Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 143 144 [145] 146 147 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2020 6:40 PM

Aug 2015
Retratto said:
Hi i am looking for a series of manga
37 a girl has a "tsundere illness",she blackmails an ugly boy in her class
She is blonde and he is shaven ,they are in middle school

I searched up and it may be this https://myanimelist.net/manga/50933/Mozuya-san_Gyakujou_suru?q=Mozuya-san%20Gyakujousuru
Jan 9, 2020 8:16 PM

Oct 2017
Can I have some help finding the name of these two mangas?? Sorry if i may be vague about it
1:For what I remember.
A man meets a mermaid (or was it a Lamia?) and the man falls in love with her, after that I don't remember much however the Mermaid accepts the Man and takes him to her Village. It was definitely a Romance.
Also I don't think the girl ever was able to transform into human form.
It's Not Seto no hanayome

2:An Isekai where the man reincarnates or rather reborns, he's a child and lives with his parents and a maid on a rural house, he also has a Magic Teacher who is a female Demon and if I recall correctly he's kind of a perv.

Both of my descriptions are for the firsts chapters.
Thanks in advance.

Jan 9, 2020 8:44 PM
Aug 2019
This is gonna be a really vague description (sorry) but I'm trying to remember a manga I might've read a real long time ago! (probably one of the first manga I'd ever read)

-I think the plot centered around this kind of lonely/cynical/sad girl in school? I think she had black/dark hair.
-I'm pretty sure it was the 1st volume
-My most vivid memory of the story was that at one point she was at school cutting posters(?) and (gore warning, I guess?) she cut her hand with a box cutter? (grossed me out a lot as a kid which is probably why I remember that specifically)

Thats really all I can remember! the memory is veeeerrryy foggy but it sucks not remembering!! Any help is appreciated
Jan 9, 2020 10:49 PM
Aug 2016
AlienPeanuts said:
So there's this manga I read a while back and now I wanna continue but can't remember the name :-<
About the manga: Basically it's about these aliens or powerholders that look like human kids. These aliens (or powerholders) don't age so they look a kid forever. Their identity as aliens can be discovered by people if they see their pubic hair because kids ain't supposed to be having pubic hair. The alien kids have their own territory .I think if 2 of them are in the same place, a fight takes place and winner keeps territory.

Main character: The main character has a special power where whatever his blood comes in contact with will come to life or something like that

I believe the title is like Chi- something Quite sure the manga title begins with a C maybe idk
i think that is Chairudo
Jan 9, 2020 11:38 PM
Jan 2020
manga:
- girl likes boy
- she is egotistical and believe that she is the main character and she will get with the boy
- the boy has glasses and is a library helper
- he likes some nasty gum
- they have a love hate relationship
- a new girl moved in and she is isolated by her class
- main decided to eat lunch with her and introduced her to guy
- guy and transfer student fell in love
- the transfer had feelings for guy and the main girl was shocked
- she didnt like that so she too isolated the transfer girl
- the main guy got pissed and yelled at her
- she made things right and confessed to him chewing a lot of the nasty gum
- he said he liked her too but she changed and he didnt like that
Jan 10, 2020 12:13 AM
Aug 2016
7kaneki7 said:
Retratto said:
37 a girl has a "tsundere illness",she blackmails an ugly boy in her class
She is blonde and he is shaven ,they are in middle school

I searched up and it may be this https://myanimelist.net/manga/50933/Mozuya-san_Gyakujou_suru?q=Mozuya-san%20Gyakujousuru
yes that is it thank you
Jan 10, 2020 3:02 AM
Jul 2018
NothingFound said:
Can I have some help finding the name of these two mangas?? Sorry if i may be vague about it
A man meets a mermaid (or was it a Lamia?) and the man falls in love with her, after that I don't remember much however the Mermaid accepts the Man and takes him to her Village. It was definitely a Romance.

2:An Isekai where the man reincarnates or rather reborns, he's a child and lives with his parents and a maid on a rural house, he also has a Magic Teacher who is a female Demon and if I recall correctly he's kind of a perv.

Thanks in advance.

Second one sounds like Mushoku Tensei.
Jan 10, 2020 7:34 AM
Jan 10, 2020 7:39 AM

Jan 2017

Niki Awaya
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 10, 2020 2:03 PM

Oct 2017
Jirash said:
NothingFound said:

Thanks in advance.

Second one sounds like Mushoku Tensei.

Yep that it thanks!

