode and ready for next week
Feb 8, 2020 6:40 AM

Feb 2014
Camie's quirk really made me laugh. Her transformation of Shoto was pure gold! XD

The whole solution that the students came up with to get the better of the bratty kids was pretty fun. Bakugo's words of wisdom was also something that we don't see too often with him, so it's nice to give that kid some advice that he's learnt himself.

As for Endeavour, his approach to his son was a big step forward of him. He's no saint and he'll never be one, but he's put himself on the path of redemption and his smile to shoto was very genuine and nice, too. =)

Aoyama's stalking of Deku was random at first, but he knew that Deku's quirk wasn't perfect for his body, just like Aoyama himself. It's good that both of them are friends now, despite the stalking and cheese eating, know. ^^;

phantomfandom said:
But I'm disappointed by the fact that HeroAca doesn't take gay character seriously. Unlike another recent controversy, I'm 100% sure that this time the writer has an intention to avoid going deep into LGBT theme, maybe he think that this is 'not kind of that genre' but if he read western superheroes comic he'll know that it is a trend right now to face the sexual orientation head on.

To be rather blunt, that's a rather poor way of thinking. I have no problem with the recent increase of LGBT heroes/characters in movies and games as of late (as long as it doesn't get TOO preachy and actually contributes to the plot of said game or movie rather than be a box-ticking exercise, which has happened a little too often recently), but you really should respect of mangaka's choice of not having an LGBT character in HeroAca.

Just because he hasn't added a character that's gay or lesbian doesn't mean he's against it. That type of assumption and jumping to conclusions isn't going to do well for you with your argument. =/

Not everyone has to follow a trend, so I'm fine with the way things are with HeroAca right now. There're other movies/shows out there that have gay/lesbian characters that you can watch. Just because HeroAca doesn't follow that route, it doesn't mean it has to be forced to. That woke type of thinking would just piss off most people more than it already does in normal life outside if anime. ¬_¬
Meta_YoshiFeb 8, 2020 6:46 AM
Feb 8, 2020 6:45 AM

Aug 2013
Aoyama was creepy but he was hilarious. Good thing he and Deku became friends.

Bakugou's words of wisdom surprised me. We need to see more of him.

Feb 8, 2020 6:47 AM
Nov 2017
MoonStar9 said:
deg said:

This will be the only time this is ever relevant.
no it won’t because he never looks down on anybody ever again. People just say anything ...
Feb 8, 2020 7:10 AM

Dec 2014
Soundtrack made this episode way more enjoyable than it was in the manga.

Bakugou with the wisdom and Endeavor telling Todoroki he'd become a Dad Todoroki could be proud of was nice.

Aoyama! xD
That whole ordeal was such a misdirection when it first happened in the manga, though it seems like they adapted both chapters here.
Feb 8, 2020 7:11 AM

Mar 2019
Feb 8, 2020 7:33 AM
Jan 2018
One of the best episodes of the season.

Also, Endeavor looked quite cute in this episode
Feb 8, 2020 7:35 AM

Mar 2019
I can't wait to see quirk singularity develop more.
I love Camie she is so funny.
Aoyama just want friends and Deku is a great way to start.
I love Bakugo's and Todoroki's relationship
Eana_Feb 8, 2020 7:43 AM
Feb 8, 2020 7:38 AM

Jul 2017
Endeavor redemption arc when

Also that 2nd half was kinda weird lol. Glad at least Aoyama wasn't secretly some villain or something
Feb 8, 2020 8:01 AM

Jun 2013
I enjoyed both the first and second half. First half for Bakugou acknowledging that he also looked down on others, therefore underestimating what they're capable of and passing off said knowledge to his bratty kouhai. Watch that kid grow up five to ten years later being a Bakugou otaku.

Also, Aoyama being both a creep and a sweetie pie. Glad he's friends with Midoriya now. Kinda of sad knowing that despite how the students in their class seem to be close, Aoyama eats by himself and didn't really have his own group of friends within their class.
臭い-
Feb 8, 2020 8:02 AM
Nov 2019
Endeavor is starting to think like a normal Human now.

Lelouch0202 said:
Soundtrack made this episode way more enjoyable than it was in the manga.

