Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2020 3:13 AM
Jul 2018
After watching it, I thought this series would be around the high seven's or low eights, and from the reception everyone seems to be feeling the same way. But the score is getting lower and lower, as for right now its near 7.50.

I find it rather hilarious that anime like this one can get review boomed to oblivion (the same thing happened for Beastars) while Haikyuu, which I know is still good, gets a 9.00 in its first day with its 'first' episode.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 2020 3:28 AM
Jan 2019
It's a shame really but all we can hope is that the score gets higher
Jan 15, 2020 3:32 AM
Oct 2018
It is ultra strange that a show of this quality gets 7.50s

In my opinion the 1st episode was between 9.5-10/10

So fresh and artistic

Hopefully it gets better with time
Jan 15, 2020 3:43 AM

Jan 2011
I don't understand why anyone would score a show until it's over in the first place.
Jan 15, 2020 3:57 AM
Dec 2019
Why do you assume it is review bombed? If you look at the distribution there are rather few scores below 5.
Jan 15, 2020 4:00 AM

Mar 2018
there is barely any low scores and it's not like score even matters before the show finishes airing? wait for it to ACTUALLY end before complaining about the score as it will inevitably fluctuate in the future
Jan 15, 2020 4:34 AM

May 2019
The score will probably go higher, Beastars also started with 7.x(i think it was 7.8) but now it has an 8.4 score. Most people don't rate the show until its finished airing, Haikyuu started with a 9 rating probably because it already has a huge fanbase and they mostly rated it with a 9 or a 10 as soon as it started airing
Jan 15, 2020 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
WALLOWSDYLAN said:
there is barely any low scores and it's not like score even matters before the show finishes airing? wait for it to ACTUALLY end before complaining about the score as it will inevitably fluctuate in the future

I would like to not worry about it, but recently we got the whole Chihayafuru 3 fiasco that has made me skeptical about MAL rankings as a whole. Since it has proven that if an anime (and it's score) gets low enough initially, it won't go back up.
Jan 15, 2020 6:35 AM

Aug 2016
Verty_ said:
I don't understand why anyone would score a show until it's over in the first place.

I change my mind about shows occasionally. But most of the time I've figured out whether I like or dislike something in the first 1-3 episodes. Everything past that can still develope and you can just adjust the score later. It's just a number, not some manifested opinion set in stone forever.
Jan 15, 2020 6:58 AM

Oct 2018
It’s so different from anything else this season....or any other season for that matter. It’s got its own vibe to it and the setting is so unique! I hope the score goes up too!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2020 7:27 AM

Nov 2008
> Why is this show getting review boomed.
Bad CG.
Jan 15, 2020 8:10 AM
Jan 2020
Hisomu said:
> Why is this show getting review boomed.
Bad CG.

Overall only 2 or 3 moments are really bad, the rest is pretty decent or good
Jan 15, 2020 9:29 AM

Dec 2015
Verty_ said:
When you realize what general direction the anime goes and whether u like it or not. U can change the score afterwards if something is up towards the end.
Jan 15, 2020 10:37 AM

Nov 2017
Kami_sama_ said:
WALLOWSDYLAN said:

I would like to not worry about it, but recently we got the whole Chihayafuru 3 fiasco that has made me skeptical about MAL rankings as a whole. Since it has proven that if an anime (and it's score) gets low enough initially, it won't go back up.

any statistical ratings are inaccurate to a fault, but for the most part MAL scores are reasonable indicators of how good a show is or not. my guess of why dorohedoro has a rating around 7.5 is because of the mediocre CGI animation. i like the show but jeez that animation was very mediocre.

you don't have to worry about it getting review bombed though. the only reason why chihayafuru 3 got review bombed is because it overtook vinland saga as the highest rated airing show, and a bunch of vinland saga fans got pissed and review bombed it. we probably don't have to worry about that happening again with this show.
Jan 15, 2020 12:12 PM
Jan 2019
carseatheadrest said:
Kami_sama_ said:

any statistical ratings are inaccurate to a fault, but for the most part MAL scores are reasonable indicators of how good a show is or not. my guess of why dorohedoro has a rating around 7.5 is because of the mediocre CGI animation. i like the show but jeez that animation was very mediocre.

you don't have to worry about it getting review bombed though. the only reason why chihayafuru 3 got review bombed is because it overtook vinland saga as the highest rated airing show, and a bunch of vinland saga fans got pissed and review bombed it. we probably don't have to worry about that happening again with this show.

