Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2020 10:59 AM

Apr 2015
Pretty great episode! I have to say that the OST at the end was really nice and fitting! Animation was pretty good too. It's good to see that even pro heros like Nighteye can still learn something from their quirks... the future he can see, can change!

I do have to say though, this arc as a whole, I expected it to be better! But it was still pretty great!
Jan 11, 2020 11:08 AM

Jan 2008
Probably the best episode of this arc, that final attack was a spectacle.
Jan 11, 2020 11:08 AM

May 2014
Deku looking like a super saiyan was a tad humorous, but it was an amazing fight nonetheless. I definitely haven't been feeling the hype for this arc in the anime as i did in the manga, but this fight made up for everything that came before it in my opinion. There's still more episodes until this season ends, hopefully it can get boosted from an 8 to a 9 and sit along with all the other season's scores for me.
Jan 11, 2020 11:15 AM

Nov 2019
Fantastic ass 9.5/10 episode
Jan 11, 2020 11:15 AM

Jan 2018
ONE PUNCHHHHHHHH tana tanan tanaann
Consecutive normal punchs
Jan 11, 2020 11:26 AM
Oct 2019
Excellent moving and drawing , I hope the studio will continue with this.

Aug 2018
Shadzzo said:
Yikes that english song was so out of place and loud. Completely destroyed the scene for me and i prayed for it to end.

Such a disappointing season. The pace was bad (this arc had pacing issues in the manga too infact it was even worse), animation was nothing but a shadow of the previous seasons (some parts felt like powerpoint slideshow lmao) and average at best fights. Honestly even Fatgum's fight was better than this "Main fight" of the season. I can understand why mangaka of bnha Horikoshi said that he disliked drawing and writing this arc

Really? he said that? Could i see the source? Could anyone give the source?
Jul 2011
So Mirio's big fight animation quality was sacrificed for this, was great to see Deku power at this level animated though. Using Eri as a some weird "battery" to maintain 100% without Deku's body exploding into dust was a neat idea and I like how Mirio's cape was used to bind them both as a subtle way to symbolize them all together to overcome Chisaki.

"Your quirk is a blessing", good going Deku. Protect that smile.
Jan 11, 2020 11:29 AM
May 2016
FrivMAnt2 said:
Honestly, people are being so nitpicky over the episodes this season. Yes, things could've been improved but doesn't literally every episode of every anime? The people complaining are judging it like it's something that should've been a godsend. Be grateful that the animation was this clean while they were also working on the movie. As for the music, I don't see what people are complaining are about, because the vocals were really impactful for that scene and also, an anime is meant to be an ADAPTATION, not a completely improved and expanded on version, so things are great the way they are.

But that's stupid. Adaptations should always strive to improve upon the source material in ways they can unless the source materials are exceptional already, other anime have done this well enough to truly become better than the manga and MHA is definitely a series that has a ton of flaws that the anime could have mended up. Can we stop with this dumb "oh my god all criticism is just nitpicking you should be grateful you even got an anime to begin with!!" shit? People are criticizing because they want to see the series be the best it can be. People are criticizing this season because it feels like a shadow of what the series was in, say, season 2 where the animation was consistent and full of energy all the way and was also absolutely loaded with fantastic direction. Season 4 lacks a ton of this, of course people are going to complain. You might not realize it because you're clearly head-over-heels for the show but dismissing other people's criticisms as "nitpicks" is very childish.

As for the vocals and I presume you're referring to me, I'm referring to AFO's theme being used as the closing theme for the episode. The song played during the first half with Eri's rescue was wonderful. AFO's theme did not fit the ending of the episode at all and completely clashed with the moment which was extremely triumphant in the manga, not dread-inducing like the OST painted it out to be.
Jan 11, 2020 11:35 AM

Jan 2017
FrivMAnt2 said:
The people complaining are judging it like it's something that should've been a godsend.

More like, we're judging it like it should have been the climax of an arc of a series known for incredible action sequences, done by a well-regarded studio known for great animation.

Judging a series by the standard it set itself in earlier seasons isn't unreasonable, I think.
Jan 11, 2020 11:52 AM

Aug 2018
Shadzzo said:
Sasuga Bones... I miss the old seasons.

The comparison you made was not fair. The manga aims to elevate a still image, while the anime aims to elevated moving images(sequences). What you did was freeze a specific image in the sequence, a instance in which the animation zoomed out, an instance that lasted less than a second cuz it was meant to be viewed in motion. This youtuber's vid explains more thoroughly. please watch to the end to see that your criticism is invalid and uninformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4MkyfBNac
Jan 11, 2020 12:07 PM

Aug 2019
The OST was pretty good, and the episode was decent in my opinion, but the sheer number of flashbacks ruined any positive momentum the episode had built.

