Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 18, 2019 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Cosmos....

Looks like the episode had some library problems. Yup, just another week of troubles at school among its misadventures. The conversation involving Pansy was interesting though as I feel like she's speaking from her heart. Momo and Runa are also back!
Stark700Dec 18, 2019 9:13 AM
Dec 18, 2019 9:31 AM
Sep 2016
After 7 episodes of aimless meandering, were going somewhere that seems interesting? I mean, there are still some problems like since there are so many girls by this point, some get sidelined this episode. The meta jokes continue to be inconsistent. One episode could have zero fourth wall jokes and the next episode could have plenty. The show doesn't go for the middle. The whole 'library is closing down' feels like an excuse and has no weight and the beginning reminded me of the new girl and why I didn't like her.

This episode did bring back some of what episodes 1-3 did well and while it still doesn't hit that bar, it entertained me. It focused on its best aspect and kept it there. I still like Pansy and her backstory with Hose was interesting. I liked the last couple of seconds and for once, I'm interested in seeing what happens next. I mean, it won't make up for the last seven episodes of boredom but this seems interesting.
It really do be like that though.

Dec 18, 2019 9:36 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode.

The two girls from the previous episode showed up and so did Hose. He seems like a good guy though Pansy doesn't like him. He reminds me of Kouki from Arifureta.

Sun-chan at the end...

Dec 18, 2019 9:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They're adding too much characters the love polygon is giant lol
Nice development for Pansy in this episode, it was enjoyable
Dec 18, 2019 9:44 AM
Sep 2015
This episode points out how Oresuki is different from other harem anime. In general harem anime the protagonist lacks awareness that he is in harem situation, but Joro is too awareness that he even breaks the fourth wall!
Dec 18, 2019 9:44 AM

Jun 2019
Impressive episode. I was expecting the NTR route, that Hose would swoop in and Joro would bumble and not be able to express himself, Pansy would get the wrong idea and Hose would start walking away with Pansy, and would leave us to watch Joro try and get her back next episode.

But no, our characters actually communicated with each other. Joro spoke to Pansy and asked her what her feelings towards Hose were, so they could tackle it together. I'm stunned, this is something that people do irl. I'm so proud of Joro, well done my son. Now it's how they take the bastard down & keep him away from Pansy forever.

Being so ignorant of girls so close to him is fairly inexcusable in my book. I've seen girls trailing after guying trying to set them up with their crushes, even when the girls are in love with the guy, & it's a really shitty thing to do. It's basically emotional extortion, "you love me so I'm going to use those feelings to the best of my advantage & get me a girl", only scumbag douchebags do this sort of thing.
Dec 18, 2019 9:59 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
hey, finally its starting to get interesting again after the last 3 episode were kinda meh.

Too bad next week is the last episode.
DatRandomDudeDec 18, 2019 10:02 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 18, 2019 10:05 AM
Apr 2016
Sun chan at the end
Dec 18, 2019 10:08 AM

Oct 2017
Okay this got a lot more interesting again and I was surprised to see Pansy shaken like that. I was thinking what kinda bad stuff they did to her for her to behave like that but turns out that too much kindness can be fatal too lol. Really looking forward to the last episode.
Dec 18, 2019 10:10 AM
Oct 2019
The road to hell is paved with good intentions? What did he mean? That inner monologue was so off.
Dec 18, 2019 10:24 AM

Feb 2017
wow what an interesting topic / conflict for a romcom drama.
a lot of good situation and topic they bring and it is really interesting or funny atleast.
WTF sun-chan what are you doing there? next SAO hentai antagonist?

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 18, 2019 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
I don't get it: how does Hose "hurt" people by being kind? Although it is very interesting how Hose is basically the cliche dense harem protagonist.

MegamiRem said:
Okay this got a lot more interesting again and I was surprised to see Pansy shaken like that. I was thinking what kinda bad stuff they did to her for her to behave like that but turns out that too much kindness can be fatal too lol. Really looking forward to the last episode.