Really ? Thought it was My Hero Academia fans who did that
Jan 15, 2020 12:29 PM
Nov 2017
Insectoraga said:
carseatheadrest said:

Really ? Thought it was My Hero Academia fans who did that
why the hell would mha fans do that and that’s not why chihayafuru got review bombed . It had to do with the creator and something said about Hong Kong
Jan 15, 2020 4:39 PM

Sep 2010
I usually start rating around 4~6 episodes in unless its really terrible or average.

7.50 is a pretty good score still I mean looking through the seasonal anime over the past seasons quite a few were in the 6 or low 7 range until the series finished airing then the ratings went up.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 15, 2020 9:02 PM

Dec 2018
some people disagree with you, get over it.
Jan 15, 2020 10:22 PM

Mar 2019
Ratings are not worth caring about on this site. Just be happy the show exists. I think it will end up being popular and maybe we'll get seasons 2 and 3.

Many people on this site are superficial idiots. They see CG and they automatically give it a poor rating. They don't care about stories or characters, which is where this show will be golden given what it's adapting. A great manga. Not that this show is ugly because it sure as hell isn't. The backgrounds in episode 1 looked fantastic as did many character shots.
Jan 16, 2020 3:54 AM

Dec 2015
CorkMars said:

Considering you're judging a show on the first episode, then dropping it and giving it a low score, I don't think you're in any position to tell people to "get over it"
Jan 16, 2020 4:40 AM

Mar 2016
Kami_sama_ said:
After watching it, I thought this series would be around the high seven's or low eights, and from the reception everyone seems to be feeling the same way. But the score is getting lower and lower, as for right now its near 7.50.

I find it rather hilarious that anime like this one can get review boomed to oblivion (the same thing happened for Beastars) while Haikyuu, which I know is still good, gets a 9.00 in its first day with its 'first' episode.

First of all:
It stylistically doesn't look nice. You compare it to Beastars - at least Beastars has a fluid mix of 3D to 2D. Not only that but it has an established plot, this doesn't, it's all over the place. This is entirely anecdotal, yet still, I've had probably 250ML of rum go through my system before watching this and I just could not escape the absolute confusion. God forbid I watched this sober; I'd drop it within 9 minutes. Utterly random exposé, I felt like I needed to know something before watching and it and this drastically segregated my experience - I was completely lost.

I really hope it gets better stylistically and story-wise but right now I can't really force myself to watch episode 2 when it airs. I can only really expect the latter due to MAPPA animating it. And yea I'm blaming the studio.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Jan 16, 2020 5:28 AM
Jan 2020
Meew2 said:
Kami_sama_ said:

First of all:
It stylistically doesn't look nice. You compare it to Beastars - at least Beastars has a fluid mix of 3D to 2D. Not only that but it has an established plot, this doesn't, it's all over the place. This is entirely anecdotal, yet still, I've had probably 250ML of rum go through my system before watching this and I just could not escape the absolute confusion. God forbid I watched this sober; I'd drop it within 9 minutes. Utterly random exposé, I felt like I needed to know something before watching and it and this drastically segregated my experience - I was completely lost.

I really hope it gets better stylistically and story-wise but right now I can't really force myself to watch episode 2 when it airs. I can only really expect the latter due to MAPPA animating it. And yea I'm blaming the studio.
I agree that it doesn't look nice, but the initial sense of confusion can be classified as "good adaptation of the source material"...

This also look a bit biased, did Mappa kill your dog?
Jan 16, 2020 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
Meew2 said:
Kami_sama_ said:

First of all:

I tried reading the manga but it really didn't engage me in any way, but for some reason I fell in love with this adaptation.

