Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quetzalcoatl scares me now. Even with combined attacks of Ishtar, Ritsuka, Jugarman, etc attacking on her, she's just playing around.

It's a good thing that she adores Ritsuka and the whole thing didn't escalate too far.
Dec 14, 2019 6:59 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Quetz is awesome, the story is getting very interesting now

Dec 14, 2019 8:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Quetzacoatl is a pretty good character, I like her
Dec 14, 2019 8:29 AM
Dec 2019
Quetzalcoatl is not so bad, she's just obeying her mother's orders. More over she's blonde :v
Dec 14, 2019 8:33 AM

May 2017
Never really undestood the hype around the harem "genre".. 20 girls that are infatuated with 1 guy. It's so unbelievably boring. I'm slowly losing my interest for the story. I really hope the focus switches more on gilgamesh in the upcoming episodes. He is the reason why I started this at the first place.
Dec 14, 2019 8:34 AM

Apr 2016
Nice atlas/camelot flashback .. and also that little bit about romani ... .. .

Underworld next week after two weeks of recaps.
Dec 14, 2019 8:45 AM

Aug 2013
Quetzalcoatl is pretty damn powerful, she was basically playing with them.
And poor Jaguar Man, the way she was taken out. At least she is full of energy.

Gilgamesh at the end lol.

Recaps next week.

Dec 14, 2019 9:12 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Action is awesome as expected, Quetz is damn OP to hold off Jaguar Man, Anna and even Ishtar at the same time. I would've expected Ishtar to fight on equal footing with Quetz but it sounds like Quetz is leagues above the rest. No wonder Ishtar calls her a pain.

Fujimaru with them stunts. XD

Loving all the Fujimaru x Ishtar night scenes.

That flashback, and what's this bit about Romani? Never heard of that before.
That post credit Gil reaction made me laugh.
Dec 14, 2019 9:15 AM

Oct 2017
Man I just Love Quatzalcoatl nee san, she was as wild and crazy as ever. I really like her way of talking too.

Fujimaru tamed another goddess and his nighttime talk with Ishtar is so sweet.
MegamiRemDec 14, 2019 9:18 AM
Dec 14, 2019 9:22 AM

May 2015
Gil last episode: "Like I'd die you fool!" Keep being you Goldie 5/5

Dec 14, 2019 9:25 AM
Oct 2019
Kinda disappointed about Fujimaru not yelling his famous lines when he jumped but at least they made him say something more relevant to the plot and the themes of the story.

Speaking of themes, I liked how they managed to show more of Mashu's kinda nihilistic view on life and how Romani claimed that Gods wouldn't find mortal human life meaningful when they look from above. The timing of this flashback was perfect as we see Quetz nee-san show her view about humans as well.

And I guess Cloverworks sure put some time to make sure the advertisement of best Goddess release be good in this episode. Just a few more days. My SQ and Tickets are ready.
Dec 14, 2019 9:34 AM
Dec 2017
shayed__ said:
Never really undestood the hype around the harem "genre".. 20 girls that are infatuated with 1 guy. It's so unbelievably boring. I'm slowly losing my interest for the story. I really hope the focus switches more on gilgamesh in the upcoming episodes. He is the reason why I started this at the first place.

This anime is based on a Gacha game famous/infamous of people whaling for their waifus (or husbandos). What did you expect but a harem??????? Use your common sense for a little bit. Good thing its a harem thats not about fan service but actual relevancy of collecting Goddesses.
Dec 14, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2014
I can't believe Gil is dead!!
Holy shit what the hell is that axe!?!?
And the harem keeps growing wew, sasuga Fujimaru bringing Quetz mama in the party.
More lovely moments with Ishtar in the end <3
Dec 14, 2019 9:47 AM

Oct 2018
Quetzalcoatl is such a fun character, she's so freaking amazing and badass. Seeing her deal with Ana, Jaguar Man, Mash and Ishtar at the same time was dope.