Still a solid 3/5 showing.

Jan 11, 2020 12:08 PM

Aug 2018
I haven't much to say but this episode is the best of the 4th season with no comparision.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2020 12:14 PM
Jul 2018
What a great episode it was! *.*

Deku and Overhaul's fight was awesome! So happy to see that Deku defeated him ^^
Jan 11, 2020 12:27 PM

Mar 2018
Insane power with Eri on his back! Very cool combo of powers.
Right in the feelers when Deku caught Eri <3
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Jan 11, 2020 12:31 PM
Nov 2019
Eri power is insanely good and dangerous!
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Jan 11, 2020 12:46 PM

Feb 2018
bruh Deku is #1 trending on twitter in India. What the actual fuck. This is the first time I've seen something anime related trending here.
Jan 11, 2020 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
The most epic moment in the entire series so far.
Happy birthday, Shouto!
Jan 11, 2020 1:09 PM

Mar 2014
Oh damn, so her mother actually abandoned her after she accidentally rewound her father out of existence. Ouch.

Deku went PLUS ULTRA INSTINCT and it was amazing. Finally Eri saw that they wouldn't give up and let them help her
Jan 11, 2020 1:12 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I had a lot of questions in regard to this ep.

What does Eri quirk really do? Does that mean she can fix All Might, Nighteye and Mirio? Is it rewind injury? If her blood destroy other people quirk, then why is Deku alive with his quirk and her dad died? Her quirk is out of control and Deku is using 100% fake OFA at ease. The anime doesn't do a good job explaining it even with the random flashbacks.
Jan 11, 2020 1:14 PM
Apr 2016
Also important to remember how cringe and stupid and meaningless was the whole scene with the girls upstairs. Was it a part of the original? Hopefully not, otherwise it would discredit the author. "PLUS ULTRA WE OVERCOME COMMON SENSE". Terrifying, this could have been the beginning of the end for this decent series.
Re:formed
Jan 11, 2020 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
*Looks at the poll results*
"Wow people really love this episode. That's awesome"
*Looks at the comments*
"...Wait what?"
Jan 11, 2020 1:16 PM
Apr 2016
xkazutox said:
I had a lot of questions in regard to this ep.

What does Eri quirk really do? Does that mean she can fix All Might, Nighteye and Mirio? Is it rewind injury? If her blood destroy other people quirk, then why is Deku alive with his quirk and her dad died? Her quirk is out of control and Deku is using 100% fake OFA at ease. The anime doesn't do a good job explaining it even with the random flashbacks.

I expect it being explained more in detail the following episode, but what is obvious is that she can turn time back for people. To the point they never existed, or several seconds ago. This sounds even more "overpowered" than Chisaki and is a conceptual nightmare for a coherent author.
MiiyoSon said:
*Looks at the poll results*
"Wow people really love this episode. That's awesome"
*Looks at the comments*
"...Wait what?"

Most chimps who vote have nothing of essence to say either way, or are still at the development stage when they are unable to form a statement and express themselves in a clear and coherent manner. The silent majority is a pitiful one.
Re:formed
Jan 11, 2020 1:18 PM

Mar 2019
that was insane holy shit

Jan 11, 2020 1:34 PM

Apr 2013
Epic Fight Check
Music starts playing when it looks likei t's oger Check
Personal Hoppu on the back safely secured Check

According to these big three this shows that the episode was good.
Jan 11, 2020 1:38 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
OnePunch18 said:
xkazutox said:

I made the post to show the reference they used from other anime since Deku himself never learn to throw multiple consecutive punch at once. Bones made it possible.

He also did it in the manga

Yes, but the manga didn't show that angle and the anime made it look like it look shooting beam fists assuming he doesn't have a flight ability to close his distance to Chisaki. That's why I said it was a reference. lol

Jan 11, 2020 1:41 PM
Mar 2015
Great episode Deku able to change the future that Night Eye foresaw
Jan 11, 2020 1:45 PM

Jan 2016
xkazutox said:
OnePunch18 said:

He also did it in the manga

Yes, but the manga didn't show that angle and the anime made it look like it look shooting beam fists assuming he doesn't have a flight ability to close his distance to Chisaki. That's why I said it was a reference. lol

People are forgetting that yatapon (the one who did this scene) also worked in One punch man season 1 actually he did a lot of the action scenes in there
Jan 11, 2020 2:15 PM
Oct 2019
Oh my God I did not know Deku Was This Strong
Jan 11, 2020 2:21 PM

Oct 2010
English song was cringe and really didn't fit at all. The song itself didn't have good musical flow and lyrics were hard to understand. Just didn't mesh well with the scene.