And I guess i might just give up on the 1st one, no one seems to know it.

Jan 10, 2020 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
@NothingFound
You can always try looking here and here. Hope that helps.
Jan 10, 2020 7:09 PM

Oct 2014
You may as well include a romance genre check to filter all the garbage out.
There’s always the chance it doesn’t even have a mermaid or lamia tag, then it becomes a real pita to find.
Jan 10, 2020 9:52 PM
Jan 2020
Alright, so this is gonna be a hard one because I don't have a lot of details to go on, so bear with me

It's a very gory Mecha anime, where the protag gets his arm ripped off by this large machine thing, then spends the rest of the book in a mental battle with this robot while his body murders it's way through several towns.

The book is more of a graphic novel but the anime style made me hopeful I could find something here. If you need more info let me know, but I have no clue what the title, author, or character names are, sorry
Jan 11, 2020 12:51 AM

Jan 2011
Probably NSFW, but does anyone know the sauce?
Jan 12, 2020 2:02 AM
Apr 2017
need help finding a manga about a female with androphobia and a male with gynophobia becoming a couple. they are both students i forgot if they were in middle/highschool. the last chapter i read hinted that the guy had split personality
Jan 12, 2020 10:29 AM
Jan 2020
im trying to find a manga/anime i read/watched ages ago, its about a girl who is a orphan that breaks a shrine door, after fixing it she goes back and the shrine object (i believe its a mirror) goes into her and she becomes a temporary shrine goddess, they are two shrine gaudiness i believe are either dogs or foxs, ones white and the other one is blood red, he because a shrine guardian after he killed the last one thats why hes red (stained with blood) near the end the girl falls in love with the red dog/fox and he falls in loves with her but something happens and he promises to come back to her in his next life and ties her school tie thingy around his wrist and at the end the boy comes back and as proof he has the mark of wear the tie thingy was. i know its not a lot to go on but if anyone could help that would be great
Jan 12, 2020 3:42 PM
Jan 2020
Hi all.
Just joined so not sure if this is the right spot so sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot
Anyway, im trying to remember and find a manga i think the mc was a demon lord or dungeon master i know for sure he could summon. The main thing i remember was when he attempted a summon he summoned a sickly dying girl from earth who was overjoyed upon realizing she was summoned because now she can walk, run, etc and other things she couldnt do due to her frailty on earth. Also it turned out the girls class was hero and she idolizes and would do anything for mc as thanks for summoning her.

Does this ring any bells for anyone or does anyone know what manga this is? Thanks in advance.
Jan 12, 2020 10:35 PM
Jan 2020
Hello!

I’m looking for a manga focused on how a mysterious girl (I think she had short white hair) appears mysteriously to different people, and somehow helps them out, it didn't have a continuous plot, but a “new person is helped each chapter” kind of thing going on. One of the chapters I remember involved a train and this girl being seen through the train’s windows, and the scenery where she was was very different from what it was supposed to be.. like wide, green plains or something... It also had a strong iyashikei vibe from what I remember.

Its been a long while since I’ve read this manga, and I’ve forgotten its name, so if anyone could help, it’d be much appreciated!
Jan 13, 2020 4:59 AM
Jul 2019
It’s a manga on the shorter end (4 or less volumes I think), and I think it was released somewhere around 2015 but I’m not entirely sure.

I don’t remember details about it, but I do know a few things:
-In this world, there are physics-defying beings of death that generate miasma, and can only be killed with something called “the power to kill”. The version I read before had their name as Oni.
-The miasma generated by these beings have covered the entire surface of the world and that ended up pushing people to the underground.
-The MC has a white wig, which stays on for the majority of the series, so much that the author referenced it at the end.
-There’s also a power system revealed later in the series called Karma, in which one gets more powerful as he slays more of his kin.

I hope that’s enough info for you to help me, and I greatly appreciate it if you do.
Jan 13, 2020 1:51 PM

Oct 2018
Post 7296 merged from a different thread
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Jan 13, 2020 4:34 PM

Oct 2014
Techkie said:
It’s a manga on the shorter end (4 or less volumes I think), and I think it was released somewhere around 2015 but I’m not entirely sure.

I don’t remember details about it, but I do know a few things:
-In this world, there are physics-defying beings of death that generate miasma, and can only be killed with something called “the power to kill”. The version I read before had their name as Oni.
-The miasma generated by these beings have covered the entire surface of the world and that ended up pushing people to the underground.
-The MC has a white wig, which stays on for the majority of the series, so much that the author referenced it at the end.
-There’s also a power system revealed later in the series called Karma, in which one gets more powerful as he slays more of his kin.

