Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 10, 2020 8:16 PM
Jul 2019
BRO the happiness i am feeling RN is indescribable. its disappointing that they didn't start off with hinata's speech like they did in the last three seasons, as well as the commercial break for s4 is honestly low effort (run with the wind was so much better imo), as well as season 2's 2nd opening (OP 4) is really the superior op overall, this was mild in comparison. im afraid that production ig may be rushing things..the animation seems so much stiffer in comparison to s3...but the new character designs and really just having new content and seeing the boys on screen again after years of waiting overrules my complaints. im just so so HAPPY to be experiencing this excitement for a show again
loeyeolJan 10, 2020 10:46 PM
Jan 10, 2020 8:31 PM

Jul 2017
strong 1st episode, enjoyed every bit of it! as a manga reader seeing those panels animated is glorious.

smell of coffee
songs of sleep

Jan 10, 2020 8:42 PM

Dec 2014
HEY!HEY!HEY! We're back, god I've missed this. Watching the OVA before had me pumped for S4 and I'm still so excited.

I can't stress how much I love the pure energy from the series. The comedy is always on point and the characters just have so much life to them, it's just a pleasure to watch and get excited with them.

Really looking forward to see what happens in both the training camps especially interested in the All-Japan camp to see some of the players. I would especially like to see more of the team that beat Fukorodani.

Soundtrack is epic as always, Yuki Hayashi ftw! OP and ED are great as well. We're in for another treat this season and I can't wait.
Jan 10, 2020 8:58 PM
Oct 2019
So excited when I listened to Burnout Syndromes OP! Even more excited with this first episode! 😍

It's only episode 1 and I already feel the competitive energy! 💪
It's not Hinata if he doesn't make any silly and unexpected decision 🤣
And oh! How I missed Tsukishima and his "wisdoms" 😆

Overall, this first episode really brought back the energy from season 3, and I JUST happened to re-watch season 3 right before I watched this episode! Can't wait for the next one! 😍
Jan 10, 2020 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
so happy this is back my favorite sports anime besides run with the wind & kuroko !
hardly noticed anything different shits still good and boys make me laugh as always sad we didn't get more Spyair but honeyworks and burnout are damn good seconds.

but holy shit i didn't know there were important OVA not even out prior to the season airing how the hell did that happen ,guess that explains why i saw some new faces that i just thought they didn't introduce us to yet

guess i'll get to spend the weekend with more Haikyuu than usual which is a win for me!
katsu044Jan 10, 2020 10:23 PM
Jan 10, 2020 9:31 PM
Apr 2016
Polly_S said:
It's been hours since I watched the episode and I can't stop thinking about it...

I, too, want Hinata to prove his worth. BUT he is in the wrong this time. He needs to learn how to deal with frustration. He can't do whatever he wants and to hell with everything and everyone else. He wasn't chosen, he needs to accept it or compain, it's ok. Be angry, be frustrated, learn to cope with that. But don't go and sneak into someone else's team uninvited. That was disrespectful towards Kageyama and Tsukishima (who were chosen), and also towards the rest of the Karasuno team who were not chosen. If I had the power to choose a player other than Kageyama for the National team I'd have chosen Nishinoya, but did Noya go and join the National team or the Shiratorizawa camp uninvited? no, he stayed at Karasuno High, is he worth less for staying? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT

But the little bastard knows he's good and thinks that that's enough to do as he pleases. No Hinata, despite all your worth you were not chosen, stay home, shut the f*ck up and deal with it. You have team mates ¿you know? It's unfair, yes, but life is unfair my friend.

Thank you for coming to my HQ-TED Talk

The difference between Noya and Hinata is that Noya doesn't have a huge ambition in volleyball. He's already a fantastic libero and he doesn't need to "prove" anything. He doesn't need height in volleyball while Hinata does. Hinata wants to improve desperately so he can overcome his height and be the best, but everyone around him is constantly denying him the opportunity to improve JUST BECAUSE HE'S SHORT. He should've been invited int he first place anyway, he isn't any less talented than Hyakuzawa or Koganegawa.