Sakuga was good but the Paka-checker went all United States of Smash on this episode. Honestly ruined what should've been the best action scenes of the episode.
Jan 11, 2020 2:25 PM
Mar 2018
was kinda expecting a better fight than this..... i think the background music was the main problem. sakuga was alright here
Jan 11, 2020 2:27 PM
Apr 2017
It's not like MHA ss1-3 i'd seen. Nothing special for me in this half of ss4.

Jan 11, 2020 2:28 PM

Feb 2015
Probably one of the best animated fights in the series. Also, probably one of the most mediocre fights in the series taking away all the Sakuga. It was disappointing in the manga too, so not unexpected. Basically, a kick and then one-shot punch.
Interesting use of multiple punches I guess? I don't think that was manga originated but they wanted to emphasize Deku's power up I guess.

Some pretty interesting direction outside of the shitty flashback placement. The Toga line was probably my favorite line from her. Was cool.

Sucks that Mirio's shining moment sucked so much.Would've made his moment shine alot more for me. The flashbacks are really hamfisted as always although I think Eri's flashback of Mirio made the most sense since he basically rescued her.

Deku's monologue for rescuing Eri was ok. Pretty surface level stuff not much different from this arc. I think the song was interesting to use, but eh. Don't really care much for it.

The first "kick" was hard to tell what he did. He's about to kick then he disappears and went upward? The angle didn't look like that.

Bad Flashback placement is bad flashback placement. Not much different from the rest of my arc complaints.

Deku's final monologue, pretty generic this time and he isn't even talking to Chisaki.
Final animation sequence, pretty good.
An island from a dream within a dream? I could never pass up a great adventure like this!
Jan 11, 2020 2:30 PM

Feb 2018
Jeez some of y'all are damn near impossible to please.

This was a top 5 MHA episode.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jan 11, 2020 2:32 PM
Jan 2020
... I'm sorry, I hate it.

Agh. No, it's great, most of it is actually FANTASTIC. The problem is, everything is great except ONE thing, and that one thing has killed it for me and turned it into a massive wasted moment.

The art is amazing.

The animation is smooth and really well executed unlike previous episodes, which was very nice.

The voices are great.

The PROBLEM is the goddam music. It's a soundtrack associated with Hopelessness and villains. For example, it's the one that played when OFA had All Might on the brink of defeat before he turned it around, or more recently when Overhaul skewered Nighteye. It's somber, it's bleak, and drips with tension. It is LITERALLY called All For One. It's the theme of one of the most evil characters in the entire show.

This fight was none of those things. It was Deku realising his aspiration to become a hero that can protect at the very least, a young girl. For a brief moment we saw his full potential.

At the very least this scene deserved the "All Might with UA students theme" aka the one that played over the United States of Smash and several other parts of heroism, OR, and this is something I see as a real let down, they should've let You Say Run out of the closet and extended the fight in a similar way to All Might be Noumu. That would've been PERFECT (so perfect in fact people where theorising the reason YSR hasn't been played for 2 seasons was purely to make it even more spectacular when it came back for this fight)

But no, Deku got a villainous theme to go along with him beating this villain. Excuse me what?

Bones are great. They MUST know how motif's work better than this right? I mean, they're the ones that made YSR such a phenomenom by building it up through the "You can be a hero" soundtrack before unleashing it's full might in the last battle of season 1. They MUST know you can't just slam any old music onto a scene and call it a day, ESPECIALLY one that is associated with the exact opposite meaning as what it was played over.

I mean, did they forget to cut it once Chisaki's flashback finished? I'm genuinely baffled by the choice, it just takes me completely out of the scene way too much because it just doesn't fit at all.

So, even though the episode could've been amazing and got 5/5, I have to give it the lowest marks for just the most moronic choice I've ever seen a studio make.
ExeliorJan 11, 2020 2:36 PM

Jan 2018
Nothing much to say about this episode, I liked it both in the manga and anime, good music choice, and best frame of all:

Feb 2015
Very minor Nitpick in my head: Honestly, Eri's quirk should be more specified because the way it's used is in too many applications that don't really line up well. Overhaul has manipulated Eri's quirk to be able to only reverse the quirk factor in a person, but what is quirk factor. Is it supposed to be genetic DNA? Is it supposed to go reverse your genes all the way back to before and how? Even then, if Eri's power can go back all that far, how can Eri at her full power not revert Deku to the point of fetus or death like her father.
Are the injuries really significant enough for her power not to rewind Years instead of seconds/minutes? I feel like Specifying the limits of her power or giving us a good measure would be better so it doesn't act as an end all be all solution like the kiss doctor where she only speeds up your body's recovery speed rather actually healing.