The night talks keep getting better and better. Ishtar was extra cute and extra sweet this time, and

The flashbacks with the servants from the past singularities and the one with Mash and Romani talking were also great. DW is doing an amazing work at adapting the singularity, I have no complains :)

5/5. Excited for next week's episode!
Dec 14, 2019 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
Gilgamesh is dead huh

and Quetz is so powerful she makes it look easy and damn her voice is seductive lol

and nice sort of existentialism philosophy lol

Dec 14, 2019 9:52 AM

May 2014
QUETZ IS LOVE, QUETZ IS LIFE.

Jokes aside this episode really was amazing, the fighting chronograph is phenomenal and the VA work is fantastic. The tease at Gil's past, Eresh and the small cameos of older singularities was awesome (Though it was a bit too fast and plain).

Sherlock looked a bit off in this artstyle tho, gotta admit, and his voice was not as deep as I expected.

I'm glad they finally addressed Mash's question and built up the suspicion about Roman.

I hope the recap shows more of the older singularities, ~~can we see Romulus pls?~~

Dec 14, 2019 10:06 AM

Jul 2016
Nice follow up episode. The Kuku fight is fun to watch. They attacked her all at once but,Kuku is too strong. Jaguarman is hilarious, and Ana getting beat up is sad. Isthar tho and the "Justice" scene seeing it animated is a delight,but he did not said it. But its okay bcuz we get good alternative.

The flashback scene of Gil and Enkidu is a nice addition to the episode. And a cameo of a certain detective at Camelot, with flashback about suspicion on Dr. Roman. And that after credit scene. To the next episode

Dec 14, 2019 10:06 AM

Aug 2009
Gilgamesh at the every end is straight out of Carnival Phantasm.

This scene must be edited to into the scenes of his deaths in the other series. It is perfect.
ssjokgDec 14, 2019 10:11 AM
Dec 14, 2019 10:10 AM

Feb 2019
Quetz best girl.

Cloverworks have to be commended for absolutely masterfully animating every fight scene in this series man it's gorgeous. We love to see it.
Chadimaru strikes again, adding another Goddess to the Harem, GOAT shit.

Love the little subtle nods with Ishtar that something's off. Also Roman may not be as innocent as he pretends to be, hmm.

This series gets talked about a lot on reddit, but in terms of numbers, I'm surprised how small the user base is on MAL, you'd expect more than 75k surely.. Guess I'm ok with it being relatively niche in the west. Has its pros.
Dec 14, 2019 10:17 AM

May 2016
Seeing Gil dead was hilarious and the nightly Chat gets more and more romantic every time.
Dec 14, 2019 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

Action is awesome as expected, Quetz is damn OP to hold off Jaguar Man, Anna and even Ishtar at the same time. I would've expected Ishtar to fight on equal footing with Quetz but it sounds like Quetz is leagues above the rest. No wonder Ishtar calls her a pain.

flashback is from camelot singularity, i think a movie for it is coming out next year if u dont wanna play the game
Dec 14, 2019 10:36 AM

Jan 2013
Cloverworks is still delivering beautifully animated fights and i'm so happy. I wasn't a huge fan of Quetz in-game but this is starting to win me over.

regarding that scene about Romani...
Dec 14, 2019 10:55 AM

Dec 2014
fidrivenn said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode as always.

flashback is from camelot singularity, i think a movie for it is coming out next year if u dont wanna play the game
I play the game but I don't read the story so I only have a vague idea about the major plot points. I've never heard this backstory of Romani before so I was surprised.
Dec 14, 2019 10:55 AM

Sep 2010
deg said:
Gilgamesh is dead huh

and Quetz is so powerful she makes it look easy and damn her voice is seductive lol

A lot of that POV is can be found in the Ecclesiastes.

Lelouch0202 said:
I play the game but I don't read the story so I only have a vague idea about the major plot points. I've never heard this backstory of Romani before so I was surprised.