Yeah, that's what I didn't understand: how does too much kindness = fatality?
Dec 18, 2019 12:18 PM
May 2017
So there's this Hoes guy, and now Sun-chan.

I don't really have a good feeling about how all of those problems gonna be resolved in only 1 episode left.
Dec 18, 2019 12:39 PM

Aug 2019
The few previous episodes were decent, but at least this one was good.
Dec 18, 2019 12:47 PM

Oct 2019
RealTheAbsurdist said:
I don't get it: how does Hose "hurt" people by being kind? Although it is very interesting how Hose is basically the cliche dense harem protagonist.

MegamiRem said:

It's because the guy is so kind and pure that you can't do anything against him
The two girls who like him can't get with him because he likes pansy but they are ready to cuck themselves and get him with her
Pansy doesn't like that but what can she do? On what ground can she criticize this amazing guy? She wants to get away but can't because there's no good reason too
It's just like when Joro says that everything they said was right but something felt off...
Sorry if that was a little convoluted but I hope you get what I meant
I really like Raildex, Mushoku Tensei, Dragon Quest Dai, Sabikui Bisco, Re:Zero, and Monogatari!
Dec 18, 2019 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
DidiGetsRekt said:
RealTheAbsurdist said:

The two girls who like him can't get with him because he likes pansy but they are ready to cuck themselves and get him with her
Pansy doesn't like that but what can she do? On what ground can she criticize this amazing guy? She wants to get away but can't because there's no good reason too
It's just like when Joro says that everything they said was right but something felt off...

I mean...isn't that their problem then?: There's no actual reason why they can't say anything against the guy.
Dec 18, 2019 1:06 PM

Apr 2015
Here I thought that the library closing was going to be the focus of the final arc, but heck it's a romcom... Ofcourse it had to be more than that. So Hose is the Demon pansy referred to a bit back. Poor girl was trembling when Hose walked in. It's a bit interesting yet ridiculous, hurting people by being kind... still got to wrap my head around that.

Also, I thought it was a little too quiet around Sun-chan lately, that post credit scene is not promising any good..
Dec 18, 2019 1:11 PM

Nov 2008
The humor is gone and has been replaced by improbable melodrama. This is a huge disappointment for me.
Dec 18, 2019 1:38 PM

Sep 2013
Time for the MC to out MC this other MC
Dec 18, 2019 1:41 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Tampopo sure is rather tenacious with her plans huh. Still the schools plan to close the library sure was a crushing one. Its funny how Hose though his intro and attributes appears to be the real hero of the story. Its nice that the girls from back then are finally introduced. So old friends from middle school huh. The relationship dynamics within the group though sure is similar to Joro's own. Still the girls determination to bring happiness to Hose over their own feelings for him is quite mature for their age group. So while a nice person Hose's inability to understand the negative feelings of others ends up hurting those around him then. I guess being too nice is also a flaw in itself. Still Pansy's problem that she wanted help with sure ended up being quite a major one on top of the fate of the library as well. Overall a solid ep that while introducing the final trial also did well to introduce quite a interesting trio that served to act as the final trial for Pansy's desire to be free. Quite curious in how this will end next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2019 2:55 PM
Jan 2016
Great an interesting episode!

Pansy and Joro first moment was really fun, with Tampopo executing some plans with Pansy, it was funny!

So Hose was better introduced and other two girls, seems he was the demon that Pansy decided to hide from! So he is kind but dont have awereness to understand the feeling of the people around him, and obvious she likes Pansy and is using the other to girl that have a crush on him to get Pansy, even he being good, he is disgusting!

Hanetachi was the MVP for stopping Hose and Pansy to go home together!

Finaly Joro decided to ask Pansy what was happening, and find a way to solve it together!

But we had some misteries, like Cosmos and Himawara stayed at bar after asking Joro to go home first , curious to know what she wanted to talk!

