Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2020 4:31 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off the detail of the face and movement quite expressively. showed good intensity of the action, especially in the internal view with the detail and vigorous thrust and kneading of her insides. Especially liked how the d roughly kneaded her womb And the spray of semen into the fleshy scenery
Jan 29, 2020 6:01 AM
Mar 2016
The animation is really great which is quite refreshing the world of hentai. However, I wish they would show more interaction between Chii-chan and the uncle before they have sex instead of just skipping straight to the sex
Jan 29, 2020 9:05 PM

Apr 2011
This is good quality stuff. Animation and character design for the girl is good. Chii-chan is cute and plump. H-scene could've been better if there weren't no inbetween actions. Well I could just edit them out.

I've read the manga and there are four chapters. And its a good.
MagitoFeb 7, 2020 8:38 AM
Jan 31, 2020 9:26 PM
Sep 2008
T A M I Y A S U T O M O E
A
M
I
Y
A
S
U
T
O
M
O
E
Feb 20, 2020 1:46 AM

Aug 2018
Damn the animation is so good for hentai, i wish there will be uncensored version of this.
Apr 3, 2020 7:52 AM

Oct 2009
JustPassingBy98 said:
Damn the animation is so good for hentai, i wish there will be uncensored version of this.

Yeah, in ten years maybe

User-san said:
Run to return right after school to get raped?! What a pervert! Wonder if she gets punished or something if she doesnt run guhehe and to have to run and get wet in such rain
And why is going to his(?) apartment returning? it were as if thats where she went to school from or something, yet still gotta tell mom she is gonna be late (presumably late getting home unless its about going somewhere or she lives at the apartment?)

But didn't he tell her to let him know whenever her mother was gonna be late? And wasn't it her home in the first place?
Apr 4, 2020 4:31 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
But didn't he tell her to let him know whenever her mother was gonna be late? And wasn't it her home in the first place?

What he said to her at the end was mistranslated. He actually said something like 'I'll contact Mom for you and tell her you'll be late, okay?', not asking her to tell him when her mom will be late.

The apartment place (11:08 video time) is his place most probably as she lives at home like the place at 0:40. Clearly we see the wall material is different, and her house has only 1 storey while the apartment place has at least 2.

Also we see that the room from 11:13 onwards is a messy room with tatami mat floor and sliding doors.
Apr 4, 2020 4:38 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
The apartment place (11:08 video time) is his place most probably as she lives at home like the place at 0:40. Clearly we see the wall material is different, and her house has only 1 storey while the apartment place has at least 2.

Also we see that the room from 11:13 onwards is a messy room with tatami mat floor and sliding doors.

What he said to her at the end was mistranslated. He actually said something like 'I'll contact Mom for you and tell her you'll be late, okay?', not asking her to tell him when her mom will be late.

Oh okay, nice to know. As we see it confused the translator, too
Maybe Chisato's mom or both parents are still at work, and the mom asks Chisato to call her once she gets home so that she doesn't have to worry, and the uncle will call the mom at her work
SerhiykoApr 4, 2020 4:41 AM
Apr 20, 2020 6:55 PM

Feb 2018
Poor chii-chan get rape, sad for senpai.
Jun 23, 2022 7:18 PM

Nov 2010
That armpit licking then hardcore f**k was really good! I've fapped to this so many times already.

I'd love to do that if I knew I could get away with it 100%! R**ing a pretty teenaged niece must feel good.

Please don't report me to the police, I'm just letting my dark thoughts out. I value my freedom more than my fulfilling my sick fantasies. lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Feb 6, 2020

6 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 6, 2022 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.