TL;DR Eri's power was so poorly defined that she was basically a major plot device that allowed her to erase only quirks which aren't really defined either (are they genes?) and rewind Deku back for only seconds at her current full power when she deleted her father by his whole life by accident.
An island from a dream within a dream? I could never pass up a great adventure like this!

Sep 2011
shayed__ said:
I am either losing my enjoyment for this franchise or the episode is just overhyped and this was not even close to being one of the best fights. I remember the greatness and the tears that I shed when I watched Deku vs Todoroki or all might vs all for one. This didn't come close at all.

Still a good episode though
I'm in the same camp, this episode and arc as a whole was a big ball of nothing for me, theres aspects of it I like but it feels like everything was just sort of half baked and there wasn't enough to get me emotionally connected at all. Granted I was spoiled on a couple of things so maybe that didnt help, but at the same time I was also spoiled entirely on the all for one fight and that still had alot of weight attatched to it for me. This I just couldnt care about nighteye, mirio, and especially overhaul whose a villain I think is totally lacking in everything but his voice and design. And the whole arc felt like it was just building up and bulding even more up as its crutch only for the finale being really not anything different than what we have had before.

Other than the English song which I also must echo, was bad or at least massively unfitting, I dont think theres really anything that happened this episode specifically that was really wrong, but rather the arc as a whole felt dragged and lacking in energy and I really feel like its cause of how much the previous cast members feel like there isn't much purpose for them anymore combined with the whole underdog crutch for deku himself being basically over by this point so I'm not really rooting for him to the same level especially with how this big fight ends with him not overcoming his own weaknesses but just utilizing an op power up from someone else, that kind of thing can totally work mind you but her it just felt.....I dunno kind of unearned? I get what it was trying to go for especially since on a thematic level its more eri defeating overhaul than it deku himself, which is a part I like in concept more than execution, but this just felt more kind of on the anticlimax side of things for me, beautiful yutaka nakamura animation flexing aside cause that man is an animation god.

Oh well heres hoping this was more a road bump more so than a sign of decline. Heres hoping future arcs are at least more entertaining for me.
JizzyHitlerJan 11, 2020 2:45 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 11, 2020 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Just fucking amazing, Deku all covered in shadow was badass
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 11, 2020 2:44 PM
Jan 2020
Can anyone tell me that background music when Eri jumped into Deku’s kind arms? Pls and thank you! This was so epic and I loved every second of the episode!! I just hope that maybe Eri can control her quirk and maybe fix Mirio and his quirk! And also possibly All Might while we’re on the subject!!
Jan 11, 2020 2:49 PM

May 2015
1 minute cut from a known animation veteran and people are calling this the best MHA fight... Overhaul and Mirio were definitely the glue keeping this arc together. Deku/Nighteye were either misused or underutilized. Eri is still a plot device. This episode had close to Naruto level flashbacks.

This was a fine episode overall but it also epitomizes the issue with this season. Also, weird music choice 4/5

Jan 11, 2020 2:53 PM
Dec 2016
Do the people complaining not realize the episode was never gonna live up to their unreasonable expectations manga readers with their idealized nostalgic remembrance of the first time they read the story line were never gonna be satisfied with the adaptation becuase it would never live up to their ideal no matter what the studio did and their hyping of the season set a bar so high for even the non manga readers that it destroys their appreciation of their first experience with it cause they were expecting the impossible from the hype thrown at them
Jan 11, 2020 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
The soundtrack at the end made it sounded like Deku is gonna become the final boss or something.
Jan 11, 2020 3:01 PM
Jan 2020
Nobody5464 said:
Do the people complaining not realize the episode was never gonna live up to their unreasonable expectations manga readers with their idealized nostalgic remembrance of the first time they read the story line were never gonna be satisfied with the adaptation becuase it would never live up to their ideal no matter what the studio did and their hyping of the season set a bar so high for even the non manga readers that it destroys their appreciation of their first experience with it cause they were expecting the impossible from the hype thrown at them

I absolutely get this and I put a ton of blame on being spoiled ahead of time for people blowing the hype way out of the water for a decent arc.