I hope that’s enough info for you to help me, and I greatly appreciate it if you do.
Maybe https://myanimelist.net/manga/104186/Ayanashi
Jan 13, 2020 7:32 PM
Apr 2019
Hey!

Can you guys help me find this manga? This is what i remember about it.
The manga is set in highschool but the teacher(mc) is secretly an alchemist. A Student of his (the heroine) finds out about it and it happens so that the girl has a great affinity for alchemy( Ancient irish alchemist blood flows in her veins or something...) so the teacher takes her as an apprentice...
Also when they were doing some alchemy the classmates and friends of the girl eavesdropped on them, misunderstood their conversation and think they doing smth ecchi...
There were no more chapters back then and i wanna check up on it. Thanks in advance for the help. :)
Jan 14, 2020 3:49 AM
Aug 2017
Hi :)
I'm looking for a manhua (or could be manga) about a really weak willed and meek protagonist.
First chapter starts with him buying some food in a grocery store and some girls are making fun of him. He goes to the counter and realises the store owner (a lady) had put a second expiration date sticker on top of the original one so he takes it off and asks her to give him a fresh one since he already paid but the store owner goes off on him and belittling him. The MC doesn't speak up for himself when his younger sister says to the store owner that she's taken a photo of the expired food and she'll show it to the school authorities saying the local store is harming the students.
The MC thanks his younger sister who stood up for him. But she shouts back at him at how she hates him for being so weak.
He feels dejected and goes home (apparently he lives alone with his younger sister)
Thank you!! I only remember this much.
Edit: It's Mode II
zephyranthes4Jan 14, 2020 4:15 AM
Jan 15, 2020 10:20 AM
Feb 2018
It's set in a fantasy setting where every single person gets a job at like 12 or something and the mc is the child of 2 extremely powerful people with legendary jobs and stuff so everyone expects mc to have a job on par with the ones of his parents but he just doesn't get one somehow.

And there are skills which you can learn according to your job but bc mc doesn't have one he can learn any skill but with a lot of training (the mom having fun beating the kid) and he wins against a noble/guild master's(can't remember) son using a skill he got that way.

That's all I can remember, Thanks already!

It was "the hero who has no class". Thanks, Retratto!
UfukaaJan 15, 2020 12:17 PM
Jan 15, 2020 11:58 AM
Aug 2016
Ufukaa said:
It's set in a fantasy setting where every single person gets a job at like 12 or something and the mc is the child of 2 extremely powerful people with legendary jobs and stuff so everyone expects mc to have a job on par with the ones of his parents but he just doesn't get one somehow.

And there are skills which you can learn according to your job but bc mc doesn't have one he can learn any skill but with a lot of training (the mom having fun beating the kid) and he wins against a noble/guild master's(can't remember) son using a skill he got that way.

That's all I can remember, Thanks already!
the hero who has no class
Jan 15, 2020 9:24 PM
Apr 2017
a manga about the female getting a new power from god everyday to stop a meteor from destroying earth
Jan 16, 2020 2:39 AM
Jun 2017
Hi Guys, need help identifying this manga with this cute girl/daughter character with a famous thumbs up meme. Attached the link with a screenshot below. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/7dTieZL
Jan 16, 2020 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
f4chaos said:
Hi Guys, need help identifying this manga with this cute girl/daughter character with a famous thumbs up meme. Attached the link with a screenshot below. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/7dTieZL

Kitano Sora from Doujin Work.
Jan 16, 2020 10:30 AM
May 2018
A couple months ago I was reading a manga where a guys room be came a portal to another world and different girls came through it every chapter or so. he has to show them human customs and make them like earth
Jan 16, 2020 3:56 PM

Oct 2014
Bloodtear said:
Hey!

Can you guys help me find this manga? This is what i remember about it.
The manga is set in highschool but the teacher(mc) is secretly an alchemist. A Student of his (the heroine) finds out about it and it happens so that the girl has a great affinity for alchemy( Ancient irish alchemist blood flows in her veins or something...) so the teacher takes her as an apprentice...
Also when they were doing some alchemy the classmates and friends of the girl eavesdropped on them, misunderstood their conversation and think they doing smth ecchi...
There were no more chapters back then and i wanna check up on it. Thanks in advance for the help. :)
https://myanimelist.net/manga/117590/Houkago_Bitchcraft
Jan 17, 2020 8:27 AM

Aug 2018
Which characters are these people cosplaying?