Jan 10, 2020 9:32 PM

Mar 2015
WOOO WE BAAACCCKKK!!! I've missed this shit too much!!

First episode was terrific, it got me hyped up on so many things!!!

Hinata's growth and development gon' be something epic.
Jan 10, 2020 9:33 PM

Apr 2018
wank said:
Rayinator said:

Also is it just me or did Ukai's VA change? He sounds a lot different especially after coming back from watching the first season with my friends. The character design and art seems to have changed as well. It was probably just the fact that's in been a while but the background art looks a little off?

ukai's old va passed away, they started using a new va in the last two episodes of season 3. and the art style is updated too so that it's similar to furudate's recent manga art style

Dang I never heard about that... That sucks man... He was such a great match for Ukai.

    I'm not lazy...
      I'm just very unproductive.

Jan 10, 2020 9:40 PM
Jun 2016
HalfHalfBastard said:
I still can't believe I get to see Haikyuu and My Hero Academia airing together. What a time to be alive!

I FEEL YOU MA FRIEND! And it's going to be great being able to hear Yuki Hayashi's amazing music back to back >.<
Jan 10, 2020 9:49 PM
Jun 2016
Polly_S said:
It's been hours since I watched the episode and I can't stop thinking about it...

I, too, want Hinata to prove his worth. BUT he is in the wrong this time. He needs to learn how to deal with frustration. He can't do whatever he wants and to hell with everything and everyone else. He wasn't chosen, he needs to accept it or compain, it's ok. Be angry, be frustrated, learn to cope with that. But don't go and sneak into someone else's team uninvited. That was disrespectful towards Kageyama and Tsukishima (who were chosen), and also towards the rest of the Karasuno team who were not chosen. If I had the power to choose a player other than Kageyama for the National team I'd have chosen Nishinoya, but did Noya go and join the National team or the Shiratorizawa camp uninvited? no, he stayed at Karasuno High, is he worth less for staying? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT

But the little bastard knows he's good and thinks that that's enough to do as he pleases. No Hinata, despite all your worth you were not chosen, stay home, shut the f*ck up and deal with it. You have team mates ¿you know? It's unfair, yes, but life is unfair my friend.

That's all the more reason to be there in the first place. Yes, it was disrespectful, but Hinata is constantly being told he's not talented or strong enough because there's an established emphasis that you are only born talented or strong and Hinata obviously doesn't believe that. He wants to prove to the world that you can grow talent, that you can become strong if you work hard enough. He has confidence that he can do that. And that's something that's even expressed in the real world. For everything that Hinata has gone through, he has every right to be there, invited or uninvited. Idk. I might only be siding with Hinata here simply because I relate to him! I'm hella fucking short for my age and a Hispanic woman who's been marginalized and treated the same way as Hinata simply for my appearance and "lack of talent." I've been in Hinata's situation before and that honestly could be why I'm defending his actions. And my response should by no means try to change you mind or opinion or anything, I just merely wanted to help you understand why he did that and give you another perspective.
Jan 10, 2020 9:58 PM
Jun 2016
Last time I screamed this loud in pure joy and excitement for the first episode of a new season was 4 years when episode 1 of season 3 of HQ came out.

4 years waiting for this was ROUGH. I f**king graduated from high school during that period!!! I never would have believed it'd come out now. Even though 2020 be starting out with WWIII, I still have hope simply because HQ finally returned.

The opening is great as always and I can't wait to hear the new soundtrack for this season!
Jan 10, 2020 10:25 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Fudge, this was a terrific start!

Kageyama off to the National Youth team and Tsukishima to the Miyagi Mock Youth programme, now that's fire! Honestly, I'm not too surprised that Hinata isn't qualified to be on the team but I can't to see how he'll go about his business to get Shiratorizawa's coach to acknowledge him. It's going to be hard no doubt (judging from next episode's titles, we will get a taste of that immediately) as Coach Ukai rightly pointed out so I'm sure it'll reap some results in his game at the very least.