The soundtrack is great, the voice acting is great, and the backgrounds look godly, at least in my opinion, as they are done by the same artist who created the backgrounds for my favourite anime of all time; Angel's Egg.
Jan 16, 2020 10:01 AM

Dec 2018
Kraftwerk0 said:
CorkMars said:

Considering you're judging a show on the first episode, then dropping it and giving it a low score, I don't think you're in any position to tell people to "get over it"

Considering that we have different opinions and I don't care about yours, I don't think your in any position to make to tell me what I can and can't say. Get over it buddy
Jan 16, 2020 3:53 PM
Jul 2016
CorkMars said:
Kraftwerk0 said:

Considering that we have different opinions and I don't care about yours, I don't think your in any position to make to tell me what I can and can't say. Get over it buddy

u have my support <3
Jan 16, 2020 4:07 PM
Mar 2019
Trolls. They purposely lower scores just for the fun of it. :|
Jan 16, 2020 4:45 PM

Dec 2018
ItsBritneyBitch said:
CorkMars said:

u have my support <3

Thanks Britney! Always happy to see forum allies :)
Jan 16, 2020 5:40 PM

Jun 2015
The answer is simple: Zoomers.
Jan 16, 2020 5:58 PM
Nov 2019
Most anime’s that I’ve followed on this website have the ratings go up by at least 0.2-0.3 when they finish, and for the most part it’s only based on the first ep for now, you’ll find as the series goes on and gets better, the ratings will start to increase once people have seen more
Jan 16, 2020 8:17 PM

Jan 2011
Kami_sama_ said:
WALLOWSDYLAN said:

If you look at the top 50 on MAL you should realize that it is the laughingstock of the internet for a reason.
Jan 17, 2020 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
Kami_sama_ said:

7.50 is not a bad rating at all, its not getting "boomed into oblivion". Only one episode has aired how can you rate something so quickly? I thought the first episode was decent, far from a 7.5 however. The backgrounds look good but the CGI characters look odd and Kaimans voice is annoying. The manga is much better.

Many airing anime get insanely high ratings. Take Yakusoku no Neverland for example. Last year it aired. It was a terrible anime adaptation, bad dialogues, mediocre animation, bad pacing. Yet it is now in the MAL top 50 which it does not deserve, like other anime in that list. Brainlets reviewing an anime after 3 episodes rating it a 10, calling it a masterpiece for being "dark", for instance, are the ones who cause such outrageous and undeserved ratings. A lot of new anime is absolute trash yet they get an 8.99. Smh.
Jan 17, 2020 2:30 AM
Jul 2018
SHRIMP_GOD said:
Kami_sama_ said:

7.50 is not a bad rating at all, its not getting "boomed into oblivion". Only one episode has aired how can you rate something so quickly? I thought the first episode was decent, far from a 7.5 however. The backgrounds look good but the CGI characters look odd and Kaimans voice is annoying. The manga is much better.

Many airing anime get insanely high ratings. Take Yakusoku no Neverland for example. Last year it aired. It was a terrible anime adaptation, bad dialogues, mediocre animation, bad pacing. Yet it is now in the MAL top 50 which it does not deserve, like other anime in that list. Brainlets reviewing an anime after 3 episodes rating it a 10, calling it a masterpiece for being "dark", for instance, are the ones who cause such outrageous and undeserved ratings. A lot of new anime is absolute trash yet they get an 8.99. Smh.

I disagree that MAL's rankings are the problem, it's more the site's lack of moderation for airing shows, as I believe they should restrict the ability to score anime that haven't finished a single cour (12 to 13 episodes), that would prevent any 'hype' or disappointing moments from skewing the score initially.

I find that the MAL rankings do not rank anime from best to worst, but rather judge anime based on a combination of mainstream appeal and overall quality. For example, Cowboy Bebop is seen by many to be a masterpiece but it lacks a quality that would attach it to the mainstream, whereas My Hero Academia has numerous concepts that appeal to the mainstream but lacks in overall narrative quality. This is why an anime like Full-metal Alchemist is at the very top, and won't be beaten any time soon (cough Attack on Titan Final Season cough), since it is the perfect gateway anime and is an anime that very few 'veteran' anime fans dislike, whether it be narratively and artistically.