And also what is Sun-chan planning to do, that pos ending was a damn cliffhanger!

Saddly netx week is the last episode, really interested to see how it will end!
Dec 18, 2019 3:16 PM

Sep 2019
Another episode with some problem around pansy,in the episode the comedy was hilarious and had me laughing out loud

"俺は海賊王になる男だ!!!"
Dec 18, 2019 3:40 PM
May 2018
Maybe this is a Episode that critic the cliche comedy harem protagonist?
Dec 18, 2019 4:38 PM
Dec 2018
Not sure what to make of it, really. The reasons for Pansy going against Hose are a bit lame, to be honest. Just tell him!

Funny how he has a childhood friend and a Student President following him around, that would appear to be what Cosmos wanted to discuss after Joro left the cafe.

Sun Chan making one last bid seems a bit desperate really, there is no way he is going to get anywhere with that.

Asunaro has redeemed herself now and is up there with the best of them. After her scheming she has turned into one of the most reliable and honest characters in the show.

The main issue now is going to be whether Joro can get to grips with his feelings for Pansy. It looks as if Cosmos and Himawari are going to drop out so he really is running out of options, if he even wants to choose anyone.
Dec 18, 2019 4:47 PM

Nov 2016
Sun-chan at the end has been granted an exclusive 'Bruh' from me.
♿250♿KG♿BEAST♿COMING♿THROUGH
Dec 18, 2019 4:53 PM
May 2019
Sheesh, I thought he was an asshole and her previous Joro. Was waiting the whole episode to his real self show.
And Sun-chan doing that thing on the end... it can't be something good.
And since next episode is the last, I hope the real MC, bench-kun, shows up.
Dec 18, 2019 5:00 PM

May 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends with Sun-chan and Hazuki both breaking pansy's heart, allowing Joro to swoop in and steal pansy for himself.

But seriously, what's the fuck is Sun-chan's problem, I thought he was a good guy.

Dec 18, 2019 5:03 PM

Apr 2019

Pretty good episode, I had a feeling that Hazuki and those two girls were tied to Pansy some how.

And Sun-chan at the end, I wonder if he's actually going to confess to Pansy or say something to help her out?

I guess we'll get to see how this all plays out next week!
Dec 18, 2019 5:24 PM

Nov 2017
"I remember that from episode 2"
Damn,that was funny.
Enjoyed this episode,though I admit Hose does remind me of Kouki from Arifureta a little too much.
Makes me want to smack the crap outta him a bit :)
Dec 18, 2019 5:35 PM

Jan 2011
just post a ton of thinking emoji's as i try to wrap my head around Pansy logic in why Hose is a demon to her i mean the line too much kindness can end up hurting is true but it looked like this guy like abused her or was some kind of crazy stalker to her in middle school from way she was reacting
Dec 18, 2019 5:53 PM

Nov 2017
The AssH incoming... but dont worry, there's no bence around.
Now Loading.....
Dec 18, 2019 6:30 PM

Feb 2009
I believe Sun will make a deal with Pansy, maybe be his girlfriend to protect her instead of Joro or something on those line. This season may end on a cliffhanger, we will need to wait another week to see the conclusion.

Dec 18, 2019 6:41 PM

Nov 2011
The Pansy and Joro conversation at the end was really well done. That was a great moment for the development between those two.
Joro's feelings for Pansy are increasing especially since he thanks Asunaro when she brings Pansy to her house.

Garbage Sun-chan is back. People thinking Sun-chan will date Pansy are delusional. If anything Joro and Pansy will end up together int he last episode or at least be damn close to it.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 18, 2019 6:50 PM
Apr 2016
SoraSenpai said:
The Pansy and Joro conversation at the end was really well done. That was a great moment for the development between those two.
Joro's feelings for Pansy are increasing especially since he thanks Asunaro when she brings Pansy to her house.