I'm so glad they brought up that Nishinoya deserved to be called up too, because I totally agree! Maturity matters aside xD, he really is the backbone of the Karasuno team so I'd loved to see him called up too darn it. Welp, no can do now. Daichi-san stepping up for Kageyama to go for it was really sweet to see and hilarious in the case of Tsukishima's. Good ol' Karasuno!

Kageyama lost because he can't read correctly was pretty hilarious. Amazing how he wasn't late despite that, lol. National Coach-san sounds like he knows a few things and he sounds quite inspirational too, I've to say. A little more focus on Hanae-san's character, how very intriguing! I'm mortally surprised that Ushijima didn't get called up though. And simultaneously this makes me even more excited to see that spiker's (whom Kageyama bumped into at the entrance, and the fact that they're number one in Tokyo as suggested in the prequel OVA) true ability.

God, what a start we're off to! Can't wait to see where this is going! Kageyama v Miyano-san's Character is going to be a dime, I just know it. Just a month away from the Spring Tournaments meanwhile, yo~
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 11, 2020 12:03 AM
Aug 2017
The determination in hinata eyes n ready to be the ball boy he is to stay

Im ready for whats to come

Happy that tsukki got the recognition he deserves tho
Jan 11, 2020 12:13 AM
Sep 2018
Could someone explain me something, dpn't want to poast thread for it. Why only Karasuno advanced to Spring tournament, when i watched Land vs Sky OVA, 3 teams advanced to Spring tournament but it wasn't the case with Season 2? Maybe i forgot something or its becouse Tokyo prefecture has bigger pop so 3 teams advance?
Jan 11, 2020 12:20 AM

Oct 2018
The title of this season is so fucking accurate.

"To the top". Like it's already in top 10
Jan 11, 2020 1:04 AM

Aug 2019
YAY!! Haikyuu is back and off to a very good start though Hinata gave me such second hand embarrassment lol. Still, feel bad for him.
The OP and ED are great!

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jan 11, 2020 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
Splendid visuals with more coherent chara designs for volleyball player characters. (Thighs ++++)

Impatient to see Hinata's training ^^
Jan 11, 2020 1:20 AM

Jan 2019
What a great start to a great series, dope OP and ED.
Kageyama making the big leagues while Hinata becomes BALL BOY LMAO.
Jan 11, 2020 1:22 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, it sure doesn't feel like 3 years have already passed since last season.
Seeing Hinata training and how he's got to show that he's worthy even without Kageyama, makes understand better the latest chapters of the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2020 1:55 AM
Jun 2016
Lylaaz said:
I have read this arc (Hinata ballboy) in manga 3 times. This season is going to be amazing.

I really love the underdog theme and this will just be the perfect thing.

how many episodes do you think it'll be before the spring tournament starts?
Jan 11, 2020 2:08 AM

Nov 2018
Let's fucking go! I'm pumped for this season, and it's already got a 9.0+ rating on the first episode? Hopefully it'll be even better than last season.

If this goes well, this might be a contender for AOTY.

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Jan 11, 2020 2:20 AM

Mar 2018
Perlita-chan said:
Polly_S said:

That's all the more reason to be there in the first place. Yes, it was disrespectful, but Hinata is constantly being told he's not talented or strong enough because there's an established emphasis that you are only born talented or strong and Hinata obviously doesn't believe that. He wants to prove to the world that you can grow talent, that you can become strong if you work hard enough. He has confidence that he can do that. And that's something that's even expressed in the real world. For everything that Hinata has gone through, he has every right to be there, invited or uninvited. Idk. I might only be siding with Hinata here simply because I relate to him! I'm hella fucking short for my age and a Hispanic woman who's been marginalized and treated the same way as Hinata simply for my appearance and "lack of talent." I've been in Hinata's situation before and that honestly could be why I'm defending his actions. And my response should by no means try to change you mind or opinion or anything, I just merely wanted to help you understand why he did that and give you another perspective.