P.S. concluding with 'Smh' makes you sound like an anime 'elitist/snob'.
removed-userJan 17, 2020 2:34 AM
Jan 17, 2020 2:43 AM

Jan 2018
IMO its all about the fact that nowadays the majority of anime viewers are the newer generations wich are becoming more and more shallow and dim witted, so you cant expect the majority to appreciate unique works of art like this or beastars or any other actually good anime for what its worth, because the majority are little kids who nowadays more so than ever just want something to relate to - some story about teenage love and school, and annoying squeaking characters. all the unique anime dont get as much view as the same old cliche about teenagers problems, wich are normally portrayed in a very shallow way lol, and thats the problem, its like a kid writing for a kid, if it was a story about teen and high school but aiming at some more realistic aspects of it thats fine, but most arent. before the youth were more into fantasy stories that would take them away from their day to day lives, and characters that were inspirations, now they just want characters that are exactly like they are irl, and stories about school life that is a better version of theyre own lives, with snobby complaining brats, these always existed yeah, but now theyre the pop anime, and dark and fantasy animes, if they dont have that touch of squeaking teenage characters and theyre stubborness, well its just not gonna get that much attention from the community, but for me i really dont care, except for the fact that it becomes ever more harder for series like this one to actually become a full fledged one, or to even be published, with many seasons, vinland saga is a rare example of a mature series that is popular. so yeah all this IMO characterizes a downfall in the quality of the anime industry, that mirrors the downfall of intelligence and culture in the youth and in all people in general, and the industry has to give the people what they want, if not they lose money... and yeah call me anime elitist or boomer or whatever, i just consider it good taste, look at my anime list see if i have any ecchi or crappy high school anime on there, yeah there are some cliche anime and high school anime but i dont watch any stupid shit with annoying characters, wich is obviously aimed at younger audiences, maybe one or two but they have more than that going for them, yeah, i just cant get into that.
ecoseedJan 17, 2020 2:56 AM
Jan 17, 2020 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
Kami_sama_ said:
SHRIMP_GOD said:

I disagree that MAL's rankings are the problem, it's more the site's lack of moderation for airing shows, as I believe they should restrict the ability to score anime that haven't finished a single cour (12 to 13 episodes), that would prevent any 'hype' or disappointing moments from skewing the score initially.

I find that the MAL rankings do not rank anime from best to worst, but rather judge anime based on a combination of mainstream appeal and overall quality. For example, Cowboy Bebop is seen by many to be a masterpiece but it lacks a quality that would attach it to the mainstream, whereas My Hero Academia has numerous concepts that appeal to the mainstream but lacks in overall narrative quality. This is why an anime like Full-metal Alchemist is at the very top, and won't be beaten any time soon (cough Attack on Titan Final Season cough), since it is the perfect gateway anime and is an anime that very few 'veteran' anime fans dislike, whether it be narratively and artistically.

P.S. concluding with 'Smh' makes you sound like an anime 'elitist/snob'.

thats because i am hahaha, i do agree with what you said there though. i wish there were more creative and original anime. i wouldnt mind to wait longer for such a series. Less mediocre anime but more quality anime. i also agree with ecoseed, its why ratings are inaccurate.
Jan 17, 2020 10:40 AM

Apr 2018
Heh heh, welcome to MAL, the only anime website where Evangelion is hated more than Boku no Pico.
Jan 17, 2020 11:45 AM

Feb 2018
Kami_sama_ said:

Its simple, people have watched Haikyuu and they know the remaining episodes will be really good!! But for this show, there was no anime, manga is relatively old (not much hype), no idea of how it will progress, so it gets lower rating!!

