Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2020 5:50 AM

May 2019
what do you think about this guys ?
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 9, 2020 10:35 PM
Apr 2017
The art looks kinda bad compared to the manga imo
Jan 10, 2020 12:17 AM
Aug 2019
It's painfully generic
Jan 10, 2020 12:44 AM
Jun 2015
as a reader who have been read the wn until more than 10 arc, this series is good or should i said this series is more to heavy setting. you can't expect understand their situation based on conversation only even their battle scene become awesome if you read their description. the best adaptation for this series is manga only sadly, if they adapt this series into anime it will only make 2nd version of arifureta

remember, arifureta early arc should be dominant with brutal scene and dark atmosphere not just easy farming and then get your bunny girl
Jan 10, 2020 3:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The manga was just too awesome so I can't wait
Jan 12, 2020 7:42 PM
Nov 2019
I have a feeling the animation quality isn't going to be the greatest, but I'm just here for the OP MC.
Jan 19, 2020 11:49 AM
Dec 2017
honestly, I’M SO HYPED!! Loved the WN, and catching up with the manga. Tbh, I thought this was coming out in 2021, so i’m pretty excited. But honestly, I’m really worried that the animation won’t be as good as the novel and the manga (just like with magi’s grandson), and I predict that that would bring the rating down to something it does not deserve
Aquilae7Jan 19, 2020 11:55 AM
Jan 22, 2020 5:58 AM
Oct 2009
Guess I'll just put it out there that the guy voicing Anos got married to THE LiSA! Grats!
Jan 22, 2020 6:01 AM
Apr 2019
Seems like your average isekai still gonna watch it though
Jan 22, 2020 6:24 AM

May 2019
Nicki_MP said:

oh its not isekai......
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Jan 22, 2020 7:17 AM
Apr 2019
Askaa said:
Nicki_MP said:

oh its not isekai......

I must have read it wrong.
Jan 22, 2020 7:23 AM

Jun 2012
The web novel is good so it'll all depends if the animation will be decent and would the voice actors deliver.
Jan 24, 2020 4:04 AM
Jun 2015
Askaa said:
Nicki_MP said:

oh its not isekai......

no, it is isekai

Feb 6, 2020 11:17 PM

Oct 2011
Hoxu said:
The art looks kinda bad compared to the manga imo
Yeah, looks super generic compared to the manga and the LN...
I'll probably still watch it though.
Feb 8, 2020 1:45 PM
Mar 2018
Oh, damn.... they ruined the awesome art style _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):
Feb 9, 2020 7:13 AM
Mar 2018
Seems like generic isekai trash but hey, It's not an anime season without 10 of those so I'll probably watch it
Feb 13, 2020 3:43 PM
Apr 2017
I have low expectation to any anime adaptation of manga/LN i liked
Feb 15, 2020 11:33 AM
Dec 2019
I think personally its gonna be one of those op mc but no one knows how powerful the mc is type of anime I personally like this but i can see peolple complaining already
Feb 15, 2020 11:46 AM

May 2019
Cyka420blyat69 said:
I think personally its gonna be one of those op mc but no one knows how powerful the mc is type of anime I personally like this but i can see peolple complaining already

oh no you are wrong this mc gonna show his power to everyone in the first episode so dont worry

MY ANIME LIST
Feb 15, 2020 4:21 PM
Aug 2018
Seems like the art is not as good as the manga. I personally prefer the manga because misha looks more cute there owo. I just hope they don’t screw up the animation tho because this is so fucking good.
Feb 16, 2020 12:37 AM
Jun 2015
ZKisara said:
Seems like the art is not as good as the manga. I personally prefer the manga because misha looks more cute there owo. I just hope they don’t screw up the animation tho because this is so fucking good.

the animation have more than 80% chance to experience bad animation because the LN still have published 6 volume that even too fast to have anime adaptation personally
Feb 16, 2020 5:06 AM

May 2019
Rizki_Diablo said:
ZKisara said:

the animation have more than 80% chance to experience bad animation because the LN still have published 6 volume that even too fast to have anime adaptation personally

its by studio Silver Link so there is hope

MY ANIME LIST
Feb 16, 2020 8:49 PM
Jun 2015
Askaa said:
Rizki_Diablo said:

because it is from silver link we lost all hope, remember again what they have done to sumo sticker design in chaos child anime
Feb 16, 2020 8:52 PM

May 2018
reminds me of How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord lol
Feb 17, 2020 2:15 AM

May 2019
Rizki_Diablo said:
Askaa said:

because it is from silver link we lost all hope, remember again what they have done to sumo sticker design in chaos child anime

come on they did some great anime like rakudai kishi no cavalry and fate kaleid liner prisma illya

MY ANIME LIST
Feb 20, 2020 2:54 AM

Aug 2015
seems like itll be a generic harem show. when i first saw the synopsis, i thought immediately of ichiban ushiro no daimaou and then mairimashita iruma-kun. any reasons why that would be?
Feb 20, 2020 3:25 PM
Jun 2015
Kit_Fox said:
seems like itll be a generic harem show. when i first saw the synopsis, i thought immediately of ichiban ushiro no daimaou and then mairimashita iruma-kun. any reasons why that would be?

it will be not generic harem show because it will be more to explore the setting itself especially about the reincarnation as main theme
Feb 23, 2020 11:19 PM

Jul 2014
I just started reading this without knowing it was getting an adaptation this coming spring lol.
Anyways I loved the story but the anime artwork compared to the manga is so bad.
It's not the usual isekai by the way, you'll see.
Feb 24, 2020 3:06 AM

Feb 2018
I know this is going to end bad just by the art.
The manga isn't that good either

Feb 28, 2020 8:49 AM

Dec 2016
Could someone give me link to the arts that you talking about? Because I only found 2 promotional arts.