I never said it was fair for Hinata. I coach Washijou is a piece of shit discriminating Hinata for his height and overlooking his talent. But this is a coach that always gets his way, that has only one kind of team in his mind and Hinata doesn't fit in that. I hope that Hinata proves him wrong and that the coach becomes more openminded in the future.

But that doesn't make Hinata's actions valid. I know what he feels too, I know what it is to be short (shorter than him) and always told mean things for that. I know what it feels like not to be chosen or being the last to be called (and feeling like a burden because of that), But this is a team sports, and team sports don't work like that. You can call the coach out and try to change his mind just not the way Hinata does. Think of football (soccer) for example, the world cup. The coach choses players from different teams and there's this particular player who has been an ace the whole season... and then he's not chosen to join the national team. He feels angry and frustrated and, of course, he feels that he's worthy and that the reasons for not being called are personal. Now imagine many players in the same situation as that one... and all of them turning up at the training center all because they have to be in the team. It would be chaos, wouldn't it?

I think and hope that Hinata will succeed, he's everything you all said and more. He's confident, and a fighter, and he knows that he is at disadvantage and that he has a lot of minds to change and a long way to go. But this way of dealing with things is very immature and childish. Also bear in mind that he's been playing properly for about a year or so. It's been three years for us, but not for our boys.

-------

About Nishinoya, I'm not comparing him to Hinata in skills they're awesome and very different, Not comparable. I was just implying that they deal with the same situation differently. In my opinion Noya had to be chosen for the sub-19 (it's too soon for Hinata anyway) and I can't understand why he wasn't even considered. I hope both he and Hinata are in that team or in the one with the grown-ups.
Jan 11, 2020 2:57 AM

Mar 2016
I thought the art would have a drastic change, but I'm glad the change wasn't too big.

I couldn't stop seeing Kakeru and Haiji when I watched this. Those two had really made quite an unforgettable impression on me.
Jan 11, 2020 3:31 AM

Oct 2019
I adore haikyuu!! It's my second favorite anime and that is the reason why I have really high expectations!
I don't mind the change in artstyle I already kind of got used to it but I do have some concerns.
Mostly about the animation and direction...
The animation looked stiff in some moments and even in the opening.Well by it self it was ok and I know people are saying they are holding the budget for the matches and stuff but in comparison to previous seasons when it always looked fluid and natural it was really evident to me.
I also worry about how the matches will be handled...I hope way better than the ova...

Anyway I'm soooo glad haikyuu has finally come back and I can't wait for the great things to come

Please production prove me wrong in the next episodes 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Jan 11, 2020 5:34 AM
Nov 2018
Capu_ said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Remember to watch the Riku vs. Kuu OVAs before this episode. They're both on Crunchyroll.

Anyways, it feels like it's been forever, but I'm so glad this series is back! And the OP's great too, as expected from Burnout Syndromes!

hum, you sure?
https://www.crunchyroll.com/search?o=m&r=t&q=riku+vs.+kuu

The episode was a recap of the bonuses so there was nothing really new, it felt ok to me
Capu_ said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Remember to watch the Riku vs. Kuu OVAs before this episode. They're both on Crunchyroll.

Anyways, it feels like it's been forever, but I'm so glad this series is back! And the OP's great too, as expected from Burnout Syndromes!

hum, you sure?
https://www.crunchyroll.com/search?o=m&r=t&q=riku+vs.+kuu

The episode was a recap of the bonuses so there was nothing really new, it felt ok to me

You have the wrong thing. It's a two episode ova of the tokyo spring qualifiers. Check on gogo or kissanime
Jan 11, 2020 6:29 AM
Sep 2015
Disconnected21 said:
You have the wrong thing. It's a two episode ova of the tokyo spring qualifiers. Check on gogo or kissanime
I'm speaking about the S4 first episode ^^
Jan 11, 2020 6:42 AM
Aug 2018
Goosebumps throughout the whole episode
The OP is so awesome 😍
Jan 11, 2020 6:55 AM
Feb 2016
The score of this show is jokes like always lol
Jan 11, 2020 6:58 AM

May 2016
Am I the only one kinda surprised with the change of Hisashi Kinoshita design ?
Jan 11, 2020 7:48 AM

Jun 2015
I hope this series won't get spammed by bots like Chihayafuru did.