Garbage Sun-chan is back. People thinking Sun-chan will date Pansy are delusional. If anything Joro and Pansy will end up together int he last episode or at least be damn close to it.
Icewolf004 said:
I believe Sun will make a deal with Pansy, maybe be his girlfriend to protect her instead of Joro or something on those line. This season may end on a cliffhanger, we will need to wait another week to see the conclusion.

For those who have been thinking regarding what sun-chan will do
I just wanna tell you
You might hate him you just need to wait and watch(as a manga reader i kinda hate him)

I was just wondering how will the director cover up 6 chapters of manga in one single episode
Damm gonna wait and watch
Dec 18, 2019 9:14 PM
Jan 2019
I am confused about that ending.. What really Sun-chan is planning to do? 🙄 Is he thinking about forcing or something as he said before in the library??
Spoilers are welcome.. I am really curious..
Dec 18, 2019 9:24 PM

Jan 2018
watching this blindly made it way better, the quality of the animation is good enough for me not to stray back to reading the manga (even if it's behind) or the light novel
Dec 18, 2019 10:22 PM

Jun 2007
DidiGetsRekt said:
RealTheAbsurdist said:

That's the stupidest reason to be so traumatized about this guy. Pansy has no problems standing up to everyone else yet she suddenly turns into a nervous wreck because this guy is super nice and does no wrong? All she has to do is tell him that she's not interested and that she'd like it if he could stop being so friendly with her. Hell she could even tell him that she's in love with Joro or some other guy. Even go one step further and just be an asshole to him "I don't want to be your friend. I don't like you at all. I don't like the people around you and how they all suck up to you because they love you." God damn I was expecting more from Hose Pansy story. What a let down. What next? Sun Chan trying to get Pansy to hook up with Hose or are we going down the rape path again like in the Library with Sun trying to take advantage of Pansy being alone?
Dec 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Feb 2015
Dec 18, 2019 11:00 PM

Apr 2013
Basically, Pansy is a bitch.
Dec 19, 2019 12:22 AM
Jun 2017
can kindness really hurt the feelings of other people? i just love what the message of this current episode is all about...

and hose too good that he is hurting the feelings of the other girls around him... ohh lets see what could be the finale of this one
Dec 19, 2019 1:16 AM

Aug 2018
Great episode And only one left
Dec 19, 2019 1:48 AM
Mar 2016
I think its to much to call Hose a demon and for Pansy to be that scared of Hose its not like the guy bullied or harassed her he was just being genuinely nice to her and every one just acted in his best interest without him asking for it the problem with Pansy and those two other girls is theyre trying to manipulate things to get the answer they want without actually asking the question thus Hose accidentally steps on theyre feelings because none of them would just confront him and straight up talk to him about the situation and Pansy and the two girls shouldnt be afraid that they might be labeled the bad guy because they confronted Hose
Dec 19, 2019 2:13 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I've got to say, this is one peculiar case. A talk, a thorough one to be precise, is most likely all that's needed but sometimes that happens to be toughest part, I feel like this is what the writer was trying to convey.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Joro has in mind (or will come up with) though.

Damn, those are some really nice people though, I've to say. Seems like a little too nice from Hozuki's point of view though.

And of course the bad Sun-chan resurfaces, now that's pure timing!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 19, 2019 3:57 AM
Nov 2016
23feanor said:

Being so ignorant of girls so close to him is fairly inexcusable in my book. I've seen girls trailing after guying trying to set them up with their crushes, even when the girls are in love with the guy, & it's a really shitty thing to do. It's basically emotional extortion, "you love me so I'm going to use those feelings to the best of my advantage & get me a girl", only scumbag douchebags do this sort of thing.