Also could someone explain to me this part "Goes to School with His Descendants"... are there incest innuendos??

and about Silver Link studio, for now I only watched Genome and BOFURI which I enjoyed so I will give the benefit of the doubt.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 28, 2020 11:53 AM

May 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
Could someone give me link to the arts that you talking about? Because I only found 2 promotional arts.

Also could someone explain to me this part "Goes to School with His Descendants"... are there incest innuendos??

and about Silver Link studio, for now I only watched Genome and BOFURI which I enjoyed so I will give the benefit of the doubt.

about "Goes to School with His Descendants" the main character is demon lord who decided to reborn in the future i dont wanna soil anything so im gonna stop here

as for the art :
this is the light novel art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM:

this is the manga art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=30jH7sSEYai8iM

it looks like the anime choice the light novel art so some people are not happy with that
i mean come on the manga art is better

MY ANIME LIST
Feb 28, 2020 4:40 PM

Dec 2016
Askaa said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

about "Goes to School with His Descendants" the main character is demon lord who decided to reborn in the future i dont wanna soil anything so im gonna stop here

as for the art :
this is the light novel art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM:

this is the manga art : https://www.google.com/search?q=Maou+Gakuin+no+Futekigousha+ln&sxsrf=ALeKk01GdON-sxNZEMymk4Eb7XxscgsV0w:1582919303245&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=kSVdS4OZgI3OeM%253A%252C_AsgPbZX6iqBSM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQ8wK1F5kbnESxuUGcuEdeUAxqAMw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijn5z2gfXnAhVR5eAKHXl5BrIQ9QEwBHoECAoQBw#imgrc=30jH7sSEYai8iM

it looks like the anime choice the light novel art so some people are not happy with that
i mean come on the manga art is better

I personally don't see any significant differences by comparing anime art with manga and LN. I will wait for trailer.

And I just want know if demon lord will try to bang his own descendant. ;)
something like demon girl will say that she is "X" generation of demon lord descendant and DL will think "how hot this girl is". :P
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 5, 2020 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
arnos appearance in the manga is very good but in the cover he does not looks good as in the manga I wonder how he will looks in the trailer
Mar 10, 2020 12:18 AM
Jun 2015
Nieznajomy43 said:

I personally don't see any significant differences by comparing anime art with manga and LN. I will wait for trailer.

And I just want know if demon lord will try to bang his own descendant. ;)
something like demon girl will say that she is "X" generation of demon lord descendant and DL will think "how hot this girl is". :P

honestly you will not found something like that because this series is more to "how splendid is the world setting, so let's try to find more about it" rather than "he have love interest or something like to a certain heroine but actually not like that so ...." unless the studio want to try to anime new setting, well it is silver link and i don't expect anything good is come from them if they try to adapt something that hard to adapted
Mar 14, 2020 4:16 PM

Jul 2017
I hate anime so much.
あなたは誰?
Apr 6, 2020 2:00 PM
Mar 2018
Really generic but I'll still watch it. The manga is good tho
Apr 6, 2020 2:00 PM
Mar 2018
Really generic but I'll still watch it. The manga is good tho
Apr 7, 2020 11:57 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I like the art drawn from the manga than this anime tbh
Apr 27, 2020 1:01 AM
Mar 2016
This manga is like a guilty pleasure. It's absolute trash, but at the very least there's some thriller (kinda mystery but not exactly) aspect, where the MC gotta figure shit out. I'm prob gonna enjoy it nonetheless.
Jun 1, 2020 2:01 AM

Nov 2007
New PV and Key visual
OP: "Seikai Fuseikai (正解不正解)" by CIVILIAN
Saturdays at 23:30 p.m. via Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, AT-X and BS11, followed by and TV Aichi and Yomiuri TV starting July 4. d-Anime store will also stream it.
https://moca-news.net/article/20200601/2020060117310a_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 1, 2020 3:23 AM
Jun 2015
Simplification, modernization, samefication and the last is silverlinkzation. That's why i hate silver link adaptation style in these years, they always make my expectation to anime adaptation about my favorite wn become joke because "they never try to make it look same like the manga (if any) or even they just make it as a joke adaptation"