Anyway, a terrific start. The touch of Haikyuu by Production I.G. is still there. It's going to be a slow progress from the story but I will enjoy every bit of it.
Jan 11, 2020 11:51 AM
Jul 2015
Goodness gracious, I got chills watching this because I'm just so happy Haikyuu is back ♡!!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out this season with all the new characters and training camps going on. Does this mean this season will focus more on the camps, not on the main team together?
Jan 11, 2020 12:08 PM

May 2014
I need to go back and see the other season's art again because i'm not noticing any art style changes here. If anyone has any comparison pics that'd be good. Anyways, looking forward to this. Haikyuu is always a joy to watch. Not too into the OP/ED or eye-catch for this season, but i'm sure they'll grow on me.

Jan 11, 2020 12:20 PM

Jul 2013
It's back. I mean, it was a pretty standard opening episode.
I'm trying to just get myself back into this world of Japan volleyball.
Jan 11, 2020 1:58 PM

Feb 2017
fancyjasper said:
I need to go back and see the other season's art again because i'm not noticing any art style changes here. If anyone has any comparison pics that'd be good. Anyways, looking forward to this. Haikyuu is always a joy to watch. Not too into the OP/ED or eye-catch for this season, but i'm sure they'll grow on me.

Some guy posted some comparisons on reddit. https://slow.pics/c/vpbgaiND
Jan 11, 2020 2:10 PM

May 2014
Tsarko said:
fancyjasper said:

Some guy posted some comparisons on reddit. https://slow.pics/c/vpbgaiND

Hey thanks! Wow it's pretty noticeably different when i see them side by side like that. Have to say i prefer the old style but it really does look great either way.
Jan 11, 2020 2:22 PM

Sep 2015
OpenUp said:
Could someone explain me something, dpn't want to poast thread for it. Why only Karasuno advanced to Spring tournament, when i watched Land vs Sky OVA, 3 teams advanced to Spring tournament but it wasn't the case with Season 2? Maybe i forgot something or its becouse Tokyo prefecture has bigger pop so 3 teams advance?

So I thinks it’s the last point you mentioned. Tokyo is bigger so it gets 2 reps, & then the 3rd rep (Nekoma) is a venue sponsor rep.
Jan 11, 2020 2:23 PM

May 2016
Finally had the chance to breath and watch this master piece I’m so excited for
This new season both Ed and op were really great as always.

Hinata ftw
Jan 11, 2020 3:07 PM

Aug 2015
I couldn't stop smiling the whole episode, my haikyuu is back <3

Jan 11, 2020 3:31 PM

Nov 2019
Pretty amazing episode 9/10
I'm currently 200 cm tall and just imagining someone Hintata's height jumping just as high as me is scary lmaooo
Jan 11, 2020 3:55 PM

Jul 2012
Not much to say, it was a great first episode. Welcome back, Haikyuu.

YosepRA said:
I hope this series won't get spammed by bots like Chihayafuru did.
It'll be harder to because they already implemented an anti-bot system and they'd need to make even more bot accounts to even lower the score here since HQ is much more popular than Chihayafuru.
Jan 11, 2020 4:29 PM

Mar 2010
Lawliet3rd said:
Lylaaz said:
I have read this arc (Hinata ballboy) in manga 3 times. This season is going to be amazing.

I really love the underdog theme and this will just be the perfect thing.

how many episodes do you think it'll be before the spring tournament starts?

Sorry, i don't know. It's been for a while since i last read manga.
My gut feeling tells me that if this is a 24 episode series, it might start in the second half.
Or if this is really 13 episodes then maybe the eps 11-13 will cover the beginning of it.
I might be wrong though.
But i am way more looking forward to the preparation episodes! Character growth and struggles are more my thing.
Jan 11, 2020 7:52 PM

Apr 2015
Glad to have this show back, but whats with the bots boosting its score?
Jan 11, 2020 9:35 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
fruits_punch95 said:
Glad to have this show back, but whats with the bots boosting its score?