Bakugou with the wisdom and Endeavor telling Todoroki he'd become a Dad Todoroki could be proud of was nice.

Aoyama! xD
That whole ordeal was such a misdirection when it first happened in the manga, though it seems like they adapted both chapters here.

For me the soundtrack of the manga was more epic, especially when the Dark Souls III OST's started!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterFeb 9, 2020 6:47 AM
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Feb 8, 2020 8:31 AM

Dec 2016
Camie was priceless using her quirk to play Todoroki and Bakugou as prince charming XDD Bakugou seemed like he wanted to throw up, though... And in the end, they have worked out a way to win those kid's hearts in a magical way thanks to Cami's quirk and bakugou's strategy.

Endeavor is showing his feelings and I wasn't surprised by Todoroki's reaction.

Aoyama freaked me out for behaving the way he did... Even so, it was a good episode :)

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 8, 2020 8:40 AM

Jan 2020
This episode was actually amazing, it showed how much Bakugo, Todoroki, and (the wind guy, I always forget his name) matured. ALSO I LOVED HOW THEY USED CAMMIES FUNNY SIDE, I WANNA SEE MORE OF HER SO BAD LMAOOOO!

MyAnimeList Profile ✦ Anime List Manga List ✦
Feb 8, 2020 9:17 AM

Feb 2017
This was a pretty fun episode. I was also happy to see Aoyama get some more time on screen.
Feb 8, 2020 9:28 AM

Feb 2018
Ah, it's the classic "sneak onto someone's balcony in the middle of the night and write a message using cheese" method of making new friends. Never fails.

Still not convinced Aoyama doesn't know even more than he's letting on.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Feb 8, 2020 10:17 AM
Aug 2019
Amazing episode, the spirit of the anime from the previous seasons is back apparently. I hope it will continue.

they could have made the suspens last until next episode with aoyama, it was really funny ^^
Feb 8, 2020 10:24 AM
Mar 2015
xkazutox said:
Aoyama the stomach laser guy...isn't he suppose to be in a different class? He seem useless. He should have been B or C class.

A-B-C aren't set in order of "strenght", but just a way to keep class sizes managable. It's not like grades where class A is the best, B is slightly worse and so on, but just a way some countries keep their schools kinda organized.
Since BNHA focuses on the kids of class 1A, it seems like that's the best class, and I guess since it's where the main characters are, it is, but B and so on aren't just for the weaker students.
I guess the others courses, like Support and Business are for the "weaker" students, but.. yeah.

I've been looking forward to Endeavor slowly warming up and trying to be a proper dad and hero for years now, glad to see the moments was done well in the anime. I enjoyed it in the manga, but his voice actor did a great job.
Kinda looking forward to this next arc, it was pretty fun too.
Feb 8, 2020 10:34 AM

Mar 2017
OMFG I forgot about the stalker Aoyama story line haha He might have done it in a completely creepy way but it was actually so sweet of him to do that for Midorya!

The beginning of the Cultural Festival starts next week and I am sooo ready!
Feb 8, 2020 11:27 AM

Oct 2015
Ahaha poor Deku! But his new friendship with Aoyama is so sweet.
Feb 8, 2020 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
well that was ok...Aoyama is still weird
Feb 8, 2020 11:58 AM

Nov 2015
phantomfandom said:
I always love slice of life episodes like this, I hate violence. The kids part is good.

Oh! and I'm wondering if Endeavor is single right now, is he divorce with his wife yet? I'd love to date him!

Who said he was gay? And even if he was gay, mineta is a straight joke character
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Feb 8, 2020 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
My favorite part of this episode is that My Hero Academia decided to focus on a supporting character: Aoyama. He is actually pretty observant. He noticed that Midoriya's quirk wasn't compatible with his body just like Aoyama's own quirk. But Aoyama is also pretty eccentric. He loves surprises, and has his own unique personality...and way of doing things. It's great that they are focusing more on the supporting characters.

I was surprised that Momo Yaoyoruzu was the top in the class. I always pictured Iida to be pretty intelligent. I was also frustrated using Momo in the My Hero Academia Nintendo Switch game. But hopefully she turns out to be a stronger character than the memes portray her to be.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.