Jan 17, 2020 8:32 AM

May 2012
^

The last one is Alice from Pandora Hearts
The one before last is Flandre from Touhou
Jan 17, 2020 8:45 AM

Aug 2015
Saori_Shun said:
Which characters are these people cosplaying

Kotori from Love Live
Jan 17, 2020 8:59 AM
Jun 2017
Looking for 2 mangas

Second manga, will I think it was a manga.

Yeah I have a weird taste XD
Shiloh_bearJan 17, 2020 9:57 AM
Jan 17, 2020 4:05 PM

Aug 2014
http://i.imgur.com/fQ3tlE3.png

Name of manga please?
Jan 18, 2020 6:58 AM

Aug 2018
But who is this person cosplaying?
Jan 19, 2020 2:57 PM

Oct 2013
Saori_Shun said:
But who is this person cosplaying?

isnt this just a bridal style harley quinn? at least it reminds me of her with the color scheme and spades
Jan 20, 2020 4:22 AM

Dec 2019
I don't really got any pictures but here is how the story goes:

This kid goes to this magic high school and there a bunch of chicks after him because he has this powerful magic skill that can do anything but he only has like 9 or 8 things he can make happen otherwise he will die. If the chicks have sexy time with him then I think they get the powers too(I think) and so do their kids if they have any. This blonde chick just tries to lay him out on the floor and about to have sexy time with him but then something happens and it doesn't turn out happening. He ends up granting one of his magic points to this chick with pink hair on a bridge because she was leaving and he made it snow. It then goes to flashbacks to when they were younger and it turned out that chick wanted to see snow or something like that. Everyone else has higher magic points but in the thousands but not as powerful as his magic. In the opening I remember the pink chick going down to him from the sky when he was lying down on the grass I think.

I'm going off the top of my mind so yeah. I don't remember much.
Jan 20, 2020 6:46 AM

Jan 2017

#1 - Isekai Shikkaku
#2 - Nanoka no Kare
#3 - Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
#4 - Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 21, 2020 1:39 PM
Nov 2019
Does anyone know a webtoon about a magician, a minotuar, a demon gril, and there's later on a dragon girl that took care of the magician as a child. I remember that it had at least 2 seasons. There was also like a devil dragon god that was a man and a woman at the same time
Jan 21, 2020 5:22 PM
Jan 2020
I'm looking for a specific manga about a romance between an android/robot girl and a human guy.

I think that the story is either a one-shot or part of an anthology

from what I can remember from the plot it goes like this I think;

guy finds android girl in a severely damaged state, takes her home and takes care of her. we then find out that the girl used to belong to a family of 4 before being thrown away without her knowing why.

the story progresses as the guy slowly repairs and replaces all of the girl's damaged parts, and by the end, the original owners find her and tell her the truth. the parents originally bought her as a nanny for their 2 children, but as time passed the children grew to love the android more than their parents, so they threw her away or of jealousy. the parents apologize to the girl and asks her to come back. she goes with them but has lingering regrets about leaving the guy.

after she gets onto their car and leaves, the guy sulks for a bit, then chases after them on his bike (motorcycle, maybe?). when he does catch up he tells the girl he loves her and tells her not to leave. the girl then jumped out of the moving car then gets hit by a truck. the girl is alright, but her body is completely destroyed.

the manga ends as the guy is fixing her again, similar to as the story began.

if anyone knows what this manga is, I will finally be able to put my search to rest

no image unfortunately
Jan 22, 2020 5:59 AM

Jul 2014
mrbakanstar said:
Does anyone know a webtoon about a magician, a minotuar, a demon gril, and there's later on a dragon girl that took care of the magician as a child. I remember that it had at least 2 seasons. There was also like a devil dragon god that was a man and a woman at the same time
Is it 4 Cut Hero?
Jan 24, 2020 3:18 AM
Apr 2016
Does anyone know a manga where a black fog or liquid has surrounded everywhere on world and when something touches it, it gets old and rots immediately. I think it was something like that
meko963Jan 24, 2020 4:55 AM
Jan 24, 2020 9:59 AM