Did you watch episode 0: Initium Iter? That covers some of his backstory.
Dec 14, 2019 11:01 AM

Dec 2014
Thess said:

I did but if I'm not wrong, didn't that cover more of Mash and Romani's relationship than his own backstory with the Animusphere? Maybe there was a scene or two I forgot.
Dec 14, 2019 11:06 AM

Aug 2009
Lelouch0202 said:
Thess said:

I did but if I'm not wrong, didn't that cover more of Mash and Romani's relationship than his own backstory with the Animusphere? Maybe there was a scene or two I forgot.

Dec 14, 2019 11:33 AM

Aug 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Thess said:

There is a bit of Romani traveling, working and studying around the world and then asking Marisbury, which already knew him, to be hired at Chaldea.
Plus a flashback of Marisbury winning the Grail War and talking with someone.
Dec 14, 2019 11:39 AM

Sep 2010
Lelouch0202 said:
Thess said:

There's a bit of Romani's journey (he has shorter hair) and how mysteriously know Marisbilly and has the guy who abandons and refuses to even acknowledge his own daughter (in Case Files) care or cave into his requests as nobody does. He even changes his facial expressions Romani doesn't look happy about something.

Marisbury also has a flashback about winning the Grail War. Though this and that flashback aren't completely accurate (maybe anime changes). It could be symbolism.
Dec 14, 2019 12:32 PM
Nov 2018
Anyone wanna explain the whole eresh thing ?
what is she after ?
Idm spoilers.
Dec 14, 2019 12:34 PM

Aug 2009
Obiwan164 said:
Anyone wanna explain the whole eresh thing ?
what is she after ?
Idm spoilers.

Will be explained later.
Dec 14, 2019 1:03 PM

Apr 2017
Bless Ken Yamamoto for giving us this blessed sakuga episode. We are getting those sakuga cuts every week, but this time he did all by himself (I mean not all, but Gil x Enkidu and Quetz fights were)
Dec 14, 2019 1:08 PM

Aug 2012
They're really trying to get us to roll this week.
Dec 14, 2019 1:11 PM

Apr 2015
I swear, even with a team as strong as they are right now, Quetz is still way too powerfull for them. I love the amount of energy that goddess has. That fight was incredible, it looked absolutely sick!

So that's the second goddess that has joined the group! After a risky strat by Ritsuka.

Romani and Da Vinci interactions are still gold as always.
Speaking about interactions, Ishtar/Eresh x Ritsuka are getting better and better!

So Gilgamesh is dead? That post credit scene was quite something, the way it Gilgamesh said it was actually more funny than it should have been.
Dec 14, 2019 1:19 PM
Jul 2015
Battle sound design was even more obnoxious than usual.
Other than that, great episode
Dec 14, 2019 1:30 PM

Mar 2016

The fight with Quetzalcoatl was nice. Lol Ritsuka literally jumping from high up to slam Quetz head on. He just needed to show her that he’s resolved to go to great lengths to win his battles. New onee-san joins the team now. Quetzalcoatl is so much love. I want her to hug me too lol.
Shishou_23Dec 14, 2019 2:09 PM
Dec 14, 2019 1:38 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Quetzalcoatl scares me now. Even with combined attacks of Ishtar, Ritsuka, Jugarman, etc attacking on her, she's just playing around.

It's a good thing that she adores Ritsuka and the whole thing didn't escalate too far.

What happened to Rin's Kung-fu? Rin put up a good fist fight with Luvia when they attacked each other. So Ishtar should put up a better fight bare-handed.

Anyway, Gilgamesh died from overwork. I can now understand why Fate/Zero showed Gilgamesh as a lazy slob drinking wine, he likely died in his first life due to overworking so he became such a slob in the second life.
Dec 14, 2019 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
Thess said:
deg said:
Gilgamesh is dead huh

A lot of that POV is can be found in the Ecclesiastes.

nice i have to google that to learn more
Dec 14, 2019 2:03 PM

Apr 2015
CeddyyBearr said:
I swear, even with a team as strong as they are right now, Quetz is still way too powerfull for them. I love the amount of energy that goddess has. That fight was incredible, it looked absolutely sick!

So that's the second goddess that has joined the group! After a risky strat by Ritsuka.