1. Anos magic eyes is not that simple
2. that is not how miisha pet anos
3. why they make gio glaze (highest level of flame magic) from saasha team look like "modern cannon" (literally)
4. anos clothes as maou is "not so simple like that" and "we have seen how his 2000 years before version is displayed in manga". i know design proper clothes is hard in anime but c'mon, make us to "not notified it so clearly", you all a pro right?
5. braver kanon holy sword look like "normal sword with a little special ability" for me if you see that sword appearance detail closely. evansmana is the legend sword that are created with special technique just to slay anos, that's why its design in manga look so cool but in anime? did you just recreate plastic sword for him?
6. the last scene where anos reincarnated as a baby and said his name is "not baby voice", once again anos voice actor failed me
etc etc

Damn you silver link, you make maou gakuin fans especially wn reader feel disappointed so fast just by make us see this pv. if any of you still feel hype after this pv and above that you have read the manga plus LN/WN, then you are abnormal

btw it is not weird we will see "another same city design" in here like what we have see from different anime with same studio *if you know what i mean
Rizki_DiabloJun 1, 2020 4:27 AM
Jun 1, 2020 6:20 AM

May 2019
Rizki_Diablo said:
Simplification, modernization, samefication and the last is silverlinkzation. That's why i hate silver link adaptation style in these years, they always make my expectation to anime adaptation about my favorite wn become joke because "they never try to make it look same like the manga (if any) or even they just make it as a joke adaptation"

3. why they make gio glaze (highest level of flame magic) from saasha team look like "modern cannon" (literally)
4. anos clothes as maou is "not so simple like that" and "we have seen how his 2000 years before version is displayed in manga". i know design proper clothes is hard in anime but c'mon, make us to "not notified it so clearly", you all a pro right?
5. braver kanon holy sword look like "normal sword with a little special ability" for me if you see that sword appearance detail closely. evansmana is the legend sword that are created with special technique just to slay anos, that's why its design in manga look so cool but in anime? did you just recreate plastic sword for him?
6. the last scene where anos reincarnated as a baby and said his name is "not baby voice", once again anos voice actor failed me
etc etc

Damn you silver link, you make maou gakuin fans especially wn reader feel disappointed so fast just by make us see this pv. if any of you still feel hype after this pv and above that you have read the manga plus LN/WN, then you are abnormal

btw it is not weird we will see "another same city design" in here like what we have see from different anime with same studio *if you know what i mean

ummm this is a light novel adaptation not manga

so the anime is following the light novel art style not the manga

this is the manga art style

and here is the light novel art style

and here is the anime art style

EDIT: i just saw the pv and i am kinda disappointed
AskaaJun 1, 2020 6:26 AM

MY ANIME LIST
Jun 1, 2020 12:35 PM
Jun 2015
Askaa said:
Rizki_Diablo said:

etc etc

ummm this is a light novel adaptation not manga

so the anime is following the light novel art style not the manga

this is the manga art style

and here is the light novel art style

and here is the anime art style

EDIT: i just saw the pv and i am kinda disappointed

i know that feeling because at first i kinda hold my feeling when they follow LN art rather than manga art but now they give us this. someone really should stop to make petition to create an anime if the result only be like this
Jun 1, 2020 7:37 PM

Apr 2015
as novel reader,i'll say don't hyping this series too much
Jun 2, 2020 1:32 AM

May 2020
I dont expect much but hey atleast we have Sakamaki Izayoi reincarnated as a girl..
Jun 2, 2020 7:37 AM

May 2019
Amevy said:
I dont expect much but hey atleast we have Sakamaki Izayoi reincarnated as a girl..

Nah
she don't come close to the epicness of Izayoi

MY ANIME LIST
Jun 7, 2020 5:20 PM

Feb 2014
The MC is called anos, lol
Jun 9, 2020 3:33 PM

Feb 2019
I dont think ive ever been blown away by a silver link, but i feel that they are one of the only studios who would actually take up this kind of show.

what studio would you guys prefer that would realistically adapt a show like this?
Jun 12, 2020 1:03 AM

Nov 2007
Tomori Kusunoki performs ED, Titled "Hamidashimono (ハミダシモノ)"
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1591934887

Net radio begins July 11
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/256251
tsubasaloverJun 15, 2020 12:04 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 13, 2020 2:19 AM
Jun 2015
yaruka said:
I dont think ive ever been blown away by a silver link, but i feel that they are one of the only studios who would actually take up this kind of show.

what studio would you guys prefer that would realistically adapt a show like this?

white fox? a-1? satelight? madhouse? seven-arc? lidenfilms? etc
but honestly i prefer seven-arc or madhouse because they know how to treat magic things to look like a magic rather than trick. but if we want to show anos tyrant nuance, lidenfilms is fit with it i think. in mahou shoujo asuka and schwarzesmarken, lidenfilms show worst situation in war or battlefield to look worst rather than "oh, it is just a simple battle scene we can skip it bye" nuance like silverlink. it is like silverlink see maou gakuin equal to prisma illya or their recent anime after chaos child, it is just silverlink is not suit with "these kind of scene" and maou gakuin is like that for "early arc" especially for prologue part sadly
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

278 by Frank_Striker »»
Feb 22, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.