But there was a serious dam issue with this episode - the music choice at the end.

Using All For One's theme over Deku winning a fight is... It's just downright stupid. It's legitimately the worst avoidable decision I've ever seen made in an anime. It's not like it's troubles with animation which can be explained by a studio being pressed for time or a VA not quite getting a voice line correct.

It's using the theme of the most evil villain in the show so far, that has only ever been used on sinister moments such as Overhaul skewering Nighteye over the victory of the main hero.

That's... That's insane. It's actually insane. I'm genuinely contemplating the idea that the music director for this season is trying to kill the show or something it's that bad.
Jan 11, 2020 3:02 PM

Oct 2018
Animation was actually quite okay this episode, but if this is where all the other 12 episodes of animation budget went, I won't say it's worth it.
【🇳​🇪​🇼​ 🇵​🇷​🇴​🇫​🇮​🇱​🇪​ 🇩​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇬​🇳​】

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

Jan 11, 2020 3:04 PM

Dec 2017
welp, this episode got much more hate than i expected it to get, not that all of it is undeserving
Jan 11, 2020 3:10 PM

Jul 2017
The beginning of the episode kinda felt awkward with Toga's quirk making me think I might've skipped an episode. Also, this episode was filled to the brim with flashbacks giving me black clover vibes *shivers*

I somewhat enjoyed this episode but this anime still is so overrated.
Jan 11, 2020 3:42 PM

May 2017
JizzyHitler said:
shayed__ said:
I am either losing my enjoyment for this franchise or the episode is just overhyped and this was not even close to being one of the best fights. I remember the greatness and the tears that I shed when I watched Deku vs Todoroki or all might vs all for one. This didn't come close at all.

Still a good episode though
I'm in the same camp, this episode and arc as a whole was a big ball of nothing for me, theres aspects of it I like but it feels like everything was just sort of half baked and there wasn't enough to get me emotionally connected at all. Granted I was spoiled on a couple of things so maybe that didnt help, but at the same time I was also spoiled entirely on the all for one fight and that still had alot of weight attatched to it for me. This I just couldnt care about nighteye, mirio, and especially overhaul whose a villain I think is totally lacking in everything but his voice and design. And the whole arc felt like it was just building up and bulding even more up as its crutch only for the finale being really not anything different than what we have had before.

Other than the English song which I also must echo, was bad or at least massively unfitting, I dont think theres really anything that happened this episode specifically that was really wrong, but rather the arc as a whole felt dragged and lacking in energy and I really feel like its cause of how much the previous cast members feel like there isn't much purpose for them anymore combined with the whole underdog crutch for deku himself being basically over by this point so I'm not really rooting for him to the same level especially with how this big fight ends with him not overcoming his own weaknesses but just utilizing an op power up from someone else, that kind of thing can totally work mind you but her it just felt.....I dunno kind of unearned? I get what it was trying to go for especially since on a thematic level its more eri defeating overhaul than it deku himself, which is a part I like in concept more than execution, but this just felt more kind of on the anticlimax side of things for me, beautiful yutaka nakamura animation flexing aside cause that man is an animation god.

Oh well heres hoping this was more a road bump more so than a sign of decline. Heres hoping future arcs are at least more entertaining for me.

Yup.. Pretty much summed up my thoughts. I just dont really feel invested into this arc at all. It just does not click with me. Biggest reason might be Overhaul. I just think hes super uninteresting with lacking motives. Even Stain which had much less build up was in my opinion ten times more interesting. To be honest Season 2 in general was just much superior even compared to season 3 in my opinion but season 4 has to be the weakest of them all so far.

Funny enough the Mirio episode gave me more feels than this episode even though the Mirio one was pretty lackluster direction and animation wise. Like you mentioned we don't really feel invested into these new characters like nighteye etc. I miss having Iida, Todoroki, Bakugo and All Might in the focus. These are the boys that defined this show for me. It's a good thing to broaden the character cast with new cool characters like Mirio but I feel like the lack of development of the new characters and the overall plot of this arc just don't really blend that well together. Well to be honest I'm pretty sure that it's mostly the plot that leaves a mixed taste in my mouth.

Also yup the music felt non existend in this episode and the music I did notice was the weird english song at the start. Compare that to All might's moment when he gave All for One the finishing punch.. Holy shit the voice acting, the music and the animation were on a fucking different level. All might in general is just a fking beast character.
Jan 11, 2020 3:43 PM

Oct 2013
Good, but also dissapointing.
Jan 11, 2020 3:48 PM

Jun 2011
the last moments made the episode worth it
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.