Romani and Da Vinci interactions are still gold as always.
Speaking about interactions, Ishtar/Eresh x Ritsuka are getting better and better!

So Gilgamesh is dead? That post credit scene was quite something, the way it Gilgamesh said it was actually more funny than it should have been.

Is not that they're weak. Is that she's not damaged by GOOD heroic spirits because she is the definition of everything that is good. Eresh explained this on the previous ep
Dec 14, 2019 2:48 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
i want a Ishtar lap pillow too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 14, 2019 3:08 PM
Oct 2018
1/5 because no JUSTICEE!!?
Dec 14, 2019 3:08 PM

Aug 2009
greed2 said:
Stark700 said:

What happened to Rin's Kung-fu? Rin put up a good fist fight with Luvia when they attacked each other. So Ishtar should put up a better fight bare-handed.

Anyway, Gilgamesh died from overwork. I can now understand why Fate/Zero showed Gilgamesh as a lazy slob drinking wine, he likely died in his first life due to overworking so he became such a slob in the second life.

This isnt Rin. That's just her body that Ishtar is using.

And even if she could, Kuku is still strong enough to ignore her.
Dec 14, 2019 3:45 PM

Oct 2015
That was anticlimactic ending to the fight. This sucks!

I hope Gilgamesh is dead for real.

Shit, I can't fucken believe I this still has 10 episodes. So help me holy one!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 14, 2019 4:34 PM

Jan 2017
I was hoping for the "JUSTICEE" killer attack, but we got some god tier fight so I'm OK with that. Cloverworks is going all-out, still keeping this amazing quality!

Also next episode it's when the story truly begins!!!

But I have absolutely no idea how in the world the will put the rest of the story in 10 episodes.. They will drop some major plot points or they will speed-up everything. This should a 3 cours show or even more.

And good luck to all Fate GO NA players out there, selling theirs souls do roll Eresh next week!!!
Dudi4PoLFrDec 14, 2019 4:45 PM
Dec 14, 2019 4:56 PM

Aug 2018
I want so much to like this serie, it can sustain such high quality animation/choreography and interesting characters but HOLY FUCK of how much it is a borefest it's becoming insane.

Fights are now completely inconsequents, they just fight because the show needs action to keep the attention span of the average viewer, nothing learnt from fighting and on top of that, anticlimatic resolution. (Also Merlin is a total bastard eating popcorn during battles)
It's impossible for me to take seriously a battle between a big tiddy aztec milf against a half-naked loli, a complete naked tsundere goddess and another milf in jaguar suit, even if the animation and level of violence is beyond the line, this looks more like Carnival Phantasm than a serious Fate itteration.
Writing has reach the lowest point with even comedic scenes falling flat and dialogues being there just for interactions, missing the big ideals confrontation of F/Z and F/SN (come on even Apocrypha had better dialogues)

Talking about F/SN, the worst is reach with "redifining the cannon", I don't give a single shit if FGO is another universe/reality/temporality/dimension/whatever you want.
The 5th Holy Grail War of 2004 in Fuyuki City has been """"won""""" by one guy, his name his Emiya Shirou, not random foundator dude n°4568.
If they wanted to make this dude important, just make him won another holy grail war or the same but at another period of time or city, and if it's just pure fanservice, first it's bad fanservice and second it makes the serie admit itself is a garbage cashgrab.

Gilgamesh is based, should have been the only character present in this serie, they are forced to make cliffhangers about him to push viewers to see next episode because nothing happens anymore except great fight scenes. Dream of Strange Fake getting animated one day to see more of his GARness.

Dec 14, 2019 5:13 PM
Aug 2018
James-LastOmnic said:
I want so much to like this serie, it can sustain such high quality animation/choreography and interesting characters but HOLY FUCK of how much it is a borefest it's becoming insane.