1. Hose didn't know Pansy was there when he got the two girls that like him involved, so "I'm going to use those feelings to the best of my advantage & get me a girl" isn't appropos here. Nothing shown implies that Hose has the malicious intentions that you are putting upon him. Now.... you were talking about IRL, but you also included it in the same paragraph as talking about Hose, so it seems you are implying he also is doing this when he is not. Maybe it was just an honest mistake on your part.... but how badly you speak of him throughout your post makes me think otherwise.
2. The way you talked here makes you seem condescending, as if you think these girls are helpless... unable to realize their situation, think about it, and make decisions for themselves. Again, maybe it was an honest mistake on your part and you didn't mean to imply that this was also the situation in this story. This (and #3 below) is why I don't like Pansy in this episode. Hose didn't do this to the girls, they did it to themselves.
3. The girls chose not to confess their feelings to Hose. That's their fault, not his. Even if he were to be aware of their feelings, if they don't confess, that's on them... not him. If you don't have feelings for the other party, you are not obligated to change the relationship to a different one than friendship if the other party doesn't confess their feelings. Remember, Pansy said Hose was kind and good, which means not malicious. So his interactions with others is just one of friends. It is the onus of the girls, once they realized their feelings, to change the relationship. Everything is the girls' fault, not Hose's.
Dec 19, 2019 4:03 AM
Sep 2019
And there goes the classic main character from a harem (death to him and all the characters like him!), this anime is damn great and in each episode they show that, it's like a caricature from the harem genre making a harem that is pretty realistic and funny. Awesome episode, awesome show
Dec 19, 2019 4:49 AM

Jun 2019
redwhitenblue said:
23feanor said:

1. Hose didn't know Pansy was there when he got the two girls that like him involved, so "I'm going to use those feelings to the best of my advantage & get me a girl" isn't appropos here. Nothing shown implies that Hose has the malicious intentions that you are putting upon him. Now.... you were talking about IRL, but you also included it in the same paragraph as talking about Hose, so it seems you are implying he also is doing this when he is not. Maybe it was just an honest mistake on your part.... but how badly you speak of him throughout your post makes me think otherwise.
2. The way you talked here makes you seem condescending, as if you think these girls are helpless... unable to realize their situation, think about it, and make decisions for themselves. Again, maybe it was an honest mistake on your part and you didn't mean to imply that this was also the situation in this story. This (and #3 below) is why I don't like Pansy in this episode. Hose didn't do this to the girls, they did it to themselves.
3. The girls chose not to confess their feelings to Hose. That's their fault, not his. Even if he were to be aware of their feelings, if they don't confess, that's on them... not him. If you don't have feelings for the other party, you are not obligated to change the relationship to a different one than friendship if the other party doesn't confess their feelings. Remember, Pansy said Hose was kind and good, which means not malicious. So his interactions with others is just one of friends. It is the onus of the girls, once they realized their feelings, to change the relationship. Everything is the girls' fault, not Hose's.

I would say yes and no, it normally takes both sides to bring about such a toxic situation. I imagined that Hose is aware, at least on the surface, of these girls feelings, as they are so open about the subject. You're right, I'm being a bit hard on him and that's mainly based on what Pansy has told us and she's not exactly an impartial person. In situations that I've witnessed personally, the guy is aware of the girls feelings, but wilfully stayed ignorant, so he could continue to cash in on their affections. But equally the girls allowed themselves to be manipulated. The girls I knew did tell the guy how they felt, he said no, & thought it was all sweet now & they could be friends.
Dec 19, 2019 6:04 AM

Apr 2017
Manga readers! Spoil me to Death and Reveal Sun-chan's intentions about what he just said! onegai shimaaaasu!
Dec 19, 2019 6:11 AM

Dec 2014
ok like who are these characters from a different school... I still think it is some kind of anime crossover...but no information yet and no one is taking about it either...Is it just me

Maybe I am clearly overanalyzing it... houzaki is such a good guy but I still don't think he is in the wrong
ibraheem234Dec 19, 2019 6:28 AM
Dec 19, 2019 8:13 AM

Feb 2019
First time I actually found Pansy attractive and interesting. Really enjoyed this episode, and first time I really want to know what happens next.
Dec 19, 2019 8:26 AM

Jul 2015
This guy is named Yasuo. I already don't like it.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.