Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta…' Reveals Additional Cast

New
Jan 22, 2020 4:20 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Additional cast members for Silver Link.'s anime adaptation of Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... (I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags...) were announced through its official site on Wednesday. The announcement also revealed a new promotional video and two key visuals (pictured right). The series is scheduled for April 2020 and will broadcast via BS11, MBS, and Tokyo MX.

Cast
Gerald Stuart: Shouta Aoi (Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine), Asami Seto (Kakumeiki Valvrave)
Keith Claes: Tetsuya Kakihara (Amnesia), Sora Amamiya (Aldnoah.Zero)
Alan Stuart: Tatsuhisa Suzuki (Sora no Otoshimono), Mutsumi Tamura (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)
Nicole Ascart: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata), M・A・O (Gakkougurashi!)

Shouta Aoi will also perform the ending theme song "BAD END" in addition to his role of Gerald Stuart. The cast is joining Maaya Uchida, who was previously announced as the voice for the main character Katarina Claes. The series will be directed by Keisukie Inoue (Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) at Silver Link. and feature character designs by Miwa Ooshima (Anne Happy♪), while Megumi Shimizu (Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari) will be tasked with the series composition.

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... is a comedy fantasy light novel series written by Satoru Yamaguchi and illustrated by Nami Hidaka. The series released its first volume through publishing company Ichijinsha in August 2015. Its eighth and latest volume was released on July 20 of last year.

A manga adaptation by Nami Hidaka has been serialized in Comic ZERO-SUM since August 2017. The manga adaptation currently has four compiled volumes in-print, with its latest volume released on October 25, 2019.

The light novel was licensed for digital distribution by J-Novel Club in August 2018, while the manga adaptation was licensed the following month by Seven Seas Entertainment for North American release.

PV

Source: animate Times
NaruleachJan 22, 2020 9:06 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jan 22, 2020 5:19 AM
May 2017
Hyped for this. it seems fun
Jan 22, 2020 5:31 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm the synopsis seemed interesting, the preview is kinda meh though. Will have to see once it airs.
Jan 22, 2020 5:32 AM
Jul 2018
Can’t wait for it to air! But at the same time - guys don’t seem that attractive(
Jan 22, 2020 5:36 AM
Jan 2018
Finally more news about bakarina
Jan 22, 2020 5:44 AM

Aug 2015
SHOUTAN AS GERALD SHOUTAN AS GERALD SHOUTAN AS GERALD SHOUTAN AS GERALD!!!!!
Ohmigooooshhh I DID NOT expect it tho.. considering Gerald is a cool-composed type which is not something Shoutan usually take... BUT I'm so happy!!! TwT

And the other casts are literally some well known too.. aksjdhsk did they go all out for this??? The animation and art from the PV and Key visual seems kind of a let down tho, but we'll see...

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jan 22, 2020 6:04 AM

Dec 2018
I will see a lot of complaints coming from this anime just because it is a reverse harem very unlike their traditional harem as bokuben or quintuplets that I do not understand because they are so famous because they are so repetitive cliche series that are even older than the isekais of now.
Jan 22, 2020 6:29 AM
Feb 2014
I will agree with others, the design of the guys are lackluster/bland/unattractive

I was looking forward to this untill i read that this is actually not a reverse harem, but a mixed harem where girls fall in love with her too, is that true? I always hated when in some Otome Games they would includ a female love interest route, which doesn't even make sense to begin with since Otome Games are aimed at straight females and not lesbians!!!

So if that's true i'll skip it, anyway won't be missing much except the comedy probably, judging by the art and the only seiyuu i really like out of these is Tetsuya Kakihara, soo.....
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jan 22, 2020 7:47 AM

Jan 2015
How did I know that this was animated by Silver Link even before looking at the studio 💀
Jan 22, 2020 8:22 AM

Nov 2007
Easily straight to my watchlist!

Haven't seen many harem with a female MC since Watashi ga Motete Dousunda. This looks like something I wanna make sure that I watch! Because it looks fun!

It's always great to have a harem with an MC who has a personality (unlike... ahem, I am looking at you, Gotoubun)! And the MC here looks pretty dope in the PV with how it is already about her and and her alone and not her harem!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 22, 2020 8:53 AM

Mar 2014
I was looking forward to this untill i read that this is actually not a reverse harem, but a mixed harem where girls fall in love with her too, is that true? I always hated when in some Otome Games they would includ a female love interest route, which doesn't even make sense to begin with since Otome Games are aimed at straight females and not lesbians!!!

Sort of. It's a parody of the otome genre (wiith a isekai element inside).
She does accidentally trigger one of the other "would-be-rival-later-on" romantic feelings towards her when they both are kids.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 22, 2020 9:20 AM

Aug 2015
Dauphine said:

I was looking forward to this untill i read that this is actually not a reverse harem, but a mixed harem where girls fall in love with her too, is that true?

Iirc, as far as I've read the original novel, it's not really confirmed that the girls fell in love with Katarina (MC) too. It's just that one of the girls might did fell in love with MC because MC stole someone's role when they're still kids. [Further Explanation in spoiler if interested]

The only one ambiguous is really only that one girl I explain at first.
Meira_EveJan 22, 2020 9:23 AM

Jan 22, 2020 9:37 AM
Feb 2014
Meira_Eve said:
Dauphine said:

I was looking forward to this untill i read that this is actually not a reverse harem, but a mixed harem where girls fall in love with her too, is that true?