Fights are now completely inconsequents, they just fight because the show needs action to keep the attention span of the average viewer, nothing learnt from fighting and on top of that, anticlimatic resolution. (Also Merlin is a total bastard eating popcorn during battles)
It's impossible for me to take seriously a battle between a big tiddy aztec milf against a half-naked loli, a complete naked tsundere goddess and another milf in jaguar suit, even if the animation and level of violence is beyond the line, this looks more like Carnival Phantasm than a serious Fate itteration.
Writing has reach the lowest point with even comedic scenes falling flat and dialogues being there just for interactions, missing the big ideals confrontation of F/Z and F/SN (come on even Apocrypha had better dialogues)

Talking about F/SN, the worst is reach with "redifining the cannon", I don't give a single shit if FGO is another universe/reality/temporality/dimension/whatever you want.
The 5th Holy Grail War of 2004 in Fuyuki City has been """"won""""" by one guy, his name his Emiya Shirou, not random foundator dude n°4568.
If they wanted to make this dude important, just make him won another holy grail war or the same but at another period of time or city, and if it's just pure fanservice, first it's bad fanservice and second it makes the serie admit itself is a garbage cashgrab.

Gilgamesh is based, should have been the only character present in this serie, they are forced to make cliffhangers about him to push viewers to see next episode because nothing happens anymore except great fight scenes. Dream of Strange Fake getting animated one day to see more of his GARness.

You can obviously not enjoy the series and all but boring is the last thing that Grand Order is. Again, matter of taste sure but some of the things you complain about are odd. First of all, Fate always changed the heroic spirits in something fit to be cool to watch. This is simply the apex of it.
I don't understand why is it so hard to take it "seriously"
It's a battle with eccentric characters. Just look at mythology and you will see silly stuff there too.
There are parts were FGO takes itself seriously and parts that just wants to be more fun.

Besides, the fights are like that because the group is going up againist characters completely above and beyond. Quetz could not be beat by strenght (Not even by Gil) but she values humanity so the strategy there was show resolve, spirit and then hope for the best.

It's not Fate/Zero levels of writing but it's nothing more and nothing less a series like unlimited blade works for example.

Also i don't understand your point about redifining the canon. Why is it absurd for you that in another universe the holy grail has been won by someone else? This choice is also important because it triggers a series of things that define this story. If Shirou had won in this battle, Chaldea would not be a thing, meaning nothing that makes FGO unique. In Apocrypha it's the same thing, Shirou never fought there.

Gilgamesh is clearly the "protagonist" of this arc but without the other colorful cast it just becomes something else and in my opinion something worse. How could you watch Gil deal with everything alone for an entire series? it would be a bore.
Dec 14, 2019 5:44 PM
Jan 2017
Fate/Grand Order delivers yet another fine episode! Quetzalcoatl proves to be a seriously tough opponent and she completely wrecks the heroes. Even Ishtar, a fellow goddess, doesn't last long against her. Fortunately, Ritsuka thinks outside the box and wins the battle, not by fighting but by proving his determination to win. So, I guess Quetzalcoatl was testing the heroes all along and wanted to see if Ritsuka could prove humanity's worthiness. It would make sense since other characters say that Quetzalcoatl isn't evil, but it still feels a bit clichéd that the hero does something reckless and gets rewarded for it.

Even so, this particular plotline is something audiences can understand and appreciate because it proves bravery against unsurmountable odds. I think Ritsuka deserves major hero cred and with two goddess in their side, that means the heroes have a crucial advantage in their adventure. All in all, this was a fine episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Dec 14, 2019 6:01 PM
Jun 2017
Mucho Lucho... quetz just shown how strong she is that even Ishtar and gang didnt able to beat her... hahaha..

And ritsuka jumps from way up.... hahaha...thats the SPIRIT...