Its not bots, lots of people including me just gave it a 10 for fun to see how high it could go, I will be lowering my rating later when the show is done airing.
Jan 11, 2020 10:53 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
sunsetocean said:
I just started watching it now! Is it just me or does Hinata's voice sound kinda different? 🤔
his voice sounds deeper/not as girly as before

I commented on this as well, I think maybe last season 🤔 I went back to watch the first episode of Haikyuu!!, and I think his voice was definitely a bit higher before. I remember really not liking Murase's voice as Hinata in S1, but it hasn't bothered me in the sequels. Might partially be due to how Hinata was one of Murase's first main role, and he sounded less polished than he sounds now. He wasn't bad before, but there's a clear difference in his tone, similar to if you listen to Kaji Yuuki and one of his first main roles such as Mikoto in Over Drive, or OnoKen in Ghost Hound (just some examples from the top of my head).

Polly_S said:

I never said it was fair for Hinata. I coach Washijou is a piece of shit discriminating Hinata for his height and overlooking his talent. But this is a coach that always gets his way, that has only one kind of team in his mind and Hinata doesn't fit in that. I hope that Hinata proves him wrong and that the coach becomes more openminded in the future.

But that doesn't make Hinata's actions valid. I know what he feels too, I know what it is to be short (shorter than him) and always told mean things for that. I know what it feels like not to be chosen or being the last to be called (and feeling like a burden because of that), But this is a team sports, and team sports don't work like that. You can call the coach out and try to change his mind just not the way Hinata does. Think of football (soccer) for example, the world cup. The coach choses players from different teams and there's this particular player who has been an ace the whole season... and then he's not chosen to join the national team. He feels angry and frustrated and, of course, he feels that he's worthy and that the reasons for not being called are personal. Now imagine many players in the same situation as that one... and all of them turning up at the training center all because they have to be in the team. It would be chaos, wouldn't it?

I think and hope that Hinata will succeed, he's everything you all said and more. He's confident, and a fighter, and he knows that he is at disadvantage and that he has a lot of minds to change and a long way to go. But this way of dealing with things is very immature and childish. Also bear in mind that he's been playing properly for about a year or so. It's been three years for us, but not for our boys.

I was also going to mention this. You explained it very well, the problem I have with Hinata crashing the practice he wasn't invited to. I think everyone would agree that Hinata not even being considered due to his height is unfair. However, I share the same sentiment that what Hinata did is ultimately disrespectful. Not just to his teammates and coaches, but to any other first years in the prefecture who are just as skilled and/or talented, those who work just as hard, love volleyball just as much, yet weren't chosen. I'm glad at least he was fine with being a ball boy.
tingyJan 11, 2020 10:56 PM
Jan 12, 2020 2:06 AM

Dec 2014
that was so awesome the start was good...and the hype is on
Jan 12, 2020 7:42 AM

Jun 2009
Jan 12, 2020 12:05 PM

Jul 2016
I'm so exited! After 3 years we have finaly got 4th season!
It got great start, so proud of Tobio for getting his invitation! Show them what you got!
And gosh, I knew Hinata would do something like that. Well, I expected him to go after Kageyama but still I was pretty close. But honestly, I cringed a little on that scene.
Thought, I want him to show that old man that height isn't everything and Hinata isn't worthless without Kageyama.

Jan 12, 2020 12:08 PM

Aug 2019
my comfort show is back
Jan 12, 2020 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
i'm glad it's back,i forgot how annoying hinata is lol

i just found out riku vs kuu exists but it's listed as a prequel,can i just go ahead and watch it even if i already watched the 1st ep of to the top?

edit: i wanted to give it a 4/5 but accidentally chose 3 instead
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

176 by Jekkii1 »»
Apr 4, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

69 by Jekkii1 »»
Mar 23, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

94 by adbeaver »»
Feb 25, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

107 by vit_ »»
Feb 18, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2020

84 by Remotepaper »»
Jan 20, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.