Iirc, as far as I've read the original novel, it's not really confirmed that the girls fell in love with Katarina (MC) too. It's just that one of the girls might did fell in love with MC because MC stole someone's role when they're still kids. [Further Explanation in spoiler if interested]

But it's one sided, right? If it's only one character then i can deal with it, but not if all of the females fall for her.
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Jan 22, 2020 9:43 AM

Aug 2015
Dauphine said:
Meira_Eve said:

But it's one sided, right? If it's only one character then i can deal with it, but not if all of the females fall for her.
yup. It's one sided. After all, our MC has a reason for being called Bakarina. XD
And as far as half of volume 4 goes (which is the last part I've read), yes, not all the girls falls in love with her. They're clingy, yes. But doesn't confirm love in the romantic sense.

Jan 22, 2020 9:45 AM
Feb 2014
Well ok, i'll give it a chance then since it does look funny and is a fresh breath of air from the typical male oriented isekai.

Jan 22, 2020 10:14 AM

Apr 2012
Dauphine said:
Well ok, i'll give it a chance then since it does look funny and is a fresh breath of air from the typical male oriented isekai.

This is shoujo. Many people forget about it, thinking that if it has a yuri element, then it is focused on yuri fanboys.
Jan 22, 2020 10:43 AM
Jul 2019
Dauphine said:

*rolls eyes in bisexual*
Jan 22, 2020 11:29 AM
Feb 2014
RobertBobert said:
Dauphine said:

This is shoujo. Many people forget about it, thinking that if it has a yuri element, then it is focused on yuri fanboys.

But there's a lot of shoujo anime that have absolutely no yuri in it, like Akatsuki no Yona, Fruits Basket, Fullmoon Wo Sagashite, Hanasakeru Seishounen, Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi, Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Prétear, Sugar Sugar Rune etc.

_Ridley_ said:
Dauphine said:

*rolls eyes in bisexual*

Then there should be a separate category of games for bisexual women where there's an equal amount of both guys and girls to pursue.

I don't see the point of just squeezing one option of the same gender in an Otome Game instead of having a separate called niche for them, i mean, what if you don't like the personality of the girl?

Jan 22, 2020 11:46 AM

Apr 2012
@Dauphine Yuri originally appeared as a subgenre of shoujo and in many ways continues to remain so. But what you mentioned it?
Jan 22, 2020 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
_Ridley_ said:
Dauphine said:

*rolls eyes in bisexual*

Queer content in Japan rarely focuses on a queer audience. Even yuri basically has an audience of straight women, which you can find out from an audience of magazines like Yuri Hime. Of course, such anime and manga are obviously interesting for the western queer audience, but this is rarely the original intention.
Jan 22, 2020 2:26 PM

Jul 2015
Bakarina!!!! The best isekai MC ever made!

Jan 23, 2020 12:56 AM

May 2013
Still not sure if this one is going to be worthy. Trailer looks fine so far, synopsis is pretty interesting and looks like it could be very funny. Maaya Uchida as main is a big plus so I'm already looking more forward to it as this season's isekais
Jan 23, 2020 12:57 AM

Jul 2012
you had me at that voice cast o_O
Jan 23, 2020 1:18 AM

Dec 2009
The manga is actually good and story wise is different from what you expect and art is okay. I don't know about the anime though from the looks of it it was heavily more tuned to female audience which is for me is quite disappointing. I would still give it a try.
Jan 23, 2020 8:03 AM

May 2014
Nice cast but kinda on the fence now... it seems like they’re gonna put filler in the episodes and make it more “shoujo romance”, whereas the manga was mostly comedy focused and not romance focused. Plus I think the female cast are equally important and should be showed (honestly Maria, Mary, and Sophia play a more significant role in the manga than Alan and Nicole)
Jan 24, 2020 7:56 AM

Mar 2014
krzywasabi said:
Nice cast but kinda on the fence now... it seems like they’re gonna put filler in the episodes and make it more “shoujo romance”, whereas the manga was mostly comedy focused and not romance focused. Plus I think the female cast are equally important and should be showed (honestly Maria, Mary, and Sophia play a more significant role in the manga than Alan and Nicole)

I did not see any anime original scene in the Pv? Maybe my memory is foggy...

Maria not showing yet is passable, as she is the
and the producers just might want to keep her role as a mid-spoiler for anime only watchers before her debut.

Or they will introduce the women in a future, separated, PV, alongside their seiyuu reveals. They can even embrace the "lolyuri" memetic joke and have them fawning at her in a poster, like the guys are doing in this one.

I hope so, you can't even squeeze much romance/ship out of with, with the protag being comically denser than most male harem protags, and autistically focused in jumping on trees, doing farm stuff and making paper snakes to scare her potential wedding match.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 27, 2020 11:31 PM

Feb 2013
Dauphine said:

You know that it's not because it's female mc it means that it's male oriented, right? In this case it's female focused, but in Bookworm and Average Abilities for example, it isn't.
Jan 28, 2020 8:37 PM
Jan 2020
All I hope for is that it's good. I've read several manhuas and manhwas with the exact same premise and at they very least they all look better than this aesthetically pleasing. If the execution of the plot is also bad...may the anime pope have mercy on us all

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
2 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
Today, 9:22 AM

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.