AND OHH boy... next episode (maybe next year) we are in the underworld... its time for those anime only who is that blonde ishtar. Hahaha
Dec 14, 2019 6:03 PM

Sep 2010
James-LastOmnic said:

Technically speaking, Shirou never won, even if he was victorious against his opponents (only in Fate, in UBW is Rin, for example). The ritual has to be completed to actually win. Nobody won the war of Fuyuki in any interaction aside from Marisbury Animusphere (and Medea in that one bad ending?). It was the 1st Holy Grail War in Fuyuki, in FGO, not the 5th. It is an AU.
But if you watched Case Files, you know that in FSN "timeline", Marisbury had someone looked up into the Fuyuki Grail War as soon as the 4th one ended, found out all about the Great Grail and dismissed it because the Grail was tainted (he knew more of the Grail in other words than most of the Masters of the 5th Grail War and controlled the information to hide it from everyone), otherwise he would have participated with his Servant there too. Not sure why this scene surprises and upsets you? You know he won since episode 0 and is about to make his wish:

(And also, he knows about the real purpose and Heaven's Feel but dismisses it because is unimportant to the Animuspheres).

In FGO, there's only one Fuyuki Grail War, and takes place in 2004. It's the first one for some reason. What wasn't mentioned in the anime: Marisbury ruthlessly killed all Masters and lied about "Saber Master" winning to cover his tracks so other Lords wouldn't bother him. That's why Olga in the prologue says that Saber's Master won the war, in 2004, it was in fact, a lie made by her father.

How is it 'fanservice' when it is tied probably to the plot? Fuyuki is the abnormality detected, nobody knows why, because isn't by the same source of inciniration it seems.

Also:

James-LastOmnic said:
(Also Merlin is a total bastard eating popcorn during battles)

Merlin was present in the game. I admit this battle scene was badly adapted overall because they rushed it and just sacrificed it for Camelot flashback and Time Temple build up. However Merlin is busy elsewhere, as was stated in a previous episode, he can't bothered to deal with minor annoyances like Quetzacoalt or Gorgon when he's actually doing something more important.

He is a bastard, though. That's like his characterization.

FSN was full of comedic scenes. Did you read the VN? Interrupting a war to go into a date? Anyone? Nasu loves that SOL and action combination (though I wish they had copied the stage and removed Taiga). And FGO isn't about ideals, it's about the meaning of life and history. It's not the same theme. Of course, if the subs weren't so bad sometimes, you'll probably know that what the big boss scenes were trying to convey when he appeared is that he thinks humanity is worthless because their lives are finite. So he doesn't understand why Mash and Ritsuka are fighting him, they should give up. They just mess up the translation that comes across as incomprehensible that's not fault of the anime though, but the translation group.
That POV is countered by Roman's speech (Ritsuka's a non character in the game, his scene with Quetz is a joke one, where Ishtar throws him at her and - he has a lot fo added scenes and borrowed characterization and I don't think it works well) to Mash in this episode. The episode cut the reason why Mash asks this question: she got a dream where the bad guy tries to talk to her disguised as Roman, saying all about how life is meaningless and there's no point in restoring history, she realizes is not the real one and stands up at him, but what he said was bothering her so she asks the real Roman what he thinks. They probably cut it because they were conveying something similar with all the bad guy's flashback appearances but sadly the subbers really can't translate a lot of the dialogue in a comprehensible manner.
ThessDec 14, 2019 6:46 PM
Dec 14, 2019 6:07 PM
Feb 2016
Lmao that post credit scene! Gil is so funny and in coming best goddess after frickin 2 recap episodes. Fuck you Fujimaru, i want a lap pillow too!
Anguish_one7Dec 14, 2019 6:26 PM
Dec 14, 2019 6:49 PM

Mar 2019
Thess said:

FSN was full of comedic scenes. Did you read the VN? Interrupting a war to go into a date? Anyone? Nasu loves that SOL and action combination (though I wish they had copied the stage and removed Taiga).

To be fair comedy and action were fairly separated in Stay Night where they're closer together here. Which one you like better is personal taste. Both dates were important for the characters not there just for comedy(same reason for both of them now that I think about it). Agree with everything else you said though.

Episode was pretty good even if its missing the justice bomb but I guess they tried to supplement it more a serious scene. Doesn't really work imo as its such a ridiculous idea in the first place not really showing how far humans are willing to go more then showing how stupid humans are.

Hearing Gil emote more then laughter or arrogance is always a treat and excited to see how they handle the next part with him.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.