Oct 2014
meko963 said:
Does anyone know a manga where a black fog or liquid has surrounded everywhere on world and when something touches it, it gets old and rots immediately. I think it was something like that
https://myanimelist.net/manga/23245/Sprite
Jan 24, 2020 10:37 AM
Aug 2016
13 The protagonist is a boy that can transform into a sword for the girl which is the actual "heroine "of the story,he has a fat blonde friend with glasses
16 It is a shojo probably korean,a girl whose family dies in a fire while living in china is sent back in korea by her grandfather last whish,a rich business man wants to keep her because he was a friend of his grandfather but she insist to work,in the meantime the businessman casanova son falls in love with her without knowing her real identity
22 A school with strong empasis on fights,the strongest fighters are given a star(i think) and special privileges,one day a misterious girl that uses Hakkyoku ken defeats one of the top ranked fighters
25 A boy that practices a sacred martial art arrive in a new school were he finds a girl that seems to curse him
27 A boy works for a small girl that runs an art shop,they recieve a cursed picture with a woman covering his face
30 a girl finds an injured boy in the forest ,in the meantime a group of knights is come to her town in order to absorb the energy of the people ,the noble of the city summon a two handed axe and fights back
Jan 24, 2020 11:34 AM
Jan 2020
I recently read a manga and cant remember the name. Its not that popular and after searching for weeks on different sites ,I've had no luck.

The manga goes something like this.
MC is a highschool delinquet.
MC sleeps in a dumpster and clicks photos of classmates.
He takes photo of a classmate and she catches him. They end up sleeping together.
The mc also sleeps with a teacher who tells him she saw the mc and the girl the other day
And then it keeps getting twisted and darker.
With reveals like mc has a stepmom who fucks him. And that the classmate is actually controlling the teacher etc etc

I know im probably not making sense but if someone knows the name. please help
Its driven me crazy looking for it
Jan 24, 2020 12:18 PM

Aug 2015
Hi, I've recently stumbled upon this : https://myanimelist.net/manga/116766/Hige_wo_Soru_Soshite_Joshikousei_wo_Hirou
And it made me remember a pretty old manga that had the same theme, except the relationship becomes casually sexual, but there was a fairly wholesome end too I think. The girl calls the man Mister, and I think it was fairly short, like 6 or 8 chapters. I just cannot remember more than this, and I've looked across the recommendations for similar mangas on MAL itself without spotting it.

Anyone got this ? I read it years ago and really want to find it again.

Avatar and signature picture made by aryandil.
Jan 24, 2020 6:55 PM
Jan 2020
Can I get some help identifying this Manga. MC is a super smart guy and then he was kidnapped. He was given the power of "The ability of what other thinks your ability is". He also has this girl partner where she can enhance her ability 10x. All of the character has some unique abilities and I kinda forgot the manga
Jan 24, 2020 7:20 PM

Apr 2013
Needtofindmanga said:
I recently read a manga and cant remember the name. Its not that popular and after searching for weeks on different sites ,I've had no luck.

The manga goes something like this.
MC is a highschool delinquet.
MC sleeps in a dumpster and clicks photos of classmates.
He takes photo of a classmate and she catches him. They end up sleeping together.
The mc also sleeps with a teacher who tells him she saw the mc and the girl the other day
And then it keeps getting twisted and darker.
With reveals like mc has a stepmom who fucks him. And that the classmate is actually controlling the teacher etc etc

I know im probably not making sense but if someone knows the name. please help
Its driven me crazy looking for it
Should be this. https://myanimelist.net/manga/41099/Kanojo-tachi_no_Saishuu_Teiri

Mamamama99 said:
Hi, I've recently stumbled upon this : https://myanimelist.net/manga/116766/Hige_wo_Soru_Soshite_Joshikousei_wo_Hirou
And it made me remember a pretty old manga that had the same theme, except the relationship becomes casually sexual, but there was a fairly wholesome end too I think. The girl calls the man Mister, and I think it was fairly short, like 6 or 8 chapters. I just cannot remember more than this, and I've looked across the recommendations for similar mangas on MAL itself without spotting it.

Anyone got this ? I read it years ago and really want to find it again.
Maybe? https://myanimelist.net/manga/80221/Koi_no_Kotoba
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 143 144 [145] 146 147 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

37 by PlasticRobot »»
2 hours ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

66 by Oofmastre9000 »»
3 hours ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

8 by YeeYeeAss »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

376 by HapHazrD »»
Today, 4:50 AM

Poll: » Manga or Light Novels: Which do you prefer?

Digibutter64 - Jan 1, 2020

29 by Jutrio »»
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.