Infact, I believe that the rating is more than it would be if it was an ORIGINAL, like ID:Invaded. It might have been just 7.3x if it was original, similarly if haikyuu was an original the rating might not have crossed even 8 (in 1st episode that is)!!
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Jan 17, 2020 11:51 AM

Feb 2018
SHRIMP_GOD said:
Kami_sama_ said:

Oh man, no trash anime gets a rating of 8.99 ever. I am so sorry regarding your delusions. And no new anime (which is not a sequel), ever gets 8.99 in the first few episodes itself!!

I do not like the adaption of Yakusoku no Neverland, but was it trash!!
Just forget about the manga, from an anime only perspective, it was a damn good show!! It fully deserves to be 8.5+.

I believe that for retaining monologues they might have needed 14 odd episodes instead of 12. (or 13 episodes with 1st being 1 hr long!!). It might have crosses even 9 with the monologues!!
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Jan 17, 2020 12:34 PM

Jul 2015
Dorohedoro says nothing to me. A lot nonsense gore and a caiman, no plot
Jan 17, 2020 2:20 PM
Dec 2019
I guess the question is: why should it get a higher score for the first episode? Because of the "expectations" you have for it? Of course, if you know how the manga continues, you might rate it higher.

But in the first episode we had decent CG that is bogged down by a bad framerate (or bad frame pacing). Great background art and really nice sound effects. We were shown that it is pretty gritty and violent (the latter does not automatically yield a better score^^). We have two main characters, only one of whom I found to be likeable (Nikaidou). The story is in pieces for now, have to continue to see where this will go.

So all in all, I think a 7-8 is a good starting point. If the second episode makes it more clear where the show is headed, establishes the setting better and introduces more characters the score will surely rise.
Jan 18, 2020 4:13 AM
Jan 2019
It’s not even being bombed it doesn’t even have many low scores go look at chihayafuru season 3 stats and that’s what a review bomb looks like
Jan 18, 2020 6:17 AM

Dec 2015
I don't see anything bad happening atm. Only a good score of around 7.5 - which is pretty good for the random/weird setting.
Jan 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Oct 2010
Verty_ said:
Kami_sama_ said:

If you look at the top 50 on MAL you should realize that it is the laughingstock of the internet for a reason.
except that they're not much different than other anime sites lol

Anyway, this is at 7.53 right now. Which is VERY normal for a show like this. This is NOT getting review bombed. You can even see it in the stats page. There's more insane 10/10s than there are combined votes between 1 and 5. Most the score being 8 is normal.
Jan 18, 2020 10:52 AM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
I'm among those who pre-select potential shows to watch based on their rating, and only then start reading synopses and reviews. Because the vast majority of the time a sub-7 show will be hot garbage, and 8.5+ will be worth the time. Exceptions exist but they are marginal. Ratings reflect on the public's opinion on how the premise is executed, or how the source material is adapted. A lot of times the premise is good but the execution sucks, and vice versa. Ratings are not useless. What would have been more useful, however, is ratings dynamics. If one could see a plot that would show the change of rating over time, it would tell so much more about the show than anything else at a glance.

Indeed, rating is an extremely condensed form of opinion. Asking people not to rate until the show has aired is ludicrous, much like asking them not to rate if they drop the show. It's unreasonable to expect people to stick to what they don't enjoy watching, so the only result you'll get out of such a setup is an echo chamber with mostly positive votes on every show. The actual rating scale on the site is already between 5 and 10, this would move it to between 7–8 and 10. This would help nothing—certainly not improving the standing of underrated shows.

Unconventional shows that give off a poor initial impression but come around are also not unheard of. Among those are Planet With and ACCA who started below 7 but climbed to 7.33 and 7.7 respectively. Nothing's to say Dorohedoro won't join them as the story gets into the juicy parts.
Jan 18, 2020 1:00 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kami_sama_ said:

Haikyuu's ridiculously high score is a result of sequel bias which rewards the scores of sequels which are not weighed down by "neutral" viewers. About 90% of the people who watch it are people who are fans of the previous season so as long as the production team doesn't mess with the story and deliver quality art/animation, the score will be higher than previous iterations. Look for example at all the Gaitama stuff in the top 50.
MAL doesn't really have a solution for this unfortunately (if it was up to me I'd pool all the seasons of a same series in one lot).

Now, regarding Dorohedoro, there's many reasons for the relatively low score. Let's start with it not being a big HYPE production based on a famous manga or video game.
Visually it's not a pretty show like lets say Demon Slayer that charmed all with it's great art and fluid animation. Many a huge fan of the manga will be disappointed with the use of CGI (unfortunately Seinen manga rarely get top notch animation). The story is a slow burn too, it takes a while to reel you in.

I'm sure the score will rise at some point, but I suggest to just enjoy what you like and not worry about scores too much.

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 18, 2020 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
shubh_jain_2 said:
SHRIMP_GOD said:

Oh man, no trash anime gets a rating of 8.99 ever. I am so sorry regarding your delusions. And no new anime (which is not a sequel), ever gets 8.99 in the first few episodes itself!!

Just forget about the manga, from an anime only perspective, it was a damn good show!! It fully deserves to be 8.5+.

I believe that for retaining monologues they might have needed 14 odd episodes instead of 12. (or 13 episodes with 1st being 1 hr long!!). It might have crosses even 9 with the monologues!!

if you had paid attention last year you would have seen that it got insanely high ratings within the first few episodes along with reviews that rated it a 10 already. from an anime only perspective it was mediocre, it was bad. it does not deserve its rating, if you think otherwise thats fine.
Jan 19, 2020 9:55 AM

Feb 2018
SHRIMP_GOD said:
shubh_jain_2 said:

if you had paid attention last year you would have seen that it got insanely high ratings within the first few episodes along with reviews that rated it a 10 already. from an anime only perspective it was mediocre, it was bad. it does not deserve its rating, if you think otherwise thats fine.

If you are talking about neverland, I found it really interesting from ep 1 itself!! (although I was actually disappointed because I knew how much better it could have been!!)
Jan 19, 2020 1:56 PM

Jul 2017
I don't think its getting review bombed, the fact that it's a niche series with a CGI style that generally isn't popular and it's also in Netflix jail so that may skew the general reception of it. I'm enjoying it though because I love the manga and think it's one of the greatest manga out there.

Also in general don't take the scores and the reviews on this site seriously.
Jan 20, 2020 12:22 PM

Feb 2018
The rating trend has already reversed from 2nd episode itself! So yeah
Jan 20, 2020 11:16 PM

Feb 2008
I would actually say the scores would become more biased if you didn't allow people to rate it even if they didn't finish it. Because the simple fact of the matter is people who enjoy an anime are more likely to finish it than those who don't enjoy it.

With that said, I do think they should at least watch 3 episodes before they can rate it. But even if MAL did that, how could they even enforce such a thing? Anyone can simply put that they watched however many episodes they need to then add a rating.

Anyway, more on topic. I would say the CG in this anime is a bit of a mixed bag. In some instances it's pretty good and in others it's really bad. For example, I find the animations for Kaiman in particular to be not very good. Though at the same time, I can't really tell if it's done on purpose or not ... or if they just were not entirely sure how to animate a person with a lizard head. (They should have asked for help from the ones who animated Beastars lol ... joking mostly, though I do find Beastars CG to be quite exceptional.)

Beyond the CG for this anime, it's certainly caught enough of my attention thus far and is fun to watch. But I don't see enough just yet that I consider the score to be a problem. I think a 7.5 at the moment seems reasonable.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Jan 21, 2020 1:11 AM
Apr 2012
Kraftwerk0 said:
CorkMars said:

Sure, some people are put off my CGI. CGI objectively less appealing than traditional style art and depending on the viewers tolerance they will either accept it or drop it.

That's a red herring btw, shouldn't use that as defense. If a large majority enjoy it, it will go up in score. That's all there is to it. Look at Beastars
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

204 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

65 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

69 by FarCritical »»
Mar 27, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

70 by FarCritical »»
Mar 26, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

75 by FarCritical »»
Mar 25, 5:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.